[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of brutal training do you do to become a member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

What kind of brutal training do you do to become a member of the Royal Guard?
>>
They have to build up an endurance to having their ponuts pounded
>>
they have to eat twenty veggie tacos and pelt their enemies with salvos of deprecating poop missiles.
>>
>>29962696
Dipping one of their hooves in lye.
And bleaching their coats.
>>
cock voring changelings

With the current political climate the ethnical implications are under question.
>>
>>29962696
watching paint dry.
>>
>>29962696
You catch a human with one of your puzzles and bring their soul to Queen Celestia.
>>
>>29962770
Are you doing this to falseflag vorefags?
>>
>>29962770
>ethnical
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>29962835
he saw the cockvore meme get featured on PTS and now he needs that sweet underage youtube video fame
>>
File: fleur_guard.jpg (391KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
fleur_guard.jpg
391KB, 1440x900px
>>29962696
>What kind of brutal training do you do to become a member of the Royal Guard?

Be sexy.
>>
>>29962696
Have at least three cucksheds with three horse wives.
That is a herd size minimum of 6.
>>
>>29962696
In all probability, physical fitness and endurance is fairly high. We've seen that two Pegasi can carry an entire chariot plus a princess (or pony and dragon) over a decent distance. Same deal with magic.

Since they seem to operate highly mixed-tribe units, Royal Guards would also have to know how to use each tribes' skills in close coordination (as opposed to single-tribe units, who could just focus on leveraging the strengths of their specific pony type.
>>
>>29962904
Is this real?
>>
>>29963042
N O T C A N O N
O
T
C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>29963042

As real as a cartoon can be, yes.

Next question.
>>
>>29963064

Next page! Next page!
>>
>>29962696
Let the captain of the guard fuck you (no homo)
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
They have to withstand being called mean names without even shedding a tear and being poked lightly and repeatedly with sticks without reacting at all.
>>
>>29963090

Ask, and ye shall receive:

this is the only other compic page by Lovelyneckbeard; but fortunately he did another pic of Royal Guard Fleur De Lys
>>
>>29962696
>What kind of brutal training do you do to become a member of the Royal Guard?

If you're a guardmare, looking as sexy as possible in stockings:
>>
>>29962904
>le stronk female soldier maymay
>>
>>29963741
Anime was a mistake
>>
>>29963734
Same thing goes for stallions.
>>
>>29962696

You get no band-aids for your boo-boos.

And mommy isn't allowed to kiss them all better.
>>
>>29963171

Thanks mate!
>>
>>29963837
>mommy
>implying Celestia doesn't kiss their boo-boos as thanks for their loyal service
>>
>>29963773

Fleur being a fearless warrior mare made me make a mistake in my underpants.
>>
>>29963846
>Celestia kiss their boo-boos

...and other open spaces.
>>
>>29963866

I kinda liked it too (in a different way)... it gives an unexpected backstory to the character.
>>
>>29963891
Is it really that unexpected? it seems like the super-model woman who is also a genius/master warrior is a fairly standard and tired trope now.
>>
File: IMG_6299.gif (1MB, 883x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6299.gif
1MB, 883x694px
>>29962696
Live-fire pillow fights and tickling
>>
>>29964010
Its not unexpected at all. Although I guess in a way I didn't think they'd stoop to something that cliche and dumb, so that much was unexpected. But of course she has to have some sort of strong background since she doesn't otherwise appear that way
>>
>>29964041
>>29964010

Well yeah, it is kind of cliché, but it is something, at least.

Besides, it's nice to see female soldiers/guards.
>>
>>29964010

I never get tired of action females.

They make me happy in the trouser region.

Fleur as Agent Romanova/Black Widow, or Major Motoko Kusanagi? Yes please...!
>>
>>29962795
you sick fuck
>>
This inspired me to green, so here y'all are.

>Be guard pony in training.
>You just received your training armor, silver and substantially lighter than the standard issue.
>It still weighed you down a bit since pony gains were never your style (youre really just lazy).
>If your dad had told you he was going to return one of those recruiting letters they send to every graduating stallion-to-be, you would have started a work out regiment.
>They put you on one anyways, but it seems pretty weak compared to what you would have thought.
>Building you up, supposedly.
>Anyways, be walking into Canterlot castle barracks with a small group of other recruits, still in awe to everythings grand and huge qualities.
>Manehatten could barely dream of being this.
>Theres a buff stallion looking white and entitled sitting at the center dining table, he stares everyone down with his big gay eyes and mentions to sit.
>A couple moments of seat squeaking and he sits down to address the group.
>His huge caring eyes are looking adorable as they furrow and dart around trying to seem stern.
>"Recruits..."
>What the fuck his voice is so chad-ish you cant help but stifle a snicker.
>The kind of voice to call ponies things like 'twily' or some shit.
>You swear you hear somepony else let out a girlish giggle, just one.
>White chocolate gives a fedora smile from under his armors head piece.
>"Don't worry recruits, we'll be taking care of that humor."
>"This isn't school, or play time in the back yard; no Mom to put a band aid on your boo boo."
>"This is where colts come to become stallions, and fillies to become mares."
>"We put band aids on ourselves here, make our own french toast for dinner, read our own bed time stories."
>"Now look at me in the eyes and laugh, cause it'll be the last time you do as a guard pony."
>It takes you maybe four seconds before you start bellowing out a mighty horse laugh.
>>
>>29964724
>In the haze of silent retard-esque fits, you only hear one other pony imitate your enthusiasm to Cream Filling's request.
>They all stare at you like you just shat on the carpet.
>It takes a couple minutes to finally settle down, but once that silence sets in, its piercing.
>"Ahem... My name is Shining Armor, I am the leader of guard here in canterlot, and you will be my whelps for the next three weeks."
>Fucking three weeks nigga what the fuck.
>Three months sounds like a light sentence, but three weeks is like a short shit.
>Your eye brows were raised for the rest of his monologue, which ends with him showing you to your bunking rooms.
>"Just find a bed and fall in it, Neat Freak keeps the place nice and clean, always has."
>An old unicorn with bags under her eyes past her cheeks slowly meanders the room with a duster.
>You arent sure that horns are supposed to sway when they move, but she seems to be getting around ok.
>Dining Farmer or whatever his name is gives commends to the group before leaving.
>"Every day of the rest of your guardly lives will end similar to this, so get acquainted with the routine. Now rest well, recruits, the first day is always the toughest."
>He finally leaves.

Ill do more just let me browse some more.
>>
Drill sergeants are mean but if they make someone cry they realize they've gone to far, apologize, and hug their recruits.

Medics are also highly trained in boo boo kisses.
>>
>>29962696
Royal Guards are trained by being forced to go without boops or snuggles for weeks on end. It hardens them so that they can become literal statues if need be.
>>
>>29963741
She could kick your arse.
>>
>>29966331
She isn't real, just like a majority of "strong, independent womyn"
>>
>>29964735
Nice so far. Not a big fan of the semi shanghaied angle but otherwise pretty good.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.