[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP/Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 142

File: Derpy Family.jpg (456KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Family.jpg
456KB, 600x926px
Previous thread: >>29945632

Derpy Family edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
File: 1404006939769.jpg (62KB, 443x663px) Image search: [Google]
1404006939769.jpg
62KB, 443x663px
>>29979852
Better make more 'brothers' and 'sisters' for Dinky.
>>
>>29979902
Why the fuck is there so much god-tier art of Derpy?
>>
>>29979939
Cause she deserves it.
>>
>>29979902
>"Anon? Are my undies too small for me? I bought them a few days ago and I kinda forgot to check whether or not they were my size."
>"And are you nearly finished with your homework? Dinky said she wants to play <favourite board game> and it's been forever since we sat down together!"
>>
>>29979939
>so much
I don't think there is nearly enough, either pony or humanized/eqg form.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1831x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1831x1238px
>"W-what are you doing back there big bro?"
>>
File: 1416637265119.png (564KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
1416637265119.png
564KB, 1280x732px
>>29980376
Measuring your fertility.
>>
>>29979852
>fucking your retarded little sister.

never change /mlp/
>>
File: 1492888334208.jpg (134KB, 826x786px) Image search: [Google]
1492888334208.jpg
134KB, 826x786px
>>29980121
So is this kid anon talking with Derpmom? Because if it is, my dick is ready
>>
>>29980376
>"I can't believe I fell for the muffin trap again."
>>
>>29980428
She's not retarded, she just has an eye disorder.
>>
>>29980465
No newfag, she is his sister...and the mother of his child.
>>
File: 1488940333978.png (840KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1488940333978.png
840KB, 750x1125px
>>29979852
I want to be Sunset Shimmer's daddy and make her a mommy.
>>
>>29980609
Well call me new all you want.

I'm going to fap to this idea
>Kid anon in Equestria
>Adopted by Derpy
>Same age as Dinky
>Derpy has sex with them in a threeway that would send her straight to the royal dungeon
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-30T00_17_30Z.jpg (37KB, 200x115px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-30T00_17_30Z.jpg
37KB, 200x115px
>>29980639
>not related by blood
>>
>>29980728
Dinky and Derpy are related.
>>
>>29980728
>Doodle for ants
>>
>>29980735
But not Anon and Derpy
>>
>>29979852
Actually, I wonder how Derpy would behave as Anon's incestuous sister? Bumbling, clumsy, but always trying her best? Unintentionally seductive with a big, earnest smile on her face? The type to accidentally parade around the house in borderline lingerie because she forgot to do a wash and all her regular clothes and underwear are dirty? I can almost see her blushing and getting frustrated when she can't stammer out some kind of seductive pun for Anon that utilizes the word "muffin".
>>
File: s11.jpg (615KB, 1360x2409px) Image search: [Google]
s11.jpg
615KB, 1360x2409px
>>29977272
>It's another beautiful day on your way to school.
>Made all the better by the shiny smile on your sister's face beside you.
>"Sooooo..."
>That grin is a little too wide.
>"Are you going to tell me what was bothering you yesterday?"
>Fuck. You knew forgot something.
"It's... nothing, really. At least nothing new."
>"You're blushing!"
>Fuck. That mental image of her stepping out of the shower was still very fresh.
"Am not!"
>She wraps her arm around you and closes in.
>"Come on, Nonnie, you can't fool me."
>This is getting dangerous. You know she means well, but she can't know. Not ever.
>Her face suddenly gets serious. "Look... I had an issue last night, and you helped me out."
>"So, now you have an issue, and I want to help out. That's only fair, right?"
>Damn it, why does your sister have to be such a saint?
>Now you'd just feel bad if you lied to her. Which she would no doubt pick up on, prompting further questions.
>This situation must be defused. A reassuring smile and a half-truth should do the trick.
"It's just... something I have to deal with by myself. I don't want to drag you down with me, after all."
>"Oh..." She looks deflated. "If you say so..."
>Suddenly she slaps the back of your head.
>"Race ya to school!"
>Phew. You were really worried for a moment there.
>You start running, but you can't keep up. Was she always this fast?
>You arrive at the school's entrance, and she's nowhere to be seen.
>Maybe she just didn't want to be late.
>The entire school day passes without you seeing her once.
>You were supposed to share a math class today, but she didn't show up.
>It does make sense, who actually wants to learn probability theory?
>The Sun is shining on the way home just as bright as ever... but somehow it's not the same.
>You arrive back home. She's probably there already.
>Someone with a familiar set of hair colors is standing outside your front door.
>"Dude, it's about time."
"Uhh... can I hel-"
>"We need to talk."
>>
>>29977272
Good update IssuesAnon. I look forward to more.
>>
>>29980121
>wearing underwear
Silly Derpy, that's bad for your cooch
>>
>>29981132
I'm sure she'd just refer to her downstairs as her muffin
and forget lingerie, she'd go around in a towel or less, hugging Anon and insisting there's nothin wrong with it because he's her big brother and she loves him
>>
>>29981200
>Fuck. You knew forgot something.
missed a word here.
>>
>>29981200
Oh shit, she didn't get kidnapped again did she?
>>
>>29981270
Fuck. Another typo to fix in the pastebin.
>>
>>29981282
dude i'm loving this and then some
>>
>>29974740
>pasta muffins
shit is Derpy going to accidentally invent kugel? because kugel is fucking good.
>>
>>29980428
>Derpy
>Retarded.
>never change /mlp/
You clearly weren't here for the lewd of Anon anally raping a mute retarded vinyl scratch
>>
>>29981408
She wasn't retarded, and it wasn't rape. She wanted it.
>>
>>29981408
So, your either a newfag that doesn't know how to read, or a shitposter looking for (you)s. I am curious which you are.
>>
>You and Maud get along better than your other sisters for sure
>she's not weird and insane, and she leaves you alone when you want. You do the same with her
>but you learn pretty quickly that you're happy being left alone... together.
>Sometimes you spend hours doing something together, not even talking, but you feel like you've spoken volumes.
>You start to think of each other as just one person, not feeling complete when you're apart, and not keeping anything separate.
>Maud just comes in when you're in the bathroom. she's always done that. You weren't sure if it went both ways since you're a guy, but you had to pee one time when she was in the shower, and she didn't care. You didn't knock or ask because that would only encourage her to say no and make her feel weird.
>You never want her to feel weird.
>it's been this way for years. Before you both started puberty. Buuut now you have.
>You were a little surprised the first time you saw her just rubbing herself in front of you, but you didn't react. you just stared.
>"You're hard" she said, in that usual disaffected tone
Uh, yeah. No big deal, right?
>"It hurts." she has always known when you're uncomfortable. You can't try to lie. You wouldn't lie to her anyway, but... "take care of it"
>It's not an order, or permission, it's just a voice being put to how you feel. Well, one thing that you feel. You're feeling a few things right now.
>It's a shame you can't be as simple as Maud. She's so perfectly straightforward. You'd like things to be so simple. It's too bad she doesn't pick up on that p-
>"I'll do it"
>>
>>29981425
>>29981433
Not that Anon, but the prompt was Anon raping his "mute, mildly retarded" sister. I don't know if the writefag who wrote it (Frostybox) went all the way to retarded territory, but the writing made it seem like she wasn't all there.
>>
File: 1484942134783.jpg (48KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1484942134783.jpg
48KB, 599x449px
>>29981425
It was dubious consent at best, just because she held Anon's arm afterwards before leaving doesn't mean it was wholly consensual, it was implied by Anon that she was somewhat in the spectrum.
>>29981433
>So, your either a newfag that doesn't know how to read, or a shitposter looking for (you)s.
How does someone even respond to that?
I've seen "never change" posts before.
I understand you didn't mean it in a derogatory manner, but the way you used it didn't really make sense; besides nobody talking about her being retarded last thread or in this thread, she isn't canonically retarded is she? She comes off as really genuine and clumsy to me but not actually retarded, nobody was talking about fucking a retarded little sister this time, friend.
>I am curious which you are.
I'm the guy that wrote the green that then became this thread's edition. Fight me.
>>29981475
>I don't know if the writefag who wrote it (Frostybox) went all the way to retarded territory, but the writing made it seem like she wasn't all there.
IIRC he wrote her as being mildly autistic or something.
>>
File: 1458088437789.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458088437789.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>29981468
>>
>>29981557
I was wrong, it was an option I didn't list. What that guy was talking about here>>29981408
was a different story...and sadly old and dead. You being a writefag has no bearing on this, if you do a dumb, you do a dumb. fite me.
>>
>>29981468
m-muh dick.
>>
File: you_blacked.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you_blacked.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>29981636
Fuck off MercerAnon
>>
>>29981645
Who?
>>
>>29981636
>You being a writefag has no bearing on this
>I am curious which you are.
Anon doesn't know what he wants.
>>
>>29981468
>She reaches out and rubs your bulge. "I don't know how to do this. I don't have one" her simple matter-of-fact statements, as usual, get right to the point
>"I think you should take your pants off. They're holding it in." she says while just doing it for you. She does that sometimes, talks through doing something. Only to you though. Other people get upset, think she's stating the obvious to imply they're stupid. After a while she mostly stopped talking to other people.
>"I still don't really know what I'm doing." she rubs the underside of your wood with the stiff palm of her hand, up and down. "When does it come out?"
>This is one thing you've never shared before, and you realize how unusual it is. She knows something, obviously she had sex ed class too. You're sure she got an A as usual. Not that there's a lot of detail to learn given you go to school in Whinntercourse Ponesylvania.
Uh.. It has to..
>You're starting to breathe hard
>"Can you hurry up? I want to get back to mine" if anyone else said that, the cringe would probably paralyze your boner, but you know she isn't being impatient or critical, she just genuinely wants to rub herself more.
I could.. um....
>Reeeal smooth, Anon. Maybe sometimes you DO need words.
>You just reach over and touch her. She didn't ask permission, after all
>"Thanks. but I know how. I just want you to feel good too"
I... uh.. get more... turned on, if I can touch you
>special relationship or no, you feel pretty ear-burningly spaghettish. Maud seems to get the idea, though. the two of you keep awkwardly rubbing each other.
>>
File: 1485046104291.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485046104291.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>29981700
>>
>>29981700
>Nothing stands in your way, as Maud has never worn underwear. When your mom tried to tell her to, she just asked "why?" and nobody could think of a good answer. She'd just take them off anyway. They gave up when she was about 5.
>Her hand gets sticky with your precum, a strange way of keeping score, indicating you're not doing nearly as well.
>"I'm glad you like touching me, Anon." Unspoken is the fact that she's not really enjoying your unskilled ministrations, but is happy that you're happy. The sooner you get off, the sooner she can get back to taking care of herself.
>Meanwhile, the simple knowledge that you're touching a girl's vulva is turning you on so hard that you'd probably have shot off already if not for the distraction of trying your best to figure out what the hell you're doing.
>"Anon... can you do something for me?"
>There's a rare direct request. She usually just looks in your direction if she needs something, and you figure it out.
A-anything.. uh, you want..
>"That."
>what?
What?
>"Anything -you- want. I don't want you to not-do anything. If it's what you want, then it's what I want"
Maud..
>"You were just sitting there, watching, but not doing anything. It seemed like you were holding back. I don't want you to do that. But I don't know what you want, so you have to do it, or tell me"
>The normally highly articulate Maud is running into trouble with this new area of life there aren't a lot of frequently-used words for
>>
File: l lewd.png (74KB, 383x354px) Image search: [Google]
l lewd.png
74KB, 383x354px
>>29981700
hng
>>
File: man.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
516KB, 680x418px
I can't tell you all how glad I am to be back to this thread after 4 days of non-stop exam and dissertation work.
Thank you, /incest/.
Anal, I see you've been slacking on the Grandmothers. Don't let your drawfag down, my guy. There just might be something in it for you.
>>
File: 1457813696254.jpg (99KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1457813696254.jpg
99KB, 426x341px
>>29981799
>>Nothing stands in your way, as Maud has never worn underwear.
>>
>>29981799
I d-.. thank you. I'm.. can't just.. you're my sister, and..
>"I'll do something if you want it. I don't want us to start having secrets. Secrets are bad. I don't like not knowing things. That's why I study."
>You wrap your hand around Maud's hand, which is cupping your glans, and try to get some words together
I don't want to keep secrets from you either, Maud. I just don't have any words right now. Is this how you feel when you're just quiet?
>You once watched her assemble an entire shelf for her rock collection without asking for help or a tool or saying a word about it, or even reading any instructions out loud to herself.
>"I don't need any words when I touch myself, and you don't either"
>You weren't certain if she even knew you masturbated, but it's not really a shock. You still shared a room, and sometimes had a flashlight under your blanket. You assume she has only just started, since she obviously isn't hiding it and you've never seen her hand under her tunic before, except to idly scratch
>You wonder what will happen if your sisters or parents catch her. They don't understand her like you do.
>She might only do it in front of you though. You don't see her going in the bathroom with them.
>On the other hand, she can be pretty clueless in a way you've always admired. You remember her first period, a few months ago. She was just walking around at the park, barefoot on the grass, looking for rocks, when a drip went down her legs. "Oh. I'm bleeding." she just walked up to your mom and nonchalantly took a tampon out of her purse like it was a piece of candy, stuck it up there, and went on with her day. You're not sure Mom even noticed, as she was distracted by Pinkie telling another endless story while trying to get Marbs and Lime to stop fighting
>Later on when you all sat down for your family picnic of rock soup and fried rock cornish game hen, you caught a glimpse between Maud's legs, haphazardly apart as usual. Was that a string?
>>
>>29981879
>>On the other hand, she can be pretty clueless in a way you've always admired. You remember her first period, a few months ago. She was just walking around at the park, barefoot on the grass, looking for rocks, when a drip went down her legs. "Oh. I'm bleeding." she just walked up to your mom and nonchalantly took a tampon out of her purse like it was a piece of candy, stuck it up there, and went on with her day. You're not sure Mom even noticed, as she was distracted by Pinkie telling another endless story while trying to get Marbs and Lime to stop fighting
>>Later on when you all sat down for your family picnic of rock soup and fried rock cornish game hen, you caught a glimpse between Maud's legs, haphazardly apart as usual. Was that a string?

