[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel like Spike would be one of those kids who relates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why do I feel like Spike would be one of those kids who relates better to adults than kids his age?
>>
>>29933731
>I talked about something in another thread but I think it deserves its own thread thread.
>>
>>29933731
probably because he spends more time surrounded by adults rather than kids his age and has adapted to understand how the adult world works along with their social cues
>>
File: You have horses for kids.png (361KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
You have horses for kids.png
361KB, 420x420px
>>29933731
Dragon aging.

That's be the answer even if we HADN'T long-since had an episode underlining how bumfuck retarded dragon aging is.
>>
>>29933731
After the liar AJ episode it kinda shows that Spike may be way older than the CMCs, considering AJ was a Teen and Filfthy and Spoiled not married yet, therefore Diamond Tiara nor Apple Bloom may have not been born yet.
>>
File: 1472695379450.jpg (118KB, 408x510px) Image search: [Google]
1472695379450.jpg
118KB, 408x510px
>>29933731
>feel like
The evidence points to it way more than something you should just "feel like". Whenever he's not written like shit in his own episodes, he demonstrates having more maturity than even most of the Mane 6, probably only trumped by Applejack's down-to-earth-ness. He's always meant to be the voice of reason for whenever someone else starts acting like a psycho or just fucks up in general.
>>
>>29933731
You are probably projecting yourself on him.
And maybe cause he mostly interacts with adult characters.
>>
One counterexample is Equestria Games. Spike did not relate well with the adult ponies in that episode.

I see Spike as a permanent outsider. Sometimes that holds him back and makes him look bad. Other times it makes him look great.
>>
>>29933731
He's only 5 years younger than Twilight tops so he'd be about the same age as a pony teenager. He also received a royal education so he's smarter than the peasantry his age.
>>
>>29933731
That depends on what exactly his "age" is in comparison to pony years.
>>
>>29934149
>>29934159
Can you talk like a normal teenager for once?
>2017
Ah right, carry on then. You autistic weirdos.
>>
>>29935253
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29935269
Probably the pretentious and awkward use of vocabulary. Mixed with the syntax of an 8 year old trying to sound smart.
>>
>>29935282
I think you may be seeing things anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.