[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sunset Shimmer an allegory for the WHORE of Babylon as described

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Revelations 17:4 "And the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality."

She frequently dresses in purple and in scarlet. And in the first movie she tried to adorn herself with a crown. She also has 7 friends which are likened to the 7 heads of the beast she rides.

Revelations 17:3
"Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns."

Not to mention in the first movie she appeared as a literal demon after obtaining a golden crown.
>>
>>29928456
All of bible verses are vague enough to apply to almost anything
>>
>>29928469
Absolutely this.
>>
>>29928456
>>29928469
>>29928476
I mean Luna herself is basically just Lucifer with a good end
>>
File: IMG_0076.png (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.png
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>29928469
I dunno it's pretty spot on if you ask me.
>>
>>29928456
>Revelations interpretations

Ancient headcanon arguments, here we come!
>>
>>29928783
Sunset does fit the qualifications though.
>>
>>29928456
She's an allegory for Satan himself

>Closest to her world's chief god
>Finds it not to be enough, wants to take over
>Gets banished to Monster High hell
>Corrupts and torments the denizens of said hell
>>
File: queen morningstar.png (583KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
queen morningstar.png
583KB, 1024x1024px
>all these people who still don't realize the Morningstar was the liberator of mankind
sad desu
>>
Stupid fucking Christfags
>>
>>29929921
Don't get your fedora in a twist there bucko.
>>
>>29929942
Keep your religious shit away from cute ponies you cancerous fuck
>>
>>29929955
Keep your atheism away from ponies you cancerous fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.