[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reverse Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 111

File: 1381200036831.png (591KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
1381200036831.png
591KB, 888x888px
Thirsty herdless mares and unfucked pastebins edition.

Prev: >>29966738

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
He's dead, Jim.

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives
Re-uploaded, but last updated two years ago: https://pastebin.com/f9Cv1Phu

Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>>30001782
Where's the google doc link, dipshit.
>>
>>30001782
And here's the google doc link as posted in >>29969497

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/
>>
>>30001782
The Google link was fucked up in the previous thread and lead to nowhere, the correct one is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/
>>
Tonight.
You.
>>
Listen sis, just remember this:

Colts are just like any other living thing.

Since they want to give their seed to a stronger mare, their ratio of fertilization rises when they are raped.

In other words, when Anon being resistant, it`s just a sign that he want to knock you up even more!
>>
Hey, I got more Fleur
>>
>>30001908
HUZZAH! LET THE GREEN FLOW!
>>
File: 1493618348187.jpg (96KB, 713x674px) Image search: [Google]
1493618348187.jpg
96KB, 713x674px
Even penguins are not immune to waifus
http://goboiano.com/japan-puts-anime-in-zoo-and-penguin-adopts-a-waifu/
>>
>Ponies have no idea what Anon means when he talks about their magical aura.
>"My horn glows when I use magic? But I'm not even casting a light spell. Wait, you can SEE my magic when Im using it?"
>Twilight sends a letter to Celestia.
>Two minutes later a mass of tentacles and pony ponuts appears in town, abducting Anonymous!
>It's actually Celestia, here to welcome a new "brother" into the family.
>An eldritch alicorn and Anon prompt.
>>
>>30001918
>>30001925
>Sam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
>>
>>30001942
Shoot, sorry LaP.
>>
File: 1323926468568.png (94KB, 327x213px) Image search: [Google]
1323926468568.png
94KB, 327x213px
>>30001782
>tfw no Equestrian Invasion edition
>>
File: 1462825644130.png (524KB, 987x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1462825644130.png
524KB, 987x1378px
>>30001947
kek oh shit.

Did you delete your posts to remove the characters name, LaP? We know it's going on your fimfic account, it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>30001908
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffuck you. I knew I forgot something...

>Anon’s apartment had seen better days. The walls were water damaged and its paint was peeling. Its carpeted floors were worn and bare in some places. There was a tiny bathroom right next to the front door that had a shower two sizes too small for the stallion, and as far as Fleur could tell the only other room was a small living room with a couch that was far too big to have been able to fit through that front door without the assistance of magic.
>Still though, through the wear and tear Fleur could see that her photographer had done his best to make this place into a home. A small wooden table sat in front of the couch, piled high with empty cups and knick-knacks. A makeshift clothes rack sat next to one of the walls. Posters and an overly large foam finger lined the walls and a brand new set of curtains sat above the apartment’s one dimmed window. Right next to that window was a tiny stove and the smallest refrigerator that the supermodel had ever seen.
>“Sorry about the mess. If I had known that anyone was coming I would have cleaned up a little bit,” Anon said.
“Oh, there’s no need to worry about that, [i]mon cher[/i],” Fleur said, looking around. “Your home looks… comfortable.”
>“It’s not the best place I’ve ever lived, but it’s not that bad,” Anon said, gesturing for her to sit down on the couch as he made his way over to his fridge. “The neighbors are real nice, and the view’s pretty in the mornings if you open up the window.”
“It’s a little chilly in here, no?” Fleur muttered, hopping up onto the couch.
>“Yeah, a bit. When I asked the landlady about it she said that the ventilation in this place is a bit funny. If you’re cold though you’re more than welcome to use a blanket or two.”
“[i]Merci[/i].”
>>
>>30002017

>Reaching behind her, Fleur grabbed the black and gold blanket that was sitting neatly folded on top of the couch. Unfolding it, she wrapped it around herself.
>She immediately wiggled into the blanket, her nostrils flaring. Anon’s scent clung to the blanket, as it did with the rest of the room. It was so potent, in fact, that she was surprised that she hadn’t smelled it outside.
>“So, what brings you all the way to my little neck of the woods?” Anon asked as he opened up his fridge and reached inside. “Did something bad happen?”
>Fleur let out a hum, wiggling around. With every passing moment, she could smell her scent mixing with his. If she continued to do with for a little longer, Anon would be smelling her every time he closed his eyes to sleep.
>“Fleur. Hey Fleur. You alright there?” Anon called, breaking the supermodel out of her stupor.
“What? What did you say, Anon?” she asked, blushing.
>“I asked why you came all the way down here to see me,” Anon said, looking over his shoulder at her. “Not that I don’t mind. It’s great to see you. Hey… are you alright there? You’re looking a bit red.”
“Red? I’m not red!” Fleur said with a laugh that sounded forced even to her ears. “I’m just a little tired from the walk is all. Nothing to worry about.”
>“You sure?”
“Yes. I’m absolutely sure, [i]cher[/i].”
>Though Anon obviously didn’t believe her, he turned back toward the fridge. “So, about you being here…”
Discreetly wiggling her hoof out of her blanket, Fleur used it to fan her face. “Well, since the last few days have been no doubt as chaotic for you as they’ve been for me, I decided to come and see if you were alright. As well as… apologize, since all of this is my fault.”
>Grabbing something from his fridge, Anon stood up and kicked it closed. He turned around, showing Fleur that he was holding two metal cans in his hands.
>>
>>30002025

>“Sorry that I don’t have wine or anything like that,” he said. “The ol’ fridge isn’t big enough for anything other than beer.”
“That’s fine, thank you,” Fleur said, using her magic to levitate the can out of his hands.
>She had absolutely no idea what beer was, but she wasn’t going to pass up a drink. Especially if it had some kind of alcohol in it.
>“Make sure to use a coaster,” Anon urged. “I don’t want that table gettin’ any watermarks on it.”
“Of course,” Fleur replied, giving the can a once over before taking a ladylike sip.
>It was unlike any brew that she had ever tasted. It was almost as if someone had watered hard cider down and filtered it so many times that you could only taste fizzy water. It wasn’t exactly [i]bad[/i], but it was different.
>Anon took a great gulp from his can, grimacing as he did so. “The only thing that it has going for it is that it’s not warm,” he said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. “After five or six of ‘em they’ll get better. Promise.”
>Marching over to his couch, Anon sat down right next to Fleur with a grunt. A bolt of nervousness and want raced up the model’s spine. She tried to wiggle away from the human toward the edge of the couch, only to wiggle back toward him until their sides were touching.
>Anon looked over at her, causing her to freeze in place. “So… I’ve been hearing a lot of stuff the last couple of days.”
“I’m guessing you would,” Fleur replied, wishing that she had taken more than a small sip of her drink.
>“I almost haven’t been able to go outside because ponies keep running up to me screaming about a whole bunch of nonsense that I don’t have any idea about,” her photographer continued, leaning toward her. “I tried asking what the heck had everybody so riled up about, but no two people’s stories are the same.”
>>
>>30002031

Fleur twitched, her ears folding against her skull. “I apologize for that,” she said, bowing her head. “I shouldn’t have left you like I did. It was [i]lâche[/i].”
>“Don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad about it, just a bit confused,” Anon said, taking another sip of his drink. “I mean, when I woke up that day you were gone, and I really didn’t think it was that big of a deal until I started getting pestered.”
>A frown came to the human’s. “It wasn’t like you took my pants off while I was sleeping, right?”
“Of course not!” Fleur said, reddening further. “I’d [i]never[/i] do anything like that in the studio!”
>Anon raised an eyebrow. “Oh? So you’d do it other places then?” he asked with a smile. “I better keep an eye on you then, since we’re alone and all.”
Squawking in outrage, Fleur nudged him in the ribs. “You know what I mean, you [i]cul[/i]!”
>“I know, I know, I’m just teasing,” Anon replied with a chuckle. “But what really did happen then. If you don’t mind me askin’?”
>A shiver that had nothing to do with the cold ran up the length of Fleur’s spine. She nuzzled back into her blanket, feeling the anxiety in her belly turning into butterflies.
>For a brief moment, she wanted to lie to him, to make up some outlandish story. But, looking into her photographer’s eyes, Fleur found that she couldn’t. Anon deserved to hear the truth, and she was going to tell it to him.
“When the two of us were asleep on that couch I somehow found myself lying on top of you,” she confessed after a brief pause. “And I might have started… nuzzling your face.”
>Fleur braced herself for outrage and yelling, looking at her photographer out of the corner of her eye. To her surprise however, she didn’t get either. Instead, a great big smile broke out across Anon’s face.
“Really? Aw, that’s really cute,” he said, almost to himself.
>>
>>30002041

>The genuine warmth in his voice caught Fleur off guard. Her butterflies made their way up to the base of her throat, and along with them came the overwhelming urge to hop into her photographer’s lap and do her best to make that smile grow. She resisted the urge though, if only just barely.
“You’re not... upset?” she asked.
>“Upset? Why would I be upset about that?” Anon asked. “In fact, why the heck would anyone around here be upset about that? I may not know all that much about pony culture but I know for a fact that you all love your nuzzling and touching.”
Squirming deeper into her blanket, Fleur bit her lip. “I maybe have also given you a kiss or two…”
>There was a pause. Not a terribly long one, but it was long enough to be noticeable.
>“Kiss?” Anon asked, brow furrowing.
“[i]Oui[/i],” Fleur replied with a nod. “I gave you a few pecks and while I was doing so a makeup mare came in and…” She trailed off, letting her confession hang in the air.
>Anon took another sip from his can. “So you were smooching me while I was asleep?”
“I was,” Fleur said, forcing herself to look at him. “And I’m sorry. What I did was [i]extremely[/i] unprofessional. And if...”
>She sighed, looking down at the table. A thousand thoughts buzzed around her skull like angry insects, not of them very reassuring. Taking a deep breath, she looked back up at him with her head held high.
“If you wish to complain to Essence or leave me to shoot with somepony else, don’t hesitate to do so. I won’t hold it against you. What I did was inappropriate, and I should be punished for it.”
>Feeling her courage failing her, Fleur looked down at the floor.
“And… If you’d like anything from me don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll do everything in my power to get it for you.”
>>
>>30002046

>For almost a solid minute, Anon was silent, his blue eyes looking her up and down. This felt like an eternity to the supermodel, who had to use every bit of her self-control to keep from leaping off of the couch and racing toward the door. Finally, still eyeing her, Anon took another sip of his drink.
>“If I ask you for something, you’ll do everything in your power to make sure that I get it huh?” he asked.
Fleur flinched. “[i]Oui[/i]. Anything that you want.”
>Nodding, Anon leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees and looking at the can of beer in his hands. “Well, I brought a bunch of this shitty beer from my world, and no matter how much I want to chuck the stuff out the window I was always taught not to waste perfectly good alcohol.”
>He lifted the can above his head as if inspecting it. “And unfortunately for me, I must have brought a hundred cans with me, so drinking all of it is gonna take a while.
>Pressing the lip of the can to his lips, Anon tilted it all the way back and began chugging. Fleur watched as his throat contract again and again while some of the beer escaped the edges of his mouth and dripped down his chin. The sight made her lick her very dry lips.
>Finishing his beer, Anon crushed the can and tossed it in the direction of a small garbage can that was sitting near the window. The crushed can missed, hitting the wall with a dull thud before dropping to the ground.
>“Damn, off by a mile…” he said, before looking over at her with a small grin. “It’ll tell you what, Fleur. Photo gave me the next couple days off to let this whole thing blow over. If you sit here with me and finish all of the beer in the fridge I’ll call us even.”
Fleur’s gaze snapped up to him. “Really?” she asked.
>“[i]Wee wee,[/i]” Anon replied, reaching over and grabbing her beer. “We can sit here for the next couple of days, order a couple of pizzas, and sit back and relax for a little bit.”
>>
>>30002057

“That’s it? That’s all you want?”
>“Well… If you want to fill my fridge up with some better drinks I won’t stop you, but other than that not really.”
>Anon offered Fleur her drink. Freeing both hooves from the blanket, she grabbed it, too stunned to do anything other than stare at the can.
>She must have looked particularly silly, because Anon let out a chuckle. “Now, how about we go ahead and pick a movie to watch? I know that we didn’t get to finish Wall-E last time, but if you want we could…”

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

“[i]Je suis Anon.[/i]”
>“Jesus… Anon…”
“No, no, no. [i]Je suis Anon[/i].”
>“Je… ses?”
“Suis.”
>“Suis. [i]Je suis Anon?[/i]”
A smile came to Fleur’s face. “Yes, very… very good! Very good!”
>Anon answered her smile with a smile of her own. “[i]Merci[/i].”
>Fleur had no idea how many hours had passed since she had finished her first can of beer. She also hadn’t the foggiest idea how much of the drink had passed her lips. All that she knew was the sun had gone down long ago and the garbage can near the wall was half-full of crushed cans. She had also gone from sitting beside Anon to sitting in his lap. Not that she had any qualms with this.
“[i]Fantastique[/i]. I’ll have you [i]parlant[/i]... speak—[i]speaking[/i] fluent Prench in no time, [i]mon cher[/i]!” the supermodel said with a giggle.
>She nuzzled her cheek into the nape of Anon’s neck. Anon let out a sigh, the hand that he had wrapped around her middle giving her side a scratch. Fleur squirmed at the foreign, yet pleasant, feeling of his fingers dancing across her coat.
>“I think I’ll need a couple more dranks… [i]drinks[/i] before I can be a French master,” Anon said, the hint of a slur in his voice.
>>
>>30002063

“Then we’ll get you all the beer you need, [i]mon ami[/i]!” Fleur said, nearly knocking Anon over as her nuzzles became before more forceful and needy. “Give me… Give me but a moment and I shall get you more!”
>Sticking out her tongue in concentration, Fleur let magic flow through the tip of her horn. As carefully as she could, she tried to open Anon’s fridge with a spell. Three times she missed, twice grabbing the window frame and once nearly tearing out a section of the wall, but on the fourth time she managed to grab it.
“Aha! Got you!” she said, grabbing one of Anon’s hands and pushing it toward her stomach.
>“Yeah, you… get—[i]got[/i] it, Fleur,” the human said with a drunken giggle, giving her belly a scratch.
>Fleur’s eyes crossed at the sensation, very nearly causing her magic to dissipate. Her back legs crossed and her grip on his hand tightened as a rush of heat to her extremities made her squirm. Somehow, despite the pleasure, she was able to open the fridge with only a bit of trouble.
“Sweet Celestia above. Your fingers… Your fingers feel wonderful, Anon,” she murmured.
>Anon smiled. “Yeah? Well, your coat feels really... really nice. It’s really pretty and soft an’… pretty.”
“You already said pretty, you silly filly.”
>“Then it’s double pretty! You’re dribbble—[i]double[/i] pretty! And I’m not a silly filly, [i]mon chair[/i]! I’m a man! A… A manly man!”
Fleur couldn’t help but laugh. “[i]Oui[/i], you’re a manly… manly man,” she said, using her magic to reach into the fridge. “And a manly man needs a drink, no?”
>Anon nodded, an act which would have caused him to fall off the couch if Fleur wasn’t practically pinning him to the couch. “Yeah, I could go for another beer! In fact, bring… bring ‘em all out so we can make a big ol’ pyramid!”
>>
>>30002076

>Fleur searched the inside of the fridge, but to her surprise her magic didn’t come into contact with any of the cans. Frowning, she leaned forward, her brow scrunched in concentration. This time, she carefully searched the fridge, touching every inch of it, but again she didn’t touch anything that resembled a can.
“Anon… I don’t think there’s any beer left,” she said.
>Anon blinked. “What? Of course there... there is! I had like a… a billion cans in that fridge! We couldn’t have drank ‘em all!”
“You’re right, there should be [i]plus[/i],” she said.
>Letting more magic flow into her horn, Fleur picked up the whole fridge. With a flick of her head, she pulled the power cord out of the wall and floated it over to the two of them. She accidently let it drop to the floor once, as well as use a little too much magic that had it flying to the ceiling, but eventually she managed to levitate it over.
“There! Now we can drink… all of the beer in… in the world!” she said, pushing aside Anon’s long powered down computer and the half-finished cans of beer so she could put the little fridge on the table.
>“You’re a gen…. genius, Fleur!” Anon said, leaning forward and throwing open the fridge.
>Both the human and unicorn, as drunk as they were, expected the inside of the fridge to be stuffed with beer cans. To their surprise however, they found that it was completely empty. It took a few moments for this to process for the both of them, but when it did they frowned.
>“Hey… Where did all the beer go?” Anon demanded.
“[i]Je ne[/i]… I don’t know,” Fleur said, once again searching the inside of the fridge with her magic. “We had so much left…”
>“Yeah we did! Like a zillion! We couldn’t have drunk—[i]drank[/i] them all!”
>The two stared into the empty fridge for a few moments longer. Their minds chugged along, trying to think of the best possible reaction to this travesty.
>>
>>30002082

“Do… Do you want me to [i]jeter[/i] it out the... the window, [i]mon amour[/i]?” Fleur asked, lifting the fridge from the table.
>Anon’s frown deepened. “Just… Just put it back,” he said with a wave of his free hand. “We’ll get more later.”
>Fleur nodded. Closing her eyes, she levitated the fridge a few feet away before letting it drop to the floor. A bang echoed throughout the room, but neither the human nor the unicorn seemed to even notice, the two of them staring at the window in front of them.
“Anon?”
>“Yeah?”
“I think… I think we drank all of your beer.”
>Anon was silent for a few moments before he slowly nodded. “Yeah… I think you’re right.”
>The realization that all of the beer was gone hit Fleur much harder than she expected. Now that they were out of the fantastical alien brew, she couldn’t teach Anon to speak Prench, and if he couldn’t do that then he wouldn’t be able to understand anything that she said. He wouldn’t even be able to tell her hello in the mornings.
A very unmarely sniffle escaped the supermodel. “[i]Je suis désolé[/i]… I’m sorry we drunk... [i]drank[/i] all of your beer, Anon.”
>Before she could break down, tears welling up in her eyes, she felt Anon’s hand untangle itself from her hooves, reaching up and touching her cheek.
>“Hey, hey, hey, [i]hey[/i]. There’s no need to be sat—[i]sad[/i],” Anon said. “We were supposed… supposed to drink all of that anyway. So don’t cry. There’s no need to be sad. Don’t be sat—[i]sad[/i] please.”
“But what are… what are we going to do now?” Fleur asked, rubbing her muzzle against his Adam’s apple.
>Anon stared off into space for a second or two, before a proverbial lightbulb lit up above his head. “Hey, did I never tell you how I… how I became a photographer?”
>Sniffling again, Fleur shook her head.
>>
>>30002086

>A drunken smile worked its way onto the human’s face. “I’ll tell that do—[i]to[/i] you then! It’s a really, really okay story. You’ll really get a… a chuckle out of it.”
>Letting his fingers wander up to the top of Fleur’s head to play with her scalp, Anon loudly cleared his throat. “A couple years ago it was pretty… pretty bad around my neighborhood. No matter what you did you couldn’t find a job in anything. Fast food, male strippin', construction, nothin’. Especially if you weren’t going to… to school for medicine or somethin’ like that. See, I saw how… how miserable most people were working at the hospitals and I wasn’t smart enough for college, so after high school I went out and tried to get myself some work.”
A frown came to Fleur’s face, her nostrils flaring. “[i]Connerie[/i]. You’re smart. Very smart. And… And you smell good too.”
>Anon chuckled. “A lot of other peepers—[i]people[/i] didn’t think so, ‘cause no matter where I went no one would hire me.” He threw up a hand, almost accidentally slapping Fleur in the face. “And I went [i]everywhere[/i]. I must have gone out fifty miles lookin’ for stuff. But nothing!”
>He looked down at her, his smile widening. “For almost a year I just… just sat around my folk’s house an’ did nothin’. But then I heard that they were lookin’ for a photographer at some… some tiny news place. The help wanted thing said that the place wanted someone with a fancy, smancy degree, but I saw what they were payin’ and I was… was desperate enough to try an’ apply.”
Fleur picked her head off her Anon’s shoulder to look at him. “Did they say yes?”
>“They did.”
The supermodel’s nose scrunched up. “But why? I thought you said that they wanted... wanted somepony with a degree and you didn’t go… go to school.”
>>
>>30002095

>“I didn’t,” Anon said, lightly flicking her ear. “But some buddies of mine were… really, really, [i]really[/i] good at making online websites. So, what I did was put on my application that I had a… a master’s degree in photography to some fake college and had them whip up a website for it.”
>The human giggled. “The news place made a couple phone calls, and my buddies made up a bunch of shit, and I somehow managed… do—[i]to[/i] land myself the job.”
“So… You got a photographer job without having any experience?” Fleur asked, disbelief working its way into her tone.
>“Yep! I didn’t even have a… a camera until the day before I had to go into for work,” Anon said, resting his head on the top of the couch and closing his eyes.
“They didn’t ask for a portfolio?”
>“Nope. All they wanted was a… a piece of paper that said I graduated.”
“And you had no [i]expérience[/i]… um, experience?”
>“Nope. I had to teach myself every… everythin’. Didn’t even know how to work photoshop.”
“Really?”
>“Yep. Really.”
>Silence crept into the room as the unicorn and the human looked at each other. The smallest of smiles found its way onto Fleur’s face. Anon let out another giggle, which caused Fleur to giggle as well. These giggles turned into chuckles, which turned into laughter. Soon, before they knew it, both Fleur and Anon had broken into full-fledged belly laughs, holding each other to keep themselves from call over.
>Somehow, in the midst of this laughter, Anon found himself lying on the couch with Fleur on top of him, her muzzled buried in his chest with tears streaming down her face. Their laughter continued for many minutes, before turning back into giggles, then into heavy breathing and smiles, until the two were just lying there in comfortable silence.
“That’s… that’s absolutely [i]incroyable[/i], Anon,” Fleur said, picking her head up to look at him.
>>
>>30002107

