[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #206: Baby Satyrs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 100

Previous Thread >>29909872

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
File: this one is fiddle fyi.png (44KB, 345x498px) Image search: [Google]
this one is fiddle fyi.png
44KB, 345x498px
first for nerds
>>
File: BabyGibbous.png (795KB, 1970x2085px) Image search: [Google]
BabyGibbous.png
795KB, 1970x2085px
Well I feel obligated to post this one.
>>
>>29965557
Is that ooga booga muhfuggn bix nood brown or currynigger brown
>>
>>29965572
Er...

Easier to tell the fur color from the skin color at a distance didn't really care what the racial origin is brown.
>>
>>29965572
Much edge.

>>29965591
3bh, Gibbous is one satyr who could use a different hair color from her mother or something, because as is, white, brown and red has too many contrasts and makes the design a bit too wild. Especially when you factor in her clothes often including pink.

The design overall wouldn't need changing, just it could even still have the same pattern of alternating hues. Just something less, overly bright.
>>
File: bc.jpg (92KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bc.jpg
92KB, 900x1100px
How does short hairs work?
nah I'm just posting because I need motivation
pls help
>>
>>29965704
I don't know, I personally think terribly contrasting colors works for this frumpy nerd girl's character.

(Technically her hair color is different from Moondancer's since it removes the purples.)
>>
>>29965720
The hair looks fine at this point, but is the forehead supposed to look as large as it looks right now?
>>
>>29965730
I mean, that's one way of looking at it, I suppose. I just personally favor decent flow in base character design, but I wouldn't argue her having atrocious taste in fashion.
>>
>>29965739
Eh, I don't know.
I'm lazy af and nearly never draw.
Maybe her front hairs aren't low enough..
I mean, something's wrong, not sure what, yet.
>>
>>29965761
& I say it wouldn't be illogical for a nerdy girl to have been dealt a bad hand in the appearance department either.
>>
>>29965772
I mean, it wouldn't be bad for there to be a large forehead if it's character appropriate; who's it supposed to be?
>>
>>29965781
Yeah. Ah well.
>>
>>29965791
Buttercup.
Anon's daughteru in my fic.
never posted here, no bully pls
>>
>>29965805
Is the mother anyone in particular?
>>
>>29965831
Twilight
>>
>>29965839
If she's like her mother I could see a big forehead working.

Question: Any reason she isn't Glimmer?
>>
>>29965855
Well at first I was going to make her a bit chubbier but I really have no idea, I'm just trying to draw a cute tsundere.

And.. what? You mean, glimmer's daughter?
Because glim glam is a communist and craves for Trixie's pussy.
>>
>>29965882
No, I mean in this thread Twilight's satyr daughter is traditionally named Glimmer.
>>
>>29965902
Ah, no, like I said I never really came here.
I've always been wanting to come here but there's billions of greens and OCs, so I didn't really feel like reading everything etc.
This one is from my green, not anyone else's.
>>
>>29965925
Everything is variable (technically even names, but that's the least dynamic aspect), though I suppose most characters have versions everyone is more used to which might come across as a bit intimidating.
>>
>>29965925
Satyr actually isn't a very story driven general, it's art.
Not that we turn stories down, of course. But with the exception of the two or three curwhibbles cyoa satyrs, none of them are tied to a specific story or setting.

Generally, a character is made, and people come up with their interpretations on them.
A lot of satyrs have a sort of assumed default personality from a a vague general consensus, but people are always allowed to write, draw or talk about alternate takes.
>>
>>29965967
Yeah, but I just want to look at and post satyrs really.
Whenever I tried to get in here there were discussions about X or Y OC doing something or liking another OC or.. I don't know, it's kinda hard to 'integrate' generals.
I don't mind bashing headcanons from time to time tho.

>>29965992
Yeah, but I'm more of a 'creator' kind of guy. And writing/drawing takes (me) so long, never really got the occasion or motivation to really get in here.
Also, that white hand

I mean, hey, it was mostly me being lazy dw guys
>>
>>29966020
Do you want to know about anything in particular?
Though I ask this as someone who really only has a vague grasp on a lot of the satyrs.
>>
>>29966031
Nah, thanks anon but all I really needed to know was what you and the other anon said already.
Now I just need to get in those pastebins and lurk more.
And tried to find some motivation to actually move my ass and finish that drawing.
>>
>>29966057
The satyrs by parent pastebin is probably a good start. It lists most satyrs that are commonly discussed.
Most of them also have art in Derpibooru if you search for "satyr, oc:<name>".
>>
In a satyr Battle Royale, which satyr would emerge victorious?
>>
>>29967014
Hope.
>>
>>29967014
Depends who is in it.
>>
>>29967038
What particular advantages would she have over the other satyrs?

>>29967041
All the satyrs.
>>
>>29967041
I figured he implied every satyr is in it.
>>
>>29967062
She gets the "I Was Here First" bonus.
>>
>>29967076
This
>>
>>29967076
Never forget our origins, I suppose.
>>
>>29965720
That mostly depends on how the satyrs look like, their body type, personality, and so on, doesn't it? But I like that hair. It's cute.
>>
>>29967076
>>29967080
Sure, but how exactly would that be beneficial in killing everyone else while not getting killed?
Being oldest doesn't really give any combat or survival advantage unless she spent all that extra time in hardcore military training.
>>
>>29967322
She's been grinding experience longest, and has the most art, which, as we know, grants you power.
>>
>>29967126
Hope is forever a cutie.
>>
>>29967322
>Kill
Nah, it's just a big wrestling match between sisters they have every so often. Victory determines the sock hierarchy.

>>29967325
Indeed.
>>
File: Hope - Alex.png (93KB, 2140x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Alex.png
93KB, 2140x1567px
>>29967337
>wrestling match between sisters
I miss those stories where Hope and Alex are half-siblings. Might read them again some day.
>>
>>29967337
>Nah, it's just a big wrestling match between sisters they have every so often.
That would be a different thing, but sure why not. What would the prize be?
>>
>>29967514
Winner gets to choose what movie to rent?
>>
File: OlderMargaretPieCom.png (2MB, 1478x5996px) Image search: [Google]
OlderMargaretPieCom.png
2MB, 1478x5996px
>>
>>29967577
Cute.
In the sense that a girl with obvious crippling autism can be cute.
>>
>>29967577
Made me laugh. Love that she changed bandana in the last panel.
>>
>>29967597
Does Margaret have autism?
I thought she was just incapable of facial expressions.
>>
>>29967797
If that were the case, she wouldn't be able to talk beyond a thick slur, like a stroke victim.

Nah, seems she's just nearly unable to express those emotions. Which is pretty autistic in the medical sense.
But, you know, she tries, so she's ahead of the game.
>>
>>29967797
You can't really diagnose a fictional character, especially one in an environment as dynamic as our satyrs'.

Though in fairness, being bad at facial expressions is something that can (& usually does) come from autism (to varying degrees), if I remember correctly.
>>
>>29967809
There's a difference between merely being unexpressive and being incapable of expression. Margaret seems to know what expressions to use, since she draws them on her bandanas, and since she takes the effort of switching her bandanas it seems like she wants to express her emotions.
>>
>>29967821
True enough.

The main point I really want to make is that I didn't have any specific mental handicaps in mind when I first drew her.
>>
>>29965720
Looks pretty good so far. Nice curvy hips. Hairs a bit short but that could also work. The head does look a bit too big stepping on Ayyy Lmao tier. But overall it's a really nice pic. Hope to see it finished
>>
>>29968067
She's 9-10 and I think the size will look okay once she gets a correct haircut.
>>
satur
>>
>>29967577
How many different bandanas doe she have? Think you can draw her wearing them all?
>>
Whoa, this general is dead these days, huh?
>>
>>29968946
Quite a few generals seem to be slow.
>>
>>29965704
>Much edge.
Confirmed newfag not knowing what edge means
>>
>>29968955
As a vg efficianato, i can assure slow and comfy is prefered.
>>
File: Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 15.png (897KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 15.png
897KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: MargaretFaces.png (751KB, 1500x2502px) Image search: [Google]
MargaretFaces.png
751KB, 1500x2502px
>>29968767
These are the ones that I could think of.
(#6 wins the prize for most pointless.)
>>
>>29970340
>#6 wins the prize for most pointless.
Yeah, she might as well just take the mask off for that one.
>>
File: 1293715137.png (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1293715137.png
64KB, 200x200px
>>29970340
>#6
I don't know why that one's so funny, but it just is.
>>
>>29970340
Which one would she wear during sex?
>>
>>29970482
Depends on how good it is.
>>
>>29970340
She should wear 7 more often. She looks cute in it.
>>
>>29970503
That's the one you've got to earn the chance to see.
>>
>>29970503
>>29970541
What exactly does that one mean?
>>
>>29970582
It's good for pretty much any situation where she would want to blush while smiling, really.

Like if she wanted to do relationship stuff (whether showing genuine attraction or as some form of ruse), but also if she wanted to be a little scamp doing the "Who, me?" routine.

Though I only see Margaret Pie being a scamp very very rarely
>>
>>29970582
>>29970632
The shippingy reason is the most likely one though. That said, the "falling in love" reason still isn't very likely to happen in the first place.

Basically, no one's really going to see her use #7.
>>
>>29970745
>the "falling in love" reason still isn't very likely to happen in the first place
Why not?
She's a major cutie.
>>
>>29970967
She has the same problems some of her cousins on the farm have... Rock-sexual.
>>
>>29970967
The real main reason for that is that I don't really write romance & I don't really think anyone else has a particular interest in writing a Margaret Pie shipping story.
>>
File: 609444.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
609444.png
20KB, 500x500px
>>
Out of all the pie satyrs aside from Pogo & Mumble, which one do you think would find a significant other first?
>>
>>29972784
Bonnet would probably get married off to someone pretty quickly.
>>
>>29972854
I think that's an answer that is slightly outside of what my question was supposed to be...

