/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is there a way to get the mod to make both a sticky for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hi anon.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hi anon.png
96KB, 600x600px
So is there a way to get the mod to make both a sticky for the new episode Saturday AND sunday on the fucking canadian channel? I mean whatever the channel, it IS a new episode release, it should get its own sticky because there will be fresh discussion about it, we have a full day left to warn him about the new schedule the fucking leafs impose on us.
>>
>>30013423
the mod already came and discussed it with us.
>>
>>30013423
The mod came, and some random idiot who doesn't want to see the episodes on the Canadian channel convinced him to make just one sticky per weekend anyway.
>>
>>30013447
It's going to be a clusterfuck on Saturday with half the people watching and discussing the new episode, and the other half watching and discussing the Fluttershy episode the other half already saw last Sunday.
>>
>>30013447
Fucking what? This is retarded, its NEW EPISODE discussion, this isn't fucking /discovery/ its /mlp/ , who the fuck was that retard?
>>
So I'm confused, how does this all work?
>>
>>30013465
"regularly scheduled"
>>
>>30013499
It's scheduled more regularly than ever on Discovery/Hub.
>>
>>30013453
I think that all the board should watch the same episode, there's already too little show discussion, it'd be even worse if we're divided. But if it's not possible and some people really want to see the episodes several days later, both groups should have different threads.

It's preposterous to think that just because a few people don't want to see the episodes on a Canadian channel, those of us who want to see the episodes when they first air can't have a proper sticky.
>>
>>30013572
And what exactly is preventing us from hijacking the thread, using it for the actual new episode, and if people act like dicks, spoil the episode they're watching?
>>
>>30013586
The problem is that some people don't even know about the episodes on Treehouse. I think that there will be a lot of people on the sticky who haven't watched the Fluttershy episode, but only a fraction of them will be people that decided not to watch it last week, the rest will be people who simply wasn't around or didn't pay attention.

Whatever we do, the Saturday sticky will be shit. The most important thing we should try is to convince the people who missed the last episode but aren't strongly opposed to watch the Canadian stream to catch up with the show, and hopefully at least the Sunday, and the weeks to come, we'll have more people and we'll be able to have more civilized threads.

I don't really know, this is a fucking mess.
>>
Why would you have objections to a canadian chanel?
>>
>>30013657
Some people get real triggered by treehouse because they have censored a small handful of episodes/
>>
>>30013657
The problem is more that it kills the hype, it airs all the episode in a row, we'll enter hiatus even earlier by early june because of that.
>>
>>30013423
Go bitch about it on /qa/.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.