[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you react if one of the Mane 6 comes out as being autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (105KB, 286x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 286x515px
How would you react if one of the Mane 6 comes out as being autistic in the show?
>>
>>29937949
I wouldn't be surprised. We all know which one is the autist, though. Hint: she's blue.
>>
File: 1345960480757.png (238KB, 517x448px) Image search: [Google]
1345960480757.png
238KB, 517x448px
>>29937962
You take that back.
>>
File: Qmarks.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
Qmarks.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>29937992
>Trixie
>Mane 6
>>
>>29937962
Are you talking about her eyes or her fur?
>>
>>29937949
I'd react in shock they'd actually do it, disgust they do it so far into the show, happiness that one of the Mane 6 actually has something in common with me, sadness that they're not real, and fear over the shitstorm on the internet.
>>
File: Hsad Wobniar2.png (107KB, 600x175px) Image search: [Google]
Hsad Wobniar2.png
107KB, 600x175px
>>29937962
>Hint: she's blue.
autism and learning disorders are two different things anon
>>
>>29937949
We already know Twilight is autistic.
>>
>>29937949
With all the PC shit around im amazed the show hasnt come up with an official autistic pony like Sesame Street did.
>>
File: Screwloose.png (82KB, 294x252px) Image search: [Google]
Screwloose.png
82KB, 294x252px
>>29939548
What about this horse? Hasbro didn't do a cop out by making her high functioning, like everyone else does. They went the full mile.
>>
>>29939559
She wasn't autistic she was coming down from a drug binge.
>>
>>29937949
I'd say the most-least likely ponies to get the treatment are:
1) Pinkie Pie, because her whole family is somewhat neurodifferent
2) Twilight, because she worries too much and finds it hard to understand basic interactions. Think about it, she went from the very basic to the very complex in S4
3) Fluttershy, I guess because of her strict fascination with animals and the amount of times she's had to learn the same character flaw
4) Rarity, though a bit OCD, hasn't displayed much in the way of autism
5) Rainbow Dash, due to already having a learning disability
6) Applejack, literally nothing about her screeches autism
>>
File: Screwball.jpg (8KB, 148x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screwball.jpg
8KB, 148x280px
>>29939575
Her name is Screwloose. Her cutie mark is a screw. She's naturally like this, not because she's on drugs.
>>
>>29939598
She got her cutie mark after her first sip of alcahol at age 9. It's been a downward slope ever since.
>>
>>29939602
Her parents named her Screwloose. It was all downhill from the moment she was born.
>>
>>29937949
>trouble understanding sarcasm in others
>often lacks awareness of others' thoughts or feelings
>is often unable to understand others' emotions
>displays obsessive behaviour, particularly about cleanliness
>becomes unreasonably upset when others disturb their belongings
>often displays poor emotional coping skills and is reduced to tears by unexpected bad news
>often works in a creative or artistic profession

So when did you realize Rarity is autistic?
>>
>>29939665
Just rewatched Suited for Success and Sisterhooves Social, and wow, she really is a bit of a sperg. I'd say she's high on the spectrum, but still a bit socially unsound.
>>
>>29939665
>Makes unconventional designs
>Everyone loves them but had trouble breaking into the industry at large
>Frequent bouts of workaholism followed by flashes of mania
>Difficulty in relating to others; lots of others treat her as eccentric or crazy
Damn, I never even thought about it, but it makes so much sense.
>>
>>29939665
Most of that falls between OC behavior and her being a drama queen.
Also, dont call my waifu autistic.
>>
>>29937949
Is it Poochie?

She's basically halfway there, being a NEET that lives in Twilight's palace rent free.
>>
>>29939833
>Starlight
>main character
Please piss off Vogel.
>>
>>29939470
They're also not mutually exclusive. She has acted autistic long before Testing.

>Blurts out rude comments, doesn't realize they are rude
>Can't seem to think from the perspectives of others
>Obsessive

Her being autistic would explain a lot.
>>
File: special pone.png (44KB, 225x217px) Image search: [Google]
special pone.png
44KB, 225x217px
>>29937949
We have Applejack for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>29937962
First post, best post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.