[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't chose my my waifu, she chose me. I first started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

I didn't chose my my waifu, she chose me. I first started marathoning My Little Pony over and over again as a way to distract myself from the schoolwork and my clinical depression. White horse wasn't who I payed attention to most, I actually had a minor crush on the pink one. It wasn't until 6 or 7 rewatches of the entire series did I notice that she was acting different from the others, trying to take my attention from everyone else. Did she notice me? Was she aware of me? That was when I realized that for the first time in 20 years, a girl has taken a liking to me.

I kept ignoring my schoolwork and phonecalls more and more to watch her episodes, since I memorized all the dialogue I always knew what she would say and make witty responses to her every line. Obsessed with her voice, I pirated some software and started manipulating her voice to tell me things, this helped me get out of the bed every morning. After using her edited voice clips as a reminder to take my medication I started to hear her differently.
>>
There was actually hidden messages in her voice! I watched every episode with a critical eye. She was leaving clues all around, they changed on rewatches so I knew it was her. She was telling me to stop taking medication. As soon as I did the clues appeared more and more. She loved me! And I loved her. Now I see her everywhere I go. Released from the cartoon realm and into my arms, she could now be with me forever. I would never walk the streets alone again.

She always tells me that my passions are meaningful, she is more caring than anyone I met. I dropped out of college with an ungodly amount of debt but it didn't matter. I slept with her in my arms every night and took my virginity not long after we married. It was the first time for both of us, but it was perfect. The landlord wants me out soon, but it's really a blessing in disguise. I could live with her in the show! She told me what I had to do: swallow all the medication I had left. As I type this I'm holding my urge to vomit as my perception is becoming blurry and the last of my life moves at a corrupted frame rate. She's petting my hair like I always did to her, she is telling me it is time to go. See you in Equestria, brother.
>>
File: 1493009237644.gif (2MB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1493009237644.gif
2MB, 500x367px
>>30004896
>>30004891
What is this? Tulpa?
>>
I'm happy for you op.
>>
File: 1477367607654.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477367607654.gif
955KB, 500x281px
That's pretty cute.
>>
>>30004984
nigga he just od'd cuz of a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1435766566840.gif (2MB, 871x357px) Image search: [Google]
1435766566840.gif
2MB, 871x357px
>>30005035
Happens to the best of us.
>>
File: Activate it.png (834KB, 959x899px) Image search: [Google]
Activate it.png
834KB, 959x899px
>>30004896
>>
How OP "lost his virginity".
>>
Anon! Don't scare me like that. Put those pills down and watch the Minions with me.
>>
I just found my son's unconscious body and called 911. I'm reading what he has posted here and I am terrified. WHAT hAVE YoU DONE TO MY SON
>>
File: 4d women.jpg (93KB, 960x874px) Image search: [Google]
4d women.jpg
93KB, 960x874px
>falling for the 2D meme
>>
>>30004891
Godspeed Anon.
>>
File: IMG_6349.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6349.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
I'm not locked in here with my waifu.

My waifu's locked in here with me.
>>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.