>“It is pretty… pretty neat huh?” Anon asked with a chuckle as he stared up at the ceiling. “There I was, a jobless bum livin’ with his parents. But now look at me; I’m livin’ in a whole other world takin’ crappy pictures of the… the prettiest pony that I’ve ever seen.”
“Oh, you [i]flatteur[/i],” Fleur said, booping his nose with a hoof even as her blush worked its way down her neck.
>“Flatter nothin’,” Anon said, pointing a hand toward the ceiling. “You got all… all of the ponies back home beat by a mile, a lot of the girls too!”
>He let his hand flop down onto the small of Fleur’s back. Fleur let out a hum, wiggling herself on top of him.
While she liked to think that she was a humble mare, a bit of vanity couldn’t help but well up inside her at her photographer’s words. “Oh? So, [i]joli[/i]... pretty then?” she asked.
>“Of course! Pretty eyes, pretty mane and tail, a body that even this…this alien can appreciate! I don’t care what people would say back home; you’re… [i]beautiful[/i]!” Anon continued, giving her back a pat. “And I’ll fight any jagoff that says otherwise!”
“[i]Flatteur[/i],” Fleur said again, leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “And don’t let anypony tell you that your work is “crappy”. You’re a fin… fine photographer, degree or not.”
>“Yeah, but I don’t know how… how much longer my luck will… will hold out after I’m done here and I go back home,” Anon murmured, his smile diminishing. “My brother might have managed to get me some… some work over here, but they already got a replacement back at my old job, and nobody else is gonna get fooled by my fake website and fuckin’… degree.”
“Then you don’t… don’t need to go back,” Fleur said without hesitation. “You can stay here with us.”
>Anon picked his head up to look at her. “Stay here?”
>>
>>30002115

“[i]Oui[/i],” Fleur replied, nodding. “They always… always need photographer’s in Canterlot, and since Photo is a… a producer I’m sure she’d be happy to keep you on for as long as you’d like.”
>The unicorn wiggled up her photographer’s body until their noses were touching. A small, primeval part of Fleur couldn’t help but enjoy the sight of a male underneath her, but she put aside the feeling to frown.
“And even if she doesn’t, I’d be more than [i]heureux[/i]... happy to bring you into my staff.”
>“Your staff?”
“[i]Oui[/i]! Of course! I wouldn’t want my favorite [i]photographe[/i]... photographer to be snatched up by some lucky mare would I?” Fleur picked her head up and looked around the room, her nose crinkling in disgust. “But before we can have that conversation, we’ll need to get you out of this… this [i]les déchets[/i].”
>“The who-what now?” Anon asked.
“There are plenty of empty… empty rooms in my mansion,” Fleur continued with a nod, ignoring her photographer’s question. “Any one of them will be far better for you than this apartment, and we’ll be able to [u]marche[/i]… to [i]walk[/i] together to the shoots. [i]AND[/i] I’ll be there whenever you need me if there’s something… something that you would like to show me or we’d need to reshoot something.”
>She looked back down at him, her face as red as an apple. Anon was looking up at her in confusion, his cheeks pinkish.
>“B-But what about your… your bosses? Aren’t they already pissy with you about keepin’ me as your photographer?”
“[i]Au Tartare avec eux[/i]!” Fleur shouted, pointing a hoof into the air. “They will have to accept my decision!”
>>
>>30002120

>Fleur pointed her muzzle to the ceiling as if to drive her words home. This action proved to be less than wise, because the moment she did it the world began spinning and a wave of nausea tore through the supermodel. She groaned, closing her eyes and letting her head drop onto Anon’s chest.
“By morning everypony is going… going to think that we’re a couple anyway,” she mumbled to herself, rubbing her cheek against his chest. “It wouldn’t hurt anything if we were to go along with it…”
>Anon was silent for a few moments, staring up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression. “Well… It’d be a heck of a lot better than... than going back home and working for McDonalds or something like that.”
>He lifted both hands up and brought them to Fleur’s head, running his fingers through her mane. Fleur let out a groan, wiggling on top of him. The noise brought a smile to Anon’s face.
>“I also couldn’t think of someone… someone better for work for than you, and even though I like the neighbors here it this place is kind of out of the way.”
“Then it’s decided then. When we wake up... up tomorrow I’ll make the preparations to have your things moved to my estate,” Fleur said with a nod.
>Eyes still closed, she picked up her head and leaned forward, lips puckered. Her first kiss was way off the mark, landing on Anon’s cheek. The second and third were on the nose and chin respectively. On the fourth attempt however, she found her intended target.
>She hummed as she felt her lips brush against his. Fleur held it for a few seconds before pulling away, only to lean back down and do it again. Anon tensed under her, which made her giggle, pulling away just enough so she could rub her nose against his before wiggling back down and dropping her head onto his shoulder.
>“…What was that for?” A now clearly embarrassed Anon asked.
“It was a goodnight kiss,” Fleur replied.
>>
>>30002129

>“Oh… Is that something ponies around here do?”
Fleur smiled, making herself comfortable on top of her photographer. “Nope.”
>>
>>30002139
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>30002041
>>A frown came to the human’s. “It wasn’t like you took my pants off while I was sleeping, right?”
*to the human's face
>>
>>30002063
>she's teaching him French
My heart
>>
>>30002107
>holding each other to keep themselves from call over.
*to keep themselves from falling over.
>>
File: 1469633942897.png (294KB, 980x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469633942897.png
294KB, 980x1024px
>>30002139
OH SHIT BOI THEY MOVIN IN TOGETHER

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>30001942
fund it!
>>
File: 1457132868389.png (2MB, 1494x2525px) Image search: [Google]
1457132868389.png
2MB, 1494x2525px
>>30002139
Cutest chapter so far my man.

By the way, I've gotten banned for that pic in the past for some fucking reason so be careful.
>>
>>30002450
It's the lewd ear licking.
Mods are quick to recognize lewdness.
>>
repostan one of my old related prompts:

>Eldritch Anon
>More alien than anything else in Equestria
>Even the Tree of Harmony is left scratching it's metaphorical head about Anon

>He defies the laws of nature and magic simply by existing.
>They bend and break around him
>He is a singularity in the cosmos

>For such a strange being, he is remarkably ordinary looking
>Not the outward manifestation of chaotically mismatched parts that is Discord
>Not the smoky light sucking formless cloud of the Nightmare
>He exudes no aura of terror or power
>He simply is
>Only those who are already aware of such things can really tell that he is Other in a way almost nothing else is

>>30001942
Enter Eldritch Alicorns
>>
>>30002623
Welcome to Eldritchquestria

>Just about all the major magical superpowers are eldritch in some way
>Discord, Tirek, Chrysalis, The Nightmare, All the Alicorns, Grogar, The Tree of Harmony, The Alicorn Amulet, Pinkie Pie

>There are things a mortal mind was not meant to know
>And things that even those who transcend the mortal plane fear to delve into
>Learning the Truth will change you
>As happened to the Princess of Friendship
>Knowledge is Power, but only the strongest (or strangest) wills can harness it without going mad
>>
File: 1329515079501.jpg (45KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1329515079501.jpg
45KB, 500x349px
>>30002706
>>Knowledge is Power, but only the strongest (or strangest) wills can harness it without going mad
Thank goodness I'm already mad.
>>
File: IMG_3861.jpg (49KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
49KB, 300x217px
>>30002139
I love this story so much.
Please let it end in a happy romantic relationship with alot of snuggles and hoofholding and passionate lovemaking under the stars, with plans for marriage and kids
>>
>>30002706
It's not knowledge that is power but madness.
Only the quickest and strongest wills can think in the strange ways of magic without going insane. The stranger a spell is the "darker" it is.
After all the most (reliably) powerful being in the show is the embodiment of chaos.
Everyday magic like levitation is so commonplace it no longer warps a normal ponys mind or perhaps the ubiquitousness of magic is why ponies act so impulsively and against logic.
>>
>>30001847
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>30002717
>>30002706
>Discord is Starswirl
>Unfortunately for the brilliant wizard, his grasp on reality was already tenuous at best even before he started delving into the secrets of the cosmos
>In part this explained why he was so successful
>His inherent strangeness offered him a measure of protection against the knowledge he unlocked
>His powerful will let him harness more power and knowledge than any mortal before him
>But at the apex of his power, he delved too deeply too quickly and was not prepared for what he found
>Discord was born
>>
>>30002031
>It was almost as if someone had watered hard cider down and filtered it so many times that you could only taste fizzy water.
So... American beer then.
>>
>>30002146
done as in with this update right? qt epilogue maybe?
>>
>>30003014
#SHOTSFIRED
>>
>>30002823
I always liked this head cannon, it's been a personal one of mine for years
>>
>>30003057
Nah. LaP says that after every drop. It scared me in the past too with older stories.
>>
>>30003014
Nah, that's a Mexican beer if I ever heard one. That's some Tecate right there
>>
File: MAD_DAD.jpg (50KB, 824x626px) Image search: [Google]
MAD_DAD.jpg
50KB, 824x626px
>>30001847
DON'T TEASE YOU FUCK
>>
>Today turned out to be a pretty good day.
>Save for the thing with Bon Bon this morning but you’re good at repressing bad memories, so it may as well have never happened at all.
>The stall in the market that sold your handiwork, you had come to find out was sold out of the birdhouses you made yet again.
>It was a lucrative business after all.
>You made bird houses.
>Ponies buy said birdhouses.
>Birdhorses wreck birdhouses because they’re too big to go inside despite the obvious size difference.
>Ponies buy more birdhouses to replace the broken ones.
>And you make more money.
>Rinse and repeat.
>Looking around the market you thought about what random purchase would be the icing on the cake today.
>”I thought I smelled something awful around here.”
>Turning around you saw the bane of your existence, and she was back to her normal bitchy self.
“Are you off your meds or something?”
>Bon Bon looked confused for a moment, standing at the door of her shop.
>”What are you on about, did your brain finally lose the remainder of its ability to make coherent thoughts?”
“Says the pony who was trying to get me to eat her candy this morning.”
>”Monkey, if I ever tried to sell you anything it would be rat poison.”
>What is this mare playing at?
“Then the only other possible explanation is-“
>Wait for the dramatic reveal…
“You’re bipolar. A true psycho who’s a threat to herself and everyone around her. You should check yourself into the loony bin, I hear they specialize in bitch disorders.”
>>
>>30003686
>”Go buck yourself you hairless ape.”
“I happen to have hair, you fat ass.”
>Bon Bons eyes narrowed and she growled threateningly.
>Weight must be a touchy subject for the candy aficionado.
>You had finally found her weakness, and what better time than now to exploit it.
“No reason to be all angry, I heard the bigger mares were always jolly.”
>An indignant roar erupted from the creamy mare as she launched herself at you like a missile.
>Alas your reflexes were not fast enough to dodge.
>And her aim was true, as she headbutted you right in the boys.
> “Worth it” were the final thoughts before the world went black.
>>
>>30003696
owwch
>>
>>30003696
This will end in hatesex or rape, right?
>>
File: 8d8f8f8f8.png (555KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
8d8f8f8f8.png
555KB, 600x886px
>>30001782
I leave for life-sustaining sleep and this happens. Everyone flooded in and started posting anyway. The correct google doc was posted up like three times in the last thread, there was DISCUSSION about this throughout. At this point I'm at least 90% certain that the OP for the last few threads excluding NOF, arguably doesn't even frequent this general and/or did this just to troll you guys, but you came in anyways. This was too much autism for my autism to handle LAST THEAD GUYS PLEASE
>>
>>30003696
>a mare assaulting a stallion
She is fucked
>>
>>30003696
>>And her aim was true, as she headbutted you right in the boys.
time to remove her ovaries
>>
>>30003816
at least they finally got the prompt link right
>>
>>30003829
>>30003857
Here comes the public oophorectomy.
>>
>>30002146
WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASTEBIN YOU HACK
>>
File: 1439519810874.png (435KB, 658x764px) Image search: [Google]
1439519810874.png
435KB, 658x764px
>>30003857
>>30003881
>hear knock on door
>open it to white knight mare
>she smiles beatifically at you and pulls a jar out of her little pack
>squinting, you notice two fleshy orbs floating in them
>"They belonged to your attacker, I'm so sorry that happened to you." she says, sticking the jar over to you
>>
>>30003883
It's not getting binned, you fucking Neanderthal. It's obviously going on his fimfiction.
>>
>>30003696
>She will have the same luck that Fem-Anon had in that other story.
>Ended up falling from stairs 23 times in a row.
>Then another 4 times inside the police station.
>Serve her right, clumsy whorse.
>It is a good thing that Anon is ok now.
>>
>Anon buys a supposedly haunted house
>Silly poners, ghosts don't real
>At least, that's what he thinks, until he wakes up in the middle of the night to find a ghostpon fellating him ghostbusters style
>>
>>30004219
>She looks at your with her big, hollow eyes.
>...
"Who told you to stop?".
>>
>>30004219
>The ghost mare despite her best attempts at fellatio can’t physically interact with Anon.
>The very reason she became a ghost was because she was a neet mare that never got a stallion.
>Anon ends up having to console a depressed ghostie.
>That’s what he gets for buying a home off of Trixielist.
>>
>>30004219
>She's the ghost of a wealthy, but kissless virgin who died all alone
>She's just happy to share her home with a warm body
>There was that one stallion who came in on a dare, but he peed himself and ran away when he saw a spider
>Hopefully she can share her afterlife with Anon's... Regular life
>>
File: 1493754464203.png (174KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493754464203.png
174KB, 358x358px
>>30001926

>not including the edit that states he's put behind the net at closing time so that he doesn't fall into the pool
>>
>>30002031
Actually, beer has a solid 20% more alcohol in it (on average), so if anything, the cider would be more "watered down".

>>30003014
American beers are actually some of the better in the world (generally ranked just below german beers, where the whole "we germans say american beer tastes like water" thing comes from).

You only get watery beer from America if it's the trailer-trash bottom of the industry mass produced shit like PBR, Bud Light, etc.

That stuff's literally the worst the country has to offer, but it only makes up about ~5-7% of the beer that the United States produces.

Generally, if you're talking watery beer from the continent of America, it's either Canadian (who're famous for having some of the nastiest beer known to man) or Mexican.
>>
File: 1492222503243.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
1492222503243.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
>>30004264
This is 4chan.
Pool's closed.
>>
>>30002057
>“It’ll tell you what,
forgot to drop the t* dude
>>
LaPsbin, I'm reading your hole story and losing my shit. It's hilarious.
>>
>>30004824
>LaPsbin
fucking lol
>>
>>30004914
it was a shitty copy and paste sue me
>>
>>30004944
I'm not sure you understand what is funny.
>>
>>30004961
Maybe not. I never check out this thread, but I was recommended the story. So, I'm def in unexplored territory.

I assume 'LaPsbin' is actually short for 'Love and Powerlifting's pasteBin' and on pastebin it comically reads;
>LaPsbin's Pastebin
so when I copied it real quick it reads like the writefag is named LaPsbin, when he's actually just LaP.

Yes?
>>
>>30002129
Anon from this story is a complete fucking loser, he don't deserve nice poner like Fleur, and why does she even like him is a mystery of writing and selfinserting.
>>
File: 1486192512843.png (522KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486192512843.png
522KB, 1280x1280px
>>30005070
ok
>>
>>30001782
Thirsty headless mares?
>>
>>30001962
I would be perfectly ok with ponies invading desu senpai
>>
>>30005093
whoa what the fuck? It changed my words
desu

senpai
>>
>>30005112
T B H F A M
>>
>>30004219
i need green of this.
>>
>>30004219
>>30004251
>>30004241
Anyone know of any ghost pone green? Doesn't have to be rgre.
>>
>>30005082
It's not Nightmare Night yet
>>
File: 1461254901985.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1461254901985.png
352KB, 743x744px
>>30005093
Only if it's an affection invasion.
>>
>>30005258
>Every night while the rest of equestria sleeps Luna watches you through a window like portal.
>All your struggles, hopes and dreams are witnessed only by her.
>She knows you better than you know yourself.
>All she asks of the heavens is that one day she'll be able to meet you.
>To be close to you.
>To give you the love that you deserve.
>And be by your side forever.
>>
You queers got any stories where anon proves his manlyness eventually?
It kind of irks me when he just gets shit on the entire time.
>>
>>30005469
Nof's looks promising, but he updates at a snails place.
>>
>>30005469
No
We don't have any of those.
>>
>>30005469
You can find stuff similar to what you desire in a lot of LAP's stuff, especially his earlier stuff. In fact, a lot of stuff has had the 'Anon rebels and is a manly man' theme over the year(s)
>>
>>30004405
The US west coast (California at least, and some of Washington from what I've seen) does nothing but churn out IPA's...dear God almighty so many IPA's an starts up selling more IPA's. It's gotten ridiculous. You want something hoppy? Hell yeah we got you covered. You want variety? Good luck pal. Hardest thing to find is a good red ale; we have red IPA's and red double IPA's, but no FUCKING RED ALE.

Also, PBR, Bud, Coors, and (to a less degree) 805 Keep it local serve one, and ONLY ONE purpose: the time honored tradition of shotgunning beers.
>>
>>30004251
>Trixielist
yah got me
>>
>>30005469
Cutter Butter
Diggy Hole
Love and Powerlifting Presents Love and powerlifting by LoveAndPowerlifting
>>
>>30005469
Sorry fresh out, we do have a lot of "Anon fucks the princess, has foals and orgies and becomes King of all Da lands, but is still a kooky prick" stories around though.
>>
File: 1448728933710.png (399KB, 750x786px) Image search: [Google]
1448728933710.png
399KB, 750x786px
>>30006060
what strange things to get randomly salty over
>>
>>30006060
That's one of the worst things about Anonymous stories in general. Anonymous can act like an enormous asshole and not expect any consequences for it.
>>
>>30006083
Well duh. It's rgre. That's kinda the point of the genre.
>>
>>30006129
Do you not even realize how big of a mary sue your character is? RGRE stories tend to run the gamut of making ponies act stupid to outright villainous, and Anon is always the protagonist and nothing can go wrong because every mare within a 20 mile radius want his dick, even princesses.
>>
File: 1405290800853.jpg (78KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
1405290800853.jpg
78KB, 800x655px
>>30006168
>even princesses
nice
>>
>>30006168
Write a story where ponies dont take anon's shit.
Anon acts up and gets his shit slapped
>>
>>30006269
I'm not a writer. It might be hypocritical to judge other people's works when I don't create any original content but I still think it's a legitimate complaint
>>
>>30006339
Until you have actually wrote a story it's best to not complain about everyone elses and say they suck. It won't get you anywhere as you haven't even tried to write your own to see how hard it really is. It's not just slapping a keyboard and BOOM, story. No it's actually difficult.
>>
>>30006168
Well duh. It's /mlp/. That's kinda the point of all green. It's all Mary sue/wish fulfillment.
>>
>>30006353
Are you retarded? You don't need to have written a story to point out flaws. Not that I agree (or disagree) with the dude but c'mon.
>>
>>30005214
I think the strange waifu thread has some
>>29983519
>>
>>30006406
That's not what I was trying to say, I was saying it's not as easy as he thinks. Imagine this,
>a story were Anon is treated like a piece of shit, is ugly fat and ponies won't be nice to him.
Don't like that? Okay I'll knock it down a bit.
>Nothing is sexually attracted to Anon,
and they don't want to be known as 'That pony who hangs out with the weird ape thing.' He can't get a job because who would want that thing around their food or to have to look at it while they try to buy something.
Let me try again.
>A extremely long story were nothing happens but Anon running away from danger and no actual sign of a love interest and can't fight anything because he'd logically be glass in a pony world but eventually after 150 pages of nothing something happens and Anon finally finds a pony that is somewhat interested but then see's Anon doesn't really have much redeeming qualities compared to other ponies and their relationship doesn't work out. The end.
Now, am I saying it's impossible to write a interesting story with relationship building? No, but alot of people don't realize how hard it is to write in a logical relationship without making it get boring and not just starting off with">Be Anon. *Enter pone name* and you have know each other for blah blah blah." which in it's own could be seen as Mary s
Sueing. I don't know it could just be me being a complete retard because I haven't slept in 28 hours. So if it is, I'm sorry.
>>
Prompt idea!

>One day all males in the world have disappeared,
>from this day everything goes downhill,
>after short and bloody war civilization on Eqiuss is no more,
>there is groups of strugglers here and there but they too busy fighting over porn magazines for civilization to rice again,
>one day an old scavenger named Harshwhinny searching the ruins
>She founds an strange contraption that comes to life after she messes up with it`s console
>contraption spews out a baby, human baby,
A MALE BABY
>Harshwhinny knows that no-one must know about this
>she calls him monkey-friend, hides him in her basement and raises him to live in this coltless world until he matures

This summer prepare for adventure, with Harshwhinny and "THE MONKEY FRIEND!"
>>
A few threads ago there was an idea.
granny smith shows up at anons kissing booth with a jar of bits.

However, That got me thinking, granny is what, several hundred years old, or at least that's the way its made out in mlp.

So, instead of granny smith being old and wrinkly as all hell, she buys anon away with a large jar of bits, gets in a poison joke bath, and out pops granny in her prime...
Its just easier to pretend to be old then explain she is immortal for reasons.
Anon finds out granny plays the role of borderline senile granny just for fun, they hit it off together.
>>
what happened to that one green where the Apple's had fangs and Applejack was thirsty for Twilight in like the first five minutes of meeting her?
>>
>>30006732
It got cancelled.
https://pastebin.com/PfvhAejw
>>
>>30004990
Yeh
Also, welcome to the thread
>>
File: it hurts.gif (1MB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.gif
1MB, 500x185px
>>30006887
FUCK
>>
A ponie/ponies tell anon they they are pregnant and its his.
Anon talks a bit longer then they are comfortable with to respond
anons response is simple
"Well... you can't get more pregnant can you? Let's deal with reality a bit later."
>>
>>30004184
He should bin it. Fuck fimfiction.
>>
>>30006556
So Horizon Zero dawn, with rgre and no metal dinosaurs. Pass
>>
>>30006556
Sounds like reverse gender Battle Tanx
>>
>>30002146
Great update LaP.
Btw. What happened to the Story with the Human Kingdom in the North? Are you continuing it?
>>
>>30004405
I'm Canadian and I'll agree with you on that. I think our whiskey is better though.
>>
>>30007847
what? i don't think you've had proper american whisky if you think that.
>>
>>30007847
Don't worry, both of your Whiskeys are inferior to Scottish Whisky.

