[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 251

File: beautiful pony.jpg (400KB, 1951x1719px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful pony.jpg
400KB, 1951x1719px
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

Celestia has had the unfortunate job, post-Banishment, of watching over her subjects alone for many, many years; so I'd imagine she's never really had anypony she could seek advice from, in the same way her subjects - and students - have her. However, there still has to have been ponies that have impressed the Princess herself somehow - any thoughts? Famous explorers? Pony scientists? Are there any ponies that the Princess of the Sun herself could admire?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
news: https://pastebin.com/6WBuK2ui
>>
>>29933012
>>29928656
Don't make duplicate threads.
>>
File: 1443999226341.jpg (229KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
1443999226341.jpg
229KB, 600x627px
>>29933086
Thanks for everything, OP. Seeing the state these threads are in, I was kind of wondering how you were still around. But this entire board turned to complete shit during the last year, so I understand why you don't want to be here anymore. The show is still good, at least sometimes. It may not be like it used to anymore, but it's still worth giving a shot, especially if you haven't seen it in years. You may find some hidden gems and rekindle your love for ponies. The same can't be said for /mlp/, but if you want to stick around there are other less cancerous threads, which also have Celestia greens and content. I can share my filters list with you if you want, it took me a while but I managed to remove 90% of the cancer from this board.
It's sad to see you go. Thanks for bearing with us for all these years.
>>
File: [scrolls.wav].jpg (54KB, 635x490px) Image search: [Google]
[scrolls.wav].jpg
54KB, 635x490px
>the real one is on page 10
God, I hate you people
>>
>>29933012
Damn man, makes me wonder how many threads I've been through with you.
How much time I've spent talking to the same people in these threads for so long. I was gone for a while and only just came back to /mlp/ a couple days ago to find it overflowing with shitposts.

She was my "waifu" for 2 or 3 years and I'm not sure if she really is now, if I have one at all. I just want to hold her.

Anybody have a reason for why people are specifically fucking with our threads though? How long has it been going on?
>>
File: 585835683.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
585835683.png
131KB, 900x900px
Thanks for the official thread Isaac.
>>
>>29934421
The official thread wouldn't use a non-transparent JPEG. The filename is correct, though.
>>
File: replying to an autist.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
replying to an autist.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>29934418
>Anybody have a reason for why people are specifically fucking with our threads though
Short answer: Autism.
Long answer: Because being obsessed with such trivial details at the OP image always being the same, the copypasta being the same and the day being the same each and every time deserves to be mocked.

>>29934324
>>29934459
>>29932926
>>29934318
>>
>>29934483
The sunday only thing was also because we didn't want constant threads everyday and our threads lasted a fairly long time anyways.
People are always welcome to make Celestia threads of course.
/sun/ was something I cared about, I guess. I made hundreds of posts back then. Feels like it's been years. Maybe it has?
>>
>>29934500
You sound like a very reasonable person. Feel free to join us in the other thread. There's only a couple guys who continue to throw a tantrum while everyone else has conversations. The last thread was around for a few weeks.

How long have you been gone?
>>
>>29934515
The last thread was barely an image dump that had more empty 'bump' posts than anything.

I'm going to keep this one up.
>>
>>29934515
I'm not sure how long I've been away, I never kept track of time really. It's been at the very least 6 months, but I think it's been a year or more since I was really on /mlp/
>>
>>29934535
I know you will navy seal copypasta. I encourage you to stay here and to remove the other thread from your tabs and watch list.
>>
File: 1490559293574.jpg (278KB, 526x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490559293574.jpg
278KB, 526x744px
>>29934418
>>29934483
>>29934500
>>29934515
>>29934535
>>29934540
>>29934541
Why must we argue? Why can't we all just love the sun?
>>
>>29934541
I will, thanks, have fun with the stimulating 'would you fuck celestia if she were a capybara' debate.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (197KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
197KB, 293x199px
>>29934540
Welcome back then. See you there, or not.
>>
>>29934551
>implying Capybaralestia isn't the sexiest rodent of them all
>>
>>29934549
I'm not arguing with anyone lad
>>29934566
And yeah, I've got both Sun threads open. It's like I'm on Tatooine or something.
>>
File: scott norwood wide right sads.jpg (61KB, 619x628px) Image search: [Google]
scott norwood wide right sads.jpg
61KB, 619x628px
>>29933086
I'm sorry to see you go, OP. Friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuEN5TjYRCE
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339KB, 1280x720px
SHE BEEN DOWN SO LONG IT LOOK LIKE UP TO HER

THEY LOOK UP TO HER
>>
>>29933012
>Are there any ponies that the Princess of the Sun herself could admire
I'm going to say 'educators', since she had her own school for gifted unicorns at one point.
>>
>>29934909
>had

...maybe I haven't watched the show enough. Isn't "Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns" a going concern, or did it get shut down?

serious question.
>>
>Tall ponies make other ponies feel safe, which is originally how Celestia came into the role of Princess.
>Anon is even taller then Celestia.
>When she looks at him she feels something.
>She feels...safe.
>Like maybe she can let down her guard for once and be the one being protected.
>Legitimate threat shows itself and attacks the town.
>Ponies (including Celestia) huddle around Anon knowing he'll keep them safe.
>"But I don't even have magic and shit!"
>"It's okay Anon. We trust you."
>>
>>29933012

Is he right, /sun/ ?

>I remember in season one and two of MLP, we used to joke a lot about Celestia’s reign of tyranny. She had this aura of omnipotence, and due to a lack of screen time, it was easy to imagine her concocting vast schemes, playing ponies like pawns because they were silly animals. It was what led to me characterizing MAS Celestia the way I did, always trying to write as little dialogue as possible so her orders felt vague and intimidating. So her moods seemed unpredictable. I thought about stories of Louie the Spider King.
>But if I knew then what would happen to this character over the years, I’d have written MAS Celestia a lot differently. It’s interesting when a show decides to look back on an earlier season and explain the motives and thoughts of a character, and that’s what MLP has done recently. Season 7 tells us that back then, Celestia wasn’t sure what she wanted to do with Twilight, and she didn’t want to send Twilight to Ponyville. It comes across that the whole Nightmare Moon plan must have been an accident, and the only reason the audience thought it was a scheme was because we didn’t know what Celestia was thinking at the time.
>I feel in light of more than six seasons of MLP, Celestia has shaped up to be not too skilled or clever, and MAS Celestia is like a juxtaposed opposite, rather than an extreme and wicked example of the same character. A lot of MAS has turned out this way over the years, where as the show veered away from its grounding and more into unconditional sugar fields of prosperity, the idea of struggle, bureaucracy, or even conflict became so foreign.

http://fimflamfilosophy.tumblr.com/post/159692550270/mas-and-the-future#notes
>>
>>29935010
>7 seasons
oh fuck
I didn't know we were in that far. The last episode I saw was from season 4 I think.
>>
File: 1485673956579.jpg (507KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485673956579.jpg
507KB, 1500x1500px
>>29935010
>Wasn't sure what she wanted to do with Twilight
>Banishment of her sister was a mistake
So not even Lauren knew what she'd have Celestia do from the beginning?

It's really hard to get worked up one way or the other 7 years in.
It took this long for an episode where she even got something beyond 2 sentences and a walk cycle.
>>
>>
Celestia is a dominatrix
>>
File: suggestive advice.png (296KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive advice.png
296KB, 980x550px
>>29935374
Please use the 'other' thread for contentless posts.
>>
>>29934549
Because /sun/ is filled with newfags and reddit tier idiots like >>29934421 this.
Because said people are not the ones I used to praise the sun with.
Because said people don't give a shit about quality whatsoever and are only interested in having their zombie thread around everyday.
Because you're sharing neo-/sun/ with the same idiots who used to make the troll threads, as I've said and proven many months ago, but you didn't give a fuck, and kept putting up with their shitposting instead of reporting it or otherwise deterring it.
Because the only thing you complain about is the navy seal copypasta guy, when he is quite frankly the lesser evil.
Because you keep bumping threads for no reason other than triggering the above mentioned guy.
Because whenever I tried to reasonably complain everything you were able to do was spouting ad hominems and pushing the zealot meme.

The guy who said he'd been gone for a long time is certainly not the only one, but the others didn't even bother to come back. I can't blame them.
I've been getting my Celestia green and discussion from other threads, for months now. They may have their shitstorms but they are nowhere near as cancerous as /sun/ has been for the last year, and they're not filled with shitpost apologists and people who want to keep threads alive out of fucking habit when there's nothing left anymore.
Now you'll probably say I'm the copypasta guy samefagging but I don't care. I'm just some anon who has to get his Celestia content everywhere but in the Celestia thread because you were too blind to tell the real shitposters apart. You even managed to make the guy who made these threads for 4 years go away in disgust. That's saying a lot.
And before you say I'm just another shitposter, know that I've contributed to these threads (even if I'm not a good writefag) more than half of you put together. I can't be bothered to list how, since it's not like you were here when I did, and I'm out of characters left to type.
>>
File: 1486015751136.jpg (527KB, 1147x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1486015751136.jpg
527KB, 1147x1010px
>>29935799
Woops, it seems you saged your post, friend!

Don't worry, I didn't!
>>
>>29935820
Sage is not a downvote. My rant doesn't justify bringing this thread back to page 1.
>>
File: 1486936117976.jpg (64KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486936117976.jpg
64KB, 700x394px
>>29935840
This is the thread that was posted ON a sunday for a change, I'm going to keep it up long as I can.
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29935890
>tfw you care more about appearance than character

>>29935799
mocking you isnt something only a newfag or reddit user might do. its weird you would suggest that.
you also dont seem to understand what shitposting is or how it works since youre arguing that making a thread on a different day is your idea of shitposting. its pathetic.

try having a faggot samefag 100+ post arguments with himself for a year just to stir shit up. try having that same idiot lurk every single thread just to derail any and every discussion with spam because he literally has nothing going on in his life. multiple people responding to any and every green update with youre a piece of shit, kill yourself, never write again. for over a fucking year. nonstop. that is shitposting. what you have in /sun/ threads is very mild and polite poke.

i mock you because your problems are the equivalent of a rich fucking white girl crying on tumblr about how her mom made her wash her own clothes. theyre not real problems. you just make them real problems in your own twisted pathetic mind.
"oh my god the image is wrong, the filename is wrong, the day is wrong. everything is ruined now!" who the fuck do you think is going to take that seriously? its such a fucking small thing that i cant even believe anyone would give a single shit about it. frankly im pissed off just thinking about it which i suppose is even more pathetic. every time someone mentions it i wish i could punch them right in the throat.

really, it blows my fucking mind anyone can be such a petty piece of shit and at the same time feel entitled to a safe space. anyone who thinks anything thus far is a real problem deserves every single shitpost that comes their way ten fold. times change. people change. some people come and some people go. grow up.
>>
File: basking in her gentle radiance.jpg (270KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
basking in her gentle radiance.jpg
270KB, 2048x1536px
>>29933086
I'm not sure if you're still around to read this, but I've always wondered if you were the same guy who used to create the "early morning Celestia threads" (or atleast they were called something similiar to that) that were a regular thing for a short spell some time prior to the rise of the /sun/ threads?

Either way, it's been a pleasure.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
407KB, 1280x720px
>>29936052
I am a core poster, here since big long ago when these either hit 500 in the day, or we made them stretch on forever with endless content.

I will continue to adhere to the tradition that sun-day, should take place on sunday.
>>
>>29936094
im aware, which is why im here to mock you. even if you were alone in this thread forever you would prefer to sit here and post images alone than have a conversation in a sunday thread made with a new image and OP with 200 other people.
the worst part is you cant even see why thats autistic. you are cancer incarnate.
>>
>>29935890
I don't care. I wouldn't give a fuck if everyone decided to make these the fri-day threads. It's not the day, but the toxic attitude and people who make me barely come back here, and only to save pictures I still don't have. I have no interest in "discussing" things with a bunch of people who probably found their way here thanks to the ebin american election that made 4chan famous, or some random site like EqD slowly dying, or reddit deciding to bring their cancer over to /mlp/, regardless of it being in the real or "fake" /sun/ threads. Thank god there are still threads where these people are not encouraged to exist.
Have a bump anyway, in memory of the days gone by.

