[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be Maud's friend if Pinkie suggested it? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Would you be Maud's friend if Pinkie suggested it? Would you be able to handle her personality? If so, how? Would you even want to be her friend?
>>
>>29979738
Why wouldn't you? She's a qt and is predictable, this is perfect for an introvert
>>
underrated question
>>
>>29979738
Shes incredibly dry, im incredibly dry, I think we'd get along fine
>>
File: 1424609.png (125KB, 435x468px) Image search: [Google]
1424609.png
125KB, 435x468px
>>29979738
Maud seems very chill, utter lack of facial expressions aside.

Just talk about whatever and discuss the things that are on your mind, make a few sarcastic jokes... She actually seems like an okay friend.
>>
>>29979738
i like the shape in her bangs here. she should have this.
>>29980950
i would love sharing my every thought and feeling with her, and having rational discussions about the relative merits of potential activities.
whatever she did or didn't do, I'd know exactly why, with no mindgames.
she doesn't NEED to talk about feelings, but I have to imagine she'd have no reason not to
>>
>>29979738
No, I don't think I would get along with her. I already have trouble just getting through the screentime filled with her.
>>
>>29981279
more for us
on both counts
>>
>>29979738
I'd try even if she didn't. My childhood happy memories include plundering mine dumps and literally going somewhere for feldspar. Amazonite, cause it's beautiful.

Last time I went to Yellowstone, my favorite souvenir was a book on the geological formation of the area. Dry as shit reading to most people, but I like it.
>>
>>29979738
Of course, she seems like she'd be a very good friend.
Also I'd use her to get to one of her farm sisters
>>
>>29981323
Sure, ponies enough.
>>
>>29979738
My waifuis my Friend
>>
File: 1395261177610.jpg (182KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1395261177610.jpg
182KB, 650x800px
>>29979738
I'm not sure. Unless you can somehow learn to divine her feelings like Pinkie does, any friendship with her would feel incredibly one-sided. She probably also wouldn't care much for your interests (unless you're a geologist or something), so she would probably be bored with you as well.
>>
>>29981441
I know a girl who is half pinkie half maud, I always know what she's feeling. it's sad her boyfriends never do. they get annoyed by her long stretches of silence where she still wants them to talk, but I can talk at her for hours. it doesn't feel one-sided.
>>
I'm so excited to learn more about Equestrian geology.
>>
>>29981476
Too bad she has no interest in you huh?
>>
>>29981542
yeah....

but in her defense, she's a shetland and I'm a clydesdale. i'd split her in half. it would never work out.
>>
>>29981518
was this sarcasm?
>>
>>29982217
not that guy but i'd love to hear more of it. this show's worldbuilding has never been great
>>
>>29979738
I love my job just as much as she loves rocks. And I'm not very expressive or open about feelings either. I think we'd get along swimmingly. She's not my waifu but I relate to her more than anyone else in the show.
>>
>>29979738
>"Hello, Anonymous."
"Hey there."
>...
>...
"So how's it going?"
>"I'm doing well, thank you."
>...
>"And you?"
"Eh, same old same old."
>...
>...
>"Good talk."
"See ya tomorrow."
>>
I want to cuddle the sexy rock poner
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.