[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Some guy on /co/ is trying to make a "top cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fancy ass lots of horses.jpg (3MB, 1125x7500px) Image search: [Google]
fancy ass lots of horses.jpg
3MB, 1125x7500px
Hey guys.

Some guy on /co/ is trying to make a "top cartoon of all time," at least as represented by /co/. He also said that due to GR15, he will be excluding it.

I think we need to nominate MLP FiM repeatedly, so that he know what a great deal of fans the show still has.

>>91720506
>>
Okay, that didn't work:

>>91720506

or

>>>/co/91720506
>>
File: hi lee.png (124KB, 896x760px) Image search: [Google]
hi lee.png
124KB, 896x760px
>>29918767
Don't worry, I have a few /co/ friendly 'pony' images
>>
>>29918767
>"top cartoon of all time,
> what a great deal of fans
Anon do you just self insert yourself in everything like you belong there in the first place?
>>
>>>>/co/91720506
>>
>mlp
>GOAT

lmaooo get a load of this guy
>>
>>29918783
>>29918776
/mlp/ disabled /co/ and /b/ cross-linking out of fear of raids like the olden days.
>>
I am feeling bothered by the fact that I am apparently retarded and can't into x-board links.

http://boards. 4chan.org/co/thread/ 91720506
>>
>>29918803

The hell? That's hilarious. We're not in 2011-12 anymore. They really should revise it.

>>29918800
Well, it did redefine the paradigm of a successful cartoon.

>>29918780
Yes. It's been a while since MLP got some recognition. Plus, you know everyone will be salty as fuck when MLP edges out Samurai Jack or Megas XLR.
>>
>>29918767
MLP isn't the top cartoon of all time. It's a perfectly fine cartoon, but it wouldn't win that accolade in any fair, unraided vote. Not being included in a vote that you have no chance of winning doesn't bother me, and it shouldn't bother you either.
>>
>>29918827

I question that though. It would most certainly be the top cartoon of the 2000s. And I would question if not further, because a lot of people call cartoons good based on nostalgia factor alone, whereas FiM has repeatedly won multiple non-raided awards AND in fact has redefined the game of what a successful cartoon is like.

So, out of polite curiosity, what do YOU think the GOAT cartoon is?
>>
>>29918816
We are not using this innocent cartoon show for little girls to generate butthurt just because you're an ego-centric asshole who enjoys annoying everyone on purpose.

That came to bite you right back in the ass several times. That's why the cartoon show is so shit right now, a person exactly like you stole it from Lauren and he decided to insert his edgy autistic brony humour into it.
>>
>>29918902

No, what killed it is the studio execs.

What I'm doing is pissing off other people on 4chan, because fuck those guys.
>>
>>29918876
It's the Nutshack
>>
>>29919023

Stellar choice.

DICK
>>
>>29918767
>>
>>29918767
>they are ignoring MLP:FIM

fucking tumblr I
>>
File: Drive.jpg (76KB, 1133x705px) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
76KB, 1133x705px
Why are you guys always coming in here and trying to make us do stuff?

We don't care. We don't care about the fandom's image. We don't care about how popular the show is. We don't care what /co/ does.

We just want to be left alone so that we can talk about our ponies in peace. Why won't you let us do this? Christ, I thought the containment board was made so that neither of us would have to worry about the other, just fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
>>29918767

Not relevant to your topic but I remember there being a Bel-Air version of that image but I've never been able to find it since the Derpibooru migration. Does anyone still have it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.