>>29936052
>oh my god the image is wrong, the filename is wrong, the day is wrong
I don't care about that, I didn't say it. I care about the reasons and people behind that.
Look, honestly, I feel like we had this argument many times already over the course of the last 6 or 7 months. I tried to get my point across in the most polite and clear way possible. I really don't feel like arguing anymore.
We're both better off without the other.
>>
File: 1491236630596.jpg (93KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1491236630596.jpg
93KB, 894x894px
>>29936143
You're more than welcome to go back to the other thread, with all it's content and fun and stuff and things.
>>
>>29936092
Not him, I'm the guy who was gone for a long time.
I made some of those threads, but nowhere near all of them. I only made them when I had been awake long enough to see sunrise and decided to make a thread for my waifu at the time.
>>
File: 1376304937924.png (104KB, 1350x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1376304937924.png
104KB, 1350x1020px
>>29936185
Ah, I see. I always just assumed it was the same person making those threads.
Those were good times though.
>>
File: Owoo.png (243KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Owoo.png
243KB, 960x640px
>>29935799
>I've written here
Chuck? DT? Djonn?
>>
>>29936269
I wish. Except for DT. God, he got issues.
I made mostly oneshots, or even prompts to encourage discussion or inspire more talented writefags. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.
>>
File: pc1g.png (144KB, 628x564px) Image search: [Google]
pc1g.png
144KB, 628x564px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzBkYsN8MHI
>>
File: dem wings tho.png (753KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dem wings tho.png
753KB, 1920x1080px
>>29936313
>prompts
Do you have any handy?

Not a writefag, just curious.
>>
>>29936240
I think it was mostly the same person as well. I made 2 or 3 total.
It's nice to reminisce about things that happened so long ago with total strangers who were there.
I guess you guys aren't so strange after all.
>>
>>29935374
She isn't just a Domme. She is BEST Domme.
>>
>>29937026
Femdom a shit, m'sir
>>
>>29936720
You mean old ones I posted, or come up with something now?
I never kept track of my stuff, but if you search in the archives you'll probably find them.
If you want something now,
>Celestia seems to possess some form of clairvoyance, it's like she knew some of the events before they happened
>Turns out it's not really her. Anon or some random other character is the source of her knowledge
>He's been sent back in time by Twilight/Starlight/Starswirl to warn her of some great danger, but the travel fucked up his mind and he only remembers fragments of things, and he doesn't know which disaster was the one he was sent back to avoid.
>Each of the happenings seen in the show (or future ones invented by the writefag) could be the one, but they don't know it until it's over. Anon/random character must be kept hidden inside Canterlot mountain, because every influence in this timeline could alter the future in an unpredictable way. The only one he ever sees is Celestia, and they develop feelings toward each other.
>She has to be careful and interpret his memories to avoid the big one, but at the same time she knows if she succeeds in thwarting it, he would not be sent back in time to warn her, and the time paradox will likely make him disappear in this timeline.
>Bonus points if she finds a way to save him and the world at the same time
>Extra bonus points if we discover why the fuck there's not a younger Anon in this timeline.
---
>Through some magical happening, Celestia and Luna's special powers are switched, and Celestia has to visit dreams until everything is reverted. She may or may not bring Anon with her to help her in the first task she doesn't have thousands of years of experience of under her belt.
>Shenanigans, feels, comedy, smut at the writefag's leisure.
---
>Celestia's day off (not handled like shit as it happened in the AJ episode and in that Celestia comic)
I ran out of characters again. If this inspires someone, good for you all, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_6578.png (262KB, 983x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6578.png
262KB, 983x791px
W O R S H I P
>>
File: look at this shit.png (272KB, 1054x592px) Image search: [Google]
look at this shit.png
272KB, 1054x592px
>>29937196
Fuck off you goatfucking queer
>>
>>29937246
>tee hee gonna ruin ur thred
>agen xDDDDD
You already have your shitpost /sun/ thread, use that one.
>>
its such a pain in the ass when someone comes into your thread and just fucks it up for everyone else because theyre literally autistic.
>>
its actually pretty irritating when someone shits all over something you enjoy just because it doesnt meet their own personal standards regardless of how many times you ask them politely and less politely to leave the thread if they dont like it.
>>
its a bit grating when all you want to do is talk about celestia but some little faggot just cant let that happen.
>>
>>29937457
You know I'm just going to go and shitpost in the other one then, right
>>
boop
>>
>>29937464
its so bothersome when some little idiot wont shut the fuck up and leave your thread no matter what you say to them
>>
>>29937196
That a cute goat, but why is there a kid in a sweater riding it?
>>
>>29937479
>kids from the reddit /sun/ want to shitpost in the real thread
that guy was right, none of you stains were around for the glory days
>>
File: 1365640080741.png (228KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
1365640080741.png
228KB, 361x360px
>>29936739
It's a strange kind of thought that once this whole thing blows over - when these threads, this board and even the whole fandom is gone - there will be no way to reconnect. You don't even know who you're sharing a thread with today, so knowing what becomes of them later is impossible. You could end up meeting some of them again in the future, in a different thread, on a different site or even face to face, and you'd never even realize.
It could be deemed kind of sad, but thinking about it, I figure it'll actually be rather reassuring to simply know that all you fagets exist somewhere out there.
>>
File: lel.gif (3MB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
3MB, 300x220px
>>29937504
>real thread
>>
File: ClZjeGxWkAETZsQ.jpg (140KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ClZjeGxWkAETZsQ.jpg
140KB, 1200x800px
its so bothersome when some petty faggot just cant let things go and insists on dragging everyone else around him down to his level rather than leaving them in peace with dignity
>>
File: celly smirk.png (179KB, 1163x1024px) Image search: [Google]
celly smirk.png
179KB, 1163x1024px
>>29937559
>actually posted on sunday
>not real
No ones forcing you to be here, dawg, you can go back to that other one and do whatever it is you guys do there, fill half of it with pointless cancer bumps, whatevers clever, bro.
>>
>>29937576
nah i'll just bump this too. I can't get enough of her
>>
File: 6825714582689256.jpg (313KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
6825714582689256.jpg
313KB, 650x800px
>>29937576
its such a pain when some annoying cunt fucks up everything you love simply because they disagree with you
>>
File: 1487730744936.jpg (40KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487730744936.jpg
40KB, 485x485px
>>29937593
>I can't get enough dicks in my ass
I don't doubt it, I don't doubt it.
>>
File: 6827145256892.png (147KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6827145256892.png
147KB, 700x700px
>>29937609
it really grinds my gears when someone insists on derailing your discussion over and over with their autism
>>
File: 1cgap.gif (891KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1cgap.gif
891KB, 256x256px
>>29937631
You're really driving the point home by illustrating with your own autism.
>>
>>29937638
it really wrinkles my sprinkles when someone would rather lurk a thread just to shitpost rather than be productive with their time
>>
File: 1486708617564.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486708617564.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>29937663
But you're the one who came HERE to shitpost

Fuck, you're stupid
>>
>>29937688
it really tooties my fruities when someone acts as a busy body dictating how others spend their time as if their way is the only correct way
>>
File: celly clap.gif (78KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
celly clap.gif
78KB, 770x770px
>>29937703
I don't see what you're literally shaking over and shouting 'problematic' for, you have your other shitpost thread for all your legit /sun/ needs.
>>
it really gelds my orbs when someone doesnt even have the courtesy to post images as they complain about a thread not having the content they want
>>
File: Celestia_is_best_princess.png (769KB, 1729x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_best_princess.png
769KB, 1729x1923px
It really stumbles my mumbles when people come here and don't praise the Sun.
>>
>>29937721
You salt mining children are pathetic.

All because the old guard said 'no' and told you to fuck off.
>>
it really tuggies my huggies when someone acts like a petulant child one minute when its something they dont like and then like an adult the next minute when its affecting something they actually care about
>>
File: princess betty.png (109KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
princess betty.png
109KB, 500x501px
>>29937769
So step away from the mirror?
>>
it really snapples my apples when i feel frustrated and powerless to stop an annoying autist from whining nonstop in my thread because they just cant accept some people arent as buttflustered as they are over petty things
>>
File: we are number one.png (846KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
we are number one.png
846KB, 1280x720px
>>29937796
>my thread
No, yours is that other one.

Why are you here whining nonstop again?
>>
>>29937769
...her ass is making my wee-wee hard.
>>
it really rhymes my rhymes when i watch this autist completely derail my thread and destroy my hope at having a good conversation or having any content made
>>
it really spills my spaghetti knowing in the end it will just be me and one other autist left because no one else has the patience to deal with that shit
>>
>>29937821
If you're ready to act like an adult, we can have a good conversation and other stuff, too.
>>29937830
Woops, guess not.
>>
>>29937830
Why's pinkie's hair all fucked up?
>>
>>29937837
It really diddles my riddles when I can't even woo a fictional character successfully.

Is it still unrequited love when she isn't real?
>>
File: 1484501687186.png (7KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484501687186.png
7KB, 339x348px
>garnering all this hate because I'd prefer sun-day on sunday
>>
it really tampers my campers when all i ever wanted was a nice conversation but some idiot makes it impossible
>>
>>29937848
kek
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>29937857
He's the one spamming all the underfail shit, isn't he

I know the feel
>>
>>29937862
A likelier outcome.

And I know it, but I keep falling in love with characters voiced by Nicole Oliver. Of course, Lauren Faust's character design doesn't hurt either.
>>
File: 25682574571.png (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
25682574571.png
72KB, 250x250px
it really trixies my dixies when all i wanna do is have some fun and i got a feeling that im the only one
>>
page 10 no way
>>
>>29937896
Figures a low test retard like yourself would go for sheryl crow's fugly ass
>>29937899
Don't put this troubled young man in your next pony sim, homosimpson
>>
File: [princess intensifies].gif (205KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
[princess intensifies].gif
205KB, 600x500px
Gosh, I'm sure glad that's over for the time being.
>>
>>29938059
whats over
>>
File: 1485880394766.jpg (61KB, 394x473px) Image search: [Google]
1485880394766.jpg
61KB, 394x473px
>>29938078
>poster count didn't change
>>
>>29938093
It's still not changing
>>
File: I am time immemorial, Anonymous.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I am time immemorial, Anonymous.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I bet she's seen some shit.
>>
>>29938140
You have no idea, man. She's thousands of years old.
>>
File: 1487156773265.gif (964KB, 439x318px) Image search: [Google]
1487156773265.gif
964KB, 439x318px
>>29934549
Whose saying we can't do that now?
>>
>>29938140
If she's ever seen a mirror yeah
>>
File: 1485056107918.jpg (41KB, 666x652px) Image search: [Google]
1485056107918.jpg
41KB, 666x652px
>>29938353
Omg you're right, imagine what it'd be like if she saw you in it, too!
>>
>>29938361
Well she's not real so she can't be so lucky
>>
File: 1489035260787.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489035260787.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>29938375
Honored to have you set up camp here, junior.

Again.
>>
File: 1476492293457.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476492293457.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>29938375
>Well she's not real
YOU'RE FAKE NEWS
>>
>>29934964
>everybody dies
>>
Street professors; Princess Squad, Ghetto scholars
Fulla' clips mob, inflicts the fear of god when the metal hollers
>>
File: GASTANET.png (584KB, 604x743px) Image search: [Google]
GASTANET.png
584KB, 604x743px
Shi-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra~
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_sweet_transvestite.jpg (712KB, 1960x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_sweet_transvestite.jpg
712KB, 1960x1237px
So, do you suppose Celestia likes musical theater? Given how many musical numbers there are in the show--well, never mind. This got too meta too quickly, even for me.
>>
File: BADA BING.png (78KB, 784x927px) Image search: [Google]
BADA BING.png
78KB, 784x927px
>>29938965
She plays it cool, man

Real cool
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_stoner_chick.png (147KB, 661x561px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_stoner_chick.png
147KB, 661x561px
>>29938978
Celestia? Smoking? Surely our waifu has no such vices.
>>
File: 1486380404559.png (360KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486380404559.png
360KB, 720x720px
>>29938980
She's master of her domain, bro.

