[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 155

File: 1492647100.fauvfox_pony_com_.png.jpg (111KB, 1280x490px) Image search: [Google]
1492647100.fauvfox_pony_com_.png.jpg
111KB, 1280x490px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Anon drinks from Twilight's glass by Thatguywiththeface - New & complete
https://pastebin.com/JCsz6Zje

A Ray of Sunshine - New
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNF2K8CzKjXhEr6hV1UyUj0BB2cw4l8KFfNmvQazXGY/edit

Cuddly Doom - New & complete
https://pastebin.com/fmk24ZwM

One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
https://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
https://pastebin.com/2DhSAUkP

Breaking Horse by SpaceWolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare by Alycornanon:
https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD

Sick Day by WallMixer:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10674483/chapters/23631552

Our Town by Ranger:
https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0

The Obfuscation of Self by Gumo:
https://pastebin.com/G1UJ4G5H

Assorted TF prompts by Thatguywiththeface:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5

Archive of over 300 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Ambient Magic:
>Anon finds himself in Equestria, living the dream. Problem is, his body has no defenses against the local magical radiation, and every breath he takes, every swing he drinks, and every bite he eats gets him closer and closer to losing his humanity.

Wake Up; Am Horse:
>A bunch of PTFG denizens get together and decide to play a round of WUAH in real life. What they don't know is that a man with mystical powers is about to make their game a bit more realistic than they intended.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29905697
>>
First for more Discordia please.
>>
>>29963005
Second for more everything please.
>>
>>29963014
third for becoming a pony
>>
File: tumblr_op1vapJxA21rulkopo1_1280.png (208KB, 1003x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op1vapJxA21rulkopo1_1280.png
208KB, 1003x1200px
>>
>human becomes pony
Well, there goes all the draconequus green.
>>
File: Eris.png (855KB, 3449x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
855KB, 3449x1200px
>>29963499
I have good news for you Anon. That idea is explicitly mentioned on the very next line.
>>
>>29963537
Yeah, but it also says dragon and we know how that shit goes.
>>
>>29963559
For the millionth fucking time; dragon has their own containment thread.
>>
File: slutty marepocalypse.jpg (2MB, 1564x4832px) Image search: [Google]
slutty marepocalypse.jpg
2MB, 1564x4832px
>>
File: Coco.png (167KB, 1106x540px) Image search: [Google]
Coco.png
167KB, 1106x540px
>>
File: Aw yiss.jpg (35KB, 473x513px) Image search: [Google]
Aw yiss.jpg
35KB, 473x513px
>>
File: Zzzzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzzzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
>>29963499
>>29963537
>>29963559
>>29963588
And the shitposters are at it again.

Maybe next OP we should clarify that explicitly so we don't get 300 posts every thread arguing about what is fine, what is autism, and why.
>>
File: anon infestation.png (71KB, 1057x295px) Image search: [Google]
anon infestation.png
71KB, 1057x295px
>>29964692
To be honest I thought it was pretty clear already.
>>
>>29964692
Nobody needs to fuck with the OP. That will accomplish nothing but autistic screeching and reee-ing. If someone wants to post dragon or draconequus, nothing is stopping them. It's so incredibly rare anyway that nobody should be worrying about it.
>>
File: Please.png (294KB, 856x636px) Image search: [Google]
Please.png
294KB, 856x636px
>>
All in favor of a Non-Pony TF General as a catch all containment thread?
>>
File: anongryphon.png (105KB, 2633x1107px) Image search: [Google]
anongryphon.png
105KB, 2633x1107px
>>29964882
Ponies and non-ponies alike are welcome here.
>>
>>29964882
No. Honestly lizardfags should die and their shitty thread should die and then everything will be in this thread.

No need to throw good content away.
>>
File: zephyr.jpg (230KB, 1594x1409px) Image search: [Google]
zephyr.jpg
230KB, 1594x1409px
>>
>ywn be a pretty little bat stallion
>hwn make sweet love to your ponut
>ywn send your Master to the hospital after accidentally giving him to much teeth
>>
File: bat.png (166KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>29965011
>hospital
They won't be able to reverse what you did to him.
>>
>>29965011
>Wallmixer will never pound your pretty bat ponut
>>
How about a story in which Anon doesn't turn into a pony, but he grows increasingly angry and frustrated as one by one all his friends do.
>>
>>29965101
>Fed up and curious as to how all of his friends continue to become ponies, Anon starts to stalk them
>To his horror, he realizes the only way to become the pony, is to be cummed inside by the pony
>>
File: 1450064557391.png (2MB, 1753x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1450064557391.png
2MB, 1753x2460px
>>29965119
>horror
Anon, please
>>
>>29965119
>Implying I wouldn't want to be filled with warm, creamy stallion seed anyway
>>
>>29965119
>ywn feel your stomach bulge with thick horsie seed
>ywn become the gayest little twink horse
>>
File: 1452331220634.png (203KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1452331220634.png
203KB, 720x542px
>>29965355
Why live?
>>
I wasn’t planning on continuing this… at all… but a lot of folks seemed to like it. Part 2!

CUDDLY DOOM
Part 0 (not by me): https://pastebin.com/fmk24ZwM
Part 1: https://pastebin.com/LPuPsFQC

>“Honestly though, there’s no way you’re going to believe what I saw on the way in today, like, I just couldn’t resist coming over here to bother you about it”
“I’ve seen some truly crazy stuff in my day, let’s hear it”
>I settled into a relaxed stance, leaning against the doorframe – even if this were a half-assed story it would still be more exciting than most of what went on around here
>Crossing my arms, I tilt forward in calm anticipation
>“Okay, okay, it’s crazy, I’m actually not pullin’ your leg here, this happened just now”
“Go on man, you got my attention”
>“Alright, I was walking down the path by our neighbor’s window, you know, the two guys who live just down the hall?”
“Yeah, yeah, the two roommates - I don’t know their names but I think I know the folks you’re talking about”
>“Right - so I’m off a ways, and I can see one of them’s in his room on his phone. Reminds me that I’d been waiting for an alert on my own phone, so I look down for a minute-“
>*Clap*
>He was really going heavy on the dramatic emphasis here
>“Look up and there’s a horse in the room”
“A horse?”
>“Yeah, like this little pony, weirdest thing – right where the guy was a minute ago”
>He paused his story, unsure of what other descriptors to add; a moment later he drops his arms conclusively
>It took me a moment to process what he’d just said – it was certainly long on absurdity – I couldn’t help but chuckle at the silliness of such a punchline
>Gradually, the chuckle evolved into an exuberant laugh
>>
>>29965510
“Ahaha, okay, wow, seriously? Don’t quit your day job to go moonlighting as a storyteller”
>“No, I’m absolutely serious, it was purple and –“
“I’m sure it had a horn and wings too!”
>“It… well, it did have wings…”
“Ah, that’s great, a little pony, just like in that TV show, honest”
>I tried to regain as much of my composure as I could muster, a deep cough helped do the trick
“How wonderfully magical”
>“Okay, but you follow me right, it… It was there, I saw this…”
>His thoughts trailed off as his gaze shifted to the floor
>One thing that all my neighbors seemed to have in common was a shared difficulty in laughing at their own jokes
>An unsteady silence hung heavy in the air for a few seconds
“Nah, I’m sorry man, it got a good laugh out of me”
>“No, but, I’m actually, very and truly serious here, this little purple horse was where he’d just been”
“And… the guy was gone?”
>“Yeah, far as I could tell – look, just… look at me and tell me you think I’m joking about this”
>With a strong undertone of solemnity, he made eye contact, breathing in before releasing a long, intentional exhale
>I could feel my own smile fading - whatever he’d seen, it may have been otherworldly, but he wasn’t seeking humor in describing it
>Poor guy… really thought he saw a… purple horse
>From what little I knew about him, maybe he’d gone back on his promise from last year to stay clean
>Or maybe the stress at the office that he’d been spending many sleepless nights escaping had finally caught up with him
>Whatever it was, it was serious
“Okay… Okay. I believe you. If it were anyone else I would have trouble doing so, but… I believe you”
>He kept his eyes locked, not saying anything for a few seconds to be certain I was finished speaking
>Slowly, his head started to bob in an affirmative nod
>“It… means a lot to hear that; you’re a good guy”
>>
>>29965518
>I glanced behind him, if only to break eye contact – sounded as though a bunch of girls were visiting with the ‘proud new owners of the pony’ down the hall
>Well, if by some stretch of the imagination that was actually the case, good on them
>I wasn’t a particularly big fan of them, but who doesn’t love horses?
“Say, stories aside, are you doing anything this weekend? We could watch the playoffs, maybe swing by the neighbors’ place and say hello to Secretariat, Seabiscuit, whats-its-name…“
>“I’d love to do both actually, but I need to leave for the train station in a few hours”
“Oh?”
>“Yeah, going to be travelling this weekend with some-“

>“Friends!”

>His words got cut off as a chipper female voice piped up
>With both of us craning our necks into the hallway, we didn’t see anyone there
>At least, not while we were looking at eye level
>Standing just down the way, softly bathed in the light spilling out of an open doorway, was the unmistakable silhouette of a…
>A little pony
>Standing about three feet tall, I questioned how she’d gotten that door open in the first place
>As though that was the weirdest part of the whole situation appearing before us
>When I made eye contact with her, her grin became a brazen smile, a pair of wings on her back ruffling out and twitching with joy
>The late afternoon sun danced off of her glistening purple feathers
“I’ll be honest, I… I didn’t really believe you were telling the truth about that pony…”
>“You can see her too?”
>I paused, not sure whether this made the two of us crazy
“…I still can hardly believe my eyes”
>My neighbor, who was in a less paralyzing state of surprise, did his best to kick off an exchange of dialogue
>“Hi, uh… little pony… you’re a… cute friend, ain’t ya?”
>The feverish little Pegasus gasped, pausing just long enough to remind herself that sentences need spaces between words
>>
>>29965522
>“Ohmigoshdoyouwant… you want to my friend too?! Just like Sky Meadows?!”
>Oh wow
>The pony can really talk too, just like a person
>She couldn’t possibly be any more adorable
>“Sky Meadows? Is that… another pony?”
>The Pegasus gave an animated nod and stepped into the hallway, followed closely by another pony
>This one was equally as small and colorful, with her lack of iridescent wings more than compensated by a brilliant blue coat
>She too sported a grin, her eyes lighting up when she saw us
>As if two ponies weren’t enough to inflict a heart attack on account of their adorableness, a third poked her head into the hallway
>This one flaunted a flawlessly pure white coat and a horn extending from her forehead – a unicorn
>I was still fawning over the adorable little ponies when the purple one spoke up again
>Gesturing with a hoof, she went down the line
>“These are my friends Daisy, Sky Meadows, and you’ve already met me, Storm Cloud!”
>I let my neighbor take the reins of the conversation – not only had he already mentally braced himself for meeting little ponies today, he seemed ecstatic about it
>Doubtful he’d expected to spend the afternoon conversing with one, but you never know what life’s going to throw your way
>“Well, Storm Cloud, I must say, it’s very nice to meet you and your friends”
>“You have no idea how happy we are to meet you! You’re going to be a great friend too – are you ready to cuddle right now?”
>“I… guess I could spare a few minutes…”
>He may have had a train to catch – later – how often did an opportunity like this come up?
>He dropped to his knees and settled into a seated position on his feet, putting himself at about eye level with the ponies
>I remained standing, crossing my arms and leaning against the doorframe again
>Even if the undeniable presence of these ponies signified the guy was indeed, not crazy, he still needed a relaxing cuddle time to himself
>>
>>29965526
>The ponies, giggling excitedly, closed the distance at a brisk trot
>Storm Cloud pounced into his chest, wings flaring slightly, nearly knocking him over in the process
>She wrapped her forelegs around his neck, letting out a cute sigh as she rested her head against his shoulder
>He returned the embrace, propping up Storm Cloud’s barrel and flanks as her tail drooped over his thighs
>The other two ponies wrapped around his side, brushing their fine, soft fur against his exposed arms
>Here and there, the fine tickling would cause him to shiver
>It was an odd place for such a serene scene, and even if I couldn’t see his full expression, I could tell this was a rare instance in which the guy was genuinely smiling
>The way he was always on edge, quick, sharp breathing was often the norm… but right now? In this moment, he was at peace
>The building was quiet and calm, broken up by little more than the soft rustle of leaves beyond an open window, and the gentle flood of the late afternoon’s orange sunlight
>The orange light draped over his arms, growing more vibrant each time a pony brushed him
>Very, very vibrant…
>I shifted to get a closer look
>It was only when I stepped forward and blocked in the sun’s path that I realized the bright orange wasn’t coming from where I’d originally thought
>And in fact, it wasn’t just on his arms… his whole upper body was an unhealthy off-color
>I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but even more so, I didn’t want to stand idly by if something was wrong
“Are you feeling… alright, man? I didn’t… notice before… but your whole upper body looks… odd”
>“To be honest, my chest does feel a little… tight? Think if might be better to take off my shirt?”
>>
>>29965532
“Are you sure you’re not allergic to the ponies or anything?”
>He continued to idly brush his hand along Storm Cloud’s back, refusing to give an answer
>Either he was far too caught up in cuddling with the ponies, or suddenly found some gumption and grudge to just ignore me
“I said, are you allergic to the ponies?”
>He continued to refuse an answer, nuzzling closer to Storm Cloud
>It couldn’t possibly be that he couldn’t hear me; I was right next to him
>Well, he said his shirt was bothering him and wanted it off, so if he’s going to play tough, then right here, right now in the hallway, I’ll just-
“What that HELL is that?!”
>Abruptly, I stopped reaching for the slack of his shirt, and recoiled at the sight before me
>Poking out from the top of his head and twitching around at different angles, was a pointed furry flap of skin – two of them, actually
>Ears
>Pony ears, just like those on Storm Cloud, Sky Meadows, and Daisy
>At my interjection, all three ponies flinched, falling away from him before regaining their composure
>He, on the other hand, didn’t retain his coolheadedness quite so well
>Whirling about to face me, his wings pressed against his the inside of his shirt, then flared outwards in alarm, tearing the cheap fabric along several lines
>A sharp report echoed throughout the hallway
>The tattered remains slid from his shoulders, revealing a chest dotted with small patches of orange fur in various stages of development
>Not to mention, well, his new wingspan
>>
>>29965538
“What did those ponies do to you?!”
> “It’s okay, we were just cuddling – that’s what friends do! Goodness, you really startled me there with your shout, don’t do that again”
“Dude, we need to get you to a hospital! And get these ponies out of here! Can you not see what’s going on?”
>He looked down at his half-transformed body, the slightest hint of shame making itself apparent and quickly evaporating
>“I guess a part of me thought this change was like a dream or… something… it feels so indescribably nice… you don’t even know, just try cuddling for a little bit!”
“I’m not going to put up with this, we’re… we’re-“
>We’re what? We’re going to take you to a hospital and get you diagnosed with a terminal case of horse?
>Reverse the magic by getting three human girls to hug you instead?
>What was the typical plan for stopping your neighbor from being turned into a cuddly little pony that, more and more evidently, is about to meet the same fate at least one of the other neighbors did?
>Chances are one of these ponies has had experiences with at least two conversions
>I had none
>If I didn’t want to end up with hooves myself, I shouldn’t be anywhere near these ponies or anything they’d touched
>Much as I wanted to be a hero, I was out of options and took a defensive step back… maybe after they claimed his humanity, they’d be appeased and would leave me alone
>Perfect logic - I hoped the two seasons running high school cross country were about to pay off
>I pointed a finger at nothing in particular, initially not sure who I wanted to address
“Storm Cloud, why- why are you doing this to him?”
>“We just want to be his friend, that’s all. Don’t you want to see what it’s like too? Don’t worry, you will soon!”
>>
>>29965545
>With that, she giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek, as a new rash of orange fur cropped up across his face
>Overtaken by a new wave of bliss, he sighed, flopped back and rolled over, settling finally on his side with the wings tucked instinctively to his… barrel
>Daisy and Sky Meadow planted themselves on each side of him, brushing the soft fur of their faces against him as the front of his nose pressed outwards and broadened
>As his teeth flattened and lower jaw bowed outwards to match, he flared his nostrils and exhaled from his new pony muzzle
>Blinking rapidly, his eyes grew to adorable proportions, a dainty row of lashes embellishing the corners
>His hair, originally cut short to keep up with the style of the day, grew inches at a time until soft waves draped from the base of his pony ears, down past his shoulders
>Storm Cloud had walked around to his feet, where his shoes and pants were loosening more with each passing second
>She grasped a shoe and sock between her teeth, tearing them off and spitting away more archaic remnants of his humanity
>Doing so for each foot revealed... what could only loosely be described as a foot
>A hardened orange toenail engulfed the end of each, the other toes ceding dominance of the limb as each foot elongated
>Storm Cloud ran her hoof along their lengths, setting in motion a wave of fur than eclipsed all the skin within seconds, from his ankle to his fetlocks
>At the same time, it accelerated the morphing of bone and muscle into its new equine form
>Within moments, calling them anything other than “hooves” would have been simply wrong
>>
>>29965549
>She tugged at the pants’ ankles, sliding them off with ease, and revealing legs that were further along towards ponydom than they were human
>With nothing separating his now-exposed skin from the ponies flanking his sides, a line of growing hair raced across uncovered regions, leaving him awash in soft orange fur
>A long tail flowed out from the base of his spine, making short work of the last of his ripping clothing
>With a smile, the orange Pegasus let out a soft, feminine laugh and rose to her hooves
>The other ponies had stood as well, each displaying a grin and admiring their work
>With a subtle nod, they wrapped their hooves around their new friend in a loving embrace, and all playfully toppled to the ground, giggling all the while
>She shivered with a newfound wave of bliss, a clear marker of the exact moment she would remember as when she joined their herd
>All four stood again, their attention now fixed on me
>Show’s over
>Promptly, I slammed the door to the hallway and locked it, saying a quick prayer that it would hold
>My prayers didn’t seem to do much
>I hadn’t even taken two steps backward before the first crash of hooves launched a small barrage of splinters from the area around the doorknob

