[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>with the right stone you can rule all of Equestria if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 40923890.png (218KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
40923890.png
218KB, 800x450px
>with the right stone you can rule all of Equestria if you wanted to
This is the second time Maud volunteered this information to Starlight, despite what Pinkie said.

Are they setting up an anti-mane 6?
>>
>>29976254
What makes a mare go neutral? Bits? Lust for power? Or was she just born with a heart full of neutrality?
>>
File: 419655.png (694KB, 1192x748px) Image search: [Google]
419655.png
694KB, 1192x748px
What kind of rock has this power?
Except petrified element of harmony that is not a rock anymore.
>>
>>29976254
>tfw all of this is foreshadowing
>Grogar is returning and will take control of Equestria with a magic stone
>>
>>29976254
They aren't smart enough for a plot that thick so no.
>>
anybody screen capped the scene where Maud gave Starlight what she needed to enslave the town?
>>
villain 6 confirmed

Hold onto your butts for the epic showdown
>>
>>29976254

Trixie = Element of suicide
Glimmer = Element of sociopath
Maud = Element of autism
>>
>>29976504
Well the changling rock had the power to shut down all non changling magic, which includes the two sister and Discord. So something related to it?
>>
>>29976504
The Alicorn Amulet, or something similar to it, I assume. Rocks have been shown to be surprisingly magical in Equestria.
>>
>>29976609
Yay. They're going to take another concept Faust wanted to do and run it into the fucking ground with incompetence.

I can't wait.
>>
what sorta shit is holder's boulder gonna end up doing omg
>>
>>29976466
I was thinking about that scene while watching the episode!
>>
The one rock to rule them all.
>>
File: 575066.png (111KB, 641x345px) Image search: [Google]
575066.png
111KB, 641x345px
>>29976891
Technically, the rocks aren't magical in and of themselves. They just affect the magic that comes into contact with them.
>>
File: The right stone.jpg (29KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
The right stone.jpg
29KB, 1024x568px
>>29979785
Are you sure about that, Anon?
>>
>>29976642
Thorax = Element of beta faggot
Discord = Element of cuck
>>
Maud only loves Pinkie. Everyone else can get Koolaided at Glimmer's Neverland Ranch for all she cares.
>>
>>29979968
>Element of cuck
That would be Spike.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.