[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MMDW 2.0 >Baby Cakes 2.0 What s next? And on top of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

File: Flurry.jpg (42KB, 408x421px) Image search: [Google]
Flurry.jpg
42KB, 408x421px
>MMDW 2.0
>Baby Cakes 2.0
What s next?

And on top of it all, its a Flurry episode.
>>
>>29925503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
File: baitpone fell from your bait.png (176KB, 653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone fell from your bait.png
176KB, 653x1200px
>>
File: sweetie is on a diet today.gif (1MB, 480x392px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie is on a diet today.gif
1MB, 480x392px
>>29925503
That image is just silly OP. We all know that Flurry Heart didn't ruin MLP forever. Twilicorn did.
>>
>>29925503
>2.0
They're not. MMDW2.0 was completely different because there were zombies instead of superheros. And this is a Twilight episode, not a Pinkie episode. Only episodes that are absolutely identical can be considered rehashes. And even if they were identical, they wouldn't have the same title, so rehashes don't exist. If you don't like the show, get out, Faustfag, you're to stupid too understand MLP.

*le ebin Your Tears.gif
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29925815
>MMDW
-dash saves someone and gets praised
-her ego grows a dozen sizes
-starts demanding praise for everything
-her friends talk behind her back
>decide to teach her a lesson by beating her at her own game
-her friends are more heroic together than she can be alone
-brag about themselves in front of dash in an attempt to make her see shes being as assclown
-dash gets depressed because no one is sucking her dick anymore
-attempts to sabotage her friends
-lesson learned in humility for some reason

>28 pranks later
-dash is being an asshole pranking everyone
-friends directly confront her right away to explain shes being an asshole
-dash elects to ignore them and keeps being an asshole
-friends try talking to her again and she ignores them again
>decide to teach her a lesson by beating her at her own game
-entire town pranks dash
-dash stays with the cookies rather than escape because loyalty n shit
-finds out it was just a prank bro
-lesson learned that not everyone enjoys being pranked

and this is why youre a stupid fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1418097.png (703KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418097.png
703KB, 1600x1200px
>>29926539
Anon, I used a dead thread to summon you because I wanted to talk with you, and I knew you would hear my call. I'm happy to see that the bait worked. I'll be serious now.

In all honesty, do you expect to change anyone else's mind calling an idiot to everyone who disagrees with you? It's always the same, if you don't want an episode with Glimmer, you're an idiot, if you don't like this episode that I liked, you're an idiot. Every fucking time.

I really think that you haven't thought this through. I get that you do this to vent because you're tired of seeing people sitting on the show you love, and I honestly applaud your enthusiasm. And I'm the first to admit that the people who say "if you still like the show, you're a shiteater" are cancer. Every idiot who unironically believes that "stop liking what I don't like" is acceptable deserves to be fucked with a cactus, but not everyone is like that, and you /always/ treat everyone who doesn't think like you the same.

I want to believe that you aren't actually defending "stop not liking what I like", and this is just something that got a bit out of hand. I'm NOT saying "stop posting, let us bash the show! :^)", I'm just saying that, maybe, you should think what reaction you want to cause. Because, believe me, this attitude of "if you have a different opinion, we must insult each other" is absolutely counterproductive.
>>
>>29925503
28PL was definitey aa rehash of MMDW.
But this episode didn't feel anything like Baby Cakes, other than both having a babysitting plot.
>>
>>29927110
>Whats 4chan?
>Where s my safespace?
>Why is everyone so mean?
I m afraid you lost your way to derpibooru somewhere, this is definetly not the right neighboorhood for you fãm ^:)
Really do all of us a favour by removing self or returning to the cancerous general you came from, only so you can remove the general with yourself on your way out, thanks

