[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Pinkie Pie shows any romantic interest towards anyone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: gross.png (100KB, 824x800px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
100KB, 824x800px
Do you think Pinkie Pie shows any romantic interest towards anyone, or any thing for that matter?

Pinkie is sweet, kind, hyperactive, and adorable, all the things that would make 10/10 fuckbuddy material, but she hasn't shown actual romantic involvement in males or females beyond friendship and companionship.

When I die and go to Equestria I don't want to be friendzoned hard
>>
>>29918872
She wanted to fuck that griffin statue.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>Do you think Pinkie Pie shows any romantic interest towards anyone, or any thing for that matter?
Yes. Better hope you're rock hard when you get to Equestria.
>>
>>29918872
No she's a cuckquean. She only likes watching her partner fuck other mares.
>>
File: 1462180810431.jpg (224KB, 1990x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1462180810431.jpg
224KB, 1990x1438px
>>29918950
WRONG. She's canonically a homewrecker.
>>
File: keep calm and gas pol fixed.png (48KB, 343x519px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm and gas pol fixed.png
48KB, 343x519px
>>29918950
>>
She knows she's to much for anyone to handle so she internalized that. She accepted she is only friend material and so never let's her emotions cross that line. That's why she has so many friends. Quantity to fill the void. That's why she is so afraid of losing her best friends. They are all she will ever have.
>>
>>29918955
>twilight wants to fuck rarity
I KNEW IT, TRUE SHIP
>>
>>29918955
Doesn't mean she's not a cuckquean. Just because she dated someone in a relationship, doesn't mean she didn't enjoy watching them fuck other mares.

In fact that only makes her a bigger cuckquean. She was with someone she knew was fucking another women. What a cuckquean.
>>
>>29918872
>oh no they haven't made me waifu blush over some stallion yet!
Gosh, what I wouldn't give for the episode where my waifu got "ship teasing" to have went differently. I'll never again enjoy the show as much as I did before seeing that episode, and I hate it.
>>
>>29918971
>>29918955
Oh that filthy whore.
She probably tried to taste the other mare on the dude's cock and stayed up at night touching herself to the thought of eating her man's cum out of the other mares vag,

She must have been in constant ecstasy knowing that her man was fucking the other mare and she just had to wait her turn and blow him in a parking lot like the filthy slut she is. She's the other woman. The lesser woman who has to scrape up the scraps left over from the dudes wife.

I'd read it. Hell I might even green it and shit post it on pinkie generals.
>>
>>29918963
That actually sounds like it could be true.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.