And that’s all for now - hope you’ve enjoyed it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Pastebin for Part 2: https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv
>>
>>29965559
This is really great, you have a real knack for vivid description.

I'm really happy that you've decided to continue this.
>>
>>29965559
Oh heck yeah. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>29965559
Once again great work this has been super cute to read
>>
File: 1491275283600.gif (4MB, 592x772px) Image search: [Google]
1491275283600.gif
4MB, 592x772px
Night PTFG
>>
>>29965559
Fuck yeah
>>
I want to contribute some drawfaggotry to the thread, but I'm no good at drawing humans.
I know this thread is mostly human-to-pony stuff, but is there any interest in stuff like species, age, or inanimate transformation?
>>
>>29966956
No, not really anything like that.
Don't worry about not being able to draw humans. What we don't have are illustrations from any of our great stories. I'd love to see some scenes from drawn out. Zephyr, for example, deserves so much more art than the measly two pictures there are now.
>>
File: Keep Calm.png (974KB, 1158x651px) Image search: [Google]
Keep Calm.png
974KB, 1158x651px
>>29966956
I guess there's some small interest in those other things.
If you don't want to draw humans, consider drawing ponies in implied transformation situations. Or draw humans until you get better at it.
>>
>>29966640
Good luck waking up as the little mare.
>>
What is Lexi and why do you guys want it? Do one of the stories in the OP have the wrong name or something?
>>
>>29967451
Lexi is the main character in The Obfuscation of Self, we want more because it's good.
>>
>>29967451
It was a very exciting prompt which Gumo started writing. We're just about to reach the part where it should get lewd, so we want more.
>>
>>29966956
I really think we need more story art, and for that just ponies are usually enough. More Zephyr please?
>>
>>29967584
Art for active stories would be better. You're a few years late for Zephyr.
>>
>>29967584
we need more art, in general
also I don't get the 'tism behind other species; content is content, and quite frankly we need it nowadays :/
>>
>>29967859
Other species don't belong on a pony tf general. Plain and simple.
>>
File: 1491288344940.png (409KB, 1200x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1491288344940.png
409KB, 1200x1139px
>>29967863
neither do shitposters, but that doesn't stop anyone

anyways, back to our regularly scheduled early morning bumps
>>
>>29967608
Well it's not my fault several years later there's still barely any art of her.

Active stories would be nice too, but I think there needs to be a priority for particularly good stories. Since we have such a drawfag deficit, any relevant drawings are a highly valuable resource, so asking for drawings of some half-baked story that looks really interesting right now, but could peter out, take a shitty turn, be abandoned, or just die for any number of reasons, seems a bit risky and/or wasteful to me.

Recently completed, or long-time active stories that are unlikely to go to shit suddenly, are probably good though. I'd absolutely love a drawing of Purple, Black and Grey.
>>
>>29963005
This please

>>29963014
>>29963044
These too.
>>
>>29962010
>>29962378
It's this still happening?
>>
>>29968321
It hasn't even been one fucking day. Give them some time and calm down.
>>
>>29968329
Jesus man, you calm down. I was just curious, it's a new thread.
>>
Been trying to write some Lexi. I got one post finished, but it was sort of hard to get through. Think I've got some writer's block when it comes to her story.
>>
>>29968443
Take your time, we'll be waiting.
>>
>>29968443
I believe in you, Gumo. Take however long you need.
>>
>>29968443
Quit bitching. Either post green or fuck off.
>>
>>29968443
Then all is lost. Or not, maybe the Discord story is worth continuing until you have inspiration for Lexi again?
>>
>>29968547
I /could/ try more of that but I don't really want to. I had an idea, and it's an okay one but I don't feel like the story was received all that well or that idea is really going anywhere.
>>
File: tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png (776KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png
776KB, 1280x1252px
>>
>>29968563
Maybe try writing something entirely new? Then again, that would probably just make it even more difficult to go back to Lexi.
>>
>>
File: Be a unicorn.png (51KB, 402x324px) Image search: [Google]
Be a unicorn.png
51KB, 402x324px
>>29968781
Damn right
>>
>>29968760
I'm not against writing something new if you guys are interested. I'm just really not feeling Lexi at the moment.
>>
>>29965440
does anyone have the edit where the alarm clock and side table are in the bed?
>>
>>29968877
Well, if you feel like writing something else, I'd love to read it.
>>
File: ancap Zephyr.jpg (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ancap Zephyr.jpg
221KB, 600x600px
>when you revoke your consent to being the little mare, meaning that master has just violated the NAP so you toss a recreational nuclear grenade and kill him
>>
>>29968877
Any green is good green. Would love to see new material from you.
>>
>>29969436
Doing that would almost certainly disappoint master and make you a bad girl. Doesn't sound very good to me.
>>
File: f14.png (344KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
f14.png
344KB, 1200x800px
>>29969436
>You revoke your consent to being the little mare

well looks like it's back to the basement for you
>>
Can I revoke my consent to not be the little mare?
>>
>>29969436
Zephyr's master violated a lot more than the NAP
>>
File: IMG-20170428-WA0014-1168x2080.jpg (470KB, 1168x2080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170428-WA0014-1168x2080.jpg
470KB, 1168x2080px
I bought some polymer clay.
>>
>>29965559
fuck this is like the pony version of the flood I love it
>>
>>29969908
What are you doing with it, Anon?
>>
>>29970000
Sculpting what the chosen one, the roller of quads, desires of course.
>>
>>29967859
>>29967863
>>29967870
I never really got why everyone went haywire when a few content makers from the dtfg thread wanted to share some of their content with us, the only real "invasion" that happened were a bunch of faggots here showing their autism and screeching at them to get out, I get that they have a containment thread, but then again the fact that there are generals everywhere is a problem I've seen bitched about here too many times to count and we had an opportunity to get rid of a general clogging up the board with a possible merger. If we're gonna tell anyone who tries to bring in any new creatures to fuck off we're gonna end up going stale like a lot of other generals that end up doing the same just because "it doesn't fit the general's theme" (RGRE and it's tendency of hitting green droughts come to mind). Either we need to change the thread description to "Pony only no other creatures allowed" or give the write and drawfags more leeway with their creative content
/blogpost
t. dtfgfag
>>
>Be walking along minding my own business
>Suddenly a limo pulls up next to me
>The window rolls down revealing Donald Trump
>He's pointing a gold Desert Eagle at my head
>"Get in pussy, we're making America Great again!"
>Two men step out and pull me inside
>They sit me across from Trump
>He smiles and sets the gun down
>"Sorry, we couldn't take any chances, and you wouldn't want to miss out on this. I tell you, it’s gonna be huge!"
>He grins widely, but doesn't elaborate
>after a few moments of silent driving I finally work up to courage to speak
>"So what exactly are we doing?"
>"We're making this America great again. well mostly me, but you get to help. The details aren't important"
>The car takes a sharp turn into a garage
>The president steps out with his guards pushing me along not far behind
>"This won't take long, they said it would be ready by the time I get here"
>"What’s it?"
>Trump smiles at me
>"It's what’s going to make America great again. It's going to deal with all the bad guys, fix the economy, and create jobs for everyone!"
>I get the feeling he's not going to give me any specifics
>We step into an elevator
>Trump punches in a code and the elevator drops
>Despite the ludicrous speed of our descent the ride lasts a while
>We stop just as suddenly as we started and I'm knocked to my hands
>"See, you're already in the spirit of things. I knew you were the right choice. stand up though, you aren't ready yet"
>What the fuck is he talking about
>>
>>29970140
>The floor we stopped on is full of labs
>He leads me to a large room with multiple windows and a large chair with restraints
>A doctor is prepping a medical gas mask connected to a small tank
>I see a whole lot of suits here to watch whatever they are about to do to me
>Trumps men move me into the chair
>Thankfully they don't use the restraints
>As the doctor finishes up his prep work Trump begins a speech

>"Today we begin a new era of prosperity for America. no longer will our people be faced with unemployment. we will no longer have crime, and above all, we will no longer have Mexicans. From this day forward, it's going to be America first, and America will be ponies"
>With that the doctor slips the mask over my face
>A bright pink gas begins to flow
>My body begins to change rapidly
>I sprout a blue mane and tail, along with a coat of yellow fur
>A pair of supple crotch tits begins to develop under my shirt
>My hands meld into hooves
>A second latter my shoes fall off as my feet go the way of my hands
>"take her clothes off"
>Her?
>They tear my outfit off revealing the body of a mare
>Not just any mare, I've become Milky Way
>Donald Trump smiles and grabs me by the pussy
>"This is the future of America, we are ready to convert the entire population today!"
>The crowd applauds
>Suddenly Green Hill Zone theme begins to play
>Sanic plows through the onlookers
>>
>>29970151
>"Those fucking memes! Guards!"
>"Yes this is guard"
>"Need a guard? why not zoidberg?"
>The meme guards begin to move towards Trump
>He grabs me and squeezes my titties, unleashing two streams of milk at the stale memes
>He offers the doctor a "You're fired" before running down the hallway
>"Why are memes here"
>"Because they know they won’t survive the transition" He explains
>"Once everyone is a pony they will have happy lives and won’t need to fill the void with internet references"
>He blasts a dolan duck as we round a corner
>"We just need to get to the big red button in the control room and we can make America great again"
>We're almost there when I hear something that freezes my blood
>"What Are you doing in my swamp?"
>Smash Mouth begins to play as the ogerlord drops from the ceiling
>Trump brings my titties to bear on the green abomination, but he's too slow
>Shrek knocks him into a gas silo
>"Trump? Trump?" I shake him but he doesn't move
>Shrek moves towards us slowly, with an onion ready to shove up my asshole
>I have an idea, it's risky but it's all I have
>I unzip trumps pants and pull out his dick
>>
>>29970162
>"Tits and dicks out for Harambe!"
>It's not much but it's enough
>Harambe is summoned
>Shrek backs away, knowing that Harambe it too powerful for him
>Harambe leaps forward and begins to rustle Shrek jimmies
>As Shrek is getting rekt Trump finally comes to
>"Milky, you'll have to do it. Finish what I started and make America great again."
>"W-we'll do it together like you said"
>He shakes his head and points to a symbol on the silo
>My I begin to weep when I see what it is
>An Apple
>Orange fur has already covered Trumps body
>"You have to go on, Make America great again. ssssssSugar cube!"
>With that the last of his personality fades, leaving a boring background pony in his place
>I feel Harambe's hand on my shoulder
>It's time to go, I can't let trumps sacrifice be in vain
>We head up to the control room
>I lay my hoof on the large red button
>"Harambe, what about you? how will you survive without the internet?"
>He smiles
>"Keep your tits out for me, my child, and I will always be with you"
>A tear rolls down my cheek as I nod
>I take a deep breath and press the button
>The gas is released, and Harambe explodes into mom’s spaghetti
>then mom’s spaghetti becomes stale and fades from existence
>I turn and take the elevator up to the surface
>The world has already begun to change
>The ponies of America go about their lives
>Each one preforming the job best suited to them
>Each one completely unaware of what just happened
>I alone will remember the sacrifice
>The great vision of an Oompa Loompa
>To make America Great again
>>
File: Please understand.jpg (34KB, 596x272px) Image search: [Google]
Please understand.jpg
34KB, 596x272px
>>29970185
I was on drugs when I wrote this...
>>
File: 1492921319465-vg.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492921319465-vg.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
>>29970162
>"Once everyone is a pony they will have happy lives and won’t need to fill the void with internet references"
Fuck. Too close to the heart.
>>
File: 1438154672129.png (190KB, 688x991px) Image search: [Google]
1438154672129.png
190KB, 688x991px
>>
>>29969436
Pets can't consent, silly.
>>
Adjustment updated,
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/126506/adjustment
>>
>>29969908
C-Can you sculpt hooves next?
>>
Would it be worth it to become a pet so that you could be the little mare?

is being a pony so sweet, and mares so precious as to be purchased at the price of collars and slavery?
>>
Anon finds a magic saddle. When he wears it he becomes the pretty pony. When he removes it he returns to normal.
>>
>>29971539
Absolutely
>>
File: allsemen.png (196KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
allsemen.png
196KB, 1000x666px
>>29971539
As long as my owner is nice. Pets have a pretty cozy life, anyway.
>>
>>29971539
I'll be the mare with the human pet.
>>
>>29969753
>>29969820
>>29969876
Tomahawk missile
For all of you
>>
>>29971812
But how would you take care of your human? You don't have any distaste for humanity, do you?
>>
File: IMG_20170429_043539.jpg (393KB, 1615x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_043539.jpg
393KB, 1615x1228px
>>29971102
Is this acceptable?
Its a bit rough, but as a general pose n all
>>
>>29972069
Yeah, this is really good.
>>
File: 1490985494255.png (147KB, 922x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490985494255.png
147KB, 922x400px
>>29972069
This is great

>tfw you will never be like clay
>tfw you will never be sculpted into a cute pony
>>
File: IMG_20170429_052301-1500x1369.jpg (322KB, 1500x1369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_052301-1500x1369.jpg
322KB, 1500x1369px
>>29972375
>>29972257
Oh u.
I'll probably continue tomorrow smoothing the surface and add detals
>>
>>29970050
This 100%
>>
>>29970050
We only tell dragons to fuck off. Everything else is fine. I don't know why people think otherwise.
>>
>>29972539
""""""""We""""""""
No, It's just (You)
>>
>>29972614
My point still stands that, from what I've seen, all other content are welcome here.
>>
>>29972404
Holy fuck are you SCULPTING a pony TF?!