Big fan of bourbon though.
>>
>>30006556
So, like... children of men except rgre?
>>
>>30007847
Canadian Whisky's ok. Quite smooth and very sweet but that's about it. Agree with >>30007927 that Scotch is better, but some Japanese whiskies out rank some Scotch.
>>
>>30003696
>Hello darkness my old friend.
>Opening your eyes you were greeted with several concerned pony faces, much too close to your own.
>From the looks of it you were at the hospital.
“Any of you ever heard of personal space?”
>”Thank goodness you’re alright darling, we were all very worried.”
>Rarity, seemed relieved as she spoke.
>Most likely since you were her best customer and losing you meant a cut in her profits.
“So anyone want to fill me in on exactly what happened? The last thing I remember was a pony missile to giblets.
>All the mares eyes seemed to draw their eyes away from your laying form.
>”They brought you here after you lost consciousness, the doctors said there wasn’t any real damage, but…”
>That made you nervous.
“But…”
>”You should see for yourself.”
>Lifting the hospital blanket you saw why they might have been hesitant on saying the full truth.
>”The doctors felt it was a necessary precaution in case there was any hidden damage.”
>Your junk was in a cast.
>”As for Bon Bon, she’s in jail on charges of assaulting a stallion in public.”
“Wait- really? I mean it did hurt, but jail? Isn’t that a bit much?”
>Twilight stepped forward hesitantly, as if she was a little conflicted about the matter.
>”I tried to talk to the guards but they wouldn’t even listen to me.”
>You might have hated the mare with every fiber of your being, but that didn’t mean you wanted to send her to jail.
>That and you may have instigated her reaction to a certain degree.
“Alrighty everyone, get out so I can get some clothes on.”
>You were going to head down to the jail and get this mess sorted out.
>Maybe Bon Bon would tone down her cuntiness out of gratitude, though you weren’t going to be overly optimistic.
>>
>>30008299
really
the whole cock and balls thing seems really unnecessary
>>
>>30008299
>Putting on pants with a dick and ball cast was a new challenge.
>Yet with some trial and error you managed to pull of the feat.
>And after checking out of the hospital, despite the six proclaiming that you needed rest, you were headed down to the town jail.
>You barely made it past the first houses when an all too familiar voice rang through the air.
>”Anon!”
>A mint green pony, whose eyes were filled with worry came careening down the path right towards you.
>”Have you seen Bon Bon, I’ve been looking for the past four hours and can’t find her!”
“She’s in jail.”
>Whatever Lyra expected you to say, it certainly wasn’t that.
>”In jail? Do you know what happened?”
>Maybe telling her to full story wasn’t going to be the best idea.
“I’m headed there now to see if I can talk some sense into the guards and get this sorted out.”
>Lyra’s eyes narrowed suspiciously, but she nodded.
>”Something tells me you know more than you’re letting on, but let’s go.”
>You two didn’t talk as you headed to the eastern part of town where the jail was located.
>”Do you hear that?”
“Hear what?”
>Brining both your hands up to your head, you cupped them behind your ears.
>Damn equine hearing, you couldn’t hear shit.
“What does it sound like?”
>”Like a lot of ponies.”
>A pit began forming in the bottom of your stomach.
>>
>>30008372
>God damn it.
>You hated being right.
>The jail was surrounded by at least a hundred mares.
>Many holding signs that read “Mares Lives Matter!”
>And the all too familiar chant of “Mares go their own way” echoing around.
“Lyra?”
>”What is it?”
“I’m certain Bon Bon will be fine in there until this all blows over, why don’t we just come back tomorrow, or next we- month.”
>Lyra sniffled.
>Fucking shit.
>>
>>30008381
waiting for more
>>
The grave is getting pretty cold, guess it's time to come back to the land of the living.
>>
>>30008381
>Lyra sniffled
No one can resist a sad mint pone
>>
Hey guys, back with more green about your favourite thirsty catburd.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/abk5qXPB

Sorry for the delay, exams's been a bitch, and my new motherboard's fucking up.

Story so far: When we last left Gilda, she had just woken up in the large cabin of the strange human, Anonymous.

> Looking up from your plate, a small monolith of well scrambled eggs adorning its ceramic surface, you look at Anonymous sitting on the other side of the table.
> A feast of hashbrowns, bread, condiments, ketchup , various fruits and veggies line the space between the two of you. You even spy a small plate of bacon. Real, honest to the Ancestors, bacon...
> The soft sizzling of the small pan sitting to the side reveals its hearty content of diced mushrooms and what appears to be small slivers of beef.
> A large teapot lets loose the faint trail of a vapor fumes from its tout. A crystal decanter stands proudly next to its shorter, warmer, neighbor. Its content evidently apple juice.
> The appetizing aromas permeate the room. Combining the fragrance of the feast, the rustic scent of burning wood and ash from the fireplace, both serve to accentuate one another.
> The broad polstered chair upon which you sit is finely crafted, the materials sturdy and a testament to its creators skill.
> Despite the usual early morning chill this time of the year, the temperature in the room is at a nice soothing level.
> The soft sound of a newspaper being flipped turns your focus back on the human.
> Anonymous looks to be carefully reading the contents of the tabloid.
> Clearing your throat, you break the silence. He looks up from the paper at you, a questioning gleam reflecting in his eyes.
“Aren’t you going to…”, you ask, pointing at the contents of the table.
> “Oh,” he says, “Sure, of course it. You’re my guest, after all. Please, eat,” he finishes, a humble smile on his face
>>
>>30008866
“Aren’t you gonna eat yourself,” you question, still waiting for his reaction.
> He sits up in his chair from his leaned back position. “Sure, but I mean, isn’t it customary to let the guests pick first?”, he asks.
> You quickly shake your head.
“No, you first!”
> He raises an eyebrow in question.
“I mean, it’s always the bringer of the meal’s right to pick their portion first!
> “’Bringer of the meal’?” he asks.
“The cook,” you clarify. “It’s, um, a griffon thing. The usually the rooster who prepares the meals, so he gets the first share.
> “Rooster? That’s funny, I don’t remember waking up at the crest of dawn, feeling like shouting the head of my neighbor off,” he says.
> This isn’t working out, mayday!
“S-stallion,” you try again.
> Anonymous leans across the table, his fingers intercrossed, with his chin resting upon his hands. A smirk plays on his lips as his beard brushes against his skin.
> Ancestors, take me home.
“Male, you dweeb!” you squawk indignantly.
> Laughing, he reaches for the plate with the hashbrowns and begins loading a few onto his plate, before retrieving the decanter. You clutch the pan with the beef and mushrooms, with an annoyed huff.
> He moves the decanter against your glass, raising his brows in an unspoken offer.
> You nod in gratitude, grabbing the salt and pepper, as he pours you a glass.
> The two of you dig in, the varieties in taste and texture surprising you.
> After a while, Anonymous pauses his eating, and looks at you. “Tell me, Gilda, what’s the griffonian society like? I’ve spent all of my time among ponies, either here in Ponyville or in Canterlot, but never surrounded by griffons.”
> The question takes you by surprise.
“What would you like to know?” you ask.
> Anonymous ponders for a moment, brushing his chin with his right hand. You’ve noticed he has a habit of doing that.
>>
>>30008875
> “Well, considering my limited knowledge of Equess, how about I ask you some short questions, and you answer them?”
“Sounds… reasonable, you reply.
> “Great”, he says, leaning back as he begins peeling an apple using a small knife. He cuts out a piece of the fruit, eating it with a contemplative look on his face.
> “Hm…” he begins. “What type of rulership do you have in, Griffonstone, right?”
“Yes, a monarchy.”
> “What’s the gender ration like?” he continues, starring at a piece of apple with a sharp look.
“Roughly fifty-fifty, I’d guess,” you shrug.
> “Standard of living?”
“Harsh, but tolerable.”
> He hums in thought. “What’s the ritual of courtship like with you birds?”
“Why do you want to know that?”, you retort.
> “Pure curiosity, really,” he says. “Ponies have the whole herding business going on, along with a gender ratio like a nurse school,” he explains.
“Well…” you begin. “Griffons are monogamous, to an extent. A hen…”, seeing the question on his face, you clarify “…girl griffon, usually prove her worth to a roo- I mean guy – in some way.”
“It can be through physical prowess, fighting the competition, or by her skill at a craft. If a guy sees her as a financial stable mate, and likes what he sees, they hook up, and start a family.
> Nodding in thought, the human eats another piece of fruit. “Sounds a bit like my homeworld, though with a bit less fighting, no offense.”
“None taken,” you say. “What’s your world like, Anonymous?”
> “It is… varied,” he starts. “We come in all shapes, sizes, colours and orientations. Earth, my home world, is not homogenous in the least. We’re the only sapient species on our world too.”
“No griffons in your world?” You ask inquisitively.
>>
>>30008879
> He chuckles, “Nope, sadly they only exist in mythology and superstition.”
> You turn to look down at your plate again, contemplating his answers.
> Your train of thoughts are quickly derailed though.
> “By the way, I met Rainbow on my way to Sugarcube Corner. She confirmed your story. Look..” he begins solemnly, scratching his neck.
> “I’m sorry for the whole manhandling you… and forcing you to help me drag the stag back… and locking you up. Christ, when I recount these things, it makes me sounds awful.”
> You study his face, regret and shame apparent on his features.
“That’s okay, I got a free breakfast out of it, right?” you say with a hint of humor. “It wasn’t that bad either”, you continue, trying to soften the slight awkwardness of the situation.
> Anonymous’ head swivels up and looks you in the eyes.
> “’Not that bad…’” he repeats, an unreadable tone in his voice and a reawakened smirk on his lips.
> “Do you like being held down, Gilda?” he asks nonchalantly, standing up.
> You stare at him.
> “W-what did you say?” you question a breathless whisper.
> He places the knife down on the table, as he moves around the table. His steps careful and elegant. The eyes follow yours, all the way to look down into yours.
> “You heard me, Gilda.” He continues. “How did it feel? For once in your life, you not being the hunter, but rather, the hunted?”
> You’re unpleasantly reminded of the difference in the size of the two of you as he stands besides you. His shape towers over your prone form. His shirt doing little to contain his broad shoulders, and wide arms.
> He draws a heavy breath expanding his chest.
> WoahMomma.burd
> “Being hunted not only by a fellow predator, but a superior one…” Anonymous says in a low tone, as he moves behind you. Your eyes shift to look straight ahead of you, your muscles tense.
>>
>>30008884
> You feel the soft caress of his hands on your head, gently pampering the feathers. By the ancients, that feels heavenly.
> An involuntary purr escapes you.
> The combination of his earlier words and his gentle fondling of your crest sends waves of mixed emotions through you. You’ve never felt like this before.
> The enticing feeling of bliss and the harrowing feeling of being in mortal danger.
> “I’m willing to be that you’ve never experienced that before, right?”
> You hum in confirmation.
> His hand moves to your shoulders, joined by the other. They begin kneading your joints with firmness and competence.
> Strong digits pressing into your tense flesh, softening it to the touch.
> Circular patterns made by his unyielding thumbs sends thrills of satisfaction through you.
> You sigh and leans back into his hands.
> He chuckles lowly, and moves his lips to your ear.
> “As a matter of fact, I would bet that deep, deep down… You griffons resemble ponies in ways more than you would think...” he murmurs huskily. You notice his musky scent surrounding you, the scent of a adult male in his prime.
> His hands move down your back, finding your wing joints.
>Trailing the contours of your tendons, his hands trace each primary after another.
> “To be honest, I think that some griffons might even enjoy a few of these ways…”
> As he speaks, his right hand squeezes your wings biceps.
> What happens next is the purebred result of thousands of hours of flight and millions of years of evolution. An age-old reaction, powered through the entirety of your body.
> Your instincts kick in hard as your claws grab onto the chair, your hind legs bracing against the padding, with your wing extending in an imaginary attempt to flap itself. A resounding “Chirp!” follows through as well.
> The force of the appendage knocks the human on his ass, clutching his nose as streams of crimson flows into his beard.
> Ancestors, bring me home now...
>>
>>30008888
Check these digits

Aaaaand that's all for now. Join next times, as we follow Anon's attempt to right his wrongdoings.
Let me know if there's any errors, so I can correct them in the pastebin.
As always, have a nice day, Anons.
>>
>>30008056
>>30007571
>>30007296

I was thinking more about lisa the painful rpg and kemono friends when i wrote this.

With little human in the place of buddy.
>>
>>30008381
>>Lyra sniffled.
Oh shit we got a sad poner!
Anon, save that cunt and make Lyra smile again.
>>
>>30008897
>8888
digits witnessed,

good story by the way.
>>
>>30008897
Fucking yiss, nigger. Loving it so far.

> “Oh,” he says, “Sure, of course it...
I think you messed up there.
>>
>>30008381
>It’s quite odd to find a throng of adorable mares threatening.
>But here you were.
“Please don’t make me do this.”
>Lyra’s sniffling only increased and you could see the beginnings of tears forming at the corners of her eyes.
“Fine. Just so you know, if they kill me, I’m coming back to haunt your ass.”
>”Oh thank you!”
>The mares demeanor did a 180, going from sad to happy in the span of a second.
>She tricked you. Damn mint pony. Damn alligator tears.
“Let’s get this shitshow on the road then.”
>Beginning your suicidal march towards the angry mob you began to reminisce on your life.
>Your first day going to school.
>The first time you got beat up.
>The first time you gave a beating.
>Incognito in a clown outfit at the circus.
>Jesus, your life was fucked up.
>”Look everypony! Why if it isn’t the stallion that got Bon Bon locked up.”
>Technically her getting locked up was because she assaulted you.
“Yeah about that… can-“
>”GET HIM!!!”
>This was the last time you ever tried to do the right thing.
>>
>>30009136
I keep forgetting to put up the bin for it https://pastebin.com/vYAg8B3P
>>
>>30009143
I hope there's more coming today. Want to know what happens next.
>>
>>30009136
>In the mad rush of pony bodies slamming themselves like a wave into you, you lost sight of Lyra.
>Your clothes were torn away, leaving you only in your protective cast.
>Bright side to this, it was at least a warm evening.
>Where the fuck was Lyra? Shouldn’t she be at least trying to protect you from them.
>”Take him to the leaders, they’ll decide what to do with him.”
>One of the mares who was wearing a bandanna declared.
>Leaders? So this wasn’t some random mob.
>They were organized.
>Almost as if you were in a mosh pit, your body was hefted and moved forward.
>Several of the mares pinched and tried to cop a feel as your body travelled over them.
“Hey hooves off.”
>Mares go their own way my ass.
>The only thing they were after was your innocence and virtue.
>Regardless of how you felt about this, you were about to encounter the final boss.
>The mastermind of this fiasco.
>The being behind this whole shit tornado.
>”Hello Anonymous, surprised to see us?”
>No it couldn’t be.
“You little cockgobblers!”

>You lost sight of Anon the moment the mares rushed him.
>As his stallionish screams grew you saw his clothes fly into the air.
>Using your magic you grabbed his pants out of the air.
>For research purposes of course.
>Stuffing the article of clothing in a saddle bag you walked past the mob who paid you no mind and into the jail.
>Anon was a grown stallion, he could handle himself while you got Bonnie out.
>”Lyra you backstabber, help me!”
>Stop being a such a colty colt Anon, they wouldn’t hu-
>”Stop grabbing my butt!”
>He’ll be fine.
>>
>>30007847
Canadian whiskey IS pretty damn good.
>>
>>30002146
Hmmm. Nice, funny and comfy update. Thanks LaP! Looking forward to the next one.

>>30002810
I second that request.

>>30005469
>>30006049
I agree about Diggy Hole. It is a wonderfully over-the-top piece of hilarity. I haven't read the others yet.

>>30006531
>don't want to be known as 'That pony who hangs out with the weird ape thing.'
I'm sure I've read at least one fic like that on FimFiction and the AnonXGilda green that started here is kinda like that. I get the sense he's tolerated by the ponies which is why he lives on the outskirts of Ponyville close to the Everfree.
>*gasp* AnonXGilda Green update >>30008866 ~yay~

>>30007694
>What happened to the Story with the Human Kingdom in the North?
I think that is Ghouls' green 'Reassigned'.

>>30008056
Not that Anon but that is exactly what I thought of.

>>30008299
>Your junk was in a cast.
kek. I don't know why I found that line so funny in context.

>>30008897
Welcome back! Great update and hilarious ending. Looking forward to more.

>>30009153
This indeed. Cliffhanger be damned. kek
>>
>>30008888
>checked
>>
File: 1417568631055.png (106KB, 800x946px) Image search: [Google]
1417568631055.png
106KB, 800x946px
>>30008897
That very rapidly went from 'cozy breakfast' to 'I'm gonna rape you now'.
>>
File: 1393037138475.gif (679KB, 526x461px) Image search: [Google]
1393037138475.gif
679KB, 526x461px
>>30009253
where is the rgre

why is lyra faking tears to get her way with anon
why are mares attacking a male without a single thought
>>
File: NotAMemeCartridge.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NotAMemeCartridge.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Ayy gaybois. Next one dropping soon.

https://pastebin.com/4wGMsAch

Starting from line 248
>>
>>30009977
OH SHIT BOI
>>
>>30009977
As usual, I edited this almost none. Expect mistakes.

>The first thing that hits you as you tumble out of the pin head sized hole is the ground with a loud *Thump!*.
>It knocked the wind out of you and would have been painful if the unearthly agony of being shoved through a wormhole didn’t dominate your mind.
>For a moment, you’re content to just lay on the floor and let the cool wood soothe the flushed skin of your forehead.
>Isn’t this a fine fucking mess? Really, you wish you could sit here longer, but you know the noise probably attracted attention.
>An “Eep!” tells you that exactly, actually.
>With herculean effort, you jump to your feet.
>...Or you try, and succeed in flopping over so that you stare at the wooden ceiling.
>What an oddly intact ceiling it is for being in Lynchburg, AKA hell on earth.
>You cut your eyes to the person who made the Eep, intent on stalling until you had enough cognitive function and feeling in your arm to reach your gun.
>Where your gaze falls on the other person in the room, you can’t help but blink, since the person is not a person.
>But rather a frightened looking purple pegasus-unicorn. The poor thing is almost shivering against the wall.
>Then it opens it’s mouth. “Are… Are you okay?” she(?) asks unsurely, her voice akin to a young woman’s.
>A sarcastic reply is on your tongue, but you hold it in favor of thinking and taking stock of what’s going on..

1/x
>>
>>30010003
>The government goons tossed you through a wormhole generator. That’s first, of course.
>No living being has ever actually MADE it through one of these things, if what you can infer is correct.
>And this is not Lynchburg, as Lynchburg has no stable buildings, never lacks uncomfortably close gunfire, and it certainly does not have purple ponies.
>Mission failed? Or...
>Letting out a breath, your idle thoughts come to the surface.
”Yeah, I’m fine. Physically at least. My day isn’t going too well, though.”
>The purple pony freezes, the pupils AND iris in her large eyes shrinking to pinpricks as she looks at you.
>It takes a bit of effort to not flinch at the unnatural sight.
>If the generator killed you, then this might be the wrong afterlife. Kinda doubtful on that idea though, since your entire body is still throbbing painfully like one giant bruise.
>You return your focus to the gaping purple pony.
>Truly, you are out of fucks to give.
“Mind if I sit here for a moment?” You casually ask the small equine. “I really don’t want to get up.”
>She nods absently, looking more past you than at you now.
>The purple pony slowly starts to tremble, worrying you some when it gets so bad you hear her legs knocking together.
>”Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no…”

2/x
>>
>>30010005
>Her trembling turns into a frantic little dance as she bounces on her hooves, making her wings flap clumsily.
>”Oh no oh no oh no oh no!”
>The pitch of her voice starts to rise as her words get faster.
>”Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohno!”
>You sigh for what seems the like the thousandth time today. Looks like you’re not getting the short break you wanted.
>”IJUSTFOALNAPPEDASTALLIONI’MGOINGTOJAILORWORSETHEMOONNONONONONO!”
“What-napped a who? Going where?” You ask yourself quietly, wondering if you hear the words correct.
>Purple.
“Gah!”
>You recoil as the little pony is suddenly in your face, babbling at an unreal speed as she tears up.
>It’s only your still jumbled nerves that saves her from catching a jaw-breaking punch to her cute face.
“ENOUGH!”
>Now it’s her turn to recoil.
>Slowly, you pull yourself into a painful sitting position and face the other occupant of the small, dim room, careful to keep a hand hovering near your holstered pistol.
>For a moment, you just stare at her.
>She stares back, blinking periodically as her heaving chest calms.
“So,” you start, making her ears perk. “What sort of drugs am I on? This is some high grade stuff with how vivid everything is.”
>”D-drugs?” the pony parrots, her voice unsure. “I don’t… Do you…”
>She recoils again, head whipping backwards and her back arching like a frightened cat. “You think I drugged you?!”