Also i m not even the original anon you answered to, just fyi
>>
>>29925503
It´s like peotry, it rhymes
>>
>>29927356
>Also i m not even the original anon you answered to
They go fuck yourself with a speedboat, triple nigger. This isn't about safe spaces, fucking retard.
>>
File: fag.png (30KB, 395x124px) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
30KB, 395x124px
>>29927386
Now we re talking, i mean how can one force an opinion on someone else if they re all nice and shiz?
See, the way he keeps using 'fucking idiot' is the same for the way you used 'fucking retard' there, nothing out of the ordinary, so shut up and deal with it
>>
>>29925503
RUINED FOREVER
U
I
N
E
D

F
O
R
E
V
E
R
>>
File: 130475750046.png (170KB, 490x590px) Image search: [Google]
130475750046.png
170KB, 490x590px
>>29927504
>force an opinion
That's the problem, show discussion isn't about "forcing" opinions, and I don't even think that he was trying to "force" his opinion. But he always reacts as if everyone else were trying to force their opinions on him, he always kills the discussion because all comes down to "if you don't think the same, you're an idiot", and I want to believe that he hasn't noticed that he's doing what he's doing.
>>
>page 10
Well, I'll let it die. I hope we can have a real talk some day, smugposter.
>>
Hope you can do whatever you want with him, even if i dont see the point
Not going to argue about his sorry ass if he doesnt show up himself to prove his point from his own view either thou
>>
>>29927110
you could have just asked.

it might seem that way since i only use that tears image in response to memers who arent even trying. i give a response equal to what it warrants. if your post is a slew of memes like mmdw 2.0, poochie, nu whatever, and so on then you shall receive a meme in response.

as for why, i do it because someone needs to. i know full well my responses probably arent going to change any minds, especially not of those who i usually respond to that are just doing it to shitpost. however, an onlooker might see it and get something from it, and if shit slingers are never challenged they and any onlookers will just assume its a consensus.

i have conversations with those i feel are capable of forming coherent thoughts and speak their own opinions rather than using the royal we or echoing whats already been said. you for example. your response looks like its worth a real response, and so here it is. you might also notice pic related floating around when i give a serious response.

i dont jump on people who have a different opinion, i jump on people who say their opinion is the only correct one or who act like the majority is on their side and therefore it cant be disputed. that goes for both sides. i want people to make up their own minds. i want both sides to be able to have reasonable discussions about their own personal likes and dislikes of an episode. i want people to be able to say yes this episode had flaws but that doesnt mean its a shit episode. most of the time all i see are extremists. its either perfect or its shit. there is no middle ground. similarly most of the time that kind of post is coming from the its shit side of the fence which is why im almost always posting from the opposite side of the fence calling them an idiot for saying its shit.

does that clear up my position a bit?
>>
>>29925738
kek loser who can't accept beauty that is Twicorn
>>
>>29928363
kys fag
>>
>>29928208
guess you left.
>>
>>29927328
See>>29926539
>>
File: 1413535.gif (1MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1413535.gif
1MB, 427x240px
>>29928346
>onlookers will just assume it's a consensus
Well, I was literally starting my reply with "where's the problem?", but I have to admit that you're right. It's true that if people assumed that they're supposed to hate the show, it would be a problem. I didn't think about it, and yours is unironically a noble cause.

However, I think that your "shitposting detector" is faulty. You're using the presence of "memes" to tell shitposts apart, and things the problem is that those memes weren't always meant to be memes. OK, nowadays "Poochie" is used almost exclusively to insult Glimmerfags, but "MMDW2", while can be used to shitpost too, has an absolutely valid reason to exist.

MMDW had a ton of problems. For some people the worst problem was that they didn't try to talk, or whatever, those were different in 28PL, and that's why some people like 28PL better. For other people the worst problem was that they acted behind Dash's back and did exactly the same she was doing and she wasn't supposed to do. That problem was exactly identical in MMDW and 28PL, and if they repeat what you consider the worst problem of bad episode, it makes sense to say that they "rehashed" the episode, as inaccurate as it is.

