[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys go on any other pony image boards/forums or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Twilight_Sparkle_thinking_S4E18.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle_thinking_S4E18.png
421KB, 1280x720px
do you guys go on any other pony image boards/forums or do you stick here?
>>
>>30031582
We stick here because all the other pony places have a completely different culture from us.
>>
streams are cool, cytube berrytube etc
>>
>>30031582
I drop by [s] Ponychan [/s] every few weeks to see if there's anything good going on there
I'm frequently disappointed
>>
is mlpforums still cancer?
>>
>>30031619
It's mainstream ponyfag culture, so yes.
>>
>>30031653
i figured as much
>>
r/mylittlepony
>>
>>30031587
her ears are bothering me
>>
>>30031665
I check in there from time to time, but it always seems completely fucking dead. Even more so than this place
>>
>>30031691
we are still the most active mlp board I assume right? not that it means much
>>
>>30031691
Try this. It's very alive.
http://manechat.net/
>>
>>30031582
Here for discussion/goofing off/masturbating to greens, Derpibooru for art, EQD for news.
>>
>>30031704
>Follow common courtesy in voice chat. Keep it SFW, do not disturb in-progress games with off-topic chatter, and properly calibrate your microphone.
>Shitposting, spamming, and low-effort memes are prohibited. Don’t use excessive unicode or emoji in usernames or text. Don’t use emotes more than four times as large as the subreddit emotes.
I mean, it seems fun at first, no more glim posting.
But this is retarded.
>>
>>30031765
It's a normie chat, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1460696695918.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1460696695918.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>30031582
There are other places?
>Ponychan
Is so fucking dead their wiki is 4 years behind the fandom.
>EqD
Is literally nothing but underage b&s worshiping horsefame and getting hype about jack shit and useless speculations.
>/r/MyLittlePony
Is where artists race each other to get their 'Joke from the new ep, but done by the fandom' pieces out the fastest, upon which nobody comments.

Other than that; DeviantArt groups are fucking dead, sometimes seeing a spur of activity from a member of their old guard every couple months; countless forums have gone dark, their users exchanging offsite contact details and fucking off forever; Tumblr is still semi-active, but seeing anything besides Patreon deliveries or speshul OC wankery is fucking rare; and finally, YouTube is somewhat active, but the community is isolated, relying on EqD to get the rest of the fandom involved with their content.

Of them all, FimFiction is probably more or less the same, activity-wise. Maybe not as much as 2013-2014, but still decent and with far less self-insert "Generic Highschool Loser Dies and Goes to Equestria and all of the Ponies Forgive His Atrocious Behavior Because Friendship and then He Bangs all of the Mane Six and His Favorite Background Pony THE END" error-prone, plot-lacking, HiE garbage.

>>30031613
Highlight and Ctrl-s, newfriend.
>>
>>30031981
I've seen an active pony community in gaming forums.
>>
>>30032011
Yeah, it seems like everyone I run into on Steam is either a weeb, a furry, or a ponyfag. Wouldn't surprise me if there was still a large sub culture that existed on those forums. I didn't comment on them because I never paid much attention to them way back when. Only thing I know about pony gaming culture are the TF2 servers that were fucking huge back in 2012.
>>
>>30031582
I stick here, I used to go on pone Chan but settled here after mootles gave in and made this board.
>>
>>30032061
I believe most Steam groups are mostly dead. They have forums, but those barely get used. There's also the group chats but those are either dead or the same 25 (at best) people.
Source: I've been an admin in one of the bigger "brony" groups around on Steam for a few years now.
It used to be a lot more active though.
>>
>>30031582
KYM
Fimfic
And rarely EQD.
>>
>>30031582
Nope.
This board is where I spend all of my free time.
>>
mlpol.net
>>
File: 1465396007457.png (63KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465396007457.png
63KB, 512x512px
>>30031582

Derpibooru and EQD

I'm only here as a visitor, really.
>inb4 "fuck off back to those sites"
>>
>>30031582
I'm mostly here but also visit Derpibooru for art and EQD for series/movie news.
I don't even know other places that much well. And they're probably shit.
>>
>>30031582
yeah i go on /trash/
>>
>>30031582
No.
I'm too much of a decent human being to truly belong here, but I'm also too deep in the rabbit hole to belong anywhere else.
>>
Discord is where it's at, my dudes
>>
>>30033515

Enjoy your voyage back to those other sites, at a time of your own choosing.
>>
>>30031582
I'll try and answer for overall for any other pony site.
I don't know if it counts as going there, but I have news feeds for EqD, DHN, and HN, so I don't miss any pony news if I'm particularly busy one day. I keep the pony to /mlp/ for the most part though. I just use FimFiction and Derpi for the clop.
>>
>>30033515
>glimmer
yes you can fuck right off
>>
>>30031582
Pretty much. These are my main websites:
>here and a couple other boards
>a clop Discord from /trash/
>Derpibooru
>Mulpwiki
>Fimfiction
>>
File: absolute.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolute.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>30035205
>Discord
>Mulpwiki
>Fimfiction
>>
File: costanza.jpg (60KB, 487x469px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
60KB, 487x469px
>>30035214
>not liking greentexts
>pic related
>>
I used to spend a lot of time on Giants in the Playground, which pretty much became a pony board when the show was still big. The whole place is dead now though.
>>
Lmao you ponyfags are too much hahahahaha
>>
File: spiderman.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
1MB, 600x600px
I was never really part of any community, I just sort of drift around. I commented on EQD for a while, but left when there was so much undeserved praise for every little thing the show did, especially for the comics. What told me I should leave, was way back when the Xbone was announced, and I was told to "love and tolerate" Microsoft when I criticized their DRM bulllshit, and when some 40 year old Texan ranted to me about racism in a Spanish folk song.
>>
Mostly /trash/ and mlpol.
Only really here because of a few generals and drama
>>
>>30031582
no pony but i lurk /leftypol/ often
>>
There is a /pony/ group in facebook that shitposts alot. both pony and no pony

all the posts almost comes with an image, so that's almost like an imageboard
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.