3/x
>>
>>30010009
“Didn’t you?” you ask while looking around the glass littered area.
>The pain in your eyes probably means busted blood vessels.
“This time, it’s impressive. Normally it’s not as… Colorful. Lynchburg has never been so vibrant, even in some creepy basement.”
>”I WOULD NEVER!” Your diminutive captor roars, outrage clear in her voice. “I’m not some shameless fratmare or something like that! The very thought makes me sick!”
>You wince as her echoing voice only makes your ringing ears and migraine worse.
“Fine then, let’s assume I believe that,” you say, fingering the rough grip of your real-feeling Glock through your gloves. “Why are you a pony that’s fit for a cartoon then?”
>No reaction to you touching your gun it seems.
>”Wha..?”
“You’re a pony. Why?”
>She blinks and tilts her head like a confused puppy. “Because I’m a pony and I’ve always been one..?”
>You cross your arms, subtling feeling the mag pouches on your plate carrier.
>They feel real too, and the magazines even have the knife gouge you put on all your polymer mags as an ID mark.
“You sure?”
>Her confusion only grows, as evidenced by her frown. “Yes, I’m sure. One hundred percent sure.”
>Now it’s your turn to frown.

4/x
>>
>>30010013
>This is awful consistent for a hallucination. The shitters in Lynchburg don’t have the supplies, knowledge, or equipment needed to synthesize such a powerful psychoactive drug that isn’t lethal shortly after being administered.
>As far as you know, there are NO hallucinogens that can spoof tactile sensation so accurately, either. Even the
>And you sure as hell would not have been left with your entire equipment load, let alone your very real feeling guns.
>With a growl, you pin your own lip between two canine teeth and chomp down.
>The sharp, new pain of the flap of flesh being pierced is first, then the copper tang of blood coats your tongue, bringing your senses to a near supernatural clarity.
>Your eyes dart around, taking in everything before the burst of lucidity fades.
>Nothing changes.
>With a frown, you look down at your own fingers and count them, muttering the numbers to yourself.
>With a drug this powerful, it should be similar to a dream where numbers don’t remain constant, but shift with your own mind’s unconscious whim.
“Ten…”
>Four times do you count ten fingers, each wiggling on command.
>Your focused gaze lands on the pony, who pulls her own eyes from your hands with a flinch.
>She fidgets under your scrutiny, but otherwise stays still.

5/x
>>
>>30010018
>A thin, yet plush-looking coat of uniform violet.
>Wings just as real looking as a birds folded on her sides, twitching occasionally.
>A disheveled looking mane that bobs and sways with each movement of her head.
>All consistent.
“Oi.”
>The pony starts, probably surprised by suddenly being addressed.
“Get up and do a twirl for me real quick.”
>Once again, her head tilts in what you guess is confusion “Do a twirl?”
“Humor me, please.”
>For a moment, she’s unmoving with her expression still in place. After a another second, the mare stands and slowly walks in a tight circle, her hooves clopping on the wooden floor like one might expect.
>The sound, the sway of her mane, the twitch if her wings, even her voice are all consistent.
>You feel your mouth tighten into a thin line when the purple mare doesn't change. Not even the slightest bit.
“Motherfucker…”
>This isn’t Lynchburg.
>The dim, dusty room falls into a tense, uncomfortable silence.
>The talking pony looks around, seemingly unsure with how to proceed. To be honest, you’re not really sure yourself.
>Just where do you go from “Fall out of wormhole into pony basement then pass self administered drug test”?
>”Erm…”
>You look back up to the pony, hand resting on your hip just above your gun.
>She paws at the floor. “I know this is probably strange for you, but maybe we,” she looks up at you, then gasps and cuts herself off. “You’re bleeding!”

6/x
>>
>>30010023
>You blink, then remember your self-inflicted wound and wipe at your mouth, smearing the back of your glove with red.
>She stands with purpose suddenly, making you flinch and nearly draw from the unexpected action.
>The pony either didn’t notice, or more worryingly, didn’t care, and strode across the room to the sole bit of furniture in the dusty room. A simple table with several unassuming items.
>One of the items in a plain looking box of tissues that she retrieves with her mouth and trots back with.
“Whoa, hold up!”
>You stop the bewildered pony just short of arms reach of you with a wave of your arm.
“Just… Drop them there, okay?” You ask, not wanting the pony to come too close.
>She looks vaguely hurt, but does what you ask and leaves the box on the ground before she backs up a few steps.
>Swiping a tissue, you hold it against the hole in your lip, the pain of which is becoming more prominent as your background pains slowly fade into dull aches.
>”Like I was saying earlier,” starts the pony, gazing at you with a sideways look. “I think we may have got off on the wrong hoof.”
>You raise an eyebrow at the odd, if fitting phrase.
“Prehaps.”

7/x
>>
>>30010025
>The pony smiles, a cute expression. “I think introductions are in order. My name is Twilight Sparkle. It’s nice to meet you!” The now named Twilight says with refreshing cheer.
>It’s enough to make the edges of your lips twitch upwards.
“Anonymous is my name,” you say, tapping a finger on the front of your armor. “Or just Anon for short.”
>Twilight nods happily, then quickly sobers when her eyes glance around. “Oh. Yeah…”
>She paws at the ground in what you assume is a nervous gesture. “You’re probably wondering how you got here…”
>Again, you feel an eyebrow raise, but nod.
>”W-well. I was working on an advanced summoning spell, you see,” she begins, making your other eyebrow rise. “I didn’t ground or put a delay macro on the catalyst, so when I used my telekinisis near it, it pulled some of my mana and well, triggered without parameters besides the prebuilt ones.”
>That did nothing but raise more questions you silly horse.
>Twilight looks at the floor, her whole form sagging under an invisible weight. “And worst of all, I-I didn’t make any desummon triggers. So I… Can't send you back…”
>What.
“Huh?” you ask more out of reflex than anything.
>The pony recoils slightly, as if struck. “I c-can’t send you back,” she repeats, voice cracking with emotion and eyes looking everywhere but you. “I foalnapped you…”

8/x
>>
>>30010028
>For a minute, you just sit, eyes narrowed at nothing as you process what she just said.
>Where do you fucking go from there? Magic? Summoning? Mana?
>You were sent here with some totally-not-stolen government tech, right?
“Magic?” You question, starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. “Okay… How does that work?”
>Twilight’s ears perk up as the gloom on her face lessens. “The summoning?”
“Yeah, sure.”
>The purple mare taps her chin with a hoof in a surprisingly human gesture. “Well, I made a summoning circle out of chalk filled with Fabelmin runes, an older and largely utilitarian rune set. After that, I provided the chalk circle with a potent mana infusion drawn in by absorption runes in the primary set of the sect, which-”
“OKAY! Hold up!”
>Your outburst earns you a startled yelp as Twilight’s forelegs shoot to cover her mouth.
“You’re only raising more questions here,” you tell her as you rub your temples, trying to keep your resurging migraine at bay. “Just an abridged version, please.”
>”Sorry, Anon” Twilight says with a sheepish smile as her wings flutter a little. “I should have guessed a stallion wasn’t interested in specifics. I just used a magic powered rune circle to summon you on accident. And I didn’t make desummon triggers...”
>Her gloomy attitude returns, making her hang her head.
>You groan under your breath at the pitiful sight.

9/x
>>
>>30010035
“Look, Twilight was it? Maybe we can talk about this more in a more fitting place?” You ask, making her look up. “I’d also like to wash out the puncture on my lip if you’d allow…”
>You punctuate your statement by pulling the now near-totally red tissue away from your lip, careful to not break the slowly forming scab, and showing her.
>You swear you see her go white under her purple coat while looking at the large blot of red. “Ugh. Of course, where are my manners today? Let’s go upstairs.”
>You grunt and slowly rise to your legs, trying to not to let just how sore you are become apparent.
>Twilight just looks up at you with wide eyes as you finally hit your full height after what seems to be forever with your head hardly six inches from the ceiling..
>“You… You looked much shorter while sitting,” she says simply, craning her neck back to look in your eyes..
>You look down at her, seeing that the top of her head just barely cleared your belt.
“Maybe you’re just short while standing?” you ask, an amused smirk finding its way to your face.
>Twilight puffs her cheeks out indignantly and briskly turns, but you can see her lips upturned.
>You silently trail after her as she trots to the set of shallow stairs on the side of the room where you duck slightly as you walk up, one stride of your own for every two of hers.

10/x
>>
>>30010040
>Right before you and Twilight come to the door between the stairs and wherever else this building goes, a sudden PRESSURE makes itself known bearing down on senses.
>You tense like a coiled spring, fingers wrapping tightly around the comforting grip of your pistol as the alien sensation washes over you.
>Like high air pressure on someone’s sinuous you feel it, yet, it’s not that. Something foreign and unsettling pushes down on part of you that doesn't exist, leaving the feeling of ice in the pit of your stomach.
>It’s unnatural.
>Your eyes are drawn to a soft violet glow just ahead of you accompanied by an odd sound.
>If you had to describe the sound in one word, it would be “glittering”.
>And the origin of the odd phenomena?
>The spiraled horn on Twilight’s head.
“The fuck..?”
>You watch in utter fascination as the doorknob in front of your equine acquaintance glows in the same corona of translucent color, then turns under it’s own power, letting the door swing outward and pouring light and fresh air down the stairwell.
>Is that real magic?
>More questions plague your mind as the glow stops, and with it, the odd pressure upon you vanishes as well.
>Just what the fuck is going on here? Was that a directed zero-point field she just created? From her horn?
>Jesus christ you are so lost.

11/x
>>
>>30010043
>”Anon?”
>You blink yourself out of your daze when you hear Twilight call to you from the top of the stairs.
>Directing your gaze up, you see the unicorn-pegasus looking down at you in your spot frozen halfway up, concern coloring her expression.
“Yeah, sorry. Just thinking…”
>2 steps at a time, you walk up and leave the stairwell, squinting as your eyes adjust to the sudden sunlight.
>”The bathroom is just down the hall to your right, last door.” Twilight provides as a largely wooden library foyer comes into focus before your eyes. “Feel free to take as long as you like cleaning up. I need to go inform my assistant of what’s going on.”
>Awful trusting, this one.
“Thanks. I’ll be just a minute.”
>She smiles a sweet smile at you, then turns and calls “Spike! Can you come here? We’ve got a few things to talk about.”
>And with that you walk down the hall she pointed out, keeping an eye over your shoulder as she trots off, presumably to find “Spike”.
>Odd name for another pony, if it’s not a pet dog or something.
>You smile at the peculiar thought. Little magic horses owning, domesticating, and breeding wolves to make dogs. Wouldn’t that be something?
>As you close the door to the too-small bathroom door to a suspiciously human looking bathroom, you bend enough to see yourself in the bathroom mirror.
>And the mask covering you shatters.

12/x
>>
>>30010046
“Shit shit shit SHIT!”
>Your trembling hands squeeze the rim of the porcelain sink so hard that your knuckles pop out against your gloves.
“Jesus fucking christ, what is going on?” you ask your equally distraught reflection, desperately hoping for an answer.
>The mirror offers no response, and even seems mocking in doing so.
>Your self restraint almost snaps in the face of the urge to smash the mirror.
>Fuck. Fuck! What are you going to do?!
>You hang your head over the short sink, breathing deeply and trying to keep your stomach from violently emptying itself.
>The bridge was the mother of all screw-ups. Typical government goons try and use something they have no idea how to control, like literally every film and book where it’s man vs government.
>You have no idea where your team is. You may not have cared much for the poor bastards, but neither did you wish death, or worse, a trip to Virginia on them.
>Is this truly some odd parallel world? What did it? Was it the magic nonsense, or the Bridge’s malfunction that did it? Is the air filled with bacteria sure to kill you? The food and water maybe? So many questions and not a single damn answer. Why do you and Twilight speak the same language?

13/x
>>
>>30010050
>Twilight.
>Just the thought of the purple pony makes confused frustration bubble in your chest. How does one even process encountering such an absurd creature? She maybe a sweetheart, but she still made you uneasy, maybe even fearful.
>Few human opponents can say they’ve ever bested you.
>But the little winged unicorn, chock full of unknown potential, is NOT human.
>And…
>Incognito.
>The groaning sink rim in your hands is given reprieve as both your grip and arms go slack, nearly letting you fall and bust your chin on the faucet had you not caught yourself.
>He’s still back home.
>With THEM.
>You crane your head back up, taking in your own bone-white visage.
>Your mouth moves, but over the thundering of your own heart in your ears, any words you muttered are lost.
>Vanduff would keep his end of the contract and take care of Nito, right? The man was a human shaped piece of shit, but following rules should be hardwired into him from years of being a cronie.
>The thought is less reassuring than it should be.
>Most importantly.
>HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET BACK?
>...
>Even with your thoughts running hard enough that your recently lost migraine returns with a vengeance, you still blank out save for one solution.
>Get Twilight’s help.

14/x
>>
>>30010057
>With a shaky sigh, you turn the water on and gently clean out the bite in your lip, letting the sound of the running water and the sting in your mouth distract you.
>Halfway through, you shrug off your pack and dig in it with one hand, fishing some spray-on fleshknit out.
“Man, this is going to suck…” You say, eyeballing the military issue can of miracle medicine.
>A GI’s Best Friend! It says on the side, as if the topical medication isn’t awful to use.
>Closing your eyes, you grit your teeth and spray a tiny amount of the regenerative mixture on your lip, writhing as it turns into a stabbing pain and hisses like oil in a hot skillet.
>After just a minute of hissing and bubbling flesh, you eyeball the pus-like ooze and destroyed scab on your lip in the mirror and wipe it away, leaving unmarred skin behind.
>A poke with your tongue confirms that the hole inside your mouth is gone too.
>With a deep breath, you glance at your now less pale expression and toss the spraycan back in your bag before shouldering said bag.
>You’ve dealt with worse than a little pony. This will be fine. Just play it cool like you have be doing and remember…

15/x
>>
>>30010060
“...Friendly diplomacy is the most overpowered weapon in known history,” you say to yourself with a small smile. “Fuck off, Nito. Stop being right all the time.”
>Feeling a bit lighter, you head back out.
>Twilight isn’t there when you come out, but you can hear talking some ways down. One was Twilight, the other was a younger, male voice. Her assitant maybe?
>As you rounded the corner into was seems to be a modest kitchen, the talking halts.
>”Anon!”
>Twilight turns away from her companion to address you, but you ignore her in favor of said companion.
>Staring at you with his eyes popping out of his head is a short, purple scaled biped with green eyes and fins along his head and back.
>The little guy is standing on a chair in front of a sizzling pan on the stove with a… heart covered apron on.
>You said you were out of fucks to give earlier.
>Now you mean it.
>Luckily before things could get awkward, Twilight steps in “Spike,” she starts, addressing the small reptile, who finally pulls his eyes off you. “This is Anonymous,” she says, waving a foreleg at you. “Depending on circumstances, he might be…”
>She winces. “Staying with us for a while…”

16/x
>>
>>30010068
>The winged unicorn lets out a sheepish and none too happy laugh. “Anon, this is Spike. He’s my number one assistant. Without him, I couldn't keep the library running.”
>So this IS a library, eh?
>Spike somehow blushes through his scales at the praise. “It’s nothin’ really…” He mutters, still cooking was seems to be an omelet. “I like to think I do more than just help with the library though,” he starts, tone sly. “If I didn’t cook for her, I think Twilight might have keeled over from terrible nutrition by now.”
>Your lips rise into a smirk at the little lizard’s snark.
>”Spike!” Twilight cries, her face red. “I’m not that bad of a cook. Really.”
>Spike looks back at her, his expression saying more than words could. “Boiling water for haymon noodle cups isn’t cooking.”
>”It is!”
>”Mares…” mutters Spike with a shake of his head and he turned his attention back to the pan. “I thought you said you weren't summoning a coltfriend down there. What’s up with this guy?”
>A snicker almost makes it past your mouth. If “Coltfriend” means what you think it means... Fuuuuuck this little guy is spitting fire.
>”Spike Sparkle!” Twilight retorts sharply, making the young male flinch. “What happened here is a tragic accident. I’ve explained this already. The jokes are unwarranted.”
>You stay silent, unsure if this was their dynamic or if it was even appropriate to interrupt.
>Twilight turns to you, her face apologetic. “I’m sorry about that. He spoke without thinking.”
>You wave away the apology and step a little closer.
“It’s fine. It happens to the best of us. It was a little funny, to be honest.”

17/x
>>
>>30010076
>Spike shoots you a grateful look that morphs into surprise as he gets a better look at you. “You’re tall,” he says bluntly.
“I’ve been getting that a lot,” you tell him with a small smile
>You turn your head to Twilight, who looks up at you curiously.
“Anyway, sorry about the abrupt change in topic here, but I think we’ve got an overdue conversation.”
>”Oh, right… I’ve got some explaining to do…” The little pony solemnly recalls.
>She moves past you to the short table as her horn lights up again, and with that, the uncomfortable pressure on a sense that you don't have returns.
>Glowing purple, chairs pull out for both you and Twilight at the table of their own accord.
>The glow vanishes a moment later, leaving just mundane wooden furniture and relieving the phantom pressure on you.
>You stare at the small chair distrustfully, as if it would transform into a monster at a moment’s notice.
>And for all you knew, it would.
>”Is something wrong?” Twilight asks in a worried tone.
>Your mouth thins into a straight line.
“Yes. What was that you just did?”
>Purple wings ruffle as Twilight shifts on her chair. “I don’t understand the question?”
“The purple aura,” you say, gesturing to the chair with a hand. “What was that?”

18/x
>>
>>30010080
>Large violet eyes blink at you, as if unsure. “My… Magic? Every unicorn can use it.”
>Your blood turns to ice in your veins.
>Every unicorn can do that? Magic?
>Every one.
>As in, there is more than just her. More creatures that can just casually claim to tear space and time apart on a whim.
>If they can do that, then what ELSE can they do, these unicorns?
>Just the implications alone...
>Your hands are suddenly clammy under your gloves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>You blink, not sure if the tall stallion..?
>Well, he’s male, so it’s not entirely inaccurate.
>...If the tall stallions was serious.
“My… Magic? Every unicorn can use it.”
>Well, you’re no unicorn anymore, but your statement is still accurate.
>You nearly jump out of your chair in fright when Anon’s hard eyes shoot up from the chair you pulled out for him to your own eyes, pinning you in place.
>Try as you might though, you can’t shrink under the intense leer.
>You can stand eye to eye with Princess Celestia.
>You can stand defiant in face of real monsters.
>And even full of fear, you've stared down the likes of Discord and Nightmare Moon.
>But Anon’s foal-like orbs stare down at you with something you have no name for, something that made your skin crawl and set a lump of ice in your stomach. You don't even realize that you’re quaking on your seat until the chair legs start squeaking on the floor.

19/x
>>
>>30010088
>Even Spike, who isn’t directly looking seems affected by the heavy atmosphere. He keeps glancing back over his shoulder and his usually steady arms quiver slightly as a third omelette is slowly made.
>Idly, you note his paw, hand? Hovering over the black plastic protrusion at his hip.
>You gulp, trying vainly to stop the cold sweat starting to dot your coat.
“A-anon?”
>He doesn't respond, but you see a drop of sweat run down the side of his face and off his chin, where it hits the ground with a quiet *pap!*.
>He’s sweating?
>Your muzzle twitches.
>He is. You can smell the sharp tang of sweat, a copper smell you can't place, and another, indescribable smell that makes your nose tingle slowly filling the room.
>You finally tear your eyes away from his and look lower.
>And as you look, shame slowly supersedes your unease.
>A xenobiologist you are not, but only a blindpony would not see how tense the poor biped is. It’s hard to tell under his clothing, but the bend of his knees and the slight lean towards the doorway tell you all you need to know.
>He’s afraid. Afraid of YOU and ready to bolt. And you’re just sitting here sounding unsure and shifty, making it worse for the poor stallion.
>Tartarus, what would the princess say about you terrorizing some stallion that you FOALNAPPED?

20/x
>>
>>30010093
>Did he even have magic in his home? Could that be it? Or did you perform some sort of taboo with your magic?
>But the idea of a world without magic is nearly unthinkable. That’s like a world with no air, or no sun. How would it work?
>You take a deep breath and feel your nerves smooth over.
“Anon?” You ask, much more gently this time.
>His unsettling stare breaks and the tension in the room leaves all at once like air let out of a balloon.
>”Twilight?” He asks, blinking. “Sorry about that. I must have spaced out.”
“That’s fine!” you tell him sincerely. “This is probably a lot to taken in at once.”
>He nods and crosses his long arms, looking at the chair you offered with a bit less venom than before. “So my biggest question…” he starts, trailing off into silence as his brows furrow.
>You suppress a smile. Without the unsettling look in his eyes, he looks kind of like a grumpy foal while thinking.
>”Am I going to die?”
>Your coat stands on end. This got dark really fast.
>You even see Spike’s head whirl around from his spot at the stove, his jaw dropped.
“I have no idea what gave you that impression, Anon,” you say, trying to sound as disarming as you can. “But I would NEVER even think o-”
>”Not you,” the biped-you really need to ask the name of his species-said with a shake of his head. “I’m an alien here, Twilight. How do I know the very air here isn’t slowly melting my insides? For all I know, I have no defence from the microbes in the air and I’m already on borrowed time,” he says darkly.

21/x
>>
>>30010098
>You wince, both at the morbid vision and the surprise of the question itself.
”No, actually. I think you’ll be fine.”
>“You think?” He asks, his face falling.
“I KNOW you’ll be fine,” you hastily correct yourself. “It would be careless if I just summoned any old thing. That circle came pre-programmed to pick only lifeforms that are able to survive in the environment surrounding the circle.”
>”Pfft. No wonder it was the basement. You really were trying to get a coltfriend…” Spike mutters as he plates the third omelette.
>”Spike!” you half admonish, half whine.
>You whirl around when Anon snorts and holds a hand in front of his upturned lips.
“Don’t encourage him!”
>”It was clever,” he says simply, not moving his hand.
>You just groan and return to your explanation.
“Like I was saying, you would not have been chosen only to,” you gulp. “Die, right after. I entered no parameters before I accidentally activated the circle, but the prebuilt ones ensured that only a creature that could survive on Equis would be brought here.”
>You glance at the chair he still refuses to sit in.
“Magic vulnerability, or lack thereof was considered too.”
>He seems to understand and shrugs off the large bag on his back, setting it against the wall. Yeesh. It’s big enough to carry a pony in.