I've seen you (I think that it was you) reacting kinda like you did in >>29926539 to much tamer posts, only because they used "MMDW2" or other similar misidentified "memes", and while I think that you're doing good trying to defend the board, you have no fucking idea how peeving is to read a reply like that to a post that wasn't supposed to be a shitpost. I'm not talking about "you huwt my fewlings", I can talk from experience, when you've received enough of those replies you stop trying to post real opinions and you just start shitposting. I'm trying to rehab, but I know I'm not the only Anon who ended up sick of this defense, and there'll be more.

It sounds stupid because the post you replied to ITT was bait, and it deserved your reply. But try to be more careful.
>>
>>29928392
He's 100% right tho
>>
>>29929152
>For other people the worst problem was that they acted behind Dash's back and did exactly the same she was doing and she wasn't supposed to do
>That problem was exactly identical in MMDW and 28PL
cmon anon. i highlighted the only part of the two episodes that were identical. they beat dash at her own game. the rest is totally different, especially the part you just mentioned. they had a meeting with dash to tell her to knock it off. dash told them no. thats the main complaint people had with MMDW.

theyre not misidentified memes and people who want to have a real discussion make themselves known fairly fast, even amongs the shitposting. in any case, thanks for your support and concern. it has been noted.

>p***ing
anon pls, i know this is an 18+ site but try to keep the talk down to sailor level.
>>
File: 3636363333636.png (91KB, 860x939px) Image search: [Google]
3636363333636.png
91KB, 860x939px
>>29925738
Seems Flurry was the most annoying thing that happened to us. At least for current /mlp/ people.
>>
Oh I loved this episode pretty much 10/10. It has given me a sample of everything I have asked for in MLP.
>>
>>29925503
I'd say
>Putting Your Hoof Down 8.0
>Sweet and Elite 2.0
>PPOV 2.0 through 4.0
>Magical Mystery Cure 2.0
>>
File: stop.gif (2MB, 305x380px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
2MB, 305x380px
>>29929304
You are autistic. Go look for a way to make a fake episode list or animatic.
>>
>>29929237
>cmon anon. i highlighted the only part of the two episodes that were identical. they beat dash at her own game. the rest is totally different, especially the part you just mentioned. they had a meeting with dash to tell her to knock it off. dash told them no. thats the main complaint people had with MMDW.
This is a semantic discussion and English isn't my native language, so maybe something is lost in translation. When I say that they acted "behind Dash's back" I'm not saying that they didn't try to stop her, I'm saying that the main action of the episode (come up with a different hero, setting up a prank) was done without Dash's knowledge.

And it's obvious, they couldn't say "stop or we'll pretend we're better heroes!" nor "stop or we'll pretend you poisoned us!", so beating her at her own game and doing it "behind her back" (or whatever the right expression is) come necessarily together.

And honestly I don't know what was the main complaint other people had with the episode, but for me and for some other people I've talked to, the implied morale ("if you don't like what your friends are doing, do the same") was always their main complaint with the original episode. And ultimately it doesn't matter if you "do the same" with or without asking them to stop.
>>
>>29929429
so you ask someone to stop doing something to you and they dont stop. whats your solution?
>>
File: himym_10.jpg (50KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
himym_10.jpg
50KB, 620x368px
>>29929464
>>
>>29929488
they did that and it didnt work. whats another solution?
>>
>>29929497
"I'm not sure she understood what we meant." Even Twilight knew that they fucked up when they said Dash that she didn't put enough effort in he pranks. The logic course of action would have been to go after Dash right away to tell her that she heard what she wanted to hear, and that she was wrong.
>>
>>29929569
why would that have made a difference to someone who just assumes theyre right? did you miss the entire opening? dash didnt understand because in dashs mind she was right and the others just didnt get it. they could talk to her for days and it wouldnt have made a difference.

