[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Knows these chicks for litterally 1 day tops "YOU GUYZZZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: MYFWEENNNDSSSS.png (306KB, 700x354px) Image search: [Google]
MYFWEENNNDSSSS.png
306KB, 700x354px
>Knows these chicks for litterally 1 day tops
"YOU GUYZZZ ARE MUH BEST FWEENDZZ!!"
"Magic of fwendship"

Sweet Jesus this show sucks balls. Does it get any better?
The list of sins in two episodes alone is ridiculous.
Pinkie Pie
Breaks into Twilight's home and throws a party. Without knowing her for more the two seconds
Applejack.

Seriously, does this get any better or is it all downhill from here? I just need to know.
Falls in love with the chick without her saying two words to the bitch.
Rarity
Hates her hair so she forcibly styles it. Without permission mind you.
Fluttershy
Only likes her for her Dragon.

Where's the magic? The only cool one was Rainbow Dash.
>>
I've lasted with this bullshit for six seasons, I don't have to explain anything to you.
>>
>>29937178
Discord appears in second season
>>
>>29937186
Eat shit you nigger, I know you hate it too!
>>
>>29937178
It keeps getting better up to about midway through Season 2, then it's all downhill.
>>
>>29937194
And I hear even more bullshit happens when he shows up.
>>
>>29937178
>Falls in love with the chick without her saying two words to the bitch.
Dash does that to every mare she sees.
>>
>>29937201
He becomes Fluttershys boyfriend in S3. S2 is him as a villain.
>>
>>29937197
I really hope so, this sucks already. I can't imagine it getting any better.
>>
>>29937202
Her interaction was at least slightly authentic. Twilight got covered in mud and she cleaned her up.
Then she just kinda fooled around with her. That's a good start.

Applejack was just all like.
Howdy dooty there!
*Banjo starts playing*
Your one a da apples now!
She didn't even know who she was.
What kind of desperate for attention world is this?
>>
Pfft
Everyone knows that if you want the REAL experiences you shouldn't even bother with the show
Just skip straight to the good part, which is the Equestria Girls movies!
>>
>>29937206
Season 3 ruins everything.
>>
>>29937206
I mean only if they do it well. From what I hear it's just autistic pairing that got blown out of proportion by the memes.
>>
>>29937225
Oh I'll get to that asspile in time.
>>
>>29937178
The first episode and some other S1 episodes are really bad. It gets better, if you ignore the Cutie Mark Crusader episodes. You can just skip those.

>>29937225
Fuck you.
>>
>>29937221
She was just being Southern.
Most of them are retarded from all of the inbreeding.
>>
>>29937178
i dont think anyone ever has said the first two episodes were the best, by far.

really only thing i can tell you unless you wanted an autistic, in depth analysis of your complaints and the characters and honestly your right as only some of it could be explained away.

i suppose ill throw in that the journey to the castle was supposed to solidify the friendship and its supposed to be "le destiny" and "friendship at first sight" type of stupidity.

probably one of the worst openings though yeah.

you're gonna hate the changeling finales....
>>
>>29937178
I mean, first two episodes are not that great, but from most of what you pointed out it's pretty clear to me you don't "get" this show at all. Don't bother watching any more episodes, you'd be probably wasting your time. Be grateful you won't be caught in this prison. But also a little contrite, because you sound like you had your soul drained out of you
>>
>>29937263
>Most of them are retarded from all of the inbreeding.

I understand that Hasbro is trying to capitalize the uprising numbers of autistic children in America.
But this is no way to act.
Those ponies were so desperate for attention that they were gonna make her family after two seconds of meeting her.
They don't know her. She could have been a Jehovah's witness missionary.
Did they really wanna risk that?
>>
File: StrangerDanger.png (336KB, 694x354px) Image search: [Google]
StrangerDanger.png
336KB, 694x354px
>>29937269
>the castle was supposed to solidify
You get the fuck out of here with that. You know there's absolutely no way that shit proved anything.

>"H-hey kid, wanna join the shadow bolts!"
>"Just abandon those guys over there and jump into our dark rape van."

Yea, really? Are you gonna tell me that was a serious trail?
The only real risky situation they encountered was the manticore.

