[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Guard Mare Thread #27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 95

File: a leaf.png (603KB, 685x685px) Image search: [Google]
a leaf.png
603KB, 685x685px
>ongoing
Brave and Vannie - http://pastebin.com/8E2vAnyi - http://pastebin.com/PqiY52Zi
Careful's Charge - http://pastebin.com/CkZbn3E6
Magic and Mud - http://pastebin.com/mTAB4nnE
Whiskey and Cigars - https://pastebin.com/7M3ryVcQ

>ded
Finding It - http://pastebin.com/QxyZ3BfR
Feather Scarf - http://pastebin.com/u4HbciFL
Sniper Anon - http://pastebin.com/3eN6HitC
Silver Star - http://pastebin.com/ggWTgWeK
Meadow Stockade - http://pastebin.com/kWgzxg5d
Copper Wing - http://pastebin.com/x8UJTEhz
Anon’s Regiment - http://pastebin.com/ruhuxiA6

>random
"Sir, Yes Sir!" - http://pastebin.com/9WeeGgq7
Duty Bound - http://pastebin.com/WfLZh5EW
Anon Pointedly Does Not Get Sex with a Guard - http://pastebin.com/zi1KcnVC
Sirdubs: http://pastebin.com/ZVfta6Ti
Spankybat: http://pastebin.com/Q7viBeuf

>Remember, no homo.

Previous thread: >>29808676
>>
First for Vannie is stupid
>>
>>29907978
>Mare
Second for you should get rid of that and make this a general for ALL things royal guards.
>>
>>29907978
>Rape UNF~
>>
>>29907996
First for giving a faggot a (you)
>>29908008
>>29908018
huh....so we still have three of you fuckers still dedicated to shitposting? I applaud your tenacity, I will give ya that. Still, this is a thread for all things guard MARE/STRAIGHT already. So your opinion is worthless. If you are that limited than you already have a more narrow general to piss around in.
>>
>>29907978
I want to aggressively cuddle this cinnamony mare.
>>
Not kill, I just wait until I have around at least 10 posts for an update.
That and the thread was ded
>>
>>29907978
>rape
>>
>>29907978
>Rape
>>
>>29908119
fair enough....though it looks like we got a shitpost stream going on first thing new thread. So that's a thing we're dealing with right now.
>>
>>29908144
Using maple mare for the first pic was a sure fire way to instigate something
>>
>>29908044
>If I don't like it, then it's shitposting
Still policing what people are and aren't allowed to discuss?
>three of you
So even this
>>29907996
someone's opinion or a mere "first for"-joke post which pretty much every general has, is a shitpost?
Is this whole thing a case of "if it goes against what -I- think, then it is a shitpost and I must yell until they go away"?

>>29908119
Can't wait.
>>
File: nopants.png (111KB, 555x760px) Image search: [Google]
nopants.png
111KB, 555x760px
While I write the rest of my update, I'll post a couple of concepts I had for Rewind's outfit while I was first making her, people who give a damn probably already know what she looks like
But at one point she may have just had no pants
>>
File: g5478coat.png (111KB, 555x760px) Image search: [Google]
g5478coat.png
111KB, 555x760px
>>29908599
While absolutely qt, I figured that the Equestrian military wouldn't equip their soldiers with half of an outfit
After that I tried emulating the german infantry uniform, but the coat part didn't really translate well to poner (and it'd probably get caught on things in the field)
>>
>>29908644
Still snuggle worthy.
>>
File: g4692blue.png (116KB, 555x760px) Image search: [Google]
g4692blue.png
116KB, 555x760px
>>29908644
this was the last one I tried before I settled on this design with the previous colors.
I actually think that the blue uniform may have been a better choice and reflected better on the pastel style that the show has, but would've made an easier target in combat
>>
>>29908694
Looking cool is always more important than being functional
>>
>>29902310
>...
"You alright there? You look ready to blow up the store."
>She takes a deep breath, and the red slowly leaves her cheeks.
>"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine."
>Though she still looks pretty mad.
>Whelp, there's the possessive part of herself that she told you about.
>Makes you glad things turned out the way they did, because you probably wouldn't have survived this wrath of hers.
"I'd just keep an eye out for her. Unless she tries something, I don't think Anon would like her getting vaporized."
>She pauses for a second, then gives you a small nod.
>Once you see it's genuine, you slowly pace away and head for a batch of dresses.
>You've never really seen yourself as the dress-y kinda mare, but that's mostly because you've never had one.
>It sounds kinda nice to have a chance to experiment.
>You know, actually doll yourself up for once.
>Maybe no makeup or anything, but the rest sounds nice.
>"What were you planning on getting?"
>You jump a bit, and question how you managed to not hear all that armor shuffling toward you.
"I'm not sure, really. Never had an opportunity like this before."
>She nods in understanding.
>From what she told you, she was never a dressy mare, either.
>-For very different reasons, sure, but still.
>"I was thinking of just getting some new socks or something. Some real fluffy ones to walk around in."
>...That's pretty lewd.
>But not a bad idea.
>The fluffy ones are pretty comfortable, and cold hooves are no fun.
>Though thanks to that enormous blanket in the castle room, you haven't really had to worry about it.
>-Well, you're also not going to be able to stay in the castle forever.
>Keep forgetting about that, actually.
>It's hard to remember things when lying on that big, cozy bed in there.
>...Oh hay, you haven't even paid the landmare rent!
>You know she hates you, and you hate her just as much, but she could look past it...
>-And actually, it'd be stupid if she didn't!
>You're the only one that has to pay extra at that stupid place.
>>
>>29908694
I like this except not the color because; yes, easy target. I'd imagine the uniform would have pockets on each leg for gear, etc.

I agree. She's a cutie and totally snuggleable.

>>29909092
kek. Channeling Rarity are we?
>>
>>29909181
>Whelp, there's the possessive part of herself that she told you about.
>...
>You're the only one that has to pay extra at that stupid place.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brave is just as protective of Vannie. Maybe she can help Vannie deal with this obvious housing discrimination.

>...new socks...
While that is a good idea she should get a dress. Well, they both should. I'm certain Anon would be asked to attend some kind of official gathering/party in the future. The girls should have something nice to wear as I doubt he'd go without them.
>>
>>29909181
>I don't think Anon would like her getting vaporized.
>vaporized.

Is brave now a unicorn?
>>
>>29909786
Nah b, eye lasers. If she can make a grown man quiver in fear, I'm sure she could vaporize a pone.
>>
>>29909854
ok
>>
>>29909824
Oh. Now I need to see a tiny yet furious little brave.
>>
>>29909824
>If she can make a grown man quiver in fear
>implying
I'd have to resist petting an angry pone.
>>
File: 1396395361587.png (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396395361587.png
162KB, 800x600px
>>29909181
>>"I was thinking of just getting some new socks or something. Some real fluffy ones to walk around in."
oh yes
please do
>>
File: il_570xN.283627709.jpg (67KB, 500x862px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.283627709.jpg
67KB, 500x862px
>>29909972
needs to be more fuzzy
>>
File: 1479562851683.png (647KB, 2101x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1479562851683.png
647KB, 2101x1495px
>>29907978
Cinnamon guard-broodslave when?
>We never saw her slowly give in and come to 'love' her new partner
>We never saw her make him pancakes
>We never saw them lovingly raise their foal together
>>
>>29909854
Indeed they are. You should make a new general about it
>Royal Guard Stallion thread
>>
File: Cinnamon Spice.png (224KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cinnamon Spice.png
224KB, 600x600px
>>29907978
>You will never take your beautiful guardmare girlfriend to her -and your- first Royal Gala
>You will never spend the entire night dancing, showing each other your best moves
>You will never cuddle close together during the slow songs, with her up on her hind legs so she can lock eyes with you
>The night will never end with the both of you in your bed, having the most intense consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation Canterlot has ever heard (Apparently, she's a screamer... and so are you)
>>
>>29910778
This I could support.
>guard-broodslave
not so much
>>
>>29902027
>"Safety First, mon amie! Please do take a seat."
>Maelee's gotten to know you well, especially since you started your rigorous course of training back at the Academy.
>Her accent is extraordinarily fake, a fact that only you seem to pick up on.
>You've never questioned it, though.
>It's a harmless affect, and probably one she values.
>Like your goggles.

"Thank you, Mael."
>She smiles and nods, the foremost plume of her mane - the tiniest bit grey from middle age, but, for the most part, golden blonde - bobs with her movement.
>She turns to retrieve a drink menu for you, showing off her deep red coat.
>Her hostess outfit, lightly based on the traditional garb of the French maid, lets it show at her shoulders, legs, and ample rear.
>You try not to fixate on this latter feature.
>She's a mare, and one with some years and experience on you, at that.
>But you can hardly ignore it, especially when she bends over to the lowest of a few shelves behind her.
>Which she always does.
>You would never admit to anypony precisely when and how often images of her maraschino cherry cutie mark and its accompanying canvas invade your thoughts.
>Or to what extent they contribute to the allure the Old Town pub has always held to you.

>Nopony can contest, though, that the drinks here are fantastic, the food is greasy and delicious, and the atmosphere is warm and inviting.
>Tonight the lights are dimmed, the hearth is glowing and spitting embers, and the modest stage is occupied by dark figures, yet to be illuminated by the stage lights.
>"Performers tonight, my dear," remarks Maelee, handing you tonight's drink menu, special for the holidays.
"I'd take a table by the stage. They're well-reviewed."
>>
>>29910819
>You do enjoy live music.
>You could take or leave the phonographs and records some ponies collect.
>The recordings, identical each time they're played, become dull after the first play.
>But live, there are always changes, always different nuances.
>The music is a reflection of the performer and the audience.
>It's another mysterious way you can learn more about ponies than you ever could in conversation, trying to glean information from their inscrutable vocal tones and facial expressions.

"That sounds nice. I'll let you know once I want something."
>"Of course."

>You head to your seat.
>You try to more closely examine the stage, but the performers are still setting up their equipment.
>If you really tried you could call upon your training, focus on them in the dark, wait for your acute vision to adjust... but that would be conspicuous.
>And, anyway, you're off duty.
>No guard senses tonight.
>Just...
>Well.
>Civilian senses.

>You examine the drink menu, now with all sorts of festive options for Hearthswarming.
>One is a hot cocoa with coffee liquer, decorated with bon-bons and candy canes to look like the face of a reindeer.
>... not the most species-sensitive drink ever.
>But, then, this is Old Town, and the city of Canterlot as a whole hardly ever gets reindeer visitors, anyway.
>You read the descriptions of the other specials, mostly for the novelty, then order your usual.
"Mael?"
>"Mademoiselle?"
"Sidecar, please. And fried eggplant."

>Your cocktail comes first, served in an elegant but stemless glass, a kind designed less to show off the drink and more to drink out of and refill.
>Maelee and the staff here must know customer's habits like you know criminals', you figure.
>You sip it gingerly but consistently, savoring the complimentary flavors but draining it by the time your entree arrives with your second and a glass of water.
>You down the water with dinner and begin your second cocktail as the stage-lights flare up and the music begins.
>>
>>29910822
I hope this is like a magic mike thing but with mares and safes gunna sexually tease herself with marepussy to take the edge off
>>
>>29910778
>making only her awkwardly dance.
I would probably get down on my knees so she can rest can rest a foreleg on my shoulder. Added bonus of being able to get nose to nose easily.
>>
>>29829568
Sure but I'll need a reference for safety
>>
>>29911669
Who's got the Safety in uniform redline
>>
>>29909942
>>implying
Anon just talked about fearing for his life because of the pones. Who knows how potent those looks are.
>>
File: Safety First redline.png (329KB, 684x925px) Image search: [Google]
Safety First redline.png
329KB, 684x925px
>>29911669
>>29911718
Here ya go famalam. Thanks!
>>
File: Safety-First-Dress-Uniform.jpg (401KB, 1521x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Safety-First-Dress-Uniform.jpg
401KB, 1521x2056px
>>29911669
>>29912050
And in dress uniform.
Many, Many thanks to the original drawfag for these. My heart skipped a beat when I first saw them.
>>
>>29911915
>Maybe this but with the intensity of a thousand suns!
>>
>>29907978
>Rape
>>
>>29912057
>>29912050
qt
>>
>Brave stare burns through the fabric of reality to push the thread away from page nine.
>>
>rewinding away from page 9
>>
>>
>>29910822
I just realized how "human" colored Careful is.

Almost worries me that things would have been different if she was more candy colored.
>>
>>29910778
I want thing
>>
>>29910778
I want to fuck her pussy and have many foals.
>>
>>29912935
that is generally how you get foals yes
by fucking the pussy
>>
Stallions
>>
File: 1474843358086.png (13KB, 1294x756px)
1474843358086.png
13KB, 1294x756px
friendly reminder
>>
File: 1485142528631.png (91KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485142528631.png
91KB, 500x488px
>>29913390
i do love my pegasus mares

best mares
>>
>>29913390
>AC:1005
That's a big Armor Class you got there
>>
Matthew
>>
>>29912050
>>29912057
Whats the colour scheme of this qt pon?
>>
>>29914320
coat is very light blue hair is black and raspberry
>>
>>29914320
>Her coat's not so much a solid blue as a white-blue, like glacial ice.
>Her mane, like some ponies', is two-colored: mostly a dark, near-navy blue, but with a wide streak of brighter blue, like freshly-picked blueberries.
>Without her helmet on, it falls to shoulder-length.
>The brighter-blue portion and some of the navy covers her left eye, and part of her face with it.

QT mark is a X-ray brass lock tumbler, I think
>>
File: anon tells a story.png (196KB, 868x828px) Image search: [Google]
anon tells a story.png
196KB, 868x828px
>>29913390
I want to teach vannie to read and write
>>
>>29914778
By reading your criminal record to her?
>>
>>29914320
Sorry, I forgot to mention her color scheme but >>29914430 is correct.

As to her cutie mark:
>But you digress. Her cutie mark, you finally notice, appears to be a cross-section of a brass pin-and-tumbler lock.
>>
>>29915058
Hey, if it works, it works.
>>
>>29909181
>When your focus comes back to the clothes in front of your face, you notice that Brave has long since shuffled away.
>And you didn't hear it- again.
>You glance back, and she's sitting, inspecting some other dresses with a pensive look on her face.
>And just looking at a few of them, you know they're really expensive.
>It's probably why she looks like she's fighting with herself.
>You know Anon didn't actually mean you both can get whatever you want.
>Everypony, no matter how generous, has their limit.
>...Though, now thinking about it, maybe you should take advantage of said generosity.
>-Not in any terrible way, but you could get socks from essentially anywhere.
>At least here you could grab something to wear when you're out, instead of your armor.
>-And not having to worry about blowing your rent bits on it i/s a big bonus, for sure.
>...And hay, maybe a dress could help keep some eyes off of you.
>Nopony would think a fancy-looking mare is some random cuddleslut, that's for sure.
>It'd be nice to be able to go somewhere and not have to worry about ponies bothering you.
>But which one would you even get?
>You wouldn't want it too frilly, but it'd still have to look kinda nice.
>And you are not giving into the dumb Princess Dress craze.
>"-Oooh Vannie, whut do you tink of dis dresh?"
>You spin around, and Brave's holding a white dress that's almost as bright as her coat.
>It's got a few gold accents on it, and is pretty simple as compared to the others.
>And despite the white on white, the different shades actually look like it would wear nicely on her.
"I like it!"
>The smile holding that dress up gets a bit wider, and she slings it on her back.
>"Imma go try it on!"
>You notice a little pep in her step while she walks off towards a curtained room with it.
>Like a filly in a candy store.
>Though, knowing what you do about her fillyhood, it makes sense.
>Not like she was given many chances to even BE a filly.
>>
>>29914778
I want to read filly Vannie bedtime stories. And tuck her in nice and snugly
>>
>>29915987
>And just looking at a few of them, you know they're really expensive.

