[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are actually bitching about the furry characters ruining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>People are actually bitching about the furry characters ruining the lore of the franchise
>They readily accept an alternate universe where all of the characters are human in high school

I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots? At least they aren't terribly boring on principle.
>>
>>30021838
>I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots?
Yes
>>
>>30021838
>I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots? At least they aren't terribly boring on principle.

No
>>
>>30021838
>I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots?
maybe
>>
>>30021838

I don't know
>>
>I mean story wise, isn't generic teen drama plots preferable to furry air pirates and seaponies?

Sey
>>
>>30021890
You bastard. It gave me the damn vehicle captcha
>>
>>30021838
both are terrible, but teen drama is seen as something separate, this will be part of the main canon.
>>
File: IMG_2671.jpg (233KB, 1440x2048px)
IMG_2671.jpg
233KB, 1440x2048px
The idea of the teen high school sitcom fandom intersecting with MLP is non-threatening to say the least. On the other hand, the idea of the furry fandom intersecting with MLP (anymore than they already do) is nauseating to some, especially those that have repeatedly rejected the idea that being an MLP fan makes you a furry in itself.

But I don't give a shit, I'll give anything a pass if it gets me fucking seaponies. Shoobedoo, bitches.
>>
>>30021958
The only people who care about being called furries are basically Something Awful rejects. No one likes SA.
>>
>>30021838
>readily accept
That's a quite strong assumption anon.

Ask again.
>>
>>30022014
I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots?
>>
>>30021838
Imagine people posting furry OCs everywhere.
>>
>>30022069
Because it happens so much with Diamond Dogs and dragons, right? Calm down.
>>
>>30021838
>People are actually bitching about the furry characters ruining the lore of the franchise
Because their aesthetic clashes with what's been shown on the show.

>They readily accept an alternate universe where all of the characters are human in high school
Not true at all. But the ayylmaos are a separate thing altogether that aren't part of the main show.
>>
>>30022077
But the whole point is that they're going places never before seen. Of course there is going to be a different aesthetic, how else would you convey a feeling of otherness?
>>
>>30021838
I'd take EqG over furfags anytime. I can just not watch their teen drama, and EqGfags won't call me a humanfag in denial for not liking them.
Besides, EqG is alternate versions of mlp characters, while furry characters would only undermine Rule 5, which is the only thing keeping the furfag cancer out of here.
>>
>>30021838
I'll take furshit over EQG, so yes its preferable. Its hardly a stretch since they're just a bit different looking than the already anthropomorphic pastel colored horses we deal with.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (72KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
72KB, 640x799px
>>30021838
>I mean story wise, isn't furry air pirates and seaponies preferable to generic teen drama plots? At least they aren't terribly boring on principle.
>furry vs ayylmao
Both need to be purged.
>>
>>30022095
By keeping everything consistently weird.
>>
>>30021838
>implying that all of /mlp/ has the same opinion about everything
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.