She can get down with whatevers clever, Trevor.
You don't rule for a gorillion years without picking up a vice every other eon.
>>
File: why hasjew why.png (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
why hasjew why.png
292KB, 1280x720px
Will it be another 7 years before she's at all centric or relevant in an episode again?
>>
File: Luna_is_stoned_by_artist-colon.png (169KB, 734x736px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_is_stoned_by_artist-colon.png
169KB, 734x736px
>>29939085
It's true, and rumor has it her little sister has picked up on certain... habits... of hers.
>>
File: eneru.png (294KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eneru.png
294KB, 684x1024px
>"EHH?!! N-NANI?!"
>>
>>29939248
I've never nor have any desire to smoke, not even tobacco. But I would totally blaze it with those sisters on the grounds that I get to play Kenny Rogers while we do it.
>>
>>29939297
>not being on a state taxed suicide plan
Haha, when you're still here in your 60's not being in horseland, I'll be long dead and already there.

Hahah.
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_midnight_snacker.jpg (171KB, 1480x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_midnight_snacker.jpg
171KB, 1480x1195px
>>29939297
>get to play Kenny Rogers

You're gonna have to explain that one. Does it involve growing a beard while they watch, or what?

My own experience with such things is minimal, to be sure. I've dated a few girls who liked to get high before sex, because they said it relaxed them and made it easier for them to climax, and who seemed to think of sharing the experience as part of foreplay. which was okay, as far as it went, I guess, but it made me unfocused, and in order to do my best to please my partner, I need to be focused and have my judgment intact, to understand how she reacts and what she's enjoying and not enjoying. In that context after a couple of experiments I was perfectly happy to let them do what they like to do, then do for them what I enjoyed doing for them. Everybody had a good time, and that's the objective. And in that context--I don't think I could please two pretty pony princesses simultaneously, even 100% stone cold sober, and I would be absolutely heartbroken if I disappointed such lovely ladies. Of course I'm used to thinking of it in a sexual context, too, and maybe that wouldn't be what they meant, so I dunno lol, that might be outside my experience altogether.
>>
>>29939429
>Celestia gets drunk/high and comically reads Twilight's friendship letters, while finishing every one with 'in bed'
>Only funny if you're equally intoxicated.
>>
>>29939429
>"'Dear Princess Celestia,...' blah blah blah, griffon king holding us for acts of treason since Pinkie and Rainbow Dash convinced them to base their economy around scones, please help, urgen-'.."
>Crumples up the letter
>"Haha, yeah no, we're not doing that today."
>>
>>29939434
>>29939440
>the citizens of Equestria didn't learn their leaders were experimenting with "altered states of consciousness" until it had already happened
>the sun rose
>dropped behind the horizon
>rose again
>slowly turned enormous and red, then maroon
>made slow figure eights in the sky for the next day or so
>ponies noticed the odd smell and high-pitched feminine giggling coming from the castle but did not understand
>>
>>29939347
>You're gonna have to explain that one.
It's not deep or anything, I just like the Big Lebowski.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscKSB7Hh_w

Plus it's a good song
>>29939440
>She loves getting letters from Twilight
>Because she can just roll them into joints and smoke em.
>"Yeaaahhhhh that's some grade-A neeeeeerrrrrrd."
>>
>>29939313
Screw that I can kill myself MUCH cheaper. And I sorely pity you if you live in New York.
>>
File: Celestia_is_a_relaxed_perv.jpg (430KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_a_relaxed_perv.jpg
430KB, 1024x1365px
>>29939495
Ah. Thanks for the explanation.

Someone on Fimfiction recently wrote a story in which it is revealed that when Celestia's pet phoenix burns itself to ash, you can smoke the ashes and get high from them, which Celestia apparently really wants to do after a really trying week. It gets sillier from there, but the good kind of silly.
>>
File: 1492316258050.png (196KB, 534x677px) Image search: [Google]
1492316258050.png
196KB, 534x677px
>>29939530
>"Anonymous, don't be a square, hit some of Philomena's ashes."
>>
File: restful sleepings, princesser.png (59KB, 1243x968px) Image search: [Google]
restful sleepings, princesser.png
59KB, 1243x968px
>>
File: 1484681471674.png (566KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1484681471674.png
566KB, 900x633px
Night, /sun/
>>
File: [angry crown noises].png (710KB, 1277x702px) Image search: [Google]
[angry crown noises].png
710KB, 1277x702px
>>29939504
Nope, California.

Fucking nanny state upped the price earlier this month.
>>
File: sleepybutt.png (376KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sleepybutt.png
376KB, 900x900px
>>29939248
It's about that time
>>
>>
File: 1371831566956.png (664KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1371831566956.png
664KB, 900x639px
I love Princess Celestia!
>>
>>29941311
Dude, so do I!

What are the chances!
>>
File: 1371832686050.jpg (94KB, 1120x820px) Image search: [Google]
1371832686050.jpg
94KB, 1120x820px
>>29941316
Rather high, considering our location at the moment.
>>
File: hidden mist technique.png (231KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
hidden mist technique.png
231KB, 1280x853px
Why are they still bothering with that other thread?
>>
File: 1371816595816.png (931KB, 1000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1371816595816.png
931KB, 1000x1308px
>>29941456
I don't really understand this situation, so I'm just using both threads to worship Her.
How long have the /sun/ threads been like this?
>>
File: WAT DE FUG.jpg (9KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
WAT DE FUG.jpg
9KB, 235x214px
>>29941475
Just recently.

The OP of that thread finds no issue with posting the thread on tuesday, thursday, saturday; pretty much never on sunday.
>>
File: 1373207953674.jpg (568KB, 2875x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1373207953674.jpg
568KB, 2875x2150px
>>29941491
I've seen people talking about it in the threads for the past few days.
It's not really too big a deal, I guess it just kinda doesn't make sense to say "It's Sun-day" if it's not Sunday. But, as I've said before, nothing is wrong with having Celestia threads on other days.
The OP image being the same every time wasn't 100% required either, it was just kind of nice to keep seeing it for so long.
It's interesting that the very next "real sunday" thread after my return the OP of 4 years is leaving.
>>
File: we stubborn few.jpg (46KB, 768x328px) Image search: [Google]
we stubborn few.jpg
46KB, 768x328px
>>29941525
It is sad to lose core posters.
>>
>watch "No Second Prances" again
>Celestia acting like a haughty elitist around the plebs

Why is this okay?
>>
File: 1446085195807.png (1MB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446085195807.png
1MB, 724x1024px
>>29941599
It's not. Just like her having zero voice lines despite being on screen is not ok.
>>
File: 1371831388194.jpg (244KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1371831388194.jpg
244KB, 1024x764px
>>29941539
Yeah, it feels kinda weird too.
Just the amount of discussion I had here with people I don't personally know but still spoke with weekly. A lot of green was written and read in these threads, even a few tales of personal lives were shared. Like Near Death Experience Anon, from like 2 or 3 years ago.
>>
>>29941599
>basically god and ruler of the world gets pulled from her duties so her neurotic protoge' can show-off the former cult leader turned NEET
>expecting her not to get bored and examine the cutlery instead
>>
File: 1357243417834.jpg (163KB, 800x883px) Image search: [Google]
1357243417834.jpg
163KB, 800x883px
I wish I could meet her. And meat her.
>>
File: 1357243357057.jpg (242KB, 2124x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1357243357057.jpg
242KB, 2124x1474px
She's my waifu!
>>
File: 1371808583232s.png (595KB, 900x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1371808583232s.png
595KB, 900x1113px
I'm so lonely!
>>
File: 1417955833050.jpg (67KB, 730x669px) Image search: [Google]
1417955833050.jpg
67KB, 730x669px
>>
File: nega sunbutt.gif (2MB, 870x794px) Image search: [Google]
nega sunbutt.gif
2MB, 870x794px
>"DEATH TO THE SUN."
>>
File: regular sun-day thread.jpg (35KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
regular sun-day thread.jpg
35KB, 300x432px
>>29941613
>writefriends
I miss djonn
>>
File: 1482845392511.jpg (58KB, 615x557px) Image search: [Google]
1482845392511.jpg
58KB, 615x557px
Hi /sun/
>>
>>29946257
Whas good wit it, moonfag
>>
File: 1373230504350.jpg (96KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
1373230504350.jpg
96KB, 1017x786px
>>29946257
It is Moon-day now, isn't it?
Princessfags are best fags.
>>
>>29946257
hey /moon/
>>
File: pc1b.gif (810KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
pc1b.gif
810KB, 1280x853px
>>
File: when the cake only has 10 layers.png (147KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
when the cake only has 10 layers.png
147KB, 1280x981px
>>
File: 1441343638510-4.png (728KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441343638510-4.png
728KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: celly.png (685KB, 701x1001px) Image search: [Google]
celly.png
685KB, 701x1001px
>>
File: 1373231984541.png (274KB, 1504x1649px) Image search: [Google]
1373231984541.png
274KB, 1504x1649px
>when you're on the verge of falling asleep and hallucinate she called your name, thus waking you up
I wish she were real!
At least she saved me from falling asleep at the computer.
>>
>>29933086
Cool
>>
File: 1420532442856.jpg (892KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1420532442856.jpg
892KB, 3200x1800px
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1484090682146.png (333KB, 1217x907px) Image search: [Google]
1484090682146.png
333KB, 1217x907px
>>
File: ebil sunbutt.png (275KB, 379x574px) Image search: [Google]
ebil sunbutt.png
275KB, 379x574px
>"40 lakes, Anonymous!"

She's still new to being evil.
>>
I want to believe
>>
File: 1441931747784-3.jpg (318KB, 1280x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1441931747784-3.jpg
318KB, 1280x1445px
>>
File: 1441334360311-4.png (723KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441334360311-4.png
723KB, 960x720px
>>
File: celly raff.gif (425KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
celly raff.gif
425KB, 350x252px
>>29949177
What happened to your other bump thread, kid?

Did you not bump it enough, I wonder?
You guys liked that bump thread so much, too.
>>
File: 1492485992014.png (403KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492485992014.png
403KB, 788x1024px
>>29949643
It's a shame you feel the need to do this here when it's what literally could have saved your other thread.
>>
>>29949307
this thread is literally just you bumping with images and has a lot less IPs even after i added about 3 myself.

its funny you assume everyone is the same guy.
>>
>>29950099
>>29950116
Sad.

Your last thread was literally 100 low effort 'nerp' 'bump' 'sun' posts and now you want that here.

Which again, is weird considering you didn't just stay in it and do this shit there.
>>
>>29950151
Or, you know, you could shut the fuck about it instead of encouraging them to do it seeing as how no one else here seems to care.
>>
>>29950167
>Them
You mean you?
>>
>>29950186
he means youre biting the hand that feeds you in a truly autistic manner. weve already established you produce no content yourself, therefore you rely on many of these people who betrayed you and dared post in another sunday thread.

by the by, are you aware today is wednesday? why are you posting in a fake wednesday thread?
>>
>>29950253
I finally figured it out, he's the one trying to ruin the thread out of spite.
>>
File: 1490060305185.gif (3MB, 484x473px) Image search: [Google]
1490060305185.gif
3MB, 484x473px
>>29950253
Gosh, so I ought to just roll over and let you annex this as another shitpost thread?

