[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's possible for us to have Fallout crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: full[1].jpg (134KB, 833x862px) Image search: [Google]
full[1].jpg
134KB, 833x862px
Do you think it's possible for us to have Fallout crossover thread that's not about Fallout Equestria ?

Fast forward to Fallout 4, you are the Sentinel of the Brotherhood of Steel and you just received fresh reinforcement brought from DC. Elder Maxon decided to leave seven of them, all young Aspirants that until recently were squires, under your tutelage so you can help shaping the future of the commonwealth. All seven come from tribes the Brotherhood protected in the past, try not making fun of their names and customs.

The three branches you can assign them to are:

>Knights, the warriors and defenders in Power Armor
>Scribes, the technicians and scholars armed with the few plasma weapons that you possess
>Lancers, the angels in the sky delivering and extracting your teams

1/2
>>
The seven Aspirants are:
>Applejack: the powerhouse of the group, tall and muscular but with some surprising insight at times. You could swear she had Strength of ten men. Also a living lie detector and amateur moonshiner.
>Sunset Shimmer: the eagle eye, she often assisted senior Knights as a spotter. Her Perception extends beyond the physical it would seem, she can read people so well it's almost like she can read their minds.
>Fluttershy: the smallest and least talkative of the group, although from what you read she can get quite vocal and aggressive when the group is in danger. She usually shrinks even further when approached by anyone she doesn't yet know on the Prydwen, but according to the statement of one of her previous instructors she threw herself screaming at a Yao-Guai that ambushed them during a retinue patrol in vicinity of the Citadel. More stupid than brave you thought, but what's surprising is that she took several clawed swipes from it without flinching it, a testament to her Endurance, and actually "convinced" it to leave.
>Rarity: the vocal one, while she earned some reprimands from senior officers already for snooping everywhere around the ship, you have to admit that she proposed a lot of improvements that they begrudgingly implemented, mostly thanks to her Charisma.
>Twilight Sparkle: smart and learned, she used her time as a Squire to study prewar tech giving her edge Intelligence. While she isn't the biggest of the bunch and can be quite rigid in the way she does things, you received word that whenever her friends were in danger she turned into quite a fighter.

2/3
>>
>Rainbow Dash: a lighting bolt trapped in a human body, Agile and slippery as a mole rat. Always running around, checking for something to do, especially if it gives the chance to get on a Vertibird and shoot the guns. Hides a collection of books and comics under her bed, thinking no one sees them. Also loves hanging out on the Prydwen's deck and taking pictures of Boston from up here.
>Pinkie Pie: ...she's Lucky those mininukes she was juggling didn't explode. Where did she even find them ? Well, you assigned her to scrub the decks for now as punishment, better get those to Teagan.

3/3
>>
So, Fallout Equestria Girls?

I would assign them like so:
Knights: Applejack and Rarity
Scribes: Twilight, Sunset, and Fluttershy
Lancers: Rainbow and Pinkie

Rarity will surely take good care of her armor. Flutteshy is surely too small to fit inside armor. Pinkie's sense will surely come handy when piloting through tight spots. The rest are obvious choices.
>>
>>29920139
>Knights: Applejack and Rarity
>Rarity
Wait what ?
>>
>>29920183
Hey, Rarity is a violent pony despite her outward softness.

I still think Sunset or Twilight would be better at handling raw firepower but they're still more bent towards thinking issues out.

>>29919859
personally, I feel the events of FO4 can be a bit too narrow. 3 and NV allow for a broader sense of action without needing to be the player character.
>>
Knights should be Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy, all in power armor. Dash and Sunset for Lancers with the former being the pilot and the latter being her gunner and screaming "come get some" at ghouls. Finally Twilight and Rarity for Scribes, with Twi being into researching and gathering information in the field while Rarity would be great at maintenance and upgrading the equipment.

>>29920604
But why be anybody beside the player character ?
>>
>>29919859
>automatically a fucking Sentinel

Fuck outta here man. That's a cop out and leaves little room for character development. At least make the story about the main character, how they first saw the Prydwen at a young age or whatever, their first contact with the Brotherhood, and their rise to power. There's so much story you're missing out on just by making the main character literally a step below Elder
>>
>>29920974
And let me tell you why expanding on their back story as the story goes on won't work like it did with SteelHooves in FoE: Memory orbs

Memory orbs let the main character, and by extension the reader, access to information about characters that that the character at hand wouldn't want them to know. Not only were they an essential piece to the main story, they're an essential storytelling element regarding the characters themselves. They provided information that would've never been disclosed willfully by said character, namely about their past

I'm not saying "use memory orbs", but the amount of times I've seen a character already in a position of power explain themselves as "Oh woe is me I'm so battle hardened" without any real personality as the story goes on is overwhelming. You'd think it's a requirement for a character of that caliber to have an edgy past, and when you get to that point, it's hard to make the character anything but.

Littlepip and Velvet Remedy are battle hardened, but they don't need to say so. We watch them become that way. We don't listen to a character drivel on about their victories in battle and all that shit. We follow their stories, not have them told to us

tl;dr making the main character a Sentinel is stupid as fuck
>>
>>29920974
>complains about a cop out with little space for character development
>ask to make the story for the character
You're the sole survivor that got the Brotherhood ending. The rest is up to you, you can make up the character however you want.
>>
>>29921140
What, I can't spitball ideas? Fuck you

Following the storyline verbatim is yet another cop out, even bigger than just starting out as a Sentinel

>ask to make the story for the character
Does the story not follow the supposed Sentinel? Is that what you're trying to say here?
>>
>>29921186
>What, I can't spitball ideas? Fuck you
You can, but being less self-contradictory and aggressive helps.
>>
File: Animal_1ae984_1638725.jpg (320KB, 780x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_1ae984_1638725.jpg
320KB, 780x1357px
>>29919859
Screw Fallout 4,
Fallout 2 Equestria would be the (crotch-)TITS
>>
>>29921289
It's an idea, dumbass. Ideas aren't set into stone. I'm not saying mine is the best. I'm saying OP's idea of immediately starting at Sentinel is fucking stupid
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR HUMAN GARBAGE

YOU KILLED A HONEST PONY THREAD YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>29921327
>I'm not saying mine is the best.
>I'm saying OP's idea of immediately starting at Sentinel is fucking stupid
>my ideas aren't the best, I just shit on everyone's else
>>
>>29921344
I hope it was some herd shit.
>>
>>29919859

Knights:
AJ and Dash

Scribes:
Twilight and Flutterbutter

Lancers:
Rarara and Ponka Paj

Cadet Sunset Shimmer will be used for live-fire testing conditions.
>>
>>29921695
Well that's a bit rough, how about just latrine duty instead ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.