[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys i love how cute the pones are, but don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

hi guys i love how cute the pones are, but don't really find interest in the show any fan made stuff that's interesting?
>>
>>29996317
Did you watch all six seasons and the already aired episodes of S7? If you haven't watched all the episodes, you are not entitled to enjoy the content the fandom has to offer. You also may not join our club if you first discovered us or watched the show on or after 1st January 2016.
>>
>>29996337
iv seen every episode of the show except the newest season... give me a reason to watch the mew season? is it no more of the same? after for season they should be doing something new...
>>
>>29996317
>>29996529
fuck off, kid
>>
>>29996555
why? love the characters and i love how cute they are but the episodes are to predictable...
>>
There's plenty to go through if you're willing to scour the various generals or try to read up on ongoing or new CYOA (the latter would probably be for the better), but it all depends on what sort of topic you're into.

Just browse the catalog and see if anything piques your interest.

As for the show? The only "new" thing its doing is shoving Starlight Glimmer down everyone's throats, so if you want to see some "developments" for her as a new thing, that's your motivator to watch these days.
>>
File: 1473122828184.png (439KB, 608x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473122828184.png
439KB, 608x626px
>>29996743
>recommending CYOAs and generals
>>
>>29996785
Its not like half the board isn't just that.
What, you want to recommend show discussion here of all places?

Here, where we'll senselessly bicker about how far gone shit is and rage at others for liking what we dont like or not liking what we do while never conceding on any stance taken?

Surely you jest.
>>
>>29996785
>Still enjoying the regurgitated commercial show
>>
>>29996814
You know you don't have to reply to or even acknowledge those kind of posts, right? But people will do it anyway because they can't fight their autism.
>>
>>29996866
yeah but were is the fun if he doesn't?
>>
>>29996785
>not liking cyoa
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.