Unless Bonnet's getting married to one of the Pie satyrs, I guess.
>>
>>29972784
Honestly? I imagine Pebble would try to bag Sterling the moment he starts showing interest. Because she is ready. Not just ready, READY ready. She's ovulating right. Now.
A little exaggerated, but poor girl has such a crush.
>>
>>29973089
I can't even remember which one pebble is. There's a lot of pie satyrs, 3bh homie.
>>
>>29973089
I'm surprised I forgot about that ship; it's cute.
>>
>>29967577
>Com
You take commissions? Also, maybe Margie should look for gainful employment in a DIFFERENT setting... Perhaps as an actress in a series of Hollywood flicks that start off revolutionary and end up as surprise blockbusters; then slowly get sequel'd or remade until the original fans begin dissecting every single flaw in the news ones compared to the old ones.
>>
>>29973093
The third one. Maud's first. It went Pogo, Mumble, Pebble, then 1/2 had an EXPLOSION of Pie pony babbus, then Fiddle and Faddle.
>>
>>29973093
She's the female Maud satyr offspring.

She's generally in the almost if not a clone of her pony parent class.
>>
>>29973103
>>29973106
Ah right, that one.
>>
>>29970499
>She wears 4 when she is either angry, or into some REALLY kinky femdom
>"Yeah. You like that you slut? I'm going to milk your prostrate until your cumshot can hit my face. Fat ass little faggot. You love this, don't you? Call me mommy... now call me daddy. Beg for it. Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck, it feels so gooood... Okay, I'm finished."
>>
>>29973096
Com actually stands for "complete" since I usually start with a 5in x 5in square, draw all the panels (often with lots of copy paste because I'm lazy), then arrange them.
>>
>>29973118
Damn, nice. Thanks for giving the peek behind the curtains. Is it an easy style to go with? As in, doesn't give you too much trouble prepping it this way?
>>
>>29973103
I, OneOverTwo, did that because I didn't think it felt right for the Pies to not have a zillion babies.

I would've done one more to give Marble a son, but I ran out of even something I could pretend to be an idea for a personality.
>>
>>29973103
Also, you forgot about Crag, he's my favorite satyr that no one uses.
>>
>>29973094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx-5PGLgb4
Now imagine Maud singing it.

>>29973137
On the one hand, I hate the notion all ponies have to have satyrs; since that's how you get a) the whole "human supremacy" shit we had going a couple years ago (year?). b) You get "cheat" babies. Even if you try to explain it off as "Oh, uh, their partner is the step-parent of them." That still breaks canon even more than we already do and would mean that humans would have been around a long long time... Plus, then there is a conflict of timelines. Specifically how most satyrs are seen as in the same basic generation.

On the OTHER hand, I support freedom of creation for satyrs, when they avoid those top two, especially since lumping all three cases together just kills CCs motivation, which is a bad at any given time. Plus, your art is cute and your babbus are also cute.

Conflicting feelings.

>>29973145
He's in that babbu explosion I mentioned. Also...
>>Not having Fraise as your favorite forgotten satyr
Git gud, scrub.
I miss when we didn't just brush off satyrs as existing to replace with another...
>>
>>29973137
>>29973145
>that no one uses
Don't you think that could be because we have a little too many satyrs right now?
There are well over 200 satyrs, that is a lot to remember. And a lot of the ones we have only has, like, 50 or so drawings made of them, like Garret and Icarus. That's not a whole lot if you take into account that they were created over four years ago.
>>
>>29973158
>b) You get "cheat" babies. Even if you try to explain it off as "Oh, uh, their partner is the step-parent of them." That still breaks canon even more than we already do
Are you talking about Matilda and Deloras? Because there is literally nothing wrong with someone to have dated a human before they met their significant other.
>>
>>29973162
I'd actually say the main reason no one uses Crag is because I can't decide how exactly I want to portray his personality.

>>29973158
Well he really shouldn't be in the babbu explosion, I didn't create Crag.
>>
>>29973185
Shortcake, Dagger, Granny Smith satyr, and again; see that part about messing with canon even more and timeline. Deloras also wasn't the first example of "cheat babies". Or have you forgotten how Venus was born AFTER Cadence and Shining were married? You can argue headcanons, but a majority of the old stories had that as a major point,
>>
>>29973196
You didn't? ... Well now, I do believe I own you an apology. And whoever did create him.
>>
>>29973198
...What Granny Smith satyr?
>>
>>29973208
There was a Granny Smith satyr. Possibly two, since one of them might have been her cousin from another older Apple.
>>
>>29973198
>Venus was born AFTER Cadence and Shining were married?
I thought she was from way before? I've been going with that lore mostly, since it doesn't make any sense whatsoever otherwise.
>>
>>29973217
The only two headcanons I've heard for her personally were either the Cadance had Venus before she got with Shining Armor or the turns out Shining & Cadance were swingers & were caught by surprise when two satyrs happened.
>>
>>29973217
I would guess you are either new, or forgotten a lot of the stories from the first three years of satyr. One was a serious one about how Cadence abandoned her on Anon and would only visit at night to (albeit creepily) stare at her from the window and sing.

Another was her showing skill in the Equestria games and "being offered" a chance to talk to the King and Queen of the Crystal Empire... Sorry, I mean Prince and Princess. Even though an Empire has an Emperor and Empress.

Third had a bit of douchey cruel/jokey setting. Cadence slept with TWO humans. Shining is there when Venus is born, is royally pissed, and breaks into the humans' house. They both respond as if they were the bastard child's parent, shocking all three in the room. The humans crack wise about how they both slept with Cadence right before Shining threatens them to raise their daughter themselves and if they are seen in the Crystal Empire he'll have them killed.

Fourth is waaaay less srs, with Venus meeting Shining at a con, knowing who she is and showing no hostility to HER.

I do believe there was also a thing where Venus goes crazy, forces Cadence to "marry" Anon, has Shining imprisoned, and pretends they are a happy family now.
>>
>>29973243
I'm starting to sense that you don't like Venus
>King and Queen of the Crystal Empire... Sorry, I mean Prince and Princess. Even though an Empire has an Emperor and Empress.
or anything that has to do with Cadence and Shining Armour a single bit.
>>
>>29973243
This variety is why I'm glad satyr is variable with no absolutes.
Which includes the relief that you don't have to stick with certain insanities.
>>
Reposting Venus headcanon from /sad/

"My headcanon is that they're all siblings, and it happened like so.

Venus was born first, when Cadance was still young.
She went the immature route and left Anon a single dad. Not big on leaving a royal child out in the cold, Celestia took them both in.
Presumably, Cadance live elsewhere, so they avoided each other for many years.
Fem comes with, initially naive and swept up by Blueblood, realized he just liked an exotic conquest, makes it clear from then on that she thinks he's shit, Bonnet is born.

Something something, royal consort, Radiance is born. Dawn is born a couple of years later.
Luna returns. Sirius is born. Both sisters having sons as their first born taken as a good omen. Selena is born.

Candyass starts relationship with Shining. Is more mature now, mends her relationship with Anon and tries to start making up time to venus.
Flurry is born. Fem herds up to Surfing Armor. Dagger is born.

Twilykids right here somewhere, I guess.

Several years pass, Cotton Candy is born. It's a weird family tree, nobody even questions it anymore. The Equestrian nobility is satyrs 5ever after."
>>
>>29973253
You're reading into it waaaaay too much. I like Venus, but the surrounding her birth are more than a little frustrating to me; as is how people just brush it off like "lol, headcanons~". hat's like headcanoning one of the satyrs kills bunnies because he "feels baaad inside" and just waving it off like it's as easy to forgive like accidentally showing a soda some one was drinking out.

A.k.a: having your cake and eating it too.

Same for Shining Armor and Cadence. Like the idea, but the execution leaves much to be desired. That's mostly the constant shifting in current writers for the show though as opposed to them just being random; so more a minor annoyance there.

>Acting like that line is wrong
Oh, I'm sorry, what would you calla ruler of an Empire? A duke and duchess? President? Governor? Wanting logic to be applied isn't that difficult to understand. Come on. They don;t even give them proper title status for THOSE titles. Could argue the exact same thing for every ruler save for Chrysalis.

>>29973255
Agreed. If you saw my first post, as well as the conflicting feelings.
>>
>>29973253
>>King and Queen of the Crystal Empire... Sorry, I mean Prince and Princess. Even though an Empire has an Emperor and Empress
The 'Crystal Empire', as it used to exist, is defunct. It's just a name of a vassal principality now because everyone from it knew it as such. I don't like it either, Anon
>>
File: 1265367.png (201KB, 528x566px) Image search: [Google]
1265367.png
201KB, 528x566px
>>29973260
>Turning young Cadence immature even though she's pretty much been all about love and kindness since she got her cutiemark
>Completely crushing the canon that Cadence was Twilight's babysitter in Canterlot
>Implying Celestia would be okay with Cadence the baby-ditcher sitting on any throne ever
>Both sisters having sons as their first born taken as a good omen (why?)
>Fem herd
>nobody questions it
/trash/ material.
>>
>>29973311
Agreed. Though, he might just be trying to start shit. Why I didn't say dick.
>>
>>29973311
He did literally say he was reposting from /sad/.
>>
>>29973334
He just wants an excuse to bitch, m80.
>>
>>29973243
The first and second are from the same universe, aren't they?

I really enjoyed the fourth one, even if it was just a short story and not much more.

