[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all this time she's been charging ponies a premium for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: Rarity_in_shock_S4E23.png (139KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_in_shock_S4E23.png
139KB, 600x337px
So all this time she's been charging ponies a premium for gems that she thought were rare?
>>
>>29989689
She's been charging ponies a premium for hoof-made custom designed top notch fashion. Do you get mad at high clothing prices because cotton is common?
>>
>>29989689
How else is she going to pay off her loan for her cuckshed?
>>
>>29989689
it was implied, if anything Rarity is just going to find the jewels for her work else where now.If the show actually decides to have some consistency.
>>
File: 1477636114084.gif (591KB, 165x224px) Image search: [Google]
1477636114084.gif
591KB, 165x224px
>>29989689
>that she thought were rare
Rarity was only pretending that she knew. It's why her profit margins were good enough to expand twice.
>>
The important thing is that she was charging ponies a premium for gems that THEY thought were rare.
>>
>>29989689
Ponies were paying her for cheap bedazzled dresses.
And they still do, plus she has celebrity clientele.
Rarity is a marketing god.
>>
>>29989721
>Do you get mad at high clothing prices because cotton is common?

Like if I found out the cotton was cheap and common when they told me it was high quality and expensive material? I would get pretty mad.
>>
>>29989756
So the jew meme is real
Rarara is just a scammer
>>
>>29989756
>Rarity was only pretending that she knew

Then why was she so upset when Maud told her?
>>
>>29989808
It's never been implied that Rarity tells her customers the jewels are rare.
>>
>>29989834
I'm guessing she also imports her fabrics silk and etc from somewhere.Or she has a supplier.Or maybe she makes it herself, who knows.
>>
>>29989813
I meant she was pretending that she didn't know. She put on an act when Maud announced it in order to protect her image. Rarity was fully aware that she was selling worthless gems at a premium.

Maybe at some point such a thing would be below her, but she's probably come to terms with what it takes to run successful businesses in highly competitive locations like Canterlot and Manehatten.
>>
>>29989834

But she thanked Maud for finding a gem that she thought was very rare.

You really think Rarity wouldn't charge a higher price for dresses with gems that she thinks are very rare?
>>
>>29989856
>She put on an act when Maud announced it in order to protect her image. Rarity was fully aware that she was selling worthless gems at a premium.

Prove it.
>>
>>29989818
I mean people do complain, they just buy them anyway
>>
>>29989727
There is no end in sight for this meme is there?
>>
>>29989969
Its just 1 retard thats forcing it.
>>29989721
>She's been charging ponies a premium

This show has never told us specificlly how much her customers pay for her work.
>>
>>29989969
It is a /pol/turd forcing it
He already posted his picture with a MAGA hat
>>
>>29989861
No one can confirm or deny that as we never understood how she priced her shit to begin with.

With how easy it is to find gems, and without much issue with supply, they're just accents to her dresses at best, so I doubt that they'll change the price unless she found some ultra rare stone for a VIP.
>>
guess Rarity should hire Maude to help her with her gem acquisition. And yeah, she's been running a scam
>>
File: 1488437700259.gif (145KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488437700259.gif
145KB, 500x280px
>>29989689
it's not the materials that are uncommon, simply the way it's put together. Let me tell you, as someone who's worked as a custom-fitting tailor, that shit is HARD. Like, Really fucking hard. She also caters to a higher end of pony, which can afford any price tag she slaps on her (custom made, this is already established she makes every dress by hoof) dresses.
>>
>>29990151
>And yeah, she's been running a scam

She clearly didn't know that they were common in ponyvile.
>>
>>29990151
BUT FASHION DARLING
What a jew
>>
>>29990173
Ecks dee faney jew meem
>>
>>29990179
She literally is
>Get cheap common stuff
>Sell for ridiculous prices
It all checks
>>
>>29989689
It's apparent gold and gemstones have value in Equestria, but they're obviously MUCH more abundant to be found as easily as they are and to be used as currency and dress decorations. I'm sure Rarity doesn't charge any more for the gems she uses than whatever their current going rate is according to the precious minerals economy.
>>
I think you faggots are missing how hard it must be to PUT ROCKS ON DRESSES. They're not little plastic bauble, they're full fucking ROCKS. Heavy, large, ROCKS, that are held up by thread. Can you fucking imagine how incorrigibly hard it must be to make ROCKS stay attached to material with fucking string? Kek the cost of labor alone (for each of her dresses, she uses rocks in almost every one of them) would be more than worth any price she put on her dresses.
>>
>>29990170
Honestly, even if Rarity knew that gems were common the whole time, doesn't that mean she has a lot of talent as a designer? She can make her dresses unique and special and catering to the customers taste using common jewels, she clearly knows how to use them.I also imagine she has to cut polish and clean them before she adds them to her work.While discarding the jewels that have to many flaws.
>>
>>29990202
>>Sell for ridiculous prices

The show has never specified how much her customers pay.Or what her pricing model is.
>>
>>29990242
yes. I never used rocks (seriously, that shit is fucking hard without the added weight) in any of the dressed I've ever helped tailor, the labor alone is more than worth several grand for the hand stitching and anything else the customer wants.
>>
>>29989689
that's retail hustle B****
#newmans
>>
>>29990254
Every pony that buys her is rich or shows to be wealthy or a celebrity.
She doesn't make dresses for poor ponies, celebrities aren't poor in most cases.
>>
>>29990151

>Maud's face when she realizes she can expose Rarity as a scam artist and blackmail her into doing any kinky shit she wants
>>
>>29990239
>Kek the cost of labor alone

Rarity isn't making dresses with sweat and blood like a slave earth pone.