Well, that toned down my sweating.
>>
>>29981879
>"Anon." She puts her hand on your nose. A cute gesture she picked up from watching The Sword in the Stone together.
>Maud really identified with the little girl squirrel who had no way of understanding why she was different from someone who had just seemed to be the same.
>It started with the full both hands covering the face, but after she accidentally poked you in the eye (you found her in the corner of her room silently tearlessly crying and had to show her you were okay) she reduced it to the one-handed gesture.
>The hand she was using now was her right, the one that was just touching herself (for some reason she held you with her left, your hand still wrapped around that hand). You could smell something interesting.
>You give your sweet gray sister a closed-eyes smile, your shorthand for 'I was thinking about stuff'.
You're right, we don't need words all the time. But.. I don't want to hurt you accidentally while trying to do the opposite.
>You don't mention the eye poking incident, but Maud understands. Her memory was impeccable, after all. She could write the entire screenplay of movies she liked, and did once, for a school paper.
>She stands up, holding your hands, and looks over at her bed
>>
>>29981914
intimacy is intimacy, man. you want a girl without shame or self-conciousness, that's what you get.
>>
>>29981971
I'm still reading, I just don't find periods to be erotic.
I do appreciate the the bit of characterization it gives though.
But it seems we're getting back on track with
>She stands up, holding your hands, and looks over at her bed
>>
File: 1488120131245.png (16KB, 420x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488120131245.png
16KB, 420x402px
>>29981952
>>
>>29982003
indeed, I'm just starting to run low on ideas. I don't wanna ruin it.. and it seems most greensmiths take breaks.
i have a sweet ending in mind at least
>>
>>29981952
>Without any pomp or circumstance, Maud reaches down to the hem of her tunic. She pulls it up and off in one motion, baring her whole grey body to you.
>You've seen her in the shower, on the toilet, changing clothes... but this is the first time the nudity has had no practical purpose. You don't try to avert your eyes. Your sister shows no reaction at all as you take in her subtle curves, punctuated with bony bits around her hips, knees, and elbows.
>You see the small round cones on her chest, topped with puffy darker-grey nipples; and six purple hairs sticking out of her mons, with a few wisps visible on her lips. As usual she's standing with her legs decently apart, not concerned at all with what she's exposing.
>She looks absolutely perfect to you, in a way you never realized. It then hits you for the first time that you've been nude yourself since she pulled your pants off, as you weren't wearing a shirt. Not having to worry around Maud has given you a great sense of freedom, which now becomes exhilarating. You've never seen her stare at any part of you, nor avert her eyes.
>Once again your hands are in hers, as she lays down on the bed and pulls you into a hug. A loving hug. A perfect brother hug. Nearly half of your total skin is touching right now, even her toes are pressed up against your ankles (due to your height difference). She feels so smooth, and oddly clammy, like a river pebble
>Your favorite sister doesn't move for a long time. She just inhales your breath, feels your heartbeat, and cares not one bit that your still hard and sticky erection is poking right into her navel. You remember what she said about doing anything you want, and decide to start by sticking your tongue into her mouth.
>It's not a kiss exactly, it's more like exploring, tasting. You pull her tongue out of her mouth with your lips and suck it like a caramel.
>Maud allows this without any interference or participation other than a muffled vocalization. Was that a moan?
>>
File: literally pink guy.gif (1MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
literally pink guy.gif
1MB, 302x302px
>>29982126
unf
>>
File: 1482140270222.jpg (34KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1482140270222.jpg
34KB, 426x341px
>>29982126
And we're back
>>
>>29982126
>As you transition into proper deep french kissing, you detect Maud's enjoyment coming out of every pore. She stares deeply into your eyes, despite the distance being so close neither of you can focus. You tickle her upper lip with your soft, newly-grown mostlystache. You can almost taste her smile
>Then it hits you. You're not sure which of you realizes it first, possibly both at once, but you're both a lot better with your mouths than with your untrained fingers
>When Maud unwraps her arms and pushes herself up on the bed, you don't consider for a second that she's dissatisfied or wants to stop. You read her subtle expression and body language perfectly, and turn yourself around.
>You both shuffle and scoot on the bed until your faces are lined up with each others' genitals, and pause briefly to take in the moment.
>You pick up the same scent on her fingers earlier, but stronger now. You can't place it, any more than you can describe what your own odor is like, but you know it smells good and right.
>Maud stares at your throbbing member, pulsing with blood from the inhalation of her pheromones. All manner of instincts begin to take hold, along with her usual hyperfocus. This is her brother's. It's special. It's male. She hasn't seen it like this before today.
>You grab her by the hips and roll gently onto your back, spreading her legs to either side of your head. A drop of moisture falls from her quim onto your cheek.
>Both of you have nothing on your mind but each others' pleasure. Becoming even closer to the person you're already closest to in the world.
>You press your lips against your favorite sister's sweet honeypot and just leave them there for a moment, giving her a new kind of kiss.
>She does the same, just touching her soft, smooth lips to the top of your glans, facing upside-down from her viewpoint
>You extend your tongue and lick once along her slit, eliciting an audible "eep!" the first time you've ever heard her make that kind of noise.
>>
File: 1484100854895.jpg (109KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1484100854895.jpg
109KB, 500x457px
>>29982290
>69'ing your sister
Sadly I've run out of sweatman
>>
File: punlos.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
punlos.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>29982290
make her bedrock
>>
File: 1471666411720.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471666411720.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Ya know.. Ruri is an onee-san so she would make a good mother
>>
>>29982324
You're going to hell, Carlos
>>
>>29982350
Dumb weeb poster
>>
>>29982290
>Something about knowing you're eliciting a brand new response in your normally taciturn sister spurns you on. You penetrate her folds with your tongue and run it along every surface you can find
>Maud removes her mouth from you and begins panting heavily, occasionally moaning or making mewling sounds.
>You miss the feel of her lips, but it's for the best since you're not going to last nearly as long as she does. Not that either of you are aware of that. That's greentext magic right there.
>Anyway you care more about HER right now. Feelings of intense love wash over you as you continue licking at her sweet juicy peach.
>Your tongue hits something firm at the bottom. You don't know what it is, and you're too out of it to think about how it's actually on top but you're upside-down. Tentatively, you flick it with your tongue
>Maud squeaks and her entire body tenses up. Her thighs squeeze the sides of your head. That's a good sign! Her juices start flowing more heavily, and her already swollen petals bloom further and open up.
>Not knowing the meaning of pacing, you take this as a good sign and latch your lips onto that little button. You suck on it, run your tongue around it, and finally start licking it repeatedly.
>The little pearl starts throbbing in a way you recognize as similar to your own equipment. Do girls have something like that? If it feels even a little like yours, you want to make your sister feel as good as you can.
>You stop for a moment to slurp up all the juice coming out of her, then resume licking her button.
>Maud does something similar to your own knob, not having occurred to her to apply suction. Plus the angle makes it awkward, you're taller than her by enough that her mouth is just about at your pubis when yours is at hers.
>Some kind of instinct kicks in and you crunch your abdomen slightly, changing the angle and penetrating her right in the mouth with your dudespear.
>>
>>29982364
dumb "Dumb weeb poster" poster
>>
>>29982365
>Lying in your bed of teenage hormones, mutual sucking continues for a few more seconds, which feel like ages, until neither of you can take it anymore
>Maud's sweet mouth pops off of you while she almost voicelessly squeaks out in ecstasy, additional juice pouring out in rivulets onto your whole face
>your orgasm had already been building, that weird rhythmic pulse whose origin you could never trace, and even as she moves off, you ejaculate violently into her open mouth and all over her face
>After swallowing, your sister's sweaty body collapses on top of yours and you lie there panting for uncountable moments.
>As that sweat evaporates, Maud pops up with unexpected agility and 180s herself back into the same clinging embrace as before, absorbing your warmth. Her body feels incredibly hot against yours. You notice your semen on her face but say nothing. If she's unconcerned, you can be too.
>You just gaze into her pretty aquamarine eyes. her cute nose. Her totally ambiguous mouth.. can't call it a smile, but it's miles from a frown. Her entire body is blushing. Hot liquid continues to leak from her, onto your thigh
>Feeling the greatest you ever have, and so grateful you could share it with the best girl ever to live, and that you get to live WITH her, you have the overwhelming urge to vocalize some of that emotion
I love you, Maud.
>She tucks her head under your chin and smiles. You don't see it, you don't hear anything, but you know.
>>
File: 1490047699258.jpg (68KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490047699258.jpg
68KB, 480x720px
>>29982433
That was pretty gud
>>
>>29982496
thanks you. i didnt wanna have them go all the way right away but a messy awkward handjob wouldnt have the cute ending i wanted all along
>>
>>29981879
>"Oh. I'm bleeding." she just walked up to your mom and nonchalantly took a tampon out of her purse like it was a piece of candy, stuck it up there, and went on with her day.
Fucking kek
my sides
>>
File: 1428536801301.jpg (38KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428536801301.jpg
38KB, 453x500px
>>29982324
FUCK
>>
>>29982928
I tried to ask myself "what kind of conversation would she have with her mom? would she ask for a differential diagnosis of whether it's wound-bleeding or menstruation? would she give herself a check to see if anything hurts?" and the only conclusion I could come to is that she wouldn't say a damn thing, and would either completely ignore it, or (purely to preserve the color of her nice blue tunic) just do something about it on her own. Most likely piemom gave them the talk a long time ago, and said something along the lines of "when you need it, you can get the supplies from me"
>>
>>29982433
nice, happy ending. Thanks. Thinking about continuing the story?
>>
>>29981475
>>29981557
Maybe we're thinking of different greens.
In the one I remember, which was never quite finished I believe, she was just mute and able to speak with Anon in sign language.
Repost or pastebin?
>>
>>29981700
>obviously she had sex ed class too. You're sure she got an A as usual
They give tests in sex ed?
>>
File: s12.png (342KB, 624x627px) Image search: [Google]
s12.png
342KB, 624x627px
>>29981200
"She did WHAT?"
>"Yeah. And she looked like she'd just finished running a marathon."
"And... what did you tell her?"
>Rainbow Dash cocked her eyebrow. "Dude are you kidding?"
>"After years, she comes out of nowhere like she just became homeless. Of course I said she could stay."
"Hold up. Years? What does that mean?"
>"Exactly what it sounds like. We hadn't spoken in a long while."
"No way. She used to hang around you all the time."
>"Yeah, and that stopped one day. Take a wild guess when."
>Oh, fuck. You can see where she's going with this, you just hope she's wrong. She HAS to be.
"But... still. She has friends. I know she does."
>Rainbow Dash stops in her tracks. "What, you mean Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle?"
>"You know, for how much she hangs around you, you sure seem oblivious about her social life."
>She pulls a pencil and a piece of paper out of her backpack.
>"Tell you what." She rips a piece of it, scribbles something on it, and hands you what looks like a series of numbers.
>"Here's Apple Bloom's phone number. Ask her yourself."
>She looks completely serious. There's no doubt anymore.
>In hindsight, you did walk to and from school together, every day.
>And you don't remember the last time you saw her hang around with a friend.
>You remember how she had refused to leave your hospital bed, you thought she was just worried about your health.
>Was she STILL refusing to leave your side, after all this time?
"I... fuck. I can't believe I didn't notice..."
>"Yeah, neither can I."
>Harsh, Dash.
>"Well, we're here, that's my apartment. I don't know exactly what you did, but you need to undo it."
"I... I can't..."
>Dash grabs your shirt by your throat.
>"NOT AN OPTION. Take some fucking responsibility for you own-"
>She abruptly lets go, turns away, and sighs.
>"Sorry, that wasn't fair."
>You just fall on your knees like a wimp.
>Dash was lying. That was perfectly fair.
>Fuck the consequences. You know exactly how to fix this.
"I'll do it."
>>
>>29981200
>>29982433
just came back to this thread after leaving for a few months and I am damn glad to see it still up and active with really good content
now I regret leaving
>>
>Derpy tries to start something with her brother
>Her goal is to ask him "What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" (their living room) but is so nervous that she accidentally asks him "what's a henweigh" instead
>That's My Derpy
>>
File: 1492257310267.png (385KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492257310267.png
385KB, 750x600px
>Fluttershy stops trying to be subtle
>>
File: 1489028302423.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489028302423.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>29981868
>Anal, I see you've been slacking on the Grandmothers. Don't let your drawfag down, my guy. There just might be something in it for you.
You spoil me, Drawfriend. I think it's about time I pick up the slack. Seriously though, this is really cool. I've never had someone take enough interest in my writing to actually want to draw something based off of it.
>>
>>29983890
These are giving me feels I did not expect.
>>
File: s13.png (301KB, 307x456px) Image search: [Google]
s13.png
301KB, 307x456px
>>29983890
>Dash leads you to a door.
>"She's in here."
>You try to literally swallow your stress. It doesn't work.
>Dash notices. "Good luck."
>You open the door, and it closes behind you.
>There she is. Sitting on a bed.
>In a fetal position, face hidden behind her knees.
>You sit down beside her, avoiding direct contact.
>She's not even acknowledging your presence.
"Scoots? I'm sorry. This is my fault."
>No response. You can't tell if she's mad or not.
"I'll tell you everything."
>"Shut up. You don't have to tell me anything."
"Come on, Scoots. I don't want to lose you."
>She looks up. Her face is red from crying. "But... I thought..."
"Thought what?"
>Her face slumps back down.
>"Mom keeps pretending nothing ever happened, and I haven't seen dad since Christmas..."
>"I t-thought... " She looks back up, tears flowing.
>"I thought... when you started acting weird, that... now you're leaving, too."
>She falls against your shoulder and starts sobbing.
>Damn, this was getting more complicated than you expected.
"I'll never leave you, Scoots... that is... unless you want me to."
>She looks up, surprised. "Unless... what?"
"Because... I think I might love you a little too much."
>The realization took a couple of moments to show on her face, in the form of a heavy blush.
>"Wait... so that... did you... was... was that it?"
>You nod, trying to avoid eye contact.
>She's fidgeting. "So... do you think I'm... pretty?"
>Looking at the gorgeous eyes and the cute blush on that perfect face, there was only one answer to this question.
"Y-y-yes."
>Scootaloo giggles at your smooth delivery and falls back into your shoulder.
"Are you really okay with this?"
>"I trust you, Anon."
>Well, you weren't exactly expecting an enthusiastic response.
>If nothing else, a huge burden has been lifted off your shoulders.
>You fished a piece of paper out of your pocket.
>You still had one thing left undone.
"It's Apple Bloom's number, Scoots. You should give her a call."
>>
>>29985378
"I'll never leave you, Scoots... that is... unless you want me to."
>She looks up, surprised. "Unless... what?"
Did you miss a line of dialogue here? This line of thought makes no sense.
>>
>>29985427
My thought process here was that Scoots didn't expect Anon to add that "unless" caveat to the end of the sentence. She thought she misheard him, so she was asking for clarification.
>>
>>29985468
Ah, it just came off awkwardly when its in writing.
>>
So I don't know if anyone is going to know about this, but anyone know of the story where it's anonpone later in life, worked security and had a wife that passed away and they had a kid? Story takes place on his birthday and he gets absolutely shitfaced at a dance club
>>
>>29985697
Was there any incest involved?
>>
>>29985719
yes, with the daughter. can't remember who it was but it ended up with after getting shitfaced anonpone was blindfolded. been a long time so I don't think anyone would remember it.
>>
>>29985729
Let's hope someone's got a link.
>>
>>29984182
This is the last place I expected to see an edit of that image, but it still didn't fail to make me chuckle.
>>
>>29983004
theyve gotta bone at some point. the hard part is writing a story when I feel like it should happen wordlessly. maybe sometime when she's scared.. does anything scare maud?
>>29983423
er, yeah. match the STD to its symptoms, label the ovaries, etc.
>>29984119
hahahaha
>>
>page 8

nope
>>
>Derpy settles into the couch-bed next to you and groans in relief and pleasure.
>You've slept next to your big sister long enough to recognize he patented Derpy noise of "I've had a long day, my back is killing me, and this is the first time in 10 hours that I've been off my feet".
>With the tail-end of her moan still rumbling in her throat, your sister rolls onto her side and throws an arm over your chest.
>You can feel the air whiff past you as her clumsy hand just barely avoids smacking you in the face.
>"Anon?" she asks quietly, resting her head next to your shoulder, "Could you-Ohhh.... yeah~"
>You wrap your arm around her shoulders and start kneading her back right between the shoulderblades.
>Derpy practically melts into your side.
>"W-Wait," she groans, "This isn't what I wanted to ask for."
>You turn your head and look into your sister's beautiful eyes; even the one that's looking a the light fixture on the wall behind you.
"What is it, Derpy?"
>Even in the darkness of your bedroom/living room, you can still spot a blush heating up Derpy's face as she rubs lazy circles on your chest.
>"You know... one of Dinky's classmates' parents just had another kid."
>Despite yourself, you start to nod off. It was a long day, and you're tired.
"Mm-hmm?" you hum sleepily
>"Yeah. The Dinkster was so excited when I picked her up from school yesterday."
"Hmmm..."
>Your eyelids feel like they weigh a million pounds.
>Derpy snakes her hand down your chest, down your belly, and starts to play with the waistband of your pyjama bottoms.
>"She ran up to me and asked, right in front of everyone, if you an' me were gonna make her a big sister too."
>Your eyes shoot wide open, all ideas of sleep gone from your mind; partially from the shock of what Derpy said, and partially because Derpy just grabbed onto your cock and is giving it some lazy pumps with her hand.
>>
>>29985378
i dont get it

why did rainbow cunt all the sudden get all up in his business and become the bitch of all bitches
>>
>>29986404
>Derpy leans in close and starts kissing you right below the ear.
"D-Derpy?"
>"It's been on my mind all day, honey," she whispers. Her moist breath is searing on your skin.
>"I've been so distracted. My manager even pulled me aside and told me to get my head out of the clouds."
"Derpy," you croak, your mouth suddenly dry, "We can't. We're sib-"
>Derpy lurches forward and silences you with a kiss.
>"Shh!" she hisses when she pulls away, "Not when you-know-who is in the house!"
>You wince; you thought you'd gotten out of the habit.
>"C'mon, Anon," Derpy coos, crawling on top of you, "Everyone in the building and the school district already thinks we're married."
>She cups your face as she comes to a rest on you, face to face.
>"I love you, Anon," she whispers, teary-eyed, "This stopped being a game of pretend a long time ago. Let's make something real together."
>Months later, laying in bed with your big sister pressed up against your front and rubbing circles into her slowly growing tummy... you can't think of a single thing you regret.
>>
File: 1409117101540.png (95KB, 364x306px) Image search: [Google]
1409117101540.png
95KB, 364x306px
>>29986423
OH MY
>>
>>29986423
Heckin lewd
>>
>>29986423
>Then Derpy is pregnant with twins.
>>
>>29986423
Wouldn't they need certain certificates and documentation checked at some point? Or something or other that trails back to their life still as siblings.
>>
File: s14.png (88KB, 305x703px) Image search: [Google]
s14.png
88KB, 305x703px
>>29985378
>A week has passed.
>Turns out she had even worse paranoia issues than you did.
>It only manifested when she wasn't in your presence, so you never knew.
>It had taken some brotherly prodding, but eventually she had contacted her old friends.
>They were hanging out every day now.
>You hear the front door open.
>"Hey Anon, back from the sleepover!"
"Hey, Scoots. How was the walk home?"
>"It was, uhh... better. "
>You can tell she's out of breath. Still, she's clearly making progress.
>She tried a long solo walk a week ago, she had lasted fifteen minutes before begging you for help over the phone.
>She seems genuinely happier now that she's reconnected with her friends, you're just glad you were part of that.
>"Have any homework today?"
"Yes, actually. I was just about to-"
>She slaps your back and pushes you into your room.
>"Screw that, I have a better idea. Wait here, I'll be right back."
>Okay, this is odd. You can hear some whirring in the living room.
>Is that the printer?
>Your sister returns, holding a piece of paper, before laying it on your bed.
>Scissors. She printed out an image of fucking scissors.
"Scoots, what the f-"
>"I know what you're thinking, just hear me out."
>"An image is less scary than the real thing, right?"
>You nod.
>"Right. I'm going to cure you of your phobia, and facing this image will be your first step."
"Uhh... I already tried this with my therapist, Scoots. That's why I stopped going."
>You look over at the image.
>Immediately you feel your breaths quicken, and a certain finger starts twitching.
>Your sister reaches for your left hand and holds it in front of her.
>"Yeah, but... I have something your therapist didn't."
>She puts your finger in her mouth and starts sucking on it, all the while maintaining seductive eye contact.
>You're frozen in place and your heart is racing.
>Despite the partial numbness, you can feel her tongue dancing around your reattached finger.
>She lets go.
>"Call it... positive reinforcement."
>>
File: 1486867711528.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
1486867711528.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>29986423
>>29986737

>Social workers and other people with access to some of their documentation like the school, just gloss over some parts of the documents, their monotonous job taking its toll.
>They see that they share the same surname so they're married, even though they never really married, but they have rings, act like it so it must be.
>Doctors, even if they knew, they couldn't say anything as they are bound by doctor patient confidentiality.
And so, they slip through the cracks.
Also, nice to see another anon taking the Derpy family stuff I wrote.
It's pretty nice.
>>
File: 1492608718780.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492608718780.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
>>29986856
>>
>>29986856
wot
>>
>>29986864
So, there's no reason to look closer or dig deeper; no reason not to assume that they're married; no indication that there's anything unusual; and no reasonable excuse for someone who would most likely know anything (ie a doctor) to spill the beans. Their case is as close to airtight as it can get simply because it's one of millions and there aren't any red flags. This is actually something that's always bothered me and I'm glad someone has proposed a plausible solution.
>>
>>29986856
Scootaloo pls...
>>
>>29986856
>Meanwhile, Anon is frantically trying to remember if he forgot to wash his hands the last time he used the bathroom
>>
>>29979852
ITT: Rednecks
>>
>>29986864
>Doctors, even if they knew, they couldn't say anything as they are bound by doctor patient confidentiality.
HIPAA does have provisions to prevent abuse, etc. Theoretically they could say something, if they gave them cause to do something
>>
>>29986423
Muh heart.

Muh dick.
>>
>>29986856
i love how fucking creative these stories all are. why cant all erotica be this clever
>>
File: 1483882486432.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1483882486432.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>29987050
>HIPAA does have provisions to prevent abuse, etc. Theoretically they could say something, if they gave them cause to do something
Would they give them cause? The only way for the doctor to find out either way is through testing beyond what's standard, they won't run their blood through tests that Anon or Derpy didn't sign off on and would definitely not do it on their own for obvious reasons.
Unless they're abusing the system and reaping the benefits, or outright involved in child abuse, it should be fine.
Things that would constitute incest or statutory "rape", doctors aren't at liberty to publicly divulge, and whatever medical evidence or admittance between doctor and patient they might have, it's barred from being used in court.
>>
File: s15.png (547KB, 868x1920px) Image search: [Google]
s15.png
547KB, 868x1920px
>>29986856
"W-wait, Scoots. I t-thought you didn't like me like th-"
>She puts her arms around your neck and closes the gap between you.
>You can feel hear breathing on your face.
>"I never said that, Nonnie."
>You are thoroughly confused.
"O-okay, then... do you?"
>"Let's talk about that later. For now..."
>She picks up the image.
>"Hold this."
>No way. Just looking at it is bad enough.
>Seeing your apprehension, your sister reaches down, loosens your belt buckle, and whispers into your ear.
>"Be strong for me, brother. I promise you won't regret it."
>Your shaking hand grabs hold of the image.
>In one sweeping motion, your sister pushes you onto the bed, pulls down your pants, and kneels.
>Unlike its hyperventilating owner, your little soldier is standing proud, ready for anything.
>You gasp as she licks up the entire length of your shaft, all the way to the tip.
>This feels amazing, but you can still feel the panic emanating from the image.
>Your sister then takes you into her mouth.
>That feeling of her tongue caressing your head is almost too much.
>A couple of seconds of this pass, and your penis twitches in her mouth.
>You involuntarily crumple the paper in your hand, and the panic returns.
>Picking up on your emotions, Scootaloo decides to pick up the pace.
>She is sucking vigorously now, you can see her head bobbing.
>The warmth and the suction is an indescribable combo. No way will you last much longer.
>To your dismay, your sister pulls up and looks straight into your eyes.
>Then she dives right back down, pushing your member as far into her throat as she can manage.
>You groan in pleasure and the floodgates open.
>You fall on your back spend a couple of second panting, before running to the bathroom.
>You vomit into the toilet, and your sister arrives to pat you on your back.
>"Well, you managed to hold that image for almost twenty seconds."
>You're still reeling over how intense that was.
>"Baby steps, Anon. Baby steps."
>>
>>29987613
now that's therapy!
>>
File: nnHWs0p.jpg (24KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
nnHWs0p.jpg
24KB, 324x289px
>>29987613
>>
>>29987028
Go be normal somewhere else faggot.
>>
File: d1cdjLK.jpg (59KB, 1006x1116px) Image search: [Google]
d1cdjLK.jpg
59KB, 1006x1116px
>>29987028
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
>>29982324
Ok, that's pretty good
>>
>>29979852
>You wake up dazed and find yourself tied up in the barn.
>You see a blurry figure walk towards you see it's your cousin Big Mac.
>You try to say something but for some reason you can't.
>"Anon, there is something you need to know about me. I always get what I want."
>He gets closer and starts unbuckling your pants.
>You try to fight but, you can't.
>Feel your boxers come off and you close your eyes waiting for the worst to happen.
>To your surprise you feel a warm tightness envelope your member.
>You open your eyes to see Mac riding you in reverse cow girl with his freckled ass in front of you where your cock should be.
>>
File: 1471241533947.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471241533947.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>29987797
>>
>>29987797
>Fagshit.
>>
>>29987805
>>29987826
All he wants is attention ignore him.
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>29987797

>>29945881
>>
>>29985231
Different Anon here. Just wanted to say. It was Cousin Bonnie that brought me here but it is Grandma 'Nata's Tatas that kept me here. Love your stuff and I look forward to more.