Dude, that's fucking awesome. I can't wait to see the result!
>>
>>29972404
This is unique as hell and I love it. It's like, an irl depiction of the scene at hand. Keep this up Anon, really cool to see.
>>
>Filly somehow gets a hold of a tome of dark magic
>Uses it to turn Anon into a copy of herself
>The spell will revert itself if he passes her final exams for her
>The spell also forces him to act like a polite, courteous little filly at all, so beating the piss out of her until she turns him back isn't an option
>He isn't even able to think of the phrase 'beat the piss out of', his magic-addled filly brain automatically censors it to '[TICKLE] the [LAUGHTER] out of'
>Whatever, it's not like fourth grade horse schooling is going to be all that difficult
>Except that it is, apparently
>He doesn't even know how to 'sunshine' two fractions together
>Considering how young the students are, the concepts can't be too difficult, but learning them in less than a week is virtually impossible
>He's going to have to find a way to make it work, or he's in some d̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ [TALL FLOWERS]
>>
>>29972746
>The school in question is a high-society, all-filly private boarding school with uniforms and incredibly strict rules
>Anon can't live out his long-running fantasy of being the guitar-shredding rebel that powerslides into the world of the upper class and teaches them how to live because his filly brain is wired to be totally obedient
>Even if he breaks a rule by accident, he's forced to report himself to the headmistress for punishment
>Also, his tiny filly hooves can't hold an electric guitar
>>
[Hi folks, more Discordia soon, I promise, it's been a hectic week.]
>>
>>29972746
>>29972917
>tf tg and mental changes
This is my fetish
>>
>>29971539
No.
I'd be down for something temporary, though. Like a pet pony vacation retreat where you can go for a few days and have a personal handler and stuff.
>>
>>29971539
Yes please
>>
>>29973135
Depending on the length of the vacation and how often you can do it; this would be the be the best case scenario. But if it wasn't available and you had to choose between permanence or nothing, I'd happily live out my days as the little mare.
>>
>>29973010
Very happy to hear it.
>>
>>29972404
>tfw people complain about the lack of drawfags but then the thread gets a fucking sculptfag
This is amazing
>>
>>29972539
yeah but I'm just wondering why we (You) told them to fuck off, how are they any different from any other creature green, what if the containment thread was never made and all the content creators and lurkers there spilled into here out of nowhere?
>>
>>29972404
That's awesome.
>>
>>29973802
There was really only one guy chased out, and it was mostly because the green he wrote was just him dumping updates to his green on here instead of dtfg without giving anyone any real context.
>>
>>29973802
Not the Anon you're replying to, but here's how I see it.
Before dtfg there were like 4 dragon stories in /ptfg/ out of hundreds of stories. One dragon story per half a year or so was completely fine. But when dtfg was born there was now a dedicated place where dragon tf was being churned out. It was no longer a matter of one or two ptfg writefags writing a short dragon tf in between writing their 200k word pony epics. Any other creature tf green is fine, because it's very unlikely it's ever going to get excessive.
>>
If Gumo became the little mare, would he be Lexi, a canon mare, or some other custom made mare?

Question also applies to the other writefags.
>>
>>29972746
Poor Anon. Being the filly is harder than it looked.
Meanwhile the filly that did this is laughing her arse off.
>>
>>29973295
>Be an armyfag
>Doing comfy military police work all year
>Schedule off two weeks during the summer
>Schedule 12 days as the pet pony
>See what owners are available
>Catch a free flight out to midwest
>Spend a few days as a pet pony
>Come back
>>
>>29973922
Gumo would probably be Lexi

I think we all know WallMixer would be the gay little pet stallion, most likely a Pegasus

Ally would probably be heart's oath

Buckett would be Lucky
>>
>>29974546
And Ranger would be fucked.
>>
>>29974557
Literally.
>>
>>29973135
>>29973295

I'd like to get away from earth awhile
And then come back to it and begin over.
May no fate willfully misunderstand me
And half grant what I wish and snatch me away
Not to return. Earth's the right place for love:
I don't know where it's likely to go better.
I'd like to go by climbing a birch tree,
And climb black branches up a snow-white trunk
Toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,
But dipped its top and set me down again.
That would be good both going and coming back.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
>>
>>29974611

Woops forgot to put my name on.

I'll try to have an update out by Sunday night at the latest.

>>29972404

Hope you keep on working at this, really cool!
>>
>>29974546
But if Gumo was Lexi, we'd forget he was Gumo
>>
>>29974611
Nice poem.
>>
File: 1493446527334-trash.png (129KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493446527334-trash.png
129KB, 305x275px
>>29974546
>implying he isn't a shapeshifting rat bastard spy
>>
>>29974546
and I'm talking about gumo of course
>>
File: Ling.png (249KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ling.png
249KB, 868x1200px
>>
>>29975482
Ooh edgy.
>>
>Be Lightning
>After several weeks here they’ve brought in clothing for us to wear
>Something about helping us reintegrate into society or something
>Honestly I don’t really listen to the announcements most of the time
>The point was clothes, and Sunrise wants us to check them out
>So here I am, standing next to Moonglow looking at pony sized shirts and jackets
>Nothing really catches my eye, I never really was into fashion
>That’s when Pearl comes up and greats us with a friendly nicker
>She pulls her head back indicating we should follow her but as Moonglow steps forward she raises a hoof and shakes her head
>I turn to Moonglow and shrug
>Sunrise apparently wants to see me alone
>I leave Moonglow to his jackets and set off with Pearl
>The white Pegasus leads me over to the mare’s section
>It has a much wider verity than the stallions section
>Multi colored out fits line the racks, as well as makeup and their best approximation of human shoes for ponies
>Sunrise stands in front of me smiling
>I nicker a happy but slightly confused greeting
>With a flick of her head Sunrise summons Hazel out from her hiding spot
>The earth pony canters towards me holding a pretty blue dress
>I’m dumbstruck by the apparent proposal
>Noticing my hesitation Sunrise gives me a warm nuzzle, gently guiding my head back towards where Moonglow was standing, somewhat apathetically browsing the stallion’s wear
>Then she gave me a look that seemed to say ‘don’t you want to be pretty for him?’
>I contemplate this for a moment carefully mulling what I know about Moon
>Unfortunately I don’t really have much to work on
>Discussing what he thinks of crossdressing isn’t really possible without words
>None the less I don’t think he would think less of me for trying it
>I give a reluctant nod to Sunrise
>The orange mare smiles and jerks her head to the side
>>
>>29975966
>Pearl and Hazel quickly rush me into a changing room, they really went all out trying to make us feel as ‘human’ as possible with this
>Once we have some privacy the mares quickly help me into the dress
>It takes a little work, but were able to get my wings through the straps
>The blue satin my grey coat and blue mane quite nicely, the short skirt drapes halfway down my flank
>I do look rather pretty in it, but the mare’s expressions tell me we’re not done
>Sunrise quickly produces some red lipstick
>I somewhat tentatively pucker my lips and allow her to put it on me
>As Sunrise rubs the make up on my lips Hazel and Pearl set to work on my eyes, applying eye shadow and mascara with frightening efficiency
>I blush heavily at my reflection
>If I didn’t know better I honestly don’t think I could tell I wasn’t a mare
>The real mares smile at their hoof work
>Sunrise grins and gently rubs her head against me, quietly nickering a reassurance
>The other two are far giddier, quickly turning and heading out
>Sunrise looks at me with pride, clearly pleased with how this has turned out
>A few seconds later I hear three sets of hooves move into positon out side
>My stomach is suddenly full of butterflies
>Can I really go through with this?
>>
>>29976059
>Before I really have time to meditate on that though Sunrise pulls the curtain back revealing a somewhat confused Moonglow
>My face starts to burn red hot as my stomach does a flip
>I’d rather be anywhere than here right now
>Without a place to hid I draw my ears back and drops my head to the floor, still keeping my eyes on Moonglow
>He looks me over and then saunters over to me
>He gives a low nicker in my ear
>A quick glance at his undercarriage show that he approves
>Moonglow slowly paces around me, I can feel his eyes looking me over
>I can feel he’s hot breath on my flank
>He nickers again and playfully nips at my fetlock
>Sunrise coughs and jerks her head back towards where the bedrooms are
>Taking the hint, Moonglow quickly nuzzles the side of my neck and begins leading me back to our room
>>
File: Nazi_pony.jpg (28KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_pony.jpg
28KB, 376x400px
>>29962967
/mlpol/ reporting in
>>
>>29975900
Its a joke bro relax.
>>
File: GlimGlam.png (363KB, 665x864px) Image search: [Google]
GlimGlam.png
363KB, 665x864px
>>29974611
Super cute
>>
>>29976081
Kek. Poor Lightning, its tough not being the pretty mare.
>>
(Should point out that's a Robert Frost poem just fyi)
>>
>>29976081
Wew. I guess being the trap horse wouldn't be that bad. Nice work
>>
>>29976081
An unexpected turn of events for sure. Maybe Morning can grab some left over ponification serum and make Lightening the pretty mare so he can save himself from being gay and going to hell.
>>
In case I wind up starting something new while trying to get back into Lexi, is there anything you guys would want to see?
>>
>>29977105
How about >>29950737
>>
>>29977203
>tfw you said this needs to be written asap in thread
I can try my hands at it if you guys want. Should give me time to sort out Lexi.
>>
>>29977105
As long as it involves a man transforming into the little mare, I'm happy.
>>
>>29977505
I'd love to see it.
>>
>>29977534
I know at the very least there will be little mare transformation in a flashback, perhaps even more than that depending on where I take this.
>>
>>29977552
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>29977090
Where would a pony acquire ponification serum? I doubt they leave the stuff lying around.
>>
>Twilight is secretly a filly fiddler
>She's kept her feelings bottled up since she knows that acting on them isn't healthy
>A Magical Mishap™ occurs, turning Anon into a cute little filly
>A cute little filly with the mind of an adult, capable of giving informed, enthusiastic consent
>A cute little filly who will be reverted back to adulthood soon, meaning anything that is done to them now will be totally consequence-free
>Twilight sends Spike out before locking all the doors and closing all the drapes
>She confesses her darkest secret to Anon and pleads with him to please allow her to indulge her sick fetish
>He reluctantly agrees, and they do the deed
>It becomes a regular thing for them, Anon willingly allows Twilight to turn him into a filly and then molest him
>After finally being allowed to indulge in her fantasies, they begin to escalate
>Anon starts to worry that he's letting Twilight take things too far, especially when she "jokingly" suggests bringing a stallion into their roleplaying
>It comes to a head when Twilight drops a hell of a request
>Rather than transforming him for a few hours as usual, she wants to keep him transformed for a few months
>He'll be getting his first estrus soon, and she wants him to become her secret live-in sex slave until then
>He would have to agree to give up his right to refuse consent, meaning that Twilight would totally be free to do the weird shit that he'd been refusing since the beginning
>>
>>29979168
>The heavy sound of metal against metal rouses you from your fitful slumber
>You haul yourself up into your hooves as light creeps into your hidden prison, illuminating the various toys and torture implements that litter the floor and walls
>It has been almost two months since you agreed to play out Twilight's fucked up Josef Fritzl fantasy
>Two months since you've been able to move out of the nine-foot semicircle allowed by the chain connecting you to the wall
>The Purple Princess herself stands before you with a familiar hungry glint in her eyes
>The kind of glint that means that you're ponut is going to bleeding before the day's out
>"Good morning, slut."
>Her magic grabs the chain around your throat and painfully drags you to her hooves
>You cough and rub the sore spot around your neck
>"I wasn't able to use you yesterday, so you're going to have to work twice as hard today. I hope you're thirsty, because I haven't used the restroom since-"
"I want out."
>"...What?"
>You look up to find her staring back down with wide, surprised eyes
"I don't want to do this anymore. You said this would last until my first estrus right? Well that ended a week ago."
>She swallows a lump in her throat and raises a shaky hoof
>"U-uh, um...B-but, I-I haven't, I mean-"
"I've officially retracted my consent. If you keep me here any longer, you're committing a crime."
>"...When we started all of this, you gave up your right to say 'no'..."
"Yeah, while we were still playing out the fantasy. We're not doing that anymore, because I'm done participating."
>You and Twilight hold eye contact for a painfully long time
>Eventually, she breaks and looks away
>And then takes a step back
"...Twilight. Let me go."
>She smiles weakly
>"L-look, I know I've been rough on you the past few days..."
>...oh no...
>"And you're probably feeling a bit, you know, emotional..."
>shit
>"S-so it would probably be best if we both cooled off a bit, before either of us make any, um, rash decisions..."
>>
>>29979183
"No, Twilight, I said I'm done! It's over, let me go!"
>She carefully steps back towards the door to your dungeon
"TWILIGHT!"
>"Look, Anon, I'm...I'm sorry, but I'm sort of busy right now. I can't really...I can't let you go just yet."
"Bullshit, just undo the chains! Take the collar off, you can do it right fucking now!"
>She has the decency to at least look guilty as she turns her back to you and slowly climbs the stairs
"FUCK YOU, TWILIGHT! You can't keep me here forever! People are going to start noticing how long I've been gone!"
>She looks extremely uncomfortable as she responds
>"Um, a-actually, I c-changed the story...they don't think you're on an errand in Minotaur territory anymore..."
"...What did you tell them?"
>She plasters a big, fake smile on her face
>"I'm going to make you nice, big breakfast tomorrow, okay? And we can talk about all of this then, alright?"
"LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING PURPLE PIECE OF SHIT!"
>Her face falls into a mask of pure guilt and self-hatred as she slowly shuts the door
>"...I'm sorry..."
>You flinch at the clicking and dull thuds of the various locks on the other side being refastened
>The scraping sound of the bookcase being slid back in place to hide your prison resonates through the darkness around you
>You knew there was no use shouting; Twilight had used a special soundproofing spell to make sure that no sounds coming from inside the dungeon could reach the outside
>As your weak legs give out and you lower yourself onto the cold, dirty floor, your grandfather's words echo in your mind:
>"Never let a horse imprison you in their sex dungeon just because they say they're gonna let you out eventually. Horses are an untrustworthy sort of folk."
>In your defense, you thought he was going senile at the time
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>29979193
Twilight has violated the NAP
McDrone air strike inbound

Seriously though, you should write a continuation of this. What did Twilight tell the others about Anon?
>>
File: No Regrets.png (337KB, 468x1810px) Image search: [Google]
No Regrets.png
337KB, 468x1810px
>>
>>29979410
That was written by someone else on the Anonfilly thread.
But in the event that the person who reposted it here is the author, I will repeat what I said there here: More please.
>>
>>29976081
I still hope they'll manage to undo some of the mind-fucking that was done to these pones.
>>
>>29979410
>>29979464
Actually, I wrote that. I write a bunch of prompts here, but sometimes I go to Anonfilly with weird fetishistic ones. I literally only wrote the continuation to set up that dumb joke at the end, so don't hold your breath for more.
>>
>>29979490
The mind-fucking goes far deeper than normal in this case

Not only have these ponies been exposed a mind altering virus, they have also been the victims of chronic abuse and neglect.

There may not be much humanity left in them.
>>
File: 1492869096212.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492869096212.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>29979193
>Anonfilly retrieves her phone from her interdimensional vagina pouch
>Contacts McDonalds™ and renews her McGold™ McDonalds™ McSecurity™ membership
>Orders a tactical McStrike Team™ to save her
>Pays in BitCoins™
>Twilight turns the strike team into fillies and chains them up also
>This violates the NAP
>Anonfilly and the other McStrike Team™ McSoldiers™ form a private monetary institution and pool their BitCoins™ together
>They purchase a Burger King™ fortress seige on Twilight's castle for 100 BitCoins™
>Burger King refunds them, the area is under Walmart™ militia control and they don't want to violate the NAP
>They contact Walmart™ and try to order a castle seige
>Walmart™ only offers strike teams
>Anonfilly contacts her child sex-slaves and sells them online for BitCoins™
>Uses the BitCoins™ to buy some McNukes™
>Orders them to be dropped on Twilight's castle
>The resulting explosion vaporized half of Ponyville™ who them launched their own McNukes™
>Anonfilly and his private monetary institution are able to escape and become anarcho-mutualists in the Everfree forest
>>
File: Pink.jpg (186KB, 1000x482px) Image search: [Google]
Pink.jpg
186KB, 1000x482px
>>
>>29980072
Don't worry, you'll love it
>>
>>29971570
In old lore, you could enslave a mythical kelpie by putting a cross on a saddle and putting the saddle on said kelpie.
A saddle taken off of a kelpie would then have the property of turning the wearer into a horse.
>>
>>29980011
Mckek
>>
File: NAP.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NAP.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>>
>>29980108
Your ideas intrigue me.