so whats your next solution?
>>
File: 1485151966494.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485151966494.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>29925503
Still better than another Poochie episode.
Thanks based Flurry.
>>
>>29929161
I don't think you understand me. Grab the kitchen knife and stab it into your carotid vein.
>>
>>29929373
Holy shit that's 1 mammal that can emote better than a human.
>>
>>29929681
>carotid
>vein
Nigger, if you're going to try and be Top Edge, at least lrn2fukkenanatomy.
>>
>>29929669
You're opinion is wrong. SG > FH

Glimmer is the best thing to happen to the show in a while. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1266334.png (1MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1266334.png
1MB, 2000x1125px
>>29929646
>did you miss the entire opening?
Did the writer miss Griffon the Brush Off, when Dash actually listened to other ponies when they said her not to do the things she did in 28PL for no reason at all?

I don't want to discuss if 28PL was a good episode. It wasn't for me. It's my least favorite episode ever. I fucking hate it. And one of the reasons why I despise it is because it "rehashed" the completely retarded lesson in MMDW, "if you don't like what your friends are doing, do the same". It's a fucking terrible lesson. That's why I've called it MMDW2, and I'll keep on calling it MMDW2, because it has /exactly/ what I hated in MMDW.

Other of my reasons is that not only teaches the same "lesson", it literally tries to sell that it's the only solution, and your posts >>29929464 >>29929497 prove that they did it fairly well. And one more reason to hate it is that to make this clusterfuck work, they completely ignore previous episodes where Dash wasn't a complete retard.

But, again, I didn't want to talk about the episode, I just wanted to explain the "MMDW2" thing, I did it, and I think that you understood what I meant, even if you disagree because for you (and for other people) the problem with MMDW was something completely different than what it was for me.

I'll read your reply later if you write something, but I'm logging off for a while now. If the thread dies, I'll see you somewhere else. Bye.
>>
File: 3568235685.gif (447KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3568235685.gif
447KB, 600x600px
>>29929827
>"if you don't like what your friends are doing, do the same"
that wasnt the lesson of either episode, it was a means to an end. the lesson of MMDW was be humble in greatness. the lesson in 28 pranks later is not everyone has the same sense of humor you do.

the motives for each is also important. youre trying to color an action in the same color regardless of why it was done. its like saying "i punched someone in the face just to be an asshole" and "i punched someone in the face to defend someone from a bully" is exactly the same thing.

in MMDW it was an unwarranted passive-aggressive way of them trying to show dash how she was acting like a faggot. they didnt even try to talk to her about it first. unlike 28PL, it also wasnt meant to show her what its like to be the victim of something she was doing, it was just meant to destroy her pride.
in 28PL it was a direct response to dash not only not listening to them when they asked her stop not once, but twice, but it was the only option they had left that didnt hurt anyone. they didnt do anything to her that she hadnt already done to them, or planned on doing to them.

i honestly cant see how anyone thinks they were in any way identical. its no more a rehash than any episode where they use friendship to overcome something.

>it literally tries to sell that it's the only solution
thats why i asked for your solution, which near as i can tell is to keep talking and talking no matter how many times she ignores you. if you can think of something else id like to hear it.

>they completely ignore previous episodes where Dash wasn't a complete retard
the fact that 28PL was actually an idea leftover from s1 or s2 might shine some light on that. it didnt account for her character development since then.

i already knew MMDW 2.0 was a thing because some people like to over simplify things despite nothing being the same other than the method, and that in itself is not nearly enough to call it a rehash.
>>
File: animefans.jpg (36KB, 256x368px) Image search: [Google]
animefans.jpg
36KB, 256x368px
When the fandom consists of pedophiles, the creators can do anything they like and the fans will keep watching.
>>
>>29930075
go to bed lee.
>>
File: welp, that s it.png (50KB, 685x299px) Image search: [Google]
welp, that s it.png
50KB, 685x299px
>>29929752
Both are shit, it just happens that Flurry is more shit than Starlight
The show would be infinitely better withouth both
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.