[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happened in Mauds past? The whole "rocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What do you think happened in Mauds past?

The whole "rocks don't judge you" thing.
Pinky is acting weirder than normal when it comes to her.

Something bad must have happened.
>>
>>30002156
she graduated cuckschool and is now living in Ponyville with her own little shed.
>>
she killed a pony.
>>
>>30002156
She comes from a clearly puritanical background. Her parents probably were all over her due to her personality.
>>
>>30002156
Her cuckshed wasn't as pretty as the other ponies cucksheds.
>>
>>30002156
I guess if something happened ( It didn't, you're just assuming and overthinking a childrens tv show) she must have had many interactions previously like she did with the rest of the mane six when she was first introduced. She was dead pan and inattentive and other ponies thought her strange and didn't want to be around her if they didn't have to be. Maybe some of them even talked shit and said "she's really weird."
>>
>>30002156
she holds great knowledge of the past, the present and the future, greater than a pony can achieve. that's why she's always calm. she always knows what's about to happen. but nopony ever listens to her because she talks weird. so she resorts to rocks, the true silent observers of everything that happens around them.
>>
>>30002185
that would explain a lot

>>30002183
>It didn't, you're just assuming and overthinking a childrens tv show
Pinky seems overprotective of her and she resembles a deeply traumatized and burned out person.
>>
>>30002183
>Maybe some of them even talked shit and said "she's really weird."
Considering how hard that Pinkie snapped at Starlight after she called Maud weird, I think it's at least a touchy subject.
>>
>>30002156
she's autistic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JygnNCvLgWM&t=10m45s
>>
>>30002250
>Autist shoes review
Who cares what he thinks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.