[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hates the new Daring Do books for the sole reason that he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (837KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
837KB, 1280x720px
>Hates the new Daring Do books for the sole reason that he thinks they're unrealistic
>Later finds out that they're all true and gets to live a Daring Do adventure
>Still hates them
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>30008835
He probably just didn't like them. Having one thing to point to is useful since fans will usually demand an explanation for your distaste. Saying 'I didn't like them' doesn't sound like a particularly well-articulated or thought-out argument, so you find a particular aspect that stands out for you and focus on that.

Or it's a meta-narrative about critics being stupid idiots because the writers got upset about the fanbase pulling their lips off their cocks to ask questions.
>>
>>30008835
He's a brony

>people still think Zephyr was the brony analogy
>not realizing this pony was

People on this board can be pretty delusional, it''s almost like they'd rather see themselves as attractive but slightly lazy hipsters than total unlikable asshole nerds that could even make queen crusty cunt herself annoyed, which is what they are
>>
>>30008835
He just needs a good mare to be his wife so he can send her to the cuckshed.
>>
I saw that
>>
>>30008835
people usually decide they want to hate something first, and then look for reasons later. its why so many flaws in the show which are pretty minor end up inflated until theyre unrealistically representing what even happened.

so hes going to keep hating daring do books, but hes going to need to find a new reason.
>>
He browses /mlp/.
>>
>>30008835
Because he still misses the puzzles.
>>
>>30008985
Puzzles are why uncharted 4 was boring
>>
>>30008835
>Anything beyond season 2 is non-canon
>"But there are 5 other seaso-"
>NO
>>
>>30008864
I loved both Zephyr and Scribble's characters, 10/10 would grab a beer and play poker with
>>
>>30008835
Meta character that understands that after season 3 the show declined in quality and made a very retarded writing choice in making Daring Do an actual living character.
>>
>>30009710
Fuck off Quibble
>>
Just because something actually happened doesn't make a supposedly fictional account of it any more realistic than if it didn't happen.
>>
File: 20170503_205438.png (94KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_205438.png
94KB, 701x394px
They just did not scan
>>
File: 1450387237582.png (126KB, 499x584px) Image search: [Google]
1450387237582.png
126KB, 499x584px
>>30008864
I know I am depicted as a Quibble
That's why I am sure I'll die alone
And his fanfiction is better than the books
>>
>>30009021
Kek
>>
>>30009855
Just like the holocaust
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.