By the way, this thread was actually started on a sunday, unlike the last 2, or 3.
>>
Amazing how we all go from having a good time to some faggot shitting this place up trying to look tough.
>>
>>29950265
well hes the last zealot, so actually hes not surprisingly enough. he really legitimately is just cripplingly autistic.
>>
>>29950307
It's not against the law to spam 'bump', dude

Don't let me stop you if that's your idea of a good time
>>
>>29950285
scroll up and read this thread and come back and tell me it isnt 90% shitposting already.
look at all the content flooding in because it was made on sunday. thats all it took, right?

oh wait.
>>
>>29950329
Welp, we're fucked now.
>>
File: qt sunbutt.png (315KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
qt sunbutt.png
315KB, 514x514px
>>29950352
No one's making you post here, shit, why don't you guys get your wednesday sun-thread going or something
>>
>>29950374
because im not autistic enough to make a duplicate thread for one thing, and for another im not the guy who makes the ebin troll threads. im just the guy who calls you out on being an idiot.

another pattern you might notice is you are the one at the center of every argument and shitposting session. that should tell you something. i know its a tall order asking an autist to reflect on his actions, but perhaps you should try to take a really, really, really long and hard look at your actions and their effects.
>>
>>29950374
Annnnd with that they are going to do it more now. You know what? Fine, you win, make it any day you want, I don't care.
>>
>>29950392
I think we're being trolled 4D style now,.
>>
File: sunbuns sez.jpg (21KB, 318x421px) Image search: [Google]
sunbuns sez.jpg
21KB, 318x421px
>>29950392
I remember when it was just
>reee his filenames

The goatspam early on in this thread, how'm I responsible for that?
That's always called out for the faggotry it is.
>>
>>29950396
They were going to do that anyway, can't let me 'win'.
>>
>>29950099
>literally just you bumping with images
>its funny you assume everyone is the same guy
Nice logic there. And from one of the faggots who ruined these threads, of all people. Your filenames give you away. You really are a bunch of reddit underages aren't you? There is literally nothing but shitposts and attempts at triggering people with that filename on them. Legit question, what brought you here? Was it the election? Some link on EqD? Are you staying here just to trigger the copypasta guy?
>>
>>29950432
>The goatspam early on in this thread, how'm I responsible for that?

>>29937229
thats how.

even right now
>>29949307

you just cant fucking shut up. the reason people make the troll threads is because youre a local barneyfag. they know it will always, ALWAYS get a rise out of you. its the same reason people post pony content outside /mlp/ just to get a rise out of barneyfag. you dont seem to understand that literally all you need to do to improve each thread is just dont fucking talk. thats all you gotta do. do nothing.

>>29950462
my history is a long one.
>>
>>29950432
You are literally worse than he is at this point. You need to kill yourself
>>
oh for fucks sake
>>
>>29950530
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>29950530
I know, it's like, fuck, go away if you don't like it
>>
>>29950468
>my history is a long one.
And a cancerous one at that, I'm sure.
>the reason people make the troll threads
And you know it well, don't you? You're one of them after all.
I kind of pity the likes of you. You weren't here when these threads were something to look forward to for content and interesting discussion instead of shitposting. And it's not surprising, everything your kind partakes in becomes shit. It's not even a /sun/ thing, it's just everywere on /mlp/. I'm still curious as to where you people come from and what brought you here, though. It has to be something that happened during the last year, this place suddenly turned to shit around the beginning of summer. I wish it was the summerfags meme, but the problem is the summer cancer never really left this time. Just look at all the glimmer trolls and general shitposting. Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>29950599
>And a cancerous one at that, I'm sure.
a productive one. ive drawn and written for just about every general for the 3.5 yrs ive been here. /mlp/ has been my only board and 4chan has been my only website, and i dont visit any of those other meme sites people like to joke about. as much as it might blow your mind not everyone comes from other places. honestly i doubt theyre as bad as everyone says anyway.

>You're one of them after all
i did indeed make a single thread- when was it? looks like right after new years this year.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/image/zVOHYJUSRBPmS1BeoGymKg/type/op/
it was mostly sarcasm since every time i saw a "fake" thread being made it was asking a serious question but no one could use the thread because some autist kept spamming each of them with how fake it was. it boggled my mind because it wasnt even a shitpost OP, it was simply amde on a different day and that was enough for people to flip their shit.

yes, i was around when /sun/ was in its golden days. ive shared this story already in other threads recently though im not sure who all was there when i did. to sum up /sun/ used to have multiple annoying zealots who would go out of their way to shitpost in every other thread on the board, and no one could touch /sun/ because it had a janitor babysitting it; deleting any kind of neigh-say and even celestia related images that triggered people like dislestia. /sun/ was a cancerous circlejerk of elitist faggots and the last zealot is the lost relic of a lost time. imagine a thread of him. that was /sun/ in its glory days and now hes just a lonely autistic pile of shit that cant produce content on his own. if it wasnt for the personal mod keeping people like him protected this kind of shit would have happened forever ago. now the babysitter is gone.

the shitposting goes on year around. summer is just an excuse. you dont think most kids have smartphones these days? you dont think they post in class instead of doing work?
>>
it's shit
>>
>>29950746
If this is indeed the case then please drawfag us an art of Best Princess.
>>
>>29950778
...but this is a Sun-thread, Cadence can start her own.
>>
File: 1466084211770.jpg (178KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1466084211770.jpg
178KB, 1600x1067px
>>
>>29950778
got a request?
>>
File: 1483374498096.jpg (93KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1483374498096.jpg
93KB, 500x434px
>>
>>29950897
Something involving her butt. Need more lewd material
>>
>>29950902
ill see what i can do
>>
>>29950908
And I'll do what I can see
>>
File: 1477755434587.jpg (105KB, 900x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1477755434587.jpg
105KB, 900x1174px
>>
File: 1475853739249.jpg (253KB, 359x548px) Image search: [Google]
1475853739249.jpg
253KB, 359x548px
>>
>>29950897
Seriously? Sunbutt drawn in semi-realistic horse style, with horse anatomy (obviously plus wings and horn) and long horse muzzle. Maybe looking like a smallish Arabian mare?

And then, if you're still in a drawing mood, a study of human facial expressions transposed to her semi-realistic horse face, to the extent that they'll fit. Anger, sorrow, happiness, laughter, distraught weeping.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1484486628284.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484486628284.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>29950746
>if it wasnt for the personal mod keeping people like him protected this kind of shit would have happened forever ago.
The mod was long since gone when this shit started to happen. This general used to be the one I spent more time in, and I remember things being fine aside from the dislestia-like occasional shitposting (that's kind of normal and has its counterparts in other waifu or single character themed threads). 4chan is full of elitist faggots.
It still baffles me something fierce how anyone can be willing to act like or even impersonate the ones who kept trolling their threads, just to trigger someone. To throw in the bin everything these threads have been for years, every habit, however stupid it may have been, everything just to spite one single person.
You say you've been here for more than 3 years. Must have picked the exception, because this place really doesn't feel like the same anymore.

>the shitposting goes on year around
Someone must have gifted quite a lot of smartphones and mobile contracts then. Because things now are shit like never before. Maybe the only exceptions I can think of were Twilicorn and EqG, big happenings, but the amount of shit this place now gets daily, and for no reason, is uncanny.
>>
>>
>>29951164
>this place really doesn't feel like the same anymore
thats because it isnt, anywhere. as i recall the only reason i even stayed here when i first decided to visit the infamous /mlp/ was because i saw the majority of posters being brutally honest, but fair. they put thought into their posts but they didnt pull any punches. it was a breath of fresh air from the usual shit i saw in other places where you get banned for a week for calling someone an idiot. i saw there was a need for writefags so i used this place to practice my skills. it started with prompt threads, but then i made my first home in /moon/ which is why im so familiar with the /sun/ situation. course back then was when the whole noctis thing was at its worst. ebuive would constantly shitpost in every single thread, 100s of posts of him arguing with himself, shitting on everyone who said or made anything positive. nonstop. the handful of annoying /sun/ zealots did the same thing. id see them quite often in /moon/, /bug/, and /love/. im aware it wasnt all of /sun/ but rather just a few idiots. a lot of posters in /sun/ openly condemned their actions.
but its why i cant believe anyone would call making a thread on a different day a shitpost. its a drop in the bucket. its like running up to a man missing his arm and crying you have a splinter in your finger. /moon/ learned to deal with shitposters by reporting and ignoring them or using each shitposting thread as an opportunity to praise moonbutt regardless of what the shitposter had intended. /sun/ can do it too.

>Because things now are shit like never before
its been getting steadily worse each year. its rare to see honest discussions about new episodes that arent instantly derailed by buzzword spouting retards who come crashing through the wall flailing their arms and wailing everything is shit, hasdrones, etc.
>>
>>29951729
>/sun/ can do it too.
I don't believe it can anymore.
>>
File: 6397935.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
6397935.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>29951813
>>
File: princess too much leisure time.png (209KB, 662x504px) Image search: [Google]
princess too much leisure time.png
209KB, 662x504px
>>29951828
We have to try
>>
File: 1476401717041.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476401717041.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
>>
>>29951729
>i cant believe anyone would call making a thread on a different day a shitpost.
It's not a shitpost per se, but it becomes one when the only thing the person has in mind doing it is triggering others.
Just fucking nuke /sun/ already and start making "/wct/ - Weekly Celestia Thread" or some shit. That should solve the problem. Maybe it'll even attract new people, who fucking knows. Can't possibly get any worse than this.
>>
>>29951729
>somebody else remembers noctis
holy hell, how long ago was that shit?
I also remember the occasional moonfag would come in and tell us to leave their threads alone, and we would just tell them we didn't like those shitposters either. I don't know about /love/ though, and fuck /bug/. She's a shit waifu.
>>
>>29952387
noctis is still around last i checked.
>>
File: 6XGyD5G - Imgur.png (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6XGyD5G - Imgur.png
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>29952395
neat, though I was asking how long ago that shitpost fiasco was.
>>
File: ONE MMMMMMILLION YEARS DUNGEON.png (163KB, 855x472px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MMMMMMILLION YEARS DUNGEON.png
163KB, 855x472px
>>29952387
>>29952554
It was 2014.
>>
>>
I wish the rampant autism hadn't scared off Zev. He drew a really cute Celestia.
>>
File: 1484668975517.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484668975517.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>29953358
Doesn't he only do Dislestia shit now?
>>
rest now

your day is done
>>
File: 1357241746655.jpg (135KB, 783x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1357241746655.jpg
135KB, 783x1021px
>>29953868
My day never began, Anon.
>>
File: TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif
644KB, 1024x768px
let the night watch handle this.
>>
File: 1375275757424.png (131KB, 1280x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1375275757424.png
131KB, 1280x1456px
Turns out my oldest Celestia related image is from February 2015, although there's a large gap of nothing saved before that point up to August 2014.
Which means a lack of being here, as I consistently save images from these threads and any other good Celestia content I come across. Feels nice to be back, almost like I'm getting back in touch with my waifu.
>>
File: 1373255096085.jpg (118KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
1373255096085.jpg
118KB, 800x695px
>>29954423
>oldest Celestia image
I meant most recent aside from this month.
>>
File: 1474880842239.png (820KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474880842239.png
820KB, 1800x1400px
>>
File: 1371809223056.png (490KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1371809223056.png
490KB, 600x600px
What would Celestia think if she could read all our minds?
>>
File: dis nigga.png (346KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
346KB, 1366x768px
>>29954784
>"...T-they mean well, I'm sure."
>>
File: t-then they kissed.gif (445KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
t-then they kissed.gif
445KB, 350x252px
>"-that in mind, I hope this letter will persuade you to bring back the hit FOX sitcom 'Fastlane' from it's 14 year hiatus."
>>
File: 1375631138266.jpg (309KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1375631138266.jpg
309KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: 1427225220438.gif (85KB, 401x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427225220438.gif
85KB, 401x348px
>>29942660
You stay away from her, CNS anon!
>>
File: zMbC6LK - Imgur.jpg (120KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
zMbC6LK - Imgur.jpg
120KB, 2560x1440px
>>29956082
Never! NEVER! She's my waifu, I tell ya!
whats a CNS?
>>
>>29956095
Central nervous system, which he was plotting to remove
>>
>>29933012
Have you guys went spelunking her cavarns today?

Two songs that i play when spelunking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cePpJ3PUbX4
>>
File: princess hesh.png (348KB, 1061x1024px) Image search: [Google]
princess hesh.png
348KB, 1061x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfPeYD49oY8
>>
The Maori know how to Praise the Sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI851yJUQQw

'Behold the Hairy Mane
Who reined in the Sun
And so it shines
Arise, Arise!
Rise up to the heights
Of the shining Sun
It is Death! It is Death!
It is Life! It is Life!
It is Death! It is Death!
It is Life! It is Life!'
>>
File: scarborough_cock_shop.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
scarborough_cock_shop.png
1MB, 600x800px
>>29954184

I took the original photo of Luna Park at Scarborough a few years ago, which a kind Anon shooped in Luna; I'm sure he's flattered that you saved it: so am I.

