[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You win the bet against Rainbow Dash and she is now your maid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1474399153520.jpg (51KB, 414x476px) Image search: [Google]
1474399153520.jpg
51KB, 414x476px
You win the bet against Rainbow Dash and she is now your maid and she will comand everything you say. What to do?
>>
>>30023715
>Rape
>>
>>30023715
tell her to eat bugs and stick sticks up her pee pee
>>
>>30023715
Make her clean up my place, not gonna let this chance go to waste.
>>
File: IMG-20170403-WA0002.jpg (254KB, 847x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170403-WA0002.jpg
254KB, 847x740px
>>30023715
hold hooves
>>
>>30023715
I would constantly be making her give me blowjobs all the time to the point where she's just used to it.
>>
i ask her to fix the grav plating
>>
>>30023764
a once in a lifetime chance
>>
>>30023764
>RD goes in expecting to do nothing but sexual favours
>She's made to be an actual maid and clean things up
>At the end of the day she's extremely sexually frustrated
>>
>>30023745
No, because the is your slave, so it is consensual
>>
>>30024190
Whether or not it's consensual, doesn't matter. She's your property.
>>
>>30024190
That's not how that works
>>
>>30023715
Shit horse can't do anything right. Make her a maid, and she somehow gets hoofprints all over the walls. Sheesh.
>>
Make her pick up the tissues I used to clean myself off after a masturbation session. With her mouth.
>>
Have some green:
https://pastebin.com/9UEEEzgw
>>
>>30024272
How else would she pick it up?
She's not a unicorn, nor does she have fingers.

Makes me feel bad for non-unicorns who have to put lots of gross shit in their mouths.
>>
>>30024352
Her wings. Fluttershy can use hers to open bags. Dash could probably use them to pick up tissues. That's why I specified mouth.
>>
>>30023715
I'd tell her climbing the walls the walls in despair, and prepare her for hours of bad EDM remixes as we shoot cans of the window with slingshots.
>>
>>30024376
Damn. Those are some dexterous feathers...
I guess it's a kids show, so I probably shouldn't question the science of opening a bag with pegasus wings...
>>
>>30024390
All I can think about is wingjobs.
>>
>>30024389
>the walls the walls
consider resignation
>>
>>30024397
With their long snouts, do you think blowjobs would be so much more amazing than humans?
>>
>>30024403
Those thing horse tongues would feel amazing wrapped around your dick.
>>
>>30024403
They can take it deeper, their pony tongue is longer. That pony fur/hair means their body temperature is higher thus making their mouth hotter. Their teeth are flat so no pointy teeth ruining the blowjob, long neck so deepthroating is great. And ponies don't have a gag reflex. So yes.
>>
File: 1486648993994.png (272KB, 853x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486648993994.png
272KB, 853x445px
>>30024409
>>30024417
>>
post on 4chan on /b/

p.s. how do i get equine fluids off a wii u pad?
>>
>>30024419
Imagine Celestia deepthroating your dick for as long as she can while simultaneously massaging your dick while it's still inside her throat.

Pretty cool trick.
>>
>>30024426
You lick them off, duh.
>>
This thread got off topic pretty quickly...
>>
>>30024429
Meant to say simultaneously massaging your dick with magic while it's still inside her throat.
>>
>>30024439
So, something like this >>30024312 ?
>>
File: 1463884445598.jpg (204KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1463884445598.jpg
204KB, 945x945px
>>30024429
>>30024439
Unicorns/Alicorns would be fucking amazing at sex. It would be at such a higher level than regular sex that it would be hard to comprehend all the crazy shit you could do with them.
>>
>>30024446
Celestia is much more advanced with magic so she can pull off magically massaging a dick inside her throat without hurting herself or your dick.

Lyra would be good with outside the body magic like magic handjobs, magic massaging and such. Still very good. Celestia has had years to practice and master this.
>>
>>30024417
Mlp pones have a gag reflex, but the flat teeth would be a problem
>>
>>30023715
https://youtube.com/watch?v=foSDwvpFzjw
>>
File: 1479671355698.gif (1MB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479671355698.gif
1MB, 400x379px
>>30023774
you sick fuck
>>
>>30023715

While I may own Rainbow Dash as my maidservant, this doesn't mean I'd abuse her.

Quite the opposite. She's going to be properly bathed, dressed smartly, and be trained until she puts the Rich's serving staff to shame. Team Anon does not accept anything less on the roster.

