[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is the point of the patron wearing the towel around her torso,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5018.png (968KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5018.png
968KB, 1334x750px
Wtf is the point of the patron wearing the towel around her torso, they're naked all the time anyway
>>
>>29960192
It is a running gag to pretend they need clothes
>>
>>29960192
because when she rolls over on her back it will cover her crotchtits
>>
>>29960192
It doesn't matter, it does things to my dick
>>
>>29960245
I guess that's precisely the point
>>
>>29960192
Not only are they naked all the time, but it does nothing to cover their ass and genitals. Maybe it's just for comfort; that's how horses wear blankets, after all.
>>
File: 1473669805821.png (223KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473669805821.png
223KB, 720x720px
>>29960192

Cartoon logic

>>29960203

Pervert logic and nice headcanon
>>
>>29960192
>Wanting to feel tough hooves press into your back.

It's to make the massage more comfortable.
>>
>>29960192
It's to cushion the impact of hooves you retard.
>>
I want Bulk to give me a happy ending.
>>
>>29960192
It's just a visual gag.
And not a very good one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.