[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT the FUCK are they doing with the characters? First unbearable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493521913425.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493521913425.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
WHAT the FUCK are they doing with the characters? First unbearable Pinkie and now unbearable Fluttershy.

I mean i get that she suppose to be more assertive, but god damn can she even say ONE line without being a bitch or screaming at ponies? Was she Discorded into Flutterbitch for that entire episode?
>>
This is what happens when a show goes on for 7 seasons and has almost a complete turnover of writing staff, anon.
>>
>le nu-shy maymay xD
>>
>>29984810
Im actually pro assertive Shy but let's not completely eradicate her original personality like the show did with original Glimmer.
>>
>it's just a kids show

or

>everything has to be consistent

Which is it??? Can you fucks make up your minds already?
>>
>29984909
>it's just a kids show
Nobody ever said this on /mlp/, the reason we started watching this show was because it was not "just" a kids show.
>>
>>29984774
Replacing the original staff was a mistake.
>>
>>29984774
She has been a bitch for ages and you are only noticing? kill yourself
I stopped loving her when she admitted she was a bitch when she was opposite Fluttershyed
>>
>>29984774
>First unbearable Pinkie

Pinkie isn't that bad. It's not even close to the 'lel so randum xd' Pinkie from previous seasons.
>>
>>29984774
>>29986339

She has always been a bitch from the very fucking beginning, DYEWTS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h2jbzoyNhk
>>
>>29986452
That's why you are supposed to improve as a person or pony, not just "she is a bitch still but in small bursts so it is fine now lolz"
>>
File: 1486589281110.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1486589281110.png
618KB, 684x577px
>>29986452
>tfw Fluttershy still had a cuter softer voice even when being assertive and still doing that cute gasp when preparing herself to rant

>now she just sound like Andrea Libman doing a bitch impression
>>
>>29984774
>Fluttershy is a bitch when she's assertive
Like in season 1? Like Dragonshy?
>>
File: 71de28c0856ec3f3c02955714e9b7ee2.jpg (696KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
71de28c0856ec3f3c02955714e9b7ee2.jpg
696KB, 1000x707px
Fluttershy was so assertive about her dreams since she is very passionate about well-being of her beloved animals. If you put all of your life and time into one topic you really care for, wouldn't you feel very upset about other ponies ruining your vision?
>>
>This episode airs...

The fandom: https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>29986452
Making a list of complaints is not "being a bitch", anon.

She was very polite despite the long rant.
>>
>>29986339
Right now they might as well be red sympathists.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.