>>29980197
The contract is unenforceable as it lacks consideration. Saved anyway.
>>
>Anon and Twilight are dating
>They have a fairly active sex life, but it's pretty vanilla
>Anon suspects that she's hiding something
>One night as they're cuddling together, he finally decides to speak up
"Twilight, is there anything special you want to try? I love you, and I want to help you fulfill your fantasies. Whatever it is, I'll do it."
>Her eyes widen, and her pupils contact
>"A-anything?"
"Anything."
>She swallows nervously
>Sweat begins to drip down her forehead as her face is consumed by a dark red blush
>"...What about a little...roleplaying?"
>Anon smiles
>She's so embarrassed over something so vanilla
>It's really cute
"I'd love to roleplay with you, Twilight."
>She looks scared
>She double checks the curtain over the window and stuffs a sheet under the door to dampen the sound
>He puts a hand on her wither, and she recoils like a kicked dog
"There's no need to be nervous, Twi. Now, what is your desire?"
>He smiles warmly to put her at ease
>"I-I want you to let me transform you into my father and then fuck me."
>His smile fades
>>
File: 1444938715107.gif (787KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444938715107.gif
787KB, 444x272px
>>29980273
This is my fetish
Please continue
>>
>>29980273
That's not too bad, from Anon's point of view he's just a stallion fucking her. It could have been worse. She could have wanted https://derpibooru.org/1003487
>>
>>29980335
>>29980273
>Anon reluctantly agrees
>He has a little trouble performing
>It's an entirely unfamiliar body, and the circumstances are a bit uncomfortable for him
>"...D-da-I mean, Anon? D-do you think we could switch?"
"...You mean, like, you want to be on top?"
>"No...I mean I want to switch bodies..."
"What?"
>"You don't look like you're enjoying this all that much...if you let me be your daddy, maybe you'll like being my precious little princess more?"
>>
File: stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg (56KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg
56KB, 800x479px
>>29980411
MY FETISH

Seriously more please
>>
File: IMG_20170430_021820.jpg (554KB, 1182x1560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_021820.jpg
554KB, 1182x1560px
I have a picture of the uncropped image posted to this link

http://i.imgur.com/BSNAWFFh.jpg

Right now I'm continuing working on the sculpt.
>>
>>29980755
This is great, you deserve to be the little pony
>>
File: bromac.png (43KB, 499x494px) Image search: [Google]
bromac.png
43KB, 499x494px
>>29980755
fuckin' sweet

>>29980788
this this this. if i was given the chance of becoming the pone at the cost of you never becoming the pone, i would refuse.
>>
>>29980920
>>29980788
You're too kind
>>
File: 1491243089679.jpg (861KB, 790x765px) Image search: [Google]
1491243089679.jpg
861KB, 790x765px
>>29979558
Fugggg

Writefugs pls
This is a good prompt
Write this prompt?
>>
>>29980755
This is incredible.

>tfw ywn be the pretty sculpture mare
>>
>>29980755
Glorious

>>29981667
Would you become the statue pony with unknown chances of being turned into a real pony?
>>
Was able to get the creative juices flowing a lot easier with this, here's a quick few posts to get things rolling.

>At first it felt kind of weird going to see Princess Celestia in casual clothes.
>You remember the first time you went to go see her you came in the best formal wear Rarity could muster up on short notice.
>But after a few meetings with her, she’s made it clear that how you dress doesn’t really matter.
>Of all the ponies you’ve met in your time here, it’s stuff like this that’s made Celestia the most surprising to meet in person.
>In the show she always seemed so reserved and regal, and in a lot of ways she is.
>But now that you’ve gotten to know her, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say she’s your best friend here.
>Odd considering the age gap of a good several centuries and the fact that you’re some strange alien creature to her.
>Not that you’re going to complain, hanging out with Celestia rocks.
>You’ve helped Twilight research, partied with Pinkie, modeled human sized clothes for Rarity, and so on, and that’s all been fine.
>Spending time with Celestia feels way more natural than any of that though.
>Maybe it’s because she doesn’t use you for favors like the Six do?
>Or maybe it’s just that you interest her, so she’s nice to you.
>Doesn’t really matter either way to you really.
>If she’s going to keep being cool to hang out with, you’ll keep hanging out with her.
>Looking over your clearly dirty shirt for any obvious stains, you don’t see anything worth changing for.
>Dark shirts pay dividends when it comes to shit like this.
>>
>>29981713
>Walking down the streets, you think back to your last meeting with Celestia.
>It was about a week or two ago.
>She had cleared up her schedule for the whole day on the grounds of “understanding more of Anon’s complex culture”.
>Which really meant you guys swapping stories about your pasts over drinks.
>Honestly she probably didn’t /have/ to make a nice sounding cover story, but she did anyways.
>Kept ponies from barging in and interrupting a good time, which was probably the main utility of covering up the true intentions of your meetings with her.
”-And so that’s when my parents pulled into the driveway. And I had at most thirty seconds to a minute to clean up all the lubricant on the carpet!”
>Celestia reared her head back in laughter that day, hearing one of your cringey stories from high school.
>She probably still didn’t fully grasp /what/ the lube was for, but the humor wasn’t lost on her.
>”Humor” being used lightly here, but hey, she finds it funny.
>”And then what Anon? Did you cover it up with a rug?” she asked, recovering from her laughter fit.
“Well you see I, well, you’re exactly right Celestia, I… used a rug.” you replied.
>Blushing, she looked down a bit, probably upset for stealing the thunder of the story.
>You felt almost a little bad at the time, still sort of do, no need for some stupid story to get her all upset.
“Hey, it’s okay Celestia, you’ve just got a good intuition is all!”
>She smiled a little.
>”Y-yeah, good intuition.”
>>
>>29981726
>Even your more awkward meet ups have always been fun.
>She’s just super easy to talk to.
>Your focus leaving last week and moving back to the present, you’re right outside the castle now.
>It’s practically your second home at this point, and it’s still always awe inspiring to look at.
>The guards, knowing fully well how much of a regular you are, don’t even ask you what your business is when you enter.
>They just nod a little and let you lead yourself through.
>One thing about the castle you’ve always appreciated is its size.
>Large buildings are far easier for you to work with than the average one.
>The large, vaulted ceilings are so high you can stand up straight without even so much as tilting your head downwards.
>In all honesty, the castle itself even feels bigger than it looked in the show.
>Not just in amount of rooms, but in all around scale.
>Granted, it’s not like you expected Hasbro to plan out perfect architecture for their small horse show, so things feeling different isn’t exactly crazy.
>Walking up the stairs, you wonder what stories you should bring up from the past today.
>Celestia is going to want to hear something new, and you’ve hardly begun to tap into all of your good stuff.
>Starting to rack your mind for juicy stories, your head begins to hurt a little.
>Everything around you is suddenly very different.
>Still in Equestria, but outside it seems.
>”Wow! It actually worked!” squeals a high pitched voice.
>Looking down almost gives you diabetes from how sweet an image it is.
>It’s a small filly version of Celestia, looking up at you with a look of excitement and pride.
>You want to greet her, but you can’t make yourself say anything.
>That in itself is weird, but the fact that you start talking on your own is even more bizarre.
“Wh-what am I doing here?! Where am I?!”
>Before the scene can progress any further, your surroundings change again.
>>
>>29981738
>The back of your head is throbbing and you’re looking up at a stunning chandelier.
>It looks like you fell down the stairs when you saw that… vision.
>What was that anyways?
>Groaning a little, you go to sit up.
>You’re woozy, almost falling back over when you do so.
>Looking down, you see flecks of blood on the polished floor.
>Before you can even mutter a swear about it, the blood vanishes.
>”You really are quite the klutz Anon!”
>Celestia giggles, working her magic to clean up the mess.
>You almost go to tell her off for being a bitch about you almost dying, but there are guards nearby, and she’s using her magic on your injured head.
>So she gets a free pass for now.
“Good afternoon Princess.” you say.
>Just loud enough for the nosy guard to hear that you “know your place”.
>Holding back a chuckle, Celestia leads you up the stairs towards her personal chambers.
>You’ll have to ask her about your strange little vision soon.

That's all I've got written up so far. I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on what I'm calling A Sun in the Dark (Subject to Change).. Here's the paste for it:
https://pastebin.com/Untnp4Nc
>>
>>29981754
I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
>>
>>29981754
Keep going man
>>
>>29981708
I probably would. Being a statue pone sounds nice and having the chance to be a real pone later on is even better
>>
File: IMG_20170430_061452-2080x1560.jpg (445KB, 2080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_061452-2080x1560.jpg
445KB, 2080x1560px
And that's it for tonight
http://i.imgur.com/lFvhGIOh.jpg
>>
File: NightMareMoonTFTG.png (1MB, 4560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NightMareMoonTFTG.png
1MB, 4560x1200px
Nightmare Moon TF/TG sketch I did to warm up during a stream.
>>
>>29982117
Looks great
>>
>>29981754
Please do keep going.

>>29982075
That is just fantastic. Nice work.
>>
Sunday!
>>
>>29983098
After your unplanned early lunch, you’re back in the office, within the monotone walls of the Casino’s top floors.
As you try to balance a toothpick on the edge of your hoof to pick out the last bits of rice from between your teeth, the door opens.
Am and Wuzi march closer, and the pony is close to galloping.
“Doe! Terrible news! There is no time to explain, follow us!”
You raise your eyebrow and hop off the chair, and canter behind your two comrades.
“So, what’s the matter?” You ask as you step into the elevator and race into the subterran garages of the casino.
“We shipped out the first van with PON E loaded to our distribution network, and looks like the Ruskies caught wind of it and abducted the vehicle.
“Wait, what? How did I not approve any of this and you’re still doing it?”
“It’s my produce. Handmade, for the around first two hundred people. Pretty high ranking people too.”
>>
>>29983101
“So a test?” You inquire, and Am nods.
Wuzi pipes up for a change: “We plan to tail the car, and thought you would want to when we go at it.”
“Do we have a driver?”
“Yes, two of our best men are waiting in the underground garages.”
Through the whole elevator ride, you keep gritting your teeth.
Once the elevator stops in the underground garage of the casino, you step on the cold concrete, the two sets of tough hooves making clapping noises on similiarly tough concrete.
You and your pals jump into the back of a black van, and a pair of goons sit in the front of the car.
The car then quickly drives out of the garage.
“So how do you plan to tail the car?” You ask, and look at Am, to which he pulls out a phone.
“All corporate vehicles have to have a GPS tracker by law. That lets us track it on the map.” He finishes his sentence by putting his phone on the dashboard, to which the car drivers respond by a sharp left turn through the sunlit streets.
“There! The blue Opel! That’s the one!” Am enthusiastically proclaims and jumps up slightly.
The car keeps its distance and you tail the van through a multitude of streets and a good half of the town.
>>
>>29983106
Until you drive out into the hills, and the car you’re tailing pulls over.
Your does as well, and the goons in the front seats jump out, pulling revolvers from under their coats.
Soon, the door opens, and a man with what looks like a starting blue eye.
He sees you and then Wuzi, points at the two of you and makes a few mouth gestures, looking like a fish out of water.
Then he promptly passes out.
Smashing.
“Let’s go home. I assume you will interrogate the poor fella.”
“Aye!”
Soon the both cars start moving, and even sooner, you’re back in the casino.

“So, tell me, what were you thinking doing some mad stunt like this? Without letting me know!?” You almost shout as you prance the table, back in the office.
“Do we at least have some info from the guy yet?”
“He thought he was stealing LSD, got cash outside a P.O box, and never saw the guy who hired him.”
“Try to dig something out of that P.O, otherwise that’s a dead end.” You grumble.
“Aye.” Am says, stands up and leaves.
Wuzi does as well.
You sit back down in your chair.
One hell of a mess you’re in.
>>
>>29983112
And das it.
>>
>>29983118
Good stuff.
>>
>>29983112
Poor guy couldn't handle the pony.
>>
>>29982075
>>29982117
Quality shit right here.
>>
File: 33923205.png (908KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
33923205.png
908KB, 700x1010px
>>29982075
Nice. Reminds me of Sevenpaperplates' work.
>>
https://pastebin.com/2DhSAUkP

>For the rest of the day, you can’t quite shake the creeped out feeling
>Steph notices
>She gives you extra portions for your dinner that night
>You feel self-conscious as you quietly much on some salad as she watches from her seat
>It just makes it worse. Now you’re making HER feel weirded out, which makes you feel weirded out, which makes Steph weirded out, which makes you weirded out…
>And so on
>You’re sitting on her lap now, watching the TV as you always do on a late night
>Always do? You feel like you’ve been doing this forever
>How long has it been? Like, a week? Two weeks, tops?
>Right? Maybe longer. It’s not important.
>But tv time with Steph felt like an institution.
>The sensations all seem so familiar to you.
>The white noise of a show you’re not really paying attention to, mixed in with the steady clockwork crunch of whatever snack Steph had chosen
>Thankfully not Doritos. Pink fur with orange highlights wouldn’t look good on you.
>You feel her body heat as you snuggle closer into her, your head dropping to one side
>You try to wring every bit of comfort you can out of this
>And it does feel good. It feels so, so good
>Her fingers trace through your fur, gentle as can be
>Your eyes are on the screen, but all you can think of is the woman from before
>Her face in your mind is blurred out, like what they do on tv when somebody doesn’t want their identity known
>It wasn’t that she did anything weird. Or said anything.
>It was just a feeling. You’ve been so spaced out because you’ve been trying to put your finger on it
>So to speak.
>>
>>29984005
>You become aware of increased pressure from Steph’s hands on your back
>She’s speaking to you. In actual words no less.
>”Such a good girl.”
>She says this a few times, repeating it like a mantra in a soft voice
>”No one’s gonna hurt you again, ok?”
>Huh?
>Oh yeah. She thought you were, like, an abused animal or something
>She’s looking down at you
>Oh god she’s got tears in her eyes
>She keeps telling you what a good girl you are
>You don’t know where to look
>A pet would lick her face or something. Maybe you should.
>No, that’s not right. That’s gross.
>”Such a good girl. My little princess.”
>You’re torn between being profoundly uncomfortable and yet being kinda moved
>The word “grateful” flashes across your mind. Followed shortly after by words like “wrong” and “fight this”
>Her love is paralysing
>So you just lie there, limply accepting it all.
>”Let’s go see your friend tomorrow. You liked her, right?”
>You did like her.
>”If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see a lot more of her. I’d like that.”
>She blushes as she speaks. How sweet of her. Like a kid with a crush.
>As if you hadn’t heard her banging a hole through the floor all last night.
>But still, it’s kinda cute.
“And you are lucky, right Lucky? Lucky lucky lucky loo? Lucky ducky woo?”
>Yes, you are lucky duck woo woo.
>Steph descendes into baby talk again.
>It seems to cheer her up at least.
>>
>>29984008
>You sleep with Steph that night
>No, not like that
>Honestly you’ve not thought about that stuff in ages
>And after what you heard last night, she would probably end up killing you in the process
>ANYWAY
>She had put you to bed as normal, but you had bounced straight out
>And silently demanded upsies
>She swear she had almost melted, before hauling your short furry but into bed
>You had slept by her legs, curled up into a fuzzy ball of pony
>It felt nice
>It wasn’t quite a show of respect from your owner, but it felt as close to that as you could reasonably expect until you finally got round to filling her in on the whole “actually a human thing”
>Which you’d do tomorrow, of course
>Oh wait, she’s taking you over to Jerome and Joie’s house
>You’ll try to fit it into your busy schedule
>You drift off to sleep feeling a little better about yourself
>Whatever that feeling from before was, it had melted away
>Hopefully never to return
>No more bad thoughts. Just love and huggles for you...
>>
>>29984027
Lovely. I hope Lucky can uncover the mystery.
>>
>>29984027
I love this story. Gosh do I love this story
>>
>>29962967
What if fucking a pony causes you to change into a pony?

