[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that SoarinDash is still one of the most present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Friendly reminder that SoarinDash is still one of the most present straight ships in the MLP fandom, rivaling Fluttercord in terms of relevance and even Sparity in terms of longevity.

It's also cute and perfect
>>
Quibbledash is better, though
>>
>>29955056
RD needs her stallion to be flight enabled.
>>
>>29955052
>>>/ponychan/
>>
>>29955052
>Sparity
>still relevant

Kek
>>
>>29955072
RD needs her stallion to not only be thinking about pie
>>
>>29955052
For fucks sake, can't there just be a cuckold general?
>>
>please cuck me with this cute stallion rainbow dash!
>>
>>29955362
He's obviously a Shipfag, not a Dashfag.
>>
>>29955052
Nice try friendo but FlutterCord is more relevant. Discord is comepletely obsessed with her amd she at least shown some kind of attraction with that blush.

Soarin on the other hand gives more attention to Spitfirem while Dash is as much developed with him as she is with Quibble or Zephyr. There is no compariosn here. Even if SoariDash STILL has more chances than Sparity.
>>
>>29955485
I want to have sex with Discord disguised as Fluttershy.
>>
>>29955485
Sparity is still going they haven't ended.Also would the staff would state the Ember was going to be Spike new crush to the fans?
>>
>>29955827
I bet Spike will get more episodes with Ember as Discord does with Fluttershy. Maybe he wont get shipped but the staff will want the audience to switch from Sparity to EmberSpike
>>
>>29955840
EVERYONE from fans to show staff know that Spike is not an adult so Saprity is out of the question even as teasing at a convention.

However, it is not quite clear whether Spike is a preteen adult or actual teenager so people who ship him with Ember aren't as creepy as Sparty since they may ship two dragons in similar age (with Spike being just a midget dragon rather than little child)
Even the show writers could actually pull out Spike crushing on Ember and her retunring the feeling at some point. There is no way to do it with Rarity. Even in a liberal show.
>>
>>29955857
>preteen adult
I meant preteen kid
>>
>>29955072
THIS is the reason why quibbledash would never work out
>>
>>29955867
So Zephyr, then.
>>
>>29955857
They should have did Emberspike back in S2 with dragon quest.But even after he met Ember they still shiptease him with Rarity probably more in S7.
>>
>>29955052
>rivaling Fluttercord in terms of relevance
Have to disagree with you there, m8. All other points are valid, but this one? Nah.

>>29955056
Eh, s'alright. Not as good as SoarinDash, though.
>>
>>29955135
Does she?
>>
File: 1483160289820.png (265KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1483160289820.png
265KB, 800x449px
>>29955052
It is pretty cute.
>>
>>29956162
Kill yourself in real life.
>>
>>29955052
>RD episode with parents is about Wonderbolts
Rainbow's mom/dad: So is this your new boyfriend? *points to Soarin'*
Rainbow: #o_o# MOM/DAD!
>>
>>29956589
What if her parents ship her with Zephyr like Fluttershy's parents?
>>
>>29955857
EmberSpike would be pretty cool.
>>
>>29956668
Yeah but would Spike be happy let look at the future.They marry but she must remain in the dragonlands as dragon Lord I can't see Spike moving there since he consider ponyville his home.Then as mates for life the apart from eachother and one them have to raise they kid by themselve and it be sad for Spike waking up every morning without your love be your side while his friends do with their lovers.

So I ask would Spike be happy?
>>
Cucks and even banterous cuckposters deserve death. It is the single worst thing in this and any fandom. No other fucked up fetish has this effect on people. Cucks and cuckposters, please die.
>>
>>29955052
It's cute but there has been no intimate interaction between them.

The only exception is their comic, but it wasn't canon anyway
>>
File: 590935.png (14KB, 1315x109px) Image search: [Google]
590935.png
14KB, 1315x109px
>>29958327
your post is literally all of 4chan after moot left
>>
Oh look, yet another "My one true pairing is objectively better than everyone else's" thread.

Saged, hidden, broke into your house and took a dump in your sock drawer.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.