[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mlp/, I used to sit on this board pretty much 24/7 back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2736.png (169KB, 1150x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.png
169KB, 1150x714px
Hey /mlp/,

I used to sit on this board pretty much 24/7 back before the scruffening up until maybe 2015.

I was wondering, is MS Luna still around? He drew me one of those "Happy birthday" pictures back in 2013 and I remember him saying he was having a rough go.

Hope he's doing ok.

(Neither pics were for me).
>>
>>29968858
He's dead
>>
>>29968858
Also, is Capper kill???
>>
>>29968879

Capper faded into obscurity because of his attention whoring. MS Luna is dead like all of the other people around that time period, they have all been replaced by new blood who likely migrated from ponychan or reddit, EQG is praised like it is the best thing on earth and there is a huge deny that the quality of the show decreased at any point.
>>
>>29968952
>old /mlp/ is now a ponychan-leddit bastard child

Well, I'm glad I was here when we were something greater.
>>
>>29968952
>EQG is praised like it is the best thing on earth
No it isn't? Are you on drugs or what?
>>
>>29968952
>he fell for the "everyone loves eqg and I don't know why" meme
>>
>>29968858
MS Luna is long long gone, anon...
Like freaking 4 years ago
>>29968879
He was everywhere on this board in 2012-2013, don't see much of him now. His name CapperGeneral comes from when he (used to) screencap reaction images every EVERY new episode day, he literally carried every thread with his pictures.
Memes circulated here about how he is not a single entity but an entire battalion of Asian sweatshop workers, ironically, not long after he moved over there for career/travel
Pure pottery
>>
>>29968858
>is MS Luna still around? He
She, actually. And she's sadly gone for reasons unknown.
>>
>>29968952
I never understood why he brought his wife and kids to a convention back in 2013 when he was intent on harassing Purple Tinker.
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>29970528
Didn't he mail PupleTinker a fuck load of cooked spaghetti?
>>
>>29968858
That nigger was long gone before you checked out what the fuck do you think?
>>
>>29968952
>EQG is praised like it is the best thing on earth and there is a huge deny that the quality of the show decreased at any point.

There's only a slight truth to both of these OP, but watch me get memed anyway.
>>
File: Caught you 'mirin.png (718KB, 4037x4476px) Image search: [Google]
Caught you 'mirin.png
718KB, 4037x4476px
>>29969802
>"everyone loves eqg and I don't know why" meme
Yeah, the reason should be obvious.
>>
>>29968858
Who?
>>
>>29971716
This, I think the show's quality has remained approximately the same with, high points and low points same as the original two seasons that people praise so much. That being said I can see that she show has changed in a number of different and it's focus has shifted from season to season so I completley understand that a lot of people got turned off by the new content.

There are some people who like EQG and some people who hate it, but most people here don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1428167729932.png (328KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1428167729932.png
328KB, 400x358px
>tfw MS Luna promised a thread for your birthday but then died before it came around
>>
>>29973916
Sorry for that Anon. MS Luna making those birthday threads was something little to warm up a birthday. Having your favorite pony spammed in a thread on your behalf was cool.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.