Maybe that particular social taboo is there for a reason.
>>
>>29984177

No wonder people want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

>>29984130
>>29984149
You're both very sweet, thank you!
>>
File: ~.png (453KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
~.png
453KB, 1200x1300px
>>29984177
If it did, we'd all be ponies by now.
>>
>>29983737
Eh, I don't see it
>>
File: 1493492136190.jpg (591KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1493492136190.jpg
591KB, 1500x929px
>"Huuh, ahh, fuck..."
>Anon rests her head on your chest, and makes no movements to separate from the embrace you have.
>"Let's... let's get some pizza. I'm fuckin hungry."
>You nod and take your phone out, still inside of your filly roommate.
>"And make sure there's a shit ton of meat in there, yeah?"
"Only way to pizza."
>She smiles.
>"Good answer."

>
>"Alright c'mon you faggot, the movie's starting!"
"Yeah, hang on."
>You bring the bottle of wine over, complete with two regular glasses.
>Because fuck being fancy.
>You sit on the couch, putting the wine next to the pizzas you got.
"So, what do we got today?"
>"Some shitty international movie. It got like four stars, but these europoors will never know a damn good film."
>You reach an arm around her and grab a slice of pizza.
>She scoots up against you, putting her head right under your chin.
>A minty scented goodness fills your nose, and you take a bite of your pizza.
>With your free hand, you move around and rub her belly gently.
>Once it moves just a bit lower, you feel her hips quivering.
>Her very, very nice hips.
>"Sheesh, you only barely bought me dinner, and you wanna play like that?"
>She slips a hoof into your pants and starts rubbing around.
>You take another bite of your pizza while your other hand dips a bit lower.
>Right before it dips into her puffy fillyhood, you bring your hand away and reach for the wine.
>"Better be pouring me a glass too, you faggot."
>You do exactly that, and enjoy the wine while teasing the little faggot.
>"G-goddamn y-ouah..."
>She bucks against you, and you try your hardest to keep a straight face.
>Of course, in these battles, you always end up winning.
>It's too easy to get her going.
>You don't even focus on the movie in front of you, but the softly huffing filly sitting beside you.
>Just another Friday night.
>And you wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>29981726
>when covering lube spills with a rug is an important plot point
>>
>>29984177
>Anon makes sweet love to his waifu
>At the moment of climax, they switch bodies
>Anon experiences the unique sensation of semen flowing through his cervix
>They pull apart and freak out a bit
>It's discovered that whenever Anon has sex with someone of the opposite sex, he switches bodies with them
>But there are other rules attached as well, like that two bodies can't swap directly back
>Anon, his waifu, and a few inadvertent volunteers have to work together to get everyone back into the correct body through the magic of delicious horse sex
>>
>>29985276
>The others turn to Twilight as the pony to figure out this puzzle and return them to normal, but as it happens she's enjoying the sex and the swapping far too much to let it end.
>She subtly makes things more convoluted with a few carefully chosen bad swaps, requiring them to bring in fresh 'volunteers'.
>>
File: Twi anon swap.png (277KB, 1280x3813px) Image search: [Google]
Twi anon swap.png
277KB, 1280x3813px
>>
File: Trixie.png (903KB, 800x3316px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.png
903KB, 800x3316px
>>
>>29985962
>convulsing and clutching insides
Sounds like the symptoms of some gastrointestinal problem rather that whatever the hell it's meant to describe.
>>
>>29984027
I love this story. So fucking comfy. Great work
>>
File: 1493177525937.png (441KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493177525937.png
441KB, 300x900px
>>29984177
>wereponies
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
>>
>>29965559
Added to the google doc.
>>
>>29986744
Because the notion is almost as old as this general.
>>
>>29973010
Are we getting this today?
>>
File: Werepone.jpg (127KB, 1134x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Werepone.jpg
127KB, 1134x1280px
>>29986744
I don't know. Why didn't you think of it before?
>>
>>29986744
>>29986925
Here's a prompt I wrote in the last thread:

>Anon comes to Equestria
>Around the same time he shows up, a mare named Nonny also shows up in Ponyville
>Nobody ever sees Anon around at night, and vice-versa for Nonny during the day
>Nonny becomes a fixture of Ponyville's night life, and makes lots of new friends
>Anon has a few of his own, but he isn't very outgoing and mostly sticks to himself
>One night, after having some fun with her friends, Nonny leads them back to her house to teach them her omelette recipe
>Except she takes them to Anon's house
>Despite having obvious trouble operating the doors, cabinets, and appliances in Anon's human-sized house, she's adamant that she lives there
>They ask her some questions about her past, and her answers sounds more like something Anon would say about being a human on Earth
>Despite Nonny's insistence that she is, and has always been, a pony
>A pony with a human family, human friends, and that grew up on a planet entirely populated by humans
>As soon as the sun rises, she passes out right in the middle of the kitchen floor

>Anon wakes up in the middle of the kitchen floor, surrounded by strange mares, and with a skillet filled with smashed eggs in his teeth
>They looked scared
>He didn't remember drinking last night, but he must have had something pretty strong to wake up to this many frightened females
>>
>>29986938
It's a cruel fate getting to become the little mare, but not even knowing it.
>>
File: ywn.png (219KB, 833x664px) Image search: [Google]
ywn.png
219KB, 833x664px
>>29986949
Yet better than knowing you'll never become the little mare.
>>
>>29986969
But what if you think that while becoming the little mare every night? It's just insult to injury at that point.
By the way your weremare form is very cute, Anon. Don't forget to post more pics tonight.
>>
>>29986938
Maybe if Nonny gets pregnant the switch back won't work and Anon will get to be the mare by daylight.
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
>>29987002
What if we were all ponies all along, caught up in some weird dream which we'll eventually wake up from.
>>
>>29987668
What if we're all ponies in a coma, and this is a dream created by Luna so we don't all go insane?
>>
File: Screw Loose.jpg (457KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
Screw Loose.jpg
457KB, 1200x941px
>>29987984
Is it working?
>>
File: 1450481599250.png (202KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1450481599250.png
202KB, 1280x1018px
>>29987668
>>29987984
What a cruel dream.

>>29988182
If our interest in this thread is anything to go by for the most part yes,
we are the few who long for the dream to end.
>>
File: imperfectvessel.png (302KB, 1368x1771px) Image search: [Google]
imperfectvessel.png
302KB, 1368x1771px
>>
>>29988402
>ywn be the new pony with the new tail and the new rump.
>>
>Twilight is mixing two chemicals in test tubes while you read a magazine about horse butts
>The moment the first chemical makes contact with the second, they explode, sending you and Twilight flying
>"What the hay!? I was mixing red food coloring and blue food coloring to make purple! This shouldn't have been possible!"
"T-twilight? What happened? I can't feel my legs. Or arms. Or anything."
>Her head whips around to find the source of your voice, only to realize it's coming from inside her own head
>In addition to not being able to feel your body, you can't really 'see' anything either
>Instead, you're simply aware of whatever is in front of you
>Basically, it's the same thing
>What's important is that Twilight's tail is in front of you, and two round, purple mounds surround you on the sides
>Twilight moves around a bit, and you seem to be along for the ride
>Her tail flips out of the way, and you're greeted by the sight of Twilight's rear end, ponut and pussy proudly on display
>"...A-Anon?"
>After a few seconds, you realize that you're looking into a mirror
>You're Twilight's vagina
"What the fuck?"
>Twilight looks angry
>"W-what is this? What kind of contrived nonsensical plot twist is this!?"
>You begin to experiment with your new form
>You can contract her vaginal muscles, open her tunnel, wink her clitoris, lubricate her passage, you seem to have total control over her sex hole
>She grunts and twists her back legs as you play with her genitalia
>"Ngh-cut it out! Hah, I need to focus so that I can undo this!"
>You're giving her sexual stimulation despite not being aroused
>It must be a rather unique sensation for her
>Could you maybe make her horny?
>You experiment for a moment and discover that you control her ovaries as well
>You upturn a bucket of sex hormones onto her brain, and she immediately lets out a loud, needy moan
>"S-stop! I can't-Ah!"
>You give her another dose and she falls forward into the head-down, ass-up breeding position
>>
>>29988580
>She simply lays on the floor, panting with need as you undulate her internal muscles, desperately trying to milk a nonexistent cock
>As you flood her brain with hormones, it creates a feedback loop where her brain sends signals to you to intensify her arousal
>What started as a bit of a joke on your part spirals out of control
>You need to be filled
>You want to be bred
>You need a foal to nurture and cherish
"T-twilight, I cum't stop, we need to foal something abreed this."
>It takes a few moments for your words to penetrate the fog of arousal and register with her
>She shakily lifts herself up into her long, girthy legs and begins to stagger up to her room
>The feeling of her soft flanks rubbing the sides of your mound reminded you a lot of the friction between the bodies of a breeding pair of ponies
>She manages to drag herself to her bed and lays back with her legs open, as if ready to accept a stallion
>Her magic reaches into a hidden compartment beneath her bed and withdraws a rather large dildo
>Part of you is overjoyed
>You're going to be filled
>You're going to get to feel yourself stretched around a delicious cock
>But another part of you is disappointed
>You won't get the precious cum that you thirst for
>You won't get the foal that you need
>The blunt instrument is lined up with your entrance
>You quiver with excitement as she pushes it into your gulping tunnel
>Twilight shudders and moans as your muscles grip the toy and pull it all the way inside in one movement
>She lays back and breathes deeply, watching as you suck the toy in, and then push it back out
>Suck it in
>Push it out
>You grow frustrated at Twilight's lack of initiative
>This isn't getting you anywhere, and she knows-
>Your thoughts are interrupted by her putting her hoof on the base of the dildo and pushing it in while you are trying to push it out
>Your clitoris winks out hard, and she moans
>She grips the toy with her magic and begins to thrust it inside you
>>
>>29988584
>You adjust your contractions to compliment the movements of the toy
>Once again, you feel disappointed that there's no stallion on the other end to appreciate the sensations
>No stallion to pump semen through your thirsty cervix and fertilize your eggs
>You try to focus on the pleasure you're giving to Twilight
>Her cute squeaks and moans as she increases the speed and force of the dildo to sate your endless hunger for dick are almost an acceptable substitute for the grunts of a strong, fertile stallion
>That seems to do the trick, and Twilight is finally able to cum
>The intense sensation of orgasmic pleasure emanating from every fiber of your being overwhelms you
>You both bask in the afterglow
>Thankfully, the orgasm seems to have done the trick, and you're both able to cool off
>For the most part
>You still want a foal
"Twilight...what the hell are we going to do?"
>She stares forward, gasping from the unusually intense orgasm she just endured
>"Haaaaah, hah, Just...I need some time to figure this out, okay? I can fix this, give you your body back. I just need to do some research."
>You hope she figures this out quickly
>You want your body back
>Almost as much as you want a foal

I have no idea what compelled me to write this weird shit, but don't expect any more.

https://pastebin.com/bsWZvY0i
>>
>>29988594
Oh my. Always good to see weird shit.
>>
>>29988584
>"T-twilight, I cum't stop, we need to foal something abreed this."
Kek. That's quite the Freudian slip. Twilight may get anon his body back but won't be able to alter his need for a foal.
>>
File: large.jpg (636KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
636KB, 796x1024px
>>
>>29981754
Are we getting more tonight?

>tfw you accidently quoted a post in the middle of the story, so you delete your own post and rewrite it even though it untimely doesn't matter.
>>
>>29989344
at least you got dubs on your second try
>>
>>29989352
Which means I can't delete it again to fix the error where I said 'untimely' instead of 'ultimately'

Dubs are a precious resource
>>
File: 1482346816244.png (242KB, 726x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1482346816244.png
242KB, 726x1743px
>>
>>29988594
Fuck, this shouldn't have been as hot as it was.
>>
File: 1491365680710.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491365680710.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1492719787890.png (59KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
1492719787890.png
59KB, 1500x778px
>>
File: wuah2.png (584KB, 1045x550px) Image search: [Google]
wuah2.png
584KB, 1045x550px
>>
File: 1493612335055.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493612335055.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
>>29987668
Once upon a time, I, Anonymous, dreamt I was a pony, trotting hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a pony. I was conscious only of my happiness as a pony, unaware that I was Anon. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a faggot dreaming I was a pony, or whether I am now a pony, dreaming I am a faggot. Between a faggot and a pony there is necessarily a distinction. The transition is called the transformation of material things.
>>
File: pony.png (199KB, 1032x712px) Image search: [Google]
pony.png
199KB, 1032x712px
>>29991291
You'll be the pony one day, faggot.
>>
File: 1479610263044.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479610263044.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>29991573
I wish to turn people into sexier versions of the main six.
And I miss that artist.
>>
File: Juniper.gif (2MB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
Juniper.gif
2MB, 746x600px
>>
File: Flutterbat.png (1MB, 2086x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbat.png
1MB, 2086x800px
>>
>>29988594
>https://pastebin.com/bsWZvY0i
Added to the google doc.
>>
File: 148372004.jpg (1MB, 1869x4097px) Image search: [Google]
148372004.jpg
1MB, 1869x4097px
>>
File: Free shrugs.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
Free shrugs.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>
File: rd.png (282KB, 1822x628px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
282KB, 1822x628px
>>
File: IMG-20170501-WA0021[1].jpg (157KB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170501-WA0021[1].jpg
157KB, 898x1600px
>>
>>29993868
What's going on here?
If you break a statue of a pony are you 'cursed' with seven years of being the little pony?
>>
File: Little_Pone12.png (512KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone12.png
512KB, 1125x900px
I want to be a pretty little princess
>>
>>29993868
that nose doesn't really look like a pony's
>>
>>29994168
Same with the ear positioning. I think it's a tf in progress.
>>
File: IMG-20170501-WA0028.jpg (139KB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170501-WA0028.jpg
139KB, 898x1600px
>>
File: IMG-20170501-WA0029.jpg (137KB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170501-WA0029.jpg
137KB, 898x1600px
>>
>>29986744
>get bitten by a pony
>become a pony
>bite a pony
>pony becomes a human
>>
File: Luna.jpg (3MB, 4550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.jpg
3MB, 4550x4550px
>>29994081
Princesses should be big. No-one takes the little princess seriously.
>>
>>29994333
>>29994316
Neat
>>
File: 376.png (528KB, 800x2848px) Image search: [Google]
376.png
528KB, 800x2848px
>>29994351
Don't bite the ponies.
>>
File: 1483232970301.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483232970301.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>29995120
Ponies are for cuddles and love
>>
File: freehugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
freehugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>29995372
Contagious cuddles
>>
Today is international workers day

It's also been about a month since ZZP said they needed a month to get things sorted out