>disobeying a direct order

TREASON!
50 raspberries EACH!! To be administered directly on the softest part of their tummies.
>>
>>29916135
Torture is against the Geneva conventions anon
>>
>>29916197
That's what my dad told me while I was growing up. But those are only applicable during times of war.

Anyways.
Anon's gonna have to break out the tarps for this one. Don't want them making a mess after they lose bladder control.
>>
>>29914320
I look forward to the art. It's interesting and flattering to have characters brought to life like that. I really appreciate it.

>>29912832
I was thinking of realistic horse colors (more or less) for Careful's color scheme.
>>
>>29913390
Another sign that bats are worthless. Ban them and replace them with LBGTQIA+ content and watch the thread take off.
>>
>>29917382
False flagger please go and stay go
>>
File: 1303137624357.jpg (9KB, 243x207px)
1303137624357.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
>>29916231
>Not even a pissfag.
But.
>Ywn blow raspberries on your guard mare's belly till they wet themselves.
>All that cute anger and embarrassment afterwords.
>>
>>29832939
>You continue to carefully trot along the pipe on three hooves
>One of them is out on your left, running slightly along the bricks lining the various backsides of the cells
>On your right are pipes that writhe every which way, disappearing into the darkness
>The humidity and the heat in between the walls has gotten so bad that you’d opened the front of your jumpsuit all the way at this point
>And you were still sweating
>You’ve already gone a few meters ahead since you’d left your cell
>You wonder what would happen should a guard check the cell and see you gone
>Did Gallan have a cover for that?
>Perhaps it was best not to worry too much
“So I’m looking for a ventilation shaft…”
>You start to realize that you’d never been one for talking to yourself until recently
>And only when you’re alone as well
>It began to slowly occur to you
>Were you… Afraid?
>Not just of the loneliness of course
>But of this darkness?
>You activate your magic
>Just to the point where it wouldn’t reach the inhibitor
>Though seeing as how it was rather far down your horn, you had very little room for this
>You couldn’t cast any spells, but the natural glowing aura of your magic could help you see a bit better
>But the effect is negligible at best
>Something rattles the pipes behind you and makes the fur on the back of your neck stand up
>You can’t turn around, there’s not enough room to do so without risk of falling off
>As you try and continue your way through the walls, you feel something
>Something is breathing on the back of your neck
>Surely that couldn’t be right
“I-It’s just the hot air… Probably a leaky pipe…”
>>
>>29918031
>At least you try to convince yourself of that
>It doesn’t get any easier as something drips onto your mane
>In reality, THAT was probably a leaky pipe
>But your mind was going everywhere at once
>Was somepony else in here with you?
>Was something else in here?
>Is it all in your head?
>What do you do if somepony IS in here?
>And what if it IS-
>Your right hindhoof slips slightly, bringing you out of your frantic thoughts
>You had to focus
>Get out of here
>Get the remote
>You continue on with renewed vigor, but something still gnaws at the edges of your mind
>You feel like there’s something at the periphery of your vision
>Something shadowy and dark
>But every time you turn your head to look, it’s gone
>You eventually just keep your head locked forward
>If you didn’t look, you couldn’t be afraid, right?
>Yeah that was a blatant lie to yourself
>You were still afraid
>You just weren’t looking at what was spooking you
>Even if you couldn’t see it
>You heave a sigh of relief as you spy the ventilation shaft Gallan was referring to
>The vent cover, surprisingly, just pops off when enough force is applied to it
>You place the lined cover on top of the shaft and look inside
>The dim, golden-speckled orange light from your horn casts an eerie glow upon the metal interior
>Similar to a lighter, if you had one
>The vent leads off either left or right
>And seeing as how right only led further into the rocks, or Celestia knows where
>Left seemed like the better option
>Even if it DID take a 90 degree turn vertically
>You did fine with climbing in the guardspony training, right?
>>
>>29918035
>You clamber into the vent and crawl along to the point where the vent takes a sharp upwards turn
>You test the sides of the vent
>It’s sturdy enough it seems
>You take a deep breath
>The air is stuffy and hot
>But you have to keep going
>And the further away you got from where you just were, the better
>You jump up and press your back against the wall of the shaft behind you, and your hindlegs against the one in front of you
>In training this was usually done with somepony else against your back to build trust and teamwork
>But you only had yourself right now
>Your thoughts turn to your absent golem partner for just a moment before you shake your head to dispel them
“Focus on getting out first…”
>You whisper to yourself
>The sweat upon your body makes your jumpsuit stick to you uncomfortably
>Concentrating on climbing, as well as keeping your magic below the inhibitor, ALONG with the heat making it hard to breathe was taxing on your mind and body
>You continue to shuffle yourself up the ventilation shaft
>The training that the guardspony camp put you through was intensive, and prepared you for something like this
>Just for a moment you let the tiny magical aura wick away
>And once more you’re surrounded by darkness
>Without the subtle sound of your shimmering magic, all that you can hear is the steady sound of your climbing
>You aren’t sure how far up you’ve gotten either
>It’s only been a few minutes but you’ve made considerable progress
>Probably
>You can’t see what’s above you
>On the bright side, you can’t see what’s below you
>Heh
>”Bright” side
>You were gonna turn into your mother at this rate if you continued to make stupid jokes like that to yourself
>It was like she’d taken all the dad jokes and made them her own
>Focus Rewind, focus
>>
>>29918037
>After a few minutes you suddenly end up overextending your hoof and nearly falling
>You panicked and thrust out both hindlegs, stretching yourself out
>You were never one for yoga
>And when the initial panic subsided, you realized it had only happened because you reached the top of the vent
>You carefully reposition yourself and shuffle up until you’re on your belly
>Your hindlegs were burning with calcic acid
>And you were just glad to be off them for a bit
>So you start to crawl along
>Luckily for you now that you were here, there was light filtering in from the vents you occasionally crawled across
>You come across an odd blockage of some sort of plastic material, but you tear through it and continue on your way
>The light gave you little glimpses as to what was occurring in the rest of the prison as you crawled through the winding metal tube
>You were looking for the equipment storage
>Or wherever they stored the manual cell remotes
>You wondered what that would look like anyway
>Maybe you could hop out and ask somepony for directions
>You roll your eyes at yourself and continue moving
>It’s slow going, trying to stay quiet and crawl along through the vent at the same time
>Almost mind numbing if you weren’t on edge the entire time
>Every noise you make
>Heck, every noise you HEAR makes your ears prick upwards and your heart skip a beat
>Each time you freeze, waiting to see if something had happened
>And every time it was something that the ponies below were doing, that had nothing to do with you
>You pass over another vent, giving you a brief glimpse into the room below
>It looked to be a break room
>There were a few of the guardsponies in here
>They looked to be laughing
>You of course, didn’t understand Prench, so you hadn’t a clue what they were talking about
>The language sounded nice though
>>
>>29918040
>You look around from your position above
>There are signs on the walls beside the doors, but they’re in Prench as well, so they don’t help you navigate either
>You get going once more, determined to find the equipment room
>On the way through, you pass through another one of those plastic blockages
>Now that you were in the light, you realize that tearing through it left you with a smooth-feeling, lavender film upon your hooves
>You wipe it away on your jumpsuit and keep moving
>However, one thing that you’d dreaded when you climbed into this vent soon presented itself to you
>An intersection
>From your left you could hear the sound of rotating blades, so that one was immediately out of the question
>Below you however stood a stallion carrying a sealed box upon his back
>He was having a chat with a rather chipper looking mare
>The box itself was no ordinary cardboard box either
>It was gray, and almost unassuming if it weren’t for the password locks on its sides
>The stallion as well didn’t share the uniform that the rest of the guards here did
>In fact it looked to be about 90 percent armor
>It’s construction as well seemed odd
>You’d never seen anything like it
>You know you should be trying to find the equipment storage…
>But that case looked important
>Maybe it was going to equipment storage?
>You decide that it would be a good idea to follow this strange stallion
>He continues to speak with the mare for a bit
>He seems disinterested, while the mare is probably trying to make small talk
>A bell chimes and he exits through a door on the right you couldn’t see before
>You turn down the right vent and start crawling
>>
>>29918043
>Occasionally you stop to make sure that you’re still following the mysterious pony
>And usually you are
>Only a few times to do you lose track of him, but you’re able to quickly cover the lost ground and catch up
>You slowly start to get the feeling that this stallion wasn’t going to the equipment storage room
>And your instincts were correct
>But you’d never expected him to make his way into the warden’s office
>Madame Warden’s office
>It was…
>Well, it wasn’t what you were expecting
>There are various pictures hanging in their frames, some seem to be of family, others of various landscapes
>It was clear they were photographs however
>There are multiple bookshelves lining the back wall
>There’s a record player with some classical music playing at low volume
>And in the middle of it all sits Madame Warden
>You hadn’t gotten a good look at her before, seeing as how you were being electrocuted
>But looking at her now, she seems unassuming
>She’s and Earth Pony around your size, though possessing the lithe, model-esque frame most Prench mares do
>Her mane is bubblegum pink, and you can only assume her tail is the same
>It’s short, done up in a Prench braid that extends around the back
>Her coat is an immaculate crimson color that shimmers slightly in the light of the candelabras set up within their holders
>”Entrez! Come in!”
>She’s speaking Equestrian?
>The door opens and the mysterious pony trots in, shutting it behind him
>She looks up from the book that she’s reading, only setting it down when she realizes just who’d stepped in
>”Ahhh! Zere you are. I hope you do not mind if we speak wiz zis tongue, no? Lest somepony be listening.”
>That line would’ve made you fear for your life had she said it in Prench
>And if you could understand Prench
>But all it did now was reinforce the fact that nopony knew you were eavesdropping
>>
>>29918048
>”Of course Madame. Have the tests here been going well?”
>Madame Warden stands up from her desk and pushes in the chair
>”Please sir, lock ze door if you would.”
>The stallion’s horn glows and the door he entered through locks
>”Both groups of guards and prisoners ze parasite was introduced to are none ze wiser.”
>Wait, what
>A parasite?
>You listen more intently now
>”The guards too? That wasn’t noted in your report.”
>”I don’t zink our king would complain about more data, now would he?”
>The stallion seems somewhat uncomfortable
>”No. But nonetheless, everything should be recorded in any reports that are sent back. We’ve been very lenient in allowing you to run this place the way you want.”
>Madame Warden trots over and places a small kettle over a personal burner
>”Of course, of course, I understand. Please take a seat. I’m sure zat armor of yours is heavy.”
>Without a word, the armored pony takes a seat in the chair opposite the one that Madame Warden was sitting in
>”Over zirty percent of prisoners in cell block C have been infected, and seven of ze guards normally stationed zere as well.”
>”I assume you’ve taken the necessary precautions to prevent a widespread outbreak in your prison?”
>Madame Warden chuckles
>”What kind of warden would I be if I didn’t?”
>Just laying here listening to their conversation is starting to fill you with dread
>Just what in the world was this parasite?
>”So what do you have to report then?”
>”As usual, both groups retain all fine motor skills as well as complex and rational thought. For all intents and purposes, it’s as if they weren’t infected at all. I know otherwise of course.”
>The stallion nods, waiting for her to continue as she removes the now whistling kettle from the heat
>>
>>29918050
>”Both groups show increased aggressiveness towards non-infected individuals, and hosts of ze parasite actively seek out uninfected to create a new host.”
>Madame Warden pours a cup of tea out for both her and her guest
>”I’m aware of how the creature works, yes.”
>”However… Ze infected guards do not show hostility towards zeir fellow friends or acquaintances. A shared drink here, a sneeze zere, and anozer parasite has a host.”
>The stallion takes a drink of his tea now
>”Interesting. If the parasite isn’t characterized ONLY by aggression then a single infected could be enough to take over an entire town, perhaps even a city with enough time.”
>Madame Warden nods, smiling
>”Zey appear to act on a hivemind of sorts. Not zat zey think ze same, no. Simply zat zey appear to have ze same motives, which is to create more hosts.”
>The mystery stallion finishes his tea and sets the fragile looking cup down on its plate before levitating the case onto Madame Warden’s desk
>”Then we’ll proceed with phase 3 of the testing process.”
>His hooves run along the numerical rings until he finally unlocks it
>He then pulls out what look to be 3 glass tubes filled with some sort of liquid
>From your position you have to nearly press your face against the grille of the vent to get a better look at what’s inside
>The liquid isn’t clear however
>It seems to be filled with tiny, blob-like organisms
>They flit about, occasionally bumping into one another, but you can’t make out any details
>” Our King wishes to know how they react to another, separate strain being introduced. Whether or not they cooperate with one another still.”
>The next 2 tubes he pulls out however…
>>
>>29918054
>Within those is something that makes your skin crawl
>In the third sits an almost insect-like organism, suspended within the liquid
>It occasionally twitches or shudders, pressing against the glass
>It’s almost the size of your hoof, and it reminds you of a spider
>It has a bulbous, fat body, with what looks to be tiny spikes lined along its underside
>Tendrils extrude along its front, feeling around, wrapping around itself, and all manner of squicky things
>it’s purple, almost miasmatic body is translucent, concealing within it a series of green eyes
>You can nuclei inside, pulsing slowly and sending jolts throughout its body
>You shudder as a chill runs down your spine
>You’d never seen anything like this
>Where in the world did Prance ever find these things from?
>And just what were they planning on doing with them if this place is a testing ground?
>The second tube he’d pulled out beforehand was a smaller one of the parasite in the third tube
>There were less tendrils, and it was smaller, no bigger than your snout, and it had less nuclei inside
>”So monsieur, why did you bring me an adolescent and an adult as well?”
>The stallion closes the case and places it beside the desk
>”Because we need to figure out if they can still be introduced to a healthy host and have the same effect as the eggs do.”
>Madame Warden raises an eyebrow and leans closer to the adult
>”You want me to stick boz of zese into a non-infected pony? Just how do you expect me to go about zat?”
>The stallion swaps his helmet to his other hoof
>”The adolescent can be introduced through the nasal cavity, its body is malleable enough to do so. The adult however may have to be inserted into the mouth.”
>”You zink it can make its way to ze host’s brain zrough ze mouth?”
>T-The brain?
>>
>>29918058
>”As I said, I’m not sure. Perhaps the adult is still malleable enough to try the nose, or perhaps the ear. I recommend simply placing it upon the potential host and seeing what it may do.”
>So those… Things
>Attach themselves to somepony’s brain and they’re none the wiser?
>And what happens when they get bigger?
>What happens to the pony they’re attached to?
>”If, as you say, the infected are docile and “normal” enough, I’m sure would make an excellent sleeper weapon. Imagine how easy it would be to quell a rebellion with them.”
>Madame Warden grins in response
>”Or subdue an entire army.”
>”Or create the perfect soldiers. The applications are nigh endless.”
>You’re starting to feel sick to your stomach
>War time was a time for experimentation, new discoveries, industry…
>But this
>This seemed like too much
>This felt horrifying and wrong
>The armored stallion stands up
>”I thank you for the tea, Madame Warden. It’s always a pleasure speaking with you. As always, we expect a report by no less than next month. However, please notify us if there are any abnormal results or if something of import happens.”
>For the first time since you’ve seen her, Madame Warden looks uncomfortable
>”About zat… I may have somezing to include right now.”
>The stallion tilts his head
>”Zere’s been a mutation.”
>He leans in closer
>”A what.”
>”Yez. I’m not sure what prompted it, but zere’s been a mutation since I sent my report in ze last time.”
>Madame Warden takes a deep breath and sips from her tea
>“Well, what is it? What happened?”
>”...It’s airborne.”
>>
>>29918060
>Both you and the mysterious stallion share the same reaction of wide-eyed shock
>”And you neglected to tell me this until just now?! This entire facility could be infected!”
>”Monsieur please, I was able to make sure zere was no outbreak.”
>”And how do you know THAT? For all you know it could have made its way into the ventilation system”
>WHAT
>”Zere’s no need to worry about zat. We were able to close off and quarantine ze affected portions of ze system.”
>Oh thank Celestia
>”Just in case, I’ll have the boys send down double the amount of blockers you received before
>Madame Warden shakes her head and reaches into her desk
>”Zere’s no need for zat, monsieur, we still have plenty.”
>She pulls out a hoofful of something direly familiar to you
>In her hoof, neatly folded up
>Were those plastic blockages you’d encountered on your way through the vents
>You’d tore through them, crawled over them, breathed in everything in between
>And now you realize what that smooth lavender film you felt on your hooves was
>Your entire body feels numb
>You’re lightheaded
>You bury your face in your hooves
>There was no way you weren’t infected now
>What do you do?
>What COULD you do?
>Was there a cure?
>How long until your thoughts weren’t your own anymore?
>Were they even yours right now?
>You couldn’t rewind back to stop this, it was already inside your body
>For the first time in quite a while, you actually start to cry
>>
>>29918062
>You’re glad that nopony can see you crying
>But the thought of losing who you were as a pony frightened you
>Of losing all agency and free will
>Becoming a puppet
>Was there even any point to continuing your mission anymore?
>Would you just forget it the longer the parasite infests your body?
>All of these thoughts plague your mind
>And it’s as if you’re caught in a maelstrom of your own emotions
>You take a deep breath
>No
>You weren’t going to give up, not that easily
>You push the negative thoughts away, crushing them down into the darkest depths of your mind
>You don’t know if there’s a cure, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t one
>You’ll lose your free will, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fight it for as long as you can
>You don’t know how long it takes for these things to mature, but right now you were already losing time just sitting here and crying
>You wipe away your tears and sniffle silently
>It was time to find that remote control
>Luckily for you, Madame Warden leaves shortly after her guest does, no doubt to deliver those nightmarish parasites to the poor ponies they were being tested on
>You wait for just a moment, making sure that she doesn’t come back in
>A few seconds later you pry the vent away and set it aside, slipping into Madame Warden’s office as quietly as you can
>Right below the vent, right out of your field of view was a large map detailing the layout of the prison itself
>There were various lights, assumedly to tell her about what was going on where
>It takes you a moment, but you’re able to find out where the equipment storage was
>It seemed like it wasn’t too far from that intersection of vents if you were reading correctly
>You jump up and clamber back into the ventilation shaft, placing the grille back in place
>>
>>29918068
>As you crawl back the way you came, your mind occasionally wanders to another “what if”
>But you don’t want to think about those
>The more you think about them, the more discouraged you get
>So you try your best to just focus on your objective
>Heck, Gallan is probably wondering what’s taking you so long
>You crawl back to the intersection of the vents you were at and take the vent you hadn’t gone through before
>It’s a bit of a crawl, and an uneventful one at that
>Normally while you were doing something like this, your mind would wander
>You’d think about memories long past, or of the future and what could happen
>But you were doing your best not to think right now
>To keep your thoughts nothing but an all-consuming white noise
>Focus on your objective
>Get the remote
>Then you can escape
>Eventually you find yourself overlooking a large storage room
>There are weapons, armor, riot shields, stun batons, and everything else you would expect a prison to have
>There’s also an entire wall of remotes hanging up, all organized by color
>Target acquired
>But it couldn’t be that easy
>Of course it wasn’t, there’s a guard stationed here, but at least there was only one
>You quietly pry the grille away and wait
>Occasionally she comes back to check on the equipment
>You can hear her sigh
“Sorry about this…”
>You whisper to yourself and drop out of the vent
>…Landing right on top of the unfortunate guardsmare
>Before she has a chance to yell out, you buck your hindlegs and hit the back of her head, making her face slam against the floor
>She’s out cold
>>
>>29918073
>You waste no time in taking the orange-striped remote
>And while you’re here you grab one of the stun batons as well
>They would notice it was gone eventually, but from what Gallan told you, the two of you would be escaping soon enough that it won’t matter
>Before you leave, you reposition the guardsmare’s body near the back wall and prop her up as if she were sleeping on the job
>You climb up a nearby shelf and you’re back into the vent, replacing the grille as you leave
>It’s hard to carry along the remote in your mouth along with the stun baton
>But you manage
>Thankfully the crawl back feels shorter than the crawl there
>Soon enough you’re back behind the walls
>Now… You’re not so afraid of the things you hear and feel back here anymore
>You’ve got other things to be afraid of now
>You keep your head facing forward and let the very dim light of your horn light your way until you come back to the loose bricks of your cell
>You give them a few knocks and wait
>Soon enough Gallan is moving the toilet aside and removing the bricks
>He speaks to you in a near whisper
>”The hell took you so long? Get back in here.”
>He offers you a claw to help you up but you don’t take it
>You take off your jumpsuit and toss it into the abyss below
>And instead of taking his claw, you climb back into your cell on your own and spit out the remote and stun baton
>Immediately you go to the sink and wash your hooves, scrubbing until you couldn’t feel any of that awful parasitic film on your hooves
>It was too late for you, but you weren’t going to infect anypony else if you could help it
>Gallan is understandably confused at your behavior
>>
>>29918077
>”What happened? What was all that about?”
>You stand on your hindlegs, simply staring into the wall behind the sink
>Contemplating whether or not it would be worth it to tell Gallan about your predicament
>It certainly couldn’t hurt
“I… There’s…”
>You sigh
“Madame Warden is conducting tests on another cellblock with a parasite and I got infected. It’s airborne, and I may have let it out of quarantine. Just… Be careful around me alright? I overheard them saying it affects your thoughts. I don’t know how long until I’m… Not me anymore.”
>Gallan just stares at you before he picks up the remote and stun baton, storing them behind the wall
>”Depths of Tartarus, Rewind, I dunno how you managed all that but…”
>Gallan sits down on his bed
>”Look, we got what we needed, and a little extra. You must’a not been caught because there was no alarm raised, so we’re fine on that front too.”
>There’s a long period of silence where you simply lay on your bed and stare at the ceiling
>”Look, maybe you need some good news right now. We’ll be getting outta here sooner than I thought. We’re down from my previous estimate of 4 days. Now? We’ll be leaving tomorrow.”
“Tomorrow? That soon? Why?”
>Gallan checks his wall of slashes
>”Apparently somethin’ was gonna be happenin’ soon, so they’re moving up the date of the next brawl night to tomorrow. And to incentivize it even more, they’ll be givin’ out double the amount of ration cards to winners. That means more prisoners down there. More prisoners means more crowd to rile up. And the more rowdy they get, the more violent they get. If I can get the whole pit fighting each other, we can use that to start our riot and get outta here.”
>It was as good a plan as any
>>
>>29918079
And there we go
I'll be honest, I had a lot of fun writing this update, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get it out to you guys
pastebin will be updated with this update of course