22/x
>>
>>30010103
>With a grumble, Anon slowly sits on the chair, as if he expected it to jump up and attack him. He has to cross his legs a bit to keep his knees under the pony sized table, however
>”And how exactly did the circle know that I would fit all of said parameters?” Anon asks, resting his head in his hand. “Obviously I’m no expert, and I’m assuming a lot here, but it would have to have some level of sensory ability and decision making skills to pick what it brought back. And let’s not forget the absurd amount of power such a thing had to use to reach across space and maybe time in the first place. This maybe fuckin’ magic, but there has to rules to it, right?”
>You blink and find your mouth opening before you closed it with a *click!*.
“Thats… A line of questioning I didn’t expect from you,” you admit, your surprise fading in favor of a smile. “Actually, I would love to explain the intricacies of magic catalysts and how summoning with one works if you would listen.”
>”Okay, hold on with the nerd talk.”
>You lean back as a plate with a hot veggie omelette, a fork, and a glass of orange juice finds their home in front of you on the table courtesy of a small, scaled paw.
>Another set is placed in front of a surprised Anonymous.
>And finally, one final set of hot breakfast is set on an unoccupied side of the table, where Spike pulls himself into the chair and into view.
>”Maybe we could eat first and save the heavy talks for later?” The young drake suggests, crushing a small emerald in his paws and sprinkling it on his food. “They say eggs are brain food, after all.”

23/x
>>
>>30010106
>You open your mouth the disagree, but your stomach makes your decision for you when it growls loud enough for both Spike and Anon to look at you.
>With a blush, you look away spear some of the egg treat on your fork after you pick it up in your telekinesis.
“Well, I guess it can't hurt,” you murmur, taking a bite of the delicious omelette
>Spike’s smirk tells you he already knew what you were going to say.
>Smug little booger.
>Anon, however is just looking at his food in surprise, not moving to have any.
>Your assistant takes notice halfway to a bite of his own.
>”Is… Is something wrong with it, Anonymous?” he asks, worry and self-consciousness in his words.
>Anon looks up at Spike, an expression you can’t name on his face. “Nothing at all, kiddo. It’s just…”
>He picks up his fork in his right hand, flipping it between his fingers dexterously. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had something home cooked. I guess you kinda caught me off guard,” he says, looking at the wall with a faraway look in his eyes.
>He then turns to Spike, a soft smile on his face. “Thank you, Spike. I mean it.”
>The drake looks at the floor, his cheeks red. “Aww, don't thank me till you’ve tried it,” he half-heartedly deflects.

24/25
>>
>>30010108
>”If it’s half as good as it looks, then it’ll be the best thing I’ve had in years,” Anon replies airly.
>For a few minutes, it’s just you, your assistant, and what you hope will be a friend who one day forgives you for your grievous wrong, all enjoying a calm meal.
>”Say, Anon?” Spike asks suddenly as he finishes his last bite.
>”Hmm?” The taller of the two bipeds inquires through a savored a sip of juice.
>”What’s ‘Fuckin’ mean?”
>You’re really glad it was only a small sip of juice Anon was drinking, or you would have been covered in it.

25/25
>>
>>30010110
All that green, I am PLEASED BY THIS.
>>
>>30010003
>>30010005
>>30010009
>>30010013
>>30010018
>>30010023
>>30010025
>>30010028
>>30010035
>>30010040
>>30010043
>>30010046
>>30010050
>>30010057
>>30010060
>>30010068
>>30010076
>>30010080
>>30010088
>>30010093
>>30010098
>>30010103
>>30010106
>>30010108
>>30010110

Fun fact. This is the first story I've ever made a story board for and NOT just twerked on a keyboard to make.

r8 n h8

Updated: https://pastebin.com/4wGMsAch
>>
>>30009253
Haha fucking cunt, anon needs to smack a bitch
>>
>>30010110
oh boy lets read
>>
>>30010103
>>”Pfft. No wonder it was the basement. You really were trying to get a coltfriend…” Spike mutters as he plates the third omelette.

I love snarky Spike.

Also a nice touch to have his last name be Sparkle. Got a definite Little Brother to Twi vibe here.
>>
>>30010127
Interesting premise.
Snarky Spike was good.
Anon has defined character, but isn't a superspecial snowflake.
Hidden history of Anon and his situation hooked me in.
I'll be watching.
>>
>>30010018
>>30010127
>As far as you know, there are NO hallucinogens that can spoof tactile sensation so accurately, either. Even the
Even the what?
>>
>>30010419
>As far as you know, there are NO hallucinogens that can spoof tactile sensation so accurately, either. Even the post-war government with their loose morals hadn’t tried to develop something like that.
Good catch. Fixed on the bin
>>
>>30010110
10/10 stuff right here, love being in twis head
>>
File: d'aw.jpg (6KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
d'aw.jpg
6KB, 213x200px
>>30010108
>>The drake looks at the floor, his cheeks red. “Aww, don't thank me till you’ve tried it,”

D'aw
>>
>>30007694
>>30009529
>I think that is Ghouls' green 'Reassigned'

Appreciate the shoutout, similar focuses to the stories, too, but actually....
https://pastebin.com/LDbK9Hvw
https://pastebin.com/ARXG5y9d
I believe THIS is the set of stories being discussed. It's called Diplomacy.
>>
>>30010110
>>30010127
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>25/25

IT'S TIME
>>
>>30011268
We're talking about your story, where the updates at? That story put you on my highly coveted "throne of writefags."
>>
File: 45w5w55w5.png (1009KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
45w5w55w5.png
1009KB, 1920x1080px
>>30011526
Ayy, I'm honored, glad I could entertain you with my thing. Are you that one fella visiting from Guard Mare a while back? W-We are talking about Reassigned, right?

The good news is I'm working on something right now and I'm almost finished. The bad news is, if the stuff above is true, it isn't what you're waiting for. An update for Reassigned is pending while I sort out other stuff. Like I said in a previous post, though, it isn't dead. I know exactly where it's headed next and I mean to take it there, possibly after I'm done with what I'm doing now. I won't lie to you, I move at a snail's pace and it's hard for me to get motivated, but I also like to finish what I start. It's comin'. In time. I hope you're there to read it when it drops.
>>
>>30011656
Oops
>>
>>30011656
Damn, yeah I'm guard mare guy. I'm sure whatever you've got I'll like. I believe in you Ghouls.
>>
>>30010127
Thanks NOF! I'm am looking forward to the next update.

>>30011268
Ah, I haven't read that one yet. So many greens so little time.

>>30011656
>>30011760
I guess there's more than one of us. I followed Ghouls here from RGM as well. QoC and LaP captured my attention making this the 3rd thread I try to regularly keep up with.
>>
Board moves too fast lately. Are the new episodes decent?
>>
>>30011760
>>30012217
>Royal Guardmare

We give you the green, you give us the spunky soldier mares.
Nice and easy.
Nobody gets hurt.
>>
File: 1484181273228.png (176KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484181273228.png
176KB, 3000x3000px
>>30012218
>spoonfeed me
>>
File: eQ6ez.jpg (138KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
eQ6ez.jpg
138KB, 890x890px
>>30012218
>>30012266
>watching the show
>>
File: 1493497215620.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493497215620.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30012290
>>
>>30012290
I hate this meme.
How can you not watch the show.
>>
>>30010025
>“Prehaps.”
FIX.
>>
>>30010040
>>“You… You looked much shorter while sitting,” she says simply, craning her neck back to look in your eyes..
>>You look down at her, seeing that the top of her head just barely cleared your belt.
>“Maybe you’re just short while standing?” you ask, an amused smirk finding its way to your face.
BANTS
>>
>>30010098
>“This is probably a lot to taken in at once.”
ANOTHER FIX
>>
>>30010106
>but there has to rules to it, right?”
FIX AGAIN
>>
>>30010108
>>With a blush, you look away spear some of the egg treat
FIXES KEEP COMING
>>
File: 1332147838724.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1332147838724.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>30010127
I am VERY interested in this story. I'm especially liking the darker and much, much more realistic take on things. I'm excited for more my man.
>>
>>30010108
>You open your mouth the disagree
>>
>>30012614
>>30012656
>>30012662
>>30012668
>>30012683
You fuckers I love you but I hate you stop making my pc ding I want to sleep.

Fixed on the bin.
>>
>>30012688
Have a ding.
Dubs checked.
>>
>>30010127
The green cometh
>>
>>30010127
Please not another story about fucking Twilight

Continue
>>
>>30008372
She committed a crime. You can't just attack people in public. If a man kicked a woman in the cunt for shit talking him he's going to jail. Especially if he kicked so hard she fucking blacked out.
>>
>>30012688
No fuck you, go fix the shit.
>>
>>30009928
This would be a crime even if the genders weren't reversed. You can't just physically assault people. Bon Bon would have been a criminal too.
>>
>>30013068
I hope it's a story about other stuff but fucking Twilight at some point is acceptable as long as it isn't the main focus.
>>
>>30008875
>The usually the rooster
why did you use the first the* here? Its unnecessary.
>>
File: 1386725356380.png (504KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1386725356380.png
504KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>30013081
It's fixed on the bin you troglodyte. >:^(
>>
>>30014091
I'm not sure how it's relevant but... I do like Derpy so I'm still ok with this post.
>>
>>30012688
DING
>>
>>30014422
DONG DING
>>
>>30014422
>>30014428
DING DONG BANNU
>>
File: 1368351062103.png (365KB, 900x394px) Image search: [Google]
1368351062103.png
365KB, 900x394px
>>
>>30015121
The unholy things I will do on that saddle.
Celestia, how could you?
>>
File: sa.gif (283KB, 516x448px) Image search: [Google]
sa.gif
283KB, 516x448px
>>30013218
There are tons of stories about this, maybe something about less represented parts of M6, or some background ponies Derpy, Spitfire or something

Or even, the horror, story without Anon fucking anything
>>
>>30015121
Do you want Nightmare Moon? Because that's how you get Nightmare Moon!
>>
>>30015121
> Turns out Anon hates the summer heat.
> Looking for a fan
> Finds the fan before Luna gets there
> Luna thinks Anon is her fan
> Anon offhandedly remarks how it's much nicer meeting in the evening because the sun is down and its not as hot.
> Celestia is pissed
>>
>>30015562
>Celestia's pranking causes her sister and Anon to grow closer.
>She's happy to let them think it's intentional, but she's fucking pissed that Anon is ruining the pranks she spent the last thousand years coming up with.
>>
>Anon is under threat
>Cult of ponies see him as an abomination for having no magic
>They don't want to kill him though
>Being ponies, they want to 'help him'...
>By transmogrifying him into a bad alicorn OC
>The Princesses forcibly take him into protective custody, being of the fairer sex and all
>There are actually four cults with similar goals, though they don't know about each other.
>Each is led by a different Princess
>No Princess knows that their family is trying the same thing

>Anon is bored out of his damned mind in 'protection'.
>>
>>30016387
>>By transmogrifying him into a bad alicorn OC
sheeiiiit
>>
File: 1485887437231.png (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485887437231.png
1MB, 1000x1600px
>>30016387
>>30016410
What if they turned him into a Seraph instead.
>>
>>30016387
>secret fifth cult run by Discord who just really wants a fucking roommate that won't get lost in the void or die in some other way when they come to his realm
>>
>>30016387
This activates my personal intrests.
>>
File: 3f4556d11.gif (343KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
3f4556d11.gif
343KB, 500x344px
>>30015121
CELESTIA NO
>>
I had this dumb idea, what if a Femanon with a huge bouncy ass is considered the same has a black guy with a massive dick and the mares start feeling really insecure around her?
>>
File: 1394066391416.png (178KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394066391416.png
178KB, 418x600px
>>30016387
So what you're saying is the princesses want a male alicorn around so he can give them the dick.
>>
>>30016387
As long as Anon NEVER turns into a alicorn oc then yeah!
>>
>>30017339
>femanon
That IS a dumb idea
>>
File: probable_cousin.png (161KB, 528x814px) Image search: [Google]
probable_cousin.png
161KB, 528x814px
>>30017570
>Femanon
I can't remember the last time I read something about her. Kek.
I like the idea anyway.

>>30017570
>muh Anon
>>
>>30008113
I buy the cheapest vodka that I can find and then I mix it with orange juice. Educate this filthy heathen on the subtle differences and intricacies of different countries alcomahols.
>>
File: 1491115244791.jpg (69KB, 447x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491115244791.jpg
69KB, 447x453px
>>30008866
> ketchup
>>
File: 1490476472956.png (2MB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
1490476472956.png
2MB, 1280x776px
>>30017626
Femanon is shit. I'd rather read a story about a mare any day.
>>
>>30017810
OH FUCK WE SCREWED IT UP GO BACK RESET RESET BUTTON

>>30008866
I lol'd.
>>
File: gay.png (1MB, 1399x1048px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
1MB, 1399x1048px
>>30018033
>Femanon is shit.
Let me guess, is because you can't self insert right?

>I'd rather read a story about a mare any day.
I would read both tbqh.

It's very hard to find good >greens without Anon in general.
>>
File: 1476894959126.png (806KB, 809x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1476894959126.png
806KB, 809x1497px
>>30018093
>femanon
>3dpd women
>not a cute mare
>>
>>30018156
I'd like to see the other side of the fence once in a while, Anon stories run out of steam after awhile, variety is the spice of life after all.
>>
>>30018175
So go to fimfiction
>>
>>30018185
Why are you so upset about? I just said I'd like to read a femanon RGRE story and then you start going belligerent over me and another anon. Are you that insecure?
>>
>>30018194
He's not even the same guy. I'm the other guy that thinks femanon is shit.
>>
>>30018175
Anon stories would have more steam if they gave him an actual personality outside of "Snarky Smartass" and the unusually high level of skill with inventing and building shit.
>>
>>30018194
>Being told to go to fimfiction equals belligerent
Your on the wrong website bucko, you need to be 18 or older to be on here.
>>30018203
What about the Anon when he is just a dumb lifter, or the one where he is just a janitor, your problem is as inherently stupid as your comment.
>>
File: 198.jpg (24KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
24KB, 445x302px
>>30018203
If we self inserted, Anon would be stuck indoors shitposting and jacking off instead of going outside.
>>
>>30018213
Nice try dipshit. Your problem is that you want all the anon stories to be cookie-cutter.
>>
>>30018200
it IS shit, not because of the idea its just that when ever femanon is written either everybody loses interest because its femanon and not anon or it just end up with a bunch of bashing against 3Dpd.
>>
It's difficult to write an engaging Femanon in RGRE story, at least one that isn't shit, so they're rare.

But I don't see any reason why it can't be done, given a good enough idea/prompt to base a story off of, and a competent writer.

Perhaps a 'multiple humans in RGRE' story, with a few Anons and one or more Femanons.
>>
>>30018229
Femanon stories ALWAYS turn into stories where the author might as well have just used a male character since she inevitably ends up acting like one.

Or worse, she's written as a physically abusive cunt that gets away with assaulting pones left and right through the power of 'muh vagina'.
>>
>>30018229
I have always liked Anon and Femanon being siblings.

On an unrelated note, one nice thing about a Femanon is that she can join Cadance's herd without cucking Shining Armor.
>>
File: 1493883497151.jpg (83KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493883497151.jpg
83KB, 1136x640px
>Femanon likes to draw pictures of cheesecake
>Anon likes to photoshop timberlands onto all the ponies
>>
>>30017339
Femanon is fooking cancer mate
>>
File: 20170502_093818.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_093818.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
Why does Anon always has to be against RGR in every story?

Shit I would be happy staying at home cooking a nice soup while I catter to my pepper plant and tomatoes.
Maybe learning to sing or something while I'm at home.

>pic related
My cute red pepper plant.
>>
>>30018420
Wew.
Nice argument.

>>30018465
That's a cute plant.
>>
>>30018465
>>30018484
10/10 pepper plant would bang after making dinner for it when it arrives home from work
>>
>>30018465
You're going to need a much bigger garden than that to feed your waifu and foals.
>>
>>30018313
>Femanon brags about how big Shining's cock is
>Anon and Twilight both screaming "I can't know that!"
>Dash: "I could stand to hear a little more."
>>
>>30010127
Ya done good NOF. Keep it up you glorious faget.
>>
>>30018465
>Purse
lmao Anon is gay.
>>
>>30017785
Only thing I really know is Scotch and some whiskies. Scotch is whisky made in Scotland and most varieties (single malts and blends - a mix of different single malts) are made entirely of one grain, barley. There are several regions of Scotch, each with their general characteristics (Islay, Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside, Campbelton).

Irish Whisky, very similar to Scotch, but made in Ireland. Made from barley as well, but a mix of raw and malted (ie partially germinated, which breaks down the starch in the seed into sugar) rather than malted in the Scotch case. Also, Irish whiskies are triple distilled, unlike most Scotch which are double distilled (there are some exceptions like Auchentoshen and Hazelburn).

Japanese Whisky is inspired by Scotch whisky, as one Japanese guy learned in the late 1800s and brought the art over to Japan (think commercial production started in 1920s). Made from barley and in recent years have appeared on the radar for many whisky enthusiasts as they have won a number of awards, beating out the Scots in a number of categories.

American Bourbon is, by law 50% corn and a mix of other grains (wheat, rye, etc), made in the USA, aged in new oak barrels and at least 80 proof. Because it's mostly corn and aged in new oak barrels, it is often considered sweeter and has bolder flavors. Fun fact: Beam Inc, the company who make Maker's Mark, Jim Beam and such, are now owned by Suntory as they were bought in 2014 for $13.6 billion (final cost of the sale was $16 billion).
>>
File: 1488789431139.jpg (119KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1488789431139.jpg
119KB, 1200x1028px
>>30018174
Mmmm yesssss.
Put that stupid bitch in her place.
>>
>>30018731
No u
>>
File: 238740.jpg (304KB, 1191x1215px) Image search: [Google]
238740.jpg
304KB, 1191x1215px
>>30018213
>Bashing good greens just to prove your point
>Being this mad at Femanon

>>30018818
>mfw I got banned for this pic
I still don't know what happened.
>>
>>30018871
>ignoring the points people made about why it was a shit idea to have a femanon
>Claims people are mad
The only one that cares is you, don't blame us for your laziness and shit taste. Write her yourself, prepare to be ignored, then get over yourself.
>>
File: 1462430844469.jpg (10KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1462430844469.jpg
10KB, 237x213px
>>30018156
>You will never be a cute mare
>>
>>30018973
Always with the genderbending. If I had be be TF'ed, I'd really rather still be a dude afterward.

Unless you're actually a Femanon, in which case ignore me and carry on I suppose.
>>
File: 1492455344346.png (2MB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
1492455344346.png
2MB, 1000x990px
>>30018984
Right? I'd be a pegasus stallion if I couldn't remain human. I ain't passing up dem sexy wings senpai.
Also I would never leave the sky.
>>
>>30019008
I could do without the horn on my head, but the idea of being a literal wizard makes the choice between that and flying a tough one.
>>
File: 1493842830298.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493842830298.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>30019274
I was born to fly so the choice is pretty damn easy for me.

Wings or bust m8.
>>
>>30010127
I don't like it at all, Anon seems like tryhard serious business selfinsert and prompt is boring.
>>
File: 1465683155350.png (729KB, 1025x982px) Image search: [Google]
1465683155350.png
729KB, 1025x982px
>>30019444
>Anon seems like tryhard serious business selfinsert
Are you completely ignorant of the setting or are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>30019498
Let him have his opinion. No work will be liked by everyone.
>>
>>30018584
>Femanon brags about how big Shining's cock is
>Anon fails to suppress a snigger and says to the room "Wanna see something kinda scary?"
>Anon unzips his pants and unfurls a huge black and pink mottled horsecock that hits the table with a meaty slap and says "Yeah, the ambient magic has had a bit of a side effect."
>>
>>30019498
>completely ignorant of the setting
I've read it and it's complete bullshit.
>>
>>30019724
Femanon also fails to mention that he lasts about 15 seconds.
Equestria is not a place where women can be happy.
>>
>>30019802
Transmogrify her into a pony then she'll cum in 15 seconds, problem solved.
>>
So, I'm trying to get a feel for Starlight Glimmer's character by watching clips from the show.
So far, she sounds like a more haughty Twilight, with some social anxiety. Am I on the right track?
>>
>>30010127
This is some of the best green i've read in months.

I can't wait for more!
>>
>>30019982
The story hasn't even begun getting good anon.
It just had its main characters introduced.
Put those tits back in your pants.
>>
>>30016467
>>30017375
I like these.
>>
>>30018465
>Why does Anon always has to be against RGR in every story?
I'd be perfectly ok living in RGR. Sounds like a comfy and happy life. No stress and other shit.
>peppers
I have habanero and jalapeno plants.
Tfw you will never be btfo'd by Celestia in a pepper eating contest.
>>
> Luna is trying to scare anon with nightmares so he will jump into her hooves to protect him
> Doesn't know humans have lived with nightmares their whole life
> Scariness intensive
>>
>>30019995
Still got me into it a lot more than the other stuff i've been reading.
>>
>>30020131
> Anon mourn for the loss of vidya
> Unconsciously recreate some of them in his dreams
> Moonbutt get stuck into Outlast, Alien:Isolation or Amnesia
> She can feel that Anon consider those to be nice, enjoyable dreams
>>
>>30020158
fucking kek
>>
File: 1491780450274.png (51KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1491780450274.png
51KB, 250x167px
>>30005258
A guy like anon only comes around once in a blue moon
>>
>>30020262
>Anon and Luna argue all the time.
>One day, Anon is nice to her.
"Eh, I can be nice once in a blue moon."
>Moon is blue every night now.
>>
>>30020158
I badly want green of this.
>>
>>30019941
More or less.
>>
>>30019724
Femanon is shit
>>
>>30020861
Great argument pal, 11/10
>>
>>30019724
Kek.

