[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She may have been shit as a villain, but wow she turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: 1492562259664.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492562259664.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
She may have been shit as a villain, but wow she turned it around in season 6!
>>
>>29918738
I like her both as a villain and a goodie two shoes. I would fuck her horse pussy as a villain.
I would fuck her horse pussy as a goodie.
I would fuck her in a house.
I would fuck her with a mouse.
I would fuck her here or there.
I would fuck her anywhere.
>>
>>29918738
>c-clearly the work of anti-glam autists!
>we're totally not shitposting faggots, r-really
>>
>>29918752
Fuck off
>>
>>29918752
OP confessed that twilight is his favorite pony and that he only glimmerposts because it's the most effective method of shitposting
>>
I forgot to mention I would wrap her mane around my dick and jerk off with it until I came in her mane and styled her mane with my cum.
>>
>>29918759
This. It's only because of Twiggles that Glimmy is what she is now.
>>
>>29918759
Nah, all poochieniggers are shitposting retards
>>
File: raw.gif (138KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
138KB, 480x360px
>>29918771
you realize you are the pony equivalent of Barneyfag right
>>
>>29918788
>if you don't like me shitting everywhere you must be lee goldson
nice meme
>>
And the mods delete my threads?
>>
>>29918802
They probably suck
>>
>>29918802
It shouldn't be a secret that they want to perpetuate shitposting, Anon

That's why they never touch any of the poochie or /pol/tard spam
>>
File: 1487795761564.png (1MB, 1076x609px) Image search: [Google]
1487795761564.png
1MB, 1076x609px
>>29918799
I didn't say you ARE Barneyfag, I said you're acting like him.
>>
>>29918812
Nah, you're full of shit

They need to be called out on their faggotry not consistently given a pass because mods think it's lulzy
>>
>>29918826
>mods need to delete these threads that keep popping up with the same shitty images and obvious shitposting!
>ban all Glimmer images!
>>
File: buster smug.jpg (67KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
buster smug.jpg
67KB, 720x552px
Professional shitposter here.

Glimmerposting (and this is truest of all for the glimmer boop variant) is the absolute lowest hanging fruit of shitposting. It's guaranteed replies for no effort at all, makes people unbelievably mad, and may or may not be deleted depending on the whim of the mods. If you a glimmerposter (I make a distinction between glimmerposters and glimmerfags; the latter waifu her, while the former may or may not, and the former frequently post her, while the latter post a variety of ponies) then you are tapping into the thing that triggers /mlp/ more than any other.

tl;dr: stop being triggered by glimmer and she'll stop being used as shitposting fuel
>>
>>29918844
>Professional shitposter
Remove borscht
>>
This never-ending parade of Poochie threads gives me the screaming Hershey squirts. Knock it off. Ree.
>>
>>29918746
I would not could not on a boat in a house and on the mouse.
>>
Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
>>29918738
>shit as a villain

Starlight Glimmer literally had one of the most genius plans i ever saw in a cartoon/anime/movie/game. She defeated the whole universe, literally. In the end she didn't lose to Twilight, she simply give up on her own plan because of her feelings.

Starlight Glimmer was badass as a villain.
>>
>>29919260
That doesn't matter, her character was shit and her motivation/backstory was worse.
The Sirens had a better plan but they aren't the best villains.
>>
>>29919260
Being handed a plot device out of thin air and suddenly becoming more powerful than the previously strongest unicorn in Equestria for no fucking reason is not """badass""" unless you're a stupid fucking powerlevelfag
>>
>>29918844
nice dubdubs and good post
>>
>>29919282
>the sirens had a better plan
Plan? The sirens had a plan?
They were simply feeding on the nagativity of humans to become more powerful. They used the music to unite lots of them at one place and that's it. This is a good plan to you? Go home anon, you are drunk.

>>29919291
Starlight herself said that she is not more powerful than Star Swirl.
"It wasn't difficulty to change Star Swirl spell, he already done the hard part, but figuring out that i could use the map to go to any time or place and pull you along with me... i even impressed myself with that" She simply changed the spell. Because she is smart, knowing exactly what to do to have the hero completely defeated.

Again, Starlight was a badass villain.
>>
>>29919391
>Plan? The sirens had a plan?
They made sure to turn the entire school against the Mane 6 so that they could have others do the heavy lifting for them and eventually got the Mane 6 to turn against each other which would've meant victory for them in the end but they overlooked Sunset since they didn't think she'd be able to do anything about it. You don't call that a plan?
Also, starlight was a shit villain.
>>
>>29918738
Has this been a regular shitpost meme around here?
Because I've been binging /mlp/ this week after a multi-year sabbatical and unironically posted this exact sentiment like 2-3 times last night. It isn't a popular opinion, apparently.

D-did I do this?
>>
>>29919260
>She defeated the whole universe, literally
Quantum Theory ponygger.
She did fuck all.
>>
>>29919260
>>29919282
>>29919391
>>29919406
PLANSH YOU SHAY?
>>
File: the ride.jpg (171KB, 677x2020px) Image search: [Google]
the ride.jpg
171KB, 677x2020px
>>29919617
>Has this been a regular shitpost meme around here?
This specifically? No. Personally, S6 Poochie was the worst, like S4 Twilight. They didn't know what to do, and now Poochie and Teacup might be the solution. S5 premier Glim Glam was entertaining at the very least.

You picked up the torch and now other faggots are carrying it. Feel proud of seeding the salt mines, faggot. It's about the only joy you can feel in this hell.
>>
>>29918738
>>
File: !.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>29918788
Die, you fucking Poochiefag
>>
Wow! Glimmer
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 432x308px
>>29918844
You're my kinda guy
>>
>>29918738
She was a great in the first part of season 5's opener, due to the fact that she represented an ideological opposition to Twilight which made her more of antagonist than a villain. Unlike all the others big bads in the show she didn't attack Equestria, she wasn't an immediate or obvious threat to its people (and most likely would never turn out to be, if not for our heroes) hell, most of the townies didn't mind living under her. The fact that there were some fucked up implication about power of CMs also added to seeming validity of her points. But because at the end of the day mlp is nothing but a toddlers cortoon her ideology had to turn out to be totally retarded as well as her means of reaching goals to be, to put it mindly, a little bit too morally questionable, and she herself had to be a fraud, albeit the one with the heart in the right place. All this to make our heroes, leaded by some magical cutie mark mcguffin on the place they never heard before just to force them to subit to their "correct" way of living (which, curiously enough, hits way to close to home when talking about USA's foreign policies), to be in the right.

Overall, she could've turned out to be pretty great antagonist in the right hands, but as is, she proved to be quite disappointing, however I do still enjoy the villainous part of her character, but to be frank I am a sucker for it.
>>
File: image.png (163KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 500x555px
>>29918844
This. True shitposting is subtle and only catches a few. Also nice double dubs.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.