[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUR FANFICTION IS SHIT. SSHIIIIITTT. This is not a good reimagining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

YOUR FANFICTION IS SHIT. SSHIIIIITTT.

This is not a good reimagining of Moondancer. Go kill yourself, Mike.
>>
>>29935168
Does it have NEETlight sitting in a shit-filled diaper wearing an unwashed itchy sweater?
>>
>>
>>29935181
-1/10. Apply yourself.
>>
>>29935168
I'll fuck her right on her sweated-up mare-juice-drenched dead-skin-cells-everywhere not-washed-in-two-years nerd bed.
>>
>>29935168
I like that Twilight has a clone.
>>
>>29935477
She already had a pink one and an orange one prior
>>
>>29935485
Yeah but this is legit.
>>
>>29935168
What if Moondancer is actually ScienceTwi?
>>
>>29935168
>reimagining
She was never 'imagined' in the first place, this was her first canonical appearance, right?
>>
>>29935615
Jesus fuck. No, anon. Moondancer is a generation 1 pony with her own toy and her own personality/quirk card explaining who she is and how she behaves.
>>
>>29935615
Even if this was her first canon appearance, would you be happy to see Autistic NEET nerd asshole entitled idiot #42 in future generations?

I speak for all when I say that we don't want to see Quibble Pants and Zephyr anymore.
I speak for all who don't think with their dick when we don't want any of the pie sisters, Maud Pie and Moondancer in the show.
>>
>>29935750
I meant in gen 4, though I guess I can understand being upset if you were emotionally invested in her character from the previous gens
>>
>>29935766
I remember a few angry threads after the zephyr episode where OP was angry and trying to say that zephyr was literally a personal insult to the adult male audience. That was you, wasn't it?
>>
>>29935853
No, but I did call him a hypocritical double standard contradicting asshole. I was the guy who told him that if Zephyr had a pussy like Moondancer then he would have been perfectly good with it.
>>
>>29935485
>calling Starlight "pink"

She's lavender, yo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.