How much a horsecock weights? I still think that living with that monstrosity between the legs would be extremely painful
>>
>>30020931
ikr
>>
>>30019724
That's what Twilight wants you to believe.
>>
>>30020936
>>30021016

Still like LaP's story about anon waking up with his wang replaced with a horsecock. Nice short story: https://pastebin.com/GP4RTMNF
>>
>>30020936
4 u
>>
>>30005258
>>30005452
>>30020271

>Not fucking Luna's brains out in the morning , every morning, while all the staff arrives or is having breakfast.
>Both of you are yellers.
>With the exception that she has the royal Canterlot voice.
>From 6:00am to 10:00am, the sound of love is heard inside of the castle.
>If you get near the area of the royal bedrooms, you can hear the sounds of skin colliding with skin.
>>
>>30019008
>>30019274
>>30019384
Same here. Easy choice for me. WINGS and I'd spend all day in the air if I could.

I always think to myself when I'm watching ducks walking/waddling across the road.
>You've got wings dammit! Fly!
>>
File: 1493529200910.png (207KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
1493529200910.png
207KB, 480x416px
>>30020262
you're gonna burn in hell Carlos
>>
>Desperate to appeal to the younger generation, Celestia begins spewing memes like a 12 year old who just discovered 9gag
>Somepony really needs to take her Twitter away from her
>"Raise the sun, like a boss!"
>>
>>30022639
>Luna, seeing how different and shit Equestria has become compared to before her banishment starts trying to red pill ponies on how shit everything actually is under the thin veil of harmony
>Becomes the embodiment of a pony Anon
>Her followers start up essentially pony 4chan
>>
File: 1488258438635.png (112KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488258438635.png
112KB, 436x438px
>>30020158
This. I want to see this.
>>
>>30022745
I-I need to see this, Anon would be their dream come true.
>>
>>30022767
Thank you for this pic
>>
>>30020158
would read and laugh
>>
>>30020158
Now, my biggest question is if Luna joins in the dreams thinking she's fighting off the nightmares, would Anon treat her as P2 or would he see her as an NPC in the dreams?
>>
>>30023932
All of those are single player games with basically no NPC's.
>>
>>30024054
So, would she then join in on the fun of hunting down Anon in her dreams? I'd like to read about her trapping/catching Anon in the dream and in the waking world, just to tease and taunt him to git gud at the games.
>>
>>30024227
No, she'd probably be like a "let's play" video watcher.

She'd just be along for the ride from Anon's perspective.
So here's this guy, scared out of his senses running from eldritch horror(s), and Luna's seeing/feeling the whole thing from his perspective with the knowledge that he is ENJOYING the experience with a sense of nostalgia.

This would no doubt leave Luna with questions as to the sanity of his species, if this is what they do for FUN.
>>
>>30024357
I'm guessing she'd be a bit frightened and confused, but like let's plays, she'll come back to watch as she needs to know what happens next.
>>
>>30024357
I WANT THIS PLZ
>>
>>30024357
>Anon dreams about Dark Souls from a forst-person perspective
>Luna is horrified by the brutal and merciless violence she's seeing, and can't help but shiver at how much Anon is enjoying dying and killing.
>>
>>30024952
>anon ends up having an hones to god nightmare
>its so stupid and unscary compared to the dreams he enjoyed that luna is confused when he gets scared at the sight of a werid looking grape
>>
>>30024976
>>30024952
How did you misspell honest and first on purpose? Neat idea though, please explain why the grape is scary to Anon.
>>
>>30024985
>explain why the grape is scary to Anon.
you cannot into nightmares
>>
>>30024952
"WOW, that human has some THIK curves, I must havel that ass"
>>
>>30024976
>>30024985
Maybe he's dreaming of the Grapist: https://youtu.be/hAOB8R6y7Y4
>>
>>30025012
FUCK YOU CARLOS!
>>
>>30024952
>>30024976
>Eventually, Luna figures it out
>Anon's species is dark and warlike
>The dominant species on his planet, no doubt due to driving all others to extinction
>What do they have to fear?
>The answer, of course, is normalcy
>Fun, silliness, games, lightheartedness
>This is what strikes fear into the heart of a hardened warrior like Anon
>It's likely only due to his strict training that he doesn't weep in horror after hearing a joke
>Truly, humans are a bizarre and frightening species
>>
>>30024952
>Dreams of the Zone
>Luna watches him make a Family Circus route in a seemingly empty field
>Horrified when he absentmindedly takes a step to the left instead of the right and is sucked into a whirligig
>one F5 later and he's stomping his way back through it pissed as hell that he did that to scoop up a shiny artifact
>Luna has to watch him die over and over again as he bumbles his way through the Zone
>>
>>30025032
Protip: Don't even bother with anomalies until you've got the bear detector.
>>
To expand on this awesome idea

> Anon is unconscious and not waking up
> The Girls and luna inception him to help him wake up
> They can only watch as he needs to complete his journey himself
> He looks happy taking a stroll through some woods
> Blade comes down a cuts his head in half
> Screaming intensives
>>
>>30025036
Fuck that.
Follow vet, acquire veles.

At least until you can get the svarog and rake in the cash from the assloads of artifacts without tossing a single bolt.
Found one in a stash very early on in Call of Chernobyl in my Clear Sky run and it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>30025036

Artifact hunting in MISERY was a hell of a time when the only thing you had for protection was a shitty overcoat for 90% of the game.

Went like that until I was able to save up enough to get a SEVA suit,and I ended up feeling like i trivialized the mod.
>>
>>30025070
>Be Princess Luna, queen of the moon, in Equestria.
>You're chilling with your sisses Lyra, Colgate, Twuntles, Oral-B, and Changeling Lyra at the park.
>Today is your weekly fuck with foreigners get together.
>Twuntles has just finished using a portal and some creative prestigitation to make it look like the Minotaur queen has been cheating on her husband.
>You all have a most wonderful time watching them fight over it on the scrying pool.
>"Okay, let me have a go. I've got an idea I want to test out."
>Colgate steps up for her turn, focusing her magic with a look of intense concentration on her face.
>This ought to be good.
>A glowing tear in space appears before her in mid air, from which she weaves what looks like halfway between Erlenmeyer's lesser remote water scoop and Polaroid's autofocus.
>She then ties whatever it is she's casting into the scrying pool.
>The surface of the pool ripples and buzzes for a moment before settling back to a flat surface and showing what looks like a locker room.
>"There we go, whaddya thank?"
>You take a closer look at the pool and notice that it's not ponies or any other species you recognise.
>That's a penis.
"You just created an interdimensional alien peepshow."
>"Yep, I've been working on it on and off for like three months now, only just got rid of the distortions I'd been getting from the dimensional non-uniformity."
>"This is bucking awesome!"
>Changeling Lyra is leaning in close to the pool to get a closer look.
>Her snout touches to surface and then everything goes white.
>It takes a few seconds to regain your sight after the flash.
>And when you do, you notice she's somehow ended up in the alien locker room.
>That's not good.
>A few moments later you spot the other thing that's changed.
>The alien you were all observing is on the ground where Changeling Lyra was sitting.
>He's making groaning noises and clutching his head.
>You are not looking forward to telling your sister about this.
>>
>>30025371
> rape intensifies
>>
>>30025371
Damn it Durnk, now you have to continue this. Keep it going, faget.
>>
File: 1383151764363.png (1MB, 1999x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1383151764363.png
1MB, 1999x1414px
This thread tickles me, especially considering all of my dreams are either violent or horror oriented. Or both.
>>
>>30025371
what
what does this have to do with the guy you quoted
>>
>>30025472
Shhh...don't question it, it's Durnk. Bumper of threads and writer of chaos. Just let it happen.
>>
>>30022639
That's fucking adorable and I want to teach Celestia the magic of memes.
>>
>>30025457
You and me both buddy.
Honestly it has gotten to the point that every time I have a nightmare I realize I'm in a dream completely removing all scariness the dream once held.
>>
File: image.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>30024952
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>30024952
I'm thinking... final battle of Reach.

Fighting endlessly to the death, only to be glassed afterwards.
>>
In RGRE, are dad jokes still dad jokes or are they now mom jokes?
>>
>>30026472
Told by moms but i bet the delivery would still be the same
>>
Has anyone actually done the math and calculated the gender ratio of Equestria based on the show?
>>
>>30025661
BB>DS2>DeS>DaS>DS3
>>
>>30012558
By not wanting to slog through actual garbage and wishing to retain the actual good times of 'Before Alicorn Twilight'.

Or something like that. I've only watched the first two seasons. ;^)
>>
File: 1485196643930.jpg (404KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1485196643930.jpg
404KB, 762x785px
>>30026955
>DS2
>better than all the other
>>
>>30027160
Your right anon, what was I thinking!

BB>DeS>DS2>DaS>>>>>>>>>DS3

If I wanted to play Dark Souls again with better graphics and new weapons, I would have jsut used mods
>>
>>30027247
SHIT
H
I
T

SHIT TASTE
>>
File: 1493723375013.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493723375013.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
>>30027901
It's okay fampai. I know that you can't disprove that Dark Souls 3 is simply a remake of Dark Souls, and that Dark Souls 2 actually attempted to try something different and add to the series with something more than blatant fanservice.
>>
>>30028120
as a shitter who started on DS2: scholar fo the last meme, I got the impression it was something like the diference between Bioshock 1 and 2.
1 had the good fucking story and decent gameplay, 2 had the lesser story but much tighter gameplay.
>>
>>30028191
There are some things that ds2 did right even if it did some strange changes. For example, why was power stance never carried over to ds3? I don't understand why they didn't do that.
>>
>>30026894
Depend 99% of how big Celestia's harem guard is. We rarely see more than a bunch of them and they all look alike, so it's kinda hard know their exact number. I'm pretty sure they count for more than half of all males visible in the show.
>>
File: 1476900798062.png (678KB, 805x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1476900798062.png
678KB, 805x1575px
>>30028120
Innovation is meaningless if it is shit.
If DS2 did anything right other than pvp then you'd have a point, but it didn't, so you don't.
>>
Hey, I got more Fleur
>>
>>30028733

>For many, there is comfort in the gentle darkness that is sleep. Fears, worries, anxiety, all of it was put down when one laid their heads down and closed their eyes. This was especially true if the person’s sleep was a deep, dreamless one.
>Fleur, for the first time in years, had the privilege of experiencing such a sleep. The unicorn, for the three hours since she had passed out, had slept like the dead. No amount of shouting or shaking would have made her open her eyes. Even if someone were to pick the mare up and drop her, she wouldn’t have so much as twitched.
>But where might would have failed nature would found a way. Celestia’s sun, warm and bright, slowly peeked over Unicorn Range, and with it came light. This light swept through the land, chasing away the darkness and bringing forth the day.
>A band of this golden light found its way through the window and curtains of Anon’s apartment to bathe the human’s room in light. Unfortunately for Fleur, this light shined directly onto her face. It first it was almost unnoticeable, but as the sun rose higher and higher into the sky the ray became more and more powerful until it was blinding.
>Sleep slipped through Fleur’s hooves like sand, and slowly but surely she found herself waking up. And in her consciousness she found only pain.
“[i]Celestia doux au-dessus[/i]” the supermodel said with a groan, covering her face with both hooves.
>She had a splitting headache and her stomach hurt. The sun was far too bright and the pungent scent of stale booze was making her nauseous. Every miniscule sound in the apartment was amplified by a thousand percent.
“No, no, no, no,” she whimpered. “Go away [i]soleil[/i]. Go away...”
>>
>>30028733
Huzzah, more green!
>>
>>30028742
>The sun, being a giant ball of super-hot gas that only listened to one mare, of course ignored her pleas. Fleur let out a pitiful whine, shutting her eyes as tightly as she could and wiggling for all she was forth, trying to find a place away from that horrible, painful light.
>The wiggling, while it did nothing to get her out of the sun, helped a good deal in settling her upset stomach. This caused her to wiggle harder, hoping that it would also help keep her skull from exploding. Unfortunately for her, the wiggling did nothing to help her headache, but the longer she did it the more she noticed that she was rubbing against something.
>It was about level with her groin. Not hard enough to poke her painfully, but not soft enough that she was able to push it anyway that she liked. Fleur, curious as to what this thing was even through the haze of pain that she was experiencing, took steps to investigate.
>Her wiggles turned into slow, thoughtful grinds. When stopped her whimpering and listened. She even pressed more of her weight against it. Whatever it was, the thing had a plush feeling to it, much like that of a soft blanket. It also seemed to have no rough edges whatsoever. Grinding against it, she could feel the thing pulse against her fur.
>Fleur, nuzzling deeper into her bed, frowned. No matter how hard she pondered, she couldn’t think of what it could be. As far as she remembered, she hadn’t brought anything into bed with her.
>So focused on puzzling out the answer, Fleur miscalculated a grind. Instead of rubbing up against her inner thigh, the object grazed the lips of her marehood.
The supermodel tensed, letting out a gasp as a wave of unexpected pleasure made her back legs twitch. “Oh my goodness…”
>>
>>30028752

>She lifted her backside up into the air, feeling the heat rush to her face. Svengallop would no doubt be knocking on her bedroom door at any moment, and as nice as it would have been to [i]relieve[/i] herself, she had no desire for her manager to walk into her bedroom and smell her shame.
>A sigh escaped the unicorn’s lips as she nuzzled her cheek a bit more forcefully against her bed. She was just about to roll onto her side and try to get a few minutes more of sleep before a recollection came to mind.
>She didn’t need to be in the studio in the morning. In fact, her appointments had been cancelled for the last couple of days. That meant that Svengallop wouldn’t be knocking on her door anytime soon.
>Fleur’s ears perked up at the realization. She tried to crack open an eye and look around, only for the sun to force her to close it with a groan.
“[i]Bête[/i] sun,” she grumbled, waiting for the pain to subside.
>As she did this, she slowly lowered her backside against whatever she had been rubbing on. It had somehow gotten bigger, and just a bit harder.
>Fleur’s face reddened, but she nevertheless lowered herself down onto the object so that it was in direct contact with her marehood. She sat still for a few moments, listening to see if anyone was about to knock on her door. When she realized that the coast was clear she took a deep breath, savoring the potent, mouthwatering scent in the hair, and began grinding.
“[i]Oui[/i]. This... this is what I needed…”
>At first, she grinded against the object lightly, with slow, even strokes. She wanted to feel every inch of its softness sliding against her cunny. Every little grind sent a little shiver of pleasure up her spine, and caused her breath to catch in her throat.
>>
>>30028763

>But, as time went on and her marehood became slick with her arousal, the unicorn’s grinding became quicker, needier. She pressed herself against the thing so that it parted her lips, tickling the pink, sensitive flesh tucked inside.
“Hmmm…”
>Her pounding headache began to subside, allowing her to focus on her own pleasure.
Fleur let out a groan, her hips bucking. Her breaths were becoming shallow. The ticklish feeling that she building up in her lower belly began to spread upward.
“Oh yes… just a little more...”
>The ticklish sensation began to build. Her movements became sloppy and unfocused, so much so that she was more humping than grinding.
“Just a… little…” the unicorn mumbled, leaning forward, making sure that the item rubbed up against her sensitive little nub.
She let out a whine, gritting her teeth. “[i]Oh merde oui[/i]~”
>With one last good grind, the heat exploded outside. Fleur let out another groan she came, soaking the item, her lower body, and the bed. She nipped at her bed as she rode the waves of pleasure until the tension left her body and she collapsed.
Sweaty, panting, and reeking of sex, the supermodel couldn’t help but smile. “It’s been… awhile since I’ve… had such a… finish.”
>She giggled breathlessly to herself, ready to fall back to sleep, when a thought came to mind.
>There was a reason why she had woken up with a hangover. She had gone to Anon’s apartment to speak with him. She remembered that the two of them had been drinking, they had talked, and she had fallen asleep on top of him.
>Fleur’s eyes snapped open as her afterglow was forgotten and panic set in. Picking her head up, she opened her eyes looked right up into the sleeping face of her photographer. Staring at him for a few moments, she stood up and looked down between her legs.
>>
>>30028774
>What she had been grinding on wasn’t some bunched up blanket or pillow. No, she had been rubbing against a very particular part of Anon. A part of him that was making a tent in his soaked shorts, twitching every few seconds.
Cold, hard realization hit Fleur like a punch. “Oh no…”
>A blush exploded across the horrified mare’s face as she scrambled off her photographer, doing her best to keep from waking him up. She had almost managed to get all four hooves off of the couch when her back legs caught on Anon’s leg, sending her tumbling to the floor.
“[i]Merde[/i]!” she swore, before hopping to her hooves.
>Luckily for her, Anon seemed to be out cold, quietly snoring without a care in the world.
Fleur bit her lip and began trotting in place. “What should I do? What should I do?” she asked, get stomach tightening.
>She reached over with a hoof and poked at Anon’s pajamas. They were absolutely soaked with her cum.
“I need… I need to get these off!”
>The tip of her horn glowed, and with a spell she managed to lift Anon up into the air. Pain exploded outward from the back of Fleur’s skull as she did this, which nearly caused her to drop her photographer, but she gritted her teeth and forced herself to continue.
>Anon let out a sleepy snort in protest, but was otherwise still as she pulled his pants off. Seeing that the human was wearing even smaller pants underneath his pajamas, she touched them. To her relief, they were still relatively dry.
“I’ll… I’ll just need to have these washed,” she mumbled to herself, neatly folding the pajamas and setting them onto the table as she rubbed a throbbing temple. “Anon hopefully won’t remember that he was wearing these…”
>>
>>30028783

>Hiding the pajamas under the table, Fleur rushed over to the window and threw it open, frantically waving her hooves around to try and get the smell of sex out of the room. She then raced back over to the couch and, seeing a blanket on the floor, picked it up and tossed it over her photographer.
“[i]Bien, bien[/i], now I just need to…” she looked around, her mind racing, trying to see if there was anything else she could do to hide her crime.
>She was about to take a step toward Anon, to rearrange the blanket so he would be a little more comfortable, when she was reminded that her backside was still soaked with her own cum when her cheeks wetly rubbed together. Grimacing, she looked back at her rump.
“I need... [i]shower[/i]! I need to use the shower!” she said, feeling her headache coming back with a vengence. “That’ll clean me up!”
>Giving one last glance at Anon, Fleur could feel her stomach tightening. Using a spell, she pulled the blanket up her photographer’s body so that it was tucked under his chin.
“[i]Je suis désolé mon ami[/i]…”
>She trotted over to him, leaning down and kissing his cheek. Her blush crept down her neck when she noticed that she could still smell her arousal on him. Waving her hooves around his body for a minute or two, trying to get rid of the smell, she trotted out of the living room and toward the bathroom.
>Upon entering it, she saw that it was a tiny thing, so small that she had trouble moving around in it, but there was a shower. Like the bathroom itself, it was half the size of a regular shower, with a clear shower curtain and a rusty shower head, but even so Fleur could feel her panic lessen just a hair at the sight of it.
“I may not be able to get rid of the smell from the room entirely, but at least I can get it off myself,” she said to herself, hopping into the shower and turning it on.
>>
>>30028795

>A sharp hiss that came from the old shower head before a stream of cold water erupted from it. Fleur tensed under this hail of fridge water but held her ground, adjusting the showers knobs.
“Please let there be warm water…”
>Though it took what felt like an eternity, the water did eventually warm up, allowing the supermodel to somewhat relax. Not wasting anytime, she grabbed a bottle of body wash that was sitting at the other end of the shower, along with a sponge. Pouring the soap onto the sponge, she began to lather herself up, paying special attention to her backside and lower belly.
>When she had given her body a thorough scrubbing, she tossed the sponge behind her and grabbed a bottle of shampoo. Opening the top, she took a cautious sniff.
“Hmm… It’ll have to do,” she said, squeezing a generous amount onto a hoof before working it into her tail and mane.
>Fleur, so focused on cleaning herself, didn’t notice that she had left the bathroom door opened. This meant that, with the sound of the water pitter-pattering against the shower’s laminated floors and her working on her mane, she didn’t hear the gentle tapping on the bathroom door. What she did hear, however, was the door opening.
>“Stupid freakin’ shower…”
>Fleur frozen as Anon stepped into the bathroom and shuffled toward the toilet, his bloodshot eyes half-lidded and his hair messy.
>“I thought the landlady fixed that stupid thing and here it’s probably been running since last fuckin’ night… Wasting all of that good water...”
>Rubbing his face, Anon reached a hand into his smaller, thinner pants. Fleur’s heart leapt to her throat when she saw him fish out his cock.
>It was remarkably like a stallion’s member. The head was shaped differently, and she couldn’t see a sheath, but there wasn’t much difference. None that she could see anyway.
>>
>>30028803

>Despite the embarrassment and horror that she felt about invading her photographer’s privacy, she found herself pushing the shower curtain aside so she could lean out of the shower and get a better look at the thing she had used to pleasure herself just a few minutes ago.
>“There we go,” Anon said with a sigh, aiming his cock toward the toilet bowel. “Now let’s empty the—”
>The human perked up, finally noticing that there was water running in the background. Penis still in his hands, he looked over to his left to stare right into a red-faced Fleur’s eyes.
>“—water dragon…”
>For a full minute the down just stared into each other. Neither spoke, neither moved, neither took a breath. Finally, slowly putting his dick back into his underwear, Anon coughed.
>“Oh, hey Fleur,” he said. “I um… I guess I found where you went off to huh?”
Fleur’s eyes snapped down to Anon’s groin before snapping back up to his face. “[i]O-Oui[/i]. I… just wanted to clean myself.”
>“I can see that,” Anon replied, taking a step back. “Did, um… did you hear me knocking on the door?”
>Fleur’s gaze snapped back down to Anon’s groin. She could see the outline of his member through the thin fabric covering it. The sight made her clench her back legs even as she poked her head back into the shower.
“No. No I did not,” she said. “I was washing my hair and I did…”
>“No, no, no! That’s fine! It’s my fault, not yours. I should have knocked a little louder.”
“And I should have locked the door,” Fleur said insistently. “After all that we drank last night I should have known that you’d need to rut—[i]pee[/i]! That you’d need to pee!”
>Both the unicorn and human cringed as Anon took another step back toward the door. To Fleur’s delight, embarrassment, and amusement, she saw that her photographer was trying very hard not to stare at her wet, soapy body.
>>
>>30028810

>“Hey… do you remember anything that we talked about last night?” Anon asked, fidgeting with his hands.
“Yes,” Fleur responded with a nod. “Do you?”
>“I do. Most of it anyways.”
>Anon grunted as he collided with the bathroom door. Giving Fleur a smile that did nothing to hide the panic and embarrassment in his eyes, he hastily reached behind him and grabbed the doorknob.
>“Were you serious about all of that stuff? The giving me a job and letting me stay with you thing? Proposition, deal, whatever you want to call it?”
“Oh course!” Fleur jumped when she heard her voice echo off the walls. “Oh course. If you’d like to stay with me.”
>“I would!” Anon’s gaze settled onto her rump for a second before he coughed and turned away. “I mean, I’d be happy to go if you’d have me.”
“I would.”
>“Great! Awesome!” Fiddling with the door, Anon managed to throw it open. “After the two of us, um, get everything situated I’ll go talk to me landlady and we’ll get that all figured out.”
>He took a step back and accidently hit the door again. He cursed, staring back at it with a frown before smacking it with the back of his hand. The moment his hand connected with the wooden frame his eyes widened in pain. Fleur couldn’t help but smile as he cursed again as he shook the pain out of it.
“Alright, [i]mon ami[/i]. Just let me finish and I’d be happy to help you,” she said.
>Not able to help herself, she gave her flank a little wiggle. Anon’s gaze immediately snapped toward it. His blush deepened, and he almost ran into the door again.
>“Alright! I’ll leave you to your shower then. The towels are in the closet behind me when you’re all done, and I have a spare toothbrush underneath the sink if you want to brush your teeth.”
>With that, Anon stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door. Now alone, Fleur let out a sigh, leaning against the shower wall.
“[i]Caillé séché…[/i]”
>>
>>30028838

>She was about to start washing the shampoo out of her mane when she heard a soft knock at the door. “Hey Fleur? You wouldn’t happen to know where my pants are would ya?”

