[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a picture of some of the male characters from MLP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

Here's a picture of some of the male characters from MLP burning in hell where they belong. I'm sorry if this image is a bit disturbing or "adult" for many viewers, but I ask you to please respect my opinion and the way I choose to express it. I am very sensitive to inappropriate sexuality as well as bullying, to which these characters had it coming and are getting what they deserve. MLP is a GIRL show. There is a large amount of male "fans" of the show, which resulted in the creation of many male character to appeal to them. 90% of the male characters do not belong in the show and some even have sexual feelings towards the female characters, which is expressed in a tame way, but is still present. In my honest opinion, I think that's very disgusting. Far more disgusting than any violent picture could mimic. This picture, at least, isn't intended for CHILDREN of all people!
>>
File: fuuuuuu.jpg (96KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuu.jpg
96KB, 700x520px
>>29933222
Fluttercuck and Sugarcuck detected
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 408x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 408x361px
>>29933222
You are not deserving of so many numbers
>>
File: 16515 - artist-quickhorn safe.jpg (123KB, 958x765px) Image search: [Google]
16515 - artist-quickhorn safe.jpg
123KB, 958x765px
>>29933222
Shining looks like a fluffy
>>
This show was never, EVER meant to have nasty males, the only reason so many disgusting male characters get introduced in the first place is so sick fucking adult men can self insert and wank their hairy weeners. I hate all adult men, including myself.

I like mlp because it's an innocent girl cartoon. I love the innocents and beauty of a child, God loves children. I loved watching the previous generations of mlp for the reasons I mentioned. Every episode would have sweet young girl ponies playing and doing innocent things, it lite up my life. Then the fourth generation came around. First season of FIM was pure, it had no characters who were both adult and male aside from very few (like big mac), but I could just ignore those episodes. Though, Spike did piss me off, but he was largely a buttmonky who none of the other ponies liked. He was a child and Rarity rejected his advances, proud of my Rarity.

Second season? BAM. Disgusting fucking sick ass shipping material STALIANS. Even that fucking word pisses me off, it's so disgusting. I love watching and jerking off to mlp, but I'm not a fucking faggot who jerks it to BUCKS. GOD HATES FAGGOTS. I want no adult male ponies. I don't care if they have to breed, they can figure something out. They have MAGIC on the show, to which there is no reason for sex to exist. In a perfect, pure fantasy world, there would be no such thing as sex, right?
>>
>>29933250
Is that a copy pasta or just a sloppy bait?
>>
>>29933222
This is some unique bait, I like it. It's fresh.
>>
Nice bait, there, furfag.
Get back to /pol/.
>>
File: 1466138150878.png (4MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466138150878.png
4MB, 1000x1000px
>>29933222
Agitated, my friend?
You seem to have an unsettled rump. Did you lose your way to the Guard Mare thread?
>>
>>29933222
I also unironically want less males.

except bigmac, he can stay
>>
Pony threat simulator material right there.
>>
OP is showing all the classic signs of being molested at an early age by a male figure of authority.
Go get help, OP. There are support gropes and special doctors for this kind of thing.
>>
>>29933222
>>29933250
man though, if there actually are feminists watching this show the online fandom must be a fucking horror show for them.

>>29933357
fuck you, i need to go buy more popcorn, but i end up eating so much of that shit when i buy it its just not healthy.
>>
>>29933357
I teally wish those 3? Faggots in the guard thread would fuck off so we could just talk about guards in general.
>>
>>29933401
>support gropes
>>
>>29933459
*really wish.
>>
>>29933222
>Says the lesser gender
>>
>>29933419
>the online fandom must be a fucking horror show for them

The idea of feminists seeing some of the wacky hijinks this fandom gets up to fills me with great joy and inner-peace.
>>
>>29933222
What we need is better male characters.
>>
It's actually very interesting.
>MLP is a show made by a feminist
>tumblr feminists don't even watch it
>instead autists does and praises it and makes cancerous content

>SU is a show made by a feminist
>tumblr feminists watch it and praise it and make cancerous content
>autists hate it

Where does the difference lay (lie? whatever)?
>>
>>29934168
MLP was written to be an entertaining show for little girls and their parents to watch together. Feminist ideas are present, but remain in the background. SU was written to hamfist feminist ideals down the throat of whoever was watching, with some half hearted attempts at doing anything else just sorta tacked on.
>>
Your copypasta is a bit bland, let me spice it up a bit
Listen right the fuck here you little shit. I know all about your "You're not any better than me!" handicapped mental gymnastics. But this is not the time or the place to fuck around with the wrong people.
>>
File: 1422487487001.png (308KB, 479x545px) Image search: [Google]
1422487487001.png
308KB, 479x545px
>>29933222
>>
>>29933250
In your heart of hearts, do you really think God sees lusting after animals of the opposite sex acceptable but being gay is not? Don't pretend your preference is in any way related to religious morals.
>>
plz Kill yourself...
>>
File: 1453934446803.png (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453934446803.png
341KB, 1280x720px
>>29933222
>>29933227
>"It's ok Anon, I know you've been really pent up lately, but don't worry, Fluttershy is here to help."
>"If you promise to be a good boy I'll let you rub your little weenie today as Discord and Big mac destroy my flutterhole"
>"You'll have to wear a condom though, we don't want any of your sticky stuff on the carpet do we mister?"
>"That way we can also clean your mess up easily by disposing it in the toilet."
>"Oh my, you look really excited, don't worry, you'll soon get your release."
>>
File: 1492373433550.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492373433550.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>29933250
>God
>>
>>29933222
You're hating male for the wrong reason.
The reason to hate males in cute girls doing cute things show is because if they exist you will be cucked.
Just look in moe-cartoons, they are perfect and comfy, and that's it.

>>29933250
kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.