[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike invites Thorax over for Guys' Night with him and Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: large (4).png (141KB, 474x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).png
141KB, 474x1024px
Spike invites Thorax over for Guys' Night with him and Big Mac. What happens?
>>
>>30013417
insert cuckshed joke here
>>
>>30013432
Much like how I insert my waifu into her own cuckshed. The room for jokes here is just as spacious.
>>
>>30013417
Who will get shipped with Celestia? Thorax, Scorpan or the new villain alicorn?
>>
He looks fucking stupid get out.
>>
>>30013461
No, he looks like he needs to get fucked stupid.
>>
>>30013417
This should happen but for some reason Spike's friends are suddenly Glim Glam's now.
>>
>>30013487
She's following Spike's tastes.
You cannot blame her at that point.
>>
Thorax plays a paladin
>>
>>30013487
Because GLim GLam is the most important character and you have to love her if she has so many interesting friends.

Watch her getting Cheese Sandwich and Moon Dancer as her friends. Watch her becoming Starswirl prodigy and his personal student. This will surely make everyone love her and the wirters don't need to sweat trying to figure out any personality or interesting trait for her.
>>
Eventually they make Thorax shapeshift into some pony they have the hots for and fuck him at both ends. And Thorax would agree to this too. He owes so much to Spike and he would get to feed on free love even though he doesn't need it.
>>
>>30013505
>Much to Thorax's surprise, Spike's retorted:
>"I actually want You, being You ... Thorax"
>This confession hits Thorax hard. Looking at Spike's serious expression, he suddenly felt a new sensation.
>Being a former drone, he felt variety of emotions. He was sure, that he already knew every kind of love.
>Until now, it struck hard. At first it was somewhat like pain, but then he started to feel like never before. Looking more into dragon's face, he could nearly see some aura with whole spectrum of warm colors.
>He understood it, that was the most genuine feeling he ever encountered, it was specially aimed for him.
>Streaks of tears started to roll as he rushed to grasp him into hooves.
>Spike on the other hand was calm as he expected. While being in his grasp, he gently put his claws on his neck and make some slow, circle movements with his palms of hands.

>then they fugged
>>
>>30013552
>then spike choked to death on changeling eggs
>they would later hatch and devour their host
>>
>>30013575
>his final act of generosity
>>
>>30013490
Yeah but even Twilight headcannons her being bff with Ember with no Spike in sight. Wouldn't be surpised at this point if she takes over guy's night when Spike's away or becomes the next hero of the Crytal Empire.
>>
Gorefest
>>
File: 1492322710378.jpg (23KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
1492322710378.jpg
23KB, 400x452px
Nothing wholesome, that's for sure
>>
>>30013417
>He tells about the adventure he had with his hive
>Hive thinks it's real and go ape shit.
>>
File: 1427586631619.gif (525KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1427586631619.gif
525KB, 286x286px
>>30013417
>They're playing D&D
>Thorax wants to be a skillful dame
>Spike and Big Mac laugh at first but allow it
>He changes into the character he's imagining
>Spike and Big Mac have to contain their boners through the entire session

>Spike starts ERPing with Thorax through NPCs as the DM
>>
>>30013417
He literally gave him horns.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.