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

>“Lift your end up more.”
“I am lifting it.”
>“No, you’re not, you’re dragging it on the ground. I can hear it.”
“I am not. I can see that it’s up in the air.”
>“No it ain’t. Now pick it up a bit more.”
“[i]Je l'ai fait[/i]!”
>“I have no idea what that means.”
>It had been an easy thing speaking to the landlady about Anon leaving. The old earth pony, though sad to see him go, was nonetheless happy that he was moving to bigger and better places. It had also been a breeze to get everything in the human’s apartment packed and ready for moving. What was difficult, both the human and unicorn were finding out, was getting everything from his apartment to Fleur’s mansion.
>“We can put it down for a minute if you want.”
“If I put it down it’ll take all day for us to get this to my estate.”
>“It’ll take us like twenty minutes even if we take a few breaks. It’s not like you’re a million miles away or anything.”
>Fleur let out a sigh, looking over her shoulder at the couch that she was helping carry with the help of her magic. Clothes, shoes, and blankets were stacked high upon the it, making it far heavier than it should have been. The only thing that made it just a little more manageable was the fact that Anon had somehow managed to attach straps to his fridge so that he could carry it like a backpack. Otherwise, the couch was unwieldy, awkward to hold even with her magic, and an eyesore to everyone that looked at it.
“You should have just left this couch at the apartment, [i]mon ami[/i],” she said, forcing more magic into her horn, thus lifting the couch a bit higher. A sharp spike of pain tore through her skull as she did this, causing her to grit her teeth.
>>
>>30028848

>Anon, who looked as awful as she felt, frowned. “Why the hell would I just give away a perfectly good couch that I paid for?”
“Because it’s not a perfectly good couch?”
>“Whatcha mean? This is a [i]great[/i] couch!”
Fleur snorted. “[i]Oui[/i]. A great couch that has springs sticking out of it.”
>“It’s... good for the price that I got it for.”.
Despite her pounding headache, and the fact the sun was still trying to burn a hole right through her skull, Fleur couldn’t help but smile. “If you bought this for more than twenty bits you were robbed, [i]petit ami[/i].”
>“I got it for fifteen.”
>Fleur grunted, tripping over an uneven cobblestone. She stumbled a few steps, but managed to catch herself before she fell. A half dozen gasps erupted from the eerie silence of the street. Cursing under her breath in prench, the supermodel looked up at the dozens of ponies watching both her and Anon.
>Since the two had left the apartment with Anon’s worldly possessions in tow they had been garnering such attention, and for good reason. It wasn’t every day that ponies got to see one of the most famous, sophisticated mares in the world carrying a couch through the streets of Canterlot like some savage. The thought, for some reason or another, made the smile on her face widen.
>“You sure you don’t want to put it down for a second?” Anon offered.
Groaning to herself, Fleur let her end of the couch drop onto the cobblestone below. “Fine. But just for a few moments. I’d like to get home before the sun goes down.”
>“We’re already halfway there, you big girl,” Anon said, dropping his end of the couch and pulling the fridge from his back and carefully setting it onto the ground.
>>
>>30028853

>Fleur made a rude gesture with a hoof, leaping onto the couch. Clothes and everything else on it shifted to accommodate her, and with a few wiggles she was able to make herself quite comfortable. Anon soon plopped down right next to her, closing his eyes and leaning back while half the street watched.
>If she had been in a better state of mind, the supermodel might have been worried about just how shattered her image would be after the tabloids got their hooves on this. But, as tired and hungover as she was, she could only marvel at just how nice it felt to sit down.
“I should have just sent ponies to come pick your things up later today,” Fleur muttered, leaning against her photographer.
>“Blah,” Anon said with a half-hearted wave. “This way we don’t have to pay anyone.”
“We should have paid someone, then we wouldn’t be out here making fools of ourselves.”
>“Fools? We’re just carrying a couch down the street.”
“A couch, a mountain of clothes, a refrigerator.” Fleur found herself grinning even as she shook her head. “Ponies are going to be in an uproar. Again.”
>“Oh my goodness.”
>Cracking open an eye, Fleur saw an older stallion and two mares standing just a few feet from the couch with looks of concern. The older stallion in particular looked worried, walking over and placing a hoof on Anon’s leg.
>“You poor dears look like you’ve seen better days.”
>“We’ve had a rough night, sir,” Anon said, keeping his eyes closed.
>One of the mare's smirked. “You two have too much to drink?”
Fleur slowly shook her head. “[i]Oui[/i]. Far, far too much.”
>Around them, a few ponies chuckled.
>“I guess it happens to the best of us huh?”
>“Aw, look at how they’re pressed up together…"
>“I don’t care what the papers say. They look adorable…”
>>
>>30028865

>“I wonder what his dick looks like…”
>“Do you think he lays eggs like ponies say he does?”
>Slowly, ponies began to encircle the couch, whispering amongst themselves. Fleur eyed the ponies, ready to spring into action if the need arose. Anon, meanwhile, found himself wilting at the stares and the increasingly inappropriate conversation.
“You know, we might have been at my mansion already if you had left the couch,” Fleur whispered in his ear.
>“This is a good couch, so stop pestering me about getting rid of it,” Anon whispered back, just loud enough for the ponies around them to hear.
>Another wave of chuckles broke out as the older stallion gave Anon’s leg another pat. “Would you dearies like some help?” he asked. “I’m sure a few of the strapping mares here would be more than happy to carry this for you.”
>Fleur and Anon exchanged glances.
“Thank you very much for the offer, [i]mon chere[/i], but we wouldn’t want to be any trouble,” Fleur said.
>“Nonsense! It wouldn’t be any trouble at all!” the stallion insisted. “We might not be the high rollers that you’re used to, hon, but we know that there’s nothing better than to help a pony in need!”
>All around them, ponies echoed their agreement. Stallions, mares, even the odd filly or two stepped out of the crowd.
>“Yeah!”
>“We’d be happy to help!”
>“We’ll get this thing over to your house in a jiffy, Ms. Fleur!”
>Fleur looked around at the crowd, feeling oddly touched. Canterlot might have had its share of ne’er do wells, bullies, and paparazzi, but it was times like this when the city showed its true colors. Noble, commoner, rich or poor, princess or beggar, the ponies of this city all came together when one of its own needed help without exception.
“[i]Merci[/i], everypony,” she said, bowing her head humbly. “Sometimes I forget that this city is only as great as it is because of the ponies living here.”
>>
>>30028877

>She pushed herself off of the couch and stood up. Grabbing Anon’s hand, she helped him up as well, giving the crowd her very best smile.
“And we’d be honored if you helped it. Isn’t that right Anon?”
>Anon, who was still nervously eyeing the crowd, twitched as she gave his leg a jab. “Yes. Yes! We’d really appreciate the help.”
>“Then why don’t we get going then?” another mare asked, picking up one side of the couch. “Come on everypony, grab an edge. We’ll get it there in a jiffy!”
>Mares, stallions, and foals alike let out a cheer. Some grabbed the couch, picking it up with both magic and teeth, while another group grabbed Anon’s small fridge. A few foals, excited and giggling, leapt up onto the couch for an impromptu ride.
>“…Are we going to get robbed or something?” Anon quietly asked as the crowd talked excitedly amongst themselves. “It feels like they’re gonna lead us to some alley and rob us.”
Fleur couldn’t help but laugh. “Rob us? Of course not,” she said, leaning down to nuzzle a little filly as she trotted by. “This is just how the ponies of Canterlot are, [i]mon ami[/i].”
>“I’ll have to take your word for it I guess,” Anon muttered, eyeing the ponies carrying his things cautiously. “But if we do get robbed you owe me a new fridge and couch.”
>With that the procession began to make their way down the street. Ponies surrounded the supermodel and human around on all sides. There was laughter, there were questions, when they all turned a corner Fleur somehow found herself carrying two foals on her back. Anon took a bit of time to warm up to the crowd, but soon enough he was surrounded by a group of stallions, young and old, answering their questions.
>>
>>30028892

>Fleur found herself laughing and chatting with the ponies around her even though her head continued to throb. Every once in awhile, she could hear the clicking of the camera or see a news reporter furiously scribbling on a notepad, but she paid them no mind. Something wonderful was happening, something that she didn’t, and couldn’t, let such petty things ruin it.
>“Ms. Fleur! Ms. Fleur! Can I have a piggyback ride too?”
>“Sweet Celestia… Even hungover you look beautiful. What kind of foundation do you use? Do you even use any makeup?”
>“Holy hay are you one big stallion. What do they feed you guys over in hyoo-man land?”
>“Why are your claws so funny lookin’?”
>“Mister? Can I ride on your shoulders please?”
>It was through the special, magical haze that Fleur and Anon made their way through the streets of Canterlot. The walk was almost a two-mile trek, but in no time at all the group found themselves standing at the gate of Fleur’s estate.
>“Yeah! We made it!” one of the foals on Fleur’s back chirped, giving her mane a tug.
>“We’re here!” Another said, giving her back a pat.
>“We did it!” a third one cried, bouncing in place.
Fleur chuckled. “[i]Oui[/i], and I couldn’t have done it without your help,” she said carefully lifting each foal off of her back and setting them in front of her.
>She nuzzled each of them, which had them giggling, as the ponies carrying Anon’s couch and fridge sat them right in front of the gate.
“There you go, Ms. Fleur,” a mare said. “We got everything here all safe and sound!”
“You did. And I can’t thank you enough,” Fleur said, giving him a smile before looking around the crowd. “Thank you everypony. You’ve made this model’s day.”
>“Oh, it was no problem, ma’am, we all were happy to help,” the mare said, winking. “Now why don’t the two of you get in there and get some shuteye? You two lovebirds look like you could use it.”
>>
>>30028909

>Some playful jeering came from the crowd, causing Fleur to redden. She stuck her tongue out at them in retaliation, which had everyone laughing.
>The next few minutes consisted of more chatter, hugs, promises to make an appearance at a birthday party and a slew of dinner invitations. Eventually, however, the crowd eventually dispersed, leaving Anon and Fleur –as well as two very confused guards standing on the other side of the gate— alone.
>“Well, that was… somethin’,” Anon said, a smile on his face.
“[i]Oui[/i],” Fleur replied with a nod, so filled with emotion that she couldn’t stand still. “It was, wasn’t it?”
>The two drifted off into a comfortable silence, thinking on what had just transpired.
>“…So, do you want to get all of this stuff into your house? I don’t know about you, but I could use—”
>Leaping up into her back legs, Fleur wrapped her fore heads around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Anon’s eyes bulged out of his skull, and in his shock he tried to step away, but the unicorn held him firm. She deepened the kiss, savoring the sensation of their bodies pressed together, the feeling of her lips against his, his scent, the color of his eyes.
>After a few moments of weakly struggling, Anon began returning the kiss. His arms wrapped around her middle, pulling her as close to him as physically possible. Fleur giggled, breaking the kiss before it escalated any further. While she wouldn’t have said no if Anon had been willing, they [i]were[/i] in public.
“Come, let’s get everything inside, [i]mon cher[/i],” she said, rubbing her nose against his before wiggling out of his grasp and dropping into all fours.
>Anon, red-faced and disheveled, watched as she made her way toward his couch. Slowly, frustration began to creep onto his face, causing his nose to scrunch.
>>
>>30028921

>“What the hell was that?” he demanded, throwing his hands up into the air. “You can’t just go kiss a guy like that and walk away! That’s some bullshit! [i]Bullshit[/i]!”
>>
>>30028930
Alright, I'm done. Hopefully I didn't fuck up anything this time
>>
Fleur de Lis is a rapist and a monster. Keep her away from colts!
>>
File: 1492577176715.jpg (194KB, 800x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1492577176715.jpg
194KB, 800x1455px
>>30028930
I'm still waiting for anon to slather fleur's marehood in ketchup
>>
>>30029363
Well, if anon does that, then will he put the sausage inside the bun?
>>
>>30029118
No, she's a mare who takes what she wants, she has bits so nobody cares.

She grab em by the shlong
>>
>>30028763
>mouthwatering scent in the hair
>>
>>30028935
Damn, I knew there was something I forgot to do.
I'll go back to the doc and make edits there instead of the thread. First, to fix what >>30029691 said.
>>
File: carpentry.jpg (238KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
carpentry.jpg
238KB, 1500x1000px
>>30029363
>>
File: IMG_1039.jpg (1001KB, 900x2495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
1001KB, 900x2495px
>Anon goes to a meeting for Mare's Rights Activists in Ponyville
>Expects to laugh at the RGRE equivalents of fedora-tipping neckbeards
>Sees sunhat tippers, but mostly mares who have genuinely screwed over by stallions
>Mothers who only get to see their foals on the weekend
>Mares who have gone bankrupt from alimony and foal support payments
>Complaints at how stallionism has caused a generation of screwed up foals raised by single fathers under the belief that mothers are easily replaceable
>Anon finds himself rexamining the beliefs he once mocked on Earth, minus the excessive parts
>>
would you lay fluttershy after she took you out for a nice picnic in the woods
https://derpibooru.org/images/1430312
>>
>>30030510
Yes
>>
File: 1485749969722.png (489KB, 596x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485749969722.png
489KB, 596x598px
>>30030556
would you continue the relationship and be serious

you wouldnt just pump and dump fluttershy would you
>>
File: 1458258538527.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458258538527.png
88KB, 300x300px
>>30030590
I want to have a good, virtuous, HorseChristian family with Flutters in a degenerate world.
>>
File: 1415927104144.png (567KB, 3065x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1415927104144.png
567KB, 3065x3543px
>>30030660
i like the way you think
>>
>>30030590
Why would I do that to shyhorse.
>>
File: 1444149778218.png (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444149778218.png
329KB, 1280x720px
>>30030660
>>30030668
>you will never wake up to Fluttershy's beatific smile and round pregnant belly pressed up against you
I made myself sad.
>>
>>30030817
Why do you gotta hurt me like that Anon.
>>
File: 1493870731095.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493870731095.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>be fit Anon
>have no gf
>In rgre world
>have no pony gf because you have the sexual appeal of a female bodybuilder
>all of the lanklets and chubby Anons get gfs easily
>NIGHTMARE GOGGLES
>IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT
>>
File: 1388854773479.jpg (133KB, 939x940px) Image search: [Google]
1388854773479.jpg
133KB, 939x940px
>>30030896
>>all of the lanklets and chubby Anons get gfs easily
>tfw short
>still alone in horseland
>>
File: 1492483227243.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492483227243.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>30030896
>the sexual appeal of a female bodybuilder
>female bodybuilder
I think you're misunderstanding things gravely.
>>
>>30030896
>the sexual appeal of a female bodybuilder
If there not on trying to look like a man, female body builders can be pretty damn hot.
>>
File: 1494092893017.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1494092893017.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>30031098
>>30030956
>>30030944
>"Sorry Anon, you look really weird not soft at all. Only a mare should have that kind of muscle definition."
>>
>>30030896
>>have no pony gf because you have the sexual appeal of a female bodybuilder
You don't understand how society works.
>>
File: 14129344845242.png (487KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14129344845242.png
487KB, 1024x1024px
>>30030510
Now that is some puffy pony pussy.
>>
Celestia just passed a law banning the use of spiked chastity belts and gelding irons. How am I supposed to keep my stallion loyal now?
>>
>>30031403
thanks for the epic maymay
>>
>>30020158
How do I fund this?
>>
File: 1387254076570.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1387254076570.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>30030852
>>
File: 1406686351565.gif (732KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1406686351565.gif
732KB, 500x361px
the sudden bouts of flutterloving always make me depressed

it sounds so cozy and perfect
>>
>>30020158
>>30023932
>>30024357
>>30024952

Okay, I'll give writing RGRE a shot. Expect some amateur writing.

>You are Princess Luna of Equestria
>Your job as an alicorn was to raise the moon and watch over the nightly dreams of subjects.
>Wisdom of thousands of years has taught you many things about the pony psyche.
>A dream is when the pony is the most genuine, the most uncensored.
>Stripping away the rules put in place by society and the personas ponies put on, all that is left is the mind and the mind alone.
>You've seen anxiety, jealously, hatred, fear, anger and many more emotions run rampant within pony minds.
>The same feelings in you that spurred your transformation into Nightmare Moon.
>Nopony deserved that.
>Nopony deserved to witness themselves progressively transform into a monster, a perversion of their former self.
>Nopony should see everything they love get harmed because of them.
>You made it your sole duty to ease these feelings before they grow unchecked and consume the ponies, like it had with you.
>Offering your advice and guidance in the ethereal plane, you became the guardian of the night.
>Although, there is somepony exception to your rule.
>Someone, rather.
>The human showed up in Equestria one day without explanation or reason.
>When you, your sister and the military went to confront him, you were surprised when he said he meant no harm.
>In retrospect, it might've been an overreaction to sick the entire guard on one colt.
>He claimed to have come from a different planet very far away.
>It was backed up by the look of bewilderment he gave you when your sister revealed that you two control the sun and moon.
>It was like your sister and the Elements to quickly aid a colt in trouble, supplying him with a residence in Ponyville and promises of friendship.
>He had put on a face of gratitude for the ponies, but you could see under it.
>The crushing realization that his entire life was taken from him.
>>
File: 12.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>30028930
>>30028935
The interactions are always cute in this story, and not making everyone in canterlot a dick was actually refreshing.

Fleur a lewd cute.
>>
>>30032152
Proceed glorious fagola
>>
File: attempt#1013.jpg (45KB, 529x961px) Image search: [Google]
attempt#1013.jpg
45KB, 529x961px
>>
>>30032152
cintinue faggit
>>
>>30032152
I'm hyped
>>
>>30032152
>What was he feeling under the masquerade?
>Was he depressed?
>Lonely?
>Angry, even?
>This curiosity ate away at you for days.
>How would his alien mind handle grief compared to ponies?
>The best thing to do was give him his space before spelunking through his mind.
>Besides the possible trauma, it's also because he was a colt.
>You noticed that stallions tend be more prone to emotional pain.
>You've seen stallions with mental fortitude weaker than a filly's first snow fort.
>This is why you never got into the mess that are relationships.
>It has been a few weeks since Anon's appearance.
>Tonight, you made sure to give your best performance.
>Stepping out your balcony, your eyes are greeted with a nightscape sky with the familiar constellations of Equestria.
>Each one shines pridefully with unique personality, but never overpowering the other.
>The moon stood in center stage, holding a steadfast, noble stance in the night sky.
>Looking down upon Canterlot, buildings seemingly glowing a tinted blue under the stars, you realize you are the only one to bear witness to tonight's sky.
>Feeling disheartened, you quickly shift your attention back towards your original task.
>You inhale sharply.
>Entering the dreamscape was a combination of spell and meditation.
>The dreamscape was not a place separate from the rest of the world, but an extension of yourself; much like an attic to a house.
>The key was the spell and the motion through is the meditation.
>A cold numbness washes over you, irradiating from your horn and coiling around your body.
>Strange, but familiar sensations runs through your coat as you find yourself surrounded by an aurora of cool colors.
>The apathetic landscape's numbness seems to extend forever in all directions.
>Trotting on nothing, you seek out the path to the human, Anon's dreams.
>>
File: did somebody say clip.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
did somebody say clip.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>30032361
continue, im actually kinda excited to see where this is going.
>>
File: 1494038762586.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494038762586.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I want to punch Rainbow Dash across the face so hard she passes out.
>>
>>30032438
kinky
>>
>>30032361
>You walked in no direction, because there was no direction.
>You allow your hooves to carry themselves, guiding themselves towards your destination.
>The numbness of it all creates a interesting sensation, as though you've been walking for both mere seconds and days on end at the same time.
>Closing your eyes, you allow your mind to wander.
>What would you see in Anon's dreams?
>Attempting to form a hypothesis, you look back on common stallion nightmares.
>You recall one where a stallion would show up to work one day on a bad mane day, only to have everyone call him out on his repulsive ugliness.
>No, Anon would have alien beauty standards, or not have any beauty standards at all.
>Oh, how about another one where a stallion has his entire herd leave him?
>Hmm, you remember reading in one of Princess Twilight's "Weekly Anon Reports" where he mentioned his kind being monogamous because of the nature of their X and Y chromosomes causing a 1:1 gender ratio.
>That rations out the possibility of anything to do with herds and relationships.
>Was he even in a relationship?
>You need to catch up with the WAR reports.
>In hindsight, you probably should've been updated about Anon's current affairs before heading into this.
>You curse yourself for being rash because of your emotions.
>Reopening your eyes, you see a door before you, with a big green question mark was embossed on it.
>Its aesthetic causes you to stagger backwards in your step.
>Not even in the castle have you seen a design so intricate.
>Its shape is defined by a thick, black border.
>Etchings of vines, leaves and threads seem to split into more and more branching paths as your eyes follow them.
>Looking closer, you can see text engraved onto them.
>If you didn't know any better, you'd say they were continually shifting.
>You pull away your muzzle from the door and shake your head to clear the haziness in your mind.
>If the entrance was this baffling, you can only imagine what's on the inside.
>>
>>30032512
more please
>>
>>30032152
>>30032361
>>30032512
This is a very intriguing start. Keep going, you're on to something here.
>>
>>30032512

Oh shit boy, here comes the payoff to the buildup. Descriptive language, go!

