[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This episode was boring as shit. At least on some episode shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1425818.jpg (82KB, 844x462px) Image search: [Google]
1425818.jpg
82KB, 844x462px
This episode was boring as shit.
At least on some episode shit happens.
Also how fucking stupid are these ponies?

>I need to build X
"NO WE SHOULD BUILD Y"

These writers need to btfo.
>>
>>29988662
>writers need to blown the fuck out
Kill youreselve
>>
>>29988686
Actually, it means beaten the fuck out.
>>
>>29988662
If you think this is unrealistic you've clearly never worked with clients. I have to tell clients they're retarded all the time, because 90% of the time they are. The few occasions that they aren't is when I misinterpret what they really wanted and make assumptions; which is exactly what happened in this episode.
>>
>>29989026
>I have to tell clients they're retarded all the time, because 90% of the time they are.
You work in software engineering I guess?
>>
File: Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg (26KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg
26KB, 360x261px
>>29988662
>>
>>29988672
>>29988686
>>29988712
See this

>>29988726
>>29989026
What is your job?
>>
>>29988662
What I took from this is episode was "don't hire people that your friends tell you to hire. They will ruin your dream."
>>
>This episode was boring as shit.

you are a joyless husk of a human being.
>>
"LOOK HOW DEVELOPED FLUTTERSHY IS! SHE'S SO ASSERTIVE NOW! LOOK HOW MUCH SHE STANDS UP FOR HERSELF!" - the episode.

Really though, clients can be morons, but if you're hired to essentially make a Zoo habitat (no, Fluttershy's sketch wasn't professional, but it was very very clear what she required) you don't say "Nah" and make a hospital instead.

Furthermore, I don't understand why Fluttershy needed those three others in the first place. The sanctuary was practically already there and just needed some fixing up that she and one of her friends could've done in an afternoon.

I like that Fluttershy has developed and isn't the same wuss she started out as, but this episode just strayed too much from her meek nature.
>>
>>29991132
If she was meek it would have given the impression that she didn't learn anything and hadn't improved and also wasn't passionate about something she herself called a lifelong dream
>>
>>29989320
Gay prostitute.
>>
>>29989413
It wasn't great.
Only good thing as almost no Glimmer.
>>
It's the first bad episode this season. I'll start complaining if the next one's bad too.
>>
>>29989062
Yes
>>
>>29989026
I can relate to that
>>
>>29988662
This episode felt like the kind of thing you put on for really little kids in order to shut them up.

Like, even more than normal MLP. This felt like it was made for toddlers.
>>
As someone who enjoys nushy, I loved this episode. Call me a boring fuck, but seeing Fluttershy actually stand up for herself was so exciting for me--this was the culmination of her character arc, and I'm really glad that she's the way she is now.

Too bad there's nothing else you can do with her now.
>>
>>29991160
You do realise that Fluttershy's social anxiety is her major character flaw, and completely removing it would make her a borderline mary sue.

Or maybe that's just your preference in fictional characters.
>>
>>29989413
/mlp/ in a nutshell.

How can you watch a show about friendship and magical ponies and find things to whinge about? Granted the show has undercut its potential due to shitty writing and inconsistent plotting but even so, there's still charm in the setting and characters.
>>
>>29988662
Is that a trap?
>>
I blame Berrow. She's so accustomed to writing children's books that her episode ended up being bland and without savour. Everything was dumbed down on purpose, from Fluttershy being "now able to stand up for herself" (protip: this shouldn't mean she now behaves as a bitch) to the moral being some trite shit on the lines of "follow ur dreams xDDD" (because you obviously know better than actual, down-to-earth professionals).
Underwhelming. 5/10 for the cutesy stuff. Forgettable as fuck.
>>
>>29991646
>People who actively try to better themselves and achieve that goal are Mary Sue
K. It's not even random . Literally been working on it for 6 seasons . You're a retard . Like actually retarded .
>>
>>29988662
Suited for Success 2.0.
>>
>>29991397
Is it time to end it all?
>>
>>29988662
>Hiring a trapper instead of animal caretaker (YOURSELF FLUTTERSHY)
>Hiring a construction architect instead of landscape architect
>Hiring a rich officer interior designer instead of an outdoor garden designer
And they did it for free; those ponies are not stupid - they just didn't have a single reason to be there; and hell, why does Rarity get a pass when she "knows best" about designing a dress but those ponies do not? What a sham of an episode.
>>
File: 1425488.png (261KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1425488.png
261KB, 1280x1280px
Who gives a shit? I just wanna see two applejacks making out.
>>
>>29991780
A character who is learning or have learned to work with their flaws (because they're still present and will always be; no one is perfect) is a character that's progressed.

If a character have their flaws and personal struggles stripped away, they become a textbook Mary Sue: "A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character".

I could argue that, or I could insult you back. I think imma have to sleep on this one.
>>
>>29988662
The only redeeming parts were the giraffe and the return of Varg McColt
>>
>>29991949
They don't get a pass because instead of identifying that they were sorely out of place, they decided to trudge along and hope she likes their ideas better. I don't fault them because they did seem like they were just trying to help, but they knew they were outside of their areas of expertise and made no effort to communicate that to Fluttershy
>>
>>29991397
Berrow write books for a VERY young audinece rather than bronies. Her books and episodes are usually as entertaiing as to make little girls fell asleep.
>>
>>29988662
Pls give episode link so i can complain with you
>>
>>29991955
>Wrangler
>Qt cowpony w/ a nice accent
>Willing to lend a hand for a friend
>BDSM Queen

I wonder what sort of farm she runs.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.