The last one also sounds interesting if you're looking for something a little more dark.
>>
>>29971107
Well, most ships don't really get many stories these days because of lack of writefag activity.
I was thinking more of a lore reason why she wouldn't be able to fall in love.
>>
>>29973089
>Pebble has a crush on Sterling
>Sterling has a crush on Ariana
Must be hard for her.
>>
>>29973490
I'm torn 'cause both of those ships are cute & the threeway way isn't as cute as either of the two straight pairings to me.
>>
>>29973490
>Headcanons
I like the stories and pics where Sterling is just a due with no interest in women. Just doing his job. I think that's what makes the dynamic between him and Tonbo so great. The straight man and the charismatic wise cracker.
>>
>>29973460
I mean, can you think of who Margaret Pie would fall in love with?
(I can't because I'm bad at this kind of writing.)
>>
>>29973115
unf
>>
>>29973506
Either a comedian or a geologist. Neither explicitly satyr related. Could find a nice pony, or man, or d-dog, Minotaur, Gryphon, Yak, rock golem, etc. Options are there.
>>
>>29973158
Holy fuck. I just noticed Pebble is blushing in that pic.
>>
>>29973497
So he's gay, or asexual?
>>
>>29973514
I'd say Margaret was never actually much about the rocks compared to her close relatives in general.

Her basic concept was "What if Pinkie Pie talked like Maud Pie" really. That's why she's trying to work as a children's entertainer instead of at the farm.
>>
>>29973537
His balls never dropped. In fact, he was born with them being hollow. it is why he is so short and so uninterested in things. If that counts as ace, then yeah, ace.
>>
>>29973544
That would pretty effectively stop him from producing anything much in the way of sexual connections. So yeah, that would be asexual.
>>
>>29973506
Pogo. He always makes her laugh inside.
>>
>>29973561
First cousins though...
>>
>>29973583
Amish though
>>
>>29973583
They're not first cousins though. I forget if it was said with certainty how Pinkie and Applejack are related but it's a very distant in-law arrangement.
>>
>>29973663
I'm sure Pinkie would say they're practically sisters though
>>
>>29973663
... are you actually retarded?
>Pogo
>Marge
>Pinkie Pie
>Limestone
>>
>>29973671
Looks like I am, hue. Dunno why Applejack came to mind.
>>
File: SA ari prom color - wip.png (46KB, 954x1251px) Image search: [Google]
SA ari prom color - wip.png
46KB, 954x1251px
Made an attempt at coloring this, but need some input.

1. I'm not sure about the color of her dress. Any suggestions?
2. Unsure whether the things in front of her chest is supposed to be bangs of hair or some sort of dress straps. They kinda look too wide to be dress straps, but the shoulder lines through them suggests that they might be.
3. Unsure if the round spots on her ear are supposed to be jewelry or just ear detail.
>>
>>29973963
The green is pretty cute

I think it looks better as hair but there are prob straps under her hair. I don't think she'd be the type to wear a strapless dress.

I think they are earrings. I always imagined them as plain gold earrings. My head canon for her is she does not like wearing lots of jewelry and her darring phase was wearing plain earrings.
>>
>>29975250
Made her ear jewelry (?) gold, changed the bangs to dress straps and made some other minor tweaks.
>>
>>29975407
Looks cute. Nice work friend
>>
>>29975407
>>29973963
A good effort. I think the one without straps is better.
>>
>>29976597
I made an alternate version with the straps changed to hair and the shoulder lines removed.
>>
>>29976905
Think you can colour this one next?
>>
>>29977182
I can try, sure.
>>
>>29977197
Thanks!
>>
File: 1398220348319.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1398220348319.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>29977197
D'ya think you could give this one a shot too if you get the chance?
>>
>>29977275
What would they do together? What does Darcy think of his "ladyfriends."
>>
>>29977914
>What does Darcy think of his "ladyfriends."
Petunia and Feather Heart?
>>
>>29977958
Yeah. I guess any of the other girls around his age too.
>>
>>29977914
More importantly, what does he think of Anon and Darcy hanging out in the barn together at night when they think everybody else is asleep?
>>
>>29978014
He doesn't care so long as she doesn't care that he's hanging out with a buffalo satyr, which AJ hates.
>>
>>29978014
He doesn't judge her for that. She was always very close to her uncle.
Besides, he wouldn't dare to snitch on her after the time she caught him with Petunia in there.
>>
>>29977182
There we go. Hopefully I got all the colors right.

(forgot to disable the temporary green background in the previous one)
>>
>>29978320
>forgot to disable the temporary green background in the previous one
I was just about to ask what was with that green background.

It looks really nice! A winter background is all that's missing to make this a perfect pic in my eyes.
>>
>>29978320
The gray blush makes it look like he's got soot on his face.
>>
>>29978511
I added some red to his blush as well as a bit of cleanups.
>>
>>29978511
Maybe he came down the chimney?
>>
>>29978551
Still looks pretty gray...
maybe try lightening the blush area more?
>>
>>29978741
>>29978551
You'd be better off just erasing the black plush.
>>
>>29978014
>Anon
>Not Warren
>Not Utah
>Not Ace mastee race
Pleb tier. Apple-y yourself
>>
>>29978741
>>29978765
Removed the black blush.
>>
File: no.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>29979212
>Utah
>>
>>29979235
Much better. But I just noticed you forgot to colour a tiny part of Mayor Mare's glasses.
>>
>>29979264
You're right.
I didn't even notice that was part of her glasses until you pointed it out. Fixed.
>>
>>29978219
>She was always very close to her uncle.
So how do you think they ended up down that path?
>>
>>29979349
Some idiot wanted more incest. That's how.
>>
>>29979361
Had a good kek at that.

>>29979212
All are good options. It just depends on the story you are trying to do.

Serious question tho, do people really want to see satyr with an OC stallion, minotaur, etc? I feel we need a honest discussion and nor resort to name calling or insult sound bytes
>>
>>29979349
He was always a pretty chill and laidback kind of guy. The kind of guy who would rather slack off and play with the kids than do serious "grown-up stuff". The kind of guy who wouldn't tell their parents if he caught them doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, but instead join in. (no, I'm not talking about sex here, but stuff like lighting things on fire for fun)
As a result, the kids looked up to him - it was like one of them, but at the same time a grown-up.
He always had time to talk to them or help them out, even when all the other grown-ups would just shoo them off to play.
Darcy would hang out with him a lot growing up, so when her first estrus came around, he seemed like the obvious person to go to for help.
>>
>>29979421
Honestly, yeah. More believable than "all species forever are attracted to humans". That's some bioware Asari bull shit.
>>
File: 1124099.png (85KB, 883x780px) Image search: [Google]
1124099.png
85KB, 883x780px
>>29979411
>>
>>29979421
Sure, or an OC mare really.

It's not like satyrs are genuinely locked to any ships or anything so there really should be more stuff for satyr x pony.
>>
>>29979443
>More believable than "all species forever are attracted to humans".
Or "all satyrs forever are attracted to satyrs."
>>
>>29979421
Personally, nah. I'm here in equal parts for daughtercest, or maybe niece, and slice of life.
Other stuff really does nothing for me.

But there are people who would enjoy that, I'm sure.
>>
>>29979421
>do people really want to see satyr with an OC stallion, minotaur, etc?
A random OC created just for the one story? Not really.
An OC from another general? Might be interesting.
Anon or Femanon? Always okay.

Please do not forget that canon male ponies are also available.
>>
>>29979527
We also shouldn't forget that it'd sometimes be a good idea to use aged up child & baby ponies since satyrs are often set to be in the show's future.
>>
>>29979569
>Applebloom dates a satyr for a while
>It's okay, but not long term
>>
>>29979569
We also shouldn't forget that not every damn single headcanon posted should be taken 100% seriously.
>>
>>29979552
Why'd you delete it?
>>
Whatever happened with the one who was writing that story where the Apple family opened up a bar that Darcy got in charge of running, and Anon became a friendly regular in?
>>
>>29979765
I'm still around but time and motivation has kept me from adding to it. Also ideas.
>>
>>29979817
Would you like some ideas from us?
>A gang who is set on a brawl enters the bar
>Darcy and Anon team up to take out the trash
>>
>>29979857
Ideas would be nice, not sure how well or if at all i could write em but one may strike me well
>>
File: blue bonnet.png (54KB, 317x650px) Image search: [Google]
blue bonnet.png
54KB, 317x650px
>>29979676
Was a miss post. Had it in my file select.
>>
>>29979973
She's a cutie. Has this been posted before?
>>
>>29979986
No.
>>
>>29979973
CUUUUTE
>>
Any comfy SoL ideas for summer?
>>
>>29980914
satyr's summer jobs
>>
>>29980914
Anon rents his family a cabin on the beach for a couple of weeks. One of the nicer spots without lots of people.
>>
>>29980914
Apple satyrs go to the beach.
>>
>>29980914
During one particularly humid summer, Lil Mac and Hotshot start stirring up trouble. After one especially heinous incident involving the Ponyville dogcatcher, three chickens, and eight pounds of peanut butter, the pair get sentenced to SEVEN YEARS HARD LABO- er, seven weeks of character building farm work.
But not at Sweet Apple Acres. No, they're headed to SIBER- Appleoosa, where they will be kept under the watchful eyes of Uncle Braeburn and his BRUTAL TASKMAST- uh, lead farmhand, Ambrosia.
>>
File: 1493489092873 color - try1.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493489092873 color - try1.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>29977275
>>
>>29981366
I think Utah is wearing a bandanna. It seems to be usually colored red, but I'm sure no one minds different colors. Maybe other Apple colors
>>
>>29981442
I can imagine Utah with an entire closet of bandannas.