>>29981868
Drawfriend, I love your stuff just as much. You really are able to bring the scenes ApA paints in my mind to life. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29983423
>>29986354
Perhaps, but I always hope the tests will be oral.

>>29987613
Nice update issues. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_3110.jpg (108KB, 478x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3110.jpg
108KB, 478x487px
>>29987028
Look at this fag
>>
>>29987805
>>29987826
>>29988205
>Responding to an attention seeker
Mistake number 1
>>
>>29981200
>Twin sister Scootaloo
You've activated my _fav_ card
>>
File: 1454644843540.gif (334KB, 256x202px) Image search: [Google]
1454644843540.gif
334KB, 256x202px
>>29988018
Thanks, friend, sincerely. I won't let you down.
>>
>>29987613
>anon develops a fetish of being horrified by scissors
>>
>>29988724
>Scootaloo was his kidnapper the entire time
All according to keikaku.
>>
>>29988724
>>29988751
I read the bit getting out of the shower first and I thought it was a scissoring joke, or some other obscure way of referring to the unity of her legs as a scissor.
>>
>>29988380
I get bored very easily
>>
>Your sister will never get jealous when she finds out you get a girlfriend
>She will never have the mentality of "everything you can do I can do better"
>"That's not how you kiss a boy..."
>>
>>29989289
i think you just hit right on where siscon comes from
even though I hated it at the time, I miss when my sister was obsessed with me and wanted me around all the time, instead of treating me like a joke
>>
>>29989340
>Missing back when you got along with family
That's about half the posters in this thread. I miss it too, Anon.
>>
>Siren grandmas
>Sirens are at their heart competitive, especially among themselves
>Sonata is the first siren that Anon gets intimate yet
>This sets off some powerful jealousy in Aria, much to her complete surprise
>Cue Aria getting clingy whenever Sonata is in the same room
>>
>>29989380
i wouldnt say we got along really. i think we got along a lot better after separating.
i just miss being desired. that has literally never happened again. and holy shit I was not missed.
except mom. but mom has some kind of undiagnosed androphobia and still sees me as a baby
>>
>>29989418
>Siren mating instincts
yes
>>
File: Adagio wants Anon's semen.png (502KB, 1298x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio wants Anon's semen.png
502KB, 1298x1181px
Just wondering:
Anyone else here prefer The Poof over the others?
>>
>>29989889
I'm a Sonatafag.
That said, it's fun to have some Dagi on Nata rape sometimes.
>>
>>29989889
the what?
also what is this game? it sounds fun
>>
File: Adagio poof.png (366KB, 466x652px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio poof.png
366KB, 466x652px
>>29989889
The Poof: (n)
1) The outrageously large curly hairstyle worn by one Adagio Dazzle
>>
File: Adagio, Short and Cute.png (1MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio, Short and Cute.png
1MB, 2000x2400px
>>29990004
Whoops, meant to link >>29989910
>>
File: 1492388367537.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1492388367537.gif
2MB, 400x266px
>>29989889
Poof is top
>>
File: 1395070758385.png (51KB, 1738x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1395070758385.png
51KB, 1738x1070px
>>29989380
I was the 'middle child' in the entirety of my extended family. Everyone was either ten years older than me or ten years younger. I've never had a close relationship with anyone at all in my family.
>>
>>29990026
>no tiny poofy fish horse grandma
End it.
>>
>>29989910
Cards against humanity
>>
sister rump bump
>>
>>29990723
Same. My brother was a vindictive asshole and my sister's ocd was so bad that it got in the way of things like basic consideration for other people. The stories posted here scratch an itch.
>>
We need more impreg.
>>
>>29989910
You have to be 18 or older to lurk this board, kiddo.
>>
File: 1491651926535.jpg (182KB, 1031x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1491651926535.jpg
182KB, 1031x1300px
>>29990026
I want short Nana Dagi to use her height to her advantage and grab my ass.
>>
>>29990872
What's up with the Dazzle grandmother thing?
>>
>>29992184
No idea. I'm not a big fan of the characters themselves so I've just been ignoring it.
>>
>>29992184
In short, Dazzlings had kids a lung time ago, Anon is their descendent, they want his babies because he's the closest thing to a male siren that they are going to find.
>>
>>29992272
Sounds weird
>>
>>29992320
Weird but hot.
>>
>>29991924
>thinks I'm too young to know cards against humanity
too old, actually. thanks for making me feel even more grandpastyles though
>>
I wonder if Anon and Derpy would ever tell Dinky that they aren't her real parents. I understand that it began because of the insistent terminology that Dinky's caretaker used as well as tiny baby Dinky's need to have parental figures in her life, but it kinda makes me think that there would be some point in Dinky's life (likely when she was a young adult) where Anon and Derpy would feel like Dinky deserved to know the truth.
>>
File: 1490995633782.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490995633782.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>29992320
>>29992241
>>
>>29993224
I mean, they'd be able to say outright that they are related, so... that would probably solve the major issues
>>
>>29993224
I think Dinky would figure it out once she turned around 17 or 18. Maybe 20 if she really didn't pay all that much attention.
The first thing she'd notice is probably that she has no grandparents on either side. Derpy and Anon probably look pretty alike, too, so that would be a flag.
I'm sure if you think about it there are a ton of things that would kind of hint at there being a weird relationship there. Things they do or don't do that other couples would.
>>
>>29993264
or like, how much older are they? at some point the kid does the math
i remember realizing my mom was 21 years older than me, but said she first got pregnant at 19. yeahh that one didnt make it. she didnt mean to let that one slip.
>>
>>29993288
Yeah I was gonna say that, like she'd figure out that Derpy would have been fifteen years old when Dinky was born for this to be legit, but then I realised that teen mom is a thing and people are genuinely that dumb.

Ah, shit man. Dealing with that must be rough. Taking care of babies is hard, but even trying to concieve can be a major emotional drain.
>>
>>29993288
>i remember realizing my mom was 21 years older than me, but said she first got pregnant at 19. yeahh that one didnt make it. she didnt mean to let that one slip
Why would she lie about that?
>>
>>29993312
she didnt lie, that's my point
she just didnt realize that by telling me how old she was when she first got pregnant, i forget why we were on that topic, she had inadvertently let slip that she'd miscarried previously.. something heavy that she wasn't intending to lay down just then.

actually not sure if ectopic counts as miscarriage but the same basic thing.
>>
>>29993330
Ah, I see.
>>
File: bbbb.gif (92KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bbbb.gif
92KB, 500x281px
>>29993330
>ectopic
OH FUCK. I didn't even know that could HAPPEN. Jesus Christ. The body is a weird ass place.
Learned something new today.
>>
>>29993389
>Anon and sister worrying about their unborn incest baby
>>
File: 19.png (273KB, 1309x800px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
273KB, 1309x800px
>>29994189
>Anon, I want to have your retarded miscarriage
>>
File: 1360826078017.png (164KB, 464x291px) Image search: [Google]
1360826078017.png
164KB, 464x291px
>>29994326
fuck
>>
File: autism.gif (181KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
181KB, 190x152px
>>29994326
Why did I laugh
Why am I such a terrible person
>>
>>29994189
>Project Batman Beyond
>We needed a new Batman as close to the old one as possible
>So we made a female clone of Bruce Wayne and got her pregnant with Bruce's sperm, for that double Bruced in goodness
>Then we dug up Thomas and Martha Wayne, reanimated them, and had them killed again
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.png (353KB, 747x438px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.png
353KB, 747x438px
>>29994721
>>
>>29994765
it's a play on what happened at the end of-
just nevermind
>>
>>29990026
Thai image makes Anon a manlet too
>>
>>29995200
The important thing is, he's winning.
>>
File: wat.png (118KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
118KB, 246x245px
>>29994721
Wat
>>
>>29992184
A few threads ago an anon wondered just how incest with the Dazzlings would work, seeing how they are thousand year old sea monsters from another dimension.
He proposed that the only way for it to work would be to either make the the Dazzlings be their Earth counterparts, if they exist, or make Anon a siren as well.
anons proposed that Anon would be their father or brother, banished alongside them, others proposed that Anon would be a descendant with siren blood in him.
This sparked a bout of discussion and content surrounding the Dazzlings living on Earth as ageless immortals for centuries, living through history's turning points and pumping out a couple of kids until the present.
In the end, we ended up going with the great-great-great- grandmother thing.
>>
>>29996858
>Adagio temping grandson-Anon with those hard candies that old people always seem to carry around
>"Come sit on grandma's knee, and she'll give you a Werther's Original."
"It's not sexy when you pretend to be an old hag, you know."
>>
>>29996858
>>29997193
yeah i dunno what the hell this is about but it seems like they're neither grandmas nor is it incest.
>>
File: 1492293320117.png (714KB, 850x780px) Image search: [Google]
1492293320117.png
714KB, 850x780px
>>29997217
Get out
>>
File: 1422506805079.jpg (38KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1422506805079.jpg
38KB, 600x426px
>>29997217
>Doesn't want to fuck granny
Despicable.
>>
>>29997217
>Hasn't read the story.
Fucking newfags, they get dumber and dumber each time.
>>
>>29997245
that's sort of the opposite of what I said.
>>
>>29997256
Well some schools went out already.
>>
File: consider this.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
consider this.gif
866KB, 450x450px
>>29997217
I want non-grandma fuckers to leave
>>
>>29997437
True, they tend to crawl out then.
>>
>>29997456
i'm just sayin your great-great-great grandma aint your grandma. she's far enough removed that it aint even incest. not even to people who inexplicably have a problem with cousins.
>>
File: Dissapoontment.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapoontment.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>29997523
>He didn't read about the intermittent interbreeding leading to Anon being over 50% Siren at this point.
Go back to school please.
>>
>>29997569
honestly i got fucking lost at that point. okay you're right, that changes things.

also what the goddamn balls is a siren in this context? it's hard enough keeping them consistent in mythology
>>
>>29997606
Immortal territorial power-hungry fish horses.
Not much else to it.
>>
>>29997633
kay
>>
>>29995200
I'd like to believe that this Anon is a freshman in high school.
He'll get one last growth spurt and hit 6 foot by senior year.
Another thing I like about that pic:
Adagio's measured at 5'1"... while she's wearing 3-4 inch heels.
>>
File: 1474169882441.png (1MB, 924x937px) Image search: [Google]
1474169882441.png
1MB, 924x937px
>>29982324
Carlos i swear to fucking god
>>
>>29997771
Surprised Joe didn't add a measurement for the heels. Maybe he forgot? Even with those heels I still have a foot and 3 inches on her.
>>
>>29998004
>5'1" not by the head, but by the highest point of the poof.
>Platform shoes add like 3 or 4 inches.
>Heels make her seem even taller.
>5'1"

She's the petitest.
I wouldn't be surprised if she got mistaken for a child if she didn't wear those gaudy things, she'd blend in with middle schoolers easily
>>
>>29998068
I'd find it amusing if anon teased Adaigo by treating her like a child and Sonata offered her hard candy as well.
>>
>>29998068
son if you're that short in middle school you're not gonna see more than a few more inches
>>
>>29997633
does that make Anon immortal, or merely really long lived?
>>
>>29998503
Yes.
>>
>>29997569
Their first generation of offspring with a pure human father would be 50% siren.
That was a thousand years ago, and Anon is from a chain of descendants of those original descendants in which every few generations the mother has been one of the dazzlings and every other generation another siren-descendant. He'd be practically pure siren at this point, with only a sliver of human genes left in him.
>>
>>29999796
Bump
>>
File: IMG_1143.gif (3MB, 529x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.gif
3MB, 529x500px
>>29999957
Bump
>>
File: IMG_1070.jpg (97KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
97KB, 393x325px
Tfw no green
>>
File: IMG_1145.gif (1MB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.gif
1MB, 540x593px
I want to go on a date with nightmare mom
>>
>>29999997
Meem get
>>
>>29999997

>Bad End AU where Nightmare Moon beat Celestia and banished her to the sun with dark magic
>1000 years of darkness
>Almost zero ponies in modern times know that the sun even exists
>Prince Anonymous is the son of Queen Nightmare Moon and her favorite guard, born around 200 years before modern times
>Anon has become NMM's only companion because he is the only other immortal she is willing to coexist with
>Relationship turns sexual because Anon is the only dude she likes who won't die on her from age
>>
>>29999167
Nah. Great-grandmother 'Nata is literally his great-grandmother, or his grandmother's mother. They had kids over the years, and Anon is from the most recent chain that unwittingly kept it all in the family.
3 generations of inbreeding leads to him having an unusually high amount of siren genes in him.
>>
>>29998314
Adagio will if she plays her cards right with Anon.
>>
>>30000217
>son of Queen Nightmare Moon and her favorite guard
Is anon a pony in this or what?
>>
File: 1447354639646 (1).jpg (136KB, 1428x798px) Image search: [Google]
1447354639646 (1).jpg
136KB, 1428x798px
Well, crap. I let my autism get in the way and now things have gotten confused. Sorry to pop in without any content, but I might as well set some things straight. What >>30000381 said is about true. Sonata gave birth to Anon's grandmother, who was thus a half-siren. Adagio and Aria had kids around that time (who were also half-siren), and they intermingled with Sonata's kids (which resulted in Anon's parents, who were also both half-siren). Anon's parents were probably cousins of the first or second variety, and then they had Anon; who was also half-siren. Sorry about that, incest thread, I probably should have elaborated on that or at least put it into more concrete terms so that it didn't look like "great grandmother Sonata" was just a way of saying that she was Anon's ancestor and she was really old. Alright, back to writing. I'll see you again soon, incest thread.
>>
>>30000393

This would be Alicorn Anon, yes.
>>
>>29999977
I'm writing more later today, just have some stuff to finish first.
>>
>>30000381
>>30000493
That's pretty much how I understood it. With all the siren genes spread out over time there would be a high probability that there would be a descendant with 50% or more siren genes; Anon in this story's case. One of the clues for me was the fact that Anon could sense/see the siren's song even without their crystals AND he was immune to it. A fact that even took the sirens by surprise IIRC. It's a great story element IMHO. It's just easier to refer to the sirens as great grand-x.

The evolving dynamic between them all is on of the reasons the story has quickly become one of my favorite greens.
>that and the fantasy of motorboating 'Nata's Tatas.She's my favorite followed closely by Dagi then Aria.

I eagerly await the next update when it's ready.
Your's too Issues. >>30000613
>>
>>30001040
You nailed it, Anon. You even managed to explain part of it better than I did. And I know I say this a lot, but I'm real glad you like my greentext. Characterization is something I struggle with, and I'm happy to hear that I'm doing better this time around.

Motorboating 'Nata's tiddies will come. And so will Anon.
>>
>>30001308
>Motorboating 'Nata's tiddies will come
soon
>>
>>30000389
nice. nice.
>>30000393
i generally prefer to be the same as whichever waifu.
but i'm surprised we dont see more centaur anon
>>
>Scootaloo
>Derpy
The lewds and the feels are too much for me.
>>
>>30002055
>and Maud
i like that we want to be related to the weirdos. My family became such fucking normalfags over time, I have no idea what happened.
>>
>>30002055
>>30002375
I especially liked that idea of Anon and Pinkie being boyfriend and girlfriend, and then meeting up at what they thought were two mutually-exclusive family reunions.
>>
>>30002465
I liked that one too.
>>
File: ar11.png (333KB, 1032x2304px) Image search: [Google]
ar11.png
333KB, 1032x2304px
Continued from: https://pastebin.com/M8j69iSD
Better late than never, eh?

