[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 423.png (102KB, 1856x1088px) Image search: [Google]
423.png
102KB, 1856x1088px
> Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
> INV: http://pastebin.com/4bxDE86F
>--------------------------------------------
At some point, I realize I am awake.
My eyes flutter open.
The light hurts my eyes, and the nearly-gaseous liquid that surounds me is too warm.
"Say your name." A recording from a nearby speaker plays.
A faint headache appears as soon as I try to remember, but I fight against it.
"Twilight Sparkle." The name brings some comfort.
There's something outside... I force my eyes to adjust, and see that I am in some kind of tank.
Is this one of the regeneration capsules?
I try to flutter my wings and have to fight panic immediately, where are they? What did I do to get so damaged that the tank had to regenerate me to a base unicorn form? What could've caused so much damage at all levels?
Calm down... the room outside the tank is lit, and text scrolls through a nearby screen, and the green, blinking light means it's safe for me to exit the tank.
>>
>>29915447
Read the screens carefully to see if they say what happened. Then get out of the tank.
>>
>>29915447
Can she see all that text of the tank recognizing her mental problems, or is that just title card text?
>>
File: 424 this is not spam.png (4KB, 224x176px) Image search: [Google]
424 this is not spam.png
4KB, 224x176px
>>29915478 >>29915553
I squint at the screen and tap a button on its side to stop the seemingly looping text.
>Warning:
>Cortex -&5
>Protein degeneration: Acellerating
>Pattern affixing: 70%
>Electrochemical patterns:
>!!!!Godhood complex!!!!
>90% manic depressive.
Huh?
This must be damaged. Talking about which...
I tap the green light to open the tank. If it's damaged I should exit it soon. There's a mirror and a door on the other side, so that I can search any physical imperfections.
Pain envelops me immediately, alighting my barrel, but I force myself to stand.
My magic, what little remains, courses through my body hungrily-- searching for energy that my body doesn't have, trying to fuel a transformation into alicornhood immediately.
>>
>>29915787
Priorities, Twilight. Wings later. Overusing magic is what got you into this mess. Think back and try to remember what got us here.
>>
>>29916086
I try to control my breathing and calm down, weathering the pain. What even happened to drain me so?
"Computer!"
There's no answer.
"Relog the events that led to me using the regeneration chamber!"
No answer still.
I turn to the regeneration chamber and tap its external controls to replay the latest command ran.
What... why did I need full cellular regeneration? I scroll down to see the diagnosis.
Nearly a ninety percent of my cells were cancerous. I try to keep from hyperventilating from the pain in my stomach and the shock of it, what happened? When did the cancer spiral out of control? Why was I suffering aneurysms? Why were both my wings broken?
Any mental barrier I had breaks when my leg does-- blood flows into it, tearing skin apart as the flesh and muscle under it expands all too fast, bones shattering and fusing again immediately as my body tries to force itself into growing to its previous size.
I can't--
I shout, crying in pain, and try to stand again, but the now longer leg throws me off balance again before I can.
Think!
My stomach growls, and I feel lightheaded.
Food.
I need to fuel this. There's no way I can delay it for long.
Food. Memories of it course through my mind incredibly quickly, , my body claiming for nutrients.
>>
>>29916585
Try to remember where you keep food in the arcology. If there are any robots or sentient spells or anything here send them off to get it, you are in no state to go anywhere right now. Get back into the tank if you have to in order to survive until the food comes.
>>
>>29916945
"Computer!" I shout again, trotting for the door. "Spike!?"
What--
"Is anyone here!" I shout as loudly as I can, "Spike! Where are you!"
There's no answer at first, but after a moment an old diplomatic droid model glides in through a nearby doorway, "Yes, ma'am?"
"What happened to this place!?"
"This unit was about to connect to the mainframe for updated status and instructions, ma'am."
"You can do that later, bring me food!"
"Of course, ma'am." The drone floats away at a pleasant speed.
I hate that model so much at times.
My stomach groans again, so after a moment of indecision I drag myself back to the pod, heat and the gases from the nearly melted metal floor below having made me dizzy in that short amount of time.
Remember, Twilight, remember...
All too soon, the starbust-shaped drone glides into the room holding two boxes on two of its rays, each large enough for me to sit comfortably inside.
I don't think much for a long while after that.
The boxes are both empty after what feels like minutes, my focus too centered on the eating for me to feel pain as my bones break and reform one by one.
I lift my hooves, testing the joints.
I look at my back. No wings still- clearly not enough food for that to happen, and my magic still feels feverish.
A screech sounds across the arcology.
"What's that?" I ask the diplomatic droid, since it's the only one who's answered so far.
"There is an emergency statement coursing through the systems, ma'am. The speakers seem to be damaged."
"What is it!?" I shout, trying not to fall on my side as the arcology shakes.
"Prisoner six-two-six has escaped containment, ma'am."
"There is no prisoner with that number." I walk to the catwalk outside.
"Prisoner six-two-six was captured by User Twilight Sparkle recently, ma'am."

Paused.
>>
File: 425.png (10KB, 328x608px) Image search: [Google]
425.png
10KB, 328x608px
fug
>>
>>29917335
Describe them. Also are there any of my friends nearby? Clearly something has gone very wrong here and I need answers.
>>
File: IMG_2896.png (293KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.png
293KB, 800x709px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.