He's a simple man, except when it comes to neckwear.
>>
File: derpi_1176563.jpg (262KB, 1125x2159px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1176563.jpg
262KB, 1125x2159px
>>29981670
We could also try to connect as many pics as possible. Just ignore the one Utah is wearing in that pic, say the one Darcy is wearing was a gift that Utah eventually gave to Petunia as a gift.
>>
>>29981698
But it's red... or black? Some darker color.
>>
>>29980934
This, but with a normal family and not that daughter monster harem.
>>
>>29983125
It's not a harem if you don't want it to be a harem, friend.
>>
>>29980914
A young Pogo opens up a lemonade stand. Cider gets jealous and does the same, but she sells apple juice instead.
>>
>>29983152
That one feels like it should contain a scene where Cider has to explain the difference between apple juice & cider.
>>
File: 1493489092873 color - try2.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493489092873 color - try2.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>29981442
Can't believe I missed that!
>>
File: 1493489092873 color - try3.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493489092873 color - try3.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>29983299
Accidentally mistook part of his jacket for being part of the bandana. Fixed.
>>
>>29979334
Just for the sake of being a perfectionist, I'm going to mention that mistletoe has white berries.
>>
File: 1493489092873 color - try4.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493489092873 color - try4.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>29983346
Another minor fix. His other glove was colored as part of the jacket.
>>
>>29983356
>>
>>29983368
>"I could have taken him, you know, he just caught me off guard."
"Uh-huh, if you say so."
>"I could!"
"I'm not saying otherwise, but please promise me you won't go picking fights with people twice your age again any time soon. I appreciate you 'defending my honour' and all, but Anon really didn't mean any harm, it was just a kiss.... Besides, they're are worse people to lose your honour to."
>"Gross."
"I'm just saying that I don't need you to defend me. Anon's a sweetheart once you get to know him."
>"Gross!"
"Oh hush, ya big baby. Go play with Petunia and stop getting into scraps over nothing."
>>
>>29984202 (You)

>"You could have stopped him punching me a little sooner."
"I knew he'd stop on his own eventually. Besides, I hate to say it, but you sort of had it coming, Utah. I mean you did drop-kick poor Anon in the side when he wasn't looking. I would have helped more quickly, but I was a little flustered at the time."
>"Yeah, because he had his tongue down your throat."
"Careful now, another remark like that and I may think twice keeping quiet about your late night visits to go see your little girlfriend in the barn."
>"She's not my girlfriend!"
"No? Well then you're horrible for stringing her along and letting her think that she was."
>"Why, what have you heard? Did she tell you something?"
"Never you mind. All you should be worrying about now is how you're going to apologise to Anon."
>"Easy, I'm not going to."
"Yes you are."
>"No I'm n-"
"Yes. You are. That's not negotiable."
>"Anon's an ass."
"You just don't like him because I do."
>"No, he's an ass."
"Well too bad, because you're going to have to go see him and tell him you're sorry for kicking him."
>"I don't see why I should."
"Because you hurt my feelings too, you know? You think I liked having to tell him off for beating the snot out of you? We're family, so obviously that means I'd take your side, but you still had it coming. Poor Anon looked like a lost puppy when I yelled at him."
>"Ugh... Fine, but I'm only agreeing to apologise because you want me to, not because I'm actually sorry."
"Good, but there's just one more thing."
>"What?"
"I know you don't like Anon or when I kiss him, but keep in mind that I'm going to have to do a lot more than that to make up for sending him home because of you."
>"Huh? I don't- Oh, gross!"
"Yeah, just let that image sink in."
>"Stop!"
"Maybe it'll be on top of a hay bale in the barn, or up against the wall of the tool shed, or maybe even-"
>"Stop talking!"

And that's what I think Utah thinks of Anon. >>29978014
>>
>>29984569
>and then Utah went up to his room and masturbated angrily to the thought of Darcy getting railed against the wall of the tool shed
>>
>>29985456
Unf
>>
File: IMG_7618.jpg (930KB, 2448x2615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7618.jpg
930KB, 2448x2615px
>>29984569
>>29984202
this is a really cute story
>>
>>29986015
All that picture needs is Anon flipping Utah off behind Darcy's back.
>>
>>29986091
This.
>>
>>29984569
>>29984202
I wonder how the other side of this conversation went, where Darcy goes to talk to Anon.
>>
File: 1491993529776.png (129KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491993529776.png
129KB, 1000x1000px
>>29986091
>>29986227
>flipping off a kid who just wants to look out for his senpai

Not saying you should kiss his ass and make nice but no need to add insult to more insult. Plus the Darcy may not like Anon being a dick when all the sorries were said and he continues to antagonize the Utah
>>
>>29986258
This, senpai.
You don't gain anything by antagonizing people, especially ones you need to stay around.

Doubly so if they're in some kind of perverted, non-incestuous relationship and he can't just get away with it because family.
>>
>>29986091
>You will NEVER be as close to her as Utah is
You may get hugs. He gets mouth kisses.
>>
>>29986359
Why do you keep trying to turn this into incest?
>>
File: 1492398476150.png (447KB, 1297x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1492398476150.png
447KB, 1297x1219px
>>29986359
>/sad/
Seriously, come over its dead over there.
>>
>>29986382
Why do you think it has anything to do with incest?
>>
>>29986391
I don't post if everyone's just talking about Ariana. I just wait it out.
>>
>>29984569
>Utah can never accept that Darcy is with you
>He eventually has enough of it all and packs his bags and leaves so he doesn't snap and lose control of his anger again
>Utah travels to Appleloosa to get away from it all for a while, and that's when he met Feather Heart.
>>
>>29986475
Guess you have to wait a long time quite often then, eh?
>>
>>29986498
Nope, that's an anthro pone.
>>
>>29986498
>Upper part isn't human
Not in this thread it does.
>>
File: Gift.jpg (183KB, 1157x567px) Image search: [Google]
Gift.jpg
183KB, 1157x567px
>>29986498
No.
>>
>>29986498
>>29986502
>>29986504
dangit ...i has human torso tho.... its the head that kills it then?
>>
>>29986514
Generally, satyrs should be human from the waist up. They can retain some non-human traits above that, but predominantly human.
>>
>>29986525
well ill try again...
>>
File: 1490858189426.png (378KB, 1024x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1490858189426.png
378KB, 1024x1644px
>>29986525
>>29986547

Assuming you're not bsing and want to see an example of most common satyr body type
>>
>>29986485
No kidding.
>>
>>29986556
all right gimme a minute ill do a quickie...
>>
>>29986359
I guarantee that Utah would never want to go anywhere near his cousin's mouth again if he know where it'd been. Hint - It's around Anon's dick.
>>
>>29986574
If they talked about normal satyrs here as often as they talk about that monster freak there, then this general would've been so much more active.
>>
>>29986682
Ok, why don't we talk about one of the many shy's

Aren't there like a dozen or so we can talk about
>>
>>29986703
I like Ivy, Timber, and Thorn.
>>
>>29986703
I kind of like Flora.
>>
File: saydyr.png (575KB, 1536x1781px) Image search: [Google]
saydyr.png
575KB, 1536x1781px
here we go a satyr
>>
>>29986749
You have my seal of approval.
>>
File: 1431845090031.jpg (4MB, 1853x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1431845090031.jpg
4MB, 1853x2500px
>>29986015
We can never have enough pictures of Darcy in short shorts.
>>
>>29986749
Yep, that's a satyr all right.
What's her name?
>>
>>29986836
koda.....yeah thats a good name...
>>
>>29986863
Who is her pony parent?
>>
>>29986885
cant you tell? its derpy...koda is a clumsy gymnast...
>>
>>29986579
>Implying he got mouth hugs first
>Implyibg the Apples, rhe most incesty pomies in the show, would ever let anyone get as close as kin
>Implying Applebloom isn't AJ and Big Mac's bastard baby
>Implying Utah and Darcy might not accidentally do the same
>>
>>29986703
Mean, counting Zephy's iids as "shys", then we got just over half a dozen.

>>29986713
Same, but I also enjoy the twins.

>>29986747
What for? Not to disrespect, but aside from books and nihilism, not much has been explored.
>>
File: Stop.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>29986924
Just leave.
>>
File: 1482008415751.png (1MB, 1931x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482008415751.png
1MB, 1931x1600px
>>29986749
Hey she's pretty cute. Nice work Anon.

>>29986894
Koda? Child of Derpy? Ok, tell us more about this cutie clumsy gymnast. In our more common canon of Derpy she had 3 kids already. But I do like this satyr, what is she like? Do you have any ideas for her? I was away mixing drinks but im back and ready to chill and talk
>>
>>29986703
Ivy, Timber, Thorn, Flora, Fauna. She has the most, to my knowledge, of any pone. They don't really seem super developed

I've been headcanoning them sort of like so:
Ivy
>kind of a bitch
>known for very verbose and articulate insults
>likes poetry, but is pretty meh at it
>Don't tell her I said that

Timber
>he aspires to be an animalpersonthing like Fluttershy
>most animals don't trust him very much
>supports his Uncle's """career choices""" and is close friends with him

Thorn
>angsty teen phase
>is still generally normal but tries to be super independent
>Anon and Fluttershy disagree on how to reel her in (Anon wants a direct approach, Fluttershy thinks she'll git gud on her own)

Flora and Fauna
>Flora is the animal person. Probably close friends with Angel
>Fauna likes plants, but isn't big on most flowers; has a little garden of ridiculous things
>they love exploring the Everfree's outskirts to their parent's dismay
>Anon and FS have no idea how they got it backwards, and are rimmed about it by Rainbow horse to this day
>>
>>29986749
That's pretty cute, she looks like she's A MANIAC! MANIAC! ON THE DANCE FLOOR!
>>
>>29986932
Don't care much for the twins. They just feel kinda... I don't know, forced or shoehorned?
>>
>>29986987
alrighty... well she hates that she comes from a derp and being made fun of for being clumsy so she desires to become the one thing she cant, to prove that she is greater then her disability (witch if i had to guess would be Cerebellar Hypoplasia, but for half pony people) and become the greatest gymnast ever. and rub it in their fat faces but spends all day trying to do flips and fancy moves but keeps falling on her face. and she will never get her victory but she will never give up. are at lest she hopes she wont give up if she ever does she doesnt think she could live with her self knowing she wasted her life doing something impossible and knowing that shell never be able to reach her dreams. shes cut her self of from most of society and only really receives visits from her mom shes crass and kinda rude and very head strong.
>>
>>29986894
Yeah, I figured it was Derpy. So now Melody, Misty and Dingaling have a new sister.
>>
>>29987226
I'm gonna stick with the idea that there are only 1-3 Derpy kids. Of course, anyone's allowed to do that anyway, so whatever.
>>
File: 1470848899464.png (579KB, 2500x2410px) Image search: [Google]
1470848899464.png
579KB, 2500x2410px
>>29987112
>Cerebellar Hypoplasia
I looked it up and it sounds like its only in cats and dogs, not so much in horses or humans. But a condition for horses is called Cerebellar Abiotrophy and was said to be almost entirely in arabian horses. But maybe that would be the closes from waht yuo descrinbed.