Plus, I intend to thoroughly expose her to magical girl style maid anime and inform her I expect to have a servant that can both serve tea with grace and remove a cad's teeth in a single buck, since the best maids in my world are so capable.

Anyone can shame Rainbow Dash as a clumsy maid in a frilly costume. It is the one who can make her proud to call her Anon "Master," with utmost gratitude that is truly deserving of her as a servant.
>>
>>30023715
Take out all the pizza boxes and bags of garbage, vacuum my room, remove all the excess bottles of urine, change the sheets on my bed for starters.
>>
>>30023715
Tell her to stop walking on walls, dammit!
>>
>>30023715
Clean my house.
>>
>>30023715
We are going to go into my backyard...
And blow random shit up.
>>
>>30023808
>made a bet with Anon with the intention of losing on purpose because she likes him but refuses to mention it directly
>assumed Anon would be a perverted faggot and command her to do sexual favors
>Anon just uses her as a typical maid
>Frustrated and annoyed, she tries to be more lewd as the day wears on
>Finally the day ends and he sends her home while thanking her for the amazing job she did cleaning up his shithole of a house
>She insists on trying again because of some stupid excuse where it didn't count
>>
>>30023715
kys yourself
>>
>>30026468
>Rarity just tells her to offer to suck his dick or something.
>>
>>30023715
>>
>>30024417
Yeah, but horses are gross.
>>
>>30023715
>You lost the race
>You didnt mean too at first, but the idea of nonny commanding you stuck in your head and at the very last moment something came over you causing you to slow down
>Youre standing in front of his door wearing the maid uniform rarity made for you
>She had a field day after findoing out about the bet.
>'What will he make me do? Everypony always tells me to be carefull around him, he is a stallion after all.'
>'Not to buddy it up with him like I always do.'
>You didnt care about that, you were confident you could take on anon if he ever tried anything wit you.
>'But what will I do when I cant resist?' you think while fidgeting on his doorstep
>'If he tells me not to resist while doing something, I cant just break my promise for today.'
>Youve seen the things the young colts do to fillies these days.
>'What if he starts scratching me behind the ears? what if he tries to hold my hoof?!'
>'What if he tries to hold my hoof?'
>No one has ever hold your hoof before, well, except that one time you and Spark Lightning reached for the same cloud.
>You still use that moment to this day when you rub your nose.
>'I-I wont have a choice, If thats what anon wants ill have to do it! Rainbow dash doesnt go back on a bet!'
>'If he decided to go as far as rubbing my belly, I-I'll just have to let him do it!' Yep, nothing I can do to stop him if thats what he wants.
>Youre already breathing heavy from thinking about everything anon will have you do the rest of the day.
>Suddenly the door opens while you are still lost in your thoughts.
>>
>>30029392
>'Ah, your here.' Anon says while standing in the doorway
>His musk floods out of the house
>You take a deep breath of his scent, a combinations of hardwood, apple cider, spoilt milk and old damp cloth.
>he smelled better in your mind
>'H-Hi Anon'
>'What did we agree?' anon says in the same tone he uses when talking to Derpy, or Apple jack. The sweet but patronizing tone you use with 'special' ponies
>'Hallo, M-Master'
>'Whats a good pony' anon responds as he shows you inside.
>As you enter the musk changes, the hints of hard wood and cider are gone.
>'So, An-, Master, what would you like me t-to do first?' you say
>In the back of you mind you are hoping he starts with hoof holding, but scratching your ears will also be great
>'I only have one task for you to do today, you can leave when its done'
>'O Celestia, hes hes going to want to hug you, you wernt prepared for this'
>'I want you to-'
>'yess'
>'-clean my room'
>'Cleaning your room when Im not even your spacial somepony!'
>'Wait wat'
>You shake your head, and finaly stop looking at anon
>Slowly you realize where you are
>In the middle of what appears to be some sort of marsh made out of old clothes and moldy cupcake boxes
>Your not the neatest pony in ponyvile, but even you are disgusted by the state of the room. is this how humans live?
>'Wha-. A-Are you sure?' after im done you wont want me to do anything else?
>Yae, this is it. I cant think of anything else.
>'Well now, dash, get you work'
>'Right away *master*' you say though gritted teeth.

this turned out longer than I expected. Also my first greentext
>>
>>30029392
>>30029398
could be better/10
Not a bad attempt, hope you keep writing.
>>
>>30023715
butt stuff
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.