Hopefully we'll have more of the pet commie horse soon
>>
>>29994517
that's the best part
>>
File: Canada_Pony.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Pony.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>29995730
I want to physically remove communist horses with Trumpone
>>
File: _.png (108KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
108KB, 700x600px
>>29995730
I'd like to see more of that. Also more Alycornanon, Ranger, etc. please.
>>
>>29995888
That's treason.
>>
File: Anonfilly79.jpg (1MB, 1000x1682px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly79.jpg
1MB, 1000x1682px
>>29996231
I am the Princess
>>
>>29981754
Moar pls
>>
File: Big_Macintosh21.png (1MB, 1236x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Macintosh21.png
1MB, 1236x1024px
I want to be the pretty southern horse
>>
File: IMG_20170502_062355.jpg (329KB, 1556x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_062355.jpg
329KB, 1556x745px
>>
File: IMG_20170502_062506.jpg (440KB, 1436x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_062506.jpg
440KB, 1436x915px
>>29997630
>>
File: 1430530329740.png (896KB, 1527x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1430530329740.png
896KB, 1527x1692px
>>
>>29997630
>>29997663
Mins posting the uncensored versions to imgur or someplace similar?
>>
>>29997997
https://imgur.com/a/7bHHh
>>
>>29998238
>>29997663
>>29997630
Nice one.
>>
>>29997789
I hope she laced the food with ponification drugs.
>>
>>29997630
>>29997663
The censored versions are even lewder!
>>
>>29999291
The real life version is even lewder than that.
>>
File: 1459995131938.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459995131938.png
79KB, 600x600px
>>29999468
You aren't supposed to let anyone know about that!
Off to the snuggle dungeon with you!
>>
>>29999516
Blowing the whistle won't get you out of being the little pony.
>>
>>29942138
>”I’m glad to see you’re just as cuddly as ever”
>She shifts me onto her shoulder and starts to play with my ears
>”It’s ok Sunny, you’ll be back to normal soon”
>A shudder runs down my spine
>I have to get out of here
>One more pill and I’ll probably cave
>She’ll convince me that I’m her pet
>The notion is seeming increasingly likely and, more disturbingly, appealing
>”Shh, don’t be scared. I’ll alway be here to take care of you”
>I pull away and jump onto the floor
“No. No. This isn’t right”
>”Sunny calm down” Ann says as she stands up
“No I need to get out of here”
>I turn and bolt for the door
>The knob is a lever design, perfect
>I leap up and start to pull the door open
>Just as it’s wide enough for me to get out, Ann’s foot slams it closed
>”No! Bad girl!”
>Ann quickly scoops me up
“Let me go! Please let me go!”
>My pleas fall on deaf ears, and my attempts to struggle are quickly quelled
>All she had to do was grab hold of my flailing limbs and hold them together
“Ann please put me down! I don’t want this”
>She doesn't reply, instead she carries me into the bedroom
>>
>>30000699
>It takes me a moment to realize what she’s doing
“No Ann, please! I’m sorry, I’ll be good, just don’t lock me in there!”
>Once again she doesn’t reply
>I make one last desperate attempt at a struggle as she slips me back into the cage
>She quickly presses the cage door shut, securing the latch
“Ann please let me out, I won’t try to run away again”
>She pulls a padlock out of her dresser drawer
“Ann, please talk to me. What are you going to do?”
>Ann fastens the lock to the cage latch and takes a step back
>She’s standing straighter than usual
>She seems legitimately hurt by what has happened
>”I’m sorry, but you are staying in there until we go to the vet. They can give you stronger medication there”
>She grimaces slightly
>”I’m sorry sweetie, you're such a good girl most of the time. But this needs to happen for you to get better”
>She turns and heads for the door
“Please Ann, I’m not a pony, I’m Anon. I-”
>I’m cut off as she closes the door behind her
>Through the door comes a muffled phone conversation
>>
>>29997204

Anyone have a good story where some guy's girlfriend turns into Big Mac and uses lewd means to turn him into some pretty mare wife?
>>
>>30000706
Really glad to see this continuing
>>
>>30000706
>>30000781
Me too
>>
>>30000706
Oh wow I love this
>>
>>30000706
>I rattle the cage a little, probing for a weak spot
>Unfortunately there don’t seem to be any
>Giving up I try to listen through the door
>I can’t make out the words, but Ann sounds upset
>After she hangs up I can hear her sobbing
>To my surprise I feel myself crying too
>Not because I’m afraid of what will happen to me, but out of empathy for Ann
>I was a bad pony
>I shake my head as if to clear it of the thought
>I am not a pony
>My ears perk up as I hear Ann’s footsteps coming down the hall
>The doorknob rustles slightly
>I sit up in eager anticipation of her coming in
>There’s a long pause, then I hear her turn and walk back down the hall
>I pull my ears flat against my neck and lay down on my bed
>Ann’s footsteps continue to move around
>She’s pacing from the sound of it
>Meanwhile hunger and thirst begins to set in
>I look at the food bowl she has provided for me
>It has mixed greens and vegetables in it, along with what looks like dried oats
>The water dish is also full
>My stomach growls at me, I haven't eaten anything all morning
>Swallowing my pride I take a bite of the food
>It’s actually pretty good as far as salads go
>Fully acquiescing to my hunger I stick my face in the bowl and quickly eat the remaining vegetables
>The oats have exasperated my thirst and I make short work of the water
>With nothing else to do, I lay back down and try to get some rest
>The pill made me kind of drowsy
>Sleep comes easily
>
>>
>>30001418
>”Come on Sunshine, race you to the top!”
“Ok Master!”
>Ann and I come barreling up the trail
>The red dust from the canyon has covered my coat, giving me a slight orange hue
>The top of the canyon lies just ahead, only about one hundred feet or so
>Ann has a head start but I’m still young and spry, even compared to a highschool student
>I quickly catch up to her, and then slow back down to pace behind her
>She gets to the top with me right behind her
>”You let me win, didn’t you”
“No Master, I just couldn’t find a way past you. The trail is really narrow”
>She chuckles
>”Yeah, sure it is” she say as she sits down on a rock
>”Let’s take a break before we head back down to the car”
>She pulls out a water bottle and takes a drink
>”Come here, I’m sure you’re thirsty”
>I come over and sit in her lap
>She holds the water bottle for me while I drink
“Thank you Master”
>”You’re perfectly welcome Sunny Bun”
>She gives me a kiss on the forehead and starts stroking my mane
>I let out a small content sigh and rest my head on her shoulder
>The sound of the door opening stirs me from my sleep
>Ann is peaking through at me
>I contemplated saying something, but before that thought can fully form she closes the door and walks away
>I hear the sound of pipes, and the sound of a refrigerator being opened
>>
>>30001428
>A moment later Ann walks into the room
>She has tear stains on her face, a glass of water in one hand, and something else in the other
>She kneels down in front of the cage and holds up what looks like a lump of chocolate chip cookie dough
>She sniffles and says “If you’re good, and stay put while I refill your water, you can have this”
>I nod slowly
“Yes Mas-Ann” I catch myself
>She smiles slightly and opens the cage door
>I remain on my bed as she fills my water dish from the glass
>Ann beams at me and holds out the lump of dough
>As I reach for it she closes her hand and wiggles her index finger up
>I look up at her eyes and she opens her hand again, closing it slightly as I start to look down at it
>I look up at her again and reach for the piece of uncooked cookie
>She places her free hand on the side of my head and guides me in
>>
>>30001434
>Once I take it from her she places the other hand on the lower part of my cheek
>She pets my head as she holds me in place, looking straight at her as I chew on the treat she gave me
>Between the dough and pieces of chocolate I notice something else
>Another pill!
>As I start to spit it out Ann readjusts her hands over my muzzle
>She gently clamps my mouth shut
>Gently, but quite firmly
>Her expression has darkened, not so much sinister as one of tough love
>”Be a good girl and take your medicine” I can detect just a twinge of sadness in her voice
>I don’t really have much of a choice, my saliva has already dissolved the outer coating of the pill and the bitter sweet medicine fills my mouth
>I swallow it
>”Good girl, I’m sorry I had to do that. You need to take your medicine if you’re going to get better”
>She scratches behind my ear for a moment before adding
>”We’re going to the vet in an hour, with luck you’ll be back to normal by dinner. Won’t that be nice?”
“I-i…”
>I’m so conflicted, my mind is full of memories
>I remember going to highschool, hanging out with my friends
>But I also remember being raised by Ann, the summers in the mountains, playing in leaves during fall
>Ann sighs, locks the cage and steps out of the room
>>
>>30001444
Well. Anon's fucked. Got a pastebin for this?
>>
>>30000738
It's not Big Mac but try this,
https://pastebin.com/Sa1Uv36W
https://pastebin.com/NGWpfr0H
>>
>>30001600
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNF2K8CzKjXhEr6hV1UyUj0BB2cw4l8KFfNmvQazXGY/edit

There may be hope for him yet, but probably not.
>>
>>30001444
>Pretend to be 'getting better'
>Use your pony memories to manipulate the human into trusting you
>She lets you out of the cage to go to the vet
>Horse kick the back of her knees at the earliest opportunity, run away while she tries to recover
>Try to kill yourself with whatever you can get your hooves on
>Having your humanity erased is basically dying anyway, and even if you fail you've sent a pretty clear message
>Better dead than shed(ing fur everywhere, because you're an animal now)
>>
>>30001444
should have just left his mouth open and refused to eat, what's she gonna do, funnel it down our throat?
>>
>>30001711
>You fail
>Ann catches you
>It becomes clear that this is worse than see realized
>She has you committed
>You spend how ever long it takes for them to 'cure' you locked in a straight jacket as they literally medicate you into Oblivion

Anon may as well accept his new life, maybe Ann will stop giving him medicine and let him keep his memories if he starts acting like Sunshine
>>
>>30000000
Some lucky sod gets to be a princess.
>>
>>30001759

I've brought up a related idea before in here, where a human gets turned into a pony and sent to Equestria.He insists that he's a human, but everyone just thinks he's got mental heath issues and eventually institutionalise him, or at least make him take therapy classes or something, which he would treat with contempt.
>>
>>30002435
I hope in the end Anon can be cured and live a productive life as a pony.
>>
File: iPone.png (712KB, 923x738px) Image search: [Google]
iPone.png
712KB, 923x738px
>>
>>30002435
Sounds like the prompt I based Lexi off of
>>
>>30003530
Yeah, but Lexi does not belong in the nuthouse.
>>
>>30001746
As someone who's had to give medicine to a dog, basically, yes.

It's unpleasant for all parties involved, especially as the pet gains practice in spitting the medicine out. Sunny lacks that but she could probably make up for it with sheer determination that goes beyond "this tastes bad". Assuming Ann has had some practice of her own she'd still get it in eventually.
>>
>>30003530
Write more pls, I need my fix of free entertainment
>>
File: Bob.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>>
I'd like to see Pony Samsa's triumphant return.
>>
>>29997204
>ywn be Big Mac's pretty little colt
>>
>>30004258
Why is a tsundere green horse being fucked by a young (and also green) slenderman?

Alternately, has the artist never seen a human body? Or human legs, at the very least? Fuck.
>>
>>30001830
is tehre any green of a pretty princess pet tf?
>>
Okay, it's 2:45 am. I legit just woke up from a semi-lucid dream of stealing a TF-gun from someone. Kinda looked like the memory-eraser from Gravity Falls but it more knobs and switches on the side, and with an indexed screen-interface as well. Set it Duplicate and aimed it at two mirrors so I could give it "back" to the guy whilst keeping it to experiment with. Used it to cure cancer and turn things into things.

Turned myself into a pony first of course. Pretty hot. Sad now that it wasn't real.
>>
>>30004674
I wish I had dreams like that
>>
>>30004674
I had a dream where you could choose what pony to become from some screen, and a shimmer kept trying to get me to kill myself for choosing Bonbon
>>
>>30005355
Yet you got the better pony
>>
File: Lyra's gun.png (668KB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra's gun.png
668KB, 1280x1476px
>>30004674
Neat
>>
[I am so, so sorry folks. My timeframe got seriously kicked around- I'll get more story out to you all soon, but it's gonna be a bit.

Thank you for your patience and for reading.]
>>
>>30006302
It's okay, take your time. I'll be looking forward to more story when it comes.
>>
>>30004567
To become a pony of course.
>>
>>30004603
Princesses don't make good pets.
>>
File: Bonbon.jpg (2MB, 2871x2159px) Image search: [Google]
Bonbon.jpg
2MB, 2871x2159px
>>
File: Boop.gif (81KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boop.gif
81KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: Mary is a mare.png (694KB, 855x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Mary is a mare.png
694KB, 855x1062px
>>
File: no homo.png (35KB, 1078x423px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
35KB, 1078x423px
>>
>>29982117

Little bit late, but that's really nice.
>>
File: Celestia37.jpg (72KB, 756x537px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia37.jpg
72KB, 756x537px
>>30007495
liar
>>
>>30008914
It's never too late to appreciate art. Particularly if you've been imprisoned on the moon for a thousand years.
>>
File: Luna20.png (191KB, 417x458px) Image search: [Google]
Luna20.png
191KB, 417x458px
I want to be Luna's little filly
>>
File: 745914.png (26KB, 959x734px) Image search: [Google]
745914.png
26KB, 959x734px
>>30008927
>>30007495
Princesses themselves don't make good pets but they can make you into one.
>>
>Anon is transported to Equestria
>Becomes the little mare
>The unicorn that did this to him seems to be mostly ignoring him
>She levitates a collar to him and fastens it around his neck
>Interrupts his stammering by booping his snoot
>"Be good, okay?"
>She manages to get him into a cage and levitates him out of the room into a more open area
>They're in a pet store
>She hangs a sign on his cage listing a price and trots behind the counter
>Several ponies express interest in Anon
>Or 'Sweet Treat' as the tag on his collar declares
>They pretend not to hear or understand him as he tries to explain that he's been kidnapped and transformed against his will
>After the customer leaves, the owner gives a treat to the dog in the cage next to his while loudly explaining to it that good pets that don't cause trouble with the customers get treats
>More customers file in and out of the shop before one finally decides to buy Anon
>They also pretend not to understand him as he tries to protest
>After a few minutes of filling out paperwork and stuff, a reluctant Anon is lead out of the shop by the pony that now legally owns him
>For the most part nobody bats an eye at the spectacle of an adult mare being led through town on the end of a leash
>They even happen across another pony-owning pony
>The owners strike up a conversation as the other pet is approaches Anon
>"Hey, you from Earth too?"
>"I was just cooking at home when suddenly I was a pony."
>"It's actually not so bad, you know?"
>"Three square meals a day, a roof over your head, a loving master to take care of you..."
>"...I get that I probably sound crazy or something..."
>"But you don't really have a choice in any of this, so you might as well just learn to accept it."
>>
>>30009018
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y
>>
File: 1450641163628.png (236KB, 768x856px) Image search: [Google]
1450641163628.png
236KB, 768x856px
>>30009104
Damn those elitist ponies
>>
>>30009104
This is great, more please
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (6KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
6KB, 230x219px
>>30009104
what the fuck even is this retarded bullshit?
>>
>>30009628
It's a pet prompt, except instead of it being a pony Anon with a human owner on Earth, it's a pony Anon with a pony owner in Equestria.
>>
>>30009668
One day Anon will be the pony with devoted pets, both human and pony.
>>
File: 1490050815178.jpg (217KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
1490050815178.jpg
217KB, 1100x660px
>>30009104
Yes

Good
>>
>>30009018
Maybe if you dream nice things for her she'll adopt you.
>>
More Lucky and Sunshine when?
>>
>>30009628
I was thinking the same thing. Ponies don't own ponies. That's retarded.
>>
>>30011356
Humans don't become ponies either but some allowances have to be made for the topic of the thread.
>>
File: 1491095337511.jpg (37KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
1491095337511.jpg
37KB, 700x445px
>>30011484
>Humans don't become ponies