>she doesnt think she could live with her self knowing she wasted her life doing something impossible and knowing that shell never be able to reach her dreams
> shes cut her self of from most of society and only really receives visits from her mom shes crass and kinda rude and very head strong.

Pretty tragic, but could make for an interesting character. Lots of late nights at the gymnasium, lots of sleeping late and going back to the grind next day. Maybe even sleeping at the gymnasium. From her looks (and to possibly explain away her not being there from the start) she looks to be the oldest, maybe she has her own place and keeps to herself? Still gets visited from her mom and pa but the visits are usaully silent and tense. Would she hold her father in teh same regards as her mother? Or does she see him in better terms seeing as how his genes did not cause her defunct motor skills.

for the /sad/ anons here do not read SFW only anons, You have been warned
Please no lewd talk of her banging her dad or the usual cock sockery,
repost her in /sad/ if you want to do lewd speculation talk and I will meet you there too.
>>
>>29987309
her dad got her into gymnastics as a youngling and and she accidentally killed her dad due to her clumsy, he tried to save her from a big fall and as he caught her he tripped and broke his neck. she blames her self and her mother for the clumsiness that caused her to fall and kill her dad.and yeah she lives in an old broken gym out side of town were she practices every day to over come her problems. if you get on her good side she will teach you gymnastics even tho she cant physically do it she knows every thing about it. that is how she makes a living... every thin else you said is peaty much spot on.tense diners and loneliness. and obsession.
>>
>>29987457
Well, not a fan of the dead dad idea but we can pocket this canon as a more obscure one. Still, any more art you got of her will be good.
>>
File: dat ass.png (119KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.png
119KB, 529x502px
>>29987309
>>
File: 1459282593144.png (2MB, 1860x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1459282593144.png
2MB, 1860x1712px
>>29987496
Misty is one fine satyr
>>
File: 456345436.png (232KB, 610x632px) Image search: [Google]
456345436.png
232KB, 610x632px
>>29987457
Kinda lost my interest there, homie.
I'll just see her as like, a high strung gymnast who refuses to let her condition hold her back.
>>
>>29987507
The Derpy satyrs are all mighty fine specimens when it comes to attractiveness.
>>
Who is the most well rounded/characterized satyr?
>>
File: Satyr - Spikes barn - Thistle.png (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Spikes barn - Thistle.png
53KB, 500x500px
>>29987561
Thistle is pretty well-rounded.
>>
File: koda.png (667KB, 1536x1781px) Image search: [Google]
koda.png
667KB, 1536x1781px
>>29987488
>>29987508
sure i just made her so i can scrap dead dad but the main idea is exactly that high strung gymnast ...and here is another draw i just did.
>>
>>29987508 but yeah i like your simplicity best not to crowd her back story.
>>
>>29987623
She almost looks like a super hero. Liek Starfire or something. You mentioned she lived in an abandoned gym, what doe she do for money? Or does Derpy send her some despite what she feels. Or maybe she lives in working gym but hides in the attic or something?
>>
>>29987672
hehe i like the hides in a working gym idea..... so im going with that one...and yeah she kinda does.....im gonna try drawing her wearing something new....
>>
>>29986932
I kind of like her for books, nihilism, & glasses.
>>
>>29987823
>>29987823
Would you say she's also intelligent with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>29987835
Maybe it could work if it's the sense of humor where you're never sure if she's joking or completely serious.
>>
File: koda1.png (1MB, 1536x1781px) Image search: [Google]
koda1.png
1MB, 1536x1781px
here is one of koda in a new out fit! i like this one way better...what yall think?
>>
>>29987928
It's nice.
>>
>>29987928
Running in the 70's.
Something looks very off with her shoulders, and her left thigh is too long. I know she's leaning, but her legs are the same height and distance from the viewer.
Overall, I do like it, though. I like things with 60's to 90's aesthetics.
>>
>>29987928
She's a cutie. Very go go dancer type
>>
>>29987968
yeah but its little more the a colored sketch i did it in like....10 minutes? maybe? any way yeah i know its a little off but i think it looks cute.
>>
>>29986932
>nihilism
What does Flora have to do with nihilism?
>>
>>29987992
Seconding, what even?
>>
>>29987990
Fair enough.
>>
File: tea party color - try1.png (979KB, 2000x1193px) Image search: [Google]
tea party color - try1.png
979KB, 2000x1193px
I colored another pic.
>>
>>29988019
>That femnon neon green
Oddly hot. Nice work.
>>
>>29988019
It definitely looks colored
>>
>>29987992
>>29988003
Being apathetic, and I assume being friends with Gale something to do with it
>>
>>29988497
>being friends with Gale
First, how even?
Second, why would you ever WANT to do that?
>>
>>29988511
They're cousins

Some people are just edgy at life. Flora might be one. Not goth edge, not emo edge, Nihiledge.
>>
>>29988511
It's not really a friendship, I'd say, but a mutual respect born from not bothering or trying to get closer to each other.

They like that the other keeps their distance.
>>
>>29988540
>Fauna
"I believe in you, you can do the thing! Even if it's a lil hard, you can do it!"

>Flora
"You're gonna die. No one will remember you in 50 years, because they'll be dead too. Nothing you do matters, so just take solace in the stuff that's lasted. Might I recommend Fahrenheit 451?
>>
>>29988556
Flora's dad clearly needs to smack her shit around some. Perhaps sign her up for junior guard training, or make her come spend a couple of weeks in the woods proper roughin' it style.
Maybe if she's forced to endure some actual hardship, she'll stop being a pissy little shit.
>>
>>29965557
What that baby a nigger with natural red hair
>>
>>29988578
Assuming they are adults in >>29988556
Since as kids, they're both portrayed as happy and not edgy.
>>
>>29988619
I think it usually goes that their personalities diverge during the teen years.
>>
>>29987021
>has a little garden of ridiculous things
What sort of things?
Humorous looking weeds?
Poisonous plants?
Carnivorous plants?
>>
>>29988497
>being friends with Gale
So, what's your headcanon regarding her and Gale?
>>
Anyone got art of anon and celestia's children?
>>
File: 581285.jpg (525KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
581285.jpg
525KB, 2592x1944px
>>29988876
>>
File: 579614.jpg (803KB, 2886x2391px) Image search: [Google]
579614.jpg
803KB, 2886x2391px
>>29988890
>>
File: 968559.png (119KB, 1002x797px) Image search: [Google]
968559.png
119KB, 1002x797px
>>
>>29988825
They have a mutual "I don't hate you as much as everyone else in the family."
>>
>>29988890
>>29988905
>>29988912
thanks anon
>>
>>29988814
Basically any of those, yeah. They are right by the everfree so who knows what weird shit she could transplant from there.
>>
Buymps
>>
>>29989117
>she takes pride in her ironical collection of completely useless butt- and penis-shaped plants she's collected from the outskirts of the forest
>to her dismay, not everyone appreciates her quirky sense of humor, dismissing it as crude and childish
>>
>>29988919
Sounds like a good thing to bond over.
>>
>>29990174
Alas poor Fauna. She can get revenge by sewing poison joke in their gardens, though.
>>
>>29990215
Wasn't Fauna the one who rode the Manticore like a bull while Flora used some vines like a swing set?
>>
>>29990328
I don't remember this.
>>
>>29990338
I remember it prominently in one of the babysitter Ace stories, mostly because of how outrageous and awesome it sounded
>>
>>29988876
Something with colours.
>>
>>29990773
>>
>>29990785
Last one.
>>
Do you think Rarity or the others would manage to be a single parent?
>The human flees when he finds out that pony is pregnant
>>
>>29990998
>Not being there for you chillinz.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>29990998
Any of the mane six due to the large network of support.
Probably any of the Apples & maybe the Pies because of family support.
>>
>>29991005
You and I, we would be there for our kids. But there are those out there who do not want to settle down just yet, and who are terrified at the thought of it.

What if you heard that another dude skipped town?
>Be living a happy life with a wife and a kid
>Your wife suddenly enters the house bearing bad news
>Her friend just found out yesterday that she's pregnant, and when she went and told her boyfriend about it, he got shocked to say the least
>He was nowhere to be found the next morning
>You know that dude. He was one of your buddies
>You never imagined he'd do something as bad as this
>>
>>29991046
Then I just lost a friend, because that's one of the scummiest things you can do.
>>
>>29991046
>You and I
>Getting sentimental/attached to someone testing the waters on a story premise
>A fairly common premise at that
Whoa there, I think this thread is a little strong for you. Here, I'll grab you a Satyr babbies. It's like satyr, but for babbies. OR if that offends you, a satyr diet.
>>
>>29979973
So, what's Blue Bonnet like personality-wise?
>>
>>29987309
>>29987496
>>29987507
What's the story behind that sweater of hers?
>>
we ded today
>>
File: derpi_526568.png (2MB, 1378x1648px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_526568.png
2MB, 1378x1648px
>>29991525

I personally head canon that its just a really comfy sweater she has grown attached to but has many other sweaters. And often wears sweaters as a sort of security blanket.
>>
>>29991923
Must get a bit smelly in the summer.
>>
File: Misty 2.jpg (37KB, 1196x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Misty 2.jpg
37KB, 1196x1075px
>>29991944
When she was younger yeah, it would get pretty stuffy in there. As she got older and more mindful of trying to not have sweaty pits or other unlady like stuff she started wrapping it around her waist. But she never goes anywhere without her sweater nearby.
>>
>>29991944
>>29991948
If it's made of wool, wouldn't it be pretty airy and not really get stuffy anyway?
>>
>>29991923
Do you think she wears panties underneath it?
>>
How young is too young to let your satyr go to the heavy metal festival alone?
>>
File: Dingaling 7.png (110KB, 589x655px) Image search: [Google]
Dingaling 7.png
110KB, 589x655px
>>29991952
Im pretty sure she wears it as long as she cans. So the airier the better.