I'd love to see a similar arrangement with this photo I took there (on the seafront, not far from Luna Park), with an appropriate pic of Princess Molestia shooped in:
>>
File: 457827145713461.png (421KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
457827145713461.png
421KB, 1500x750px
>>29950902
delivering. sorry but im kind of a shit artfag.

>>29957580
it was me, dio. small website.
>>
File: S4020951.jpg (391KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
S4020951.jpg
391KB, 1024x768px
>>29957784

I'd love it if you could do another with the 'Scarborough Cock Shop' with Molestia, plz.

...oh, and further proof of Scarborough's pony credentials, this on the high street there, from the train station; a road which leads directly to the seafront:

A certain pegasus pony must have gone into business with a fashionista unicorn
>>
>>29957808
honestly not sure what image to put in either of those
>>
File: luna_likes_luna_park_2.jpg (747KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
luna_likes_luna_park_2.jpg
747KB, 1024x768px
>>29957829

Oh, I'll leave it to your discretion; you certainly won with the original one with Luna clapping.

Were you also responsible for this variation on a theme?:
>>
>>29957868
sure wasnt
>>
File: S4020997.jpg (448KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
S4020997.jpg
448KB, 1024x768px
>>29957885

Someone else was clearly inspired by your good works & my original photo.

In one of the acrades there, I spotted this in one of the penny falls machines:

>Horn
>Wings
>Pink

...a Cadence reference?!
>>
File: Montana to Clark.png (346KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
Montana to Clark.png
346KB, 1024x646px
Fuck you, Jed York
>>
>>29957935
how horrifying
>>
File: stephen abootman.png (219KB, 635x352px) Image search: [Google]
stephen abootman.png
219KB, 635x352px
>>
File: for her forever.png (505KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
for her forever.png
505KB, 1280x914px
>>
Visiting from another thread. I'm in love with Cell almost as much as Lulu. I don't want to see this thread die.

Bump from 10.
>>
File: 1404515077046.jpg (782KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1404515077046.jpg
782KB, 1920x1200px
>>29960886
Thanks, Anon. I saw it was at 10 but couldn't post from mobile.
>>
File: Cellphone Smash.gif (1000KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Cellphone Smash.gif
1000KB, 320x180px
>>29961072
Good man. Better to let the thread die with honor than to shame it with a mobile post.
>>
File: 1375277510964.jpg (70KB, 922x867px) Image search: [Google]
1375277510964.jpg
70KB, 922x867px
>>29961274
kek
No, it's just that I don't have any images saved to my phone. I'm also probably ip range banned on mobile because that's been happening recently and it's definitely not my fault.
>>
File: going for the rugged look.png (52KB, 732x683px) Image search: [Google]
going for the rugged look.png
52KB, 732x683px
>8
you'll cowards don't even praiseit
>>
File: 1392921264592.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1392921264592.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>29961891
I'll have you know I praise it very hard. I'm just kind of also doing other things and usually wait until page 10 to bump. You are certainly welcome to post as you please though.

The biggest issue I have with these threads is trying to avoid posting duplicate images.
A good problem to have, when there is so much high quality work you have trouble keeping track of it all.
>>
How is a cartoon horse so perfect, lads?
>>
File: 1371809273462.png (488KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371809273462.png
488KB, 720x800px
>>
File: 1373208002495.jpg (500KB, 1012x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1373208002495.jpg
500KB, 1012x1084px
I want her.
>>
File: 1358497791174.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1358497791174.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
I want to make her happy.
>>
File: Celestia_blushes.png (316KB, 428x720px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_blushes.png
316KB, 428x720px
>>29960886
Is it possible not to love the Princesses?

Is it possible to see them and not want to make them happy?
>>
File: Celestia_cmere.jpg (196KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_cmere.jpg
196KB, 612x792px
>>29962434
>How is a cartoon horse so perfect, lads?

I don't understand it myself. Lauren Faust designed the character. I don't know exactly what she had in mind.

It seems to me that the Princesses are only mostly horse, maybe about 55%. There is gazelle in there, and swan, fairies and angels, creatures of myth too beautiful to be real. With an adorable little snouts, just made for kissing. Or blowjobs. Those are good too.

I can't look at them without wanting to serve them, to worship them, and to fuck them silly, all at the same time.

Animated characters never made me feel funny in my pants like this before.
>>
>>29963843
I agree on near all of those points. I've seen other posts mentioning her elements of gazelle and swan, and I see the swan as far as wings go. Not really sure about gazelle.
I'm also not a blowjob guy.
>>
>>29963255
>pic by Longinius

In seamed stockings, Celestia is most wantable Alicorn
>>
>>29963895
>I'm also not a blowjob guy.
What? How do you not like blowjobs?
>>
File: 1375307483621.png (187KB, 1768x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1375307483621.png
187KB, 1768x1745px
>>29964252
She's always most wantable.
>>29964298
It's not that I really dislike them or they don't feel good, but whenever I think about them it's just kinda "meh", whereas nearly anything else will really turn me on.

I guess if it's done very lovingly by somebody I care about rather than a random slut I would care about it a lot more.
>>
File: locate the asset.jpg (38KB, 845x469px) Image search: [Google]
locate the asset.jpg
38KB, 845x469px
>>29964252
>most wantable alicorn
>not most wantable pony, period
>>
File: 924392.jpg (146KB, 905x911px) Image search: [Google]
924392.jpg
146KB, 905x911px
>>29963843
>adorable little snoots

>TFW you will never look down at these eyes peering up at you as she bobs and suckles at your shaft
>Never gasp and shudder as she puts that long, agile tongue to frighteningly good use
>Never watch her throughout the day, the perfect image of princessly poise and dignity
>Her innocent little ponies having no idea how she lowers herself for your pleasure
>No concept of the ways in which she's submitted to your carnal desires
>Wings still held close to her side as your breathing quickens
>Holding your prisoner shaft prisoner in her mouth as the end comes, still milking until every drop of seed has slid down her throat
>>
File: Celestia_is_affectionate.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_is_affectionate.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>29963895
I tried to post this earlier but we had a power outage here, sorry.

It makes me think of the phenomenon zoologists call "supernormal stimulus." Let's say there's a species of bird that lays eggs with faded blue spots on them. If you put a phony egg in the nest that's twice the size of the normal ones, with big bright blue polka dots all over it, the birds will go gaga over it to the point of ignoring their real eggs.

Princess Celestia is like that for me, sexually. I know she isn't real, and if she were real she'd have no interest in me, and if she were real and interested I hardly think I'd be able to sate the appetites of a living goddess.

But the eerie beauty of her, the grace, those lovely eyes that a man could drown in, my rational mind's counterarguments are drowned out and I just want, want, want. She's like a horse angel with a pretty swan's neck and wings.

And it's hard to watch Hasbro turn her into a fretting neurotic mother hen who isn't very goddess-like or clever at all. It's hard to watch the Ponyville wedding episode with her and Luna bitching at one another over who forgot to bring a present, in a manner definitely not associated with aristocratic rulers of exotic faraway lands. It was difficult to watch her getting one-shotted by a Giger knockoff talking bug. But the Celestia in my mind isn't necessarily 100% identical to the one they show on the screen, so she remains a perfect, untouchable, angelic goddess to me, like Galadriel or Belldandy, but with hooves, and I still love the character.

also, I didn't like blowjobs either until I found a woman who knew how to do it right. done right they are amazing. done wrong they border on painful, and women who can do them the right way are few.
>>
>>29965206
>spoiler
cool story, bro
>>
File: nDqiqne - Imgur.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nDqiqne - Imgur.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>29965206
See, I don't have any of those show relate problems with Celestia because I haven't seen anything past season. In fact, I haven't even seen all the episodes of season 4.
The Celestia of my mind is also probably not the same as on the show, but i still love her.
>>
File: 1431956962569.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431956962569.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>tfw Celestia will never ruin you for other mares
>tfw she won't fuck you so hard and so good that you can't even get hard for any other poner
>>
>you will never impregnate celestia and raise five children together

why even live my dudes?
>>
>>29965847
>Sitting in court with Celestia, her belly swollen and heavy with foal
>Noble ponies shooting you looks of jealousy and anger, knowing you came in that
>>
>>29966063
>you both begin talking about how you would like to have more kids in a few years
>start joking about having hundreds of kids
>you both laugh and smile warmly at each other
>nobles try not to kill themselves out of jealousy
>>
File: Cross-hatching.jpg (312KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-hatching.jpg
312KB, 877x620px
She's a fucking stoner. That's the secret.
>>
>>29966206
I would love to get stoned off my ass with Celestia and then have crazy weed sex
>>
File: psychadelic sun.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
psychadelic sun.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29966206
So am I. We'll get along famously.
>>
>>29966161
>A few years later you walk down to meet your children for breakfast
>Pushing open the doors to the breakfast room, you're met by the sight of them collapsed over the table
>Not breathing
>Guards rushing about in a panic
>Poison
>Instantly lethal
>The assassin is caught, interrogated, and the plot traced to a jealous noble
>Their guilt is certain, and within an hour they are unconscious in a cell deep beneath Canterlot awaiting your judgement
>But nothing you inflict on them can bring your beloved young back
>>
File: this. cannot. continue.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
this. cannot. continue.gif
60KB, 434x434px
>>29966247
>>
>>29966247
>Celestia, overcome with despair, has locked herself away in her chambers
>She holds you close, and often begins sobbing uncontrollably
>She refuses to let you leave her side for very long, not that you'd ever want to
>You hold her tight, and you begin to cry as well
>All you have left is each other
>>
>>29966313
>and gold, lots and lots of gold
>plus many other valuable objects
>not to mention power, both in magic and in politics over the whole land
>>
>>29966439
>as revenge, all nobles are executed and celestia reorganizes the government as an eternal alicorn reich, all mudponies are exterminated
>>
>>
>you will never sit in on one of celestia's important meetings
>she will never notice the slightly spacy, bored look on your face as diplomats and dignitaries drone on and on
>she will never smirk sinisterly as she uses her magic to slowly jerk you off in front of everyone
>you will never try you best to hide it as she speeds up the pace
>she will never laugh as you audibly orgasm into your fancy suit in front of everyone
>>
>>29966918
wewlad
>>
>>29937840
It's sadly not Pinkie. I think it's a character from another thing but can't remember what.
>>
So, no /mom/ this month?
>>
>>29966206
I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>29966206
>>29966215
>>29966225
>tfw Celestia won't summon you to the seraglio one night when her court duties end
>tfw you won't be a little surprised to see her wheel out and set up a large--horse-sized, even--hookah
>"Oh, goody. You came. It's the end of a long day, but I have been able to procure some Griffin Empire hashish. I think you may like it," she says, holding up a foil-wrapped block the size of her head
>wat
"I didn't know you even--that these things even existed here, much less that you, well--"
>you gesture meaningfully
>She gives you that mischievous smirk you so love.
>"It's not something I do often, but the nobles were more stubborn and cranky than usual today, and I deserve this. I think WE deserve this, if you'd like to join me. And I think you'll enjoy it."
>you ponder this
"Sunny Buns, I love you, but I was never one for things that could affect my judgment."
>"I know, honey. But we're safe here. No one's here but you and me."
"What if I got silly? Would you think less of me? What if--"
>"I know. I've been trying for the last year to get that stick out of your ass. And I think it'd be fun to see you get silly. I'd think no less of the one I love."
>she holds your hand between her hooves and gives you her most heart-melting smile

Oh well. Leaving for work now. Hope the thread is still here when I come back.
>>
File: 1452662505518.png (178KB, 1861x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1452662505518.png
178KB, 1861x3026px
Hope you have a good day!
>>
File: 1373231743297.png (532KB, 1003x865px) Image search: [Google]
1373231743297.png
532KB, 1003x865px
>>29968001
You too, Anon.

I think my obsession with Celestia is growing, lads. There are episodes about her now, right? Should I watch them?
>>
File: 1454468513295.png (822KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454468513295.png
822KB, 900x1200px
>>29968013
Do you even have to ask?
By all means, yes!

