[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y-you just wanna be friends right now? T-thats cool Anon, I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Rainbow_Dash_touched_smile_S4E10.png (413KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_touched_smile_S4E10.png
413KB, 1280x720px
Y-you just wanna be friends right now?
T-thats cool Anon, I can dig that...
I was only joking anyways. I mean you and me really?
Haa...
Y-you still wanna get dinner and movie though r-right?
I mean its not like it was a date or anything, so it should still be cool right?
>>
>>29956263
Who would want to be friends with shithorse? I would.
>>
File: 1241194.png (154KB, 401x427px) Image search: [Google]
1241194.png
154KB, 401x427px
>>29956263
CUTE AND PERFECT
U
T
E

A
N
D

P
E
R
F
E
C
T
>>
>>29956263
Do you have a speech impediment or are you having a seizure?
>>
>>29956263
Fuck off to /trash/ with your rp bullshit, faggot
>>
>>29956263
"Yeah Dash it's great it's the way it is. Now let me take care of one small thing.
*finds OP who wrote this cringe roleplay*
*teleports behind him with a katana dick*
"Nothing personnel kid"
*fucks him in the ass with a katana dick*
>>
A-are we g-going to get some g-g-greens?
>>
>>29956263
No way fag.
>>
File: 1492535401844.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
1492535401844.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
>>29956296
Made me kek. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>29956263
I want to friendzone rainbow dash for about a year.
Have a one night stand with her about once every other month and never talk about it.
The whole time hinting at the possibility of a serious relationship at some point and then leave back to texas and loose contact with her.
Only to come back to her 10 years later a military veteran, with a small business in Tennessee.
Realize while I'm there that she might have been the only girl thats ever loved me.
Only to find out its to late and I missed my chance with the girl of my dreams.
She's married with two kids.
Then have an akward late night conversation about how we never stopped thinking about each other but it's too late now.
Talk about how we where just kids and did stupid things that we regret. And wish it had turned out different.
Give her one last lonely hug and head back on the next train to Tennessee heart broken.
Settle for some girl I met in a coffee shop but never stop loving dash, and know she will never stop loving me....

I know it's a specific fetish but its mine.
>>
>>29956276
For the trash
>>
Why do I remember there being a friend one thread that was all about ponies getting friend zoned and their reactions to it? Want that something the board had at some point?
>>
>>29956424
Yeah sombody wrote those texts a while ago. Years.
>>
>>29956365
Why would you want that? It sounds like hell.
>>
>>29956263
Sure, you can think it's a date... Not that I care.
>>
>>29956490
He is a fucking idiot that has watched too many fucking novels.
>>
>>29956518
>watched too many fucking novels
ehhhhehehe
>>
>>29956545
>Can't watch novels on tv now
Is this what you call b8 son?
>>
>>29956518
>>29956490
Why are you guys kink shaming me?
Not cool.
>>
>>29956263
I don't think Rainbow would ever find anything appealing about me, I doubt she'd even care to be my friend tbqhf, we just wouldn't be able to hang out much, I get passionate over very few things these days whilst her whole character is based around her passion for bettering herself. I'm fine with how I am and I'm too lazy to try to change myself anyway. In perfect honesty if I ever went to Equestria most of my time would most likely be spent finding a good bit of shade and napping the entire day
>>
>>29956804
>>>/dumblr/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.