>>29991957
Like most satyrs they follow their horse parents lead and go commando. But there have been times they prefer to wear shorts or other types of garments to cover their horse bits.

>>29991959
Anything under 18 is too young,
>>
>>29991959
WINGS
OF
FEEL

PAIN KILL ER
>>
>>29991959
Now I kinda wanna see teenage Dingaling in leather jacket riding a real motorcycle.
>>
>>29991711
Everyone did recently find out that Canada is going to get two new episodes instead of one every weekend during all of May.
>>29986351
>>
File: Mal.png (190KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mal.png
190KB, 440x1024px
Mal!
>>
I really enjoyed that little discussion we had at the end of the previous thread.
>>
>>29993249
Annie is cute as hell.
>>
>>29993249
Which was? I don't recall it
>>
>>29993457
The one with Sombra being a single dad and a female royal guard is his parole officer of sorts who has to keep an eye on him and his daughters in case he lied about being reformed and returns to being a tyrant.
>>
>>29993590
3bh, I think the two are probably rape babies who got taken in by the Equestrian royalty after their dad dedded.
Annie would be a gud girl, Salai, being a few years older, would take a lot longer to calm down, but still young enough she could adapt and calm down.
>>
>>29993650
That doesn't sound cute or feelsy or heartwarming at all.
>>
>>29993650
I also agree with this

>>29993661
You ever watch Kung Fu Panda 2?
>>
>>29983368
>>29984202
>>29984569
>>29986015
I know what this reminds me of.
>>
>>29993671
>You ever watch Kung Fu Panda 2?
Does it matter? Probably. But I just want to see Sombra trying to be a good father while also learning to control his temper, and a cute guard playing games with a young Annie while hiding the real reason why she spends so much time at their home.
>>
>>29993661
>>29993671
Given their ages, Annie'd probably grow up side by side with Flurry.
Salai would probably drift towards latching onto a slightly older one of the royal satyrs. Probably one take charge enough provide the structure she's used to, like Dawn.
>>
>>29993888
>Salai would probably drift towards latching onto a slightly older one of the royal satyrs
Or none at all. She doesn't strike me as someone who would latch on to anyone.
>Probably one take charge enough provide the structure she's used to, like Dawn.
>Dawn being a bitch
>Implying Celestia would ever allow something like that
>>
>>29993727
>Your start was not a happy one, but it does not decide who you are. It simply paves the way for who you may become

Also
>Wanting to reform another villain
>Who enslaved an entire race and doomed them for 1000~ years
>>
>>29994056
In case you have forgotten, Sombra has already been reformed if you take the comics as canon.
>>
>>29994000
Who said anything about Dawn being a bitch? Equestria, lets be honest, probably has a form of enatic succession, making females preferred over males when the two are equally qualified in royal succession. Meaning that if something happened, the order would be Dawn, Radiance, Selene, Sirius. If we're only counting the diarchs kids.

So Dawn has probably been raised with it very much in mind that she might one day have to become the ruler if something were to happen to her mothers.

>>29994082
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>29994090
*Enatic-Cognatic
I'm corrected that it's enatic-cognatic for female preference, and just enatic means female only.
>>
What if Salai was really overprotective of her little sister? Like, to the point where she might harm any pony who does anything that might hurt Annie, even if it was an accident? Would make it quite a challenge for Sombra to make sure that the supervisor guard doesn't notice Salai hurting anyone and believe that she's gone full tyrant. Or would that be too much?
>>
>>29994082
>Comics
>o
>m
>i
>c
>s
I want leddit to leave
>>
>>29994090
>So Dawn has probably been raised with it very much in mind that she might one day have to become the ruler if something were to happen to her mothers.
Something she despises and hopes never happens, for she would rather go on adventures and fight evil wherever she finds it.
>>
>>29994090
>>29994233
>IF you take the comics as canon
Nobody said you had to, and nobody said that that particular comic was good or even decent.
>>
>tfw comics barely sale for shit
>tfw on the DC Rebirth train
Who'd look better in a Superman or Captain Marvel-esque costume? I was thinking either Hope, Dawn, or Radiance.
>>
>>29994258
How do their costumes look like?
>>
>>29994246
See >>29994082
This dumb ass is saying he has been. So yeah, that guy kinda IS saying you have to, for his headcanon. Like how Twilight would let her friends he beaten up because it's "illegal" to fight back.
>>
File: 3182685-shazam.jpg (109KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
3182685-shazam.jpg
109KB, 754x960px
>>29994273
You mean Superman and Captain Marvel's costumes? Billy Batson hasn't gotten his own Rebirth book yet sadly, but here's what his new 52 looked like.
>>
>>29994286
>This dumb ass is saying he has been
I never said that I have been. I was only pointing out that he could be IF you fancy certain comics, which hardly anyone does. Hell, I haven't even fully read that particular comic. Only read the beginning before I dropped it.
I should read it to the end some day. It's the only comic I've skipped.
>that guy kinda IS saying you have to, for his headcanon
I didn't say that either, you moron. I was, again, only pointing out something.
Besides, that comic-reformed Sombra is not good, and I'm guessing he acts like the mirror Sombra, which was just plain awful?
I want evil-looking Sombra trying to be alright. Not perfect Mr. Prince charming, just good enough to be allowed to stay without getting banished again. Now stop putting words in my mouth in an attempt to start shit.
>>
>>29994205
I mean, older siblings trying to shield their younger ones is often a thing in kids coming from broken homes, so yeah.
>>
File: Bait 7.jpg (170KB, 1233x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Bait 7.jpg
170KB, 1233x1493px
>>29994406
>>
>>29994297
How about Radiance or Hotshot as Captain Marvel?
>>
>>29993590
I liked that discussion anon. And I'd like to try writing some fatherly one shots in the future.
>>
>>29993590
I like that premise.
>>
>>29991065
So scummy that you would hunt him down? Or at least tell your wife's friend that you're gonna teach him a lesson if you ever bump into him?
>>
>>29994717
Realistically, no. But enough that he's never welcome back.
>>
>>29994490
Right back at you. Double mouthed prick.
>>
File: Satyr - Sombra's kid Sombra 1.png (235KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Sombra's kid Sombra 1.png
235KB, 750x900px
>>29994696
I hope you do.
>>
>>29994746
Right now wage slaving so I can't but on my time off I'll try to add some talks
>>
>>29994551
I could see it. I do think the color palettes for Dawn and Radiance should match a Sunrise and a Sunset, Radiance getting the more masculine looking color set.
>>
>>29994796
>There is a costume party at Canterlot
>Hotshot and Radiance both show up dressed as Captain Marvel
>Only one can win first prize for best costume of the night
>>
Think we can get the big get that's closing in?
>>
>>29995017
We can try.
>>
File: The Truth about Daughterus.png (155KB, 1862x291px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth about Daughterus.png
155KB, 1862x291px
>>29995017
Here's hoping.
>>
>>29995047
Cute and sexual is a good combination.
>>
>>29994902
Considering the history of the name Captain Marvel, they could be in completely different costumes as completely different characters from at least three different companies.
>>
File: carol corps.jpg (111KB, 800x287px) Image search: [Google]
carol corps.jpg
111KB, 800x287px
>>29995270
There's Billy Batson, originally from Fawcet Comics and was bought by DC.

There's Mar-Vell, a guy who's been dead for like 5 years. Genis-Vell, someone else who's been dead. Monica, who's been going by someone else. Phyla-Vell, who no one ever seemed to care about. And then there's Carol, a character who's the Roman Reigns of comics and someone that somehow gets worse.
>>
File: satyr0_pv.png (391KB, 989x900px) Image search: [Google]
satyr0_pv.png
391KB, 989x900px
Unused artwork for BABSCon
>>
>>29996229
Cute!
>>
>>29996229
Any updates on NSFW patreon?
>>
>>29996012
Don't forget about the guy who can split his body.
(The public domain Captain Marvel.)
>>
>>29996012
>>29996615
& The Captain from Nextwave due to that one joke, I guess.
>>
So when are we getting a satyr of the Little Giraffe?
>>
>>29997342
That's a gonna be a tall glass to fill there Anon.
>>
>>29997342
That giraffe weirds me out.
>>
>>29996229
Always make sure that your kid takes good care of their tail.
>>
File: 3.png (589KB, 5287x5287px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
589KB, 5287x5287px
>>
>>29997971
What if your small satyr child decided to try to "style" their tail witch a kitchen scissors and made it look all uneven and terrible with bald spots of dock showing in places?
>>
one random satyr doing one random thing

go
>>
>>29999246
Hope wearing a bikini made of model boats.
>>
>>29999204
Then they will have learned a lesson and are just gonna have to live with it until the hair grows back out and let their mom or a professional style it. Maybe wear a long skirt or some big pants that they can tuck the dock into in the meantime? Unless Zecora knows how to make a potion that will accelerate hair growth?
>Zecora is not at home right now
>Young asha is more than willing to try and make a potion
>Shouldn't be that difficult. She's seen her mother do it plenty of times
>>
>>29999288
I hope satyr likes being neon green.
>>
>>29999312
And filled with anger!
>>
>>29999287
I'm not THAT drunk.
>>
>>29999246
Leaf picking the roses on her parents' garden so she can give it to her mom in an attempt to make her happy.
>>
>>29999161

For a school project, (insert satyrs here) decide to make a 90s style slasher movie. Who plays the sexy teens on spring break and who plays the axe/chainsaw wielding maniac?