Also, I have a spare daki cover that's the same as the one i already had, should I get pillows so I can snuggle more efficently?
>>
File: 1371810049763.png (1MB, 900x875px) Image search: [Google]
1371810049763.png
1MB, 900x875px
>>29968033
So you have two of the same pillow case, but no pillow to put inside? I'd say if you already bought the cover and don't care if people see it then put a pillow in there.
Also what are the titles of the Celestia episodes? I'll give them a watch.
>tfw tempted to rewatch basically everything for the first time in 5 years but are worried about all the nostalgia and tugging of heart strings
>>
File: IMG_20170208_060149.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_060149.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>29968077
The original is already filled and out in the open, the duplicate is the one needing the pillow

We hold a big marathon in October, so you could rewatch it then

Did you see the s7 opener yet?
>>
File: 1373318547865.png (628KB, 1467x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1373318547865.png
628KB, 1467x1100px
>>29968092
Nope, haven't seen a thing past S4, I think. Did the crusaders get the marks in S4 or 5? I might have seen part of that episode.
And Octobers a ways away so I've got no idea if I'll be available or interested. It's a good idea though.

On the pillow subject I have no idea if you should use the second one, that's entirely up to you. Maybe keep it around in case the first one get's too old or something.
>>
File: 1485992931810.png (3MB, 3133x2039px) Image search: [Google]
1485992931810.png
3MB, 3133x2039px
>>29968077
>celestia episodes
>episodes
>episode(s)
ha ha ha
>>29967551
I figure he's waiting to post it around mothers day
>>
>>29967635
CUTE
>>
>Celestia will never forcibly molest you in public until you cum all over the place
>>
File: moist cake.png (266KB, 626x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moist cake.png
266KB, 626x1024px
>>
File: celly likes petplay.jpg (297KB, 1242x1293px) Image search: [Google]
celly likes petplay.jpg
297KB, 1242x1293px
I thought this thread had died holy fuck, what a lovely surprise.
>>
>>29968828
>celestia will never take you out for a walk through canterlot on your leash
>>
>>29968866
But pony wears the leash. Or reigns.
>>
GIVE ME A KISS MY LOVING LADY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
>>
File: 1357242207271.jpg (70KB, 565x440px) Image search: [Google]
1357242207271.jpg
70KB, 565x440px
>>29969139
>not Rip & Tear
Good taste nonetheless though.

Pic related, Celestia slaying demons.
>>
>>29969060
no thats dumb

leashes are for humans only
>>
I need her!
>>
>>29969365
You're stupid, ponies wear the reigns.
>>
Sunfags! I wrote you a thing!

>The Moon sat in its rightful place in the evening sky, illuminting the world with its lunar glow.
>The star-speckled backdrop of the sky lending itself perfectly to its majesty.
>The Moon... your sister's moon.
>You let out a panged sigh as you gaze into the sillouete of the mare.
>"Princess Celestia?"
>You feign a bit of surprise as you turn your gaze towards the balcony door.
>"y-your tea?"
"Yes, thank you."
>The yellow mare slowly pushed the tea cart towards your seat on the balcony with a lowered head.
>She trembles as she uses her levitation magic to place the teapot, cups, and cakes on the small table next to you.
"You don't have to be so nervous around me. I don't bite."
>"S-sorry, Princess."
>You giggle.
"You have nothing to be sorry for."
>She bows her head to you and moves to exit the balcony.
"Wait."
>She stops and looks back to you, still trembling.
>"Yes-s, Princess?"
>You casually motion to the ornate pillowed chair next to you with a hoof.
"Stay here with me for a moment."
>"As you wish."
>She slowly walks over to the chair and carefully sits, her lip quivering.
>>
>>29970639

>Poor mare.
>Some of the new mares are often like this, but she is worse than usual.
"I wanted to talk to you about something."
>You take a sip of tea, and it is delicious.
>She knows how to make an excellent brew, which is one of the reasons you chose her.
>She sits quietly for a moment, before finally bringing her gaze up to yours, her eyes glistening.
>"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it wrong! I sh-"
>She bursts into tears, and you immediately move over to her, comfortingly wrapping a wing around her shoulders.
"Ssshhh..."
>You hum a brief tune as her sobbing fades
>"Sorry, I'm just really nervous. I never thought I would ever be here. It's like a dream come true and I'm just messing it up."
>You laugh, which takes her by surprise
"You're doing just fine. The tea is excellent, and I should have you know that I choose my mares-in-waiting personally."
>"Really?"
"Yes."
>"Oh, wow."
>She shifts uncomfortably, and you give her some space."
>"Oh, I never introduced myself! My names H-"
"Honeycomb."
>You flash her a grin
>"Oh... right. Guess you would already know."
>You pour her a cup of tea, and she nervously drinks.
>>
>>29970648

>"Princess, can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
>"Why do you sit out here on the balcony every night watching the moon?"
>You're a bit taken aback, nopony has ever asked you about it
>But then, you've been keeping the subject matter a secret for a long time.
>You have a crazy idea. It's one of those ideas that you know could be a bad idea, but you go ahead with it anyway
"Can I share a secret with you? You have to promise to tell nopony."
>"I promise!"
>Part of you wants to take a step back, but you're already knee deep
"I... I have a sister."
>She gasps.
>"What?! Really?! I didn't know that!"
>She stops for a second to think really hard.
>Her expression turns towards curiosity.
>"I've never heard of her, why is that?"
"Well, nopony knows. That's why its a secret."
>She seems a bit distraught now.
>"But why? What happened?"
"I'm sure you're familiar with the tale of Nightmare Moon."
>"Yea, we celebrate Nightmare Night every year."
"Nightmare moon - Luna - is my sister."
>The color drains from her face.
>"You mean... she's real?"
>You nervously clear your throat.
"Yes, but she wasn't always Nightmare Moon. Her name was Luna, and we both ruled Equestria side by side for many years."
>"What happened?"
>>
>>29970657

>Now for the hard part of the story.
"I was young, stupid, and foolish. I basked in the glory of my nobility while leaving my sister neglected and unloved. Her sadness and anger grew and transformed her into Nightmare Moon."
>You feel tears forming
"A confrontation ensued, and I was forced to banish her to the moon."
>You blink out a tear and turn your gaze to the moon.
"I sit here every night to remind myself of the mistake that I made, and to make sure I never forget my boloved sister for who she really was."
>After a brief moment of silence, Honeycomb speaks up
>"But why does nopony know? Why is she a secret?"
"Nightmare Moon threatened Equestria with an eternal night. It was a hard decision to make, but I elected to supress evidence of her existence for a reason."
>It's hard telling anypony this, but its starting to feel strangely right.
"Nightmare Moon will return. I and everypony knew it. Over hundreds of years I took steps to turn her into legend rather than history. I wanted the ponies of Equestria to live free from the tyranny of fear."
>>
>>29970673

>Honeycomb is taken aback
>"I... thats really... deep. I don't know what to say. I can't even imagine..."
>You put a hoof up to her lips
"You don't have to say anything. I haven't told anypony this for a very long time. Thank you for listening."
>"Of course, Princess."
"You can call me Celestia."
>You take another sip of your tea.
>You're really going to get used to her
"You promised not to tell anypony, remember?"
>"Of course, pinkie promise!"
>You both giggle, and you refill the teacups.
"Please stay here with me a while, its nice to have company."
>"Well, if the headmaster complains about me being behind on my work then I've got a good excuse!"
>The both of you share a heartfelt laugh
>It fells like shes really beginning to open up to you.
"I think you and I are going to be great friends."

-fin.
https://pastebin.com/erPrkDUi
>>
>>29970679
That was nice.
Thank's for giving us your time and effort.
>>
>>29970679
Meh. But...well meh.
>>
File: 1442875894761.jpg (107KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1442875894761.jpg
107KB, 1024x683px
>>29970679
This is the first green we've had in 5 months.
Thanks, really.
>>
File: IMG_5349.jpg (3MB, 5255x3026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5349.jpg
3MB, 5255x3026px
>>29970679
You're a beautiful manperson anon. Thank you for blessing us with green
>>
>>29967635
Now I'm back from work. Does anyone have any interest in me continuing this short and random tale of cartoon ponies and degenerate behavior, or should I shut up now?
>>
>>29971458
Do it faget
>>
File: eyyy.jpg (116KB, 1083x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eyyy.jpg
116KB, 1083x1024px
>>29971458
Absolutely, dude.
>>
>>29971728
>>29972131
Okay. Just for the (yous).

>"You don't seem to have lost any respect for me."
"You're a goddess. Different standards."
>She snorts, but smiles.
"It's the way I was raised. A man can never allow himself to look weak or foolish."
>"I know, and I respect that. At the same time, I'd be very touched if you allowed me to see you just a little bit vulnerable."
"...fine. I'm only willing to do this to make you happy, Sunny Buns. You know I love you and I can never tell you 'no.'"
>she grins. "You'll love this. I promise."
>she removes a golden horseshoe and uses one of the sharp corners to scrape crumbs off the brick
>loads the hookah, ignites it with magical fire. "Fire in the hole," she whispers
>holds he mouthpiece in her magical field, and takes an enormous, horse-sized toke, the hookah gurgling
>then wraps her wings around you in a feathery soft hug
>and blows the smoke in your face
>touches your chest with a marshmallow hoof
>"I'm gonna get you stoned and molest you."
>takes another hit from the hookah
>and kisses you on the mouth, nibbling softly at your lower lip, touching the tip of her tongue to yours
>and passes a lungful of smoke to you, from her mouth to yours
>and hugs your face to the soft fluffy hair on her chest
>"Hold the smoke in for me, honey. Hold it in for Auntie Tia. You're going to get a surprise."
>she sucks in another lungful of smoke, smiling at you beatifically
>you can hold it no longer, and you cough and sputter
>immediately she kisses you again, and passes more smoke to you
>"Yeah, sweetie. You're going to feel so good. Let Auntie Tia take care of you."
>she kisses your neck, your ears
>nuzzles your neck and begins unbuttoning your shirt with her dextrous lips
>she puts the hookah's mouthpiece in your hands, pushes the end into your mouth, and grins hugely
>"Now suck the smoke in, sweetie. Suck it in deep, and hold it in for me. That's a good boy."
>>
>>29972146
>she holds your face against her chest again, her soft marshmallow hooves roaming your back as she whispers in your ear
>"I promise, I promise you're going to love this."
>you recall later that at this point you feel yourself becoming dizzy
>but from this point on your memories are fragmented
>discontinuous
>she blows a stream of smoke into your face, then kisses you on each cheek, and giggles
>you have difficulty concentrating, focusing
>you try to stand but the floor is at a strange angle and you must wrap your arms around her for support
>but your body is tingling
>and she's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen
>the universe vanishes, nothing exists but her eyes and voice
>and the sensation of the short smooth soft hair all over her chest as you hug her
>it feels amazing, just holding your arms around her barrel feels erotic
>you plant little kisses all the way up and down her neck, across her beautiful muzzle, onto her lips
>she is atop you, her wings wrapped around you, her hooves on your shoulders, her tongue squirming in your mouth
>you think disconnected, non-sequential thoughts about squirming octopus tentacles, then imagine for an instant that she has become the most beautiful octopus you can imagine
>octopi live in the sea, her eyes are as deep as the sea, and you could drown in them
>the sea is salty, just like her cunt, which is suddenly rubbing against your mouth insistently
>her adorable bright pink clit stuck out at you, while she smirks over her shoulder at you
>she squeals at the touch of your tongue
>you french-kiss her glistening round donut-sized asshole while touching her clit with your fingers
>and are rewarded by animalistic grunts and growls of pleasure and a gush of hot salty fluids
>she is atop you, her face a mask of lust and hunger as she impales herself on your cock
>"Rut me hard. Rut me from underneath, right there, don't stop"
>>
>>29972150
>you groan at the amazing slippery wet heat of her, it feels like she's milking your cock with her vaginal muscles
>you feel almost as though rainbow colored fire should be running up and down the shaft of your cock as it plunges into her
>and you wrap your arms around her barrel and ram your hips up into hers for all you're worth
>she moans and squeals and whinnies joyfully
>"Give me your seed! All of it! Fill up my womb and give Auntie Tia a foal!"
>you arch your back and scream "I love you, I love you, I love you," convulsing beneath her as you come harder than you can ever remember coming in your life
>you are wrapped in her soft white wings, looking at her beautiful, loving eyes in a warm daze
>"But I'm still horny," she says
>and walks unsteadily to a chest of drawers
>and withdraws an intimidatingly large sex toy
>and says "Stick it in my cunt and fuck me with it, hard."
>and you do
>you fuck her with the toy and lick her asshole while she whips her tail from side to side and growls and moans
>and finally screams and begs you to stop
>your response is to twist and roll the enormous rubber horsecock inside her instead of in and out, while licking her clit daintily
>she screams sharply once more, then picks you up with her magic and throws you onto the bed
>and joins you, wrapping her forelegs around you and cuddling you, big spoon to your little spoon
>and whispers in your ear "I told you you'd like it."

end
>>
>>29972161
6/10, not bad Anon. Was hoping for comfy moreso than rutting, but that's just me.
>>
>>29972228
Thanks. I try.

