[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to look through one of my favorite writefag's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Decide to look through one of my favorite writefag's pastebin to see if there's something new.
>Not only did they delete all of their pony stories, but they were replaced by Loud House stories.
>Some of them are way more popular than the pony stories ever were.

I want Faggot13 to come back.
>>
>>29946831
xe/xir isn't coming back, get over it
>>
>>29946833
Well fuck you, I want them to come back, their stories were some of the best in this board.
>>
>and there are people on this board who still don't believe people use this fandom to attention whore and leech off the fandom while not actually being fans of the show

Also, Loud House is automatically guaranteed to be more popular than MLP, it's on fucking Nick, there are still Spongefags and Fairy fags
>>
>>29946847
Faggot13 was on this board for like three years and their stories weren't "attention whoring", they were passion projects.

Not that you would know, you lover of shitty anon stories.
>>
>>29946831

>Naranja got her happy ending

>She will never continue to suffer to keep the universe in balance
>>
>>29946831
>no hooves writefag
>"pony stories"
>>
>>29946831
Just go through the archives for xir's stories
>>
>>29946831
The fuck is Loud House?
>>
>>29946863
I don't read fanfiction period. I'm here for discussion of the show's episodes, lore, stories, characters, music, etc etc.

Also, any writer or artist can apply their style to anything they decide to latch onto for popularity , it's especially not hard to do in the realm of daytime cartoon fandoms where cliches and common archetypes are common
>>
>>29946868
That's your fault for not following their unfinished Naranjita story.

>>29946877
That's why you shouldn't speak without knowing shit, you only make yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>29946900

I was following the story.

then Faggot13 let the thread die and fucked off the board.
>>
>>29946920
Can you blame them though.
>>
>>29946900
I made myself look like a fool how
You're talking about somebody who abandoned the fandom because it's had a decline in public interest, so much as to bury any association they ever had with the fandom, and has jumped onto the currently most popular highest rating cartoon on daytime TV

Yes? That's what you said in the OP post, assuming you are OP

I don't look like a fool, you do. I've said for years tons of artists and writers are nothing but fandom fans using people like you, and I'm being proven right all the time.
>>
Why the hell is a thing?
>>
>>29946975
>twisting reality to make you look like a super intelligent demi-god
edgy.
>>
>>29946831
He deleted his stories?

He really is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>29946831
>Deleted all his pony stories
Truly worthy of his name.
A pity, I limed tge Trixie story.
>>
>>29948229
>>29947965
They're just hidden, not deleted.

>>29948235
Very passionate horse fan fiction.
>>
>>29946831
My waifu, bring her back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.