---------------------------------

>You are Anon, and today is your day off from work.
>It's about 10 in the morning, and you've decided to spend a few hours watching TV in your jammies.
>Waking up and going straight to breakfast (and then right over to the TV) reminds you of when you were a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons, and it's a ritual that's carried over even into your adult life.
>Nobody else was awake when your slippered feet brought you into the living-room (complete with stained carpets), and so you decided that it would be nice to use your sofa for once instead of your recliner, since nobody else was using it.
>You complete your comfiness by sliding your rear towards the edge of the cushions so that you're almost lying down on your back.
>Your neck will not be thanking you for this later, but you don't care.
>A documentary on fish life caught your eye, and so you've been spending the last half-hour listening to a surprisingly soothing voice explain to you how baby salmons are made.
>Just as the narrator is explaining how the salmon swim upstream to reach their spawning grounds, Aria comes stumbling out of the bedroom-hallway and pitter-patters over to you with mismatched socks.
>Her pyjamas consist of a thin, threadbare tank-top and a loose set of really soft-looking pyjama bottoms which hangs slightly off of one hip.
>She stops directly in front of you and scrunches her face up in a sleepy glare.
>"Y-yer in my place," she yawns.
>Aria runs her fingers through an impressive case of bedhead in an attempt to tame it, but only makes it worse.
>"Scoot."
"Nuh-uh," you reply and point over to the entire rest of the sofa, "Sit over there."
>Aria groans, but obeys.
>It seems as though she isn't in the mood to argue with you so soon after waking up.
>"Fiiiiine~"
>>
File: ar22.png (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ar22.png
117KB, 600x600px
>>30003109
>Without any finesse or apparent concern for the sake of your sofa's springs, Aria plops down onto the far cushion.
>After that, she spins around so that she's laying across the length of the sofa and rests her feet on your lap.
>You aren't too keen on being used as a footrest, so you grab Aria's ankles and shove her legs off of you.
>You're only given a moment of satisfaction from having successfully established dominance before Aria swings her legs over your outstretched arm and plants them squarely back on your lap.
>You turn your head to glare at Aria and she raises an eyebrow in challenge, still squinting at you in a half-asleep haze.
>If she thinks that she can pull this shit this early in the morning, then she has another thing coming.
>Once more, you grab her ankles and shove them off of your legs.
>Predictably, she wastes no time in dodging around you arm again and returning her feet to their original position.
>You hold Aria's sleepy gaze for just a few more moments, and then your shoulders slump in defeat as your annoyance drains from you.
>You know what?
>Fuck it.
>Fine.
>This is stupid.
>You woke up like twenty minutes ago, and you're not in the mood to make a federal fucking issue out of this.
>You turn your attention back to the TV (now featuring a big ol' cuddly bear catching a salmon in its mouth while the fish starts its journey upstream) and try to convince yourself that you know when to fold'em.
>With all the exasperation of a man who has put up with too much shit, you ask Aria just one word.
"Why?"
>Aria yawns again and scoots towards you a bit more so that her legs are resting on your lap instead of her feet.
>" 'Cause sitting up is for chumps."
>She gently nudges your stomach with her leg.
>"Now turn it up."
>>
File: ar33.jpg (218KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
ar33.jpg
218KB, 1024x788px
>>30003114
>Aria is silent for the next few minutes, up until you reach the part where the male salmons start spraying gross fish-cum all over the eggs that the female salmons spat all over a bunch of rocks.
>You scrunch your nose in disgust; this documentary has been on for years and you've never liked this part.
"That's fucking nasty."
>Aria snorts and nudges your stomach, and you look over to see what she wants.
>To your surprise, she's snickering; not laughing cruelly, but tittering as though she had just thought of the funniest joke in the world and was struggling to keep her mirth in check long enough to share her sense of humour to whoever was closest.
>"Anonymous?" she asks, voice quivering with mirth.
>You can feel it in your gut; you're going to regret this.
"Yeah, Aria?"
>Aria breathes a few times through her nose to collect herself, then opens her mouth to speak.
>"You can squirt your seed all over MY eggs, Anonymous."
>Aria gets the biggest shit-eating grin as she waits for your response to her totally unfunny not-joke.
>The look on your face is the epitome of "unimpressed".
"Aria?" you ask, silently wondering if any of their siren biology carried over to their human forms, "If you lay a bunch of fishy siren-eggs all over my couch, I'm kicking you out of my home."
>Aria scoffs and chuckles before turning her attention back to the TV.
>Aria's weird when she isn't awake enough for her prickly personality to catch up with her.
>The rest morning is spent having a surprisingly pleasant time with Aria.
>>
File: ar44.png (133KB, 582x405px) Image search: [Google]
ar44.png
133KB, 582x405px
>>30003130
>The silence of your couch-mate and the relative boringness of the TV show (now you're at the part where the salmon change colour as they magically turn from fresh-water salmon to salt-water salmon) lets your mind wander easily.
>Naturally, it meanders to Sonata, Adagio, and Aria; your great-grandmother and your two great-grandaunts.
>It's been a wild couple of weeks (probably around a month by now) since they started eating all your food and sleeping in your spare bedroom.
>They told you they wanted you to knock them up and give them siren children.
>Siren children who can attract attention and command affection just by their siren nature alone.
>Siren children who, unlike you, will have actual social graces and will know about what they are and how to utilize their abilities.
>Natural-born leaders and politicians, all 'loyal to the family', as Aria put it.
>All immortal, too.
>Just like their mothers.
>...and just like you too?
>You feel your chest tighten as anxiety and dread pools in your stomach like a stone.
>That's one issue you're going to have to corner Aria to solve.
>You glance over at Aria via the corner of your eye and look away before she notices.
>Not today.
>You aren't sure you want to know the answer.
>By this point, thanks to all their openly sexual nature, you absolutely believe that they were telling the truth about starting a family with you.
>And it's tempting; DAMN tempting.
>Three young, insanely-attractive women who want to spirit you far away where you'll live the rest of your lives together, raising your family while you all live off of their investment money?
>One of which who who is eager to get pregnant before her sisters
>Another of which who has the best pair of tits you've ever seen on a woman and who loves to shove them in your face whenever she finds an excuse to
>And another who... well, hasn't done anything to you yet, but instead took care of you when you were hungover.
>That felt really nice, if you're being honest.
>>
File: ar55.png (126KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ar55.png
126KB, 700x700px
>>30003143
>But then there's the issue of incest.
>Which, honestly, is a laughable problem for you to be stopping you at this point.
>You're what; at least 50% siren? The closest thing your grand-relatives have to a pure-blooded male of the species?
>The amount of siren blood you've got in you is what you would expect the direct offspring of these sirens to be instead of their offspring's offspring's offspring.
>You mean, you SHOULD be about 12% siren if your family spread out a bit more, but that didn't happen.
>Thank God all that bullshit horse magic keeps you from being too fucked up from all the inbreeding.
>Frankly, you're surprised you can still smart good.
>You wonder what your own kids would be like.
>What's your role in all this?
>The sirens are nice enough, but the only reason they want to bring you with them is to make a bunch of mostly-siren babies.
>Who's to say that you won't just be locked in the basement, handcuffed to the radiator; visited by the three sisters only when they're either feeding you or raping you?
>The only one you could trust not to do that would be Sonata, but what do you really even know about her?
>About any of them?
>It's why you kept your job despite the siren's promises of wealth; you want a way out if you end up not going with them when the times comes and their new living conditions are all set up.
>You really can't put this off any longer; it's time to really get to know your family, and not just for their role in the incident at Canterlot High.
"Hey, Aria?" you ask, turning your head to look at the purple girl.
>Aria grunts and tears her eyes away from the RIVETING footage of David Suzuki discussing salmon mating behaviour and looks at you with dull curiosity.
>"Hmmm?"
"How come you're not the leader instead of Adagio?"
>Aria's eyes open wide and she sits up straighter; THAT sure got her attention.
>>
File: ar66.png (525KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
ar66.png
525KB, 1280x714px
>>30003153
>"Anonymous?" she asks, taking a deep breath and looking at you in a way she's never done before, "I've asked myself that exact same question every single day of my life."
>What follows is a rant of epic proportions.
>The words tumble out of Aria's mouth like a runaway train as she tells you about her life with her sisters, all while emphasizing Adagio's failings and instances of Aria's own leadership-worthy abilities coming through.
>She makes it sound like she should have been leader from the start, but anything from unfortunate coincidences to purely being the victim of circumstance snatched the mantle of leadership from her fishy fingertips.
>It starts with tales of power-struggles during their time as majestic sea-serpents, where they would have contests of strength, ruthlessness, and ability.
>Next, it spills over to early times on Earth where they would use human politics to their advantages; sometimes as allies and other times as enemies.
>It's less impressive than what they did in their Equestrian forms, but Aria paints a vivid picture with her words that makes you forget all about fish sex.
>Finally, Aria's story spins down as she reaches more recent history.
>It's... a little bit underwhelming; and that's putting it kindly.
>It seems like standards have slipped since the life-and-death days of being sea-monsters.
>The last 10 minutes of Aria's story were centered around something called "Taco Tuesday" and how Sonata kept being "the worst".
>At some point during her rant, Aria's position on the sofa had flipped around.
>Her feet were dangling off of the far armrest, and her head was resting in your lap.
>>
oh shit apa green drop
>>
File: ar77.png (639KB, 1280x1078px) Image search: [Google]
ar77.png
639KB, 1280x1078px
>>30003166
>At last, after 45 minutes of Aria telling you all about herself and why she was CLEARLY a better leader than Adagio, Aria falls silent.
>Her perpetual scowl is gone, and you almost don't recognize her now that her brow is no longer furrowed in annoyance or anger.
>The small smile on her face and her relaxed features gives the impression that Aria just had a great weight lifted off her shoulders by telling you all this, and it occurs to you that you're probably the only person other than Aria, Sonata, and Adagio to have heard any of this.
>With a soft grunt, Aria lifts herself up into a sitting position and then hoists herself up to her feet.
>"Ohh..." she groans, lifting her arms and rolling the stiffness out of her shoulders, "I needed that."
>Aria leans forward and playfully ruffles your already-messy hair.
>"Thanks for letting me vent, slugger. I'm gonna wake up Adagio and make her cook up some breakfast."

-------------------------------

And that's it for now. Lemme know if I fucked up and missed something while I was editing. The next update will be posted probably tomorrow, and it'll feature less monologuing.
>>
File: jkacjpit.jpg (19KB, 180x319px) Image search: [Google]
jkacjpit.jpg
19KB, 180x319px
>>30003187
>>
>>30003109
>Aria comes stumbling out of the bedroom-hallway and pitter-patters over to you with mismatched socks.
and already cute
>>
>>30003187
>from potential mate to breed her to therapist in one simple sentence
>>
>>30003474
>The door to your bedroom creaks open, allowing light from the hallway to spill in.
>A sliver of light hits you directly in the eyeballs, and you wake up.
>"Anonymous?"
"A-Aria?"
>You knew this day would come.
>The day that Aria's patience ran out and she held you down and raped you all night long.
>You blearily open your eyes, shielding them from the hallway light until Aria walks into your room and closes the door behind her.
>Now that she doesn't have a backlight, you can see Aria clearly.
>She's wearing a silky little number, and you can tell that she's only wearing panties underneath them.
>She crawls across your bed and her hands and knees, staring you in the eye.
>"Anonymous..."
>Aria unceremoniously flops down onto her side and scoots over until the two of you are in prime spooning position.
>Your confusion boner is pressing against her ample rump quite nicely.
>"Anonymous, ask me about my childhood."
>"While you fuck me."
>>
File: duckface.gif (2MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
duckface.gif
2MB, 700x700px
>>30003655
What the fuck is wrong with her knees?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x1024px
>"So what does Trixie's great and powerful son think of her new outfit?"
>"Is it too...mesmerizing?"
>>
File: s16.png (2MB, 3000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
s16.png
2MB, 3000x6000px
>>29987613
>It's day four of your sister's daily "therapy" sessions.
>"You lasted 37 seconds, and no vomiting this time?"
>Not only is she recording your progress into a notebook, she actually bought a stopwatch.
>She moves closer and looks straight at you with that sultry expression on her face.
>"I guess I'll take it slower tomorrow."
>F-fuck. How does she manage to be so casual about this?
>These sessions were leaving you a nervous mess, which is why you had moved them to just before bedtime.
>Still, there was no denying the... perks.
>You yawn and fall back on the bed, exhausted.
"Y-yeah... I'm going to sleep, Scoots."
>She hops onto the bed beside you, still full of energy.
>"Come on, Anon, you're not being awkward about this, are you?"
>Damn it, now she's just fucking with you.
"Awkward? Me?"
>Fuck it, if she's going to be exploiting your weaknesses, you might as well exploit hers.
>You sit back up and look at her, a spark of mischief in your eyes.
>As quickly as you can, you move to straddle over your sister and unleash a storm of tickles.
"I'll show you... AWKWARD."
>She shrieks. "AAHAHA, Anon... not this... no!"
"NO MERCY."
>"HAHAHA... damn it... stop!"
>She's trying to guard her sides with her arms, presenting other openings.
>The more you shift your attack patterns, the more she starts thrashing around.
>Suddenly she grabs your hand and you lose balance, falling right on top of her.
>You both go dead silent.
>You're looking straight into each other's eyes, tips of your noses briefly touching.
>Your chests are in full contact, you can clearly feel her heartbeat.
>You've never seen her eyes from this close, they're more captivating than you thought.
>You catch yourself and roll over.
"S-sorry."
>"It's... fine."
>A couple of awkward seconds pass.
>"Hey, Anon..?"
"Yeah?"
>Let's go outside tomorrow and do something fun... just the two of us."
"S-sure."
>With no more words spoken, the butterflies in your stomach eventually calm down and you fall asleep.
>>
File: s17.jpg (503KB, 2183x2500px) Image search: [Google]
s17.jpg
503KB, 2183x2500px
>>30004323
>"So, strawberry or chocolate?"
"Strawberry, I guess."
>"Good choice." Your sister moves to address the ice cream vendor.
>"Two mediums, strawberry flavored."
>It was really hot out today, made worse by the black pavement outside the mall entrance.
"You know you don't need to pay for mine, right? I have enough money."
>"I said it's my treat today, just shut up and take it."
>Stubborn as ever, you don't dare protest further.
>"Besides," She gives your ribs a playful jab with her elbow.
>"After all the vomiting you've been doing lately, I owe you this much."
"Well, I appreciate the hour's worth of pocket money you just saved me."
>You said that as a joke, but you really did appreciate the gesture.
>"Heh, what are sisters for, right?"
>She grabs and pulls you away from the entrance.
>"Nope, not that way."
>She leads you around the building until you hear familiar music.
>It was the nomadic amusement park that occasionally stopped in town.
"Wait, they're in town today?"
>Your sister nods. "Yeah, and I already bought a day pass for both of us."
>"And we're doing everything."
>A couple of adrenaline-filled hours pass.
>You're not sure what you like better, between the rides themselves and the laughing smiles on your sister's face.
"So that's one thing left before closing, right?"
>It's the ferris wheel.
>"Yep, let's go."
>You hear the creaking of machinery and the wheel starts moving.
>Halfway up, you rest your hand on the seat beside you, only to find it land on her already resting hand.
>You flinch, but seeing no protest from her, you decide not to pull away.
>"Hey, Anon..?"
>The scene of the orange sunlight behind your sister was really heart-stopping, you could barely say a word.
>"You don't mind me helping out like this, right?"
>You know exactly what she's referring to.
"I trust you, Scoots."
>She laughs.
>"Yeah, us nutcases have to stick together, right?"
>You feel her fall against your shoulder.
>"I wouldn't mind us... you know... sticking together."
>>
>>30004334
Yes, yesss, YESSSSSSSS!
>>
>>30004323
oh shit, this pavlovian conditioning might accidentally ludovico on you..
>>
>>30004334
that's a nut i'd like a case of
>>
>>30004334
oh man here we go
>>
File: zXXr0Qk[1].jpg (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
zXXr0Qk[1].jpg
51KB, 500x376px
>>30004334
>you know... sticking together.
>>
File: DINNER TIME, GIRLS.jpg (646KB, 890x872px) Image search: [Google]
DINNER TIME, GIRLS.jpg
646KB, 890x872px
This isn't tomorrow's part, but it IS the next part of the story.

>You are Anon, and you fucked up.
>You fucked up super hard.
>You're standing in your living room, covered in fish parts.
>And no, that's not a euphemism for having finally given in and fucked your family of ocean-creatures.
>There's gross slime covering your front (and ruining your shirt), and you have scales in your hair.
>"Ahh... oh, that was so good~"
>Before you lie the sirens, sprawled out wherever their bodies fell.
>Adagio has the sofa
>Sonata has the recliner
>Aria is just lying on the floor, not moving.
>It was the day after you got Aria to talk to you, and you were feeling good about yourself.
>She had started to treat you better, and you thought that maybe the key to staying out of your old granny's rape dungeon was to do nice things for them.
>So you thought you'd buy them a treat.
>Not a lot; just a little something they would probably enjoy.
>Adagio said they liked fish back when she told you all about their business with Canterlot high
>You thought "why, I might be able to get my great-grandmother and great-grandaunts to warm up to me and probably not use me as a baby factory."
>You asked them what kind of fish they liked, and they got excited.
>REALLY excited.
>So, you went out and bought one (an enormous trout, to be specific) and they were waiting for you at the door.
>Literally waiting for you at the door, looking like they hadn't moved at all since you left.
>Like little children waiting for mommy to come back home, Sonata, Aria, and Adagio were crowded around the entrance when you finally got home.
>And then they took the fish.
>And then....
>And then they ATE the fish.
>Right there in front of you.
>Bones and all.
>You now know why they have so many sharp teeth. Those teeth exist for the sole purpose of ripping and tearing huge guts.
>>
>>30004659
>It was like a gory scene out of a horror movie; or maybe just like somebody shoving a fish into a blender and forgetting to put the lid on.
>Scales were flying as they skinned the poor dead thing with their teeth and their hands, eager to get to the meaty insides.
>Bones were picked clean and used to spear the eyeballs... which they fought over.
>"It's the best part", they said.
>Three girls, all covered in blood and flesh... fighting for two shiny eyeballs that never once looked away from you.
>"You did this", they said.
>"You let this happen".
>It was legitimately the most terrifying thing you've ever seen.
"What just happened?" you whimper.
>"Hmmm?"
>Adagio raises her head, and you immediately regret the decision of drawing attention to yourself.
>"You did good, Anon," she says, patting her belly and using a fish bone to pick her teeth, "You did REAL good."
>She stretches out and nudges Sonata with her foot, and your grandmother moans in response.
>"Sonata!" calls Adagio, sounding as though the act of talking was taking monumental effort, "Get up! You and Aria have gotta clean up this mess."
>Is that what they're calling this murder scene?
>"Oooohhhhhhh-"
>Sonata slowly rolls over off the edge of the recliner, eliciting one solid tone of moaning for the entire experience.
>"-ooooooooookay~"
>Sonata slowly trudges over to Aria and leans down to shake her awake.
>Meanwhile, Adagio has gotten to her feet.
>To your dismay, she's approaching you.
>Your heart skips a beat when you realize that you still have fish stuff on you.
>Oh, God, are you next?
>You take a panicked step backwards, and Adagio stops walking.
>"What are you doing?" she asks, puzzled.
>She takes another step; you match her with one of your own.
>Adagio's brow furrows and she narrows her eyes in annoyance.
>"Stop that."
>Another step for you and for her.
>Adagio sighs and rubs her forehead.
>"For the love of-Sonata!"
>>
>>30004672
>Sonata's head pokes up, interrupting her task of dragging Aria across the floor by the arms like she's trying to hide a body.
>"What is it, 'Dagi?"
>Adagio waves her over, and Sonata unceremoniously drops Aria to the floor.
>"I think we might have spooked Anon," she said matter-of-factly, pointing at you over her shoulder with her thumb, "He's all gross right now and he needs a bath."
>Sonata skips over, looking thrilled.
>"Ooh!" she squeals, "I can do that!"
>Adagio rolls her eyes.
>"I know that, genius. Why do you think I called you over?"
>Adagio gestures to your traumatized form.
>"You're supposed to be his beloved granny or something, right?" she asks, "He'll probably respond better to you. Aria and I will get the room cleaned up in the meantime."
>True to her word, you don't feel the urge to run and hide when Sonata approaches you.
>"C'mon, Nonny," she coos, taking your hand and leading you away, "Grandma 'Nata's gonna give you a bath, okay?"
" 'k-kay..."
>>
File: splish splash etc.png (385KB, 1083x1200px) Image search: [Google]
splish splash etc.png
385KB, 1083x1200px
>>30004681
>"See, honey? Romantic, right?"
>You are Anon, and things are considerably better than they were half an hour ago.
>You're sitting in a hot bath (drained twice during the cleaning process because of all that nasty fish crap), leaning against Sonata's chest.
>You can feel her soft tits pressing against your back; you're practically going to find bruises where her stiff nipples are pushing hard against.
>You've calmed down quite a bit since the Fish Massacre of '17, all thanks to your grandma.
>The actual washing is over, and now you're just enjoying the bath.
>Sonata leans forward and rests her head on your shoulder, wrapping her arms around your stomach and sighing in contentment.
>"I'm proud of you, you know," whispers Sonata, breaking the comfortable silence.
>You wrap your hands around her wrists, much like you had done for her when Adagio was yelling at you two.
>You feel completely relaxed.
"What do you mean, Sonata?
>Sonata giggles, and the laugh sounds slightly husky.
>"You never would have done this a few weeks ago," she elaborates, " 'Specially not with that dumb human taboo for incest. And NOW look at you."
>Sonata nuzzles the back of your head lovingly.
>"Taking a bath with your granny."
>Sonata's legs slide around your body and lock around your hips.
>One of her hands, wet and slick, slips from your grasp and dips below the water.
>"And not only that, but you got me an' my sisters a yummy present."
>Her hand slides down your pelvis and heads towards your slowly hardening cock.
>"I think my little grandson deserves a reward; don't you?"
>You jump when her fingers brush against your length.
>Quick as a whip, you jam your hand into the water and grab Sonata's wrist.
>>
>>30004659
you spoil us
twice in one day again
>>
>>30004726
"Sonata, wait."
>She sighs sadly.
>"It's just me, Nonny," she coos in a very maternal way, "We don't even have to tell my sisters if you don't want me to."
>Tempting, but not yet.
>Avoiding the fate of turning into a baby factory is pretty good motivation to blueball yourself.
"Taking a bath with you is one thing," you say, slowly pulling her hand away from you, "getting a handjob from you is another."
>Sonata slumps against your back and groans in disappointment.
>"I was so close to touching your wiener, Nonny!"
>And there she is; the Sonata you know.
>The one that doesn't bad-touch you.
>You thread your fingers through Sonata's and give them a squeeze, which Sonata returns.
>You enjoy the rest of the bath together.
>>
>>30004745
>you spoil us
I dunno, man, these post-update updates don't seem to really reach the level of quality (or "quality") that my regular story posts have. Thanks, though. That's still quite a kind thing to say.
>>
>>30004786
i dont even get this story but i can tell you're great at greentext. you should be proud regardless
>>
>>30004786
Damn dude, did you write all of this today? The most I can manage per day is four update posts, usually not even that.
>>
>>30004793
D'aww. Sometimes I am, Anon.