>Even though you're aware that the chances you getting one of those coltish nightmares from Anon is low, you brace yourself for some classic stallion facehoof-worthy antics.
>You walk through the door and are greeted with the sight of an desolate city street.
>Trotting through the door, you look closer at the design of buildings on the side of the streets.
>There is something distinctively unique about its appearance.
>You trot over to it to inspect it.
>Gothic architecture, like you've seen before your banishment, characterized by intimidation and darkness.
>Only here, the houses seem to be stretched vertically to reach as tall the buildings in Manehattan; as if they were desperately trying above something from below.
>You shiver, seeing what used to be figures of power be so comically contorted into unrealistic proportions.
>Looking down at your hooves, you see that the road you are walking on is grey and dull, might like everything else.
>It's looks extremely worn; cracks, missing bricks and chips littering the entire street.
>As your eyes follow the path, you notice the metal fences besides the road.
>The posts end in tips that are sharper than the spears you seen the royal guards wield.
>One of the posts is bent at angle and missing its top half, as if somepony had pulled it out.
>You struggle to find a reason as to why anypony would pursue that course of action that doesn't involve utilizing the sharp end of it.
>A wrenching feeling twists your gut.
>You haven't felt this feeling on this level, since a thousand years ago.
>Right after your defeat against your sister and right before your banishment to the moon.
>The Princess of the Night, afraid of a town street?
>Please!
>You are an alicorn!
>What's even here, besides for a crazy feral mare using a fence post as a weapon?
>You spread your wings and quickly take to the skies, reassuring yourself that this was for Anon.
>>
>>30032637
looking forward to it
>>
File: 1494125344519.jpg (69KB, 960x744px) Image search: [Google]
1494125344519.jpg
69KB, 960x744px
>Anon is reliving his WWI shellshock
>Fighting in the Argonne
>Wake up gasping
>Twilight tells him to go back to sleep
>>
>>30032637
>as if they were desperately trying above something from below.
did you miss a word here? the sentence makes no sense.
>>
File: surely they will deliver.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
surely they will deliver.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>30032637
>>
>>30032637
>might like everything else.
much*
>One of the posts is bent at angle
an*, you really need to check your sentences here, your missing a lot of words.
>besides for a crazy feral mare using a fence
for* doesn't need to be here.
liking the Bloodborn thing here though.
>>
>>30032842
Bloodborn
> Ear splitting screams intensify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn05qpn2e1Y
>>
>>30032637
>As you soar above the fictional town, your unease grows as you make more and more observations.
>The ground below barely resembles that of a town and more of a labyrinth.
>Stairs, ladders and gates were sprinkled over the place.
>Even though you were up high enough to be in the realm of could, some of the protrusions from the buildings tower over you.
>As high as you might go, something's always taller than you.
>Everything was coated in a layer of grim, dirt and disease.
>It was something that unified the destroyed paths below with the sky-reaching buildings.
>You look at the Sun, or the pathetic excuse for one.
>Instead of radiating warmth, this Sun hangs lazily in the morning position, emitting a unpassionate, weak shine on the environment.
>Has the Sun itself abandoned this place too?
>You spot a bipedal creature, shrouded in a ragged black overcoat that reached his grey trousers. It had donned a dark top hat.
>It has its back towards you, facing at what seems to be the remains of a carriage that's been smashed to individual planks of wood.
>Oh thank Celestia, you found him quickly.
>You don't have to see an inch of this place ever again.
"Anonymous!"
>He doesn't respond, still facing the wreckage.
"Sir Anonymous. Do not fear your surroundings, for this is just a dream—"
>Once you get closer to the creature, it's made abundantly clear that this was not Anonymous.
>This first thing to notice was his pupils, or lack thereof.
>It stares back unrelenting with dead grey orbs, boring its way into your yours.
>It's darkened skin is crinkled and dry, sinking into its face.
>With his mouth agape, it lets out a weak wheezing sound.
>It raises a hand, and you see the contours of the bones in hands under the skin of the back of his band.
>Fingers ended in long, uncut nails with more chips that the path.
>Frozen in fear, you could only watch as it reached a hand towards your face.
>>
>>30032881
I'll continue the story and add revisions tomorrow when it's not almost 2:00 in the morning for me.
Paste: https://pastebin.com/6JeriyN3

>>30032817
>>30032842
Thanks. I'll get around to it soon.
>>
>>30032881
Can't wait, i feel like a drug addict waiting for a fix
>>
>>30032881
>Even though you were up high enough to be in the realm of could,
is it supposed to say could?
>grim, dirt and disease.
grime*
>>30032909
Yup, looking forward to the adventures of Luna in Yargnam, quick question, what are you going to have Anon use here and is it new game plus with the DLC?
>>
File: screaming internally.jpg (47KB, 718x820px) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.jpg
47KB, 718x820px
>>30032909
>wait till tommorrow
i cant wait that long
>>
>>30032909
You put us on the edge of our seats and push us off, too bad it was off a cliff.
>>
>>30028752
>When stopped her whimpering and listened.
What?
>>
>>30032925
I'm not sure if I want to stay in one game for too long, and I want to put some more focus on woke world as well. Luna and Mane Six's reactions and such. I'll see what happens.

>what are you going to have Anon use here and is it new game plus with the DLC?
Oh yeah, it's a little known weapon called wait until tomorrow lol
I'm going to keep it simple and stick with new game before DLC.

>>30032946
I'll retrieve your corpses and pump the magic back into them. It'll be after this quick nap though...
>>
>>30033077
Looking forward to more
>>
>>30033077
Part of me wonders if you would be willing to throw in a game that just completely catches everyone off-guard, especially after watching so many violent horror games in Anon's dreams. Maybe something out of Hatoful Boyfriend just to get everyone WTF'ing.
>>
>>30028921
>>Leaping up into her back legs, Fleur wrapped her fore heads around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.
>wrapped her fore heads around his neck
FIX
>>
File: 1493842830157.png (1MB, 1952x2276px) Image search: [Google]
1493842830157.png
1MB, 1952x2276px
>>30028930
This was a really warm and fuzzy chapter.

When's it going on your fimfic, LaP?
>>
File: Sunset Shimmer.gif (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Shimmer.gif
2MB, 900x506px
>>30001782
Hey, you know what we haven't had in a while? Prompts about RGREqG. And you know what I miss? Cunty Sunset.

>Anon gets roped into going with Twilight to the human world.
>He's a human, he can show her how to blend in and stuff.
>For most of their time there he and Sunset never actually meet.
>Better that she thinks Twilight came alone is her justification.
>Really it's because every mare knows stallions love bad mares. And she won't let her hurt Anon.

>They finally meet a few hours before the dance.
>They're super passive aggressive towards each other, insult each other to high hell within minutes, and each vow the other will pay dearly for their transgressions.
>Sunset frames him for stealing Flash's stuff and sends him after Anon.
>Anon pulls a knife on Flash in response.
>Sunset's heart skips a beat.
>Anon smashes the case holding the crown, and makes Twilight haul ass to get to the statue.
>She escapes with the crown.
>Before Anon can follow he's tackled by school staff, and held in jail until he misses his chance to go back.
>Anon is forced to go to Canterlot high until Twilight can come back for him.
>Sunset isn't magically cured of being a cunt.
>And it's not like her heart goes dokidoki or anything for that jerk Anon. No way, fuck that handsome dreamboat.
>>
>>30032909
>I'll continue the story and add revisions tomorrow
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1368306292821.png (218KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
1368306292821.png
218KB, 350x497px
>>30033247
>>Sunset frames him for stealing Flash's stuff and sends him after Anon.
>>Anon pulls a knife on Flash in response.
i kekd
probably because i did this myself
>mfw i never had an attempted bully again
>>
I hate to say it but this thread hasn't been even close to RGRE enough.
>>
File: 1399139528643.png (142KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399139528643.png
142KB, 553x900px
>>30033293
shhhhh

shhh
sh
>>
>>30033247
>RGREqG

Holy shit, kill yourself
>>
File: stillcrying.png (23KB, 169x199px) Image search: [Google]
stillcrying.png
23KB, 169x199px
>>30033309
i didnt need the feels coming from that picture.
>>
>>30028935
That was an excellent update. I love that Anon got to interact with the nicer ponies of Canterlot. I agree with >>30032158 it was a nice change of pace and I hope that trend continues.
I have the same questions as >>30033208. I followed you there and I'd be happy to help though I don't speak French.

>>30032909
A problem I have with VG crossovers is that I'm usually not familiar with the source material and end up finding the green confusing. I found none of that here. Your green was descriptive and set the scene very well. You're off to a very good start and I look forward to the next update.

>>30033247
>It's not pony enough.
Just kidding. I like the concept but something just feels off about it. I can't put my finger on it. I'm sure a proper green of it would help. Any takers?
>>
>7th page
I knew this day would come. When the world would realise that RGRE is dead.
>>
File: 1488396537542.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1488396537542.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>30033748
>>
>>30033748
I, too, am a meme connoisseur
>>
>>30033247
Eh, could be fun, I kinda miss the laser lightshow though.
>>
File: origin.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
origin.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>30033832
>>
>>30028930
Eh this drop was problematic for me. Letting him take a shit ty old couch to her mansion is just dumb as is carrying it 2 miles on the street... doubly so for someone with guards.
>>
There's gotta be more rgre In eqg. That Sunset Story sounds pretty interesting....
>>
old thread but

>>29999530

You are looking at this from the wrong perspective, you went with retard caveman watching heart surgery and said it would be much like us seeing a portal.

The assumption assumes 2 things

1) we would not have seen the portal for long enough to do ANY research
2) that any government would immediately ask for a citizen back even if the concept of them being there never even crossed their minds.

Likely, you are 2-4 months out at the very least not saying that is a lot of time, but given sensitive equipment, you could get a fuckload of data, and the prospect of a whole world with near unlimited resources, at least for our current life times, if not multiple lifetimes wouldnt spur on the biggest man hunt we have ever had.

not saying the idea of an earth country threatening equestria over one citizen who is literally hurting no one is a good idea, but humans reopening a portal isn't exactly farfetched.
>>
>>30033855
That can still happen when Twilight returns in an attempt to rescue Anon.

Consequently I intended to add "And so the Dazzlings appear around the Friendship Games stuff instead thanks to the time lag." but couldn't think of any place to add it.
>>
i want daring douche...
>>
>>30025371
>Be Changeling Lyra
>Been hanging out with your sisses at the park
>Colgate did this awesome spell
>You leaned in for a better view
>Now you’re on a smooth hard floor instead of the grass
>You look around
>This is the lockerroom you were looking at
>You have two thoughts at this revelation.
>One: How could Colgate have screwed up a spell badly enough that this happened?
>It takes a lot of doing to make a remote viewing spell do anything other than view.
>Scrying panes normally just aren’t built for doing anything other than scrying.
>The ones that aren’t are either custom made for a specific job, unreliable to the point of being unusable, or really really expensive.
>Sometimes all of those at once.
>The one you were using at the park was none of these.
>And Two: This is the stallions locker room on an alien world.
>You want some of dem ayy guys.
>You don’t see any in here at the moment, which is probably a good thing.
>Don’t want to freak them out.
>Stallions generally don’t like mares in their locker rooms.
>Knowing this key fact, you decide to find your way out into a more mare-friendly locale.
“Showers are over there, that’s the toilets…” you mutter to yourself
>That might be the exit over there.
>You find that it is indeed the exit over here.
>You slip out through it into the public section of the building.
>There aren’t any aliens close by to see you leave, but you expect there will be some around here somewhere.
>Time to explore and find them.
>You haven’t had a holiday for ages, let alone one outside Equestria.
>You’re so excited!
>>
>>30034231
Oh god, please don't let here get put on a examination table.
>>
>>30034231
I always wondered if durnks storys are just realy elaborate shitposts hiding themselves as stories
>>
is https://pastebin.com/4wGMsAch worth giving it a shot?
the prologue seems fucking edgy and i dunno if i can bare a neckbeards fantasy of being the chosen one
>>
>>30034370
So far, it's not as edgy as it first seems, and it is fairly well-written. Keep in mind that it is still being written, and give it a try. If for nothing else, so you aren't lost and can properly enjoy it when it updates.
>>
File: Aj_catch_WIP.webm (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aj_catch_WIP.webm
70KB, 960x540px
>>30034499
no biggy if it's not finished im reading a couple of greens that ain't done now, tho it confuses me from time to time when two stories blend in my head

thanks for the guidence, gonna make sure to check it out today

have an OC AJ webm for that
>>
>>30033247

>Sunset secretly crushes on Anon
>She's never met a male as aggressive as she is and it turns her on, but she also hates him for fucking up her plans
>So she just bullies him, or tries to, considering Anon gives no fucks
>Anon just think she's a cunt and is waiting for Twilight to bring him back to Equestria
>He hangs out with the EqG versions of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie out of a sense of familiarity
>Flash, still pissed about the Fall Formal, spreads rumors that Anon is a slut who fucks all five of them
>In actuality, they think Anon is a legit sis
>Low maintenance, doesn't care when they do gross shit, into some of the same stuff they are and is reasonably attractive
>The five of them have a secret competition to see which of them can get a date with Anon first
>>
>>30034349
If his name is anything go on id assume the same
>>
>>30034535
I thought LAP already did something really similair to this
>>
>>30034992
With the Dazzlings I believe.

We need this idea to be written. Also where does Sunset fit in this? Does she stalk Anon?
>>
>>30034992
>>30035166
He made one where Sunset helps Twi pick out a guy to date.
>>
>>30032721
>Sorry, just a nightmare, memory, both, whatever.
Wanna talk about it?
>Not really.
It might help.
>*sigh* Alright...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99Z3ITaHCc
>>
>>30035166

Sunset would be the RGREqG equivalent of that little boy who bullies a girl because he likes her and doesn't know how to express that.
>>
>>30035647
I mean what's her angle? I agree with that but does she want him or something? Or does she want to record him beating some guys so she can get off?
>>
>>30034182
see
>>30033309
Life just hasn't given me a chance yet, but it's something I'm doing - I don't abandon stories. I'll never leave a man behind, so to speak.
>>
>>30035968
I think its a tsundere equivalent, also why did you use your name here trepps, are you going to do a one shot or something RGRE flavored?
>>
>>30035968

She isn't sure what she wants. She haas him for fucking up her plan to steal the Element of Magic.

But she also finds his violent side really attractive.
>>
>>30036051

>haas

I meant hates
>>
Anyone got older Fleur pastes somewhere ?
>>
>>30036019
Not gonna write anything here. Any idea I have gets turned into an "Anon just does shit" idea
>>
>>30036078
how about you just write what you want without trieng to gather a circlejerk beforehand?

just write what you want if you do a good job people let you know
>>
Did you like the episode today?
>>
>>30036672
no
>>
File: 1494184656246.png (508KB, 1236x692px) Image search: [Google]
1494184656246.png
508KB, 1236x692px
>"Anon, please!!!"
"Go away you crusty cunt"
>"Don't make me go to you colt, my parents are here"
>>
>Anon is forced by Rainbow Dash to be her marefriend.
>While going to the meeting in SCC. the ponies watch as Anon is dragged to town, how Rainbow starts to bad mouth the human.
>Anothe good colt with an abusive mare.
>Rainbow Dad watchs for the window and can't just let this happend again.
>Rainbow mom is fine and it's not a complete douche.
>She is chill about this.
>"At least she is not a dyke"
>Rainbow Dad befriends Anon and warns him about Rainbow.
>Anon is aware of the the cuntness of Rainbow.
>Dad loves Rainbow to pieces, but she can be pain in the flank.
>Rainbow Dad and Anon team up to help the human escape.
>Rainbow tries her best to impress and make Anon fall for her.
>Only to make herself look more like a douche in Anon's eyes.
>Even a little bit rape-y
>Rainbow Mom is oblivious, makes bad mom jokes and makes pervert inuendos to Anon and Rainbow.
>How to Rainbow is giving the Hot Mare Depths.
>Hilarity ensure.
>>
>>30037297
Holy shit, it hurt my eyes to try and translate what you said to English.
>>
>>30037297

Her name is not "Rainbow Mom" it`s "windy whistles",

also Dash is worst horse.
>>
File: 1483836238429.png (223KB, 714x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483836238429.png
223KB, 714x607px
>>30037171
>"Don't make go to you colt, my parents are here"
What?
>>
File: 1456462260703.jpg (30KB, 287x383px) Image search: [Google]
1456462260703.jpg
30KB, 287x383px
>>30037171
>>30037297
It's shit.

>Anon and Rainbow have been together for sometime.
>Rainbow largely doesn't care what others think of her or Anon's relationship. She may have found love with a backwards alien, but it's still love and she's not giving it up for anything.
>But then her parent's say that they're coming to visit, and she starts to freak out worrying over their reaction to Anon.
>Anon, trying to ease her worry, does his best to act like a stallion when Rainbow's parents come over.
>It goes about as well as you could expect.
>In reality, neither of her parents really care. They're just happy their little filly is so successful and isn't gay like they thought she was.
>>
File: 1489345020991.jpg (108KB, 484x718px) Image search: [Google]
1489345020991.jpg
108KB, 484x718px
>>30037479
See, now this is how you should do it. Element of loyalty.
>>
>>30037656
>>30037479
And proper grammar.
>>
>>30037171
>>30037297
>>30037479
>>30037656
Where she belongs.
>>
>>30038354
nice quality bump
>>
>>30038366
Your name fell off LaP.
>>
File: 1482938018662.jpg (197KB, 950x629px) Image search: [Google]
1482938018662.jpg
197KB, 950x629px
>>30038366
>Where she belongs.
Wrong pic brah
>>
File: 1439894804509.jpg (96KB, 1151x694px) Image search: [Google]
1439894804509.jpg
96KB, 1151x694px
>>30038395
>tfw no happy ending with waifu
>>
>>30038406
There isn't a happy ending with waifu (trashfu) because they are trash.

Your waifu is shit! SHIT!
>>
File: 1434479547761.png (364KB, 1275x850px) Image search: [Google]
1434479547761.png
364KB, 1275x850px
>>30038512
You're trash.
>>
>>30037656
>>30038366
>>30038376
>>30038395
>>30038406
>>30038546

>"SOLD HER FELLOW FRIEND AND ELEMENT OF KINDNESS INTO SLAVERY" DASH
>>
>>30038550
>"TRIED TO SABOTAGE WINTER, AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE, TO STOP A PET FROM TEMPORARILY HIBERNATING" DASH
>>
>>30038550
>>30038569
>hopelessly autistic
>>
File: 1482878568969.png (85KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482878568969.png
85KB, 368x519px
>>30038577
A match made in heaven.
>>
File: 1426919728227.png (293KB, 633x694px) Image search: [Google]
1426919728227.png
293KB, 633x694px
>>30038624
I want to fill Dash with foals and ground her until she gives birth.
>>
To counteract the surge of garbage being posted, why don't we all discuss a lesser known and loved pone.

Of course, I'm talking about Twilight Spergle
:^)
>>
>>30038654
Please don't breed with flying rats. The infestation is large enough as it is. Why not settle down with a nice, pure unicorn waifu?
>>
File: 1492455344314.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492455344314.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>30038747
How about you eat my ass.
>>
File: Best Waifu.png (202KB, 900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Best Waifu.png
202KB, 900x1233px
>>30038747
>>30038754
Maybe a nice earth pony.
Worker and strong to provide a better life for you and your foal than what that flying zigger can.
>>
>>30033884
Not MLP enough.
>>
File: f9c.png (312KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
f9c.png
312KB, 600x360px
>Be Anon in rgre
>Ugly
>tfw no gf still
>>
>>30039013
>>30039013
>>
whats with all the threads
>>
so which one is the real thread anway?
>>
>>30039483
>>
>>30039549
>>30039648
You're posting in the previously archived thread right now, I linked to it instead of the screwed up one that was made afterward.

>>30039507
This is the thread with functioning links in the OP. If there are others with broken links being spammed on the board just let them die, someone got buttblasted or decided to get cute and spam new threads again.

>>30039688
This thread has been made by said person. You can tell just by trying the links.
>>
>>30038577
>checked

you'll have to excuse me if i find her loyalty lacking

even if i wasn't autistic, that would be a deal breaker
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.