have a great day!
>>
>>29918087
>parasite
For some reason, that whole chat reminded me of Resident Evil 4.
>>
>>29918079
Holy fuck Rewind is not having a good time here.

Still the wardens casual attitude to it going airborne is insane, if any fucking bug, virus whatever goes airborne you don't shrug that shit off, you burn the place to the ground then nuke it from orbit.

Also this means there's a chance more have been infected since rewind broke those barriers, so hopefully a cure will be revealed in some way when it's noticed.

Also Chekhov's gun with the adult parasite.

Good update Secto, keeping this tense
>>
File: 1477318980416.jpg (131KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477318980416.jpg
131KB, 1200x900px
>>29915987
I wish I had a pretty guard mare, great stuff blu, keep it up
>>
>>29915058
>Be thrown into pony prison after a long criminal career
>There's this one cute guard who's always easier on you
>Get close to her, start chatting about random shit
>Slowly realize she doesn't actually know how to read
>Knows how to recognize certain signs, sure - even how to write certain words from memory
>But actually reading? Nope
>End up teaching her
>Read rap sheets as much as anything, because that's what is laying around
>>
>>29918087
that's a heck of a lot
>>
>>29910550
there was a broodmare story a while back but a lot of fags got triggered and it went away rather quickly. sad
>>
>>29919290
You know what else is sad, responding to yourself. Piss off, go check trash if the guy is there or not.
>>
File: 1473554109608.jpg (176KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473554109608.jpg
176KB, 819x1024px
>>
File: Canon batponies have no fangs.png (866KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Canon batponies have no fangs.png
866KB, 1280x720px
>>29913390
>Putting cancer bats there
>Even though there has been nothing in the show that shows they are actually real and not just normal pegasi wearing enchanted armor that changes their looks
>In other words, autistic crap made up by fans who wants edgy-looking OCs with fangs who sucks blood
Why don't you put Mothponies, satyrs, planeponies, and many other races in there while you're at it?
>>
>>29919995
Friendlier reminder that we accept any species so long as they are gurads...or the equivalent. Oh, and gay doesn't count as a species.
>>
>>29918087
Oh crap Secto. Way to leave an Anon hanging. Good Job! I was riveted to my screen the whole update.

Rhetorical speculation: I'm wondering if Sandstone's magic is protecting her from the parasite. Or making her asymptomatic (a carrier) at worst.

>>29915987
+1 QT update. I hope they both find something nice for themselves. They deserve it. Thanks for the update.

>>29919069
That looks like a prompt worthy of a short story to me.
>>
>>29920020
>Oh, and gay doesn't count as a species
But lesbian does, right?
There are lesbo stories and art posted in lots of threads without a care in the world, but the slightest mention of a stallion anywhere is enough to trigger the likes of you
Homo, lesbian; both are gay, so who gives a fuck?
Autists like you do.
>>
>>29920287
....lesbian has no bearing on anything you just said. I would explain further, but the effort it would take to write it out is overshadowed by your inability to read. So have a good day shitposter, may you gargle all the cocks you desire.
>>
>>29920414
...So you can't say what the difference between homo and lesbian is without sounding like a retard?
>The one I like is okay
>The one I don't like isn't
Please don't tell me that is the case.
>>
>>29920287
not that guy, but he's not wrong
name of the thread is royal guard MARE

I'd also like to read some soft, comfy, guard stallion snuggles, but this isn't the thread for it.
Lesbian mares if they are guards fall within the rules of this thread, will you get alot of shit about the lack of Anon?
sure will, but you could write that green here.

But stallions ain't mares so homo is a no go.
>>
>>29920436
The shear stupidity of what you just said got an answer, so here it goes, and pay close attention to these next words.
There. Are. No. Lesbians. Or. Faggots. In. Our. Stories. Anywhere. If you quit bitching and actually read some REAL quality stories, you would know that. But again, your illiterate, so it is a moot point anyways. You are saying nothing more than I want cock, ergo you will be told again and again, go to some random faggot thread that caters to your cancer. Because you will get none here. Your diversity quota is worthless.
>>
>>29920468
No they aren't, this is a consistent thread, there are ZERO lesbians, autistic birdhorses that are confused about feelings? Certainly. But zero faggotry or any kind here. Take your bate and go reply to yourself elsewhere.
>>
>>29920483
bait* just caught that now.
>>
>>29920468
I would like to read some soft, comfy guard stallion stories too, and bromance. But the second anyone makes a thread for guards that aren't mares, this faggot will scream like a child and yell that that the thread is nothing but a shitpost thread.
>>29920471
>>29920483
>There are no lesbians here
>[insert the world laughing at you here]
>>
Rover
>>
>>29920519
Go get run over. Seriously retard, just mark the link in the thread, this random word shit is getting annoying for everyone.
>>
>>29920483
So if Brave and Vannie have a bit of a make out session while Anon's away?
Bang! that story's no longer welcome here any more?

Fuck you on a personal level if that's your response.

I don't care if your two mom's made fun of your cock when you where little, a bit of lez action ain't gonna kill you
>>
>29920506
No (you) for the fact changing faggots, you idiots lost out on dragging your cancer around, now stop being sore losers and piss off all ready.
>29920537
Low quality bait their numbnuts, and implying they would do that without Anon. Shows how stupid the faggots shitposting here, really are. Kinda sad actually.
>>
File: 1481159947693.gif (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481159947693.gif
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>29920506
>>29920537

Look man, I don't agree with half of the autistic screeching about "gay shit" or "cuckoldry" that goes on whenever any male other than Anon is mentioned or featured in a green, in fact it's fucking retarded and borderline insecure I'm surprised Secto hasn't been lynched for including stallions, male zebras, and male gryphons in his fucking green

But a general's a general. It's the Royal Guard MARE general. If it were just the Royal Guard General, then you'd have a leg to stand on, but unfortunately that's just how the dice roll

I wouldn't even mind a buddy cop green, or comfy guard stallions/bromance either, but as long as the thread is Royal Guard Mare, you're going to get autists yelling at you because they don't have another green where mares are drooling over their sorry "Anon's" cock. It's a lost cause so don't bother
>>
>>29920552
there*, fucking typos today. I swear this doesn't happen so often.
>>
>>29920556
No one reads secto, ergo what he puts there doesn't matter. And he started from the outset that he wasn't going to have a Anon, so your cuck argument falls flat on its ass as well. In any case, your arguing with mlp brand faggots. They aren't that bright as to figure out they aren't wanted. So your wasting your breath just as much as they are. Buddy cop stuff would be fine, but seeing as all the idiots that want it just want it for gay trash, then the answer to why it doesn't happen here is self evident. That's their problem, not the threads.
>>
File: 3426452.png (274KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
3426452.png
274KB, 599x599px
>>29920573
>No one reads secto
False
I-I read it every update
>>
>>29920573
>Buddy cop stuff would be fine

the fuck you talking about fag, guard MARE or GTFO
>>
>>29920552
>I can't answer why lesbian ponies are A-ok while gay ponies are a no-go without sounding like a massive retard
Relly, one question, and you can't even answer that...
>>
>>29920589
Don't worry, as soon as the main guys are done I will personally read through more of your story, so for sound rude to your work mate. Just needing to explain to illiterates that like to shitpost here. Though the lack of Anon was a large part of the turnoff, and apparently the sensitive ones that don't like violence...for some odd reason. I save all the pics that come out for your story if its any consolation. And the inclusion of the others in your story is fine, probably. If it helps you don't start flame wars with your story here, so there is that.
>>
>>29920589
dude...
there may not be any gay allow in the greens but I have pleanty of love for (you) and your story
>>
>>29920607
>>29920589
sorry* for sounding* rude. The keyboard I have is old as shit, and its has trouble finishing words properly. My bad.
>>
>>29920607
>as soon as the main guys are done I will personally read through more of your story

wow, you really are an asshole, and I don't think you even realise it
>>
>>29920589
>>29920607
>>29920616
Right, so the one who always keeps bitching like there is no tomorrow everytime a stallion is mentioned anywhere is the one who almost always replies to his own posts just to correct a few minor spelling mistakes.
>>
>>29920607
I'm not forcing anyone to read my green, Anon
I write to relieve stress and put my ideas to good use. Having an audience is just a bonus
>>
>>29920627
The truth of a single Anon hurts, but I am just one that doesn't read it, blame these>29920629
faggots for dragging him into their problem. If he stops for something that small I salute him for persevering this long.
>>
>>29920650
That's fair, but I still feel bad for being an accidental dick about it. Its getting close for the end of the school year, so faggots coming out to shitpost just tends to happen more around this time. I can only assume you didn't do anything to actually justify the faggots thinking you would help their argument. I can only assume they did it to try and drive off writers we have here by proxy. Again, sorry about that.
>>
>>29920650
>>29920669
Its on my to read list. If that helps, got the link saved to get started, speaking of, when was the last to you updated your bin, it doesn't look right at the moment.
>>
>>29920678
I just updated it today with the latest update that was posted a couple hours ago
>>
>>29920651
>Someone bringing up how gay stallion is no different from a lesbo mare is a shitposter!
You're the one who is stopping for something small.
>>
>>29920689
That must be what it was, just went through for me. Thanks for checking.
>>
>>29918087
And I honestly had a lot of fun reading this update. Don't worry secto, many people in this thread are a bunch of retards, this story is fucking awesome so far
>>
>>29920778
this
>>
>>29920573
>>29920589
>No one reads secto...
I read it. Actually, I was one of the first to take offense to the level of gore. HOWEVER, I kept the fact that it's a war fic in mind and checked myself. I'm glad I gave it a chance. It has become a favorite right up there with CC and B&V. It's not the same as those and I think that's a good thing.