>>30004821
It's a gradual process, IssuesAnon. I've got a document on my computer where I flesh out whatever story I'm writing, adding ideas and seeing what fits in the plot. Sometimes I shift things around so that they fit better, and sometimes I decide not to include them at all because they would just act as filler. Some ideas elaborate on whatever's going on in the story, and others drive the story forward. I gradually add to it every day. The day I post something is usually preceded by an hour or two of rewriting a couple of sections and filling in gaps. Then I post.

And then a few hours later I ruin all that planning by writing a bunch of dumb stuff and posting it after I'm done updating, all because an idea occurred to me out of nowhere and I thought it would be funny. Believe you me, friend, you're doing just fine.
>>
>Anon is younger brother of Fluttershy
>Anon takes a tumble and bumps his head
>His parents are worried and want someone to be with him at all times just in case something happens
>Big sister Fluttershy volunteers for tribute
>Does rather maternal things like reading Anon books and cuddling him while he sleeps
>Insists on getting in the shower with him and help him wash up
>>
>>30005120
even better if he breaks his arms so she has no choice but to help feed him, wash him, do other things that require hands..
>>
>>30005156
>"Y-You know, it would be unhealthy for a young man like you to go weeks and weeks without relieving yourself."
>"C'mon, Anon, don't you trust your big sister?"
>"I promise to be very gentle with you~"
>>
>>30005242
>"No. You're right. It'd be weird to get a-a-a-a "hand job" from your sister..."
>"But it'd be okay to put it between my thighs, right? It's usually between YOUR thighs, so that's not weird.."
>>
>>30005242
>Hotdogging your hot older sister's ass in the shower.
>>
>>30005282
>>30005304
>Listening to your hot older sister squeak with every thrust
>>
>>30003166
>their advantages; sometimes as allies and other times as enemies.
>Hitler and Stalin were the result of the sirens having a bit of a temporary falling out
>>
File: Aaaehy.png (34KB, 519x441px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaehy.png
34KB, 519x441px
>>30005838
>>
>>30005838
>"We learned to stay away from politics after that. Sonata, especially, was devastated."
>>"I thought that 'the iron curtain' was literal!"
>>
File: 1467784828581.jpg (94KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467784828581.jpg
94KB, 500x700px
>>30004659
That's kinda hot. I like a girl, or three, with healthy carnivorous appetites.
>>
File: 1477594707173.png (216KB, 694x941px) Image search: [Google]
1477594707173.png
216KB, 694x941px
>>30004726
>>You can feel her soft tits pressing against your back; you're practically going to find bruises where her stiff nipples are pushing hard against.
Damn Sonata calm down.
>>
>>30004672
>>Three girls, all covered in blood and flesh... fighting for two shiny eyeballs that never once looked away from you.
>>"You did this", they said.
>>"You let this happen".
jesus
>>
>>30006035
iunno while they have their own grossness (something weird about scales), I feel like fish gore is less gross than mammal gore. it's a lot more likely to be allowed on TV too
>>
>>30006031
She can't help it when she's around her favourite grandson. She's always had a thing for younger men.
>>
>>30006061
True. I'd rather watch a fish get disemboweled than a rabbit.
And this is coming from a guy who used to thaw out mice and feed 'em to snakes, so I'm used to mammals getting got.
>>
>>30006016
Indeed. There is something sexy about a frenzied wild-eyed woman drenched in blood, baring thousands of razor-sharp teeth as she stuffs her face with bloody raw meat.
>>
>Dazzling grandmas decide that it's open season on sharing showertime with Anon
>>
>>30006087
somehow it seems less bad on small mammals or birds, there's some kind of surface to mass threshold above which an animal becomes a big pot of goo and blood, but below which it's just....
it's like how when you squish a moth you don't get a smear, you just get powder. mice and birds and shit just seem to have less liquid in them.
>>30006097
but yeah, this. Maenad fetish. I'm with you there, and starting to understand why you guys like this siren thing
>>30006133
somehow this brings me right back to 90s anime, which is where I was kinda trying to lead my thinking before. Tenchi or Mamono Hunter Yohko kinda hot-young-grandma shit.
>>
File: 1493078767563.png (22KB, 359x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493078767563.png
22KB, 359x568px
>>30006016
>>30006035
>>30006097
>>30006158
>>
File: sleepy sheepy.png (536KB, 727x545px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy sheepy.png
536KB, 727x545px
Got drunk last night, read Anal's update. Must have liked the idea of bedhead-Aria, cause this happened.
Not my best work, but hey, that's intoxication for ya.
Not gonna front though, I kinda like that sleeping one.
Hangover bump.
>>
>>30006682
thats really nice
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (23KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
23KB, 210x341px
>>30006682
Noice
>>
File: 1493441319529.png (824KB, 1320x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493441319529.png
824KB, 1320x2000px
I want little sister Trixie to sit on my lap while grinding her ass against me "innocently."
>>
File: b baka.gif (274KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
b baka.gif
274KB, 900x500px
>>30006682
Oh my god, your sleepy Aria is so fucking cute. I gotta include her in the story again. And Jesus dude, you draw pretty dang well when you're drunk. Feel better soon, drawfriend.

>Fishfucking is gross
It sure is, Anon. It sure is.
>>
>>30007326
>"You are absolutely terrible at Mario Kart, Anon! Trixie is not... distracting you, is she?"
>>
File: 1493829921798.png (3MB, 3200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1493829921798.png
3MB, 3200x1900px
>>29979852
>>
>>30005282
>You will never get a thigh job from Big sister Fluttershy.
>You will never feel her soft squishy yet somehow firm thighs as you go back and forth seeing your dick peek between her with each thrust.
>>
>>30007865
>The taboo, mutual pleasure, and the affection you feel for each other will never make the two of you cum harder than you have in a long time

>>30007842
>"Alright, kiddo, we've got ourselves a bathing suit contest on our hands, and it's up to you to judge who wears it best."
>You don't know why, but you feel like your asshole is in danger.
"And what's the prize for winning?"
>"Winner gets knocked up first."
"....I'm on board. Second place?"
>"Gets knocked up second."
"I'm sensing a pattern here. Third and final place?"
>"The loser has to wait for the winner and the second place winner to fuck you before she can have her eggs fertilized."
"Nice."
>>
>>30007697
>being a fag and letting her beat you at mario kart
>not shooting a hand up her skirt to return the 'favor'
>>
>>30008067
>Sister teases you sexually
>Flirts with you and makes comments about how her ass is distracting you from your game
>Is highly likely to give you a consolation price (ie her pussy) if you "lose"
>Be autistic and do your best to win anyway
This is why you aren't having sex with your sister right now Anon.
>>
>>30006682
I need more bedhead Aria in my life
>>
>Equestria doesn't have an incest taboo due to ponies having a higher number of chromosomes; much more inbreeding is required for there to be any real risk of birth defects
>EqG-Earth, of course, has an incest taboo
>Sunset Shimmer doesn't know this
>Sunset goes through the portal to do all the evil crap she did in the EqG movie, but she needs a place to stay
>Finds out that her EqG-self ran away years ago, and her pseudo-family welcomes her back with open arms
>Unlike Equestria-Sunset, EqG-Sunset had a little brother named "Anonymous" who was particularly devastated when EqG-Sunset ran away from home.
>During her stay with her human family, Anon latches onto Sunset (literally and figuratively)
>Sticks around her when she's going around planning evil things
>Insists on sleeping with her at night in her bed
>Occasionally has to be comforted by Sunset and be reassured that no, she won't leave him "again"
>It's enough to soften up even someone like pre-redemption Sunset's heart, and she actually begins to care about her pseudo-little brother
>That whole "no incest taboo in Equestria" thing rears it's head when Sunset decides to start comforting Anon with her hands and her mouth when words are no longer enough
>Makes him promise not to tell anyone; not because she thinks it would get her into trouble if her sorta-parents found out, but because she has a reputation at school to think about and she can't have anybody knowing that she's a big'ol softy for some kid
>>
Belay what I said about an update today. I'm fucking retarded today and I can barely string two words together.
>>
File: large (17).png (204KB, 1280x664px) Image search: [Google]
large (17).png
204KB, 1280x664px
>>30009203
>Sunset has no trouble with her little brother cumming inside
>>
>Be Anon
>Be the brother of Trixie
>She's always been pretty demanding, partly due to her.... certain lack of social graces
>Not to imply that she's retarded, but she either doesn't know or doesn't care that certain things are inappropriate
>Probably both.
>"Anon!"
>Trixie opens your bedroom door without waiting and marches towards you as though Hell sent you a parcel and Trixie was the Devil's delivery girl.
>You bolt awake and sit up, confused and disorientated.
>Trixie gracefully hops up onto your bed and crawls towards you
>You, by the way, are too busy being half-asleep to really do anything.
>"Snuggle Trixie! Snuggle Trixie right now!"
>Your sister wraps her arms around you and holds you as tightly against you as possible, going so far as to wrap her legs around your waist.
>There's a pregnant silence as you sit there with your face smothered between your sister's breasts.
>Trixie's next words are spoken very matter-of-factly.
>"We're dating."
>>
File: becausethatlsallittakes.jpg (478KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
becausethatlsallittakes.jpg
478KB, 1000x1000px
>>30009785
my fucking sides
>>
>>30008164
>being a faggot and not taking her as your victory prize
wew anon just stop
>>
File: 1461097721638.png (45KB, 875x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1461097721638.png
45KB, 875x1117px
>>30009785
kek
>>
>>30007326
>>30007697
>>30008164
I have to write this tonight.
>>
File: s18.jpg (12KB, 236x410px) Image search: [Google]
s18.jpg
12KB, 236x410px
>>30004334
>The walk home is making you more self-conscious than you're comfortable with.
>As much as you're feeling elated, getting seen holding hands with your sister in public might start some rumors.
>Thankfully there are few people out this late.
"Scoots, are you sure you don't want to, you know... get a normal relationship?"
>You're not trying to sabotage your chances, it just wouldn't feel right to not ask.
>"I did think about that, actually. I just..."
>A blush is appearing on her cheeks.
>"I feel safe around you."
>Your chest stings. If this is what you feared it was, you had to know.
"Sis... I really don't want to exploit your paranoia for my own-"
>"No! That's not... I didn't mean..."
>She moves closer and hugs your arm.
>"That's what I always thought it was, too."
>"My paranoia would always get stronger the further I was from you, but after you started pushing me to deal with that..."
>You can tell she's having a hard time talking about this.
>"my paranoia got weaker... but my, uhh..."
>She's fidgeting.
>"my DESIRE to be around you didn't."
>Now it's your turn to blush.
>There really wasn't anything you could say to that, all you could do was try to avoid crying like a bitch.
>"You've really got to stop being such a bitch, by the way."
"Huh? A bitch?"
>Did she just read your fucking thoughts?
>"You're always second guessing yourself, dude, come on."
"I don't ALWAYS do that... do I?"
>"You JUST assumed that my paranoia was forcing my decision."
>Fuck, she has a point.
>"Hey, I'm not gonna judge you for having issues, but this is a no-brainer for me."
"Come on, Scoots, you don't have to overstate this..."
>"No, shut up," she interrupts. "Who else is going to wake me up at night and understand my nightmares?"
"I... you... I mean..."
>Scootaloo giggles.
>"This can wait, Anon," she says, letting go of your arm. "You've got another issue to deal with first."
>She slaps the back of your head, runs forward, and flashes you a suggestive smirk.
>"Race ya home!"
>>
>Your dazzling sisters will never be uncomfortably fond of you
>Their hugs will never last just a little bit too long, and their hands will never wander down to your buttocks
>They will never mysteriously not hear the shower running and regularly barge into the bathroom while your nakedness is in full view of the door
>They will never come to your room nearly every night asking if they can sleep with you and claiming to suffer from nightmares
>They will never insist on cuddling with you on the couch in your pajamas
>They will never bother with wearing any underwear, saying that their bras are uncomfortable and their panties are itchy; they will also never feel the need to remind you of this fact, often during your cuddling sessions
>You will never sometimes wake up with your boxers around your ankles and your cock mysteriously damp
>During the summer months, they will never use the heat to go around topless
>>
>>30010047
if you make anon a stuttery betabux im gonna hit you through your monitor
>>
>>30010061
all twincest's greatest hits in one orange and purple collection! seriously this rules.
>>
>>30010077
Since it's a big bro Anon, I could see him coming off as flippant and a little ignorant of what his sister is trying to convey.

If anything, he might be kind of a dudebro.
Then again, I'm not the Anon you replied to.
>>
>>30010282
I would think he'd be like most of us and find his little sister a pest
and not realize she's just so clingy because she loves you
>>
>>30010253
thx, anon. I wasn't sure about this update, usually I try to avoid too much dialog.
>>
>>30010342
it's fucking sweet, and i love a lot of sweet talking in my lewdery
i just assume saucier times are upcoming
>>
File: kawai.jpg (39KB, 296x213px) Image search: [Google]
kawai.jpg
39KB, 296x213px
>>30010061
>>
File: s19.png (466KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
s19.png
466KB, 752x1063px
>>30010061
>"Ninety four seconds! That's like... thrice as long as yesterday."
>You're too busy basking in the afterglow of a long session of incestuous oral sex to reply.
>"Did you snort some cocaine while I wasn't looking? How do you feel?"
"I feel... fine."
>You notice you never let go of the image.
>You don't know if it's the blowjobs or just the repetitive exposure, but this image seems to have lost its power.
"Great, actually."
>Passing this milestone was giving you a surge of confidence. Considering your previous talk, you decide to use it.
>You gesture her to sit beside you.
"Sit down."
>She pauses for a moment, but complies.
>Fuck your nerves, you're doing this.
>"Is there something you-"
"I want to return the favor."
>Your sister recoils, clearly not expecting this.
>"You... you want to... to return..."
>Face red and avoiding eye contact, she clearly has no idea how to respond. Perfect.
>Suppressing your own embarrassment, you grab her far shoulder and pull her closer.
"Well? Going once... going twice..."
>"Wait! If... if you insist... I mean... WAH-"
>Not waiting for your sister to finish her sentence, you pick her up and lay her down on the bed.
>Your own heart starting to race, you pull down her panties and throw them on the floor.
>Her slit looks adorable, and that little orange bush on top seemed like a fitting ornament.
>You pull her legs apart, position yourself properly, and breathe right on your target.
>You look up at your sister's face. Her heavy breathing is telling you she's ready.
>Diving right in, you take a slow and forceful lick, vertically from the bottom end to the top.
>"Ahhh~"
>Right, more of the same, you get the message.
>You repeat the motion a couple of times, but faster and in quick succession.
>She's panting now.
>You decide to lightly part her folds with your fingers before diving your tongue in, hearing an immediate gasp.
>You probe around, welcoming the surprisingly alluring taste of her insides.
>>
File: s20.jpg (20KB, 168x232px) Image search: [Google]
s20.jpg
20KB, 168x232px
>>30010061
>You look up at her and your eyes are greeted by a very lewd, and a very unsatisfied expression.
>She hasn't said a word since you started.
>The contrast in her confidence now and just two minutes ago was really turning you on for some reason.
>Not wanting to let her down, you increase your pace, trying to hit every crevasse within reach.
>"A-anon... aaahhhn~"
>She's started squirming around now, her legs can't seem to stay still.
>You wrap your arms around them to lock them in place, not letting your tongue rest for a moment.
>You hit something hard and hear a sharp moan.
>You've seen enough porn to know what that's for.
>Finding your new focus, you flick the protrusion with the tip of your tongue, and the reaction is immediate.
>"Ahh... don't stop... right there..."
>You try applying circular licks, rapid strokes, and just plain pressure.
>It all seems to work, her moans are getting rhythmic now.
>She sounds like she's getting close, but you don't want this to end yet.
>You pull back your tongue and feel her hand grasp the back of your head.
>You wait until her moans turn back into breaths.
>"A-anon?"
>Taking that as your cue, you again go to town on her nub.
>With your increased vigor, her moans immediately regain their former tempo.
>She's getting close again.
>One more time, you figure. Why the hell not?
>Again you pull back your tongue, waiting for her moans to calm.
>"F-fuck... damn it, Nonnie..."
>You start again. And this time, you're not stopping for anything.
>Her thrashing starts getting hard to hold down.
>"Aaaaaaahhhhh... Anon~"
>This feels like her final thrashing, but you keep going, just in case.
>Her moans subside and you slow down.
>You can feel her hips twitching as you lick her folds clean.
>A minute of her heavy breathing passes and you lay down next to her.
>She rolls over and gives you a deep kiss, still short of breath.
>"I love you, Anon."
>"Love you too, Scoots."
>She falls asleep within minutes, and you follow soon after.
>>
Fuck, linked the wrong post.

This >>30011120 goes >>30011111 here.
>>
>>30011111
>going once going twice
deserving quints
>orange bush
whoops.
>>30011120
this is hot as fuck dude
>>
>>30011150
>>orange bush
how the fuck did I not notice that, damn it
>>
>>30011168
well for one thing 'purple bush' probably doesnt come up nearly as often, so your hands autocorrected
>>
>>30011120
OH MY
>>
File: squee.jpg (86KB, 453x340px) Image search: [Google]
squee.jpg
86KB, 453x340px
>>30011120
>her legs can't seem to stay still.
>feel her hand grasp the back of your head.
>>
>>30011111
>>30011120
So much blood has been diverted to my penis that I don't have enough left to finish this sen
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png
235KB, 800x600px
If you guys enjoyed that just you wait.
I got a feels train coming into the station, and everyone can get on board.
>>
File: p18.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
p18.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>30011784
Hype! I basically started writing this scoots story just to fill the void left after finishing your big sis RD paste.

did you like my porn, senpai?
>>
File: IMG_2399.jpg (29KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2399.jpg
29KB, 457x480px
>>30011784
Oh, fuck yes
>>
File: Big Mac (GIF) 1.gif (374KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mac (GIF) 1.gif
374KB, 853x480px
>>30011828
>>
>>30010047
Alright, getting ready to deliver. Writing now.

