[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FlutterCord confirmed Ember/Spike confirmed Thorax/Ember con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: HUEHUEHUE.jpg (29KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUEHUE.jpg
29KB, 400x381px
FlutterCord confirmed
Ember/Spike confirmed
Thorax/Ember confirmed
Thorax/Spike confimred

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/05/zap2it-dumps-synopses-for-episodes-11.html
>>
>>30014801
Spike is straight.
>>
>>30014801
>When you invite two of your friends over and start a World war.
>>
>>30014801
Ah, the shipperniggers at their finest. They see a summary of an episode implying two characters interacting in any way, and they instantly use this to justify their shitty fantasies about romance.
>>
>Episode 14: Fame and Misfortune
>Twilight Sparkle's publishing of the friendship journal has unintended consequences when ponies start to argue over who wrote the best lessons.

I think I'm broken. I should be writhing in agony but I can't stop laughing at the possible religious analogies and maybe even redpills this episode could make.
>>
>>30014810
Stay salty, anti-shipping fag :^)
>>
>>30014821
>but I can't stop laughing at the possible religious analogies
holy fuck this does sound funny as shit
>>
>>30014810
except this is totally going to be a fluttercord confirmed episode

wouldn't be surprised if they even kissed at the end of the episode. on the cheek
>>
>>30014821
They going to reverse their religious bullshit from Feeling Pinkie Keen
>>
File: keks.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>30014830
>being this delusional
You can't be serious.
>>
>When you try to keep your racist friend separate from your black friend

But really, its gonna be him being retarded and Ember and Thorax getting along.
>>
>>30014810
Spike episode will probably won't go anywhere unless they want to shipttease Ember with Thorax

But FlutterCord is a fan ship of both McCarthy and Vogel and it was even presented with a blush in S6 finale. I bet theres going to be at least some kind of a very shippy moments like maybe both of them blushing.
>>
>>30014831
How was FPK religious?
If anything, its moral was about not trying to instantly understand things that one is simply not capable of understanding at the point. For example, we still don't know what time actually is, but arguing about it as of right now isn't really going to bring any results, because whatever time is, it's a part of some complex system and trying to understand it without taking tons of past and future knowledge and theories into consideration is futile and stupid.
Plus sometimes overthinking stuff is just bad for you, constantly leaving you unsatisfied and maybe even depressed.
>>
>>30014835
>Fluttershy: you are a creature of chaos, but you are also MY creature of chaos
>kiss on the cheek
>Discord make a comedic gag where he melt away after the kiss
I could see this coming to be honest. The show woudn't jump the shark after the S6 finale blush moment.
>>
>>30014845
The message was about not trying to logically understand God and Fate because there are some things that cannot be understood.Twilight was presented as a foolish Atheist, Pinkie as a Priest and Applejack as a Faithfull peasant.
>>
but really though why would spike think thorax and ember wouldn't like each other? was there some kind of changeling-dragon war we've never heard of? is changeling racism something that's deeply embedded in dragon culture? I don't understand the logic
>>
>>30014857
I guess Changelings were a known threat in Equestria and I wouldnt be surprised to see some other races being a little skeptical about thier conversion.
>>
>>30014835
Rememebr that the theme for this show is "Family" and "legacy"

Fluttershy can only become his family member in one obvious way as well as secure his legacy and offspring. The ship will eventually happen.
>>
How are those two last ships even possible ?! These two are retarded cancer '-'
>>
>>30014856
Why would you ever want to interpet it this way?
>>
File: shititership.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
shititership.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30014846
>the S6 finale blush moment
I ain't seeing no blushin'
>>
>>30014801
Why are there dancing nigger babies on my board?
>>
>>30014801
Every season when zaptoit leaks new episode information, the synopses of every episode make me "wat"more so than the last.
>>
>>30014825
>salty

Undertalefag detected.Allow me to redirect you to the right board.

>>>/trash/
>>
FlutterCord fans, everybody
>>
>>30015127
Shipfags as a whole are retarded, so this doesn't suprise me.
>>
>>30015127
fluttercord fans don't actually exist on /mlp/, it's all just shitposters looking to get a rise out of flutterfags
>>
>>30014982
your anger fills me with determination!
>>
>>30014934
kek
>>
File: 1493246801654.jpg (13KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
1493246801654.jpg
13KB, 360x261px
>>30015748
>le fills me with determination may may
>>
>>30014801
>shipfags are starving nigger kids
that finally reveals so much tbhfam
>>
>>30015713
What if I told you the person who made the "Fluttershy is pregnant" post was a Fluttercord fan?
What if I told you I know this because that person is me?
>>
>>30014821
Ok, explain how this will have any kind of relation to religion
>>
>>30015748
Hang yourself.
>>
>>30014919
The strong catholic upbringing of pinkie pie has made her develop a complex understanding of the world through theology, it's only obvious
>>
>>30015871
>Pinkie Pie
>Catholic upbringing

?
>>
>>30014801
>Ember is back

10/10 season saved
>>
>>30014801
>>30014821

>arguing over who had the best lessons

I can't wait for them to reference Super Squeezy.
>>
File: Spike Love Harem.png (480KB, 930x946px) Image search: [Google]
Spike Love Harem.png
480KB, 930x946px
>>30014805
Dragons are omnisexual, they'll fuck whatever they want
>>
>>30016838
Reminder that most of the episode is Spike dating Thorax and Ember. One of these fuckers will get the shipping tease and my bet is on Ember.
>>
>>30016838
Starlight is really forced here considering that out of her Sunburst/Trixie/Maud/Twilight episodes, Spike is the least developed friendship.
>>
>>30016861
Spike was the first one to offer his friendship to Stalin Glitter at the beginning of the last season
>>
>>30016838
Fuck off /hhh/.
>>
File: ThoraxSpike Dawn22Eagle.jpg (2MB, 2816x2888px) Image search: [Google]
ThoraxSpike Dawn22Eagle.jpg
2MB, 2816x2888px
>>30016906
Nigga hush
>>
>>30016959
No, kill yourself pig bottom.
>>
>>30014801
>The Apple Siblings learn about their parent's love story and find out that they're half Pear.
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCK YOU HASBRO, MY FUCKING HEADCANONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Other than that, some of these seems really interesting.

But I don't see how that confirms any ship really.
>>
>>30014928
>shit contrast
>bad colors
>low quality
How autistic do you have to be to make these kind of gifs just to piss shippers off?
>>
>>30017124
That was the quality of the tinypop stream

It was also in the wrong framerate so everyone was pitched up.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.