I haven't forgotten about W&C. I'm warming up to it. It's a little confusion to me but I chalk that up to not being familiar with the source/inspiration material. I have that issue with crossover fic in general.
>>
>>29920573
>>29920607
Are you legitimately autistic? I'm asking because I can't think of ANY person acting this fucking retarded in any general on /mlp/.
>>
>>29920922
Yeah, sometimes crossovers get confusing, happens to everyone.
>>
File: 14381717247949.png (257KB, 602x514px) Image search: [Google]
14381717247949.png
257KB, 602x514px
>>29920573
>No one reads secto
speak for yourself nigger
>>
>>29920922>>29921206
Sad confession: being confused as hell while reading Fallout Equestria is what introduced me to one of my favorite game series.
As such I'm trying adequately describe pieces of the world as they come up, and after a bit of cozy stuff coming up there's going to be some meta going on.
>>
>>29919995
>Cannon bat ponies dont have fangs
Fuck....
>>
>>29921699
Its fine so far dude, the powers you've introduced so far worked out well enough to get the job done.
>>
>>29921801
I want brave to have my foals
>>
>>29922219
....bit of a non sequitur to my comment, but okay dude. You and everyone else.
>>
>>29922263
I want Vannie to do it. Bats need to get thier numbers up so they need to be constantly bred and pregnant.
>>
>>29922733
From the mess Anon left in them, and the reactions of literally everyone smelling the hot steamy sex in the cafeteria, and the smug princesses egging the two of them on, there will be kids by the end of this. Unless magic is needed for it to take...nah, we got nerdlight never laid, and the smut queen. They will be breed properly, and vigorously.
>>
>>29919309
lol it's called samefagging nigger and shucks for you cus im not. kyspls
>>
Sorry for the lack of update. Writing lyrics for the performance in the next part.
>>
>>29923223
neat
>>
>>29923223
>performance
Maregic Mike confirmed
>>
>>29923223
Take your time, while it might earn me some scorn from others I would rather have well written, longer updates even at the cost of them being less often
>>
>>29923290
I'm with you on this. I don't expect perfection but it's nice to get quality over quantity. And having an updated pastebin to fall back to is nice as well.

>>29921778
Flutterbat had fangs. So did the rest of the "bat" versions of the main 6 in the 'Evil Apples' IDW comic arc. Then again they weren't exactly Thestrals either.

>>29923223
No worries CW. Like >>29923290 , I'd rather have well written story even if it means less frequent updates.
>>
bump from 9
>>
10 BOOPS
>>
File: 1491778804740.jpg (103KB, 1253x866px) Image search: [Google]
1491778804740.jpg
103KB, 1253x866px
>>
bump from 10
>>
Nein
>>
As much as I love our stories I'm glad the board has picked up so much
>>
Ignoring my writing duties and playing vidya because I'm hung up on choosing a name for the filly introduced in my last update.
>>
File: safety_first_oldtown.png (625KB, 877x1068px) Image search: [Google]
safety_first_oldtown.png
625KB, 877x1068px
Safety First trotting down Canterlots old town.

Not a great looking, but eh I'm not artist.
Hope I got the colors right CW
>>
>>29930179
I dont know rather to hug her or fug her. Adoracute!
>>
>>29930126
Drizzle ?
>>
>>29930179
ha, clearly more tired than I thought,

> I know its not great looking but I'm not really an artist.

Hope the colors are close enough CW (i don't think her eyes were mentioned?)
>>
>>
>>29930221
I like it, thanks Anon.
>>
>No rape or sex multi-mare
Sad
>>
>>29920589
I read it and it's good. You put a lot of work into this story and it shows. Keep it up, man.
>>
File: 1477510678502.jpg (195KB, 1377x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1477510678502.jpg
195KB, 1377x1449px
someone update with something so i can procrastinate some more
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 887x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 887x868px
preggo moondancer when?
>>
>>29932056
daww poor Octy. She's not cut out for that sort of thing.
>>
>>29932156
That is a disturbing bump, where did you come from again?
>>
>>29932056
Update tomorrow... probably.
Got drunk and enjoyed not working today.
>>
Low quality drawfag here again, any requests?
>>
>>29932894
Parasite mindslave Rewind, tendrils coming out of her, etc.
>>
>>29932980
literally the perfect request for Nips, also horrifying
>>
File: 1491345721343.png (249KB, 1005x834px) Image search: [Google]
1491345721343.png
249KB, 1005x834px
>>29933230
sleep tight rgmt
>>
>>29933421
Part of the royal guard training is cold weather survival and windigo mitigation, this involves removal of all hard armor and arranging all available units into the cuddle puddle formation,as is being demonstrated by these fine mares of the guard
>>
>>29928662
>>
>10
keep it alive guys
>>
File: 1491355134196.png (357KB, 1005x834px) Image search: [Google]
1491355134196.png
357KB, 1005x834px
>>29933421
Idk why i have this image saved
>>
File: guard poners.png (287KB, 1005x834px) Image search: [Google]
guard poners.png
287KB, 1005x834px
I have no idea if the colours or qt mark are right
>>
>>29934697
that's a very blue pony
>>
>>29934697
yes. yess, we need all the guardmares in this
>>
>>29934697
Main coat color should be a lighter blue I feel, but glacier blue is a bit vague.
Also kinda important, bird pone needs her wings man, lul
>>
>>29934697
>>29934901
Oh but good stuff dude, they are still all cuties
>>
File: guard poners.png (294KB, 1005x834px) Image search: [Google]
guard poners.png
294KB, 1005x834px
>>29934901
I dont know how I didn't notice the wings
>>
>>29935021
easily done dude, number of times I've forgotten tails is nuts
>>
>>29935021
At this rate Anon will be fully buried in guard mares
>>
>>29935317
Worth it.
>>
>>29935021
Only one more to add really I guess, and that's Whiskey's Solemn Rain.
Well as far as active guard mares go at least.
>>
>>29935469
>You will never die at the bottom of a pile of guard mares
>>
>>29935502
this
gibbe tiny dishonored pone too
>>
>>29936200
>die here
>go to equestria
>die under guard mares
>end up back here
bad end
>>
>>29936343
Worst timeline
>>
>>29935021
Yay! Thanks Neuro.

Death by pony cuddle pile. I know I'd die happy.

>>29936343
>>29936394
Oh, crap. Yeah, ok. I'd rather stay in Equestria.

>>29935502
kek, yeah. which circles my conv back to >>29935317

also bump from 9
>>
>>29935502
>>29936233
Gonna need references for both these poners
If I can even fit them in
>>
>>29937079
Solemn is "tiny dishonored pone" so they're one and the same, only one more to add. Also given that no interspecies cuddling has occurred yet you could have her sitting in the background looking confused
>>
>>29937079
>>29937122
Forgot the reference:
>“Black mane, sandy coat, gray-blue eyes.”
The mane is in a single braid worn to one side.
>>
>>29936343
>Warquestria, warEarth
>Each time either Anon or guard waifu dies they wake up in the other world. They still try to find each other in both of the worlds whenever it happens, and stay together until they're separated again. And the cycle continues.
>Together forever, in a way.
>>
>>29937220
Wasn't this your ref before? >>29889738
>>
>>29937370
yup, was kinda wanting to see what he'd come up with untainted by my shoddy paint skills.
>>
>>29937227
aww, damn. I don't know if my heart can take such a tragic love story. And they go through it over and over again. *shudder* now I has a sad.

kinda sounds like the Hawkman & Hawkgirl canon created for the "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" TV show.
>>
File: guard poners.png (336KB, 1005x1116px) Image search: [Google]
guard poners.png
336KB, 1005x1116px
>>29937426
This look good?
>>
>>29937524
It looks perfect. The mane, the "wtf is this" expression, everything.
>>
>>29937524
how long before she says fuck it and joins the best guard cuddle pile?
>>
>>29937890
With the way her life is going she could use some cuddles
>>
File: rain.png (252KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
252KB, 599x599px
>>29937524
>>29937669
I made a shitty meme in response
>>
>>29937935
Gudmeme/10
>>
>>29934502
I asked for a pictuer of poners with cookers (meaning cookeis)
This was the result
>>
File: pone with a cooker.png (223KB, 1084x836px) Image search: [Google]
pone with a cooker.png
223KB, 1084x836px
I've got literally no requests to draw right now so if you anons want me to draw anything I'll probably do it
>>29937935
10/10
>>29938520
All guard mares deserve cookers
>>
>>29938963
You know, I was thinking of Careful cucking Anon with Safe or Anon cucking Careful with Moondancer.

By cucking I mean platonic cuddling since that's my fetish I mean the cuddling
>>
>>29938963
>rewind sneakin around the pipes
>careful and safe hangin out with each other
>brave and vannie drunk with anon
>solemn rain with her pistol and guard outfit
these would all be great to see
>>
>>29939215
Seconding pipe rewind
>>
>>29938963
In the future we're gonna need B&V in their new dresses/outfits. Bonus points for blushing at anons complements.

Though if you want to hurt us. You could do careful recovering in her bed.
>>
File: SummerSolstice2015.png (410KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
SummerSolstice2015.png
410KB, 1000x750px
>>29939090
Sure it is anon. Sure it is...
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29937524
redonkulously cute.
>>
>>29938963
Cross-story drunken makeout session between one of my characters and one of someone else's.
>>
>>29940710
Solemn rain, a smaller mare with little experience drinking, turns into a giggly, happy drunk, who's happy to go along with whatever.
+
Safety first, well experienced with alcohol but unaware that at her tripping point she turns into a suave, outgoing mare killer, who's determined to get a hoof on that little cutie giggling in the corner.
>>
>>29940970
= one hell of a awkward morning after
>>
>>29940974
>both move around in bed, comfy and warm
>then they see each other
>visible confusion
>>
>>29940710
>Rewind can't control her time power when drunk
>constantly phasing in and out of reality
>kiss is weirdly satisfying because of it
>>
>Your Guardchick will never save you from Page Nine
>>
File: SafetyF_nobg.png (359KB, 877x1068px) Image search: [Google]
SafetyF_nobg.png
359KB, 877x1068px
>Best guard bird
>>
>>29942016
she looks great! thanks!
>>
>>29941784
>>29942016
Which would be warmer to snuggle with at a northern outpost?
>>
>>29942016
*only guard birb
>>
>>29942592
well catbirds are bigger, and would cover you better, would also guess at them having more fur. But i bet those claws and beaks are like icicles in the cold

course Pegasus pones have hooves that would also be bloody cold to the touch.

best bet is to snuggle with both for extra protection
>>
>>29943219
Excellent idea.
>>
>>29943219
Mixed army training when?
>>
File: rewind sneak.png (271KB, 1097x965px)
rewind sneak.png
271KB, 1097x965px
>>29939215
>>rewind sneakin around the pipes
Like this?
>>
>>29942016
>*Best autistic guard bird
>>
File: rerwend.png (11KB, 1152x648px)
rerwend.png
11KB, 1152x648px
>>29944262
well the way i read it, it was more like this
but im also retarded
>>
>>29944730
Best drawfag
>>
>>29944262
Yeah, looks about right.

>>29944730
>Wow, I'm fucked.
kek

>>29939469
I second the pic of B&V in their dresses.

A pic of careful in the hospital would be a strong poke in the feels. It should be done.

>>29940710
>Cross story pic.
I thought of a panel of pics.
1. Careful wandering hospital hall ways looking for her Anon's room.
2. Anon is standing just beyond a doorway but in front of some floor length curtains. Seemingly uninjured.
3. Careful glomps Anon and starts kissing him.
4. All are seen in panel. Vannie holding Brave back trying to keep her from attacking Careful. The dress Brave is wearing has started to tear as she pulls from Vannie's grasp.
>>
>>29944875
or two best earth pone guards making out and cuddling
>>
File: rewind sneak.png (298KB, 1097x965px) Image search: [Google]
rewind sneak.png
298KB, 1097x965px
>>29944875
I haven't had much time to read more fics,
what happens to careful?
>>
>>29945121
qt
>>
>>29945121
human dick gave her horse pussy ptsd
>>
>>29945121
Cute, though guard pone should be in a prisoner jumpsuit with exposed chestfluff.
>>
>>29945121
where'd her horn go?
also this >>29945483
>>
Well this is day three that I've gotten inordinately drunk instead of writing things. Don't have anything going on tomorrow night though, so I'll be working on the story then.
>>
>>29946011
At least your living up to the name.
>>
>>29945121
Nice pic. However, she wasn't wearing her Armor. She was in a prison jumpsuit. Orange IIRC.
Shit got real while she and Safe were guarding Moonie's bookshop. MILFs attacked, Anon got seriously injured; we're talking lying in a pool of his blood serious. Careful went into shock / got ptsd and is in the psychiatric emergency wing of the (assumed) same hospital Anon is at.
>>
>>29946039
>inb4 Whiskey actually drinks Rum.
>>
>>29945121
this >>29946078

and when safe went to visit. Careful was in her bed and Safety could tell she had been crying.
>>
File: IMG_3831.png (226KB, 901x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.png
226KB, 901x691px
>tfw no qt guardpone bf
>>
>>29946147
Spergout from a random anon in
>>
>>29946147
Good, now get out baitfag.
>>
ill hop aboard the apology train too 'cause ive been sick as shit the past few days. id rather recover and give green i like myself than the forced stuff.
>>
>>29946167
Its all good Blu, get better soon.
>>
I been lazy. Maybe a little daytime drinking in the mix too. I promise it coming. Eventually.
>>
>>29946091
>implying I'd stoop to such a base beverage it's actually shit tons of beer
>>29946167
You've got a better excuse than I, hope you get better, friend.
>>
>>29946167
Aww, Blu. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

>>29946224
No worries. It happens to the best of us.