>>30010077
Nah mate. I gotta plan.
>>
>>30011120
Getting real good now. Can't wait for more.
>>
>>30011828
how appropriate
>>
>>30011771
>Be Anon.
>Poof Radar, neck warmer, tiny therapist, snuggle buddy and lil siren in training.
>These are all the things that the dazzlings have called you.
>They’ve really accepted you, especially Adagio.
>She even bought that big hoodie you could hide in behind her super soft poof.
>Right now you’re at home laying on the coach watching TV.
>You then spot a little blue head peeking at you through the corner of the hallway leading to Sonata’s room.
“Sonata!” You yelp with joy seeing your big sis.
>”Nonny!” she yelps kneeling down arms outstretched.
>You rush her and jump into a hug as your big sis lifts you up.
>After a bit of hugging she carries you to her room and locks the door.
>”So Nonny, I’ve got a REALLY big favor to ask you.” She says sitting you on the bed.
“What ‘cha need sis?” You ask getting comfortable.
>”Well you’ve been really nice to Aria Dagi and me I thought I could reward you and try something I’ve always wanted to at the same time.” She says rubbing your back. “But you can’t tell anyone if we do, okay?”
“Why, is it a secret? Can I not even tell Dagi or Aria?”
>Her hand goes from your back to your chest as she moves you to her lap, her breast on either side of your head.
>”Not even Dagi or Aria. But I promise you’ll enjoy it. It’s a really fun thing adults do. So do you want to little bro?” She ask one hand now on your chest and one moving to your pants.
>You’re a little bit leery about it but the thought of doing grown up stuff makes you on board.
“Sure!” You say excitedly.
>”Good~” Sonata now says in a softer voice than her usual.
>She slides you off her lap and lays you down and takes off her shirt revealing her bountiful breast.
>Your young mind is confused but your penis soon becomes hard at the sight.
>”There, now don’t move Nonny. Okay?"
>>
>>30012168
“O-Okay.”
>You feel weird.
>Sonata slides down your pants and underwear revealing your erected member.
>Sonata looks in surprise causing you to panic.
“I-I’m sorry! It just does that, I can’t control it!”
>Sonata just giggles.
>”It’s alright Nonny, this is only natural.” She says wrapping her fingers around your member mumbling something about being huge when you’re older.
>You watch as her hands go up and down on your penis causing it to feel really funny, but good.
>REALLY good.
>After a bit more you feel something about to come out.
“S-Sonata! S-Something’s coming!”
>You yelp as she speeds up.
>”Let it out Nonny~ Let it all out~” As if her words were magic you do and streams of white stuff squirts out of your penis and lands on your sisters hand still pumping you.
>After a few seconds she stops and so does the white stuff but your dick still stands at attention.
>”See? Didn’t that feel nice Nonny?”
>You nod still out of breath.
>”Well I know a way to make it feel better.” She says as she begins to lick up the white stuff. “ Do you want me to make you feel even better Nonny?”
>Again you nod.
>You watch as Sonata wraps her lips around your dick and you feel her tongue begin to lick.
>You gasp as her tongue runs along your shaft and your hands as if on instinct find themselves on the back of her head.
>She opens her eyes looking half lidded and looks up at you as she keeps you dick in her mouth and licks all around it.
>>
>>30012173
>You can’t take it as your hips buck forward and your hands hold her head you feel streams of the white stuff shoot out into your sisters mouth.
>Sonata begins to suck on your cock drinking all of the white stuff and sucking more straight form your dick.
>”Mmm~ Mmer monny mmer~” She moans still sucking your penis causing you to shoot more.
>Eventually you can’t take it and pass out from the pleasure.
>From that day every other week when Dagi and Aria weren’t home Sonata would do more and more sexual things with you.
>Teaching you how to please a woman.
>How to last longer so it feels better everything.
>She promised as long as you didn’t tell anyone you could do it anytime.
>So, you never told anyone.
>But eventually Aria and Dagi DID find out and joined in.
>The end.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 8.png (271KB, 430x501px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 8.png
271KB, 430x501px
>>29889189

> As you enter you see that she’s was listening to some music with her headphones on. While reading one of her favorite comic series Indiana Jones.
> You could feel your heart rate sky rocket as you steadily approached her bed. Trying your best not to make eye contact.
> Conflicting thoughts gnawed at you every step you took. Causing your anxiety to quickly build up in your chest.
> People would call you inbred hicks, and the lowliest of scum. Well, you already get called one of those, but this wasn’t going to help your situation.
“Got something on your mind?” Dash asks as she pulls out her headphones.
> Deep breathes Anon. Deep breathes. You could feel your mouth dry up. The same way it would if you were trying to give a public speech.
> “I wanted to let you know that I’ll be taking your advice.”
“And what advice was that again?”
> “T-the one about asking out the girl I like.”
“Oh that. Great! Good for you bro. You let me know how that goes.”
> Great. That just made this whole ordeal a lot more awkward.
> You slowly move your hand over Dash’s hand to signal to her that you had more to say.
> “That’s just it Dash. I-I…”
> Come on say it!
> “Was wondering if you’d be interested in going to the mall tomorrow.”
> Coward.
“The mall? Since when do you ever go the mall?”
> “Well I need some new snow boots. Plus, I wanted us to have a date- I mean day of fun together.”
> Woo dodged a bullet there.
“A date huh?”
> “I didn’t say that. I just…thought-” You pause as your mental gears grind to a halt.
“Relax bro it’s cool, but why don’t we bring Derpy along? Unless you plan on confessing to that girl you like tomorrow?”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 58.jpg (176KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 58.jpg
176KB, 800x999px
>>30012230

> Shoot what should you say? If you say yes you’ll have to worry about Derpy being with you. Not giving you a chance to tell Dash how you feel, and if you say no you’ll have to come up with a plausible story as to why this _mystery_ girl turned you down. On top of not bringing Derpy along.
> “Yeah I plan on asking her out, and if possible I’d want you to meet her.”
“You sure about that? First dates don’t usually have third wheels tagging along.”
> Man this would have been a whole lot easier if you had just told her the truth. At least, that’s what you’d like to think.
> “S-She’s kind of on the timid side, and I thought it would be a good idea to have another girl there for her to talk to that’s all.”
“So what you’re actually saying is that you want me to tag along with either your old or new girlfriend is that it?”
> That’s what your mouth was saying at least, but your head and heart were singing a different tune.
> “Basically.”
“Hmm. Alright that’s fine. I do owe you after what’s happened the last couple of days.”
> “Great.” You say with great relief.
> “Plan on going right after school.”
“We’ll do.”
> You then say your goodnights and head off to bed.
> It wasn’t pretty, but you could make it work. A whole afternoon together. You’d never get a better opportunity.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 68.png (1MB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 68.png
1MB, 1060x1500px
>>30012261

> The next day after school you meet up with Dash at her car, but she looks confused.
“What’s the deal Anon I thought you’d have some pretty little lady with you.”
> “Well I asked that girl out, and she shot me down. Just like I thought she would, and Derpy has band practice today.”
“Oh.”
> “Yeah, so I guess it’s just us today.”
“Guess so.”
> You both hop into her car and drive downtown. Stopping at the biggest mall you could find.
“So what do ya want to hit up first?”
> You with a side incest sauce please.
> “Let’s hit the Old Navy on our way over to Yonkers. Can never have too many pairs of jeans.”
“Sure I’m down.”
> That entire evening seemed to go by in a flash. The two of you shopped, ate, and rocked till you nearly dropped, and before you knew it 9 o’ clock had already come and gone.
> All the while still not telling Dash how you feel. You keep mentally kicking yourself to do it, but something stops you every time. Whether it be your better judgment, or your fear.
> As both you and Dash enter her car to go home she stops for a second and just looks at the steering wheel.
> “What’s up Dash?”
“Anon can I ask you something?”
> From the tone of her voice you could tell it was something serious.
> “Of course.”
“Why did you lie to me?”
> “What?” Lie? What are you talking about? When did I lie to you?” You try to say with all your conviction.
“This afternoon about asking out some girl. I know you didn’t do it.”
> Not good. Can you talk your way out of this one, or is it finally time to get out of the hole you’ve been digging yourself into.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 36.jpg (69KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 36.jpg
69KB, 671x1000px
>>30012303

> “Why do you say that?”
“Because I asked one of my friends to keep an eye on you, and they told me you never said anything to any girl.”
> Crap how could you have not noticed? Which of her friends do you know the least? Guess it didn’t matter now though. The jig was up.
> “Yeah okay you got me.”
“So what’s _really_ been bothering you?”
> You could feel all the stress of the situation on your chest. As Dash pulled at your heart strings with every word she said. Getting closer and closer to the truth.
> “If I told you it would ruin our relationship forever.”
“Oh come on Anon don’t do this to me. You know I’m not letting this go until I get an answer, so please just tell me what’s wrong.”
> All you could do was stare at the dashboard with empty eyes. Fighting back tears. She really did care about you. More than anyone else, and here you were only thinking about yourself and how you felt.
> “I never wanted things to be this way.”
> “For you to worry about me.”
> “To hide things from you.”
> “I just wanted things to be like they used to be.”
> “I thought it would be easier if you didn’t know, but the thought of not being there for you just ate away at me. And I guess it shows.”
“What are you talking about? Anon whatever is hurting you just tell me I can help.”
> No you can’t.
> “I just want things to go back to the way they used to be. Before I had all these feelings.”
> “Before I…” You pause.
> “fell in love.”
>>
File: Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #2.jpg (131KB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #2.jpg
131KB, 1011x790px
>>30012347

> Everything is silent. You can’t muster the strength to look at her. Not even to steal a glance. For the moment you look at her you know you’re going to cry.
“You mean with Derpy?”
> God damn it Dash are you going to make me spell it out!?
> “WITH YOU DASH! BEFORE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!” You cry out.
> “I know it’s wrong, and I know we can’t be together. But it doesn’t change the way I feel about you.”
> As the tears freely flow from your cheeks you finally turn to look at her.
“So all this time. When you said you found someone else. Someone you were willing to dump Derpy for. You were talking about me?”
> You shake your head meekly.
“Anon…” She says but doesn’t continue.
> “You don’t have to say anything.”
> “Just take us home.”
> You could tell she wanted to say more, but couldn’t put her feelings into words. Eventually she just pulls out her keys and puts them up to the ignition, but doesn’t start the car.
“When did…you know. Start thinking of me that way?”
> That was a good question. It wasn’t until about a month or two ago did you even consider it let alone think about it.
> “I don’t know, and that’s the honest truth.”
> Silence once again makes itself known, and that silence would carry the both of you until you got home.
> You say goodnight to mom, but go straight to bed after that. Laying in bed your day clothes still on.
> This was it. You’re life was officially over. The only thing you wanted to do now was curl up into a ball and wait to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo
>>
File: Rainbow Dash 18.jpg (565KB, 515x797px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash 18.jpg
565KB, 515x797px
>>30012384

> Be Rainbow Dash

> It all made sense now. Why Anon was acting so weird. Why he wanted to be with you, but at the same time trying to distance himself.
> He was in love with you.
> Your little bro wanted to be with you.
> Forever.
> How could you not see it? Rarity was always babbling on about how guys are really up front with what they want, but Anon wasn’t like that.
> He always put other people needs over his own. Especially for you.
> Doing your chores, fighting bad guys, getting arrested, paying off your debts. All to make your life a little easier.
> And now he gave you one thing that you couldn’t repay him for.
> His heart.
> What were you supposed to do now?
> Say yes?
> Anon must have thought about this forever. He was so much smarter than you, but even knowing what falling in love with you would me he still said it.
> Was this your fault? Did you lead him on thinking it was just a harmless game.
> No be serious this is your brother your talking about. How were you supposed to know that he’d develop feelings for you.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 64.jpg (77KB, 530x695px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 64.jpg
77KB, 530x695px
>>30012409

> All this thinking about loving your brother was stressing you out. Better take a shower before bed.
> You take some clothes to the bathroom with you, and close the door behind you. Running the hot water, and stepping in just to feel the soothing warmth rush over your bare skin.
> Why?
> Why him?
> Had it been anyone else you would have said yes in a heartbeat.
> But you couldn’t.
> If you went down that road there would be no going back.
> Mom would probably kick you both out. Your friends would never talk to you again, and you could never have kids.
> Well you could, but there was always a chance that it wouldn’t work out.
> You never told anyone this, but you go really excited at the prospect of becoming a mom.
> Having some little squirt running around causing trouble. Just like a miniature you, or a mini Anon.
> That last part made you pause. Causing you to think back to the good old days. When you’d chase each other around the playground. Share little pieces of chalk.
> A time where your mother didn’t hate you for being like your dad.
> When you and Anon would do everything together.
> Before girls, guys, and sports were all you thought about.
> You were sure that’s what Anon meant when he said, ‘for things to be like they used to be.’
> Reaching for the nozzle you turn the water off and wrap a towel around yourself.
> Barely bothering to dry yourself off you look at yourself in the mirror.
> What were you going to do?
> Anon was willing to throw everything away for you.
> His future, his dreams, and even his love life to be with you. Yet you couldn’t say the same for any of those things.
> You felt so guilty. Like you were living a horrible lie your whole life, and now it was finally starting to catch up with you.
> It was all too much.
>>
>>30012450

> Once you had gotten dressed you plop down onto your bed, and do a little more thinking. The last thing you wanted to do right about now.
> It’s not like you could just see each other tomorrow and pretend like nothing happened. You needed to give him a proper answer.
> Just turn him down so that he can move on.
> You owed him that much.
> You could feel tears pool up in the corners of your eyes. Imagining the heart break Anon must be enduring. Falling so far as to consider loving his sister. Only to be turned down.
> You weren’t sure your heart could take it let alone his.
> Maybe you could consider pretending to be his girlfriend for awhile. Then, after spending some quality time together he would get over you.
> Go back to dating Derpy and living happily ever after.
> That’s a possibility; however, unlikely.
> One things for sure. You were way over your head with this.
> Maybe if you got a second opinion it would help clear things up.
> You’ll ask your friends about it tomorrow. Leaving out the bits about Anon being the one to fall in love with you.
> What made it worse was the fact that you had your eyes on a certain guy from the track team, and was considering asking him out.
> If you did that now and he said yes Anon might never recover.
> You toss and turn until you wear yourself ragged until you’re tired enough to wander into dream land.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #27.jpg (882KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #27.jpg
882KB, 1200x800px
Well there you go.
More feels and emotions that you didn't want, but got anyways.
Hoped you enjoyed it and will stick around for more when I have the time.
>>
>>30012509
maan my head's reeling, i've got.. ideas, man. cant wait
>>
Oh boy that last sentence was garbage. I've fixed it for the pastebin, but I'm going to sleep now.

https://pastebin.com/2DRqRmpY
>>
>>30012509
Feels indeed. Good job Onii Chan. Thank you.
>>
>>30011898
Alright. Time to deliver.

>Be Anon, fresh out of university.
>After four long years away from home, you're finally back.
>Much to your surprise, very little had appeared to change.
>Your old room had been left exactly the way you left it.
>You think your mother had something to do with that; your old man had talked for years about his plans for your room when you finally left the house.
>Same old house. Same old neighborhood.
>Really, the only thing that had seemed to change was your little sister, Trixie.
>When you left, she'd only been 13. Scrawny. A little flat in the chest.
>But now, four years later, it's like you were looking at a completely different woman.
>She'd filled out quite nicely indeed.
>Generous curves on an hourglass figure women twice her age would murder for.
>Firm, toned thighs; Full, perky breasts.
>Unf. Nonny 'mirin. Nonny 'mirin hard.
>Until you forcefully reminded yourself that she was your baby sis.
>Of course Trixie probably could sense your sudden sense of lust: that primal lizard part of your brain that tried to slot the teenage beauty into your brain's 'Would Bang' column.
>Her hugs became longer than would probably be deemed appropriate, hands travelling a little further south than they needed to.
>Conversations laced with playful innuendo, seemingly intended for the sole purpose of riling you up.
>Bedroom eyes never hidden except when your parents were around.
>Really, if you didn't know any better, you'd say that she's been trying to get you to stick your dick in her.
>Being the 'responsible' adult you are (Ha, just kidding. We're looking at you, Countless-Nights-of-Being-Blackout-Drunk), you did your damnedest to resist.
>But there were moments. Ohhh, yes. There were moments where you seriously considered giving in and taking her for yourself.
>It's not your fault, though. It's in God's Plan: He made the boner so much stronger than a man.
Mea Culpa
>>
>>30012886

>It's been two months since you came back home.
>Two months of nonstop teasing and flirting from Trixie.
>Vietnam_Flashback.gif
>Your parents were out of town for the weekend: Your old man had a business trip to Vegas, and he wanted your mother to go with him.
>Ha. Business trip. You can't say that with a straight face.
>But the fact remains that you are now left alone.
>In your house.
>With Trixie.
>The same Trixie who, for the past two months, has been doing everything in her power to break you.
>And she was winning.
>"Anon!"
>Aw crap. There she is again.
>"Anon! Trixie knows you're in there, bi~g brother!"
>God fuck, why did she have to accent the big?
"The hell do you want, Trix?"
>Without knocking, your little sister threw open the door, causing you to visibly cringe when it slammed against the backstop.
"Hey, easy on my door, sis, you're gonna put a hole in the wall if you keep that up."
>"Oh quiet, you. Is it so much of a crime that Trixie wishes to spend time with her big brother?"
>That comment gave you cause to bring your hands to your eyes. Dragging them down your face, you heave an exasperated sigh.
"Trixie, you've been acting crazy ever since I came home. I can't get a moment's peace."
>Trixie's face fell, her lips dropping into the saddest, most pitious frown you've ever seen.
>Hnnnngh. Critical hit.
>"Trixie missed you while you were gone, Anon. You left so suddenly, and I didn't get to see you for four years."
>You don't know if she slipped into first person on accident or not.
>"And now that you're here, you're always avoiding Trixie. Like you don't love your little sister anymore."
>That did it.
"Trix.. You know that's not true. Truth be told, I missed you too. But I was so busy with Uni, I couldn't find the time to come and visit."
>>
>>30012889

>While you were explaining yourself to her, Trixie had sat down next to you on your beat-up old sofa (Yes, you have a couch in your room. All the better to play vidya on.), and put a delicate hand on your knee.
>"Well.. Trixie supposes she could forgive you. But only if you spend time with her, instead of avoiding her like you have been."
"Alright Trix. You win. I'll spend time with you tonight."
>As if a switch had been thrown, your sister's face had transformed from the ultimate in sad, to the extremest of joys.
>"So we have a deal! What should we do first?"
>Hm. That's a good question. You hadn't thought about that. You've been so busy avoiding Trixie that you hadn't considered what you two might do together.
>You made a show of peering around your room, searching for something to do.
>Then you saw it, peeking out from under a pile of old clothes in your closet: that unique three-pronged shape of the classic N64 controller, tucked safely within a plastic bin.
>Just the sight of that controller brought memories roaring back; memories of long, lazy weekends spent with your little sis in front of the old CRT television that used to adorn the living room, and now resides in your bedroom.
"I have an idea."
>Rising from the couch, you rush to the closet and start rummaging about, shifting the great mountains of crap and junk to uncover the treasure that lay buried within.
>Your prize revealed, you grin to yourself as you quickly scan the contents of the plastic case: Console, two controllers, a plethora of titles, and all the cables required to run it.
>Felling cheeky, you make the classic discovery jingle as you pry the case from the debris.
"How about taking a trip down memory lane tonight, Trixie?"
>>
>>30012895

>Still be you, Anonymous. The one and only.
>Only three hours older, of course.
>Ever since you had found your old N64 in your closet, you and Trixie had been in a battle of skill and wills.
>The ultimate contest to end all contests.
>Motherfucking Mario Kart 64.
>Many an hour in your youth had you played this game alongside your sister. Your skills had been evenly matched back then, and even now, after so many years of being out of practice, you find yourself needing only a couple of warmup races to get yourself back up to speed.
Mario Kart is like riding a bicycle; You never forget.
>Now you find the two of you competing head to head in a marathon session.
>Whoever wins the most cups out of four, 150cc, wins.
>The prize? Bragging rights, of course. Which also meant that you were more determined than ever to win, because if one thing about Trixie had remained the same, it was the fact that she could be a complete and utter braggart.
>And so far, the two of you were neck and neck. Trixie had won the Mushroom Cup, making a clean sweep of all four tracks.
>You managed to come back in the Flower Cup, winning three of the four races.
>Star Cup was a disappointment for both of you, a combination of bad luck and tough bot skills denying either of you the win.
>And so far, the Special Cup was proving to be a real challenge for the both of you.
>You had come out strong at first, securing a vital victory on DK's Jungle Parkway.
>Of course, Trixie was able to negate your early advantage by stealing a win on Yoshi Valley.
>Fortunately for you, a Bot secured the First Place spot on Banshee Boardwalk.
>Which brought it all down to this: Rainbow Road. The penultimate test of endurance. Two thousand meters of track, where one wrong move can send you spiraling off into the void of neon space.
>>
>>30012902

