[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Starlight kill Chrysalis in the season 6 finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Why didn't Starlight kill Chrysalis in the season 6 finale? She had the perfect opportunity to permanently Equestria of her, but she let her get away.
>>
File: glim glam.png (148KB, 606x503px) Image search: [Google]
glim glam.png
148KB, 606x503px
>>29908722
starlight is a nice pone
>>
She didn't want Twilight to think she was falling back into her evil ways.
The better question is why Discord didn't.
>>
>>29908722
why didnt Luna, Celestia, Cadence, Twilight, Discord, Shining Armor, or any of the other now free ponies or reformed changelings?
>>
>>29908722
Why didn't Twilight kill Starlight after the season 5 finale?
>>
>>29908722
She's going to need bug's help when the whole "reformed" charade falls apart.
>>
File: 1492533266732.jpg (94KB, 575x881px)
1492533266732.jpg
94KB, 575x881px
>>29908773
>>
>>29909475
what does that image have to do with the thread
>>
>>29908722
Why didn't /mlp/ kill Mike Vogel at the Babscon late night party finale? They had the perfect opportunity to permanently rid MLP FIM of him, but they let him get away.
>>
>>29908722
She already knows how much blood she has on her hooves after killing Rainbow Dash several times.
>>
>>29908722
Murder someone in front of every princess, the high prince, Mane5, Spike and Trixie
Considering they're all about forgiveness, that would have resulted in her being banished. I would have liked to see how S7 would have been after it though.
>>
>>29910981
>just Dash
She slaughtered her less than some others honestly. Dash died in the same two that everyone besides Ponks and Shy did.
>>
>>29910854
No matter what, a show as popular as this one is going to have executives shove their dirty little paws in. I'd rather have an exec who likes the show than one who thinks the show is dumb shit for little girls.
>>
File: Durial321_(whip).png (458KB, 784x1815px)
Durial321_(whip).png
458KB, 784x1815px
>>29912106
>I'd rather have an exec who likes the show than one who thinks the show is dumb shit for little girls.
I wouldn't be so sure. Not deadpool anon btw.
I'd rather have an indifferent executive who doesn't show up at the writing staff meetings, who doesn't care and just lets them do their own thing, instead of a dense fanboy obsessed with "being part of the creative process" who edits your script into an unrecognizable clusterfuck and never ever listens to you.

He is basically that executive who thinks the show is dumb shit for little girls and he forces dumb shit inside the show. Except he's in denial about it because he's an arrogant stupid bastard.
>>
File: 1469497462344.jpg (457KB, 1080x1660px)
1469497462344.jpg
457KB, 1080x1660px
>>29908722
You know why "why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker" is a meme?
Because The Joker will never change. He's been killing niggas for 80 years, will keep on killing niggas for 80 more, and there's not a damned thing that's gonna stop him from killing niggas. He's not a character, he doesn't grow or learn or evolve, and any attempts at such are quickly retconned as a ruse because Batman vs Joker sells. He's a glorified plot device. The specific plot being "killing niggas".
I get it, I like capes that kill too, I think a lot of the arguments No-Kill-Rule-fags use are utter bunk. But there's a time & a place, y'know? And Chrysalis was ALWAYS one of the more sympathetic villain concepts, not cartoonishly evil. If we were talking Sombra or Tirek or hell even the Sirens you'd have a stronger case.
>>
>>29910837
It's an answer to the question, obviously.
Switch out the first line for male pronouns & Yellowquiet.
>>
>>29908722
Because, if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>29912220
DC please go kill yourself.
>>
>>29912326
Strike me down, then. I'll become more powerful than you could ever imagine.
>>
File: 08.jpg (54KB, 158x616px)
08.jpg
54KB, 158x616px
>>29912220
>>29912326
For real tho capes look like cunts when they trot out this excuse.
They're basically admitting that personal pride is more important than INNUMERABLE INNOCENT LIVES.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.