Also how is the film received?
>>
>>29999204
Cut it into a minimal bob and have them wear longer skirts if their embarrassed.
>>
>>29999312
>Hope drinks the potion
>nothing happens
>>
File: ichor 1.png (18KB, 301x470px) Image search: [Google]
ichor 1.png
18KB, 301x470px
Your name is Ichor, and you are an abomination, half-human and half-pony. You left your hometown and decided to work at a rock farm until you get on your own two hooves. The day is drawing to an end. What do you do?
Anyone wanna humor me for a small first attempt at a CYOA?
>>
>>29999387
it doesn't do well nationally, but globally it's recognized as a harrowing piece on the hardships of adolescence and the disappearance of common sense from our everday lives.
>>
>>30000921
Realize rock farming is pretty boring and go look for some cute female satyrs to put the moves on.
>>
File: Duplicate_File_My_Ass.png (392KB, 1024x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Duplicate_File_My_Ass.png
392KB, 1024x1644px
>>30000921
First of all, cute art.

Who is this satyr? He kind of look like he'd be Caramels kid if anything but do you have a canon for him? Or is he an OC of no particular character? Also, >>30000957 his supervisor Purity wont line him slacking off.
>>
File: PurityCrushComS.png (2MB, 2100x6293px) Image search: [Google]
PurityCrushComS.png
2MB, 2100x6293px
>>29999387
>>30000989
>his supervisor Purity wont line him slacking off
She qualifies as a cute female satyr to put the moves on too. Hope he likes rock-crushing thighs.
>>
>>30000921

For now
>Talk with supervisor
>Eat dinner
>Count shekels
>Think about leaving
>Sleep
>>
>>30000000
>>
>>30001019
That's a cute pony.
>>
>>30001019
Could not have happened to a better pony. Celestia needs the love. God knows the show aint giving it to her
>>
>>30000921
Rub one out before going to sleep. Fantasize about that firm, fit ponebutt.
>>
>>30001013
Talk with supervisor.
>>
File: ichor 2.png (15KB, 477x383px) Image search: [Google]
ichor 2.png
15KB, 477x383px
>>30000957
>>30000989
Other satyrs? You've never met another satyr. You assume they're not very common. Though this imaginary satyr you think of is giving you thoughts...
>>30001013
This is likely to be your evening, as it usually is. You hear Supervisor Marble calling you in for supper.
>>
>>30001212
Supper time then I guess.
Maybe there are cute satyr babes eating too.
>>
>>30001212
Not meaning to offend, but I have immediately lost interest.
>>
Would you wear this proudly?

I would.
>>
>>30001283
Do we have a hipster satyr?
>>
File: 1483059843733.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1483059843733.png
581KB, 779x806px
>>30001283
>mfw there's a vape shop called satyr vapor by my work
>>
>>30001283
>Love, not Loves
What third world sweatshop was this produced in?
>>
>>30001326
Print out a pic of a cute satyr vaping and tape it in front of the shop.
>>
>>30001342
It's an 'artsy' part of town, I just might try that sometime.
>>
>>30001283
Speaking of shirts, wouldn't it be cool if we had satyr T-shirts?
>>
>>30001212
>You hear Supervisor Marble calling you in for supper
Oh shit! Quickly throw away those hot thoughts of other satyrs you're having!
>>
>>30001346
If you do ever do that, then please don't forget to take pics and post it here.

Do we even have art of a satyr vaping?
>>
File: ichor 3.png (22KB, 596x526px) Image search: [Google]
ichor 3.png
22KB, 596x526px
>>30001232
yeah i'm probably going to call it quits. i'm just not good at story. it was just something i wanted to try, at least once.
>>
>>30001326
post pics
>>
>>30001420
Well, I don't mean to make you quit.

I'm just personally disappointed that a rock farm story doesn't have any of the rock farm satyrs.

Purity, at least, seemed promising at first.
>>
>>30001445
>I'm just personally disappointed that a rock farm story doesn't have any of the rock farm satyrs.
Do all satyrs ever created have to exist at the same time to you in order for you to enjoy anything?
>>
File: satyr vapor.jpg (77KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
satyr vapor.jpg
77KB, 1000x750px
>>30001431
>>
>>30001420
Dont get too down on it man, your art is pretty good and the thread is hard to please with many people wanting many things. Maybe a CYOA wasnt the best way to go about it, but i do know there is an audience for Pony X Satyr interactions.

Keep at it man, I'd love to see more of your stuff.
>>
>>30001445
This. Also, you might want to give it a bit more direction. At least if you've got some sort of story in mind.

If not, I guess it's fun just coming up with random stuff too.
>>
File: ichor.png (27KB, 382x950px) Image search: [Google]
ichor.png
27KB, 382x950px
>>30001466
>>30001465
>>30001445
maybe i'll figure out the story a bit more, and try again at another time.
Ichor is a pre-established character, by the way. it was going to be part of the story, if i found a way to get there.
here's the original ref i made figuring out his design, too.
>>
>>30001463
Holy shit it's real.
>>
>>30001509
Yep, it's right across the street from my work.

Always have a chuckle when I see that because I envision some hipster satyr riding by on an old ('vintage') bike with their mouth fedora.
>>
>>30001492
Well man, a CYOA is hard to maintain and usually results in thread spam. But if you are somewhat good in writing maybe you can write shorts and post art to go with it. Or you can always take requests and go from there. Either way im curious to see where you go with this regardless of how you go.
>>
File: Vape Nation.jpg (830KB, 1737x3030px) Image search: [Google]
Vape Nation.jpg
830KB, 1737x3030px
>>30001283
>>
>>30001420
Don't give up so quickly. Everyone has to start somewhere to get anywhere.
You could always try again later and make it clear right from the very start if hundreds of satyrs exists or if there are only a handful around so people won't expect every single satyr that has been made to appear wherever Ichor goes.
Mind if I try rewriting the beginning a little? Not a writer, just feel like trying

Your name is Ichor, and you are a half-human, half-pony abomination. Or, as everyone else says, a satyr.
As far as your parents know, there are only a few of your kind out there. You've never met any other satyrs in this small town though.
>>
>>30001461
No, I just have a personal liking for the rock farm ones.

It was the right setting so I was hoping they'd show up.
>>
>>29999246
Cider fighting against an army of mutated apples.
>>
>>29999246
Ace trying to get gum out of her hair
>>
>>30001605
Applejack's farm is also the right setting for any of the Apple satyrs. Doesn't mean that they have to show up every time someone's at that farm.
>>
>>30001683
It doesn't, but it still makes it more likely; had my fingers crossed for luck.

That & they really should be upfront about the low satyr levels, never seen another satyr thing about the setting they were going for. Honestly while I would still be a little disappointed with it, it wouldn't accidentally get me excited for something that's not going to happen & might let me, personally, get a little invested in what'll happen 'cause satyr & pony interaction actually is interesting & we could use more of it.
>>
>>29999246
Yuzu throwing mangoes at a batpony while shouting "I don't want your damn mangoes!"
>>
So what would happen if your favorite satyr tried to make a cake? What kind of cake would they make?
>>
>>30001628
Who put it there?
>>
File: kladdkaka.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kladdkaka.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>30001810
>Hope tries to bake me a mudcake or whatever they are called in English
>It turned into an ordinary chocolate cake
I would still be happy though.
>>
>>30001492
Seriously though, in case you're still here, don't get discouraged.

The main thing I can say to you is just to make sure you tell the specifics of what the world the character is in at the start.

Don't shoehorn in the rock farm based satyrs if you don't want to just to please people like me or anything like that, just make sure to say at the start things like the "satyrs are rare & he's never seen one before" detail. I mean that one's a pretty important thing to note since it helps to set up some of how the character should act through out.
>>
>>30001895
Who do you think!? Her brother, obvs
actually she just fell asleep and it fell out of her mouth, but that lacks drama
>>
>>30001928
This reminds me of that cake Miss Trunchbull made the fat kid eat in Matilda.
>>
>>30001283
Minus the vape part, yeah. I'm a cigar man myself.
>>
>>29965430
Sauce?
Google image search gave me nothing.
>>
File: 141013-satyrs.jpg (532KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
141013-satyrs.jpg
532KB, 1800x1600px
>>30003053
Hi
http://moronsonofboron.deviantart.com/art/170319-Lembo-673741624
>>
File: 1461053041331-1.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461053041331-1.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>30003150
>>
File: dressed for successed.png (154KB, 743x501px) Image search: [Google]
dressed for successed.png
154KB, 743x501px
>>
>>30003424
Minutes later she bumped into several walls because she couldn't see anything.

It's a good look for her (to be uncomfortable with).
>>
>>30003763
Maybe she has contacts she normally never uses.
>>
File: 938785.png (560KB, 1185x1117px) Image search: [Google]
938785.png
560KB, 1185x1117px
>>
>>29965557
Gibbous a cutie. You have at least a couple fans.
>>
>>30006042
Dem eyebrows are where it's at.
>>
>>30002740
If you ended up in Equestria and got a family, would you still smoke cigars if your kid asked you to stop because it's a bad habit?
>>
>>30006688
Only if she quit weed.
>>
>>30006701
She told you that it's not hers. She's only holding it for a friend.
>>
Ded thread
>>
>>30001609
Better late than never, eh?

I know it's not that great and is in great need og cleaning up, but I'm just warming up
>>
>>30007524
Awesome!
>>
>>30006688
No, because I only have one a month and you don't exhale the smoke to your lungs. I don't really drink except for the odd glass of wine now and then, and I don't have any interest in drugs, so I'm allowed one little vice.
>>
>>30007524
>Evil Dead type dealio on SAA
>Eirwien finds the Applenamica and unleashes literal hell
>Cue satyrs fight to save the day
Please make this a thing
>>
>>30008469
*Inhale the smoke to your lungs.

