[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listens to At The Gala and Winter Wrap Up >Falls in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DefinitelyNotaPedoPhile.png (53KB, 170x195px) Image search: [Google]
DefinitelyNotaPedoPhile.png
53KB, 170x195px
>Listens to At The Gala and Winter Wrap Up
>Falls in love with the show and suddenly wants to be part of the creative process, meaning replacing Lauren Faust.

Yeah why not, let's allow the pedophile to take care of the children because he loves children.

Just look at that smile, who wouldn't trust a man with that smile, am I right?
>>
>>29917712
What's his name again, /mlp/?
>>
>>29917803
Applejack
>>
>>29917803
Wing-It-Ralph
Crack-Addict-Vogel
Hypocrite-Meghan-Fiddler
"Arm around your neck douchebag" Vogel
"Can't write a script, better call my typemonkey Meghan" Vogel
>>
Winter Wrap Up is why I first got into the show
A-am I a pedo?
>>
>>29917873
>grown man who enjoys My Little Pony
>pedophile
Pick two
>>
>>29917803
"Molesting your waifu is my pleasure" Mike.
>>
>>29917712
>woman can't be a pedophile
>>
>>29917712
>Falls in love with the show
Didn't Haber and Miller fuck up the show because they never watched a single episode?
>>
>>29917945
No, that was the garbage gossip we kept hearing out of Miller and others because they were under the NDA (and because they're genuine defensive idiots).

In reality the cartoon show's direction has been handled by 1 person all along who never lets the writers do their goddamn job properly.

The original scripts have an entirely different set of ideas, writing style, tonality, atmosphere, humour, morals compared to Mike Vogel's new and revisioned scripts. Vogel's scripts are just massively edited scripts of the writers. Sometimes they get lucky and he doesn't mess with everything.

I'm glad it's finally confirmed that he is the creative vision behind the show, the movie, the equestria girls movies.
He even says it himself that he sucks at writing, but he keeps on editing the scripts. "Wouldn't it be great if Pinkie Pie did this? "I don't think Pinkie Pie would do that".
>>
>>29917712
Fathers don't visit their children in kindergarten or go with them alone too playground anymore because of people like you.
>>
>>29917965
Whatever you say, "nice guy."
>>
>>29917965
The fuck you on about? There's plenty of helicopter dad's out there that don't let their kids out of their sight
>>
>>29917984
Out of their sight at house or yard, maybe, but if people nowdays see a single father sitting at playground filled with children he'll be considered a creep or a pedophile.
>>
>>29917712
>pedophile
where's the problem again?
>>
>>29917990
I haven't personally seen that stigma, I'd say it's only creepy if they don't look like a father. You know, ratty clothes, unkempt hair, pedo moustache.
>>
>>29917803
Mike "can write? No, lel" Vogel
Mike "I really like Glimmer x Spike" Vogel
>>
>>29917803
Mike "Lower the volume or he'll lower the quality" Vogel.
Mike "Hears your song, sings your song" Vogel
Michael "Wrap up winter for Mike is here" Vogel
Mike "Hears winter wrap up, starts wrapping up your show" Vogel

Mike "Hears your song, breaks your show" Vogel
Michael "Self-loathing while laughing" Vogel.
Michael "Glimmer did nothing wrong" Vogel.
Mike '"cartoon would be better off without me " Vogel

Mike "fail my duties, pretend I'm arrogantly sorry" Vogel
Michael "it's not like I wanted to check out /mlp/arty, baka" Vogel.
>>
>>29917712

>>29907397
>>29907397
>>29907397
>>
>>29917712
Just because he's a homosexual who loves cartoons doesn't mean he's a pedo.
>>
>>29917712
Seems like Vogel is pushing all his insecurities, flaws, hypocrism inside the show through making the mane6 act like idiots and the villains getting redeemed.
>>
>>29917712
240p images have their own charm.
>>
>>29917712
He looks like a sociopath who enjoys his personality.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.