>>29946249
kek

As I've said before; No worries write when you can and post when it's ready.
>>
Where the hell are you Night Guard Anon!
>>
>>
>>29907978
>rape
>>
>no guard mares to protect us from page 9
>>
>>29947834
Nor page 8 but we'll be here for them. right?
>>
>>29947834
>all the writefags are too wasted to update
ya don't have to candy coat it

thanks Neuro and the other artist for keeping things moving.
>>
File: 1470387734000.png (1MB, 1331x1931px) Image search: [Google]
1470387734000.png
1MB, 1331x1931px
I really wanna pick up a cute little guardmare and coddle her.
>>
>>29948556
To all the writefriends and drawfriends. Thank you all for sharing your works with us Anons; talent-less though some of us may be. (Myself included)

>>29948827
I think we all want to cuddle a qt guardmare, Anon. I know I do. I want to hug her, hold her and tell her how much she means to me.
>>
File: picTLEnun.jpg (82KB, 607x465px) Image search: [Google]
picTLEnun.jpg
82KB, 607x465px
>>29948827
Don't coddle the mare anon!
>>
>>29948990
Did...did you mean to post that pic? It does look tasty though.
>>
File: untitled (2).png (1MB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (2).png
1MB, 1500x1250px
>>29949008
I just google "coddle" for shits and giggles and that delicious food came up
>>
>>29949019
Ah, well, it does look nice. Even if it isn't correct. What's it made of?
>>
>>29946147
I wish this thread was a Royal Guard general and not a Royal Guard Females-Only general. Then there'd be more content and art here.
>>
>>29949097
>A faggot that wants dick complains about there not being a lot of content
>Not 20 posts above his dumbass is art and writefags content
Faggot, get out, you want dick? You have a thread for that, begging us will get you nothing. We have plenty of content here without cancer seeping in. If your thread is so shit(shocker it is, by proxy of the content and the trash that want it) then bothering other threads wont help, fix your own shit and never ask again. This is obviously bait for your kind of retard, but this is just a reminder. Though I am morbidly curious, are all you faggot shitposters pretending to be retarded, blind, and illiterate, or is that just a byproduct of your own mental state?
>>
>Rewind and Sandstone are a Dark Souls boss
>"Rewind, Time's Guardian"
>"Loyal Sentinel Sandstone"
>1st phase is Rewind riding on Sandstone's back with ranged attacks and Sandstone's melee
>after doing enough damage it enters the 2nd phase where Rewind gets off of Sandstone and CQCs you directly
>have to now deal with Sandstone's grabs and fists as well as Rewind's constant teleporting back in time as she fights you
>3rd phase happens when you kill one or the other
>killing Sandstone first plays a cutscene where she tries to desperately get Sandstone to stand up to no avail as she cannot lift his body
>this leaves you to fight a Rewind supercharged with his golem magic, where she can now stop time and rewind you as well
>all the while she cries and yells at you for having killed her friend
>killing Rewind first plays a cutscene where Sandstone picks up her lifeless body and laments the fact that he was unable to protect another of his Riders
>his green orb and magic turn red
>his moveset changes and becomes faster
>all throughout the fight he now holds the body of Rewind in one of his hands
>attacking that hand does more damage but makes the fight harder by angering Sandstone further
>they're an optional boss and you can join their covenant where you invade other players, where upon killing them you acquire an artifact and to offer to Rewind

Secto pls no bully
>>
>>29946161
Found him
>>29949153
>>
>>29949174
looks good m8
>>
File: 1461524883607.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461524883607.png
149KB, 500x500px
>>29949174

>>29948556
can confirm, I'm drinking right now in fact
>>
A toast to the content creators here. Thanks again. Seeing we're on 7 I'll post this before I have to go off-line for a few hours.
>>
File: sad careful.png (259KB, 925x1008px) Image search: [Google]
sad careful.png
259KB, 925x1008px
>>29946078
Thanks anon
>>29939469
I tried
>>
>>29950586
That's one cute sad pone, would cuddle softly while recovering
Go stuff man
>>
>>29950662
Good* fucking tablet
>>
You know that the Anon who always sperges out about gay crap the second anything that is remotely related to stallions is here when you see someone reply to his own posts like this
>>29950662
>>29950669
>>
>>29950774
Meh, just report faggotry then hide it till its removed. School breaks are going on all over the place right now, so there are bound to be shitposters crawling out the woodworks. Maybe they will figure out there is already a thread for them sooner or later.
>>
>>29950774
>Claims a anon complaining about his tablet and fixing a word is the boogyman than hates faggots shitposters.
When you fuckers realize your not wanted I cant wait to see the obituary's. Do us all a favor an go out in a flashy way. Its pretty damn obvious your replying to your own bait.
>>
>>29950566
Have fun mister dubs.
>>29950586
hnnnng, must, cuddle, away, tears. Fuck those MILFS, god damn mommy ninja's.
>>
>>29950774
God, I love how the gay baiter occasionally appears out of nowhere, without being provoked or summoned in any way, and they just try to stir up shit.
Really, it's like a tumblr landwhale waking up in the middle of the night feeling a little peckish, and thus deciding to go empty the fridge.
"I really feel like getting some of them yummy (You)s, better go see if there's any left in the Guardmare thread pantry to grab"
>>
>>29951382
yup
>>
Finally getting my ass back to work on the story. Had a decent break from work and school with nothing to do and naturally spent most of it hammered and/or playing videogames instead of being productive. Expect something tonight.
>>
>>29951949
Hyped my man.
>>
>>29950586
Aww, good job. I just want to cuddle her. Just one more detail and it'll be perfect.
>An IV stands beside the bed, leading down to her shoulder, where it's taped, fixed to her skin.

>>29951949
Taking a break can lead to better productivity famalam. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>29915987
>Though seeing her like this now is just more enjoyable because of it.
>You're glad she can just look past everything and still be happy like this.
>Well... relatively happy.
>But knowing you'll also be here during those not-happy times helps, too.
>There's nopony's touch like your own with such delicate matters.
>A professional pony definitely wouldn't care as much as you, that's for sure.
>You'd rather help her yourself, than to see her sent to somepony like that.
>"-HEY HOW'S THE DRESS SEARCHING-"
"-EEE!"
>"-OOOUGH!"
>The second you realize what you just did, it's already over.
>When you spin around, Anon's on the ground, writhing in pain and holding his... private area.
>You tried to flap your wings too, but all you're worried about is the swift kick you just gave to your coltfriend.
"OH MY GOSH ANON I'M SO SORRY!"
>Hoofsteps quickly make their way over to you, and in a flash, there's two other ponies right beside you and him.
>"What, what's wrong?!"
>"Anon, are you okay?! What happened to him?!"
>It takes you a second to process that this mare's talking to you.
>And immediately, you can tell she's blaming you for everything.
>-Sure, you ARE actually the cause of this, but-
>"-No, no, it's nothing. I'm just... I'm goddamn retarded. Ooough..."
>"Well what happened? Should I call the hospital?!"
>"-No, no I'm fine. I just need a second..."
>He rolls over and presses his face against the ground while he groans.
>Then you feel somepony's gaze burning into you.
>You look up, and of course, Sweet looks pretty upset.
>"So then what happened, huh?"
>She takes a big step towards you.
>"Did YOU hit him?"
>A wave of white and brown moves in front of you.
>"-Hey, you stay away from her!"
>"-Woah woah, calm down! It was just an accident, you guys. All my fault..."
>For a second, it's completely silent.
>Then Sweet gives you a small glare, and Anon a nod.
>"Well, I'll be working on your suit if you need me, then."
>And she walks off.
>>
>>29952345
Vannie, master of creating sexual tension in more ways than one.
>>
>>29952345
>ywn be kicked in the balls by your mare friend.

Anon'll be fiiiiine. But poor vannie though.
>>
>>29952345
why do these stories always have the protagonist getting hit in the balls

its never been funny
ever
>>
>>29901830
>Without waiting for an answer, Mellow Drizzle turns back to the door and leaps upward, forelegs wrapping in a tight chokehold around your neck.
>You sure missed this, and the hug puts a little warmth back into you.
“Hey, Drizzy, nice to see you too.”
>You barely eek the words out against the tiny filly’s grasp, and she jumps down, offering an apologetic wince.
>“Sorry sis, it’s been a while, y’know.”
>Ever since Anonymous’ escape from state custody, the Watch had been on full alert, off-duty guards spending downtime at barracks and awaiting calls to action.
>Days off are few and far between.
“Duty calls, I guess.”
>Really Solemn?
>That’s all you’ve got for your sister?
>You sigh heavily, pulling your helmet off and placing it on a table near the door.
“Things have been… busier than usual. Nobody gets time off anymore, what with the escape from Coltridge.”
>“You mean the assassin? Twelve hooves tall and slippery as a hagfish? I heard he got out of Coltridge Prison without single guard finding out till morning!”
>“Now just where did you hear such a thing?”
>An older voice, stern but warm, cuts off Mellow’s burst of excitement.
>You turn toward its source, leaning in the doorway to the kitchen.
>Steady Mist, onetime shipwright and father of two, smiles warmly at you.
>He is a slender gray stallion, middle aged but with a face aged beyond his years, his light brown mane streaked silver.
>“Meadow told me, from the third floor? She says her dad heard it from a friend, who’s a guard at Coltridge.”
>“And I told you, that filly and her father are full of hot air. Now, go finish up the dishes honey, we don’t want rats.”
>Mellow pouts, her bottom lip sticking out dangerously.
>“You said you’d do half!”
>Your father gives her a smug tilt of the chin.
>“And I did, now it’s your turn. Solemn will still be here when you get done.”
>He pauses for a moment.
>“You will still be here, right?”
>>
>>29952594
>You nod the affirmative.
“Yeah, dad, I will. Captain gave me the day off.”
>Mellow relents, sulking off to the kitchen.
>“Fine, but I’m only drying half of them.”
>Your father comes closer, wrapping a foreleg around your neck and bringing you into a warm hug, the one that always made you feel like everything was going to be all right.
>It still does the trick, kind of.
>You melt into it with a weary sigh, feeling far younger and safer than you had in recent memory.
>“Something wrong, Sol?”
>Parent senses, can’t ever fool those.
>What do you tell him?
>You keep the hug going a little longer, thinking up something acceptable.
“The constant alert is starting to wear on everyone. We’re all cooped up at the station with nothing to do but work, eat and sleep. I’m just tired of it, is all.”
>A hoof rubs comfortingly up and down your back, the tension of the past day seeping away with the motion.
>Steady puts his hooves to your shoulders and holds you in front of him, golden eyes searching your troubled face.
>Please don’t ask any more, please don’t ask any more, please...
>“That kind of life will take its toll on anyone, Solemn. I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I am.”
>Thank the Outsider.
>“Also, have you been drinking today? It’s hardly past noon.”
>Shit.
>Well, this one shouldn’t be too hard, just go light on the details.
>“Ah, the captain and I finished up a tough assignment this morning, he offered a toast to celebrate.”
>You father beams, patting your shoulder gently.
>“That’s my girl. You work hard, you ought to enjoy those little moments when you get them.”
“Thanks dad, I missed you two.”
>Your eyelids are suddenly heavy as anchors, and you realize that you’ve only slept a couple of fitful hours in the last day.
“Um, is my room still made up? I really need to crash for a while.”
>>
>>29952614
>“Of course sweetie. We just had lunch; there’s none left, but I could whip up some more if you’d like.”
“No, thanks dad, I’m not hungry. Just wake me up for dinner, I guess.”
>Steady chuckles to himself at that.
>“The real trick’ll be keeping Mel from waking you up before then.”
>You frown, not wanting to disappoint your sister.
“If she wants to, go ahead and let her. I’m a guard, lack of sleep comes with the job; time with my sister, not so much.”
>“I’ll pass that along. Sleep tight sweetie.”
>With that your father returns to the kitchen, the laughter coming from within signaling a stealthy cuddle attack on Mellow Drizzle.
>You stumble down the familiar hallway and open your door, the bright, happy colors of your fillyhood greeting you.
>You had joined the Watch young; circumstances required another breadwinner in the family, and guard pay was steady, if not particularly generous.
>Coming home to your room was always a little jarring after spending time walking around the city, especially these days.
>Your father said he didn’t see much reason to redecorate, as you were the only pony who used it.
>You think he was too sentimental to do it, after you moved out and into the barracks.
>Stripping your uniform with practiced ease, you hang the jacket and harness in your closet.
>The heavy, utilitarian clothing and weapons hang in stark contrast to a pale green dress.
>It was expensive, delicate lacework ringing the neck.
>Your only piece of finery, a gift from your parents when you left primary school.
>You never really outgrew it.
>Checking your pistol clear and removing the ammunition pouch from the harness, you carry it with you to the bed.
>You don’t expect Mellow to go playing with your gear; she’s taken the safety speech to heart, but it never hurts to be sure.
>You drop the pouch in the nightstand drawer before pulling back the quilt and sliding beneath it.
>Sleep tight sweetie.
>Will do, dad.
>>
>>29952627
Just a little comfiness before our green friend makes another appearance. Still hammering out that part.
>>
>>29952345
And here I was hoping one of them would peek behind the curtain. Only to discover Sweet Biscuit made him strip to take his measurements.
>>
>>29952493
I enjoy it because the thought of Anon simply having it all triggers my autism. At least he can writhe in pain and not always enjoy the good life I'll never have.
>>
>>29952642
it's nice to see more than just guard duties from such a serious story.
>>
>>29910822
>The first act is local: two of the cheesemaker's sons, this generation's so-called "cowpokes."
>They may not be the ones to carry the family business into adulthood, though: one has a treble clef for a cutie mark, the other, a bass.
>They open with new takes on a few of the old ballads.
>You listen, drink, and hum along with the old melodies set to new instruments and rhythms.
>As you finish off your third drink they close with "Blue Moon," one of the regular crowd's favorites.
>Treble, whose actual name you've never known, croons the lyrics beautifully, while Bass accompanies him on - what else - a stand-up bass.
>You've had enough now that you get the familiar feeling of your mind floating off in the sky, looking down on earthly, day-to-day concerns...
>...yet, you find yourself looking down at the lingering drops of your drink after you finish it.
>You swirl them around the bottom of the glass, fixated on the sight.
>"Without a dream in my heart... without a love of my own..."
>...you decide to order a fourth.

>You nurse number four throughout the following two acts, half-listening to them, half-daydreaming about the day's events, about what you plan and expect for your time off...
>You snap back to attention at the fourth act.
>As a few bearded stallions set up instruments upstage, the vocalist enters: a beautiful mare, blonde and light orange, wearing a brilliant red dress that fits her... just right.
>It leaves her right flank exposed through a thigh-high slit.
>Her cutie mark of a gleaming sword shows off, emblazoned on her shapely figure, visible even in the pub's modest lighting.

