[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's yet another brony documentary Oh boy, here we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (176KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 600x852px
>it's yet another brony documentary

Oh boy, here we go again. Yet another scheme for the brony Jew to grab those shekels. Other than that, it is a very obvious yet poor attempt at damage controlling the community and conventions. I'm sure whatever few normies that actually watched the documentaries saw right through them. Why isn't there a mockumentary or plain truth documentary out there yet?
>>
> it is a very obvious yet poor attempt at damage controlling the community and conventions. I'm sure whatever few normies that actually watched the documentaries saw right through them.
What are you even talking about
>>
>>29954638
>BRODLES

What a terrible logo.
>>
It's an old documentary poster. What are you talking about?
>>
>>29954673
cant unseen
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
>>29954666
>>29954687
>>29954688
I am talking about this, satan
>>
>>29954849
They just want to revive their dying fag like every company
Just like we all want to pretend this board isn't dead and so is the show
>>
>>29954849
Rusanon said yesterday that they basically baited people into serious interviews like they wanted to shed truth on the fandom, but in the end they cut like 90% of the material and went for the yellow-press tier report using the most obnoxious examples of the culture, like Piven, who don't represent most of the community. Basically sensationalism and bait, nothing more.
>>
>>29954870
So again trying to rise attention to the sinking ship
>>
>>29954873
Pretty much. Even though the original video still doesn't have nearly enough views to even count as anything. Only people who already know what's the fandom is about watched it, so it's pointless.
>>
File: 1468521184636.png (761KB, 4367x4521px) Image search: [Google]
1468521184636.png
761KB, 4367x4521px
>>29954638
>dash trying suicide in the logo
>>
>>29954849
Fucking no
>>
>>29954638
Is it bad that I would have one way or another wanted to be in this documentary? Seemed like a ton of fun even when the fandoms con was at a smaller scale and when the show wasn't as good.
>>
>>29957003
Tight communities always feel good. But in this case you wouldn't want to be with them unless you're really outgoing with your autism. As someone who understands russian it seems pretty cringy, like they themselves are either proud of being obnoxious or, on the opposite, are kinda embarrassed about it even amongst their own. So I dunno, anon. Seems like a mixed bag. I personally wouldn't want to participate in those, except for drinking of course.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.