Other than that it was all just a shity 2 hour tops walk to this rundown castle.
This whole LE EPIC JOURNEY.
Took 1 day. Just 1 day.
>>
OP makes me wonder how I lasted this long.
>>
>>29937306
>don't "get" this show at all
Oh, I get it, it's just that its shit.
It started okay, my expectations were very low from the beginning. I expected nothing and was still disappointed. The pacing is way too fast, they tried to have a hero's journey in an hour. It's totally possible, but they just fell flat on their faces. It's all rushed and feels spastic.
It was made for little shitstains that can't focus for more than ten seconds so the pacing is very quick. The issue is that it feels very contrived. No real character development. The most authentic (and I use this word loosly) relationship that was formed was between her and Rainbow Dash. Given more time it could have turned into a believable friendship.
But no they just rushed everything and shit it out in less than thirty minutes.

>you sound like you had your soul drained out of you
Majoring in Mechanical Engineering will do that to you....
>>
>Breaks into Twilight's home and throws a party

How to tell the fucking permavirgin who never experienced this.
>>
>>29937439
I'm gonna watch the whole thing friend. But I'm gonna need some Advil, some scotch, and a little heroin.
>>
File: 1487364718191.jpg (158KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487364718191.jpg
158KB, 835x1024px
>>29937454
>permavirgin who never experienced this.
I fuck bad bitches left and right nigga!
I lift and I use tinder!
FIGHT ME FAGGOT!
>>
>>29937448
But the main characters aren't the best of friends at the end of the premiere
They fight with each other all the time and get to know more about one another as the show goes on.
That's why it's a series.
>>
>>29937459
The lack of continuity and consistent plotting will drive you nuts if you're anything like me.
>>
>>29937178
Yea, keep watching, the opener is unironically bad compared to most of the series.

I don't get why nobody ever acknowledges this, it's actually the reason why I recommend newfags start with season two then go back and watch season one once they find their ponygoggles and they learn to enjoy the show a bit better
>>
>>29937306
You need to watch at least until Applebuck Season before you can make a decision on continuing or dropping it forever.
>>
>>29937472
>But the main characters aren't the best of friends at the end of the premiere

The elements of harmony would disagree with you faggot.

This show is shit so far, and you don't wanna admit it.

>They fight with each other all the time
Yea, so?
There are lots of friendships like that. You do have more than two friends, right?
>>
>>29937490
I already agreed to watch the entire show. I might commit suicide afterwards, but dammit I'm committed to doing what I said I would.
>>
>>29937178
it's for little girls
>>
>>29937178
>A show that have seven seasons with more than one hundred episodes is obviously shit because i personally didn't like the first TWO episodes

Come on OP, you are trying a little bit too hard to get attention. But i have a better suggestion, go to /v/ and make a thread saying that Persona 5 is shit. You WILL get a lot of attention.

Seriously now, if you have the intention of knowing the show, keep watching at least until the end of the first season, if you still don't like what you see, move on to another show
>>
I think the common opinion is that you will be sold on the show by Winter Wrap-Up or it's hopeless.
>>
>>29937473
I've got a noose ready for when I finish the show. I don't know if I can live with myself after watching all 7 seasons.
>>
>>29937520
The first season is a little different from the rest because they were still under the gun by having to abide by some kind of educational requirement that had some kind of good message at the end of each episode.

Later seasons are not bound by this so everything doesn't feel as forced. The characterizations are less interesting in the first season as well.
>>
>>29937511
No more now then today has this been made abundantly clear to me. It's shit.
>>
>>29937493
>You do have more than two friends, right?
Hahahaha, he doesn't even have one.
>>
>>29937233
Is the way like they portray Steven with Connie. Not canon but look like they going after it.
>>
File: NIGGA.png (71KB, 762x303px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA.png
71KB, 762x303px
>>29937520
I've already committed to hating the show.
I am only watching it so that I can be justified in hating it.
I can't be justified in hating it until I've finished all the seasons & Equestria girls.

If the show can't change my opinion, it's genuinely shit.

Just for you though I made the thread.
>>>/v/374809593
>>
>>29937511
WAS for little girls. I don't give a shit what Big Jim says - we're here, he knows we're here, and he knows we're not going away.
>>
File: 86e.png (395KB, 827x681px) Image search: [Google]
86e.png
395KB, 827x681px
>>29937574
Okay kiddo.
>>
>>29937263
I have lived in the south, and can verify that if you stumble into a family reunion, you are also now family. Once they're in that mode for the day, they can't turn it off.
>>
>>29937589
Well, then it will be pretty good then because there's some level of respect in their relationship.
>>
>>29937525
>I think the common opinion is that you will be sold on the show by Winter Wrap-Up or it's hopeless.