>The instruments begin to sound: lute and drums, distinct but quiet.
>You lean in to listen. You're sure the rest of the pub's audience is, too.
>The singer begins.
>>
>>29953083
>"She melt my heart and molded it, a beating sphere..."

>You're already enraptured by her soft, breathy voice.
>You're swimming in the calm clarity of thought every drunk thinks she has, one that makes you certain that this performance is something special, something significant, a landmark that will later accompany a memory of a day or moment that changes your life...

>"It held no edge nor corner sharp to cut her..."

>Her hips sway gently and alluringly with each verse.
>You're not sure whether you're staring, but she wouldn't notice.
>Her eyes are closed; she's deeply focused on her performance.

>"Its thrumming surface took no glyph she wrote on it..."

>Her wavy mane sways with the motion of her head as she turns it slightly.

>"Yet still she took and cherished it beside her..."

>Her eyes open, scanning the audience.
>You could swear they stopped on you for a moment.
>She smiles and continues the song.
>At some point during it, you finish your fourth drink.

>...

>The song ends.
>The singer offers a polite thanks for the following applause, and the group packs up and leaves the stage as quickly as they set up.
>She descends the short flight of stairs on stage right and walks...
>...
>Towards your table.
>"May I sit here?" she asks.
>>
>>29953092
spaghetti in 3,2...
>>
>>29953092
Why did you double post the same thing?
>>
>>29953167
You're probably still seeing one with typos that I deleted. Didn't notice until the post went up and the lines weren't green.
>>
>>29953127
She's pretty drunk. So the pressure is off of her pockets.
>>
>>29953374
>Rape drunk
>>
>>29952345
Poor Vannie, she's a good bat, she's just skittish
>>
>>29953092
time to get laid
>>
>>29953092
>sword cutiemark
Is likely another guard or blacksmith safe passed on the way here, good luck to our fav autistic bird in getting some loving, but it fear it's not to be
>>
>>29952627
Thanks for the update man, its nice to get a bit of comfy after the action.
Don't forget to give us some idea of looks for drizzy
>>
Dreaming of ponies
Thinking I'm in heaven
Wake up to find
We're on page seven
>>
>>29952627
I want to massage and help Sol relax after a long day of work.
>>
File: lewdening.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lewdening.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
sorry safe
somepony beat you to it
>>
>>29953083
>Blue Moon
Great taste in music cw, love your original lyrics too.
>>
>>29955130
my oh my!

Saftey might not be upset if she gets to join in, Brave is pretty hot to after all
>>
>>29955130
unf
>>29955522
Hopefully Vanny is keeping Safe company.
>>
>>29952345
Never sneak up behind a pony. He likely doesn't think of them as ponies anymore. Not like he did early on in the story. I'm sure he realizes it now considering his "..I'm retarded..." comment.

>"Did YOU hit him?"
>A wave of white and brown moves in front of you.
>"-Hey, you stay away from her!"
Aww, Brave coming to protect her herdmate. I expected no less.

Nice update Blu. Thank you.

>>29952642
>... bringing you into a warm hug, the one that always made you feel like everything was going to be all right.
Aww, I just want to cuddle her. Excellent comfy-ness, Whiskey. Thanks. Good to see more of Sol's personal side.

>>29953092
Glad to see Safety taking sometime to unwind. I don't think she's had a break for herself since she left Moonie's.

>"May I sit here?" she asks.
Hmm, who's this mysterious mare Safety seems to have caught the eye of eh? Hopefully four drinks down will help her be relaxed around a beautiful stranger.

Top notch as always CW. Thank you very much.

>>29955130
OH MY!
>>
>>29955519
I liked the idea that it made it through the universe barrier without being horse-pun'd.

>>29955130
aw yus
>>
File: 1477505390022.png (124KB, 731x701px) Image search: [Google]
1477505390022.png
124KB, 731x701px
>9
>time to recruit more guards
>>
>>29955791
Thinking of horse puns that don't sound absolutely retarted is half of my writing process.
>>
>>29955130
Its a nice start, but they still need Anon fucking them from behind while they make out. 7/10 for incompleteness.
>>
>>29956749
Nah man gotta go big.
Brave and Careful sloppily making out,
Safety licking out brave, Vannie licking out Careful,
Behind them Rain licking out Vannie, Rewind rug munching Safety, while Anon sandwiches his dick between Rewind's and Rains leaking, winking pussies
>>
>>29956893
holy shit
guard orgy pic when?
>>
>>29957034
>>29956893
We would need at least 3 Anon's to make this work.
>>
>>29957058
Or one Anon and two stallions.
>>
>>29957058
nah, just all the qt mares in a lewd pile
>>
>>29957065
>>29957103
If your going to keep baiting then do that shit elsewhere.
>>
>>29957120
>>29957103
how the hell am i baiting?
>>
File: Anon VR.png (240KB, 998x967px) Image search: [Google]
Anon VR.png
240KB, 998x967px
>>
>>29957158
This>>29957065
is either a attempt at being gay, or cucking. There are no, stallion love interest in any of the stories.
>>29957103
Same as the gay thing, but so long as there is a dick being slobbered on, or some other liquid, then it would be fine. We have a no homo rule and we enforce it evenly. If your just a newfag then its okay for not knowing any better, just be sure to re read the stories or at least read them now. Their pretty good.
>>
>>29957176
Why would Luna give Vannie her VR system when Vannie is getting laid? Its a cute pic though.
>>
>>29957201
this was the training luna gave her to make sure she could cuddle anon properly
>>
>>29957176
>tfw he's not real
>>
>>29957220
Ahhhhh, that makes sense then.
>>29957224
The cum dripping down her leg and the squeals of her herd mate say otherwise.
>>
>>29957187
And when the hell did anyone say that the random guard stallions or the Anons were going to fuck each other? Are you seriously this homophobic?
>>
>>29957187
>If your just a newfag then its okay for not knowing any better
nigga the only thing unwelcome here is gay stallions. otherwise, it's still guard mares, and it's still welcome. excuse me if id rather have tons of horsepussy, than three dicks thrown into the mix.
>>
>>29957241
Because there are no stallions in the story. Ergo, the only expectation whenever someone mentions them is because they are gay. If your serious then it would be fine if they are only with Rewind and Rain. Then by all means, but the rest need to be Anon. 2 to be exact...unless Rain gets with the Anon in her world.
>>29957267
Meh, but the consistency is the bigger issue here.
>>
>>29957318
Let me clarify, no stallion of relevance.>>29957241
>>
>>29957318
>Meh, but the consistency is the bigger issue here.
if you're going for consistency, then none of the characters would even meet at all.
and i dont care about the stallion thing, but i also have no idea what you're trying to say, or why you're saying it.
>>
>>29957363
Then, we're done here? Because the only reason we should continue is to wait for neuro to make a pic of it.
>>
>>29957176
kek
>>29957220
top kek
>>
>>29957187
>there are no stallion love interest in any of the stories

What are Sandstone and Gallan in "Magic and Mud" for 500, Alex
>>
>>29957719
Haven't gotten to that part. But read this in that case>>29957318
>>
File: rewindwaggytail.gif (430KB, 697x1055px) Image search: [Google]
rewindwaggytail.gif
430KB, 697x1055px
>when rhyming for zebras is delaying your update
I'll blame my lack of work done on that instead of me playing Dark Souls 3 for the nth time
that anon who imagined the MCs as a boss got me playing again
I'm autistic and doing a playthrough as Rewind

Don't expect too much out of me for a little while, sorry anons
>>
>>29957841
That gif is cute, you are forgiven.
>>
>>29957841
No worries Secto. Like I was telling Whiskey. The mind needs a break every now and then to be at peak creative efficiency.

>>29957859
It is isn't it. Love that gif.
>>
>You nuzzle up against Anon and sigh.
>He gently runs his fingers through your mane while you slowly relax.
>As a comfortable silence looms over the three of you, you pause.
"...Anon? Brave?"
>Anon brings his focus back to you, and Brave's eyes peek at you from behind her mane.
>You suddenly grow shy, and shake your head.
"Nevermind..."
>He continues to pet you.
>"No, tell us, what's on your mind?"
>You stay silent for a moment.
>Then you feel your eyes growing wet.
"I just... I..."
>You take a deep breath and blink.
>Brave rubs one of your legs with a hoof.
"I want to thank you guys for being h-here... with me. You both are the best ponies a mare could ever ask for."
>They both give you a comforting smile.
>"No thanks necessary. Just keep being you."
>Anon picks you up and places you between himself and Brave.
>The best coltfriend and best friend you could ask for...
>You can't help but smile.
"I... I love you guys-"
>-Everything pauses.
>-anonhusbandosimulator.exe has stopped responding
"W-what?"
>You take your headset off and feel the sweat around your eyes.
>And some tears.
>Your mane hangs loose and frizzled, and you sit up from your bed.
>You use the pillow you're holding to prop yourself up, and look over at your laptop sitting on the bed nearby.
>An updating screen takes over, and the computer shuts down.
>For a second, you simply scan your room.
>Chineighse food boxes, plates, soda bottles...
>Your gaze slowly moves back to your laptop, then the pillow in your hooves.
>The next thing you know, you're choking back tears and lying on your bed.
>You push your laptop away with your hind legs and clutch your pillow.
>There's nothing else for you to do in the meantime.
>So why not sleep?
>As the first tears roll down, and the aching in your body dulls, only one thing is left on your mind.
>...Why can't he be real?
>>29957176
>>
>>29958530
LIES, WE WILL GO AND CUDDLE THE SHIT OUT OF HER DAMNIT, NO SAD BAT LEFT BEHIND!
>>
>>29956893
I spent too long trying to imaging how this would look, not in a lewd way, but in a "puzzle pieces not fitting together" way

>orgy pic when?
>>
>>29958530
Given the shit magic can do pony VR could be hella immersive.

Still blu don't hurt me like that man, sad poner being sad over something too close to home
>>
>>29959051
Hell. given the shit love can do in the ponyverse. she may will them into existence.
>>
>>29958530
>>29959051
Don't tempt the Blu. (If that really is Blu). Blu has the ability to rip the feels out of you and stomp on them until you're a quivering puddle on the floor.
>>
>>29956451
>"T-there must be a mistake, I am not-"
"GET IN YOUR ARMOR NOW, ROOKIE!"
>You watch as the poor mare scrambles off to the armory. A few minutes later, she comes out with misfitting and lopsided gear before, trembling, joining your formation.
>You don't like doing this to ponies, but recruiting is beyond difficult nowadays.
>Few ponies end up with war on their asses any more, and the rest all want to do whatever fate has set aside for them.
>You just don't have the patience to wait for more born-ready recruits.
>In fact, every pony standing in formation in front of you was recruited in a similar manner.
>Only the Lieutenant ever actually signed up for service.
>And he was originally the cook.
>You take whatever chance you get.
>Someone fit walks by the armory?
>Scare them into joining whatever you have going on at the time, and don't let them leave.
>After a week or so they just accept it.
>Fucking Canterlot ponies are dumb as shit, man.
>This shit would never fly in Las Pegasus.
>They're not even being paid.
>It's basically slave labor.
>The only ones on your payroll are yourself and the Lieutenant.
>Commander and cook.
"Okay, recruits, looking sharp today. Now, how many of you have never been here before today?"
>Four hooves shoot into the air.
"Great, welcome aboard. Today, we're doing a ten-mile run, followed by cleaning duty. Anyone have a special talent in either of those?"
>Nobody raises a hoof this time.
"Great, perfect. Any questions before we begin?"
>Your most recent recruit raises her hand.
"Treble clef, what's your question?"
>"Mr. Commander, sir, I have a concert in ten minutes that I very much need to attend-"
"You should have thought about that before signing up for the Guard. Now then, company, let's move!"
>>
>>29959315
Kek
>>
>>29953092
>You look around.
>She definitely means your table.
>Or, rather, she is definitely addressing you.
>You feel like a deer in the lamp-lights, but your face, you're certain, betrays no more than an ordinary, drunken interest.
>You smile for her.
"Yes."

>Her horn ignites, pulling the chair beside you out in a sunset-colored telekinetic envelope.
>You hadn't noticed she was a unicorn on stage, but, then, your vision is not so well-focused this evening.
>She seats herself.

>Up close, you see her makeup is well but not over-done.
>Her eyliner and lip gloss accentuate her best features without over-emphasizing them.
>She must be wearing just a spot of perfume or oil.
>It's citrusy.
>You like it.

"I..."
>Keep it simple, Safe.
"-liked your song."
>"Thank you! I like to sing it. Even if the lyrics are a little..."
>She gestures over her shoulder to one of her two bandmates, a large, slightly overweight stallion with a long blonde 'do and a two-week beard likely grown via neglect rather than purpose.
>"...well, Geo there wrote them. He enjoys his cliches."
>You nod, not at all understanding what she means, but feeling like you do.
>Thank you, alcohol.