It's been a long day.
>>
>>30007524
>Those eyes on the killer apples are all that's left of the ones they have gotten
>One new eye for every victim
>>
So what ever happened to Scarlet? What was her deal? All I know from the pastebin is she's Applejack's.
>>
File: Overman.jpg (287KB, 1080x952px) Image search: [Google]
Overman.jpg
287KB, 1080x952px
>>30009934
She was more of "Elseworlds" of Cider where AJ or the Apples wasn't raising her. Kind of like Karl Kant instead of Clark Kent for Nazi Supes.
>>
>>30009976
I'm not really sure what you mean (don't really follow much capeshit, desu). Is she like from an alternate continuity sort of deal? Is she supposed to be mutually exclusive with Cider?
>>
>>30010034
The idea of it iirc was "What if Cider wasn't raised by the Apples?" That's why she's raised only by Anon, he's single dad in the story, and he named her Scarlet instead of Cider.
>>
>>30010048
But it would still be okay to use two Applejack daughters respectively named Scarlet & Cinnamon Cider, right?

So that it'd be two boys two girls? Mainly I just think that the apples should have "too many" children.
>>
>>30010048
That clears that up. Thanks. I was thinking she was actually just some other apple satyr.

>>30010170
Well if Scarlet is going to be split off and made into her own satyr, we probably want to discern what she's like.
>>
>>30010234
Let's start with what the other Apple satyrs are like & figure out the differences & commonalities then.
>>
>>30010325
So which ones you want to talk about? There's Bucky, Gala, and Lil Mac.
>>
>>30010421
The main idea is to try to get her general personality to be different than the others'.

Like if you can just boil all of them down to their most basic traits in a simple list we can probably use that as a good starting point.
>>
>>30010434
Well, they all usually stick to the farm. But to boil them down as much as possible besides that, I'd say the following.

Cider - Sweet, a bit innocent, still fairly young
Bucky - Middle child. Lazy and a bit unintentionally abrasive.
Utah - War of headcanons and ships. I'm gonna say he moves off to the big city like AJ tried, except he stayed there. Just to be contrary.

Peach - Very energetic, likes to explore, maybe the most snarky and sharpwitted appul kid.
Pear - No real characterization.

Gala - No real characterization.
Little Mac - While still fairly quiet, can be very rude and confrontational if he wants to be.
Darcy - Possibly the oldest in her large family. Has always spent a lot of time babysitting her siblings and cousins, making her very motherly, with a protective streak. Spends most of her work time on home keeping, building upkeep and tool and equipment maintenance instead of actual farming.
>>
>>30010421
Headcanons:
>Bucky
A big ol gay boy who is very apathetic, which has its own allure. Incredibly lazy, but also incredibly clever and crafty. Quite no nonsense, but can be quippy when someone is acting REALLY really dumb

>Gala
The more business minded of her siblings. Darcy has Charisma (if a bit clumsy), Lil Mac has strength and a good heart, she has brains. Not like the Pie kid who acts like a used car dealer. She KNOWS how to advertise without being sketchy. She's quite good at it too.

>Lil Mac
You know how kids eat a lot when they are getting ready for a growth spurt? Lil Mac didn't get one till later than most. When he did, boy howdy, you could tell he was Big Mac's son. Tall as an oak tree (is that how that saying goes?), browd shoulders, and his fave went from baby to country western star near overnight. Not most people's cup of tea, but for the lady's who get soaked forn that, well, it's your lucky day.
>>
>>30010526
>>30010539
So, in where should Scarlet fall agewise?

Should she be mischievous or is that too overplayed? Do we want her to be mature or immature?

Which relatives should she/would be more interesting for her to gravitate towards?
>>
>>30010607
Slightly older than Cider. Like, if we assume Cider's about 10, then she's about 12.

A little immature for her age. She's getting into her rebellious phase, but given the tightwoven nature of a farm family, it's not to edgy emo levels or anything. She's just pushing her boundaries.

Peach, maybe. This interpretation meshes with snarky Peach.
>>
>>30010607
Okay. Scarlet. Is. Cider. A Cider raised by a single dad. But still Cider. Think of her as another Cider, raised differently.
>>
>>30010637
We're making her a separate pone now.
>>
>>30010637
I mean sure, she was, but think of her separation as "punishment" for having her own entry on the list.
>>
>>30010637
>>30010675
& honestly this revelation was one of the most personally disappointing satyr related things I've ever heard.
>>
>>30010664
>>30010675
>This shit happened with Alex
>No one said shit
>Now because the thread is bored; "Omg, we have this satyr we never use XD"
I swear I'm surrounded by "lol Taco" girls.
>>
>>30011510
What happened with Alex exactly?

& come on man, really?
>>
>>30011554
I believe he means how the primordial Alex was known as Narya.

For that matter, the primordial Garret was Garnet.
I don't think we have any twins that are two boys.
>>
>>30011562
Odd, though only 1/4 of satyrs are dudes so I suppose it's not surprising.
>>
>>30011554
She went through a name change in... I want to say the FIRST year or her existence? Maybe second. As in, she was someone else, then she was Alex.

Yes. Really. The thread does have bantz of that fairly frequently. That or our lurkers aren't vocal enough and the minority seems the majority.

>>30011562
Actually, Garret is just his nickname. Like how Gary was his nickname in prison... before he was goosh gooshed. Lotta people have a nickname if they hate their "official" name. Tony instead of Antonio. Ben instead of Benjamin. First letter of the name instead of the name. etc.
>>
>>30011562
The main difference here is that "Narya" & "Garnet" aren't separately listed as a different character on the by parent list...

Which is the main reason anyone even seems to talk about Scarlet in the first place...
>>
>>30011562
Rocket and Ratchet. Those twins from one of the Flim Flam brothers... Or, cousins? Actually, cousins would make sense. Never mind, just R and R.
>>
>>30011580
I headcanon large gender divides, and satyrs are actual more penis having than pure poners.

So Rarity having male twins would be seen in a very good light by horsociety. And you know she'd flaunt it.
>>
>>30011593
Again, Garret is not a seperate name. Nickname. Scarlet and Narya were "beta" names, OR as stated before in the case of Cider, a name used in an alternate take where things went differently. Like if instead of Ponies consensually mating with a human, humans came in all edgy and ready for war, raping the ponies leaving them with rape babies. How many would ACTUALLY have the same names?
In a less edgy example, there is only a single generation of satyrs all within the same 8month age difference range, and all the humans were deported before any were born. Meaning they would probably have even harder pony names. Like Tailwind, Stacker, Bubblegum Drops, and such.

>>30011616
>"Hey, one of these kids has a VAGINA! She's a liar! A phoney!"
>>"KILL HER!"
>>
Hey, anyone remember Sushi? That name we had once. Hmm, anyone?
>>
>>30011631
How many satyrs even have names that are more on the human side than the pony side?
>>30011638
That's Lenora, who by the way is listed on the by parent list as Lenora/Sushi.
>>
>>30011586
Of someone were to get a hold of that guy's pastebin. Would you think anybody would mind those extra names being deleted? I don't mean this maliciously by any means, we don't need any of these further bants.
>>
File: 1474107781318.jpg (235KB, 1137x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474107781318.jpg
235KB, 1137x1200px
>>30011661
I like to imagine it was a nickname from when she was smol. Maybe from a tendency to catch and immediately eat fish before she got big enough to really hunt.
Her dad still calls her that sometimes to tease her.
>>
>>30011663
It'd make more sense to list & explain nicknames & alternate main names.
>>
>>30011663
>>30011699
I mean I was confused by people mentioning Rory when I first came to these.
>>
>>30011699
Really the satyr list could do to be expanded with maybe some information about some of the satyrs perhaps. But of course since there's no hard canon that could probably end up messy really quickly.
>>
>>30011699
I think we have enough of these satyr characters with decent characterization to them. These characters being pretty dang diverse and in pony with potential untapped. We should focus more to that potential, flourish in what we have.
>>
>>30011743
Maybe just add nickname lists for satyrs that are commonly called by nicknames.
>>
>>30011743
Headcanons could be listed as a thing to refer to thread for. For as it stands, nothing is canon. Headcanon is just argument over a oc design.
>>
>>30011750
Well I've been fumbling about with an editted pastebin. What satyrs have nicknames? I've already got Orion covered
>>
>>30011768
I can't really think of any except maybe the whole Garnet/Garret thing & the diminutive forms of Margaret for Margaret Pie.
>>
File: strongman1.jpg (73KB, 550x1030px) Image search: [Google]
strongman1.jpg
73KB, 550x1030px
>>30010526
Is it really a war for Utah? There's only two ships and I can't think of too many variations for him.

I do have ideas for at least most of the Apple costumes. When Lil Mac finally gits gud, his costume should look like a classic circus strongman. Darcy is based around a luchadora. I'm not sure what Cider should be for costume, maybe something , but I was thinking of a sharpshooter for her role. I'm not sure about Bucky or Gala.
>>
Fixed some things in the pastebin. Anything to add?
>>
>>30011847
Add Eirwen, please.
>>
>>30011847
>pastebin is updated by d

I was putting together https://pastebin.com/iVhCA9ng to use as the 3.0 in the next thread. Asked a bit before about sorting certain relevant ponies into categories and the reception was good. Meant to fax this to you earlier.

Any comments on this roster? I'm hoping it has everyone in it.
>>
>>30011847
Also maybe change "Selena/e" to "Selena/Selene".

I don't know, I think it looks like it means her name is either "Selena" or "e" if it's compared to to the other dual name listings.
>>
>>30011631
>Tailwind, Stacker, Bubblegum Drops
Those are actually some pretty cool names. Whose kids would they be?
Bubblegum Drops sounds like she would be Bon Bon's kid.
>>
>>30011836
>Is it really a war for Utah? There's only two ships and I can't think of too many variations for him
Petunia, Feather Heart and Darcy are the only ones discussed recently that I can think of.
>>
New thread!
>>30011962
>>30011962
>>30011962
New thread!
>>
>>30011969
good thread
>>
>>30011892
Oh my god, those were joke names. They belong to no satyr or pony. If you want to use them as "edgy/alternate universe" names for some satyrs we have, go ahead. Also, would say bubblegum drop would be more Pinkie's way
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.