[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you cuntflaps have such little patience for people not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0893.png (663KB, 3340x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
663KB, 3340x4000px
Why do you cuntflaps have such little patience for people not being as hardline as you when it comes to stuff that's shit? Just because someone sees a little merit in something you hate doesn't mean their opinion is trash.
>>
>>29971210
Glad to see a fellow redditor here. We need more people like us here
>>
coming from reddit to 4chan for the first time, it's very good to see another redditor also!
>>
>>29971210
>Just because someone sees a little merit in something you hate doesn't mean their opinion is trash
Just because you see your girlfriend as yours, doesn't mean I can't fuck her :^)
>>
>>29971255
I just came from reddit too lol ;) How do I upvote posts on this website? :(
>>
>>29971210
>Just because someone sees a little merit in something you hate doesn't mean their opinion is trash.

Because it is trash and whoever tries as much to THINK of defending trash has no place here?

If they want to see merit in trash they always can go to Equestria Daily or Derpibooru and thrive on the circlejerking and echo chambering there.
>>
>>29971210
>Why do you cuntflaps have such little patience
This board is mostly populated by young men ages 18-35 who are probably dissatisfied with some or most aspects of their lives and indirectly take it out on the sponge that is an anonymous online community.
>>
>>29971348
This board is an echo chamber, half the people like you just recite memes and canned opinions without even knowing the context or making an opinion by actually watching something

Implying 4chan isn't an echo chamber is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day, that being said I really don't know what OP is talking about specifically
>>
>>29971395
> no u rebuttal

Yeah, no. No, you don't get it.
>>
>>29971257
fucking rekt
>>
>>29971416
Only a newfag doesn't think 4chan is a massive hivemind.

Your very sense of community proves it
HURR 4CHANNERS R 4 REAL, WERE NOT LIKE OTHER SITES
You do nothing but parrot things 4channers say
>>
>>29971223
>>29971255
>>29971271
i thought i was the only one LOL!

this sites hatred for reddit is stupid and immature, tho. like, they dont even know why they hate it, just that they're supposed to for some reason.
>>
>>29971905
You're gay.
>>
>>29972024
Because of media censorship and shadowbans
Suck a dick
>>
>>29972046
Nah, you're gay
I'd tell you to fuck off post a long cat or something but you're probably too young to know what that is
>>
>>29971271
You're trying too hard
>>
>>29972979
S-sorry... :'^(
>>
>>29971210
Whatever you're selling, I don't want it. Fuck off.
>>
>>29972024
because the user base argues the person and not the idea.
>>
>>29971905
>Only a newfag thinks 4chan is a massive hivemind

anyone who's here for more than a day knows anon's a faggot and will argue about anything.
>>
>>29973332
Doesn't change my point
I've seen things go from popular to unpopular on this site based on meme magic alone, don't pretend 4chan is some magical place that is just always objective, it isn't
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.