She uses magic which makes the process a breeze.
>>
>>29990301
I mean she still has to think about stitching and tailoring, even professional human tailors have to make sure they don't fuck it up. It's not a hard process, so much as it is a mentally taxing and just exhausting project for the fancier embroidery.
>>29990285
Maud must be the kinkiest mare alive, desu.
>>
>>29990265
>Every pony that buys her is rich or shows to be wealthy or a celebrity.

She might make them for celebrities, but her customer base is varied.
>>
>>29990324
Yeah once I see a poor pony like Minuette buying one, or Mint pone or Carrot top, don't call me.
>>
>>29990357
>Minuette buying one, or Mint pone or Carrot top, don't call me.

You don't even how much money they have.Its possible that when a customer commisions work from her that they negotiate around what she can afford.
>>
File: 1457010053526.gif (3MB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
1457010053526.gif
3MB, 455x282px
>>29989995
a lot.
>>
>>29990385
Yes this gif confirms Rarara is a jew.
But Rarifags strong and always act like cocky shits that can't accept the truth.
>>
>>29990385
her cutie mark is fucking twin dolphins, no wonder she can't afford shit. Dolphins are notoriously greedy freeloaders.

(((dolphins)))
>>
>>29990406
Are you retarded? Sassy is the one who tried selling everything at a ridiculous price.
>>
>>29990431
sassy just tried to stream line rarity's work
she didn't set the prices
>>
>>29989689
plenty of gems and stones are common, the rare ones are the same materials but far superior in structure and appearance. Rarity's ability is likely less about finding gems and more about finding the "diamond in the rough" rare pretty ones
>>
>>29990529
did you even watch the episode?
>>
File: IMG_6331.jpg (36KB, 309x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6331.jpg
36KB, 309x435px
>>29989689
C A P I T A L I S M
APITALISM
PITALISM
ITALISM
TALISM
ALISM
LISM
ISM
SM
M
>>
>>29989756

And be so generous to others. Her workmanship with inexpensive materials matches what others do with better- remember, this is the pony that won a fashion competition by literally pulling pieces of a hotel room off the walls and sewing them.

Not using superfancyexpensive gems in her work is par for the course, they're valuable to her because they've been part of her style and creation process from day 1 and are "locally sourced". She probably doesn't import much at all given her talent and Spike.
>>
>>29990265

Carousel Boutique would have gone under well before she got big if there wasn't any selling going on to local customers.

If anything, she originally made a bigger margin in Canterlot because she did all the labor, which is what nearly killed her with the whole princess-dress thing.
>>
>>29990385
Oh wow, I never even noticed that.

I love that animators are adding something to the background, makes the show feel more alive.
>>
I bet you think diamonds are rare and that's why they're so expensive. Artificial scarcity nigga. You control the supply of shit people want and you charge them as much as you can get away with.
>>
>>29990876
Yeah but Rarity isn't that shameless she wouldn't go full lobbying the courts in her favor.
>>
File: 1491147929156.png (91KB, 619x397px) Image search: [Google]
1491147929156.png
91KB, 619x397px
>>29989689
>cutie mark is gems
>name is rarity
her whole life is a lie
>>
>>29990151
namefags are cancer.
>>
>>29989809
>blaming the Jews for your small penis
>>
>>29991297

>comes from white trailer trash

its in her blood
>>
>>29989689
Since when Rarity have a gem shop?

She sells the best clothing in Equestria, literally worthy of royalty, for whatever price she thinks it's fair. Gems only do something in her designs because she know how to properly use them in the first place. With rare gems or not, it's great because Rarity created it, not because of some colorful rock.
>>
>>29992109
>>comes from white trailer trash

Nice meme friend.
>>
Maud know more about rocks.

Rarity knows more about using rocks in beautiful ways.
>>
>>29992698
So you're arguing that her parents aren't Hicks? Or are you saying that something is a meme just to point out that you have no retort?
>>
>>29992740
>So you're arguing that her parents aren't Hicks?

Exactly, because they arent.
>>
>>29991297
Her whole life is making things beautiful, which she does.

We haven't seen Maud's mark. It's probably someothing geology related. The two posess different skill sets.

>>29992740
Her parents are a middle class Chicago couple.
>>
>>29989689

Rarity confirmed for being jewish
>>
>>29992778
>>29992785
Was that so hard?
>>
>>29992785
>Her parents are a middle class Chicago couple.

I'm not really sure about that, my best guess is that they're from somewhere in Manehatten.
>>
>>29992823
It's more of a Chicago accent.
>>
>>29992786
Her Dad is pretty much pony Mike Ditka. She's Polish.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.