It's based on a personal experience, one night about ten years back--perhaps unfortunately with a woman, not with a talking pony. It was fun, but at the same time a little scary, and not something I'd do again, I think--unless a very pretty talking pony talked me into it. I don't think a woman could, but Celestia might be able to convince me.
>>
>>29972250
>based on a personal experience
I'd be okay with having one of them, I gotta say.
>>
>>29933012

i want to shove my penis into celestia's vagina and wreck her insides so badly she will never be able to go to the bathroom again without feeling a burning sensation.
>>
>>29972330
I want to make slow, gentle love to Celestia in the bedroom with the lights off, in the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation.

Plot twist: to ponies, what we call "missionary" is "dolphin style," and it's regarded as kind of odd and borderline kinky.
>>
File: aMRsEvR - Imgur.jpg (372KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aMRsEvR - Imgur.jpg
372KB, 1920x1200px
Desire...
>>
>>29972751
Like fire. Hellfire.
>>
File: 1373230649995.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1373230649995.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>29972751
Obsession is perhaps a better word.
>>
File: 1461272792329.png (583KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461272792329.png
583KB, 1024x1024px
>There is no strength in the hunger she possesses… and the will behind her power is a primal thing. And it devours her as she devours others—her mere presence kills all around her, slowly, feeding her. She is already dead, it is simply a question of how many she kills before she falls.
>>
File: 1371818827612.png (285KB, 723x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1371818827612.png
285KB, 723x1104px
>>29973488
Is this like a Nightmare Moon equivalent to Celestia? Or just an explanation for her immortality?

And good morning, /sun/. It will be Sunday again tomorrow. Do we make a new thread when this one dies or just ride this one out and then wait until next Sunday?
>>
>>29974238
I speak for no one else, but it is my preference to ride this one down to the bump limit, like Major Kong riding the bomb.
>>
File: 1375232740936.jpg (762KB, 1000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1375232740936.jpg
762KB, 1000x1700px
>>29974301
We should always ride the thread to bump limit, I'm just wondering if we should make a new one whenever it ends or wait until next Sunday. Though we still have a bit to go before bump limit I guess.
>>
File: Celestia_says_why_the_long_face.png (252KB, 750x527px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_says_why_the_long_face.png
252KB, 750x527px
>>29974466
That one doesn't matter much to me.

Hmm. A somewhat horsey Sunbutt.

Does anyone else like semi-realistic, more equine-looking art of our favorite sun goddess?
>>
File: Celestia_wishes_to_horse_around.jpg (500KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_wishes_to_horse_around.jpg
500KB, 750x750px
>>29974494
and furthermore

Such is my affection for the character's personality, and the voice acting, that I would not be deterred even if she "really" looked like this.
>>
File: 1409175545651.jpg (445KB, 595x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409175545651.jpg
445KB, 595x750px
>>29974494
>>29974499
She's the most horsey looking character on the show as is, going the rest of the way probably wouldn't matter too much.
I really like when she's drawn with a muscular equine body and a cute face though.
I can't really find the image I'm thinking of but it's probably already been posted anyways.
>>
File: 1373231105731.jpg (608KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
1373231105731.jpg
608KB, 731x731px
>>
>>29974584
>She's the most horsey looking character on the show as is

She's a big yummy horsey Amazon, is what she is. <3
>>
File: 1375232708308.png (215KB, 777x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375232708308.png
215KB, 777x600px
>>29976419
Exactly.
A Mare Goddess.
>>
File: 1375232635345.png (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1375232635345.png
339KB, 1000x1000px
What kind of man does she want?
>>
>>29977240
Alas, love her though I do, I imagine that Celly's wet dreams involve male alicorns, or at least big muscular pegasus warrior types. I can't see her taking sexual interest in humans. She might even be upset by the suggestion.
>>
File: 1371831166934.png (699KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1371831166934.png
699KB, 1280x720px
>>29977356
>that entire post
RRREEEEEEEE
>>
File: celestia_by_amorecadenza-d6zyf6i.png (436KB, 665x1200px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_by_amorecadenza-d6zyf6i.png
436KB, 665x1200px
>>
File: 1489447143906.gif (924KB, 1187x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489447143906.gif
924KB, 1187x753px
>>29974238
The picture is for a Nightmare Moon style Celestia. or possibly just the inevitable result of the sun goddess one day going nova, and becoming the personification of a black hole.

The flavor text I just lifted wholly from a description of Darth Nihilus from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II, because it oddly seemed appropriate.
>>
>>29974466
>wait until next Sunday
Please. As if the resident redditors would miss a chance to stir up some more shit.
And the old OP is dead anyway, so it's not like there are many people left giving enough fucks to take it upon themselves to start a new thread, besides the above-mentioned ones.
>>
>>29977356
That makes too much sense, delete this
>>
File: 1492622944386.png (966KB, 1165x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1492622944386.png
966KB, 1165x2457px
>>29977240
>What kind of man does she want?
The kind with a vag.
>>
File: celestia_by_malliya-d4xqjx5.jpg (295KB, 900x622px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_by_malliya-d4xqjx5.jpg
295KB, 900x622px
Aren't her wings pretty?
>>
File: delet this.png (139KB, 176x287px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
139KB, 176x287px
>>29977356
delet

>>29977240
Strong, hardy, hardworking, blue collar human males.
>>
File: 1404053337064.jpg (269KB, 1598x917px) Image search: [Google]
1404053337064.jpg
269KB, 1598x917px
I wish we had more discussion in these threads, but I don't really know what to discuss anyways.

How does Celestia stay sane over the eons?
>>
>>29980277
>How does Celestia stay sane over the eons?

Maybe she doesn't. Consider all the really, really questionable things she's done in the show, onscreen. I love her, but, seriously, forgiving Discord for plotting with Tirek to betray her? Granting basically godhood to Twilight Snapple, who if anything after four or five years in Ponyville is a lot less sane and a lot less stable than the sarcastic Twilight Snarkle she sent to learn about friendship? Fretting like a neurotic mother hen about one unicorn, instead of planning how to deal with Nightmare Moon's return? Turns out that one wasn't arranged behind the scenes after all, and it wasn't planned from the beginning for Purplesmart and friends to redeem Luna magically and nonlethally with the Elements of Harmony. Nope, that was all just dumb luck and it could just as easily have ended with magical Armageddon and an entire planet of sentient life frozen to death in an endless night. Monologuing when she saw Chrysalis instead of putting boot to ass and fighting dirty before she could react, because "a fair fight" is all very romantic and 19th Century, but she's got a kingdom full of innocents to protect, and in the real world a fair fight means you done goofed and need to reevaluate your tactical decisions.

...I'm making myself sad now. I miss mysterious ultracompetent chessmaster goddess Celestia from Season 1. I am not sure I can love happy-go-lucky don't-worry-it'll-all-work-out I-don't-need-no-stinking-plan trust-me-I-know-what-I'm-doing oh-wait-what-are-we-doing Season 7 Celestia. Hasbro, why have you done this to us? I weep.
>>
File: 1373252626900.jpg (104KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
1373252626900.jpg
104KB, 900x736px
>>29980477
You're hurting the image I have of my waifu, please stop.
Luckily you can't hurt it too much because I haven't even seen Nu-Celestia.
>>
>>29980477
Fuck your dubs. I supplant the show canon with my own.
>>
File: 1492463814330.png (115KB, 524x516px) Image search: [Google]
1492463814330.png
115KB, 524x516px
>>29977356
>>
File: Celestia_says_keikaku_doori.jpg (135KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_says_keikaku_doori.jpg
135KB, 800x700px
>>29980531
>>29980556
If it hurts you to read it, it hurt me more to write it.

I miss my supergenius chessmistress poni waifu, who did what she did to protect her people, and because she had to walk a fine line between being the deus ex machine that solves every problem for them, and letting them learn to deal with bad stuff on their own because they need to learn and grow, and because maybe she won't live forever--and because maybe, just maybe, she hopes that some day she'll be able to rule as first among equals--that's what "princess" means in the original Latin, or rather "Princeps," "First Citizen"--instead of being trapped forever in a solid gold cage, forced to be magical Mommy to a nation of forever infants who literally can't live without her--because however much they love her, however pretty the castle is, that would surely soon become a nightmarish living hell.

I want my Gendou Ikari level chessmistress manipulator waifu back. D:
>>
File: 1378626287283.jpg (638KB, 1500x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1378626287283.jpg
638KB, 1500x1760px
>>
>>29981454
A lovely dress for a lovely mare, and, hmm, is she going to a masquerade?

That makes me think of

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/61934/chapter-37 <-- Very NSFW and also contains some creepy implications and scenes. Contains a dickish and unsympathetic human character, and AmoralManipulator/Tyrant!Celestia. They hate one another. They hate one another so much that he tries and fails to start a revolution to overthrow her. Then they have incredibly hot public hatesex in front of all Canterlot's aristocrats at a "masked" orgy (he's the only human in the world, and Sunbutt is pretty distinctive looking, little domino mask perched on her nose or no, and it was her idea to do this to send a certain message). Hatesex isn't even my thing, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck if it isn't a hot scene.
>>
Does anyone else have fantasies of getting Celestia preganananant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
>>
>>29981763
of course
>>
Good luck OP. Here have some.
[NSFW]
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03PZkL4iLAp
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cSfly3hgAJ
>>
File: 1492606289243.png (135KB, 371x379px) Image search: [Google]
1492606289243.png
135KB, 371x379px
>>29982509
>>
File: 1468365309380.png (536KB, 816x630px) Image search: [Google]
1468365309380.png
536KB, 816x630px
Sunday morning
>>
File: 1405723727522.png (170KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
1405723727522.png
170KB, 589x600px
To the anon who suggested Jazzteeth's End of the Universe in the last thread, thank you very much. I cried like a bitch.
>>
File: Sailor_Moon.jpg (59KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_Moon.jpg
59KB, 750x600px
>>29982509
Oh goddamnit Wuten.

nigger we thought you were ded
>>
File: 1404728594397.png (727KB, 856x764px) Image search: [Google]
1404728594397.png
727KB, 856x764px
Good morning /sun/
How are you all doing today?
>>
>>29984443
Can't complain yet
>>
File: do the wave.gif (2MB, 417x451px) Image search: [Google]
do the wave.gif
2MB, 417x451px
fuck you, page 9
>>
File: 1373230887655.jpg (111KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1373230887655.jpg
111KB, 792x1008px
I want to hold her, to feel her against my body.
>>
File: celly bananna.gif (1MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
celly bananna.gif
1MB, 500x313px
\[†]/
>>
>>29982509
what the fug
Who did you make this with, Wuten? Your very own IRL waifu?
>>
>>29982509
>Eating Celly out until she's all shaky and gasping as she tries to address her subjects
>They can't see you behind her on the platform, but they can sure as hell hear the results of your work
>She tries - and fails - to hold back the results of your work
Uuuuunf.
>>
File: 1493482598210.png (134KB, 1387x606px) Image search: [Google]
1493482598210.png
134KB, 1387x606px
Do you think Discordant Harmony is a Dislestia episode?
>Discordant Harmony
>Discord and Harmony
>>
>>29986771
Fucking better not be lad
Also what is Treehouse?
>>
File: pc1bs.jpg (312KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
pc1bs.jpg
312KB, 1280x704px
>>29986803
The channel the show airs on in fagland (Canada)
>>
>>29986771
Last time i checked, Celestia was related to Sun than Harmony. It's probably Discord/Stalright bond episode or Discord/Shatner meme fest.
>>
sun
>>
File: sunbutt.png (434KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt.png
434KB, 1280x720px
>"My word, all that hubbub over something so wholesome and well meaning."
>"I would have gladly loaned out use of the royal gardens and aviary for use by Ms. Shy's animal friends."
>>
File: Celestia_implies_implications.gif (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_implies_implications.gif
57KB, 500x500px
>>29986011
She'll touch you with her noodly appendage.