Fuck anon, why'd you have to go and lay that bad trip on us?
>>
>>30011484
Wow that was low man.
>>
>>30001444
>I try to sort it all out, but the pills make it difficult to focus
>Before the memories of Sunshine were so faint, now they are becoming stronger
>Anon’s memories are still strong though, I don’t think the pills are doing anything to get rid of them
>The doctor’s medicine on the other hand, might
>I’m still confused about who I am, but theses memories are important to me
>My ears perk up at the sound of Ann coming back down the hall
>She opens the door and sets a pet carrier in front of me
>”It’s time to go Sunshine”
“Can I use the restroom first”
>That water has already worked its way through me
>Ann nods “make it quick, we don’t want to be late”
>...
>”Well?”
“Well what, aren't you going to let me out?”
>She shakes her head firmly
>”You can go outside when I’m sure you won’t go off and hurt yourself, for now you’ll have to make do with your box”
>A weight drops to the pit of my stomach
>There is a litter box in the cage with me
>Memories or not I don’t think I can bring myself to use it
“Can’t I just use the restroom? Please?”
>”No Sunshine, now be a good girl and go potty”
>As if to make a point she grabs an old towel and sticks it in the floor of the carrier
“Please just let-”
>”Ten. Nine. Eight…”
>I’m going in that carrier when she’s done
>I start to cry
>>
>>30011845
“Please don’t make me do this”
>“Seven. Six. Five”
>Sobbing I step into the box and squat down
>My face burns with shame as I release my bladder
>Ann seems to have stopped counting as I relieve myself
>”All done?”
>I don’t reply, all I can do is stare down at my hooves
>”Good girl, now get in the carrier”
>The lock comes undone with a clink and I feel her hand tighten around my collar
>Eyes still downcast, I let her lead me into the carrier
>She closes the door behind me and crouches down in front of it
>”Sunshine…”
>...
>”Sunny bun look at me”
>She sticks her finger through the cage and scratches my side
>I sniffle and look up at her
>”Sunshine, I’m doing this because I love you and I want you to get better. Do you understand that?”
>After a moment of hesitation I nod
>She really seems to think I’m just some character her pet dreamed up
>Honestly it’s seeming more likely as time moves on
>Still, to for me to just disappear, it’s terrifying
“I’m scared, I don’t want to go away. Please, I’ll be a good girl just don’t take me to the vet”
>She gives me a sympathetic look
>”You’re the first one who raised a fuss about it, all the others just kind of accepted the treatment and went away…”
>She thinks for a moment
>”I’ll tell you what, if you start acting like a good girl and you don’t freak out again, I’ll stop giving you your pills. Ok?”
>I nod
“So does that mean you aren't going to take me to the vet?”
>”We’re still going, but I won’t have you medicated. Remember, this is contingent on you getting better. If you get worse I won’t offer this again”
>I shudder at the thought but nod nonetheless
>”Good girl, let’s go”
>With that she picks up the carrier and heads out to the car
>>
>>30011852
Sweet
>>
File: 44056970.png (587KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
44056970.png
587KB, 1600x1000px
>>
>>29965209
Twilight should have seen this coming.
>>
>>29965097
>WallMixer will never be your pretty stallion pet
>ynw have him wear pretty dresses
>>
>>30011845
I do not like Ann one bit.
>>
>>30009668
yeah I can see that but it's stupid, see >>30011356
>>
>>30013911
But Anon isn't a real pony, he's a filthy transdimensional immigrant, wearing the face of a pony to make it easier to steal their mares and jobs. He doesn't have the rights that REAL ponies have. Fake ponies deserve collars and cages.
>>
>>30011852
>With that she picks up the carrier and heads out to the car
>She carries me out to the car and sets me in the passenger seat
>The drive is silent, and from my position I can see little of the town we’re in
>I do finally get a good look around when we arrive at the vet
>We’re in what’s either a small city or a large town
>The vet’s office is just off a main road
>The office itself seems like nothing out of the ordinary
>As she carries me inside I see a man holding a pegasus in his lap, along with a few other people with regular pets
>She signs in and takes a seat
>For a while it seems like we’re going to wait in awkward silence
>Then, suddenly, Ann opens the door and pulls me into her lap
>She pulls me close to her and start to pet me
>”Whoever you are, promise me that Sunshine will be alright. Can you do that?”
>Fuck
>At this point I’m pretty sure that I am in Sunshine’s body
>The memories are jumbled but I don’t think Anon had ever seen another pony before, and now there’s one right across from us
>If Sunshine’s mind is still in this body one of us has to die, or find a way out
>But how?
>I don’t even know how I ended up here to begin with, and I would like nothing more than to get out
>...
>There is the obvious answer for how I got in here
>I could really be one of Sunnys alter egos
>In which case I am probably going to go away at some point
>I shudder at the thought
>Ann holds me tighter and strokes me nervously
>Then she starts to sing
“You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know just
How much I love you
Please don’t take
My sunshine away”
>Ann gives me a kiss on the head
>She’s either a really good actor, or she really is concerned for Sunshines well being
“I’ll do what I can…”
>She hugs me tight against her
>”That's all I can ask I suppose”
>>
File: 1492450383673.png (23KB, 575x463px) Image search: [Google]
1492450383673.png
23KB, 575x463px
>>
>>30014186
Meanwhile Sunshine's having a whale of a time in Anon's body.
>>
RIP Gumo

F
>>
>>30014539
Prolonged exposure to the thread can have that effect.
>>
>>30014812
Wait seriously? When the fuck is that supposed to happen. I've been cheated.
>>
philosophical question time: how extensive must the mental changes be before you would consider it 'personality death'

Would you consider it 'death' if you lost your memories but still acted more or less the same, and what if you kept you memories but thought and behaved in a completely different way than you did previously?
>>
>>30014850
It's hard to say where to draw the line. Some light mental changes could be an interesting thing but it ruins the story when it's too extreme.

>Would you consider it 'death' if you lost your memories but still acted more or less the same
Probably not.

>what if you kept you memories but thought and behaved in a completely different way than you did previously?
Maybe
>>
>>30014850

I'd say you need both before you'd consider it "death"
>>
>>30014676
It's been two days since he last posted? What are you talking about?
>>
>>30015697
I take it you're an expert on kicking the buckett.
>>
>>29980072
Celestia is a much better mare to become
>>
>>30016021
You don't get to choose, Anon.
>>
>>29976081
Pls Wallmixer

>>29965097
>>
Finals has me pretty much not writing. Want to give my brain a nice reset before I go back to writing in full. Might drop an update here or there but I've got two weeks until the semester is over.
>>
>>30016163
I'm basically the same, like I said earlier I'll resume writing some time after next Thursday.
>>
>>30014850
I believe that who we are is shaped by our experiences, not necessarily memories. I can't remember a lot of things, with certain periods of life almost completely forgotten. Yet I lived it and what I saw, felt and thought ultimately led to my behavior today. So I wouldn't call memory loss a 'personality death'. Yeah, I'd be a different man that would be shaped by my new life, yet would still be me.
If I don't behave like myself yet still remember everything, well, the same applies, imo. Still me, I just changed my ways - be it due to experiences, brainwashing or magical brainwashing.

Now loosing both memories and myself is a point I'd consider death.
>>
>>30016163
>>30016206
This is pretty much my situation too. But don't worry, I'll try not to drop off the face of the earth.
>>
You guys haven't even seen the final exams you have to pass to become a pony yet.
>>
How should I get started drawing tf art?
>>
>>30016837
Just do it.
TF-sential will probably show up and say something intelligent and helpful but that'll have to do for now.
>>
>>30014850
That depends. If your memories are somehow supplanted so you don't realise you don't actually remember anything, that would be fucky. With properly crafted false memories I think you can trigger personality death.
If it's more like amnesia then nah, it's inconvenient but you're still you.

As for behaviour, that very heavily depends on the degree and context. People change all the time. New information or circumstances can drastically change a person's outlook and behaviour. People also slowly change over time - a grumpy old geezer was probably a spry, jolly young man 50 years ago. Neither of that is personality death. However, a change in behaviour can be the result of personality death - if a unicorn used mind magic to wipe your personality and infuse another, you'd be dead. Incidentally, if she fuses the new inhabitant of your body seamlessly with your old memories, by my definition above, the original new personality would also be dead. Instead, you'd get something completely new and different living in your body.
>>
>>30016645
if you fail you become the bimbo mare
>>
>>30014850
This thread seems to be just about a decent qualifier for the required extensiveness~
>>
You become the little pony of your choosingbut you will suffer from incontinence for the rest of your horsie life
What do?
>>
>>30016163
Don't feel like you absolutely have to rush back. Threads already get to 500 so fast, so cutting some dead weight would be awesome.
>>
>>30016163
Good luck mate. Come back to it when you can.
>>
>>30017528
Hopefully that's a long, long time from now
>>
File: Gay_Horse20.png (572KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse20.png
572KB, 3000x3000px
>your Master will never spank your thick pony plot
>>
>>30016163
>>30016479
>>30016206

Good luck on your finals guys, you gotta have your priorities in life

Hopefully when you're finished you'll be refreshed and ready to write more of your awesome stories

You are all great writers and I look forward to reading more from all of you
>>
>>30017161
Nobody ever passes.
>>
Long time ago, when you were born.
And you were blessed with a human form.
But you don't really care for people, do you?
You'd trade your hands for a pair of hooves,
A bushy tail, and a cute snout, too!
This fetish you all love called transformation.

Transformation... Transformation... Transformation... Transformation.
>>
>>30017882
>ywn join a harem of pretty bimbo pet mares
>>
File: 1486358983041.png (1MB, 5120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486358983041.png
1MB, 5120x1200px
I sexually identify as the little mare. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being little and a mare. People tell me that it is impossible for a person to become the little mare, and that I am mentally ill, but I don’t care, I am beautiful. I’m having Nano machines give me hooves, a mare vag, and a boopable snoot. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sunflower” and respect my right to be adorable. If you can’t accept me, you are a marephobe and need to check your pony privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>29976081
>Once we get back to the privacy of our room Moonglow begins to pace around me, undressing me with his eyes
>His hungry, hungry eyes
>I shudder as he nips at the side of my neck
>He comes around to my front and places his nose against mine
>My nose fills with his sent as he lets out a hot breath and looks straight into my eyes
>This isn’t like our usual breathing exercise
>The look in Moonglow’s eyes isn’t sympathetic so much as it is… domineering
>A shiver runs down my spine upon seeing this new side of Glow’
>Tonight he’s not going to be the gentile and sympathetic lover I’m used to
>He’s going to rut me good and hard
>Make sure I know my place in the herd
>And I’m going to love every bit of it
>>
>>30018671
>Moonglow steals a quick kiss before heading back around to my nether regions
>He nips playfully at my wings and flank as he goes
>With a quick flick of his head, he flings the skirt of the dress over my back leaving my hindquarters fully exposed
>I can feel his hot breath burning into my backdoor
>I shudder as his tongue makes contact with my ponut
>Warm saliva begins to run down my ass as he lubes me up with his mouth
>Satisfied with his lube job he flings his forelegs up and mounts me with one quick motion
>He presses his shaft into me, quickly driving it to its maximum depth
>He pulls back just as quickly as he went in, backing out until only his flare is left
>Then he bights down on the scruff of my neck, using that as leverage he begins to pound me good and hard
>The end of his cock has easily doubled in size, stretching the inside of my anus with it
>My front legs give out under his assault leaving him at an even better angle to get at my internal slutswitch
>Not even a minute into it and I’m already cumming, my dick twitches as it squirts its measly load onto the floor
>Moonglow continues to pound me into the ground, relentlessly thrusting into me
>Him fucking me makes me feel so pretty
>He gives one final I feel his flare swell up as his hot seed fills my ass
>Moonglow continues to hold me as he empties his balls into me
>I let out a wistful moan as I feel his shaft shrinking inside of me, then finally pull out as he dismounts

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/88ABtBtf
>>
>>30018678
>cumming
>as a gelding
Nigga what?
>>
>>30018721
Geldings can still "cum" they will just produce very little fluid and no semen
>>
>>29986773
Thanks pal, I appreciate it! Doc’s looking fantastic, especially as of late; keep up the good work.

CUDDLY DOOM
Current chapter (continuing from >>29965559 ) can be found here: https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