>And of course, Trixie starts to squirm cutely next to you.
>"Anon. Trixie needs to powder her nose."
>U w0t m8?
"Seriously? Right now?"
>The glare Trixie sent your way could have bored holes in titanium.
>"Yes, right now! Unless you would rather Trixie holds her pee and accidentally wets the couch in excitement from the race."
"Christ, Trix. Hurry up and go pee so I can beat you."
>"We'll see about that, Anon!"
>As soon as she left the room, you let out the breath you had been holding.
>You wish some of her victories had been due to bad luck on your part, but the only bad luck going on here was you constantly being distracted by your little sister's body.
>Your will still held strong, though. You were bound and determined to deny Trixie her bragging rights.
>Before you could become impatient, she was back. She grabbed her controller up off the couch, but instead of setting down on the couch next to you, your sister planted herself in your lap.
"What the hell, Trix?"
>"If you want to win so badly, you're going to have to earn this win!"
>Your frown creased your forehead, but you wouldn't let her get to you.
"Alright. Are you ready to start the race?"
>The look of pure determination that adorned Trixie's face was diabeetus inducing.
>"Bring it on, Anonymous!"
>Grinning widely, you start the race.
>>
>>30012907

>You start off strong, maneuvering to a swift and early lead, with your sister hot on your tailpipes. It was all down to this.
>About halfway through the first lap, though, trouble started to rear its ugly head in the form of a gradually growing erection.
>Trixie had seated herself in just the right way that her shapely rear had conformed just right to the shape of your lap, and the slightest movements on her part caused her ass to rub firmly against your slowly stiffening member.
>And although you couldn't see her face, you could almost hear the shit-eating grin spreading across her face.
>Her shifts started to become even firmer, more deliberate in their intentions.
>Naturally, this new distraction caused you to slip up; while at any other time, you could have avoided the damn Chain-Chomp eating its way through the course, your sister's grinding against your erection forced you into the waiting obstacle, and up into the air.
>This opening was all Trixie needed to close the gap and slip into first place.
>"A-ha! Trixie told you you were no match for her! It appears that her ass is distraction enough to keep you occupied!"
>Her verbal jab was delivered with a particularly powerful grind against your crotch.
>"Don't worry, Anon. Trixie is a generous victor. She will be more than happy to give you a 'consolation prize~.'"
>So that's her angle, is it? Well, honey, two can play at this game. With boner now in direct control, at the turn of the second lap you begin your counter-attack.
>You start to shift your hips underneath her ass, grinding your bone between her cheeks. This elicited a squeak on her part as she desperately tried to hold onto her lead.
>You continued in this manner, as the two of you fought for dominance in the race.
>Not even halfway through the second lap, and your sis was grinding back against you. Your breaths were getting short, your faces heated, neither of you willing to admit defeat.
>>
>>30012913

>It almost felt as if the remainder of the race would continue in this manner, with soft moans and gasps for breath a stark contrast to the cartooney music and sounds of the game onscreen, your mutual arousals soaking through your jeans.
>It was the turn of the third lap that broke the two of you. Without warning, Trixie threw her controller off to the side and spun around in your lap.
>"Anon.."
>Punctuating her whispered moaning of your name, she mashed her lips to yours in a hungry, needy kiss.
>You had long since slipped her into the 'Would Bang' category, and you promptly discarded your own peripheral to wrap your arms around the girl in your lap.
>Your lips mashed together as the two of you fought to suck the air out of the other, tongues quickly put to work exploring the confines of each others' mouths. Trixie wrapped her legs around your waist, pinning herself to you as she ground her hips against yours.
>"Anon.. F-Fuck. Bed. Now. Please. Tri-I need you NOW!"
>Grunting your agreement, you stood. With her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck, she held tight in place against you while your tongues thrashed against each others' on the jouney to the bed.
>The pair of you would have gone on like this for some time, were it not for the need to dispose of the annoyance of the clothes that separated you.
>Your sister was dropped onto the bed, her body bouncing twice while you fought to strip the offending articles of clothing off your body.
>Trixie had a far easier time of it, only needing to remove her hoodie and skirt. This caused you to raise an eyebrow in interest, and she shrunk under your gaze.
>"I had already taken off my underwear and shirt in the bathroom.."
"You cheeki breeki."
>>
>>30012914

>"Anon?.. Is Trixie beautiful?.."
>Her question gave you pause as you gazed over her figure. The vulnerability in her voice spoke volumes of her self-esteem.
"Beyond compare, Trixie. You've grown into an extremely beautiful young woman. Any man would be lucky to have you. Even me."
>Her eyes brightened as you finally managed to remove the last of your clothes, and without further delay you pressed yourself against Trixie, wrapping your arms around her to pull her body tight to yours, trying to eliminate any gaps between your skins.
>The two of you kissed again, less forcefully this time, yet with even more passion. The soft gasps of breath you each gave forth when you surfaced for air rang clear through the sudden silence of your room.
>"Anon.. Trixie can't wait any longer. Please.."
>Her request would remain unspoken as you shifted on the bed with her, moving your bodies so that yours could more easily penetrate into hers. You paused with your tip pressed firmly to the tight, wet slit between Trixie's legs.
"Are you ready, Trix?"
>Trixie nodded eagerly. "Yes. Yes Trixie is ready. Just.. do it slowly at first?" You smile reassuringly to her.
"As you command, Trixie."
>Time stood still as you flexed your pelvic muscles, forcing the tip of your cock into her opening. Your bodies shuddered from mutual pleasure, and you tightened your grip on your little sister.
>Inch by inch, your member slipped inside her, until you met a resistance. You pause, confused.
"Trixie, you're a virgin?"
>The blush that stains her cheeks is almost too cute to bear.
>"Tr.. I was saving myself for you, big brother.."
>Oh my god, we've hit critical 'HNNNNNGH.' Seriously, how can your little sister be this cute?
"Trixie.. I'm honored to be your first."
>You plant a gentle kiss on her lips.
"This might hurt a little. Are you sure you want me to keep going?"
>"Yes. Yes. Please keep going, Anon. Make me yours!"
>>
>>30012924

>Not wanting to keep her waiting, you press gently onwards, increasing the pressure until..
>And you're through. You've just plucked your little sister's flower, that she has saved for and willingly given to you. Trixie cried out underneath you, her body tensing and shuddering as you hilt inside her, your manhood a perfect fit for her womanhood.
>"Anon!"
"Oh fuck. Trix.."
>"Keep going! Please!"
>You grunt in acknowledgement, your hips shifting to start your cock sliding inside your sister. Your bodies collide as your thrusts deepen and quicken, your breaths and gasps a clarion call as the two of you relish in each others' gifts for the other.
>Trixie's hips were grinding to meet each of your thrusts, your meat pounding and churning her insides. The minutes felt like hours as the two of you edged closer and closer to your rapidly approaching climaxes.
>"Anon! Ohhh Anon! I'm close! So close!"
"Fuck.. Me too Trixie! I gotta pull out!"
>"N-NO! Inside! Do it inside Trixie! Fill Trixie's womb with your seed! I DEMAND YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!"
>Your sister clamped her legs around your waist, slamming the head of your dick against her cervix. The sudden, jarring impact caused your concentration to slip, and your orgasm slammed full force into you.
>Rope after rope of your seed poured into Trixie's womb, filling her to the brim as her own orgasm, brought on by yours and the impact inside her, rocked her body to the core.
>She cried out your name in bliss, clinging to you as if her life depended on it. You forced your lips together, kissing needily as you both rode out your mutual climaxes.
>Time stood still as the moment slowly passed, the pair of you basking in the afterglow. You caressed your sister's body, holding her close to your own while you waited for your breathing to return to normal.
>>
>>30012928

"God damn, Trixie.. That was fucking amazing. Thank you."
>"No. Thank you, Anon. You have no idea how long Trixie was waiting for that."
>Your little sister smiled, her loving gaze locked onto your own, even as the corners of her eyes crinkled mischievously.
>"And I also technically won the race."
"What?"
>You glanced at the still-glowing television set, where the results from your race were still flashing onscreen. You were in tenth place, with Trixie just ahead of you in ninth.
>Before, you wouldn't have taken this lying down.
>You would have been mad as hell. You probably might have thrown a bit of a fit.
>But now? After the magic you had just shared with your little sister?
"You know what? I'm okay with this."
>>
>>30012933

And I'm done. Four hours, 16,875 characters. Thoughts and criticism are greatly appreciated.
Pastebinned for those who want to read whenever they want.

https://pastebin.com/WyG04cdv

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing.
>>
>>30012955
hot as fuck dude. i was skeptical to begin with but you won me over.
somehow her annoyingness becomes cute when she's someone's little sister. even the third person thing just reminds me of my japanese animes
>>
File: sweaty man.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty man.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>30012933
>>
>>30010063
>Dick status: muh
>>
>>30011784
Is your bin updated? I have been meaning to get back to your story, and I forgot why I stopped reading it.
>>
>>30012886
>(Ha, just kidding. We're looking at you, Countless-Nights-of-Being-Blackout-Drunk)
I've never felt a deeper connection to a character before in my life.
>>
>>30012928
>>"N-NO! Inside! Do it inside Trixie! Fill Trixie's womb with your seed! I DEMAND YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!"
"You're on the pill, right?"
>"No. Now you'll NEVER leave Trixie ever again."

>>30012955
Good stuff, Friendly Writefriend.
>>
>>30013908
unf
>>
>>30012928
>>30013908
Now I kinda wanna see green of when Trixie has to explain how she got pregnant and who the father is to their parents.
>>
>>30013925
>Your dad towers over you, getting as close as he can despite Trixie doing her best to stand in between him and you
>"Boy, it looks like it's time to put that fancy university degree to use. You're gonna take responsibility."
>Meanwhile, mom is finishing off her third glass of wine
>She might not look it, but she's just happy to have grandchildren on the way
>>
>>30012955
Nice. Well, paced. Good job giving Trixie a mix of Hot Cutieness. The way you described the game play felt.... a little familiar; Improved even. Hmmm? Is this a one shot or do you plan on adding to the story? Thanks for the green!
>>
>>30013010
>>30013320
>>30013908
>>30013873
>All of these (You)'s
Feels Good/10

>>30014067
Glad you enjoyed. To be honest, I didn't really intend for this story to be expanded on past this little one-shot. This doesn't mean that this is the only bit that I'm going to write for you guys either. I look forward to making many more contributions to /incest/.
>>
>>30014223
>I look forward to making many more contributions to /incest/.
That's great to hear!
>>
>>30013448
It's packed and stacked my friend.
>>
Any good stories that are an after-the-fact, "we got away with it and here we are ten years later", sort of thing?
>>
File: Drink up fags.png (172KB, 800x856px) Image search: [Google]
Drink up fags.png
172KB, 800x856px
Hey people, wanted to update saying that more lactating little sister Fluttershy is being worked on, but writer's block is a thing that happens. I'm not dead (yet).

Until then, drink more from your little sister's breasts.
>>
>>30012933
Also F-FUG.
>>
Small update
Previously on https://pastebin.com/0NgmyEhq

>You’re now Fluttershy
>After the girls leaved, both Anon and you are now sitting in silence
>A very deep…awkward silence
>…
>Maybe you should say something
“Anon!”
>”Flutters!”
>The two of you blink at each other
>”Sorry, you first”
“Sorry, you first”
>Again?
>Both of you stare at each other eyes
>You have never thought about it… but his eye colors really fits
“I insist”
>”I insist”
>Now both of you intensify your stare (the familial stare) while frowning
>…
>Only to start laughing together
>A laugh that came from the bottom of your stomach and lifted every possible burden you could’ve possibly had at the moment
>It took some time, but both of you calmed down, your cousin started
>>
File: fluttercest_kissu.png (230KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_kissu.png
230KB, 900x600px
>>30014878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXXKIvFQM8
>”I am sorry, Flutters”
“Huh? What for?”
>You see Anon fidgeting
>”I really acted out of line… I was jealous”
>So what Sunset talked you about was true…
>”Ever since my dad left for work, I felt like I needed to fill his role, protecting my mom, and so I was extra jealous with every one that approached her”
>You stay silent
>”I ain’t gonna be deep in the details, but I I just… tend to be overprotective with people who are dear to me”
>Anon lowers his eyes, you can feel his apology is genuine
>Your heart skipped a beat
>Dear to Anon? For some reason the thought of it makes you feel… warm inside
>”But I know this is completely different. I am sorry”
“I should apologize as well”
>Anon quickly raises his head to look at you, confused
>”Why?”
“Well, Prof. Discord is a good man” You start “A bit weird, and eccentric, also a prankster too”
“Besides you, and Rainbow Dash, I never had any real friends until I entered high school, and after seeing Mr. Discord lonely I thought of myself, if I don’t give him a chance, who will?”
>”Flutters” Anon whispers, while it’s your turn to lower your eyes
“I snapped at you for no reason the moment I felt you were hostile to him, I am sorry”
>You feel Anon’s fingers gently grabbing your chin and forcing him to look at him
>You see him doing his usual smirk
>”You’re so kind Flutters”
>His words makes you so happy, but then you realize he’s close…WAY too close
>That warm feeling returns, way stronger than before
>You can feel his breath, as your eyelids close on their own and you pucker your lips
>>
File: fluttercest_realization.png (1MB, 947x1906px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_realization.png
1MB, 947x1906px
>>30014892
>”C’mere Flutters!”
>Wha…?
>Anon pulls you for a surprise hug
>You feel his arms gently surrounding you and pulling you closer to him
>O-of course, why would it be anything else but a hug? Hugs are normal between family, silly Fluttershy
>You gladly return the hug, placing your hands on Anon’s back
>You feel something different from this particular hug, something unique from the ones that your parents of friends give you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RDSi-bnpZw
>You bury your face on his neck
>The way he strokes your back and plays with your hair, is making you melt
>He’s so warm
>A distinct odor invades your nosetrils, a very…intoxicating mix of his deodorant and his personal odor
>Is this what “manly” smells like?
>Is not that you don’t like it
>You don’t mind staying like this…
>Forever…with Anonymous

>You’re Anon
>Embracing your little cousin
>And while you like teasing her, you have to be honest with yourself
>Being close to her, brings you peace… something you don’t want to let go
>Maybe that’s why you were so hostile before
>The mere thought of something or someone stealing away your Flutters…
>No, there’s no need to think about it, right now the feeling from the old days are still here, in fact, you feel them stronger than ever
>You rest your head on Flutters shoulder as you close your eyes.
>Feeling her warm breathing on your neck as her back moves back and forth with the rhythm of the former
>You play with her hair, as a sweet faint aroma emanates from it
>A subtle scent of lavender
>Such a feminine odor
>…
>Feminine huh?
>To be honest, you’ve been dancing around the issue, maybe because you still didn’t wanted to admit that the little fragile girl is no more present.
>But right now, as her whole being overwhelms your senses, you can finally accept it
>Flutters…No, Fluttershy has grown into a beautiful woman

That's it for now
Sorry for being abscent for so long
>>
>>30014878
>Nayaa is still alive
What happened m8? 2muchtequila4u?
>>
File: just pon.png (134KB, 1129x1008px) Image search: [Google]
just pon.png
134KB, 1129x1008px
>>30014909
>"for goodness sake she's your dear cousin!"
>tfw all your dear cousins live far away and are married
>>
File: b36.png (245KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
245KB, 769x437px
>>30014925
HERESY!

There is no. Such. Thing. As too much tequila. Ever.
>>
>>30014925
Nah, just 14 hours shifts and 4 hours in school for almost a month and a half

> 2muchtequila4u
implying
>>
>>30014445
I see a few once in a while but I rarely enjoy those since by that point there's nothing interesting about them.
technically that derpy one is
>>
File: 1493871047887.jpg (136KB, 1280x746px) Image search: [Google]
1493871047887.jpg
136KB, 1280x746px
>>29979852
More Fluttercousin
>>
>>30015347
I'm not sure what I want more. Innocent cousin Fluttershy who wears just a sweater and panties around Anon because A) they're comfortable and B) she doesn't realize how revealing they are, or a not so innocent cousin Fluttershy who knows full well what she's doing to Anon and wears this outfit on purpose.
>>
>>30015441
the latter is sexy and all, it's just not fluttershy. you could make that almost anyone else
>>
>>30015347
>"What? No, I'm not wearing my bunny panties, Anon, see?"
>>
>>30015675
>instead she's wearing panties with a kitty-hole in the front
>>
>>30015766
>or just nothing at all
>nothing at all!
>NOTHING AT ALL!
>>
>>30015766
Anon still owes Rarity a huge favor for getting her to convince Fluttershy that kitty-hole panties are actually a thing and were based off of the sweaters.
>>
>>30015824
>Fluttershy doesn't wear bras or panties around the house
>just her comfortable sweater and long socks
>it's just her younger cousin Anon after all
>she can relax around him
>>
>>30016113
and that's in winter. plus snuggles for heatwarms.
in summer..
>>
>>30016113
Unf
>>
>>30014878
>An actual worthwhile update from Nayaa
I-is this what pride in another person feels like?
>>
>>30014892
>So what Sunset talked you about was true
missed a word here after talked.
>extra jealous with every one that approached her”
everyone is one word. unless your talking about individual subjects.
>>
>>30016405
>Fluttershy has a real, non-electric fireplace because she's rustic and nature-ey and all that shit
>Unfortunately she's absolute shit at chopping wood, so she has her cousin Anon come over and do it for her
>She rewards him with snuggles under a blanket in front of the fireplace
>Anon gets the pleasure of cuddling an attractive young lady, AND seeing the wood that had given him so much trouble burn to ashes while he himself endures
>>
>>30017043
Bet she gets really hot between the legs watching him chopping wood.
>>
>>30017092
>"Fluttershy, why do you want me to take my shirt off and wear a fireman's helmet?"
>>
File: 1418002167637.png (30KB, 301x341px) Image search: [Google]
1418002167637.png
30KB, 301x341px
>>30015347
>>
>>30017677
You cant evacuate the children unless their conceived.
>>
>>30017043
>>30017092
>>30017227
points for not making any 'wood' double entendres
personally i'd be annoyed seeing wood i worked hard to chop getting burned. also i'm no ecofaggot but i dont think burning anything other than gas is ever a good idea for your immediate environment
>>
>"Oh, Anonymous! Who knew you were capable of being such a naughty brute? Just look at what you've done to my hair~"
>"Y-You want to go again? M-My, aren't YOU the bold one.... Let's take this back to my bedroom, alright, darling."
>"We don't want Sweetie Belle seeing her brother and sister cuddling."
>>
>>30018226
>implying i would even bother with rarity if sweetie was in the house
>>
File: homo pony.png (373KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
homo pony.png
373KB, 1800x1350px
>>30018279
>>
File: s21.jpg (91KB, 417x606px) Image search: [Google]
s21.jpg
91KB, 417x606px
>>30011120
>You've been awake for about twenty minutes.
>You're hungry and the Sun is in your face, but you can't get out of bed.
>In fact, you can't even move, because your sister is clinging to you.
>Usually the fact that her breasts are in such intimate contact with your arm would be on the top of your mind, but that no longer seems significant.
>Rather, it's what's resting on the pillow next to you that you can't get enough of.
>She could give you all the blowjobs you could ever want.
>She could perform any sexual favor you could ever ask for.
>She could satisfy all your hormonal urges in any fashion from now until your deathbed.
>But you would turn it all down in a heartbeat, just for this sight.
>The content smile on that resting face beside you was beyond any vain and short-lived satisfaction.
>It's a good thing it's the weekend or else you might have to skip school, because waking her up would be a crime against humanity.
>Reflecting on yesterday's events, your twin had shown you a side of her you hadn't known existed.
>Her brazen personality had broken down completely the moment her own seductive techniques were used against her.
>The contrast was worrying, more than anything else.
>Whether this was a simple case of physical insecurity or something deeper, this could be an issue worth dealing with later.
>If the solution was to simply repeat last night's events over and over again, similar to what she had done for you, you'd do it.
>You know you'd do anything for her.
>A worrying thought occurs to you as some strands of hair fall into your sister's face.
>Does she know that?
>You use your free hand to clear the hair out of her eyes, and whisper gently,
"I'd do anything for you."
>"Could you make me some breakfast, then?"
>Your face falls and your sister's eyes open.
>She's holding back laughs.
"How... how long have you been awake?"
>She squeezes your arm a little tighter.
>"About thirty minutes."
>>
>>30018304
>wanting her mannish older sister instead of the perfect little girl makes me a fruit
yeah no...
>>
>>30018362
dawww loveyloves. that's good writing.
You've also set up a good story for green since it has timeskips built into the premise
>>
>>30018501
Fuckin creep.
>>
>>30018501
>perfect little girl
Dude, you sound so creepy when you say it like that. I don't disagree, but try to sound less like a child molester.
>>
>>30017849
>i dont think burning anything other than gas is ever a good idea for your immediate environment
Tell that to all the natural forest fires, active volcanoes, etc.
>>
>>30018744
he had already made his mind up about me, no reason to pussyfoot at that point.
>>30018782
right? those are bad enough.
>>
>>30012924
>>Inch by inch, your member slipped inside her, until you met a resistance. You pause, confused.
>"Trixie, you're a virgin?"

