[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where will he be during the Movie? I swear a lot of threats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].png (565KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
565KB, 1280x720px
So where will he be during the Movie?
I swear a lot of threats he could handle by literally snapping his fingers
>>
>>29967722
He'll be too busy fucking Fluttershy.
>>
>>29967722
>Movie is about people losing magic

Gee, I wonder if Discord will job once again.
>>
This is fucking stupid
>>
>>29967722
He was pretend to be reform all along and send his secret love letter to Queen Chrysalis and plan to take over Equestria.
>>
>>29967904
What
>>
>>29967722
He and Derpy are going to be in the credits.
>>
>>29967722
He feel like he'll at least be mentioned in the opening credits sequence where the they explain everything about the world and characters so that the normies who never watched the show won't be lost
>>
>>29967722
He's too original to play a role in the movie for the newfags to understand his character. At best he will have a voiceless cameo when Storm King conquer the Equestria and he gets defeated with others.

However he might not appear at all.
>>
>>29968062
I wonder what kind of obligatory Derpy cameo they will insert in the movie to please the shiteaters.
>>
>>29968040
Everything. All of it. The fact that Hasbro needs new audiences and the movie is gonna be extremely nufag friendly and Discord either doesn't get mentioned at all or they pull another shit out of their ass to rob him of magic.
>>
>>29967722
>I swear a lot of threats he could handle by literally snapping his fingers
but that would be fucking boring, do you think anyone would care about Lord of the Rings if they finish it in the second half of The Fellowship by taking the eagles to Mordor?
>>
>>29969907
They should at least explain why he didn't gave a fuck about Storm King if he doesn't appear at all or why he didn't win against him if he manage to get introduced.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.