And ruin you for women, and other mares, for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1375232573448.png (185KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1375232573448.png
185KB, 900x500px
>>29987481
She's such a good, cute, and wonderful waifu isn't she?
>>
>>29987621
She is best quadruped waifu and on my short list of best fictional character waifus.
>>
>>29986122
Not Wuten, but that sounds an awful lot like an amateur VA he knows, who calls herself Kagome--who does a damn good Sunbutt, as you may have noticed.

He used to host Livestream things on Friday nights where he and Bolding and other tripfags from the AiE threads would do pants-shittingly hilarous live readings of the worst ponific they could find. I'm honored they read one of mine once, until it got so fucking weird that Wuten basically had a BSOD in front of the camera and had to reboot his brain before he could function again. He'd play animoo and the people chatting in the channel would riff on it. It's a sad way to spend Friday nights, but then again, I had fun, anyway.

I am trying to recall if we ever saw what Kagome looks like. I am 98% sure she's AzN and pretty hot.
>>
File: 1404028759869.png (981KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1404028759869.png
981KB, 1095x730px
Bump bump sugar lump rump!
>>
>>29988675
>wake up
>see dis
>wat do?
>>
>>29988786
>Lean up
>Boop nose with own nose
>>
File: Celestia_likes_that.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_likes_that.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>29988788
A most excellent plan.
>>
>>29988788
cute as fuck
>>
File: 1299202.png (457KB, 1280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1299202.png
457KB, 1280x1140px
>>29988788
i would have kissed her snoot but your plan works too
>>
>>29989060
worst ship
>>
File: 1483584262038.jpg (483KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483584262038.jpg
483KB, 900x1200px
>>29989103
There are worse ships, but I agree that this one's up there. Who would be a good ship for Celly though?
>>
File: 1374551227961.jpg (196KB, 800x827px) Image search: [Google]
1374551227961.jpg
196KB, 800x827px
>>29989178
Me.
>>
>>29989178
I'm in love with her myself, but I know I'm not remotely good enough for her. She's a living goddess and a head of state, after all.

I'm not even good enough for Evil!Celestia from the comics, and she's a supervillainess.
>>
>>29989248
>there will never be an episode where evil celestia comes to the normal world and sings "i'm the bad guy"
Feelsbadpony.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
>>
I propose that we refer to erotic stories featuring our favorite Princess as "Sunsmut."
>>
>>29989445
And if anal would it be Sunbuttsmut?
>image limit reached
>>
>>29989489
Yes. Or Secret Sun Butt Fun.
>>
>>29933012
Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER?
>>
>>29989524
no
I love her.
>>
So would you guys cum on her face then?
>>
>>29989569
Yes, but only if she asked me to or I had really specific permission to do it.
>>
>>29983043
Glad you liked it.
>>
>>29987113
>Discord/Shatner meme fest
thatd b breddy gud tho
>>
Live.
>>
>first of May
>clear blue sky
>tender, warm sun
>hot enough to be outside without a jacket
We're heading for brighter times. Praise it.
>>
starlight the OP unicorn who can do no wrong is going to steal another princess episode later this season
>>
>>29992513
I don't know what angers me more, waiting 7 years to have Celestia episodes, or having Vogel's pink turd in every one of them. There's no fucking respite for sunfags, is there?
>>
>>29993089
No, I suppose there isn't--but we love the character just that much. We're just that devoted to Best Princess.

...Nicole Oliver's voice acting surely has a lot to do with it. She keeps on voicing characters 4chan falls in love with. Farseer Taldeer from Dawn of War is another example--and if you don't understand what I'm talking about, /tg/ wrote a lot of fanfic about her, including the infamous "Love can Bloom" for which you may google. Taldeer is best Eldar, just as Celestia is Best Pony. (and what if they'd been voiced by Sarah Silverman, or Fran Drescher--the female Gilbert Gottfried--instead? the character designs would still be fantastic, and they might be well written, but... yeesh)
>>
>>29994195
I would bang a Fran Drescher pony.
>>
Our thread CAN'T die! I won't let her go.

How well do Luna and Celestia get along? Do they often spend time together?
>>
>>29995990
We'll find out when Poochie impulsively switches their cutie marks and steals the episode

Thanks for the bump, retard
>>
>>29994195
She's got a great voice for sure. Recently she voiced one of the main characters in Thimbleweed Park.

>>29995990
>How well do Luna and Celestia get along?
They probably get along well enough, but the whole NMM and 1000-year separation thing doesn't just go away. They still love each other, but there are some wounds that may never fully heal.

>Do they often spend time together?
I don't imagine they would spend much time together, seeing as they have different schedules. Although, now that I think about it, have we ever seen/heard about the princesses sleeping?
>>
>>29995990
My headcanon is that one's the Day Pony and one's the Night Pony and this prevents them from spending as much time together as they might--but both are also somewhere between really OP mages and living goddesses, and one of the perks of that is that they need less sleep than most ponies do.

I also have this headcanon that they're literally sisters, and that Celestia is a doting big sister. Both sisters like pranks a little too much for their own good. When not in public, and no one's watching, both act more like teenage girls than grown women, and Luna in particular can be moody. From her perspective she's only been back from the moon a few years. I wonder if it bothers her. Maybe it does. I think Sunbutt tries to help.

They love one another very much, but it doesn't mean they don't sometimes get snippy with one another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbZpXZMCHk

They're sisters, though, and they still love one another.
>>
>>29996408
>"Ok, ok, look..it's not a big deal, we'll just write our names on a gift that's already here."
>'Agreed. Though mayhaps we ought to see what we are gifting first.'
>They stand in front of the gift table using their princess x-ray vision
>"..'The complete box set of the comedy stylings of Gallagher?' Fucking hell, Twilight, you're a princess and THAT'S your gift?"
>'..S-sister, are the wedding goers aware the betrothed are both near septuagenarians?'
>"Hmm?"
>'It is just that a large number of these gifts appear to be sex apparatuses..'
>>
>>29996447
I kek'd, good sir.
>>
bump before bed,
goodnight /sun/
>>
>>29997669
Goodnight, Anon. Sleep well and wake up to a beautiful, sunny, day.

>tfw image limit
>I remember back when we would go through and delete images we posted in the very top of the thread to post new ones
kek, don't think I'll do it now unless others want to as well
>>
Let's let it die
>>
>>29996289
>have we ever seen/heard about the princesses sleeping?
Literally a whole episode dedicated to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbVRKNgmfY
>>
>>29999566
>when she sleeps
>Luna dreams about sleeping

We need to go deeper. BWONGGGGGGGG
>>
>>29933012
what is this board?
>>
>>29999603
just asking
>>
WE DID IT ANONS

>>30000000
>>
>>30000079
Sun butt best horse
>>
>>30000079
Fuck ye
>>
>>30000079
She deserves it and so do we
>>
Celestia episode leaked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7fWseclr8
>>
>>30000079
/moon/ here. You guys deserve this get.
>>
>>30001674
Thanks Anon.
Truly amazing times when a resurrected Egyptian god has the same waifu as us.
>>
>>29970679
Apparently you're not allowed to produce content for other threads
>>30002436
>>
>>30001173
ha ha.
>>
>>29989569
No.
I want to cum on her feet.
>>
>>30000079
god get confirms he loves this pony.
>>
>>29939551
>Celestia stops getting that buzz like before
>starts injecting ashes like heroin
>full on junkie
>but still shes the fucking princess and nobody can tell her otherwise
>>
>>29948681
Her cutie mark is an 8 point star, not a 7 point star. You fucked up.
>>
>>30003623
>counting is hard
>>
>>30003597
That's a little too grimderp for me. Maybe something a little less depressing, like...

>Celestia can't get drunk because her goddess/superhorse metabolism breaks down alcohol too fast
>so after a trying day she sometimes uses other means
>Philomena's ashes, but there's only so much of that to go around
>she learns that Fluttershy and Tree Hugger cultivate small amounts of "medicinal" (ha ha ha ha. no, wait, you were serious, let me laugh some more) cannabis
>tries it
>becomes Equestria's stoner princess
>Luna tells her she's being irresponsible
>tells Luna she's too stiff-necked and should relax
>Luna slowly ends up taking charge of nearly everything, both day and night
>just like Celestia did for centuries until pretty recently
>Celestia becomes known as "our beautiful and kind but somewhat irresponsible Princess"
>and everyone still absolutely loves her
>dotes on her
>loves seeing her happy and making her happy
>but she sleeps all day
>and doesn't do much besides get high, play video games, and eat cake
>so no one asks her to do anything important, like making the magical trains run on time, or fighting monsters
>Luna raises and lowers both Sun and Moon
>Luna negotiates treaties with foreign powers
>Luna makes speeches before Parliament and the nobles
>Luna runs the military
>Luna helps Twilight Sporkle and her friends fight the Monster of the Week
>Celestia sometimes appears riding in the carriage beside her frazzled, overworked sister, red-eyed and giggling at nothing in particular
>waving to adoring crowds who occasionally toss bags of weed into the royal coach
>much to Luna's annoyance
>then they return to the castle
>and Celestia goes into her bedroom
>looks around furtively
>closes the blinds
>puts the bong in the drawer, cuts a fat wedge of chocolate cake
>rubs her hooves together
>and says "Just as planned."
>>
sunbump
>>
>>30003740
>Luna is made aware of the scheme
>gets really pissed off
>hatches counter plan
>start with editing historical documents
>erase all details about celestia, make it look like she didn't exsist
>edit photographs so that its just luna, or replace pictures of celestia with pictures of luna if they are banishment era
>bassically removing her from the picture same way stalin got rid of trotsky
>send any pony who questions the sudden dissapearance to the gulag
>the gulag is just a pot farm that celestia lives on now
>>
I want to cuddle with her! Maybe I'll do it in my dreams tonight.
>>
>>30006534
You're thinking of the other princess.
>>
>>30006534
>>30007117
>"Anonymous, we meet at last!" The alicorn exclaims in a booming voice.
"Princess Luna?"
>"Yes indeed, 'tis us - the Princess of the Night, the Weaver of Stars, the Warden of Dreams."
>"For o so long have we watched your struggles from afar, sharing in your pain and wishing we could do something to alleviate your loneliness," she says with sad eyes.
>"And tonight, after many a month of hard work we've finally managed to will ourselves into your dream."
>She smiles broadly at you.
>"We come to offer hugs and to receive rubs of the tummy! What says thou?"
>Her eyes seem to sparkle with boundless excitement as she looks at you expectantly.
"Could you come back with your sister?"
>>
>>30007280
I had a kek, lad.
And I think Celestia was in my dreams last night though perhaps only tangentially. From what I remember I spent most of the time lost in a crumbling and decrepit castle, reminded me of The Painted World of Ariamis.
>>
>>30007926
When the ashes are two, a flame alighteth. Thou'rt ash, and fire befits thee, of course...
>>
>>30009186
Celestia... Bring me muh flail...
>>
>>30005036
>the gulag is just a pot farm that Celestia lives on now
That's a commune you dolt. you let Celestia be princess of the libertarian left.
>>
>>30007280
>Not pointing her towards /moon/
Anon you cruel heartless bastard, she just missed her target anon.
>>
>>30007280
Faggot
>>
>>30010318
No, he's just a man with preferences like the rest of us.

The right preferences ^:)
>>
>>29972228
Someone made a similar request in /moon/ and I thought of what you said, and tried again, this time going for feelz instead of clop.

>>30010320

Keeping in mind that it involves a different Princess, does this come any closer to what you were hoping for?
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.