[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you kidnap your waifu with the help of other Anon's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: WaifuRaiders.jpg (227KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuRaiders.jpg
227KB, 800x479px
Would you kidnap your waifu with the help of other Anon's?
Would you help them kidnap their waifu's too?
Easy Mode: No one has the same waifu
Hard Mode: There's a chance someone has the same waifu, how would you fix that?
>>
>>30003717
Why kidnap your waifu when you can win her over the traditional way?
>>
I don't have to kidnap what I could easily lock in the cuckshed.
>>
>>30003727
But you need to have her first to lock her in the cuckshed.
Hence the need to kidnap her, to begin with.
>>
File: 132623544427.png (27KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
132623544427.png
27KB, 500x409px
DarkKnight Mode: Infiltrate their ranks and sabotage the kidnapping attempts without being detected.
Hated by pony kind and even your waifu due to your association with the group, you fight a covert battle from the shadows to protect their innocence from faggots like OP.
>>
File: TheLastWaifuRaidYou'llEverStop.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheLastWaifuRaidYou'llEverStop.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>30003755
My faggotry knows no bounds. I've already planned for such an event.
>>
>>30003746
You have a point. But I would also need to kidnap a sidemare.
>>
File: Solly Man.jpg (155KB, 359x325px) Image search: [Google]
Solly Man.jpg
155KB, 359x325px
>>30003717
Offer to cut the waifu in half. Do not give her to the one who agrees with this plan.
>>
>>30003794
>Offer to cut the waifu in half
>Then cut the Anon in half and keep the waifu

This is the better solution.
>>
>>30003717
Why would I kidnap my waifu?? This thread is shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!
>>
I like this thread
>>
>>30005975
Truly a man of taste.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.