[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'know guys, instead of bitching and moaning here, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (19KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 443x332px
Y'know guys, instead of bitching and moaning here, why don't you vent your criticisms to Hasbro?
https://corporate.hasbro.com/en-us/consumer-care
>>
>>29940079
Because then if they actually fixed the problems with the show, we would lose the fun of bitching about the show.
>>
>>29940079
>image
pbbtt, kill yourself.
>>
>>29940096
Seriously, why is me being on an iPad sich a big deal?
>>
>>29940113
Don't mind him. He is just jelous that he can't post from the toilet like us.
You're not a faggot for mobile posting. You're a faggot for using an Apple product though.
>>
File: 1484328504781.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1484328504781.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>29940113
mobilefags consistently make low quality terribad bait/shitpost threads

alot like this one!
>>
>>29940089
This pretty much.

What's the point of coming on here and making a circle jerk.
I come here to shit on peoples waifus and head cannons.
>>
>>29940123
...Versus the people on computers who consistently make bad threads?
>>
>>29940079
>expecting a corporate giant to listen to a scrub like you
wew
>>
>>29940079
Hasbro is a Nazis company since 2013.
>>
>>29940120
>You're a faggot for using an Apple product though.
This. Apple is the cancer of this world.
>>
>>29940127
Hey fuck you asshole, that was my idea!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29940995
Go watch your tomas the tank engine or south park garbage and fuck off. You probably should watch barney, that's a perfect show for your intellectual level.
>>
>>29940127
Oh hey, there you are.
Your waifu is SHIT.
>>
>>29940206
Those don't exist
>>
>>29940079
The only people who can change anything in the story are McCarthy and Vogel. At best you can change THEM if you going to beg other Hasbro exevutives.
>>
>>29940079
Because they know what they have done, and what they will do, is cancer.

They don't care about anyone else's opinions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.