[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Episode where an earth pony gets jealous that she can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Episode where an earth pony gets jealous that she can't fly or do magic when?
>>
>>29938989
>Powerpuff Girls

Kill yourself
>>
>>29938989
Ponies are biologically programmed to take pride in their unique traits, while feeling apathy towards traits they lack.
>>
>>29938989
never. we dont need trans shit being pushed into the show. faust can keep it.
>>
>>29938989
Scootaloo is an earth pony
>>
>>29939006
hey, after all this time it's not THAT bad

stop memeing
>>
Never, but they will have an episode where a pegasus is sad that she can't do magic and learns all about how neat flight is and how the unicorn wishes it could fly sometimes and everyone is happy at the end of it.

Then everyone wonders if the writers forgot about the makes it easy magic spell that grants wings. And they just pretend like the earth pony who can't do anything is not an issue and don't even bring it up. No earth ponies are seen at all. Especially Applejack.
>>
>>29939104
>Then everyone wonders if the writers forgot about the makes it easy magic spell that grants wings.
Well to be fair, that's not something that just any unicorn can do.
>>
File: 835682356935.png (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
835682356935.png
481KB, 1280x720px
>>29939104
dont let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>29938989
Don't we already have that with Big Mac? He dreams about being a unicorn and his OC insert is a unicorn.
>>
>>29939259
Elaborate
>>
>>29939259
Alicorn. He is an alicorn not a unicorn. He wants to be special because he doesn't feel like he is.
>>
>>29939263
Well in addition to being a unicorn in his fantasies, his confession to Applebloom about feeling inadequate leads me to believe he wishes he could do more and believes possessing magic would allow just that.

>>29939293
He was a unicorn first. He transformed into an alicorn to fight the tantabus, or do you not remember the magic girl transformation sequence?
>>
>>29939533
>Well in addition to being a unicorn in his fantasies, his confession to Applebloom about feeling inadequate leads me to believe he wishes he could do more and believes possessing magic would allow just that.
Where are you getting this information is what I should've said
>>
>>29939549
What do you mean?
He was a unicorn in his dream in Do Princesses Dream About Magic Sheep?
His tabletop character was a unicorn in Dungeons & Discord.
He talks to Applebloom in Brotherhooves Social.

It's all reading between the lines.
>>
File: artificial cutie mark.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
artificial cutie mark.png
1MB, 850x1200px
>>29938989
We pretty much got that already, with this trans-pony.
>>
File: Big_Jim_Miller_profile.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Jim_Miller_profile.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>29939570
There are no lines to read between. It's a show for little girls, not some deep philosophical story.
>>
>>29939586
How come you never bring up the post where Jim expands on what he means by it being a show for little girls and why it's a good thing?

It almost seems like you're pushing some kind of agenda by only posting half truths, Jimfag.
>>
>>29938989
I want to see Big Mac to rail that fag like the transexual sissy he is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.