>She takes a look around the pub, a scene likely different from your table than from up on the stage.
>Then she says something that does make you feel confused.
>"I have to admit, R.G., I'd never have taken this for your type of place. Are you native Old Town?"
>>
>>29959425
>"I have to admit, R.G., I'd never have taken this for your type of place. Are you native Old Town?"
Ooooooh fugg is this who I think it is?
>>
>>29959315
>It's been 2 months since you started "recruiting"
>You now have an entire battalion ready.
>Half don't even remember what lives they led before.
>The other half are almost there.
>This is actually, somehow, the largest and most disciplined fighting force in Equestria.
>And with no soldier pay, it costs virtually nothing beyond provisions to maintain.
>The Princesses are very proud.
>They came to inspect your troops one day.
>That was a mistake.
>"Captain! We've got two new recruits!"
>You turn to see Princesses Celestia and Luna being hastily shoved forward by two of your officers.
>"Recruits? Oh no, my dear sister and I are merely here to inspect the facility and commend you all on your-"
"WHAT IS THIS? RECRUITS, WHY ARE YOU NOT IN ARMOR?"
>"Captain? Are you seeing clearly? We are not recruits, we-"
"WHAT WAS THAT, MISSY?"
>"I-"
"YOU WANT TO DO PUSH-UPS? HUH? DO YOU?"
>"N-no..."
"THEN GET YOUR PRETTY ASSES OVER TO THE BARRACKS AND SUIT UP, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"
>The soldiers around you snicker, now familiar with the tough face you put on for recruits.
>Is it ironic that they find humor in the same exaggerated authority that entrapped them?
>Probably, whatever.
>A few minutes later, your two newest recruits show up in front of you wearing extremely poorly-fitting armor.
"NOW, RECRUITS, WHO CAN RECITE TO ME THE SOLDIER'S CREED?"
>"I wrote the Soldier's Creed! What is even going on here?"
"You wrote it, eh? THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW IT BY HEART."
>"I, uhh..."
"THAT'S IT, FIFTY PUSH-UPS FOR THIS BULLSHIT."
>"O-okay."
"That's okay CAPTAIN to you!"
>You motion over at one of your most trusted platoons.
"Lieutenant Sparkle, look at these maggots. Make sure they do their push-ups right."
>"Yes, sir!"
"And you, Sergeant Dash, do the exercise with them. I expect you to both outperform them by a factor of two, and make them feel bad in the process!"
>"Yes, sir, on it!"
>You're starting to like this job.
>>
>>29959475
Only mare we know with a blond mane is honor bound... and if its her, well, Safety might be in for a rough night
>>
>>29959721
Wait...THAT is who this may be? oh man oh man we may be on the verge of something very special.
>>
>>29959715
>You appear to have become military dictator of Equestria at some point.
>Corporal Celestia and Private Luna saw to that.
>You're pretty sure you relieved them of latrine duty months ago but they spend their days doing it regardless.
>The world has never seen an army so large.
>Nobody has yet figured out that they aren't getting paid.
>Or that they aren't contracted into staying.
>In fact, you don't really have anything in place to stop anyone from leaving.
>They just haven't tried.
>"Too scared that you might yell at us, General."
>That's what one of your original and least willing soldiers told you, at least.
>You may be the best pony at yelling in Equestrian history.
>The Royal Canterlot Voice is nice and all, but it was just loud.
>Not at all commanding like your tone.
>Colonel Sparkle and her team of Lieutenant Colonels and Majors have done a good job at keeping things organized.
>You don't recall there ever being any ranks in the Guard beyond "soldier" and "captain" but whatever.
>The name "Marius" comes to mind for some reason.
>Anyway, you're currently in the process of organizing the genocide of mud ponies.
"Okay, let's do a vote. All in favor of horrific slaughter, raise a hoof. All in favor of mere eugenics, keep your hooves on the ground."
>Slightly under half of your officers raise a hoof.
"Alright, then. Any concerns or comments before we move on to the next matter of discussion?"
>A hoof rises above the crowd.
"Yes, Lieutenant Treble Clef?"
>"General, it's Octa- never mind. But, I still have my concert to get to, and I'm already over nine months late! I'd like to request leave-"
"Ask me later, got other priorities now. They can wait on you a bit more."
>You've had to tell her that every day for the past nine months.
>The orchestra actually did wait for her, but everyone involved is long dead from starvation.
>Whatever, she can go another 20 years before you break the news.
>>
File: Praying Guardsmare.jpg (137KB, 934x856px) Image search: [Google]
Praying Guardsmare.jpg
137KB, 934x856px
>>29959771
Getting a good kek out of this.
>>
check before bed
new greens a quick fix
dreams are now fed
bump from page six
>>
>>29960311
Even zebranon couldn't save us from page 8
>>
>>29959425
DO HER
DOOO HERRR
>>
>>29958530
no, bat is for happiness and cuddles, not feels
>>
>Celestia offers Anon ambassador status, but he turns it down, says he wants to make it on his own
>Celestia knows that since Anon is last human, the entire species dies with him, and thus puts Anon on the critically endangered species list
>Has a pair of Royal Nature Preserve rangers keep constant track of him to ensure his safety
>A Zebrican to learn his habits, what he eats, basically make sure he isn't putting himself in danger
>A Griffon to keep a keen eye out for poachers, Anon is the rarest of the rare, and on the black market he's worth ten times his weight in gold
>But both have to do their job without Anon knowing
Ignore explicitness of >pic related, couldn't find anything tamer
>>
File: DerpKnight.png (686KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
DerpKnight.png
686KB, 1032x774px
>>
>>29962431
>Implying that pic wont end on Anon's dick.
ftfy
>>
>>29963507
this
cat and zebra puss all day
>>
File: Atten DERP werq3e4tr.png (238KB, 928x862px) Image search: [Google]
Atten DERP werq3e4tr.png
238KB, 928x862px
>>
Might have something tonight. Working on finals is absorbing most of my time.
>>
>>29958530
Yes. Let the bat wallow in sadness. A flying rodent like it is unworthy of anything but sadness.
>>
>>29952345
>Things quickly settle down once she disappears.
>The cogs in your head start turning, and you realize what just happened.
>And mare, Brave was REALLY quick to hop in front of you like that.
>"Are you alright?"
>You gently nod.
>Anon holds the spot you kicked him in, while he winces and stands up.
>"Oh lord in a basket, I think this batch of kids just became retarded."
>You flock over to his side.
>It was clearly an accident, but guilt keeps you from letting the matter go.
"I'm so sooo sorry, Anon..."
>"No, don't be. I should've learned not to sneak up on you guys after I got a hoof in my face... And I'll probably end up making the same mistake in the future, anyways."
>He gives your ears a small rub, then his gaze turns over to Brave.
>"Well, hellooo nurse."
>She looks behind herself, then back to him.
>"Oh, do... do you like it? Does it look nice?"
>He quickly shakes his head.
>"No, it doesn't."
>You're taken back a bit.
>Immediately, Brave's whole expression falls.
>"-It looks absolutely amazing."
>-Then it picks right back up.
>"Really?"
>"Really, really. Though, you know I can say that about anything you wear."
>She beams, and compared to the stone cold look she had walking around outside, it's like you're seeing a whole new mare.
>He gives her ears a good scratch, then looks over at you.
>"How about you? Find anything you like?"
>You turn around and glance at all the bunches of clothes, as if hoping to find something super amazing in a second.
>Obviously, you find nothing.
"...Well, I was just thinking of just getting some socks or something."
>His eyes widen a bit.
>"Woah, really?- I mean, ah..."
>He clears his throat.
>"You shouldn't just limit yourself to that, you know. I could get you all the socks you want, AND a dress or something. Money ain't an issue, you know."
>His eyes move around slowly, then stop on Brave.
>"Same for you. If you also want some socks, or lacy underwear or something... just say the word! Or b-both, if you want, too."
>>
>>29965788
Oh, the anti bat faggot is back. How are you doing today? Did the banning mellow you out, or are you as high strung and shitposty as last time?
>>
>>29965871
I am liking where this train of thought is going.
>>
File: 1466058020961.png (594KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466058020961.png
594KB, 1229x1024px
now i think a pic with all the guardmares in panties and socks would be great
>>
File: Guardsmare Celestia.png (1MB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Guardsmare Celestia.png
1MB, 755x1057px
>>29966100
This is still a guard mare thread.
No male guards as main characters.
>>
>>29960870
Its nice too know you faggots are still illiterate, good thing that isn't just any mare.
>>29966100
Too bad faggot, its not going to happen, and even if it did(its not allowed period, even for mares. But besides the point), regular faggots(i.e. you two...or one, it wouldn't surprise me if your replying to yourself) wouldn't be allowed anyways. Get your dick in the thread made for it.
>>
>>29966131
Yesss.
>>29966134
Nah, no gay at all, the faggot was right. Shouldn't let the precedent be set in the first place.
>>
>>29966145
Really, you're still being autistic about it for mares? Well, the fact that you don't know when not to post tells me enough, so enjoy the filter while I enjoy my mares, like in >>29955130
Take note, and maybe realize you're the only one sperging out about it.
>>
File: Armored Flag Bearer Celestia.png (1MB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Flag Bearer Celestia.png
1MB, 751x1024px
>>29966160
>>29966145
>If we let lesbians in, we have to let the faggots in as well
No.
No, we don't.
We can be selective.
We can be exclusive.
We can choose to not let stallions be main characters and that will automatically exclude the faggots.
We can because we are 4channers and it is our God-given right to be as autistic as we choose to be.
>>
>>29966221
I will only agree because that is a bitchen Sunbutt. And only for now, when it inevitably turns out to be a bad idea I will say I fucking called it.
>>
>>29966221
You do realize that isn't the point right? If we do one then the faggots will just switch over to that and force that to be what gets shoed in to everything. Don't let it happen period, and then it cant become a large problem.
>>
>>29966221
This. I don't care what society says. Lesbians are fucking hot, gays are gross. It's literally sticking dicks in a tube of shit.
>>
File: Celestia mounted.jpg (566KB, 864x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia mounted.jpg
566KB, 864x1197px
>>29966268
Muh nigga here gets it.
But remember, not all lezzies are hot.
I know of a couple bull-dyke bitches that live near me.
It's like watching two dudes make out.
Strongest boner killer on Earth.
>>
>>29966100
Lesbian porn has been popular among straight men for a long-ass time. I would be setting no precedent by writing it.

I think no-homo anon-senpai even likes me enough that he'd look the other way for one update. But if you think he'd ever shut up about actual M/M content you need your brain examined.
>>
>>29966572
No. We keep this shit consistent and don't give the faggots and out to bitch.
>>
>>29966584
They're already bitching without an out.
>>
>>29966587
True, but if they see one homo(lesbian still counts, even if it is a pleasant technicality) then that would be a viable argument for them to convince newfags. Don't do it, just stop whatever you have planed while your ahead. Make it an unofficial side thing if you have to, but don't do it in thread. Whatever it is your planning.
>>
>>29966593
No need to worry.
>>
>>29966614
Your not giving me hope right now. I assume you already wrote it, just don't post it HERE, put it in the bin, make a link for it or something. Just don't give trash and out. Don't make a sweet guardmare a carpet muncher, even when drunk, in the middle of the thread. Just make the mare one of the MILFS, and have it be an ambush. What happens after that is probably going to be okay.
>>
>>29966627
God damnit, why cant I stop saying and instead of an when I want to?
>>
>>29965953
Bats are Haram and deserve to be stoned
>>
>>29966714
Good talk.
>>
File: qedf-1.jpg (57KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
qedf-1.jpg
57KB, 341x310px
>>29966614
The the drunken sexual adventures of safety first when?

I could always make the next op to clarify that "no homo" means (male x male) if you want.

pic unrelated.
this fucking sign
>>
>>29966834
Yeah, why is captcha reusing the same images over and over again? But no, lets keep the no homo the blanket statement that it needs to be.
>>
>>29966627
Mate it's his story and he's writing it out he wants it. He's done right by us so far, I see no reason to ask him to change his story just cause some people might not like it. Not to mention the mare at the club is literally a character that's already appeared elsewhere in the story. No sense rewriting it as MILF ambush.
>>
>>29966862
yeah no.
It was never intended to be a blanket statment. It was just to emphasize this is not the thread for male guards x male guard/anon.
>>
>>29966834
No later than they were gonna. Haven't changed anything, just reassuring a concerned reader. You don't need to change the header. Appreciate the offer.
>>
>>29966907
your making a mistake, I will let you know I will rub it in now when it bites us in the ass. You could have stopped ect.
>>
>>29966873
I forgot who the mare was, but agreeing with this guy before going to bed>>29966924
>>
File: recrop.png (285KB, 528x864px) Image search: [Google]
recrop.png
285KB, 528x864px
Lesbians are simply a different kind of faggotry, and are also the most boring
PENETRATION is the name of the game and strapons won't cut it

And everyone knows the purest, Celestia-condoned form of love is that of a mare and a stallion
>>
>>29966951
Secto pls sauce
>>
>>29966951
>Mare and Anon
ftfy
>>
>>29966962
not him, but...
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/4/22/1418535__explicit_artist-colon-saxopi_oc_oc+only_oc-colon-rewind_ahegao_creampie_cum_cumming_female_male_mare_open+mouth_penetration_pony_sex_stallion_.png
>>
>>29966964
>not mare and giant rock war machine
>>
>>29966964
Anon is just a stallion by a different name
What is a man, but a stallion of Earth?
>>
>>29966988
Well...if he makes a dick for itself(himself?) do you know how long it would take to set? If it wasn't pre packaged(pun intended) then it will take some time.
>>29966996
You know getting philosophical wont change the fact stallions are shit taste right? Even if your using it as a title, it is still annoying to see. Nice digits though.
>>
>>29966983
>Not the super golem or Anon
its shit famalam.
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>29966996
>>
>>29967008
it's Sandstone before he was a golem
>>
>>29967017
Well, that's neat I guess.
>>
>>29967017
>I have no dick but I must bone
>>
File: mlfw577_medium.png (157KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw577_medium.png
157KB, 640x640px
>>29966983
>>29967017
>horse miscegenation
FOR SHAME
>>
File: kang.jpg (536KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kang.jpg
536KB, 1000x1000px
>>29967060
isn't that the same thing regarding anon tho

captcha: impasse claremont
>>
>>29967075
Human on pone is pure, filthy zebra lover. Even stallion on mare is better.
>>
>>29967085
That's just the way the dice roll
The zebras make golems out of fallen warriors, and Rewind just happens upon one
>>
>>29967085
>Human on pone is pure
>An actual alien fucking the native species is pure
That shit wasn't pure even in Star Trek.
>>
bed bmp
>>
>>29967543
She looks like she could use a good hot soak and then a massage.
Our guardmares need to be taken care of.
>>
>>29967552
>Flying vermin
Dispose of it.
>>
File: 694726.png (294KB, 1024x1104px) Image search: [Google]
694726.png
294KB, 1024x1104px
>>29967559
no
>>
>>29965788
Somehow I just knew writing that would bring you back.
>>
>>29966714
>Bats deserve to be stoned
>"duuude, anooon, like what is this stuff?"
"the best kind of stuff."
>she breaks out into giggles and snorts
>>
Thought I'd check in on the thread and holy fuck what's up with all this bigotry?

I know we have the "daddy touched my peepee" fag hater Anon,
And the "I'll never be as popular as a fan creation" batpone hating Anon
But damn they sure did shit this thread up last night.
please let the content creators here create, rather than be forced warp their work to the vocal minority who want to make this a safe space for their delicate egos.
>>
>>29968046
What happens when Anon and Treehugger meet up with Princess sponsored Guard experiment gone wrong out in the Badlands?
>>
>>29968109
>Ponies burn their draft cards to stay out of the Guard, "Fortunate Foal" is topping charts.
>>
>>29968141
I was thinking more Shaggy and Scooby style antics while running from a crazy military experiment with guard friends. Your idea makes no sense.
>>
>>29968164
Just making a passing connection between weed and Vietnam my man
>>
>>29968179
Why and how, when this>>29968109
would literally have no way to be connected to that? Did you just see Treehugger than stopped reading the sentence or something?
>>
>>29968194
Yeah that's pretty much it detective anon
>>
>>29968218
Ah, well. Always remember to finish a sentence. Carry on then.
>>
>>29920287
Because we don't like dicks. Fuck off. Stop trying to convert people.
>>
Got a wedding to attend tomorrow, so I'll try to get an update in tonight before I become incoherent for the rest of the weekend. Good to see the thread alive with enlightening discussion.
>>
Man, gone for a day and wow.

>>29968066
THIS.
Dubs speak the truth.

>>29966572
>Lesbian porn has been popular among straight men for a long-ass time.
CW is correct. Personally, I wouldn't mind some F/F/M, F/M/F or F/F.

>>29966834
>I could always make the next op to clarify that "no homo" means (male x male) if you want.
That's not a bad idea but someAnon(s) will get triggered; then we get a block of shitposting, ugh. I enjoy our thread the most when it's greens, pics and civilized discussion.

>>29966996
eh, look at Secto. Channeling his inner Shakespeare. *Thumbs up famalam.

>>29968164
>...Shaggy and Scooby style antics...with guard friends.
Hmm. I've been wanting to contribute a green. If only I can find the time.

>>29968372
Looking forward to it.
Stay Safe. While we'd put on a Brave face we'd be Solemn if you got hurt. Avoid any 'hold my beer' moments you'd wish you could Rewind from.