I think it's not gonna get any better jim.
>>
>>29937590
Alright, if you will really watch everything, prepare yourself for soon enough start liking it. It's way too charming to be around it for so much time and not like it.

You really made the thread, damn... some people really takes things seriously
>>
>>29937682
>way too charming to be around it for so much time and not like it.
I really hope so, because I'm gonna watch another episode tomorrow, and already feel it tickling my autism.
>>
>>29937682
>You really made the thread, damn... some people really takes things seriously

I only made the thread because you tried to alpha me.
>>
>>29937722
Looks like someone here has a good old inferiority complex.
Worry not mate, you came EXACTLY to the right place.
>>
>>29937656
Jim Miller doesn't come to this board.
>>
>>29937776
You know he does.
Also this nigga just wasted his quants.
>>29937777
>>
File: JPEG_20170402_155540.jpg (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170402_155540.jpg
20KB, 128x128px
>taking logic to anything fictional
>anything
>ever.
>ANYTHING
>EVER
>>
>>29937178
>Breaks into Twilight's home and throws a party. Without knowing her for more the two seconds

You clearly didn't watch didn't you? That wasn't Twilight's house, that was the Ponyville's public library, Twilight happens to live in the upper floor. But technically any one can get inside.
>>
>>29937902
>Having anykind of taste
>Any kind of taste.
>LITTERALLY DO NOT WANT FECES IN YOUR MOUTH
>EVER

Yea okay kid.
>>
>>29937929
That only raises more questions you gook.
How did pinkie know she lived there?
Another thing, why would the public library, which is run by her, be open at night?

You're a faggot, you know it was excessive.
>>
>>29937381
re read what i said cuntbag, i admitted it was stupid, i was simply pointing out the trip was intended to be that, not that it made sense that it worked or was enough.

if you have a stick up your ass about it so much you're gonna interpret what people say however YOU please in order to have an excuse to yell you arent going to enjoy anything, this show or another.
>>
>>29937936
You have my sympathy.
>>
>>29938011
Wow, you're really upset about something. You should seriously take two steps back and fuck yourself.

I like things that are good. This is shit. You know it and I know it, it's not going to get better. I can list shows that were good. This show would not be on that list.
>>
>>29937178
her home was the public library my dude
>>
File: glimmy.gif (50KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
glimmy.gif
50KB, 511x480px
You just haven't met Glimmy
She's the cutest and best horse ever and will surely steal your heart, OP
>>
>>29938053
>her home was the public library, my dude
That doesn't explain why they stayed late into the night.
That doesn't explain how they found out she lived there.
>>
>>29938065
I look forward to shitting on her later this month.
>>
File: 1443371976457.jpg (152KB, 753x520px) Image search: [Google]
1443371976457.jpg
152KB, 753x520px
>>29938048
nah, i actually liked the show, and its still pretty decent, good enough to watch and enjoy, but nothing to get hyped over.

i watch mlpfim, samurai jack, rick and morty, star vs, star wars rebels, steven universe, and who the fuck knows how many i enjoyed of all genres and age groups that no longer air.

ill nit pick and tear at the logic of each and every one of them when i feel like it, but im not gonna let silly details in the worse episodes make me hate the majority good or decent episodes.

you think you could do better? think something else already does? then dont watch the show, dont come bitching and screaming into the shows community, and go watch and discuss the show you DO enjoy.

or stay here and shitpost, at the end of the day either way ill find a way to get amusement out of you and your thread, already have.
>>
File: hot rape.png (246KB, 1186x954px) Image search: [Google]
hot rape.png
246KB, 1186x954px
>>29938088
>That doesn't explain why they stayed late into the night.
Because it's a party
>That doesn't explain how they found out she lived there.
Because the pink party pone told them.
>>
>>29937178
Yeah first 2 episodes are really bad.
It gets much much better.
>>
>>29937589
Thats wrong in so many ways.
There is litteraly zero evidemce of fluttercord.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.