Anatomy does not work that way.

I'm not sure why this misconception is in like half of all the erotic writing I've ever read online, but it's wrong.

They hymen stretches across the very opening of the vagina. If you're actually an inch inside her vagina, it's already long gone.

That aside, UNF, dat was hot
>>
>>30018809
>If you're actually an inch inside her vagina, it's already long gone.
If that's the case, wouldn't it just get destroyed as soon as the girl starts masturbating?
>>
>>30018809
well it's an inch or two in, but yeah you'd notice a lot sooner than that
that said it's entirely possible hers was elastic enough that he didn't notice it until it was at its breaking point. that happens relatively often. they range in their resilience
>>
>>30018809
>>30018817
I appreciate the criticism, and will keep it in mind for next time.

The more you know, huh?
>>
>>30018814
This is often the case, unless she just rubs her clit and avoids penetration, or possible just uses a finger/something small and specifically tries to avoid stretching her hymen.

But surprise surprise, penetration is not required to basically get rid of it. Merely being athletic can be enough. Gymnastics (especially doing the splits), and Horseback Riding, as some specific examples, can be enough to stretch out the hymen.

Just because it's missing doesn't mean she isn't a virgin.

also TIL: Humans aren't the only ones with hymens, Horses have them too, as do many mammals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen
>>
>>30018905
lady bits are truly a fantastic and wondrous mystery
my first internet GF didnt understand how dongs worked at all so our cybersex was hilariously awkward
>>
>>30018964
A lot of women don't understand how their /own/ equipment works, which can also lead to hilarity.
>>
>>30018974
oh seriously. i have a friend who thinks she doesnt have a clit
i want to help her so badly. seriously like even if i hated vagoo i'd still wanna help. she fucking needs to feel some pleasure in her life.
god I want to just... it's like when someone cant fix something and you know exactly how to do it, and you want to just rip it out of their hands and fix it for them. and i know she'd be a lot more comfortable with it than she thinks.
>>
>>30019038
>Anon's sister is completely clueless about her own body
>The schoolyard misinformation is strong with her
>She believes all kinds of crazy and wrong things about sex.
>>
File: 1468090632417.jpg (363KB, 1760x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468090632417.jpg
363KB, 1760x1500px
>>30014909
>>The way he strokes your back and plays with your hair, is making you melt
hhnggg
>>
>>30019062
>"no, don't pull out, I want your baby!"
That doesn't really.. oh, fine.
>"You have to stay in even after you're done.. for at least a half hour"
>>
>>30017043
so in return for chopping wood she gives him nothing

what a deal
>>
>>30019062
>>30019038

>Another day, another horribly wrong sexual 'fact'
>This time that she doesn't have a clit
>This calls for drastic measures
>Time for a hands on sex ed lesson
>>
>Little sister Twilight
>The first lewd book she got a hold of was filled to the brim with misinformation
>But of course, it was a book, it had a publisher and everything
>Therefore she took anything printed on it's pages as Fact
>It didn't matter that it was blatantly wrong even when it was first published, before your parents were even born
>The stuff in there was as bad or sometimes worse than Cosmo sex tips
>>
Next up on sexual misconceptions prompt series

>Fluttershy learned everything she knows about sex from watching and learning about aminals
>So she's got the basics down, 'penis goes in vagina, makes a baby'
>But she's got some strange ideas to go with that.
>She's convinced that humans have an estrus cycle, for some reason.
>She's been trying to work up the courage to try a mating dance while wearing a colorful outfit to attract Anon
>So far she's managed to wear bright clothing (perhaps a little too blindingly bright...)
>>
>>30019591
>human estrus cycle
I mean, we KIND of do. every 28 days a lady ovulates and does get hornier and nicer-smelling than usual.
>a female doing a mating dance in a colorful outfit
clearly flutterbutter missed an important detail while watching these animals
>>
>>30019617
They get nicer smelling than usual?
>>
>>30019062
>>
>You will never move to a new city in order to attend the prestigious university there
>You will never stay with your younger cousin Bonnie's family
>You will never have to be a part-time teacher's aid/substitute teacher in Canterlot High because A) money, and B) universities and their degrees have strange requirements
>You will never unknowingly cause several of your students to develop crushes on you
>Your little cousin Bon Bon will never realize that nobody knows you're related, and that this is her chance to get the D
>She will never become much more bold than the other students who like you because you and she already know each other personally and she knows you don't want to humiliate her in public
>Bonnie's friends (the human counterparts to the Mane 6) will never see this as "a friendship issue" and they will never work together to make sure that "true love" prevails
>They will never lock you and her in the bathroom and refuse to unlock the door unless they hear sex noises
>>
>>30019617
>They get nicer-smelling that usual.
Hol' the fuck up.
>>
>>30020740
unf
>>
>>30019591
She COULD just present to Anon. I mean, as far as mating rituals go, bending over and flashing your genitals at a potential mate seems to go over pretty well.
>>
>>30020298
if you get close enough
>>
>>30021803
>tfw you will never smell your sister's nicer than usual smell
>>
>Sunset will never be your mother
>She will never come to you when she decides that she wants another child
>>
File: 1190693.jpg (389KB, 1477x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1190693.jpg
389KB, 1477x1898px
>>30020740
Boncest is bestcest.
>>
>>30022420
these fucking names
>>
>>30022420
Is Hope pregnant?
>>
>>30022432
Yep.
>>
File: 1392256295109.png (190KB, 483x543px) Image search: [Google]
1392256295109.png
190KB, 483x543px
>>30022432
>>30022439
FUCK
>>
>>30022420
>>30022439
What do you think she'll name the child?
>>
File: Tsundercest.png (56KB, 703x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Tsundercest.png
56KB, 703x1484px
>>30022430
Such is the nature of socking shirts.

>>30022458
Dreams
>>
>>30022458
miracle
>>
>>30022473
>>30022477
Maybe twins called Dreams and Miracle?
Or Miracle Dreams?
>>
>>30022482
>incestuous twins
wew
>>
>>30022487
Assuming the father is Hope's dad, yes.
They'd be both her daughters (or son and daughter?) and siblings at the same time.
>>
>>30022482
>Miracle Dreams
I like this.
Poor little Saltwater Taffy won't have to grow up without a sister her own age to lez out and have 3-ways with her dad with.

>>30022489
>Assuming the father is Hope's dad
What kind of man doesn't keep all his daughters pregnant at all times?
>>
>>30022507
Yeah, on one hand Miracle Dreams sounds nicer, but on the other, it would be nice to have opposite sex twins for some hot siblingcest.
Tough choice.
>>
I wonder if we could get one of the artists to come up with a design for Miracle Dreams.
>>
>Making your daughter pregnant
>Actually talking about naming the kids and making them a thing
>Making the kids twins so you can impregnate them too
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>30022549
Incestuous Relationships.
>>
>>30022549
This is the MLP/Incestuous Relationships thread, Anon. Even if it seems like Satyr at the moment.
>>
>>30022541
Wonder if she her design should be a reference, the same way Hope is based on the girl from Wonder Project J2.

>>30022559
In fairness, there's a lot of overlap. Satyr loves incest, especially father on daughter.
>>
>>30022567
>Hope is based on the girl from Wonder Project J2
Never knew about that, and I have no idea what Wonder Project J2 is.
I always thought she was just based on Lyra, what with the same colors and all.

>In fairness, there's a lot of overlap. Satyr loves incest, especially father on daughter.
Oh, I know. I've been frequenting the satyr threads for years.
>>
>>30022567
>Satyr loves incest, especially father on daughter.
Yeah, when it's just a little sex. Not when it turns to inbreeding.
>>
>>30022578
>not wanting to impregnate your daughter-girlfriend
>>
>>30022574
>Never knew about that, and I have no idea what Wonder Project J2 is.
>I always thought she was just based on Lyra, what with the same colors and all.
It's more how MSOB originally designed her.

>>30022578
But sex is for baby making. It's not like equestria has condoms.
>>
>>30022507
>Saltwater Taffy
oh man I remember her
>>
>>30022559
I'm not familiar with the characters. I figured they were from the Satyr thread. They have worthy greens over there? I've been content with the 3 or 4 threads I follow now but I'm open to new stuff.
>>
>>30022588
So far, only one story I think, but we do have a design for her now.
>>
>>30022507
>>30022588
Okay, now I get it. This thread is being visited by people from the Satyr General. Or rather, the lewd general on /trash/ where they focus on inbreeding and other sexual fetishes.
>>
File: 2242796-003.jpg (40KB, 517x835px) Image search: [Google]
2242796-003.jpg
40KB, 517x835px
>>30022574
>>30022587
Yeah. Different hair colors, and obviously hope isn't an android, but the actual design is very heavily borrowed.

>>30022588
She's got a pic and a story now, if you haven't been keeping up.

>>30022596
It's a bit sparse on the green, being more art and discussion heavy. But it's very welcoming to stories when they come.
Just be warned, there's a very persistent troll who's been aggressively trying to run people off, posting more or less the same few posts slightly reworded for the past two years.
For an example, this >>30022603 post is him.
>>
>>30022596
>They have worthy greens over there?
Sadly, we don't get a lot of stories these days. Just occasional one-shots (usually pretty good ones though). We've got lots of great artists creating art though.

If you do go to either of the satyr threads though, be aware that there's a very persistent troll trying to start shit there every once in a while. If you see any aggressive posts (calling people retards for little or no reason and stuff like that), it's probably him. Ignore him and don't reply.
>>
>>30022603
nah man, anal did saltwater taffy. I don't think he wrote any satyr except for that
>>
>>30022596
No one cares about the stories there.
>>
>>30022603
>Or rather, the lewd general on /trash/ where they focus on inbreeding and other sexual fetishes
I'm pretty sure most people are the same in both threads.
>>
>>30022625
Oh, he was the one that wrote that story?
It wasn't posted here though, was it?
Pretty sure I saw it in one of the satyr threads way back.
>>
>>30022620
Riiight. And you want me to believe that a General that started with family feels only has one single person in it who doesn't like it when inbreeding is brought up?
>>
>>30022656
The inbreeding is absolute garbage. They try to make some of them have the same dad so it counts as incest and possible inbreeding.
>>
>>30022656
>And you want me to believe that a General that started with family feels only has one single person in it who doesn't like it when inbreeding is brought up?
I'm sure there's more than one person there who would rather have more family feels, but there's one particularly persistent and aggressive one bitching about just about everything there possibly is to bitch about. He's been going at it for a long time and even admitted to trolling before.
>>
>>30022647
yup
https://pastebin.com/Vb9ZsQAt
he posted it in the trash satyr thread and he sounded pretty skittish about posting it in the regular satyr thread bc satyr thread
>>
>>30022679
Again, you're implying that there is only one person who has a problem with guys like you who turns things into inbreeding. Don't do that.
>>
>>30022681
Yeah, sadly, there's a bit of a reputation for hostility, largely from before we learned to ignore the blatant trolling.
Rule of thumb, if it seems like it's trying to start a fight, it probably is. Hide and ignore.
>>
>>30022694
I wasn't implying that. Read my post again.
>>
I honestly wish the inbred satyrfags could just leave.
I don't know about you, but I just want to read stories where Anon ends up sleeping with his sister or mother or cousin or daughter, not where he is giving them a fucking baby.
>>
>>30022620
>>30022623
>art
Oh Really!? My love of lore and literature is matched only by my love of the visual arts. I'll have to stop by then.

>trolls
So like this guy 30022627 (I deny thee a (you))
A veiled attempt to keep the thread from gaining another Anon perhaps? Now even more so shall I visit the thread post haste.
>>
>>30022762
k
>>
>>30022771
I'm telling you something that happens. People ignore the stories there even after they complain there aren't any writefags.
>>
Guys, let's stop arguing about whose horrible fetish is somehow better than whose. We're all brothers and sisters (hue) on the matter of fucking brothers and sisters.
>>
>>30022789
A nameless person writing something that barely covers three posts =/= a writefag.
>>
>>30022803
There are some well over three posts that are ignored.
>>
>>30022808
Can you link any examples of this happening?
>>
>>30022808
Becasue nobody ever puts on a name or trip or anything when they post anything.
>>
>>30022793
Agreed.

>>30022808
Just because it gets no replies doesn't mean it's been ignored. That green I threw up on /trash/ awhile back got 75 hits in its pastebin despite only getting 2 post responses.
>>
>>30022841
>Just because it gets no replies doesn't mean it's been ignored. That green I threw up on /trash/ awhile back got 75 hits in its pastebin despite only getting 2 post responses.
This.
Although I usually try to at least make a post of appreciation for a story after I read it and when I have the opportunity, it probably sometimes happens that I forget. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the story. There are always going to be lots of people lurking.
>>
>>30022841
>pastebin hits
You know, that's something I've always wondered about. Not that I'm implying anything about the popularity of your story, but I really wonder how many hits the average pastebin page gets are real and how many are bots? Like some writefags get hits in the thousands, but surely not that many unique people hit up that page, right?
>>
>>30022841
>That green I threw up on /trash/ awhile back got 75 hits in its pastebin despite only getting 2 post response
>on /trash/
So you admit that you are from that satyr porn general? And who are you?
>>
>>30022883
Not all are necessarily unique. It could be the same people accessing from different locations.
Old pastebins that get reposted a lot would accumulate a lot of hits over time though.
Presumably people come and go in the board, and existing people may discover new threads and their pastebins.
>>
>>30022883
I think it's usually 10 - 30 bots on upload, but the rest after that are usually real.
>>
>>30022549
>Making the kids twins so you can impregnate them too
no silly, daughters are for dad, twins are for each other
>>
>>30022901
>>30022905
>Hundreds of people have read my autistic horse words
Oh shit
>>
>>30022912
That was my original idea, yes.
But honestly, I think I prefer a single daughter called Miracle Dreams over twins.
It's just such a nice name.
>>
The way I understood it, while not necessarily exclusive, the Incest thread lent itself more naturally to Humanized/EqG because, for lack of a better phrase, suspension of disbelief is easier when Anon is the penultimate self-insert, whereas the Satyr thread, even though there can be incest in their stories, needs ponies for their core concept to ne viable.
>>
We're approaching the end of the thread. What should the next one's theme be?
>>
Homer, stop farming for material for your next PTS
>>
>>30022934
>the Incest thread lent itself more naturally to Humanized/EqG because, for lack of a better phrase, suspension of disbelief is easier when Anon is the penultimate self-insert
Yes, that's always been my thought as well.
It just doesn't really work having Anon be a pony.
I did enjoy those stories of Anon being a human born to pony parents thought. Human Anon x pone sister is cute.

>whereas the Satyr thread, even though there can be incest in their stories, needs ponies for their core concept to ne viable.
Well, the pony is one of the parents of the satyrs, so they're more of a side thing. The main focus is usually on the satyr offspring and their interaction with each other and Anon.
>>
>>30022949
Scootaloo
>>
>>30022912
I usually like to make a black, unlisted paste a few minutes in advance, then edit and unhide it just so It won't go on the recent pastes list.
They certainly get a few less hits in the beginning, but generally about the same in the long run.

>>30022960
>Well, the pony is one of the parents of the satyrs, so they're more of a side thing. The main focus is usually on the satyr offspring and their interaction with each other and Anon.
Yeah, pretty much this.
>>
>>30022960
>The main focus is usually on the satyr offspring and their interaction with each other
There are Anons who complains over there being too much satyr x satyr and not enough satyr x human/pony/whatever.
Can you blame them?
>>
>>30023046
Well, they're satyr threads.
What would you expect?

Not that I would mind more satyr x pony either.
>>
>>30022986
This.

>Therapist Scootaloo Edition
>>
>>30022949
Wait? Already? That was fast.

>>30022986
>Scootaloo
Agreed. IssuesAnon has put me on a Cutie Scootie kick of late.
>turns to fix his gaze at IssuesAnon
Yes, I blame you. <3
>>
>>30023060
>What would you expect?
Satyr x human and satyr x pony.
>>
>>30023178
Well, there's quite a lot of satyr x Anon.
Sadly, not a lot of satyr x pony though.
>>
>>30022905
BULLSHIT. I refuse that over 2000 people have clicked on my pastebin.
At least 90% of that shit has to be bots.

If they weren't bots I have a lot to answer for
>>
>>30023202
If I were to bet that none of the writers who wrote those stories used a name when they posted said stories, would I win?
>>
>>30022986
>>30023105
>>30023125

Aww, you guys are making me want to do another bout of binge-writing.

I'm planning another double or maybe a triple-post update. I'll probably manage to end the story at some point in the next thread, it would be pretty cool if there a Scoots edition.
>>
>>30023212
Link to pastebin?
Your story must be good.

>>30023218
Probably. We don't really have any name/tripfags in the satyr threads.
Even the writefags and artists usually post anonymously.
>>
>>30023234
Thinking about it, yeah, most every story is essentially coming from an unknown with a lot to prove.

Fact is, an established writer gets peoples attention, and we just don't have that.
>>
>>30023245
>Fact is, an established writer gets peoples attention, and we just don't have that.
I don't think that's much of an issue personally.
It's just that we don't have many writefags, and the few that do still write only do so very occasionally.
If the story is good, it doesn't what name is on the post. It really only matters when there are multiple stories going on at once, to make it easier to figure out which posts belong to which story.
>>
new thread when
>>
New bread
>>30023320
>>30023320
>>30023320
>>
>>30023234
>>30023245
>>30023271
If you all weren't so new to the Satyr General then you would have known this: That general used to have an unwritten rule that nobody should ever use names or trips ever for some dumb reason.
>>
>>30023354
>That general used to have an unwritten rule that nobody should ever use names or trips ever for some dumb reason
First time I hear of it, and I've been frequenting it for years. Also, people do on rare occasions use trips or names. I know I've seen MSOB do so, and MT and /d/non have used names at least.
It's just that most of the time people don't. I don't think that's a bad thing though.
>>
>>30023271
>Few writefags
Have you been to another thread ever?
>>
>>30023425
We were talking about the Satyr threads. This thread is flourishing with writefags right now.
>>
>>30023046
Satyr thread is devolved highly into ocxoc shipping, which is terrible.
>>
>>30023407
>First time I hear of it
Then you weren't there when that general started.
>>
>>30023461
I've been there since it started, and was saving the Hope pics made before it began. And I certainly don't remember that.
>>
>>30023488
Then you have a really bad memory.
>I've been there since it started
If you are telling the truth, then you should be able to remember that everyone once talked about how nobody should use trips
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>30023461
I wasn't frequenting it continuously since it started, but I actually was there for the first few threads. After that I visited it a bit more sporadically for some time before eventually becoming a full regular.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.