[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight = autist who can't handle friendship Trixie =

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Starlight = autist who can't handle friendship
Trixie = greedy cunt who tries to hog the spotlight all the time
Maud = autist incapable of expressing emotion

Starlight and her pony friends are all recovering from the opposite of an element of harmony: friendship, generosity, and laughter.

Who will her other 3 pony friends be?
>>
>>30003608
Slipknot, the mare who can climb anything
>>
>>30003608
Discord, the element of annoying Twilight. He counts unicorn, pegasus and earth pony so Trixie needs to go, we can only have two unicorns.
>>
File: Purple_Loud.png (39KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
Purple_Loud.png
39KB, 250x189px
>>30003608
Listen up, sassafras, you need a bitch, a liar and a whore. That means Luna, Celestia, and Cadance in that order, respectively.
>>
>>30003608
Friendship isnt an element but it works if you insert magic, she literally cant control her magic, i think anon might be on to something here folks...
>>
Trixie is more the opposite of honesty isnt she?
>>
Could Moondancer be the opposite of Kindness, or can we have no more unicorns?
>>
>>30003608
lightning dust, the opposite of loyalty
>>
>>30003919
Holy FUG
>>
>>30003608
Starlight is autistic as fuck, but she's getting better at friendship. She didn't sperg out with Maud. Though they're both autistic so maybe that's why...
>>
>>30005060

That's the point though. They used to be the opposite of their element, but they're all trying to improve themselves.
>>
>>30004614
How is Luna a liar?
>>
>>30005078
I can't see Maud expressing emotion though. Isn't that a major part of her character? Did she do any of those smirks she does occasionally during her first episode?
>>
>>30005127

Well, she's still rather emotionless, but she tried to reach out and make a friend. In previous episodes she just sort of accepted that nobody except Pinkie was going to accept her. She's making progress.
>>
>>30003608
did you consider thorax may be the opposite of generosity? his race used to do nothing but take.

ember could also be the opposite of kindness.
>>
>>30005127
She smiles for a little bit around Glimmer, because she's just that motherfucking perfect.
>>
>>30004656
>Friendship isnt an element but it works if you insert magic

friendship is magic you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>30005159
its the MAGIC of friendship you fat ugly cow
>>
>>30005158
Was that sarcasm? I think that was sarcasm.
Rood
>>
>>30000000
>>
File: 1464173156086.png (529KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464173156086.png
529KB, 1000x1000px
>>30005158
I don't blame her.
>>
Starlight = Season 5
Trixie = Season 1
Maud = Season 4

We just need three characters from Season 2, 3 and 6…
>>
>>30005262

possible candidates

>Season 2
Discord
Cranky
Flim Flam brothers
Garble
Chrysalis

>season 3
Lightning Dust
Babs Seed

>season 6
Sunburst
Ember
Zephyr Breeze
Quibble Pants
Thorax
>>
>>30005141

He's already solved. That was the season 6 ending after all.

Plus we 'need' 2 pegasi and a earth pone. We know there's an episode coming up with Big Mac having his first crush (wasn't he already ploughing cherri lee after the hearts and hooves episode?) so we might get him being the new FS analogue since he's technically shy.

Then we need a Ponk replacement and a Rarity.

Possibly Chrysallis for Rarity? I mean season 6 did btfo of her entire reason to exist and she was on the verge of being converted. Plus she's the polar opposite of generosity.

Then we just have to replace Ponk unless we take Maud as the anti-ponk and use someone else for AJ.
>>
>>30005104
Luna is the bitch, Celestia is the liar, Cadance is the whore. That's what respectively means, dumbfag.
>>
>>30003919
Kek.
Still made he did not get to do anything before he died. I went in knowing he would die having read the comics but I thought we would get something.
>>
>>30005420
chryssi is too big to join the anti m6. thatd be like celestia joining as the mane crew.
>>
>>30003608
Cheese Sandwich
Sugar Bell
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.