Sorry, Anons. I couldn't help myself.
>>
File: stoned vannie.png (115KB, 509x555px) Image search: [Google]
stoned vannie.png
115KB, 509x555px
>>29966714
I agree, I too want to make the bat stoned.
She'd probably go on a hugging spree
>>
File: 7bd.jpg (374KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7bd.jpg
374KB, 768x1024px
>>29965871
>"Same for you. If you also want some socks, or lacy underwear or something... just say the word! Or b-both, if you want, too."
oh boy
>>
>>29968372
Have fun dude, but do spare a thought for your liver, yeah?
i'll walk you up the aisle Whiskey if you finish this green well
>>
>>29965871
lol anon thinking with his bruised other head.
But the spaghetti is real. i think vannie gave his penis a concussion.
>>
>>29968663
Nice and cute job on that pone

>hugging spree

They decide to go out for snacks. And vannie keeps hugging light posts on the way. Exclaiming how nice and cool they are. Rubbing her chest fluff and belly up against it till temperatures normalize. Then off the to next one. Brave and anon just stand back with goofy smiles watching her.
>All the onlookers and moms covering filly's eyes and such.
>>
>>29968625
That was awful I approve[\spoiler]
>>
>>29968663
>>29968965
Green about a guard mare who stumbles into a secret underground cuddling ring that uses pony weed to break down inhibitions when?
>>
File: lewd brave pon.png (72KB, 381x369px) Image search: [Google]
lewd brave pon.png
72KB, 381x369px
>>29965871
I dont know why but pones wearing clothes makes them look incredibly lewd
>>
>>29969899
i want to spank dat ass and flog her pussy
>>
>>29969899
I think it's the dock. I personally find it very erotic.
>>
>>29969899
It's reverse psychology, Anon. Humans normally wear clothes so we find it lewd when they don't. Ponies normally don't wear clothes, so even something as simple as socks activates the dick.
>>
>>29968625
Fuck you Carlos.
>>
>>29952627
Update Time
>You are walking down a dark street.
>Rain falls steadily from menacing clouds swirling in the night sky.
>The only sound you can hear, however, is your own ragged breathing and the echo of your hoovesteps on cobblestone.
>Sheets of water pour noiselessly from gutters and rush by in mute streams.
>You push timidly forward, eyes darting from one dark rooftop to another, seeing nothing but ancient buildings looming over you.
>Halting, you can barely make out something lying in the street ahead.
>Your breath quickens, coming in barely controlled gasps.
>Hoovesteps resound in the narrow street once more, and you are moving forward again, approaching the crumpled form.
>It’s an Overseer: throat cut open, blood mingling with the rainwater and running away in a filthy red river.
>You reach a foreleg shakily out, feeling the cold, wet bronze of his mask.
>Lifting upward, the straps give way, and you pull the grim piece of metal from the stallion’s face.
>Living eyes greet you.
>You fall back, the mask clattering to the street with the thunder of a gunshot.
>Your legs tangle beneath you as the Overseer rises on his own.
>He shambles toward you, legs moving as if pulled by a puppeteer’s strings.
>His mouth moves silently, the sound coming a few moments later, slurred and distant, as if underwater.
>“Murderer.”
>Your eyes are wide with terror.
>Ears pasted to your skull, you stammer, desperately trying to assuage the horror in front of you.
>The words stay locked in your throat.
>“Murderer!”
>The word echoes like a bell up and down the street and into infinity.
>It stares at you, into you, and you try to scamper away on your back, your hooves finding no purchase on the slick ground.
>“MURDERER.”
>The Overseer is standing over you now, and a foreleg twitches disjointedly to his harness.
>The saber scrapes out of its scabbard and the clouds break above you, a sickly full moon peering from the sky.
>>
>>29970904
>Moonlight glints on the blade as it raises high.
“No…”
>Your voice is nothing but a croak.
>The saber flies downward, it’s tip howling like a maelstrom as it swings toward you.
>“MURDERER!”
“NO!”
>You are sitting up in your bed.
>Cold sweat coats your body, the covers sticking in a tangle to your hindlegs.
>Your dry throat clicks as you swallow, heart hammering as you pant heavily.
>“Solemn?”
>The small voice pulls your eyes into focus as you scan your bedroom.
>It’s dark now, the sun hours gone, and you pick out your sister in the gloom.
>She’s sitting fearfully next to your bed, forehooves clutching a piece of paper to her chest as her golden eyes stare up at you.
>“Are you okay? You were tossing around and saying things.”
>You force yourself to calm down, taking a few deep breaths before answering Mellow Drizzle.
“Fine Drizzy, it was… just a bad dream, is all.”
>“Are you sure? You don’t look very fine.”
>That’s enough on this subject.
>You point at the paper Drizzle is holding.
“What’ve you got there?”
>Her concerned eyes drift to the paper and light up, and she smiles back at you.
>“A drawing! Wanna see?”
>You nod gently, and Drizzle puts the paper on the edge of the bed before clambering up after it.
>You catch a glance of her cutie mark, a light gray cloud with the sun peeking out behind it.
>A little happier than your own: a dark raincloud, showers falling from beneath.
>Mellow nudges herself in next to you, holding the paper so you can’t see the other side.
>“Ready?”
“You gonna show me this secret or just keep asking me?”
>An eager smile fills her face, and she flips the paper over with a flourish.
>“Tada!”
>By the windowlight you can make out the drawing easily enough.
>Three simple ponies sit next to each other, as if posing for a portrait.
>The middle, a gray stallion, has a thick brown mane, his forelegs wrapped around the other two ponies.
>>
>>29970913
“Nice of you to not color dad’s hair gray.”
>Drizzle giggles.
>“That’s what he said when I showed him.”
>The little filly to the stallion’s left is wearing a gold summer dress, beaming happily.
“That’s a pretty dress, where did you get the idea from?”
>“Dad took me to the shipyard one day and we passed a shop window. It was hanging there, but we didn’t have the money for it.”
>Your sister’s ears droop a little at that, and you tousle the back of her mane as you inspect the final pony.
>She wears a full Watch officer uniform; Drizzle obviously spent most of her time on this drawing getting the colors right.
>Dark blue jacket with red cuffs, red waistcoat, brown harness, black boots and helmet.
>A somber expression stares at you from beneath the helmet, your own doleful, gray-blue eyes gazing back at you.
>The only one not smiling.
>Ouch.
“I don’t always look like that, do I?”
>Well, whenever you come home you don’t really smile a whole lot anymore.”
>Drizzle turns to look at you, and you realize your eyes are glazing over.
>You blink it away and meet your sister’s eyes.
>“That’s okay though, I think you’re pretty when you’re sad too.”
>Double ouch.
>You pull Drizzle into a tight hug and feel her little hooves wrap around you in return.
“It’s a beautiful drawing, Drizzy, thank you for showing me.”
>“You can have it. I made it for you.”
>Pulling away, you give her your first genuine smile since arriving at home.
“Thanks Mellow. I’ll hang it on the wall of my room back at the station, so I can look at it every day and think of you two.”
>Mellow Drizzle’s face glows.
>“Oh, dad wanted me to tell you that dinner will be ready in an hour or so, but I think you should try to sleep some more.”
>You chuckle and rub her ears, earning a satisfied nuzzle.
“Yes, Doctor Drizzle.”
>She hops off your bed and trots to the door, pulling it gently closed behind her and leaving you alone once more.
>>
>>29970925
>You hold the drawing a little longer before placing it gently on the nightstand and rolling over.
>The sweat had begun to dry and left you chilled, and you pull the slightly damp covers tightly around yourself.
>You squeeze your eyes shut, almost afraid to return to sleep.
>Still, the dark and quiet is welcome.
>“Trouble sleeping?”
>You open your eyes, a familiar bluish light pouring through your window.
>Not again…
>Your forelegs hesitantly push the covers back, and you sit up before turning toward the room.
>The Outsider is leaning casually in the doorway, the Void stretching away forever beyond him.
>“I must say you’ve surprised me, Solemn. No easy feat, to be sure.”
>Surprise at your first meeting is long past.
>This can be a two-way conversation.
“And how is that, exactly?”
>You put a bit more venom into your voice than you had intended, and you worry inwardly how he’s going to take it.
>The Outsider’s lips twist upward in amusement.
>“Not even a day after I grant you my power, and here you are.”
>He gestures grandly.
>“Trespassing, stealing state property, even lying to your own family about what you’ve been up to. It’s been most exciting to watch.”
>Your blood boils, partly because you’d never have had to do those things if he’d left you alone in the first place.
>Partly because he’s right.
“You set me up. If you’d never contacted me, I’d never have run into that Overseer and he’d still be alive.”
>The Outsider’s black eyes peer quizzically at you.
>“Feeling guilty, are we? Well, the Abbey of the Everymare has devoted itself to stamping out me and my influence – or rather, trying to – so I apologize if I don’t feel terribly remorseful for Overseer Seagate.”
>Sarcasm seems to be one of his default settings.
>“What’s more, I’ll let you in on a secret: I’m not omniscient, and I didn’t arrange for you to run astray of the Abbey. That was merely an interesting coincidence.”
>>
>>29970933
“Interesting coincidence? I could have been tortured and killed by them if they found out about this!”
>You raise your foreleg and display the Mark engraved on it.
>The Outsider shrugs, pacing aimlessly around the room.
>“All the more intriguing in any case, although this chat of ours is becoming boringly predictable, Solemn. Do try to contribute something other than self-pity, I find it so commonplace in this world.
>You can’t help but roll your eyes at the ageless being before you, huffing with frustration.
>“By the way, how is Anonymous? Last time I saw him, he was in rather poor shape, thanks to you.”
>Thanks to you?
>Touching the rune.
>Dizziness, collapse.
>Gunshot.
>Waking up, pistol on the ground.
>Blood stains.
>The bloody note.
“I- I shot him, didn’t I?”
>“Guilt again? He even left you instructions to find him. You, a pony who, by all means, should be hunting him.”
>The Outsider looks at you one last time before strolling toward the door.
>“It almost seems rude to not pay him a visit, doesn’t it?”
>>
>>29970946
That's it for tonight, I'll get around to updating the pastebin while I'm at it.
>>
>>29970952
Good work m8
>>
>>29970946
>that last line.
I would be like "nope. not really." then go back to my normal life.
>>
>>29969899
Holy unf, and nice dubs. i hope best bat isn't left out of this
>>
>>29968663
>>29969899
Neuro, your pics never cease to please. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29970952
Good job with the guilt fueled nightmare scene. Looking forward to the next one.

>>29972459
I agree on all accounts. Though she might still be too stoned to put them on correctly.
>>
>>29972822
I mean next update. I don't wish the cutie more nightmares.
>>
>>29970946
Nice Whiskey

She can't really blame herself for seagate's death.
It was Gale who ordered the hit and beyond that she did not intend for anything to comeback on her from attempting to arrest Anon.

Cuddle your family some more Rain I think you'll need it later
>>
File: 1470248165509.png (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470248165509.png
92KB, 600x400px
Well, I'll be taking a break from writing in the thread forever
No particular reason really, other than me wanting to work on other greens, among other things
Feels like half the time I'm just taking up more of the thread's space for the rest of the writefags to do their thing with.
Might come back eventually, might not, who knows?

So to those of you that read my green, my apologies
And to those of you who're indifferent or didn't like me anyway, I apologize too, though for different reasons.

It was a short time knowing you guardsmare thread, but I'll miss you anyways, even though you'll probably see me in other threads writing under a different name

Someday I'll finish a green
>>
>>29973674
Wait, what the fuck, why would you just randomly decide to quit?!
>>
File: 983266.jpg (38KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
983266.jpg
38KB, 200x303px
>>29973674
>>
>>29973674
Noooo, plz no
I don't even care if this is some kind of shitpost
Don't go please, please we need you

'I' need you
>>
>>29973674
Oh you goddamn nig nog, you better get back here and finish this green! I want to see Rewind stop the war! DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME
>>
>>29973674
hell no, you better fuckin stay here and write some damn more or ill be really sad
>>
File: 1486769076577.png (456KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
1486769076577.png
456KB, 453x373px
>>29973674
Fuck
>>
>>29973674
cheers, liked your story.
>>
>>29973674
I'm sorry Sectopodanon.
I should have lurked moar instead of just devouring the pastebin.
I didn't give you the (you)s you deserved.
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (718KB, 2448x2027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
718KB, 2448x2027px
>>29973674
You'll be remembered.
>>
File: Dead writefags tally.jpg (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Dead writefags tally.jpg
8KB, 240x160px
>>29973674
I saw it happen too many times to feel bad.
Good luck for the next green, I guess.
>>
>>29973674
>under a different name
No reason to do that. Keep the name, get a Pastebin going.
>>
>>29973678
>>29973694
>>29973927
>>29974325
>>29974362
>>29976028
>>29976611
>>29977446
>>29977735
>>29977878
Thanks for the warm regards lads, but I'm not dying for good. I'll always be around. Catching up on the greens in this thread and others, working on other projects and writing Magic & Mud during my spare time
It's just how I work, sporadically working on different things all the time

>>29977927
I already have a pastebin with all of the greens I've worked on so far. Sectopodanon is just a different handle
https://pastebin.com/u/Yoohoo
>>
>>29978072
OH MY GOD

YOURE YOOHOO

YOU WROTE COMFY FRENCH PONER GREEN

I LOVE YOU HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>29978072
is it bad I have no idea who you are?
>>
File: anon boop.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
anon boop.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
>>29978223
D-Doushio anon, but pls keep it down I'm trying to slip out of the thread you know

>>29978262
Not at all, I'm a literal nobody writefag that started over in the tech thread, don't worry about it
>>
>>29978286
What thread are you trying to sneak out of, the tech thread?
>>
>>29978325
This one, I'm already a ghost in the tech thread
You wouldn't believe how many tabs I have open dedicated to different generals I keep track of
>>
>>29973674
Love you,
take care..
>>
>>29978335
I'm totally blowing your cover to the tech thread bby.
>>
>>29979169
He did it, the absolute madman!
Lurking intensifies
>>
>>29978335
What other generals ya visit Anon?
>>
Sad bump
>>
>don't even have enough images to kill the thread with.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1474839984965.png (1MB, 1079x925px) Image search: [Google]
1474839984965.png
1MB, 1079x925px
>no pics
forshame
>>
File: 1477491759536.png (909KB, 1049x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1477491759536.png
909KB, 1049x1191px
>>
>>
File: 1472357544942.png (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472357544942.png
116KB, 1000x1000px
>>
remember to sage please. don't want two threads on page one
>>
File: 1472638682819.png (399KB, 1280x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1472638682819.png
399KB, 1280x1671px
>>
File: 1478388965161.jpg (380KB, 2550x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1478388965161.jpg
380KB, 2550x1374px
>>
File: 1480256671275.png (922KB, 2116x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1480256671275.png
922KB, 2116x1425px
>>
File: 1478023888192.png (105KB, 638x959px) Image search: [Google]
1478023888192.png
105KB, 638x959px
>>
File: 1478211369139.png (107KB, 472x539px) Image search: [Google]
1478211369139.png
107KB, 472x539px
and end with sad bat
>>
File: 1478213020697.png (71KB, 639x589px) Image search: [Google]
1478213020697.png
71KB, 639x589px
>>
New thread >>29980540
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.