[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She's the reason Maud even considered Ponyville >She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pinkie pie thinking.gif (213KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie thinking.gif
213KB, 540x500px
>She's the reason Maud even considered Ponyville
>She's the reason Maud and Starlight even met
>She provided the spark to start their relationship by encouraging them to hang out

Why overlook that because she got carried away later?
>>
>>29981102
Because ponk is the retard that always believes nothing bad could happen when ponies meet
>>
>>29981102
Um...
HAHA PONK RETARD LOL
>>
File: pinkie pie boop.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie boop.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29981109
>>29981128
There's like a minute where she goes too hard because she doesn't get that Maud and Starlight are getting along in their own way.

This reminds me of people complaining about the impressions in Newbie Dash which weren't a such a big deal either.

They both served to highlight the conflict of the episode and set up the resolution.
>>
>>29981102
because even if your best friend helped you hook up with someone you wouldnt want them constantly hanging out near you while youre trying to connect to the person they helped hook you up with.
>>
>>29981168
Well, yeah, that's the moral of the episode. The Mane Six have always struggled with their elements and learned from their experiences. It seems like people are complaining Pinkie wasn't a paragon of friendship making.
>>
>>29981166
>a minute
It was most of the fucking episode.
>>
>>29981285
No only applejack ever struggled.l
>>
>>29981348
What's wrong with her being silly throughout the episode? It's only when she starts to ship Maud and Starlight that it becomes grating, and that's the point.

Plus it gave us some cool moments when Maud and Starlight were on the same page when dealing with Pinkie's high excitement levels; ironically helping them bond after all.
>>
>>29981376
I honestly thought It was less grating after starlight showed up.
>>
File: pinkie pie bell.gif (172KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie bell.gif
172KB, 500x390px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.