>I shuddered as the first crash of hooves echoed throughout the house, near-certain that the latch wouldn’t hold
>Whether it were a burglar or a quartet of friendship-enamored ponies, the whole complex’s security theater never inspired much confidence
>Still, now that it was being put through its paces, it was actually holding up
>A second crash sent the door lurching inward – further than the first time – and a fresh wood chip tumbled to the ground
>Even if I’d bought some time, it would be measureable on the scale of a few seconds
“Purple Cloud! Or… whoever’s kicking the door- I’m trying to unlock it but I think you might be breaking it more with your kicking!”
>I hesitantly reached an arm forward and jostled the doorknob vigorously, remaining absolutely sure not to rotate it even a fraction
>The relatively thin construction of the door was apparent by how easily the ponies’ voices pierced through
>“I don’t think it’s such”
>“Clementine Breeze, would you-”
>“Stop kicking the door, dear”
>The faint tap of a hoof against the floor signaled the definitive reception of my message
>While they stood outside at their peak patience, I just needed to divert their attention
>My mind racing, heart beating fast, I settled against a wall adjacent to the door, eyes still fixed on the menacing damage already done
“Y’know, I think I heard a couple guys just down the hall earlier today who were feeling lonely and looking for friends, try to track them down”
>>
>>30018872
>It just so happened that all the other residents in this particular hallway were either out of town or at work right now
>I think… I hope…
>It was a solid plan - if I could dupe these ponies into a wild goose chase for even 30 seconds, it would be enough time to call the cavalry
>“Really?!”
>“Thanks so much for letting us know!”
>“Oh, how wonderful! You can join us in meeting them!”
>“Yeah, everyone here can be friends! It’s a great idea!”
>I could hear their smiles through their voices; it was oddly sickening
>My stomach was upset enough just trying to cope with the fact that… at LEAST one of the ponies out there was a neighbor of mine
>A former neighbor, that is
“Of course, of course! In fact, why don’t you go meet them first – I’ll sort out the door lock in the meantime”
>I gave it another rattle to sell my imitated effort
>“Don’t worry, even if you can’t get it, the door’s not too strong for us to break it down – as friends!”
>These ponies were as corny as they were persistent
“No, I think you should focus on them first”
>They weren’t buying what I was selling
“I-I don’t want to be there when you meet those new friends, and trust me, it’s better that way”
>I absentmindedly shook my palms as they started to get sweaty
>The cracks in the armor were starting to make themselves known
“Really, I’m, uh, not very good with the… whole friendship thing, yeah! You don’t want ME to meet them!”
>Shoot, that line totally validated what they’re trying to do to me, didn’t it?
“Actually, I don’t have a good relationship with them, so it should definitely be just you while I get this door sorted out!”
>I wiped my brow and gave a forceful exhale
“In fact… I don’t think… I don’t think I want to be your friends either… It’s… it’s not meant to be”
>>
>>30018874
>I paused, that was enough for them to turn over in their minds
>Surging up past waves of adrenaline, a tinge of sympathy made its way through to the surface
>I felt a bit bad telling it so bluntly when their core desire was evidently just to “make friends”, but it was worthy price to pay for my unscathed fingers
>Neither the ponies nor I said anything for a few seconds
>If my thoughts could’ve risen beyond reactionary humanity-preserving impulses, I’d have made a dash for the my phone on the kitchen table
>I could’ve called the police, animal control, hell, I could’ve justified calling my buddies in the National Guard with the potential threat these ponies posed
>Instead, I was frozen in place, a few inches and one door away from a militantly cuddly horde
>A soft voice, one I recognized as Purple Cloud, spoke up
>“I know you’re probably afraid right now… Afraid of us and the idea of being our friend… Afraid of friendship and what it’s meant to be”
>She breathed a long inhale
>“It’s okay. It’s not your fault, and we want you to know, we’re here for you. The ponies who don’t know about friendship are those who need it the most.”
>Please God, if you’re listening, please tell me she’s not talking about me
>“We’ll be there for you soon enough – we’re not going to let one… measly… LITTLE… barrier… STAND IN OUR W-
>Purple Cloud hadn’t even finished grunting out the end of her sentence before another crash shook the door
>“Come on girls, we can do this!”
>I stood straight upright – especially given the extra emotional motivation I just unearthed, that last kick was audibly the most powerful yet
>And in effect, the most worrying
>A couple seconds later, a pair of crashes echoed through the room in rapid succession
>“Sky Meadows, you gotta kick at the exact same time as me!”
>>
>>30018882
>With my heart once again racing faster than I’d thought possible, I channeled my feverishness into scrambling toward my bedroom
>No phone
>Might not be time to call anyone
>No weapons around, knives - useless
>Too many ponies
>Too many
>Distance!
>I just needed to create distance between us
>My ears were overwhelmed by the cacophony of my heavy footfalls combined with the sharp – and progressively better coordinated – knocks at the door
>I slid into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me just as I heard the first door explode inwards, followed by the excited pattering of hooves
>Net count of the doors between us: still one
>But considering the ease with which my bedroom door swung closed, its mass wasn’t even in the same ballpark as the front door
>Two, three hits if I were lucky, and that’d fall too
>My eyes scanned the room in a fruitless search for anything good with which to defend myself, but I finally rested my gaze on the window
>It might take the ponies a few moments to ascertain what room I was even in; this was my chance… and I wouldn’t get another like it
>Lifting the glass, I gave a solid kick to the right half of the screen, snapping out a pair of plastic brackets, but not quite clearing the way
>My second kick to the other side came in unison with another crash of hooves from somewhere else in the apartment
>The screen popped and I exited out of that window faster than a porn popup at a church meeting, doing my best to shut the opening as much as possible on my way out
>Two of those ponies had wings
>I wanted to think that for the skewed proportions of a small horse, they wouldn’t work, but nothing up to this point seemed to scientifically make much sense either
>If they got airspace, I wasn’t getting away, and anyone else looking to avoid being their “friend” wasn’t getting away either
>And from there everything snowballs as there are more Pegasi befriending more Pegasi…
>…Better to just not think about it
>>
>>30018893
>The cool, gentle breeze rustled my clothes as I aimed for a modest shrub, swiftly sliding off the window ledge and doing my best to stick the landing
>After rolling out into the mulch, I instinctively took off running
>…for about three steps
>Though putting barriers between myself and the ponies had worked great up until this point, windows and locked doors were unique in that I could get through them while creating a temporary >hassle for the equines
>A tall, solid wood fence surrounding this back lot on all sides?
>Not good
>I looked around for a place in the yard to hide – did horses have really strong noses like dogs? Would they be able to home in on my scent?
>The pessimist in me said I was about to find out, but I did my best to shut down the thought
>I wasn’t going to be a pony
>I wasn’t going to be a pony
>I repeated it like a mantra – call it desperation or hyping myself up; I insistently wanted it to be true
>It’d been only a few seconds since I’d gotten out of the window, but I chanced a peek back
>If the ponies had caught sight of me by now, undoubtedly at least one of them would either be staring out the window or actively trying to turn it to shards the way they did with my door
>The coast was clear - for the moment - prompting my gaze back to the fence
>It was visibly well-built and sturdy, and stood about eight feet tall; it’d unquestionably be impassable for at least Daisy and Sky Meadows, maybe the Pegasi if luck turned my way… for once
>Dealing with two ponies was still better than four
>>
>>30018901
>I was probably only going to have one shot here before tiring myself out, so I stepped up to a favorable spot on the fence, took a deep breath, and shook my arms to get the blood flowing
>3… 2… 1…
>Channeling all my strength downwards, I vaulted enough to get some momentum and a good grip on the top of the fence
>In a do-or-die scramble, my feet gradually clawed for enough purchase to get my center of mass the full seven feet in the air
>My muscles were shaking, teeth gritted and eyes pinched closed in agony
>After what felt like an eternity, I got there
>My pause at the top was brief, just enough to rest my stomach on the top plank and glance back at the window
>No ponies
>From the peak, a feeling of relief settled in as I relaxed and let gravity do its work
>Things were getting better; once I got behind the fence, I’d be able to cover my escape easily – the forest back here stretched out for what felt like miles
>Even though it was all in slow motion, the seven foot fall was a fraction of a second
>Probably just a very short fraction of a second
>The fence slipped further and further away, the horizon rolled past, and I found myself looking at the base of the fence on the forest side
>The base of the fence… where the ground should have been… where I was expecting it to be
>Fuck…
>With the sensation of freefall already gripping my body, a useless surge of adrenaline shot through my veins as the remaining eight feet of the drop came into focus
>My view was swallowed up, not by the lush bed of green grass I’d hoped would poetically conclude my ordeal, but a bed of dark grey rocks
>Dark, except for those spots where the sun glistened off their sharp edges
>In that moment it would have been fitting to think about the family and friends I’d be leaving behind, and their fate in the new pony-ravaged world; instead, only one thought made it through: “Huh. This is how I die.”
>>
>>30018912
>My shoulder was the first part to hit the forest floor, accompanied by a sickening crunch and pop
>It harkened back to high school afternoons spent crushing empty soda cans underfoot, although the sound coming from inside me was a new, unwelcome experience
>Having never broken a bone, I wouldn’t have minded going my whole life without breaking any – or at the very least starting with the agony of a single bone before working up to a combo
>The shockwave became bored of ravaging that part of my body quite quickly, moving over to my chest next
>With a forced puff, my lungs were abruptly voided of air, and the rest of my organs reacted accordingly as they slammed against my ribcage
>My neck and legs were mercilessly whipped about, my head missing the worst of the rocks by inches
>It was all very loud for a split second, then eerily quiet
>A score of songbirds in the tree canopy went about their business, unknowing or uncaring of the scene unfolding below them
>I had a clear view of them, and was probably going to for a while
>I didn’t want to move, not now - not that I really had much choice in the matter
>Even as my breathing returned and a few of my nerves were overwhelmed by the subtle rise and fall of my chest, I begged simply to stop moving altogether
>Long, labored exhales were punctuated by sharp gasps, both fighting the nausea of shock
>The approaching dusk provided a gentle backdrop as a single drop of blood snaked its way off my face
>Meanwhile, a faint copper taste gradually made itself known in the back of my throat
>>
>>30018920
>I wasn’t dead, and if that meant the ponies could still turn me into one of them, I should be moving, right?
>I should be running full speed, just like… that guy in the sports
>If I go off through the forest on a heading toward… the place… the uh…
>It’s got the blue thing, the…
>What were those questions that they asked… my friend… when he was in the… it’s the place with doctors
>The year’s… I know this one… and my name…
>I let my eyes slide closed

And that’ll do it for now. Good luck to those who also have finals!
>>
>>30018936
Great stuff as always; gave me a good thrill.
>>
Ah, sweet content
>>
>>30018936
I love this!
>>
He doesn't need a hospital, a simple hug will fix everything!
>>
>>30018893
The world cannot withstand the adorable assault of thousands of cute pegasi

It's been a good run for humanity
>>
>>30018064
>fetish
It is not a fetish, it is a way of life, my friend
>>
>>30018064
Nice poem.
>>
>>30018936
This is really good mix of cute and dark, I'm glad to see it's continuing.

Good luck on your finals
>>
>>30018936
>What the hell are you doing?! Open your eyes, GET MOVING!

For once I'd like the tf story to avoid tf for as long as possible. Eagerly awaiting continuation
>>
File: 1491275283600.gif (3MB, 592x772px) Image search: [Google]
1491275283600.gif
3MB, 592x772px
>>30020772
That seems like the point, at least for this character

But really why would you? Don't you want to be the cute, happy little pony?
>>
File: 1491165919770.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491165919770.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
>>30021084
No.
>>
>>30021084
Fuck yeah I do. But this scenario seems beyond even the mind break this thread's so fond of. What would be the point of being the little mare if I couldn't experience it?
>>
>>30021214
As fare as mind break goes this is about average

In some way's it's a little more mild than average, as there's still a chance they have a little bit left of them inside unlike Ranger's brood mare or WallMixer's Loving Grace where they went to being a mindless brood mare and a cute little filly
>>
>>30017973
The revision for that test is a lot more fun.
>>
>>29988594
This almost feels like a spoof on clop, particularly its stereotypical absurd and unrealistic portrayal of vaginas, which can do all sorts of weird and wonderful unphysiological things. Almost but not really, unfortunately.
>>
>>30018101
>ywn own a harem of pretty new mares
>>
File: 1468081192134.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1468081192134.png
770KB, 752x625px
>>30022428
fuck you, I come here to forget these feels
>>
File: Sunflower.jpg (116KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sunflower.jpg
116KB, 990x1400px
>>30018184
Whatever you say, Sunflower
>>
File: 6426615.jpg (228KB, 1022x1169px) Image search: [Google]
6426615.jpg
228KB, 1022x1169px
>>
I want to be the gayest stallion possible
>>
>>30023659
Ew gay
>>
File: Gay_Horse19.png (435KB, 1280x703px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse19.png
435KB, 1280x703px
>>30023838
4u
>>
File: big mac.png (245KB, 627x702px) Image search: [Google]
big mac.png
245KB, 627x702px
>>30023659
You already are.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/161575/4/twisted-transformation-tales/big-mac-looks-for-love-----tf-mm-romance
>>
File: ..png (920KB, 1232x1024px) Image search: [Google]
..png
920KB, 1232x1024px
>>
File: Rarity12.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity12.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
I want to be the thick pony
>>
File: C.png (2MB, 5149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
C.png
2MB, 5149x1400px
>>
File: Derpy5.jpg (43KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy5.jpg
43KB, 960x623px
who's a special girl?
>>
>>30024905
>when you are given brain damage and turned into a pony
>>
Who's a good boy?
>>
File: derp.png (431KB, 1152x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
431KB, 1152x1000px
>>30024939
It happens
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/199854/please-dont-hurt-me
>>
File: Double Diamond.jpg (134KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
Double Diamond.jpg
134KB, 1280x799px
>>
File: fukken hooves.png (206KB, 732x772px) Image search: [Google]
fukken hooves.png
206KB, 732x772px
>>
File: think fast.png (96KB, 3000x1137px) Image search: [Google]
think fast.png
96KB, 3000x1137px
>>
File: 1487484796340.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487484796340.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>30017653
>tfw your master will never feed you sugar cubes
>>
File: Phil.png (400KB, 744x789px) Image search: [Google]
Phil.png
400KB, 744x789px
>>
File: Plush.png (157KB, 1368x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Plush.png
157KB, 1368x1338px
>>
File: croptool.png (2MB, 2713x1856px) Image search: [Google]
croptool.png
2MB, 2713x1856px
>>
File: ..png (93KB, 1002x412px) Image search: [Google]
..png
93KB, 1002x412px
>>
File: ...png (88KB, 1320x338px) Image search: [Google]
...png
88KB, 1320x338px
>>
File: Itstimetocook.jpg (78KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
Itstimetocook.jpg
78KB, 600x776px
If Pon-E was a real drug what do you think the street price would be?

also what sort of penalty would there be for taking it or overdosing?
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer48.png (140KB, 595x778px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer48.png
140KB, 595x778px
>>30028940
the punishment for taking it is being the police pony
>>
File: 1491022359938.png (634KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491022359938.png
634KB, 1200x681px
>>30028940
Only your dignity.
>>
>>30028940
the street price is being bred by the dealer
>>
>>30029040
is that pic from an anime or something?
>>
>>30028940
Didn't Apocrita have a price listed on those changeling pills? I'd imagine Pon-E would be maybe 5 or 7 bucks more a pop.
>>
I want WallMixer to ride me
>>
>>30028940
I don't really see the general public getting excited about it, not in the beginning at the very least. So it would be very expensive and hard to find. I'm not very familiar with niche drugs, but I'd imagine it could easily be hundreds of dollars per pill.
>>
>>30028940
Just volunteer to be the drug cooker's guinea pig.
You might become stuck as the pretty little pony, but that's not so bad
>>
>your Master will never BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP your snoot
>>
>>30029278
>>30029463
I want Wallmixer to BBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP will he rides me
>>
>>30029312
That's no problem. The danger is being stuck as the non pretty little pony, for example the only moderately attractive stallion, or the hideous abomination.
>>
File: Gay_Horse24.jpg (541KB, 1533x897px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse24.jpg
541KB, 1533x897px
>>30030018
all stallions are adorable
>>
>>30030018
>Implying the dealer would let you become anything other than a pretty little mare
>Implying the dealer would let you become anything that couldn't be prostituted out to make him more money
>>
>>30028940
>what sort of penalty would there be for overdosing?
Minutes of agony followed by death.
>>
File: e.png (772KB, 1250x752px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
772KB, 1250x752px
>>
>>30030142
Well that sucks.
>>
>>30029014
What could a pony police?
>>
>>30030825
Sex crimes
>>
>>30030833
Police, not entice.
>>
>>30030825
Late ticket payments they give out spankings instead of fines
>>
Could I conquer the world transforming the whole population into ponies or being the only one?
>>
>>30030954
Yes, both would work but the first would work better.

If you turned the entire world into ponies they would all follow you out of gratitude

If you where the only pony you could use your cuteness to manipulate the populace, but then you would have people trying to use you as a puppet.
>>
>>30030991
>George Soros is really a pretty little mare
>>
File: Soros.jpg (42KB, 245x298px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
42KB, 245x298px
>>30031005
>Soros
>pretty
Yeah no. If Soros became the little mare he'd be evil Granny Smith tier.
>>
>>30031086
How many horsie harems does Soros have?
>>
>>30031134
One harem, I'd assume :^)
>>
File: Zecora8.png (449KB, 800x855px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora8.png
449KB, 800x855px
I want to be a good girl for Massa
>>
>>30031134
>ywn be the pet mare of a successful business

I wonder what it would be like to be Donald Trumps pet
>>
>>30031227
lot's of fondling
>>
>>30031186
I like the outfit. It's almost worth it just for that
>>
File: 1492137993914.png (147KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
1492137993914.png
147KB, 480x639px
>You become the pretty mare

>You have a little mare inside of you, and in only a few months she will be your responsibility to raise and nurture

Would you do it? Are you ready for the responsibility of being horse mom?
>>
Absolutely! Sounds nice
>>
>>30032134
One hundred percent, so long as they're not a chestburster or a spineburster
>>
>>30031269
A beautiful heart, faithful and strong
>>
>>30032134
No way. Off to the abortion clinic to make that responsibility go away!
>>
>>30032134
Absolutely. That's the dream after all.
>>
File: -.png (343KB, 829x1283px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
343KB, 829x1283px
>>30032492
>>
>>30032134
Of course. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for pony children.
>>
>>30034124
How do two mares produce another mare, though?
>>
File: 1493560301802.jpg (157KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493560301802.jpg
157KB, 600x524px
>>30034133
Maybe something along these lines
>>
>>30034133
The phrase 'magical lesbian spawn' springs to mind.
>>
>>30034301
>*inbred magical lesbian spawn
ftfy
>>
>>30034165
So the two mares fence with their penises, and the one who loses becomes female? Makes sense, I guess.
>>
>>30034165
>>30034335
hawt

can we get a green where anon in equstria fails the magical penis fencing match and becomes a mare to be bred by the winner
>>
>>30032134
I wish to be a hose mom
>>
File: Hose.png (250KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hose.png
250KB, 980x720px
>>30034532
Good luck with that.
>>
>>30034532
hoses are pretty hot.
>>
File: just what.png (108KB, 542x271px) Image search: [Google]
just what.png
108KB, 542x271px
>>30034908
thread's dead
why is thread dead
>>
>>30034908
NEW, NEW THREAD! - I AM INCOMPETENT EDITION

>>30034997
>>30034997
>>30034997
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 155

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.