[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A babysitting episode where the baby is not an annoying piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>A babysitting episode where the baby is not an annoying piece of shit.

What is this madness!
>>
>>29926784
A delusion on the ownership of infants.
>>
File: 1CNKmYu.png (192KB, 1531x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1CNKmYu.png
192KB, 1531x1013px
>>29926784
I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not Sparta.
>>
Yea, fortunately they just had her look sad and try and look for other solutions when Twilight upset her, rather than have her be a little bitch and start crying.

Kind of a smart move.
>>
>>29926784
More like
>baby episode where we see the baby's interactions with the babysitter instead of just the baby obliviously having fun while the baby sitter goes crazy
>>
>>29926784
Is she THAT desperate for my penis?
>>
I want that baby to sit on my dick.
>>
>>29926784
your doggo has autism
>>
>>29926784
How about you stop spreading lies. The baby was far too annoying.
>>
>>29927058
Compared to the Baby Cakes in their episode?
>>
>>29926784
Did we watch the same episode?
>>
>>29926784

Also the baby is sexy as fuck
>>
>>29926784
why do baby poners all look fucking shit

even looking at that thing is annoying the fuck out of me
>>
>>29926784
It is actually an episode aimed so the faggots of here think that babies are cute and worth the trouble so they get married with a shit tier hoe and then they are forever stuck paying for school and shit because that's how life works
>>
>>29926784
It's called not being absolutely retarded and being able to put a decent spint to a cliche plot, salvaging it as much as they can.
You know, something the show used to do in S1 and now at least trying to do again.
>>
>>29926934
this,

Flurry's character definitely felt more like a kid than a baby. She actually was presented with some grasp of the situation and then made short sighted decisions rather than pissing and crying like we saw with Baby Cakes (But even that, however bad is not nearly as bad as it could have been when you look at cartoons as a whole).
>>
File: your opinion.gif (552KB, 524x483px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.gif
552KB, 524x483px
>>29927058
>>29927096
First time watching a babysitter episode? This was the tamest I've ever seen by far.
>>
>>29927206
Why do NEETs complain about what successful people do?
>>
>>29927225
Why is she so smart while Baby Cakes are still dumb? Fucking mud horses genes.
>>
So when are we going to get a picture of Twilight and Flurry making the stuffed bears hump each other?
>>
>>29927225
This is really the dealbreaker here, Flurry grasps the situation around her, she's not nonsensical. That alone allowed them to not overuse the "babby can't stop being retarded and there's nothing you can do about it" cliche. I wasn't expecting that knowing how lazy the writers can get.
>>
>>29927225
Now that you mention, that is true. For all the shit the Baby Cakes episode gets, it does end with them trying to make up for it to Pinkie. Any other cartoon would have ended with them being obnoxious shitheads to the bitter end.
>>
>>29927349
>Any other cartoon would have ended with them being obnoxious shitheads to the bitter end.
Like this most recent episode did?
>>
>>29927254
Because "successful" people still kill themselves.
So they don't really have it much better.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.